Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Do you feel like you’ve heard and tried everything when it comes to regaining your brain function?

Most of the clients I work with feel that way...

Most approaches to improving brain function are very linear and have a single focus: hone in on the symptom and directly address that. Be it with a dietary change, drug, or supplement.

What I have found in my experience is there won't be just 'one thing' that does the trick, but a culmination of all the changes we have to make.

The approach you should be getting combines functional neurology and functional medicine for a technique that’s both unique and highly effective!

To help you, I’ve put together a special webinar to share the exact framework of how we get exceptional results for people suffering from various brain-related symptoms.

I invite you to join me as I share the ways we leverage the healing potential of the body, and especially the brain, to not only regain what was lost but to also strengthen and improve different areas of your brain so you don't go right back to the way you were when stopping any support or interventions.

My goal is always to better the quality of life for not only the person suffering, but their entire family as well.

SPECIAL BONUS: I’ll even send you a form to fill out so you can see what areas of your brain are being affected the most.

>>Click Here To Register<<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jimi!​
Mental health struggles are real. And most of us experience them at some point in life, if not daily -- but it doesn’t have to be a complete struggle.

Designed with everyone in mind, this mental wellness event explores new pathways to approach and treat mental health from a root cause perspective, bringing a wealth of advice and expertise to help you (or a friend or family member) take the next steps toward mental wellness.

The Mental Wellness Connection could help you:
  • Overcome the silence, isolation and fear of your struggle
  • Transcend outdated, prescription-based healthcare systems
  • Find holistic practitioners and natural solutions for your pain
  • Implement expert practices, tools and tips into your daily routine
  • And so much more!

--->>Join us at the complimentary and online Mental Wellness Connection!

Be sure to mark your calendar for January 25-31, 2021, so as not to miss these iconic health experts (and others!)...

Why attend this important health event?
We need a path to move forward — a way to heal on our own terms and adequately deal with our suffering in a way that is sustainable so we’re not only surviving but thriving.

We invite you to join our community in this vital, transformative conversation.

With three tracks that more specifically address the connection between mental wellness and your brain, gut and nutrition, you choose the one that is most relevant to you so you can get the most out of this event.

Find your unique pathway to help you overcome the obstacles holding you back, and take the next steps toward mental wellness.

--->>Join us at the complimentary and online Mental Wellness Connection!
When you register today, you’ll gain INSTANT access to the following free gifts:​
To your health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

• This week has just flown by!

We’ve loved every minute of it.

Your emails and support have spurred us on to make the summits bigger and better…

But for this one, we must have an end day and today is that day.

We have saved some of the best speakers for the last day though.

Jump into the summit here:

==> https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/daily-event-bridge

We know folks have more time on Sunday and your time investment won’t go to waste today…

We start off with Molly Carmel. Molly and I joke about being brother and sister from another mother… Since her first appearance on the summit last year, it’s like we have a mind-meld. While our paths were different our beliefs in what helps people change remain very similar. Molly topped out at 320 pounds...and while she has all the fancy credentials, wrote a best-selling book, has even been on Good Morning America, and actually owns an eating disorder clinic in New York City... Molly’s lived experience and heart will be what endears you to her. She’s been there, done that, and has the tee shirt. If change is what you seek. Molly’s your girl.

Wolfram Alderson. You don’t often meet a true renaissance man… Wolfram is that guy. A true polymath here are just a few of the fascinating things he does: He’s the CEO of The Hypoglycemia Support Foundation (see the next profile), he’s Founding CEO and Board Chair of the Robert H. Lustig Research Foundation and in the for-profit world he is Chief Commerical Officer of Perfact - a company devoted to telling us what’s actually in the food we eat and more! He is hyper-focused on metabolic health & nutrition, (a recovering type 2 diabetic himself) social change, entrepreneurship, building ecosystems, and on top of all that he’s an incredible artist! You don’t want to miss this...

Next up is Roberta Ruggiero. The ENTIRE summit is dedicated to Roberta if that gives you any indication of what esteem we hold her in… Her story is quite literally unbelievable! She is a true pioneer in the world of sugar reduction and change. Over 40 years ago Roberta couldn’t seem to find help for her what turned out to be hypoglycemia. The doctors back then kept saying there is nothing wrong with her. So one of the "treatments" they prescribed (spoiler alert) was electro-shock therapy! You read that right… So after she finally found the right help and regained her life she founded The Hypoglycemia Support Foundation that celebrated 40 years in 2020. This was no easy feat 40 years ago for a mom with two small kids and no other experience. The term "patient advocate" had not even been invented. If you want to know true greatness, perseverance, and grit - watch this interview.

Dr. Nicole M Avena. Dr. Avena is a research neuroscientist and a pioneer in the field of food addiction. Her seminal research work jump-started a new field of exploration in medicine and nutrition. She is also an expert in diet during pregnancy and baby, toddler, and childhood nutrition. Her book "What to Eat When You’re Pregnant" is an approachable guide to what to eat - as opposed to what to avoid - while pregnant and nursing. Her presentation focuses on behavioral change for anyone interested in reducing or eliminating sugar in their life.

Matty Lansdown. As a scientist and nutrition consultant with a passion for sharing the truth, Matty started out on Facebook Live ranting about Food Is Medicine and Nutritional Therapies which soon moved to seminars, retreats, and conferences in front of thousands and is now accompanied by a growing podcast called "How To NOT Get Sick And Die". This Australian powerhouse is super passionate about getting the correct information out there so people can be responsible for their own health.

Dr. Casey Means. Dr. Means is a Stanford-trained MD, biomedical researcher, surgeon-turned-metabolic health evangelist. She is a co-founder at a start-up called Levels Health. Levels Health is building a company to provide CGM’s, continuous glucose monitors, for the prevention of diabetes, metabolic health, and all the other diseases related to elevated blood sugar. Gang, I must tell you that this is my recent fascination. Dr. Means was kind enough to get me a CGM and the things I learned about my diet were amazing! We’re all different… We need to stop guessing at the question: Is this or that good for me to eat? Check out Casey as she explains how this simple device can change your health (and your world).

Samantha Gladish. Samantha suffered from unstable blood sugar levels, irritable moods, terrible digestion, impaired gut health, the worst PMS cramps and bloating ever, constant migraines, and headaches. Even though she thought she had a fairly balanced diet, it still needed some serious work! She was eating too much sugar in the form of treats, desserts, cereal, pasta, rice, and bread. Committed to changing all that she went to work and became a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Registered Orthomolecular Holistic Practitioner, Hormone Cure Certified Coach, Certified Hatha Yoga Instructor, and a Metabolic Balance Coach. Like a lot of our speakers Samantha’s journey is rooted in her own desire to change and then in turn helping others to do the same.

Kelsey Skolovy. Kelsey started her sugar-free journey years ago after struggling with the yo-yo weight gain rollercoaster her whole life. In the process she discovered her passion for fitness. She’s been inspiring tens of thousands through her blog and social media platform "Kelsey in Moderation" and really believes and lives a lifestyle of healthy moderation. If you’ve ever wondered how you can still drink wine and stay away from sugar, this interview is a must!

Don’t be sad...

You do know by now that you can take the ENTIRE summit home with you right?

All the speakers, over $3,000 in speaker bonuses, AND even 2020 & 2019’s summits!

Don’t miss a thing.

Take your time to watch all the speakers.

We suggest one per day as motivation to reach your goals.

Please don’t make this the end of your journey of discovery…

USE this summit as the springboard to the new life that you’ve dreamed about and all the speakers have talked about…

If they can do it - you can too!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Sunday​

January 17, 2021

Nothing will change in your life if you keep doing the things you have been doing. To get different results in your life, you have to start doing different things. Don't change everything at once of course. Start by making little changes every day. These little changes often have the largest impact.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, the other day, an empowering 26-page eBook hit my desk… and I HAD to tell you all about it.

I read it in 1 day since the information is so easy to digest — and the strategies are so easy to put in action.

Plus, you’ll learn specific steps you can take now to prevent, and even potentially reverse, diabetes and pre-diabetes.

Please, download this FREE 7 Ways to Prevent Diabetes eBook today — and thank me later!

Be blessed!

Dr. David Jockers

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

More Breast Cancer Survivors Rejecting Implants​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO

Stand For Health Freedom: Removing the Egos & Logos from Activism​

NEVER before has health freedom been more important for both our physical and spiritual well-being. At Stand for Health Freedom, we stand for informed consent, parental rights, medical and health freedom, and many other fundamental human rights that are increasingly under attack. LEARN MORE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Health as Spiritual Warfare​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

NATURE​

Getting a cancer diagnosis is like getting hit in the side of the head with a 2x4 repeatedly and then being asked to make some of the most important decisions of your life. It's disorienting, it's confusing, it's paralyzing, and it's absolutely not the emotional place anyone would choose to be in when faced with these extremely weighty decisions. It seems like some sort of cosmic joke, to put us in a situation that would both undoubtedly cause this emotional state and also require logical and calm thinking to move forward through.

When at the start of all this, I had no idea what my path through it would be, what my decisions would be. But right from the start, I took an active role in my healing and, as I've mentioned before, became what I like to refer to now as a member of my own healing team along with my doctors and naturopaths, nurses and other healthcare professionals. I researched, I read, I watched, I asked endless questions, I'm sure sometimes to the chagrin of my oncologists and naturopaths. Funnily enough, it was the one thing I did automatically, without thinking, without agonizing over the decision; it came very naturally. And it was the best thing I could have done because it led me to my integrative path, which opened my eyes to the power of nature that was at my fingertips.

Nature is freaking AH-mazing! So many drugs have grown out of similar actions observed first in natural substances, and there are many natural compounds that can improve the efficacy of conventional drugs and treatments and reduce their side effects. And then of course there are so many anticancer, immune boosting, blood-sugar regulating, hormone balancing effects and more to be found in the world of natural medicine. It was an extremely empowering journey for me, to realize that there was so much that I could do not only to support and promote my healing from cancer, but also to support and optimize my health moving forward to increase my chances of it never coming back.

As I said above, there is an insane storm of emotions that a cancer diagnosis causes, not the least of which is overwhelming fear about your future and if you will have one. Taking an active role in my health, both during treatment and into my life afterwards, provided me with more mental and emotional support than I could have predicted. I have carried the fear of cancer around with me since I was 11 when my Dad was diagnosed with and passed away from pancreatic cancer. It has weighed on me like something physical for over 20 years. Of course I still feel that weight, but now, thanks to what I have learned about the power of the natural world and how it can work synergistically with the power of conventional medicine too, I feel that weight lift sometimes and I am free from fear. I feel blissfully buoyant in those moments, quite literally. That's the power of the natural world around us and our own power within us.

Quite often, everything we need to heal can be found around and within us, and we are so lucky that we have such an arsenal available to us in the Western world born from both science and nature. It's really quite incredible when you consider it. Orenda is a First Nations word that we don't really have an equivalent for in English, but it refers to the power that they believe lives within all of us, the power to change ourselves or change the world around us. And I like to think that that power comes from our connection to the world, the universe, each other, and to nature. It reminds me of another Anishinaabe code:

"Nature is not FOR us, it is a PART of us. They are part of your worldly family. Love our Mother the Earth waters, land and air. Her good life is our life."

Regardless of whether you take an integrative route that combines conventional and natural medicine or not, what I do urge you to do is call on your own Orenda. Tap into that innate power, that power that comes from somewhere deep within you, and take an active, positive role in your own health and healing, whether by researching and asking questions or by simply considering what you can do today to help take care of yourself. Trust me, that power is there, waiting for you; it's human nature.

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Mental Health Monday​

This year, I am committing to spending less time in anxiety and worrying about my present and the future, and more time being happy and content in unknowns (because life really is just one big unknown). I'm committing to letting go, to releasing the need to try and know or control the future by fretting over it. Our brain thinks it can find a solution by running over it and over it, but there is no way to know, so instead of running on an anxiety wheel like a worried little hamster, it's best to just let
��
it
��
go
��

WAY easier said than done, I know, but something that can help with this is mindfulness and drawing our attention back to the present moment when we find that it is running away on that wheel into anxiety and worrying over the future. By refocusing on this moment right here, we can centre ourselves and come back to calm, which is a much better place to heal from, to make decisions from, to live from. Today, I have created another meditation for you that will help to refocus your attention on the now and to centre you so that you can practice being happy and content right here, right now without worrying about what tomorrow might or might not bring. If you try it, let me know how it works for you!

YouTube seems to not be blocking my videos anymore, so for now, we will stick with it! Click here to watch it now on the Orenda YouTube channel

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Events​

In the group this week, I shared the link for a free workshop that took place on Wednesday evening. It was with cancer expert with Dr. Nasha Winters and it was all about enhancing mitochondrial health, the optimization of which many integrative doctors believe is paramount to supporting patient outcomes. Some of you will likely have heard of Dr. Nasha Winters, author of The Metabolic Approach to Cancer and a stage 4 ovarian cancer survivor herself. I was lucky enough to have a consult with Dr. Winters back when she was still doing patient consults. Now, she works with doctors and naturopaths, training them in her approach to treating cancer. Although the workshop is over, it's never too late to check out the amazing work of this doctor and fellow survivor.

Check out her website and find a list of doctors certified in her approach to treating and healing cancer

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Resources: Exercise​

As some of you will know that I really love yoga, and my absolute favourite YouTube yoga instructor is Adriene of Yoga with Adriene. There is SO MUCH on her YouTube channel, practices for all kinds of different things from tightness in specific parts of the body to releasing certain emotions. Right now, she is in the middle of a completely free 30-day program called Breath, where she posts one new video in the series on her channel every day. Even though it has already started, you can jump in any time and start from Day 1 since they will be always and forever be available on her YouTube channel. From Yoga with Adriene on Breath:

"A daily practice can be one of the strongest guiding forces that lead us toward healing and growth on our journey. It can serve as a real tangible pathway toward optimal physical, mental, and emotional health. A road back to our true self, it can serve as a way to release anxiety and feel confident in our bodies. With focus on awareness of breath, this program invites a ripple effect of benefits ranging from boosting immune function to removing emotional blockages. With repetition of intuitive gestures, pranayama, and traditional yoga poses, set at a pace to prioritize connection with breath, this series is designed to help you build muscle tone, improve spinal alignment, and optimize body function. BREATH is a journey of the heart, medicine for the soul."

If you want to get the daily emails that go along with each video (just further explanation of what will be covered in that day's practice and by no means necessary to enjoy the program), you can register for them here

Or if you just want to jump right in, you can access all of the videos that have been posted so far here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi,

In a recent article, Harvard Health shares that autoimmune disease might actually be nothing more than a hidden allergy.

Which means that once you remove the allergen…

The autoimmune disease may disappear altogether.

This could be incredible news for people who are struggling with an autoimmune disease or sensitivity…

Except for the fact that most doctors never bother to go at the root cause of your issues and actually investigate these hidden allergies…

Instead, they simply write a prescription and send patients their way.

This is the reason why millions of people stay addicted to drugs for the rest of their lives…

Suffering through pain, stiffness, redness and chronic inflammation.

Other people develop more than one autoimmune disease, and their health worsens more and more without finding relief.

These people need answers after traditional medicine has failed them.

This is why I have created my brand-new 10-episode docuseries, called Autoimmune Answers.

In this documentary, 25+ world-class experts share little known information on what really triggers autoimmune disease.

You’ll also hear the inspiring stories of 3 former autoimmune patients that have completely recovered - and want to share the protocol that saved their lives.

If you’d like to find out more about how you can overcome inflammation, fatigue, autoimmune issues or general health, you can’t miss this important event.

Click below to register so you can see ALL the episodes FREE of charge soon!

=> Save your VIP spot for watching Autoimmune Answers at no charge (closing soon)

In this brand-new docuseries, we’ll cut through the noise and show you real, time-tested tools for reversing autoimmune disease that come straight from the mouth of these world-class experts.

Every episode is GOLD and adds a vital piece of the puzzle of healing autoimmune disease…

And I’m sure you will find great value in it.

Wishing you health and happiness,

Jonathan Otto
Creator and host of Autoimmune Answers

P.S.: Registration is closing soon, so if you want to reserve your spot, you must hurry.
So click on this link to save your spot now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
Take a look at what one of our members wrote to us just last week:

mail

Imagine if your triglycerides dropped from 424 to 152 mg/dL – what would that do to your quality of life?
Or imagine that you went to your doctor and he/she said this to you:
“I’m amazed at your huge cholesterol drop.”
Or how about these words?
“I’ve never seen someone lower their cholesterol and blood pressure like this before. Whatever you’re doing is CLEARLY working.”
Stop imagining – and start trusting that this can also happen to you.
These exact words are what doctors are telling our members.
If you’re ready to hear these words yourself and experience these changes, listen up!
This Tuesday, January 19 at 4:00pm PT / 7:00pm ET, we’re hosting a FREE encore Masterclass that we think you’re going to love.
The information in this simple Masterclass is responsible for helping more than 5,500 people drop their triglycerides, cholesterol, and blood pressure by 30 points (without medications).​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., writes:

Native Africans have a colorectal cancer rate that is 1/65th that of African Americans and 1/50th that of Caucasian Americans. But this difference in cancer rate disappears once native Africans move to the United States and begin to eat a typical Western diet.

In the past, it was thought that the reason for Africans’ low cancer rates was that they ate a much lower concentration of animal fats. But newer, better analysis has shown that it has nothing to do with the fat in meats. Rather, it appears that the heme iron in the meat is the culprit.

Westerners also eat considerably higher amounts of sugar than native Africans. Sugar and heme iron both dramatically raise the level of free radicals and lipid peroxidation products in colon tissues, causing inflammation.

Special: New Aging Research Reveals Key to Long, Healthy Life

Sugar also stimulates insulin release, intensifying the movement of fats into abdominal fat cells. This results in inflammation throughout the body.

Inflammation, in turn, stimulates the release of insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), which is a powerful fertilizer for cancer growth.

The native African diet consists mainly of maize meal, which is rich in insoluble starches and fiber. When fiber is fermented by probiotic organisms within the colon, it produces high levels of short chain fatty acids, such as acetate, propionic acid, and butyrate. These short chain fatty acids, especially butyrate, play a major role in colon tissue health, and powerfully prevent colon cancer.

African Americans and Caucasian Americans both have much lower levels of butyrate than native Africans.

Butyrate not only supplies energy for the cells lining the colon, it also inhibits cancer by a number of processes, including:

• Inhibiting metastasis

• Promoting differentiation (changing cancer cells to normal cells)

• Reducing angiogenesis (development of new blood vessels)

• Affecting anticancer gene expression

• Reducing inflammation

• Inhibiting cancer invasion

Butyrate is also an inhibitor of histone deacetylase (HDAC), an enzyme that regulates gene expression. Inhibiting HDAC makes cancer cells more susceptible to immune destruction.

Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., is editor of The Blaylock Wellness Report and a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author, and lecturer.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This just popped into my head at this very moment.
When people get the jab then goes gives blood, then those who need blood and get the blood with the vaxx in it; what happens to those people :question: . They will get that shit without even knowing about. Yikes, wish my mind never went there.

All the videos I've watched, I don't recall any of the people talking about it. Though, I could've missed it.
@Jimi , do you recall hearing anyone talking about that?

! WAKE UP from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This just popped into my head at this very moment.
When people get the jab then goes gives blood, then those who need blood and get the blood with the vaxx in it; what happens to those people :question: . They will get that shit without even knowing about. Yikes, wish my mind never went there.

All the videos I've watched, I don't recall any of the people talking about it. Though, I could've missed it.
@Jimi , do you recall hearing anyone talking about that?

! WAKE UP from the MEDIA SPELL !
No, not that I recall

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

According to the International Diabetes Federation, Type 2 Diabetes is one of the fastest growing health challenges of the 21st century.

Are you or someone you love afflicted with blood sugar imbalances, Pre-Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome, or Type 2 Diabetes?

If so, I want you to know that you’re not alone.

And...help is HERE!

I want to share a wonderful opportunity for you to join me as a featured speaker in this a FREE online event -- specifically designed to help you master, improve and reverse Type 2 Diabetes, as well as lose weight, gain energy & reduce your medications.

It's called Reversing Type 2 Diabetes and begins January 19th.

This online event is brought to you by iKE ALLEN & Ande Anderson, health educators and Co-Owners of AVAIYA University.

Here’s just some of what you’ll learn from over 30 doctors, scientists, health experts:

• The connection between Type 2 Diabetes, autoimmune diseases & trauma and how to take your power back & heal
  • The link between emotions, stress and Type 2 Diabetes, & groundbreaking strategies on how to heal and reduce stress
  • The role your vagus nerve plays in Type 2 Diabetes & how to improve its function
  • The role of diet, exercise, intermittent fasting & weight loss in reversing Type 2 Diabetes
  • Methods to reverse insulin resistance by using food as medicine and so much more!
Will you join us, Jim?

Mark your calendar and save your spot right here

After you register, keep an eye out for AVAIYA’s email for specific details on accessing the expert classes. (Replays will be available for 24 hours after each class airs).

It's your turn to take control of your Type 2 Diabetes!

Sending you so much love & support,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Managing Environmental Allergies​

Hi Jimi-

In this latest podcast, I am joined by my buddy Dr. Evan to discuss our approaches to managing patients who are dealing with environmental allergies. We share our recommendations for good digestive support, allergen management, home air filters, and more tips for identifying the root issue and addressing the problem!

Environmental allergies can cause mild to severe symptoms, including sneezing, headaches, fatigue, and coughing. Preventing a problem is always better than treating a problem. You may not be able to avoid the allergens that trigger your symptoms, but today we will discuss how you can make yourself more resilient against pesky allergens!

>> Click here to watch the podcast <<

In this episode, we cover:

1:32
Environmentally Sensitive Patients

4:01 Checking Environmental Allergy Issues

8:35 Autoimmune Diet

14:46 Air Filters

17:44 VOCs (Volatile Organic Compound)

23:50 Gut Healing Nutrients

>> Click here to check out the episode <<

You may also like:
Coffee: Does it Affect the Adrenals?

There’s no doubt coffee is an efficient way to get the day started strong–but does the temporary energy boost lead to an energy loss in the long run? Let’s dive into the pros and cons of this beloved caffeinated concoction to determine whether coffee is benefiting or draining you.

>> Click here to check out the article!<<

Yours in Health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs
Reducing Your Risk for Dementia
By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Dementia is a neurodegenerative condition that happens when once-healthy nerve cells called neurons stop being able to transmit messages and lose their connection to other brain cells. Those cells may even die.
The result is a loss of cognitive function — that is, remembering, reasoning, and thinking. But dementia is not is a normal part of aging.
The primary types of dementia are are Alzheimer's disease, Lewy body dementia, frontotemporal disorders, and a large category of conditions called VCID (vascular contributions to cognitive impairment and dementia). A person can also have mixed dementia, combining two or more conditions.
Special: Proven Nerve Pain Management
Alzheimer's affects an estimated 5.5 million Americans 65 and older. It's characterized by abnormal clumps of amyloid plaques and tangles of tau proteins. While they're the main features of the disorder, some people have plaques but no cognition and memory problems, and medications that address the plaques and tau have not proved beneficial.
Prevention is the best way to address all of the conditions that can lead to dementia. Recent studies indicate that regardless of your genes, smart lifestyle choices can cut your risk by at least 60% — and maybe by as much as 90%.
Keeping your weight, insulin/glucose, and cholesterol levels in a healthy range is key. That means following a plant-based diet that’s free of ultra-processed foods and added sugars, getting plenty of regular physical activity, and sleeping seven to eight hours nightly. Cultivating a network of caring based on friends and family and helping others will also reduce your risk of dementia.
You should also work with your doctor to manage — with medication, if necessary — any chronic conditions you have.
You do have a lot of power over dementia, so flex those muscles today and enjoy an active, engaged life from start to finish.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

EMDR Therapy – What Makes it Tick?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Did you know eating trigger foods drives up inflammation and can disrupt the gut microbiome, causing leaky gut, which is highly correlated with autoimmunity?
If there is one thing you can do to make the biggest impact and start your healing journey right now, it’s determining food triggers and healing the gut.
Determining your food sensitivities is key because avoiding food triggers has a positive impact on many chronic conditions, including autoimmune diseases, SIBO and IBS, and can help with mood disorders, skin problems, pain, sleep issues and more.
—>>Learn how food can help you heal when you attend this complimentary, online event!

Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on March 1-7, 2021!

Why attend this important health event?​

I was honored and gladly accepted the request to speak at this event! My colleagues, Drs. Brent and Tiffany Caplan and Dr. Tom O’Bryan, have spent the last few months gathering the right experts, information, and protocols to help you understand and address autoimmunity and other chronic conditions, specifically by looking at food sensitivities and intolerances and using nutrition as an essential component of treatment.
I have worked with hundreds of patients over the last 20+ years that have experienced mood disorders that we were able to trace back to their specific food sensitivities. What could YOU be eating that is holding you back from waking up feeling well every day? My talk will touch on the correlation between Food Sensitivities and Mood Disorders.

Register now to join me! on Day 5 of this event: "How Food Sensitivities Contribute to Mood Disorders"

Also, Discover 8 steps you can take right now to take control of your health and well-being!

—>>Download your complimentary eGuide, Simple Self Care for Autoimmunity!
With all of the responsibilities and “to-do’s” of life, self-care can seem selfish or just downright impossible to fit in. But that is why self-care is so important and an essential component of conquering autoimmune disease.
As a normal part of modern day life, we can’t completely avoid stress, but we can prevent it from building up and negatively impacting our health.
Stress is one common trigger of autoimmune flare ups; therefore, integrating consistent self-care practices and techniques into everyday life that work for you is essential to achieving and maintaining remission.

Here are a few steps you can take right now:

• Express gratitude
  • Exercise regularly
  • Eat nourishing foods
  • Choose healthy rewards
This eGuide will teach you eight simple and effective ways to practice self-care that you can start today.
—>>Gain immediate access to the Simple Self Care for Autoimmunity eGuide now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
When you have a chronic illness, you are dealing with debilitating symptoms and are probably struggling to do your job.
On top of that, you need to navigate how to actually get better!
I am a big believer that you are your own most important healer.
You may meet several helpful practitioners and educators along the way, but the path you take is built on all your decisions.
Want to know some healthy decisions you can make that won't break the bank?

Check out my new blog below:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Herbs for Circulation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Did you know there are simple steps you can take, starting right now, to get considerably more nutritional value out of foods you already eat?
These are easy and proven ways to immediately boost the health-value of very common and good-for-you foods.
In preparation for the upcoming Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit (which I’m excited to be featured in), my friend, Brian Vaszily, has just released a research-based report called 24 Surprising Secrets to Get Far More Nutrients Out of Your Food. It’s available for free download now.
>> Get your complimentary copy right here.
In it, you’ll discover…
  • 6 easy tricks of combining certain foods to boost their nutrient value.
  • 7 different cooking secrets that improve nutrition in popular foods (who knew about potatoes!).
  • 7 storage and food preparation secrets that escalate the health-value of foods.
  • And much more.
>> Click here now to get your complimentary copy of this informative new guide.
With your report, you’ll also get free registration to Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit. For this Summit, Brian is interviewing 22 anti-aging and longevity doctors and health researchers (from a range of backgrounds), asking each to share the most effective, scientifically-proven steps you can take to truly help you live long and well.
Yours for knowledge and health,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. On the page right after your free sign-up, don’t miss the video in which Brian shares the brief story of how a cruel joke years ago actually inspired this unique event, and today could have great significance for your health. Find out more and get it all here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“It’s a mental game of trying to not psych myself out by thinking, This is going to hurt, be careful.”
“It’s another thing to add to my list of “partner guilt.”
“The embarrassment and failure follows me around all the time.”
“I feel like half a woman when I have to say NO to my partner.”

The secret tales of women silently suffering from pelvic floor and bladder issues are heartbreaking.
And there are too many of them.
Pelvic dysfunction is a silent epidemic that hijacks the happiness of 1-in-5 women in the U.S. - so many are experiencing this devastating condition.
That’s why you need to get to know Isa Herrera, MSPT, CSCS. She’s a leader in a little-known (and often ignored) major medical crisis: female pelvic health.
She’s helped over 15,000 women to date! This is not a TYPO!
And now more than ever, Isa is on a mission to help women heal themselves (without doctors, pills, or surgery).
She’s hosting a totally complimentary Masterclass called: The Happy “Lady Parts” Masterclass: 5 Easy Steps to End Leaking, Heal Prolapse, and Relieve Intimacy Pain Without Stepping Foot In A Doctor’s Office

When you register you’ll also unlock early-access to complementary guides and helpful eBooks about healing and living your most radiant life.
In this free (yes, really!) masterclass you’ll discover:
  • Why NOW is the time to heal your pelvic floor (because it’s the “Grand Central Station” for your entire body and can have major effects on your health - I was blown away when Isa explained this to me!)
  • How to know in just 42 seconds what your “down there” type is (and what to do about it!) Many women are doing the WRONG things for their type and it’s preventing them from healing, or even causing more damage!
  • The RIGHT way to do a Kegel that relieves pain, burning, or tightness in your lady parts. (Most women are doing Kegels wrong – find out why and how to easily fix it!)
  • The simple massage technique that all women must know (especially if you have ANY pain or discomfort with intimacy).
  • The one exercise all women should be doing to stop leaking and improve pelvic power. The great news is that it can be done in under one minute a day.
  • And much more…
NOW is the time to put yourself and your health first. Because if you don’t take care of yourself, then who will?
Because if not now, when?

Reserve your FREE seat now for this live special event, happening February 10-12 - space is limited!

To better health in the new year,
The GreenMedInfo Team
P.S. Be sure you stay until the end and ask Isa anything about vaginas, sex, pelvic pain, exercise, surgery, obstetric trauma, and so much more. Her Q & A sessions are EPIC!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
The Live Longer, Feel Better! Docuseries starts TODAY!
Join me and claim your spot now to see today's FREE content >>
This inspiring, ten-episode series features stories from people around the world who are sharing their secrets to living long and healthy lives.
Plus, you'll hear from top experts on so many subjects surrounding health and longevity, plus natural (and probably new-to-you) ways to get one step ahead of dementia, depression, diabetes, toxic burdens, cancer, stress, and more!
Your hosts Trevor King and Michael Beattie have put some amazing work into this life-changing series, and TODAY you can get a sneak peek of all the fabulous content that’s coming your way over the next nine days. (Click here to watch the introductory episode.)
Tomorrow, Episode One will dive into the role toxins play in our lives. We’ll explore the impact of glyphosate, heavy metals and EMFs and reveal how the 21st century is affecting your health. Learn how to minimize your exposure and navigate the toxins of our modern world.
When you register now, you’ll also unlock these complimentary gifts:
  • 7 Steps to Prevent Depression eBook
  • 7 Steps to Prevent Alzheimer’s eBook
  • 7 Steps to Prevent Diabetes eBook
  • 3 Interview Transcripts from The Live Longer, Feel Better! Docuseries
Trevor and Michael have made it their mission to equip you to live your best life, at optimal health, for the long term.
It's time to say "no more" to accepting sickness and pain as a normal part of getting older!
I'm really looking forward to this event, and I hope you join me!

Here's to a long, happy, healthy life,
Dr. Mariza

P.S. Ever wondered how you can live long, without pain or sickness robbing you of the things you want to do in life? Catch this Docuseries now and unlock expert secrets to health and longevity >>

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
mail

Ever have one of those moments when you hear yourself say something out loud, and even though you said it, it's like you've never heard it before?
I was chatting to a friend about my depression last night and I said, "It's been 15 years of my life now that's been affected." When I heard myself say that, I was shocked. I actually teared up. Depression has affected 15 years, almost half my adult life. That's crazy.
How about you? How long have you had health problems that you need to sort out? How long have you put off making a decision to REALLY change things this time? I'm 57 now and I'm starting to wonder what's around the corner. But know what? That's largely up to me. What we sow today, we reap tomorrow. In all areas of life, but especially in our health.
So make a decision TODAY to change something. Make a decision today that the future will not equal the past.
The most motivational and encouraging film that Mike and I ever made goes live today.
You can watch it HERE and get more encouragement for the journey.
Have a great week.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tests Can Detect Deadly Inflammation

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

One key reason why high cholesterol and diabetes are so dangerous is because they contribute to the deadly process called inflammation. Chronic inflammation occurs when factors like elevated cholesterol and too much blood glucose damage the body.

This prolonged immune response results in white blood cells shifting permanently to the site of injury, where they can actually become agents of damage, not healing. Such damage can pave the way for many diseases, including coronary artery disease.

Special: The Deadly Truth About Disease-Causing Inflammation

There are two blood tests that can detect such inflammation deep with the body.

The PLAC test measures the blood level of Lp-PLA2, an enzyme that, when elevated, indicates arterial inflammation, making heart attack or stroke more likely. In fact, this is the best test for pinpointing vascular inflammation.

Another test that zeroes in on deadly chronic inflammation is the C-reactive protein test. C-reactive protein (CRP) is a marker for inflammation. Studies find that the presence of CRP may predict increased heart disease risk as well as cholesterol levels do.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Judy Collins has heard it thousands of times…

But our other speakers not so much.

Your unquenchable interest and watch time has made them rock stars too!

You have been begging, pleading, emailing, phoning, texting, Instant Messengering, DMing...

and coming up with great and valid reasons why you missed this speaker or that during the regularly scheduled week of the summit.

Well, fret no more…

You asked.

We heard.

And honestly, we understand...

The January 2021 Quit Sugar Summit Encore Edition is here...

Dive in here: https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/qss-2021-encore-day1

So here’s how it’s gonna work:

It’s only gonna be TWO(2) count em, TWO(2) days long.

Today and tomorrow. Tuesday and Wednesday. January 19th and 20th.

We are just gonna cut the summit in half and have 29 speakers Tuesday and 28 on Wednesday...

Here’s the list so you can plan.

We know it’s a lot but we do need to stop at some point and we want to be fair to everyone.

You can:

• Re-watch all your favorites
  • Check out the speakers you missed
  • Re-watch that important idea that you loved
  • Re-commit to the promises you made last week around sugar and your health
  • Learn something totally new that makes all the difference

No matter what your reasons - time is short.

Plugin today and check it out.

We also have extended, just for these two encore days the discounted prices of the speaker packages.

So if you’re slammed, back to work after the long holiday, or just don’t have time today and tomorrow you still have time to make your own schedule.

Watch the event on your schedule and make sure you have it as a reference when the rest of your family inevitably says: "What are you doing mom?"

So jump over there and get started…

And ENJOY!

Mike, Dani, and Dave
Your QSS Support Team

PS: This really is the end till we meet again.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Tuesday​

January 19, 2021

Our monkey mind wants to do so many things at the same time. We try to accomplish more by attending to different tasks at the same time. But multitasking often wastes more time and often leads to half-ass results. Instead, try to focus on one thing at a time. Slow down, and pause more often. With a wandering mind, you will not be able to get much done. Breathe. Relax. Take things as they come.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
Ever wonder if there was an easy, relaxing way to detox?
Bridgit Danner’s Detox Evening eGuide will show you how!
It showcases her top three evening detox practices to help you relax, detox and sleep better!
—>> Download your complimentary Detox Evening eGuide here or by clicking the image below!
Download Your Free Detox Evening Guide
We throw the word “toxic” around to mean anything from a crabby co-worker to the spray a neighbor uses on their crabgrass.
But let’s face it, we all live in an increasingly toxic environment.
From chemicals in the cosmetics we use to the pollutants in the air we breathe, toxins are everywhere!
A healthy body does an amazing job of removing most of these toxins, but many factors can interfere with the process.
Stress, nutrient deficiency and toxin overload are some of the causes of toxic build-up in the body.
Symptoms can include fatigue, bloating, poor sleep, headaches and dull skin.
You’ve probably read about various detox diets or cleanses that help restore the body.
They can be very helpful, but these days Bridgit believes you really need to detox daily.
This doesn’t mean you need to quit doing anything fun or live in a bubble!
It’s about building healthy habits that you will come to truly enjoy as they help restore both your energy and your calm!
—>>Gain immediate access to the Detox Evening eGuide now!
When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online DIY Detox Summit taking place on February 8-14, 2021!
I will be joining over 35 experts will teach you more about at-home tips, recipes and strategies to help your body remove toxins caused by toxic mold, synthetic chemicals, infections and heavy metals!
Make sure you grab your free Detox Evening eguide and save your spot for The DIY Detox Summit so that you can catch my talk, "DIY Heavy Metal Detox."
You can truly get started on better health today!

Love,
mail
P.S. Don’t miss out on Bridgit Danner’s easy-to-use Detox Evening eGuide, when you unlock it now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail

Hi Jimi-

Dr. Justin from the Thyroid Reset Summit here, and I have some more free expert information for those of you looking to detox & optimize your health...

Could Roundup (glyphosate) be lurking in your body? Absolutely.
Even if you eat well, exercise and drink enough water, you probably have glyphosate toxicity. This common herbicide can find its way into even the healthiest lifestyle, causing bad gut health, hormonal imbalances, detox issues and many other health problems.
As a crop desiccant, glyphosate is sprayed on crops like oats, wheat, barley and beans just before harvest. Additionally, Roundup exposure occurs when people spray weeds as part of their landscaping efforts, both in residential and commercial areas.
—>>So, how do you detoxify your body from glyphosate and other harmful toxins? Find out when you join me at the complimentary and online DIY Detox Summit!
Various studies have connected glyphosate exposure to a host of issues, including:
  • Autism
  • PCOS
  • Autoimmunity
  • Depression
  • Learning disabilities
  • Infertility
  • Hormonal imbalances
  • Damaged mitochondria
  • Thyroid issues
  • Heart Disease
  • Impaired liver function
  • And more

Fortunately, there are ways to find out your current level of glyphosate, avoid major exposure to it and clear it from your body.
—>>Learn more when you join me at the complimentary and online DIY Detox Summit!
Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on February 8-14, 2021!

Your host, Bridgit Danner, is a well-known functional health coach who experienced how severe environmental illness can be when she was exposed to toxic mold, became very sick and was unsure she’d ever recover. With patience and perseverance, she learned that simple, day-to-day choices were the most effective in restoring her health.

She’s here to share that wisdom and possibility with you!​

You may also like:
Coffee: Does it Affect the Adrenals?

There’s no doubt coffee is an efficient way to get the day started strong–but does the temporary energy boost lead to an energy loss in the long run? Let’s dive into the pros and cons of this beloved caffeinated concoction to determine whether coffee is benefiting or draining you.

>> Click here to check out the article!<<

Yours in Health,

Dr. Justin Marchegiani

P.S. When you register for The DIY Detox Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!​
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Progesterone is one of the first hormones to decrease through perimenopause, but unfortunately, the symptoms this change causes can be disruptive and frustrating.
Some of the biggest complaints women deal with over 40 (like hot flashes, sleep struggles, unexplained weight, low libido, and mood swings) can all be caused by low progesterone.
Check out this post to learn all about why progesterone is so important in your body and 3 ways you can simply and naturally encourage your body back into balance (plus when you should consider bioidentical progesterone, too)!
Here's to your health!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Hi Jimi,
Organic fruits and vegetables cost more than conventional ones — sometimes a lot more. So is it always necessary to choose organic? Or are some conventional fruits and veggies just fine?
Here’s what you need to know about the most (and least) pesticide-contaminated fruits and vegetables.
According to the Environmental Working Group, nearly 70% of the fresh produce sold in the US contains residues of potentially harmful chemical pesticides. But some foods are far more impacted than others.
Knowing how to minimize your pesticide exposure can be empowering.
Get the whole story here.
Yours for safe food,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. There are many environmental, ethical, and health reasons to buy organically grown foods. And if your funds are limited, you might want to put your organic dollars where they matter the most - and also to know which foods to wash extra well. Find out more here.

VU Sponsors