Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

One Naturopath's Top 5 Underrated​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The holiday season is upon us. Unfortunately, the temptations of holiday foods make it a precarious time for those with diabetes and prediabetes. If you’re not careful, all those sweets and high-carbohydrate meals could send your blood sugar through the roof.

Instead of letting holiday eating get the better of you, minimize the cookies, fudge, and other sugar-filled treats. Go easy on alcoholic beverages and “white” foods such as bread, rolls, and potatoes.

And please give yourself a gift this season by watching the video below. You’ll find some simple, all-natural tips and strategies to overcome prediabetes — or control or reverse Type 2 diabetes. While particularly important during the holidays, it’s also a great way to start a whole new year.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,

There’s a common saying, “food is medicine.” It all comes down to good nutrition, which is so important to keeping up on good health.

But did you know? Some of the most important nutrients we don’t get from food at all (well, mostly). Case and point: vitamin D.

Vitamin D is called the “sunshine vitamin” because, turns out, we get most of it from sunlight!

Vitamin D is technically a hormone, even though we call it a vitamin.

Cells in our skin produce vitamin D when skin is exposed to sunlight. It’s then sent to our liver and other places to be processed and absorbed. Sunlight is the best way to get the vitamin naturally, while foods can help provide the rest – though supplements are often necessary.

If we spend a good amount of time outdoors when it’s warm, you may not think you need to worry about it. But a lot of us are significantly deficient, especially if we use a lot of sunscreen, or we spend more time indoors than usual (quarantine blues, anyone?).

A study in 2011 showed 42% of American adults were deficient (though many functional medicine practitioners estimate it’s closer to 70% who are below optimal levels). The darker your skin, generally the less easily you can produce vitamin D from sunlight. 69% of Hispanics were deficient, and 82% of African Americans.

Coming into winter (for those in the North Hemisphere), many of us are inside even more and there is generally less sunlight with shorter days.

This means we should make sure we’re getting enough in other ways, if we can.

So, why should we focus on vitamin D, and what makes it so important?

• We need vitamin D for strong lmmune systems.
Every year this is important for battling colds and flu. And of course, this year, with certain illness-related global happenings, scientists and researchers are saying vitamin D is a nutrient you’ll really want to have on your side in the months ahead.
  • Vitamin D can help you with the blues.
This critical hormone also helps with your mood — makes sense if you’re not in the sun as much, right? In fact, experts say vitamin D works like a balancing hormone for mood and cognitive function more than any other vitamin.
It’s shown that keeping up on the vitamin can be like taking a natural antidepressant, and it could possibly be just as effective for those winter woes in some people.
  • You need vitamin D for strong muscles, bones, and organs.
Your heart, skeleton, muscles, kidneys, even lungs need vitamin D to work properly. It could help reduce your risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, kidney disease, and much more.

Fun fact: did you know calcium can’t be absorbed without vitamin D? You definitely need it!

If you can’t get outside, how do you up your vitamin D?
  • Consider vitamin D supplements. There are a lot of great products and supplements out there, made by reputable companies, even using natural ingredients. I personally like it as an oil with a dropper. Usually 1 drop is 1,000 international units (IUs). These supplements are generally quite inexpensive.
  • Try a vitamin D sun lamp. It’s not as good as basking on the beach, but in winter, this could be a cool gadget to consider for your vitamin D needs. Check with a doctor first because, when used inappropriately, the UV needed to create Vit D has been linked to skin damage.
  • Eat vitamin D-rich foods. Unfortunately for plant-based eaters, lots of these are animal products, like salmon, sardines, eggs, and even herring. Hehe, just like my last name! But did you know you can get plenty from certain mushrooms (especially shiitakes), mushroom supplements, certain seaweed and kelp?
**It’s worth checking with your doctor to see what your vitamin D levels are before starting any new supplementation.

Vitamin D is important. Be sure to stock up, especially if you’re staying inside a lot — it is not a nutrient to be overlooked!

To a healing future,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Yesterday, I held my 3rd Covid-19 webinar.
And I'm not afraid to say:
It was a total game-changer!
With thousands of people attending LIVE, we discussed extremely crucial updates.
If you didn't get a chance to tune in, I recorded a replay for you:
Click here to watch the replay of Important Answers to COVID-19 #3
At the end of the webinar, we also had a Q&A.
Now, you won't be able to ask me questions on the replay...
But it might still help to look at what others had to ask.
Click here to watch the replay of Important Answers to COVID-19 #3
Thank you for your support!
Be well,
mail

Dr. Michael Murray
P.S. You can also view the webinar on my Youtube channel, Click here to watch on Youtube

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In America, it's the day before Thanksgiving, and for this week's Vlog, I want to talk about a topic that is relevant regardless of what part of the world you live in or which holidays you celebrate (if any). I want to talk about "thanks" and "giving," because in my opinion, the most important perspective for long-term recovery from any addiction is one of gratitude and service. Watch the Vlog to hear my thoughts.

Click here to watch!

With love,

mail

Susan Peirce Thompson, Ph.D.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Don't over do it!​

This Wellness Wednesday tip is simple and I think you may know where I am going with this.

With many of us celebrating Thanksgiving this week, one tendency is to overeat. With all the great food around the table and treats afterwards, over doing it can lead to a downward spiral.

This can go for any gathering where food is the center of attention.

Just focus on your goals and exercise discipline when you approach the table. Your Friday morning self will thank you. ?

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
pie-1460853_1280
Until next time. Make good choices and stay healthy! ?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Does vitamin D deficiency increase the severity of COVID-19?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just yesterday I had a publicly humiliating experience.

My wife, my very own loving wife, did the unthinkable (and right out in the open)...

She bought bagged salad :-O

Don't worry, her and I will work through this travesty but I wanted to come out and admit it. I feel less dirty now.

This story of public embarrassment at the hands of my own wife is the perfect segway to plant number 3 for beginners & out of season growers:

Leafy Greens

Lettuce, kale, spinach.
Baby greens, full greens, leafy or head.

All amazing.
All healthy.
All easy to grow.

Doesn't need much light, handles cold temperatures well, grows fast.

So there you go, microgreens, herbs, & greens are the go to trio for people who think they have a brown thumb or need some indoor options.

Come watch the awesome lineup at the Get Out Of The City Summit

I think you'll love it.

Keep grow'n,
Jason

PS - I also talk a lot about the politics behind our food system and why I think we so desperately need to rebel against it. I think you will like my presentation :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Communist China says all humans should be marked, tracked to prevent spread of Covid-19​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Best Food Sources for Vitamin D​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Pickled Cucumber Salad

Love the taste of sweet pickles but looking for something without added sugar? This salad is easy to make and is the perfect accompaniment to any meal or a solo snack!

Ingredients
  • 4 ounces cucumber, thinly sliced
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  • 2 tablespoon chopped red onion or shallot
  • 2 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
  • 1 tablespoon white vinegar
  • ½ teaspoon stevia
Instructions
  1. Place the cucumber in a colander and toss with the salt.
  2. Rest in the sink 30 minutes to allow some of the liquid to drain off.
  3. Transfer to paper towels or a dish towel and squeeze to dry.
  4. Transfer to a medium bowl along with the onion or shallot, dill, vinegar, black pepper, and stevia.
  5. Toss well and serve immediately or store in an airtight container, refrigerated, up to three days.

Enjoy!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

This is what 5 pounds of fat look like!
Hundreds of miles of blood vessels, millions of inflammatory fat cells, and billions of disease-causing signals! ???

It's never "just" 5 pounds…

It's what the 5 pounds are doing to you…

It's what the 5 pounds are stopping you from doing…

It's what the 5 pounds are preventing you from becoming…

I look forward to a deep and meaningful transformation for each of you that allow it to occur.

This is a judgment and negativity-free group.

We can only LOVE ourselves and others back to health!

The healing starts on Monday, November 30th, 2020!

Register at www.5lbchallenge.com to join!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Herb & Apple Stuffing
Courtesy of Food Network & Ina Garten
INGREDIENTS:
  • 16 cups 1-inch bread cubes, whole wheat (2 baguettes)
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
  • 2 cups medium-diced yellow onion (2 large)
  • 2 cups medium-diced celery (3 large stalks)
  • 2 Granny Smith apples, unpeeled, cored and large diced
  • 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary leaves
  • 2 teaspoons kosher salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1 cup chicken stock
  • 1/2 cup sliced blanched almonds, toasted, optional
DIRECTIONS:
  1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
  2. Put the bread cubes on a 13 by 18 by 1-inch baking sheet and bake them in the oven for 7 minutes.
  3. In a large saute pan, melt the butter and add the onion, celery, apples, parsley, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Saute for 10 minutes, until the mixture is soft.
  4. Combine the bread cubes and cooked vegetables in a large bowl and add the chicken stock, and almonds, if desired.
  5. Place the stuffing into the main cavity of the turkey and into the neck of the bird. I cook a 12-pound turkey for 2 1/2 hours at 350 degrees F in a preheated oven. Make sure the stuffing in the cavity is secured by wrapping the legs tightly with string.
  6. ENJOY!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Keto Holiday Desserts: 7 Epic Recipes​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fasting and ketosis are time-tested ways to control blood sugar, support detoxification, fight inflammation, and improve heart and brain health…

Unfortunately, this time of year is known as a time of indulgence, with temptations around every corner.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations! You woke up this morning, and your life is still here — yours, to live abundantly, to steer toward greater health and happiness.
I want to say, especially today, that Marzi and I are deeply grateful to be part of your health journey.
Over my decades-long exploration of sharing health education online, nothing has been as impactful as the 9 episodes of my documentary, Betrayal: The Autoimmune Disease Solution They’re Not Telling You.
We have decided to open up Betrayal for everyone in our community to enjoy over the holidays (and even if you already own the series) this is a valuable walk-through of the content).
Each episode will air for 24 hours (starting at 4am Eastern), and then the episode will be taken down to make room for the next, so be sure to mark your calendar each night so you don’t miss a single episode.
Here’s each of the life-affirming episodes you will have the opportunity to watch each day:
Please join this holiday event by clicking this image, as my guest, at no charge!
Episode 1 - Autoimmune Disease Revealed: The Shocking Truth
Episode 2 - Leaky Gut: The Gateway to Autoimmunity / Rheumatoid Arthritis
Episode 3 - The Microbiome: How to Restore the Good Bacteria
Episode 4 - Digestive Diseases: Inflammable Bowel / Gluten Sensitivity / Celiac
Episode 5 - Environmental Toxins: Protect your Family
Episode 6 - The Brain: Alzheimer’s / Parkinson’s / MS / Dementia / Autism
Episode 7 - Success Stories: Reversing MS / Psoriasis / Lupus / Asthma / Chronic Fatigue and more!
Episode 8 - Patients Share their Secret Path to Healing
Episode 9 - Doctor Unveil WHY They Do What They Do
Take the opportunity right now to share this free resource with your friends and family, so they can experience this transformation with you. Just refer them to https://thedr.com/betrayal/ so that they can watch the series with you.
Why not create a Facebook or Zoom discussion group?
If you simply can’t wait for each of the episodes to air, you can choose to own the Betrayal Docu-Series right now for immediate (and lifelong) access.
To your health and happiness,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

6 Thanksgiving Foods That Are Bad for Cats and Dogs​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Thanksgiving, Jimi!

This holiday is dear to our hearts for many reasons – for gathering loved ones together, celebrating life and health, and most of all, expressing our gratitude to God for all our blessings. Don’t let the “Thanksgiving Nazis” steal your holiday by telling you that you can’t get together with your family if there are more than 8 people! Nobody has the authority to tell you what you can or cannot do for Thanksgiving … in your own home!

Here in the Bollinger household, we are thankful for LOTS of things!
Jesus … Family … America … Our Animals … Food on the Table …Good Health
… and we are especially thankful for YOU.

mail

Thank you for standing by us while we reach out to the world – spreading the truth. Your loyal support means everything to us. And achieving our mission for truth would not be possible without you.

Remember, each day contains 86,400 seconds, and saying “Thank You” only takes about 1 second, so be sure to take time each day to thank God for His blessings!

In the words of President John F. Kennedy: “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Featured Videos & Articles
The promise of a COVID-19 vaccine is materializing at a breakneck speed. As Pfizer prepares for the release of their new COVID-19 vaccine, 4 states have been selected as mass testing sites for the unproven inoculation. Chief among them is our home state of Tennessee, where Governor Bill Lee has held meetings with vaccine czar Bill Gates.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In 1995, Jackie Bennett was diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma. After undergoing surgery to remove the lump, Jackie was overwhelmed by the regimen of chemo and radiation prescribed by her doctors. Read the transcript and learn how Jackie was able to beat her cancer by boosting her body's natural immune system.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today is Thanksgiving in the United States.
Thanksgiving is a day when many people step out of the fray and take a moment to give thanks for whatever blessings there are in our lives. No matter how tough life gets, we all have things for which we can be thankful.
Do you want to know what happens when you give thanks? It turns out that gratitude is good for you.
Check out my article on the neuroscience of gratitude, here.
Today, scientific research is finding that expressing gratitude has distinct, measurable, and beneficial effects not just on your mood, but also on your hormone balance, the functioning of your nervous system, and even the quality of your digestion.
Yours in appreciation,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Thanksgiving can be about so much more than putting up with annoying relatives, gorging on a dead turkey, and passing out in front of the TV. It can be an opportunity to remember how very much we have to be grateful for. Click here to find out more.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All Things COVID: Vitamin D, Masks and More with Chris Kresser

As humans, we often fall into black and white thinking. It can be easy to let the constant waterfall of media information and social snippets wash over us without stopping to think of the full context. In this age of COVID-19, though, it’s more important than ever to pause and look at what the science really has to say.

When we slip into confirmation bias and seek out answers that solidify what we already believe, we lose the ability to think critically. Now, more than ever, is the time to change that so we can overcome this pandemic. That’s exactly what Dhru and Chris Kresser talk about on this episode of The Broken Brain Podcast.

Chris Kresser is the CEO of Kresser Institute for Functional & Evolutionary Medicine, the co-director of the California Center for Functional Medicine, the creator of ChrisKresser.com, and the New York Times bestselling author of The Paleo Cure. He is known for his in-depth research uncovering myths and misconceptions in modern medicine and providing natural health solutions with proven results. Chris was named one of the 100 most influential people in health and fitness by Greatist and his blog is one of the top-ranked natural health websites in the world. He recently launched Kresser Institute, an organization dedicated to reinventing healthcare and reversing chronic disease by training healthcare practitioners in Functional and Evolutionary Medicine.

Chris and Dhru jump into an open conversation about the most pressing COVID topics and what the latest research is showing. Starting with vitamin D, they look at some dramatic results of several studies, with the takeaway being that a majority of COVID patients have been found to have vitamin D deficiency and those who are vitamin D deficient have higher inflammatory markers and a higher risk of death. Vitamin D is an affordable, easily accessible way to improve our immune health, so why aren’t we hearing more about this in the news? They discuss various roadblocks as well as how to safely and effectively use vitamin D.

Next, Dhru and Chris tackle masks. This is perhaps the most polarizing concept pertaining to COVID, with people finding non-medical and non-scientific reasons of whether to wear masks. They talk about the science behind mask-wearing and why it’s a helpful piece of stopping the spread of coronavirus, a tool, but not a panacea. Chris also breaks down the Danish mask study so many of us have heard about and helps us think more critically about the results.

This global pandemic is a complex problem that will take a complex solution. We are gaining so much information every day to help us overcome it; I hope you’ll tune in to learn more.

Wishing you health and happiness,
Mark Hyman, MD

Click here to listen on the web

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
My Friends,
Wanting so much for you this special Thanksgiving Day...

?That your home would be filled with your most favorite people

?That your cupboards would be filled with your most nourishing foods

?That your body would be filled with your greatest health and strength

?That your mind would be filled with your most peaceful thoughts

?And that your heart would be filled with the most overwhelming assurance that you are safe and you are loved

From my family to yours, we wish you an abundant, beautiful, delicious and happy Thanksgiving! ?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The #1 Best Nutrient For Strong Lungs

I didn’t need a stethoscope to know that she was in trouble.

The shortness of breath, the wheezy cough, and the bluish tinge to her lips was enough.

In her case, this was a chronic problem...the inevitable consequence of decades of not taking care of herself. She was a lifetime smoker, a heavy drinker, and ate almost exclusively fast food.

I wondered why she was even in my office…after all, I’m a naturopathic physician. She had to have known that I was the sort of doctor who would recommend things like a healthy diet, lifestyle changes, more physical activity, and maybe some nutritional or herbal supplements.

So, before we got into the specifics...I asked her why she came to see me and what her goals were for her appointment.

Her answer stunned me...and almost made me cry.

She said that she made her appointment with me because...she was afraid. Her 90 year old mother lives in a nursing home...and visiting her is not an option. She was scared that she was going to die before she ever got to see her mom again. That was the part that I felt in my heart and made my eyes well up with tears.

Here’s that part of her answer that stunned me…

She told me that she was interested in taking an unusual nutrient that almost nobody has ever even heard of...and she wanted my opinion about it. In fact, she showed me a folder full of research papers on this ingredient which made it clear that she had done her homework.

Although her lungs were in terrible shape...it was clear that her brain was working just fine. Her own research had led her to discover a remarkable immune-supportive, lung and liver protective amino acid called:

N-Acetylcysteine, otherwise known as NAC.

When I told her that NAC was a key ingredient in a brand new formula that I had created...her jaw dropped.

And it dropped even further when I told her that I was familiar with every research paper in her folder including the ones that showed that NAC:
  • Is essential for making glutathione, the “master” antioxidant that is critical for immune and respiratory health.
  • Acts as a powerful detoxifying agent that can help prevent toxic liver and kidney damage.
  • Has surprisingly beneficial effects on mental and emotional disorders.
  • Functions as a “mucolytic” agent and an expectorant to help people with lung trouble.
  • Replenishes glutathione and regulates glutamate in the central nervous system making it a powerful brain-boosting nutrient.
  • May enhance fertility in both men and women
  • Decreases inflammation in fat cells which may improve insulin sensitivity.
And perhaps most importantly…

NAC inhibits viral replication and increases the immune system’s ability to make antibodies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
In times like these, it may take real effort to connect to the feeling of gratitude in our lives.
We are all facing unprecedented levels of uncertainty, fear, stress, and feelings of overwhelm and disconnection.
But this is also why giving thanks, and stepping into the awareness of what we do have, and are grateful for, can truly be a balm to the soul.
So, on this special holiday, I want to personally thank you for being on our newsletter list, and for being one of the reasons why I get up every day and do the work I do. And this goes for the entire Greenmedinfo team, as well. Without you, we wouldn't be here. With you, our mission is realized, and our collective message that you can trust your body, that you can heal naturally, and that you have the right to choose how to take care of your body, grows.
Today, I want to share with you one of the outgrowths of our mission especially relevant to giving thanks: the Thank You Body Rally post-event video, as it reveals a simple fact that we can all connect to, every day of the year: our bodies will heal if we let them, and when we share our stories of healing and empowermen with the world, we all win!
Wishing you a beautiful, healing, and joyful Thanksgiving.
Warm regards,
Sayer Ji, and the GreenMedInfo team.
mail
THANK YOU BODY RALLY VIDEO
WE GATHERED ALL AROUND THE WORLD
In over 80 locations around the world, we showed up to honor and thank our bodies for the amazing healing we received daily.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Thursday​

November 26, 2020

Bring your attention to the present moment. Focus on the now. At this moment, past worries and anxiety about the future don't exist. There is stillness. This moment holds immense power. Breathe into this moment. Bring your awareness to the 5 senses. Notice how your body feels. Experience the clarity that comes with a calm and centered mind. Connect with your inner wisdom. Allow yourself to just be.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
People will sometimes get painted into a corner by their immune system and start getting sensitive

Sensitive to food, pets, pollen, chemicals, scents, grass, and so forth.

Yeah, some people need to avoid certain foods. That is how the gluten-free cookie crumbles.

But for the most part, people need to fix their gut and immune system. Definitely easier said than done. I know some blogs will make you think after cutting out packaged food, taking some enzymes, probiotics, and glutamine for a few weeks, and then *poof* your gut is fixed.

If the diet isn't right, and the bacteria isn't right, and the digestive organs aren't right, hormone levels like Vitamin D aren't right then that makes it hard for the gut to be right.

If the gut isn't right, the immune system will really be put behind the 8-ball and start swinging wildly. Without the level-headed T-regulatory cell (called Tregs if you want to buy some in Oregon) then the immune system can start coordinating its efforts to start attack foods in various ways.

One of the worst pieces of advice is to start cutting out massive types of foods for long periods of time. Food sensitivities definitely exist, but they are usually a by-product of much larger issues.

The longer someone goes without food, the harder it is for their immune system to be able to regulate itself and have tolerance.

Take a low FODMAP diet as an example, anything over 30-60 days and I know we aren't getting to the bottom of things. Yeah, the bloating goes away and all the immune implications that follow will start to die down, but if that person can't start to eat those foods again and not feel good... they didn't "fix their gut", they just avoided food.

Ironically, those foods are usually what would be classified as healthy. Other than avoiding problematic foods like gluten for some people, if people can handle it, one of the best things they can actually do is eat different and new vegetables and fruits. Easy, peasy.

I always encourage people to do the easy, peasy stuff first, since that is a foundation for all the complex stuff people usually want to jump into first.

(Photo credit Nadine Primeau)​
mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Friday​

November 27, 2020

Stop talking yourself out of opportunities. You will miss many valuable opportunities if you keep waiting for the right time. Let go of overthinking. Stop worrying about achieving perfection. Stop dwelling on the worst-case scenarios. The pattern of talking yourself out of opportunities will prevent you from making positive changes in your life. It will trap you in the cycle of inaction. Take the leap of faith. It's time to break out of your comfort zone.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With the New Year coming up and knowing that many of you will make health-related resolutions, we want to give you the top 3 things you need to know when selecting your supplements.

1. Avoid Synthetic or Artificial ingredients and fillers.

The majority of supplements available on the market today are made artificially. Most of these synthetics are made from derivatives of coal tar - a known carcinogen found in cigarette smoke.

Supplements that list nutrients individually, such as vitamin C, or use chemical names like ascorbic acid, are almost certainly synthetic.

Also avoid fillers that end in “ide” or “ate” such as acetate, bitartrate, chloride, dioxide, gluconate, hydrochloride, nitrate, stearate, and succinate.

2. Only consume whole food supplements.

Not Whole Foods like the grocery store brand, but supplements that are made from whole foods.

Whole food supplements are highly concentrated amounts of that particular food or herb and your body will recognize it as food and will process it and absorb it better.

But...

Most whole food supplements aren’t that great either. Here’s why.

3. Make sure your supplements are made with organic ingredients.

Since whole food supplements are high concentrations of plants, herbs, and even funguses like mushrooms, you have to make sure they are organic, otherwise, you’re just ingesting high concentrations of pesticides, insecticides, and herbicides.

This is usually missed by most people and it’s vital to your health.

Pesticides, insecticides, and herbicides are poisons!

And you’re getting high concentrations of them in your supplements that you’re taking to get healthy in the first place.

So make sure that your supplements are made with organic ingredients.

VU Sponsors