Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

As a father of two small children, there is a part of me that is always on the lookout for any danger or unthought-of detail that might hinder them.

I know I'm not alone. It's the loving sacrifice that we humans make for one another. We watch each other's backs.

So when I came across the 2 hidden toxins (below) that silently infiltrate our homes on a daily basis, I knew I had to help get the word out.

So what are they?

I don't want to spook you, but you have enemies to your health sneaking into your body through common household items that you'd never suspect.

In our modern world, companies are cutting corners so that they can push more product out and make a higher profit. Some of these things are obvious like: pesticides, flame retardant sprays on couches and preservatives in almost all of our food.

But the #1 way that we are taking in toxins is through the substance that we need most as human beings: our water.

And there are 2 main ways this is happening.

But before I get to those, a quick reminder that I'm hosting a free webinar tonight on How To Safely Detox Your Body Using Herbs! I'll be speaking with renowned Herbalist KP Khalsa, who will be showing us 5 simple herbs that can be used to cleanse your system and feel younger.

This proven practice is an extremely effective way to prevent disease, gain more energy, beautify your skin and much more!

Click here to join us

1. Bottled Water

Did you know it is estimated that Americans alone purchase about 42.6 billion bottles of water per year?

What you might not know is that each of these bottles contains toxins that have been scientifically proven to have a negative effect on our health.

Bisphenol A (BPA) is the chemical compound that big companies use in their factories to shape plastic and make seals for the inside of cans. This toxin has been sneaking into our daily lives since the 60s and most people don't even give it a second thought.

The dangers of BPAs were exposed by the FDA. They have reported that BPAs, as well as PVC -- which is sometimes used to make plastic more durable -- negatively affect your overall health because they severely disrupt the endocrine system. Meddling with hormones and neurotransmitters in the body sets off a chain reaction that can alter mood, brain chemistry, development of babies, infants and children. It can increase blood pressure, cause infertility and could even provoke cancer cells.

Here are some easy ways to avoid these toxins:

• Check labels and make sure that the plastic products you purchase are BPA free.
  • Choose fresh produce over canned.
  • Choose ceramic or glass over plastic as often as possible.
Another way that we get our water is from the tap.

2. Tap Water

If you are experiencing an unpleasant aftertaste when drinking from your tap, you may have toxic metals, antimicrobials or contaminants from rainwater runoff making their way into your system every day.

If you have an older home, be sure to check the plumbing often. Rusty pipes are the main cause of toxic metal exposure, especially lead. Steady exposure to lead can lead to lasting issues like changes in mental health and an array of digestive ailments.

Disinfectants that are added to water at treatment plants are another culprit. Chlorine may kill microbes, but when mixed in with organic matter, it leaves a train of cancer causing disinfectant byproducts.

You know all those drains you see on the side of the road? Have you ever wondered where the water goes? The answer is straight into the river, through the water treatment plant and back into people's homes.

Herb and pesticides have been found in tap water due to these rain gutters and through irrigation runoff from farms. Exposure to pesticides can lead to short term illness like diarrhea or stomach cramps, but can also lead to more serious problems like cancer or respiratory illnesses.

Though your city is required to check for and notify you of any illnesses that can be caused by bacteria in the water, here are the easiest ways to protect yourself from these toxins:

• Get your water tested.
  • Install a water filter on all of your sinks and shower heads.
IMPORTANT: Because toxins are so rampant in our modern world -- and almost impossible to avoid completely -- I strongly recommend that you also embrace lifestyle choices that help to detoxify your body on a regular basis.

Your organs know how to detoxify themselves naturally, but when they become overloaded with poisons like the ones above, they get backed up and can fail entirely.

If you're looking for a detox that will cleanse the bad stuff from your system and kickstart an amazing health journey, I invite you to join me for a LIVE webinar TONIGHT where we'll show you a 5-step Herbal Detox Method that you can use now, and for the rest of your life.

In this FREE talk, world renowned herbalist KP Khalsa and I will share 5 of the most powerful detoxification herbs PLUS 5 easy steps to properly release toxins.

It's going to be jam-packed with super-healing information... you don't want to miss it!

Click here for full details and to sign-up now!

Our goal behind this LIVE Herbal Detox Webinar is to give you all the tools you need for a toxin-free journey to reset both your body and mind.

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

PS: In our Herbal Detox Webinar (airing TONIGHT at 8pm Eastern Time), KP Khalsa will also be sharing how to find and eliminate a number of other health-sabotaging toxins from your home.

The scary thing is that many of these hazardous chemicals go unnoticed, while they silently create disease and even kill. Make sure to tune in and get informed - this information could have a huge impact on your health and the health of your loved ones.

https://www.thesacredscience.com/herbal-detox/

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Reader, here’s the good news...

There are now clear, specific, evidence-based steps you must take if you truly do want to look and feel your best now… avoid and possibly even overcome disease… and live long and well doing it.

Many of these steps are quite simple for you to do right now and can lead to surprisingly fast change.

However, here’s the BIG PROBLEM...

There’s a ton of health events, articles, and other information out there and it can be confusing, even frustrating, to know the MOST effective steps you actually should take.

That is why -- with every ounce of enthusiasm I can muster -- I urge you NOT to miss...

The FREE Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit

I can assure you that this unique online event is a game-changer, a life-changer, possibly even a life-saver.

That’s because my good friend, Brian Vaszily, a trusted and positive force in the natural health world for over 20 years, is gathering 22 of today’s most renowned and respected healthy aging and longevity doctors and researchers.

And he’s about to clear the confusion and get straight to the heart of the matter for you.

Because in Younger, Longer, he’s challenging them each to answer this one MISSION-CRITICAL question:

“From your unique area of expertise, what are the 3 simple and MOST effective steps of all that people must take to look and feel their best right now, avoid and possibly even overcome disease, and live long and well doing it?”

Join the FREE Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit Now

Two IMPORTANT NOTES, by the way...

One, do read the 33-page bonus report you’re getting with free sign-up on the 39 surprising health uses of three kitchen staples, it really is quite useful and fascinating.

Two, do not miss how a crass and cruel joke years ago inspired this unique summit and actually has great relevance to your health today. (You’ll see this on the page immediately after free sign up – powerful stuff!)

The bottom line is, whether you’ve attended many online health events or are brand-new to them...

If you appreciate or even yearn for a clear roadmap on the proven most effective steps to take, starting right now, that lead to the biggest improvements in your health, energy, longevity, and happiness...

Don’t miss the FREE Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit

I’ll certainly be listening closely to this one along with you!

To Your Happiest, Healthiest New Year!

Karen Reddel
Executive Producer
Hidden Within: The Science of Miracles

P.S. If you’re “on the fence” at all about joining this important summit, perhaps because you do feel overwhelmed with so much health info out there, head to this page and scroll down just a bit to see “The Trusted Authorities You’ll Learn From” – including a taste of what you’ll discover from each.

I’m certain you’ll find this unique summit is going to be well worth your time!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
A predominantly plant-based diet can be a nutrient powerhouse. Filling your plate with a wide array of nutrients can help protect you against illnesses like cancer, heart disease, type 2 diabetes, obesity, dementia, and many other health issues.
But even the healthiest plant-based diets — and non-plant-based diets, for that matter — are often missing a few key nutrients.
Nutrients that your brain and body need in order to thrive.
There’s the “Big 3” you hear about most often — Vitamins B12 and D3, and long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. But there are also a handful of other nutrients people tend to forget.
Vitamin K2 is a perfect example. It’s recently made headlines because of its critical role in helping metabolize calcium. Research now tells us that vitamin K2 is crucial for bone health. But it’s only available in a few foods, and most people aren’t getting enough of it.
Or Selenium, which helps to protect against neurodegenerative disorders like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
All told, eight nutrients fall into this hard or impossible-to-get category, even (in some cases especially) for whole foods plant-based eaters: Vitamins B12, K2, and D3, DHA/EPA Omega-3s, iodine, zinc, selenium, and magnesium.
How can you know you’re getting the right amount of K2, and the right amount of the other nutrients that can be low or hard to find in a plant-forward diet?
>> Check out a brilliant and easy solution here.
I believe in getting as many of my nutrients from food as possible. I’m not the kind of person who likes popping pills all day (or encourages anyone else to do so, either!).
But when I learned that some friends of mine had combined a precise dose of all eight of these important nutrients into a simple, clean, non-GMO, chemical-free, and vegan capsule, I was impressed. How great would it be to just take one supplement (three capsules) each day and know that all eight of these bases were covered?
Perhaps just as important, Complement prides itself on full transparency. Each batch is third-party tested for purity and potency, the results of which are shared directly on the website for everyone to see.
No more wondering what’s actually in there.
Even better, our friends at Complement are offering a special discount just for the Food Revolution family. Right now, when you sign up for a subscription before January 15 at midnight, you can enjoy Complement for as little as $1 per day (or less, depending on volume). This is a huge discount considering how much it can cost to get all these essential nutrients separately.
>> Click here now if you’d like to find out more about this easy solution and to take advantage of this opportunity.
Yours for thriving,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. The founders of Complement love Food Revolution Network and want to support our work. They’ve been asking for my advice since they first started formulating their product, and now, they’re offering a contribution to our work for every sale. So with your purchase today, you can support your health and Food Revolution Network at the same time. But you do have to act quickly because your special discount price expires tomorrow. Find out more, and get it all here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
“You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to grow old.”

- George Burns, legendary comedian, actor (who lived to 100)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can Functional Medicine Manage Headaches?​

Hi Jimi-

Hello hello, I hope the new year is treating you all kindly!

Today I want to talk about headaches, one of the TOP complaints amongst my patients.

Headaches are extremely common in those I treat, especially of the reoccurring or chronic variety. In this podcast I am joined by Dr. Evan to talk about functional solutions to headaches. We’ll be looking deeper into what we can do to headache issues.
A few of the first things we will consider when determining the root cause is diet, followed by ergonomics to keep our body structures relaxed and align, therefore, maintaining our good posture. check out the podcast to learn how diet & ergonomics are related to headaches, and how you can treat them without the use of medication!

>> Click here to check out the podcast!<<

In this episode, we cover:

0:59
Why Headaches Occur
4:27 Diets and Supplements
13:11 Possible Root Causes
18:52 Food Allergies
24:55 On Nutrition and Blood Sugar, Dehydration

>> Click here to listen to the episode!<<

You may also like:
Herbal Alternatives to NSAIDS

It is said that inflammation is the root cause of all modern diseases. Anti-inflammatory pharmaceuticals, called NSAIDS (such as aspirin and ibuprofen), are a quick and convenient way to reduce pain, swelling, and other symptoms of inflammation. However, as we will outline in this article, there is a dark side to taking these drugs. The good news is that there are also natural solutions–let’s dive in!

>> Click here to check out the article!<<

Yours in Health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

This is a very special episode for me to have recorded and be putting out to you Jimi!

When my son was first diagnosed, Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez was one of the first integrative / holistic doctors putting their work out there that made me say "wow, this guy’s really got his act together!"

I don’t think I’ve heard of anyone since with who both keeps such detailed records AND has the success rates he did.

I’d decided very early on that if I were ever to get cancer myself (he didn’t feel his protocol would be able to be applied to children), that’s who I would go see.

He was likely best known for championing the use of high dose enzymes in cancer patients (that and coffee enemas)…

and while we did God knows how many things for my son, I always FELT that those had a particularly large impact on his healing.

So I was greatly saddened, along with thousands of others, by his untimely death about a year into our healing journey.

Through the work we do, I’ve since had the honor of getting to know his wife, Mary-Beth (pretty sure we both teared up our first time on the phone), who is doing everything she can to keep his work alive…

Which includes The Nicholas Gonzalez Foundation, teaching doctors The Gonzalez Protocol…

and getting The Maverick MD: Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez and His Fight for a New Cancer Treatment published.

I had a really good time interviewing Mary Swander, the author of the book, who was also a patient of his.

We got into all the major aspects of his protocol, how he customized supplements and diet depending on the patient, a lot of really neat stories about who he was as a person…

and even got into his highly suspicious death and the covering up of his work.

Which is why I’m very, very happy to be doing everything I can to keep his work alive and honor the great man that he was with this episode.

You can watch / download it here, along with getting the bullet points & timestamps to all topics discussed, links to all resources mentioned, etc.

Whether you’re newer to holistic approaches to cancer, or are a veteran researcher, I know you’re going to love this one. :)

ALSO, couple other things, wanted to make sure you caught last week’s episode with Doctor Tony Jimenez all about light therapy as it applies to cancer. That’s here if you missed it.​

AND, speaking of healing with energy, frequency, etc. thought you might be interested in this Your Body Electric: An Introduction to Bioenergetics eguide!

It was put together as part of the newest Body Electric event on all things related to energetics and healing which I’m really looking forward to.

Really good primer on what exactly it is we’re even talking about when it comes to healing with energy, frequency and vibration, and some basic practices and therapies to get you pointed in that direction.

That’s all for now!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
AFib Stroke Risk Often Goes Untreated

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

One in four adults over age 40 is at risk for atrial fibrillation (AFib) with a projection of nearly 6 million people in the nation having the condition by 2050.

AFib can cause sluggish blood flow in the heart, which can result in a blood clot traveling to the brain, causing a stroke. As a result, people with AFib can have up to a sevenfold risk of suffering a stroke.

Special: 5 Stroke Warning Signs That Mean You Should Call 911 Immediately

Nearly half of all atrial fibrillation patients at the highest risk for stroke are not being prescribed blood thinners by their cardiologists, a recent study finds.

A University of California-led research team reviewed the records of 400,000 people over four years and found that as stroke risk factor scores generally increased, cardiologists were more likely to prescribe blood thinners.

They also learned that just less than half (48%) of AFib patients at the highest risk for stroke were not prescribed treatment.

The authors of the study, published in JAMA Cardiology, said there are likely multiple reasons behind the practice, including the perceived risk of prescribing blood thinners in sicker patients.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Are you ready to learn more about principles of energy, frequency, and vibrational healing?
My friend, Dr. Christine Schaffner, just created a brand new eGuide called Your Body Electric: An Introduction to Bioenergetics, and it is a gold mine of information!
==>> Download your complimentary eGuide, Your Body Electric: An Introduction to Bioenergetics!
This informative eGuide introduces simple therapies that will change your own bioenergetic system for the better.
Also, when you unlock this gift, you’ll save a seat for the free, online Body Electric Summit 2.0. It's available for free from February 22-28, 2021, where over 45 experts will teach you more about scientifically proven tools promote the body’s natural healing process!
XO,
Bridgit

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
Are mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Veiled Forms of Gene- or Chemo-therapy?
On the menu this week - discussing the legal definitions of vaccines, and whether the products currently being marketed as such meet this definition.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A Masterclass on Fasting with Dave Asprey

Chances are, you’ve heard about the many health benefits fasting can offer. Intermittent fasting, in particular, has gained a lot of traction in the past few years, and for good reason. Science and traditional wisdom have shown that when we eat can be just as impactful as what we eat, improving everything from blood sugar regulation to cognition and so much more.

Today on The Broken Brain Podcast, Dhru talks to the “Father of Biohacking,” Dave Asprey, about how to fast smarter and more successfully.

Dave Asprey is the founder and Chairman of Bulletproof 360, a high-performance coffee and food company, and creator of the widely-popular Bulletproof Coffee. He is a three-time New York Times bestselling author, host of the Webby award-winning podcast Bulletproof Radio, and has been featured on the Today show, Fox News, Nightline, CNN, and dozens more. Over the last two decades, Dave has worked with world-renowned doctors, researchers, scientists, and global mavericks to uncover the latest, most innovative methods, techniques, and products for enhancing mental and physical performance. His latest book, Fast This Way: Burn Fat, Heal Inflammation, and Eat Like the High-Performing Human You Were Meant to Be, is all about how to make fasting easier and more effective.

Lots of people run into the same problem with fasting, which Dave calls the “fasting trap”—they feel great so they keep doing it, which leads to negative results over time. Dave and Dhru discuss how to create a positive fasting schedule to reap the benefits, as well as the different styles of fasting and how to change or maintain a practice over time.

One of Dave’s key focus areas for successful fasting is looking at the spiritual side of things. We need to address our fears, for example like loneliness or a fear of being hungry, before we’ll be able to fast without struggling. Dave explains why transforming our emotions is necessary before we can really change our bodies.

Fasting, like all areas of biohacking, works differently for women and men, though this is something that’s just finally being recognized. Dave talks about why most studies are traditionally done on men and, more importantly, what women need to do to take care of their hormones if they’re going to embrace fasting as part of their health routine.

Dave and Dhru also discuss why fasting in other areas of our lives—social media, news, etc.—is good for us to tie into dietary fasting for optimal health.

If you’ve been curious about fasting this is a great episode for you. I hope you’ll tune in.

Wishing you health and happiness,
Mark Hyman, MD

Click here to listen on the web

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Top 7 reasons why people are testing positive for covid-19 after vaccinations​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Moderna’s mRNA injections are an “operating system” designed to program humans and hack their biological functions​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:eek: :eek: This is what they don't want you to know:eek::eek:

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine victim, 13th January 2021

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Jimi,

You’ll be shocked to see how many chemicals are in your bathroom, your fridge, your foods, and even in baby food jars…

Because toxins are a huge part of the autoimmune epidemic we’re experiencing right now.

They’re a huge cause of autoimmunity, fatigue, chronic inflammation, and even depression and anxiety…

And 9 out of 10 people who feel chronically tired actually have significant toxicity in their body.

Which is why is so important to:

1. Recognize these toxins
  2. Eliminate them from our body
  3. Prevent future exposure.

To make things easy for you, my team and I have created a brand new eBook that focuses on how to recognise and eliminate these dangerous toxins.

You can still download it from the link below if you act fast:

⇒ Click to download The Root Causes of Autoimmune Disease and How to Remove them From your Body at no cost today

Inside, you will discover:

• The natural "detox master" that can remove up to 91% of autoimmunity-causing toxins in just 45 days;
  • Why 9 in 10 people who feel chronically tired have toxicity in the body and how to eliminate it fast;
  • What foods counteract these dangerous toxins, including vitamins and supplements;
  • How to avoid common food toxins that cause extreme fatigue, hair loss and nausea;
  • The popular Asian drink helps with gas and bloating caused by inflammatory foods - and it’s really yummy too!
Applying the science-backed information from this eBook is a HUGE step for overcoming autoimmunity…

But it’s not the whole story.

This is why I am proud to present my brand new 10 Episode docuseries I’ll be launching soon, called Autoimmune Answers.

This brand new series reveals time-tested solutions to overcome autoimmune disease or symptoms, balance the immune system, and reduce chronic inflammation in the body.

You will hear 30 world-class experts sharing this brand new information at no cost to you…

Plus, you’ll also hear the inspiring stories of 3 former autoimmune patients that are completely recovered — and they’ll share the natural protocols that saved their lives.

If you’d like to find out more about how to overcome inflammation, fatigue, autoimmune issues or general health, you can’t miss this important event.

Which is why, with your eBook download, you’re also going to get a VIP virtual ticket for Autoimmune Answers.

=> Click to download the eBook & Reserve Your VIP Spot at no cost (registration closing soon)

Make sure you don’t forget to download and attend this important event!

Wishing you health and happiness,

Jonathan Otto
Creator and host of Autoimmune Answers

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
55 Americans Have Died Following COVID Vaccination, Norway Deaths Rise To 29

! WAKE UP from the MEDIA SPELL !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Study: Coffee May Lower Risk of Prostate Cancer​

Red (purple) Clover helps to lower risk, too ;)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

NHS doctors instructed to postpone routine care and administer covid-19 vaccines instead​

:headbang: :deadhorse:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there Jimi!

It may come as a surprise to some, especially those with conventional medical training, but the default state of the body is one of ceaseless regeneration. Without the flame-like process of continual cell turnover within the body — life and death ceaselessly intertwined — the miracle of the human body would not exist.

In times of illness, however, regenerative processes are overcome by degenerative ones. This is where medicine may perform its most noble feat, nudging the body back into balance with foods, herbs, nutrients, healing energies, i.e. healing intention.

Today, however, drug-based medicine invariably uses chemicals that have no regenerative potential; to the contrary, they almost always interfere with bodily self-renewal in order to suppress the symptoms against which they are applied.

—>>That’s why I encourage you to join me for Sayer Ji’s Regenerate Yourself Masterclass!

This 2021 re-release of Sayer Ji’s Regenerate Yourself Masterclass includes new lectures by Sayer, interviews with Dr. Joel Bohémier and cooking demonstrations with Tania Melkonian. You’ll learn how revolutionary new developments in biology can be used to help prevent and manage the most common health afflictions of our day: cancer, heart disease, neurodegenerative diseases and metabolic syndrome.

Here are a few regenerative capabilities of the human body:

• Nerve Regeneration
  • Liver Regeneration
  • Beta-Cell Regeneration
  • Hormone Regeneration
  • Cardiac Cell Regeneration
  • Cartilage/Joint/Spine Regeneration
Cultivating diets, lifestyles and attitudes conducive to bodily regeneration can interrupt the pathological circuit, and help us to attain the bodily freedom that is a precondition for the liberation of the human soul and spirit as well.

—>>I’ll see you at Sayer Ji’s Regenerate Yourself Masterclass when you register for free!

Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on February 15-21, 2021!

Be Whole,
Michael S. Tyrrell

P.S. When you register for The Regenerate Yourself Masterclass, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Saturday​

January 16, 2021

How much time do you spend every day worrying about what everyone else is doing? Focus on overcoming your own inhibitions and outgrowing yourself. Life is not a competition. Aim to become better than your past self, not other people. If you always remain preoccupied with what others are doing and are saying, you will not be able to move forward in your life. Focus your attention on yourself, your actions, and your purpose. If you keep comparing yourself to others, you will lose sight of who you really are.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi-

While often overlooked, the role of the nervous system in recovery is paramount. For this episode of the podcast, I am joined by Jodi Cohen – a bestselling author, award-winning journalist, and founder of Vibrant Blue Oil.

In this episode we highlight the key physical, mental, & emotional factors that stress the nervous system, how to activate the parasympathetic nervous system for optimal recovery, and how these are connected to your vagus nerve.

We often hear about meditation and massage as two potent techniques to help with physical recovery from exercise and lower the body’s mental stress response.

Well, today Jodi is going to introduce us to oils that are stimulatory, especially to your vagus nerve, which sends commands (when the body is not under stress) that slow heart and breathing rates and increase digestion.

>> Click here to check out the podcast!<<

In this episode, we cover:

0:18 Parasympathetic
3:54 Vibrant and Blue Oils
7:38 Clove and Lime
20:08 Nutrients that Support the Oils
23:02 "Essential Oils to Boost the Brain and Heal the Body"

>> Click here to listen to the episode!<<

You may also like:
The Top Causes of Gut Inflammation

In this podcast episode, I spoke with Evan Brand about inflammation, stress, diet, lifestyle, & more! Inflammation is called the root of all modern disease.

Check out this episode to learn how to reduce and prevent inflammation!

>> Click here to listen to the episode <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jimi!​
Food sensitivities can be a major contributor to autoimmunity and flare-ups, and they can be stealth or hidden.

Eating trigger foods drives up inflammation and can disrupt the gut microbiome, causing leaky gut, which is highly correlated with autoimmunity.

If there is one thing you can do to make the biggest impact and start your healing journey right now, it’s determining food triggers and healing the gut.

Our Food Sensitivities & Autoimmunity Summit could help you:
  • Begin an elimination diet to determine food triggers
  • Understand the link between gut health and autoimmunity
  • Implement dietary and fasting strategies for healing
  • Overcome genetic vulnerability
  • Gain insight into food’s connection to mental health
  • Combat food addictions
  • And more!

--->>Learn how food can help you heal when you attend this complimentary, online event!

Be sure to mark your calendar for March 1-7, 2021!​

Why attend this important health event?
Your hosts, Drs. Brent and Tiffany Caplan and Dr. Tom O’Bryan, have spent the last few months gathering the right experts, information and protocols to help you understand and address autoimmunity and other chronic conditions by looking at food sensitivities and intolerances and using nutrition as an essential component of treatment.

They are witness to the positive impact determining and avoiding food triggers has on their patients who struggle with autoimmunity, SIBO and IBS, mood disorders, skin problems, pain, sleep issues and more.

They’re here to help you by sharing their wisdom.

Determining your food sensitivities is key because avoiding food triggers has a positive impact on many chronic conditions, including autoimmune diseases, SIBO and IBS, and can help with mood disorders, skin problems, pain, sleep issues and more.

If you’re struggling with your health, it’s time to understand and address food’s potential adverse health effects and how, at the same time, food can help you heal.

Yes, you can truly get started on better health today!

--->>We’ll see you online at our Food Sensitivities & Autoimmunity Summit when you register now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Brain Tumors Linked to Toxin From Undercooked Meat​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Even 1 Drink a Day Raises Odds for A-Fib

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

*-- How To Repair Rough Dry Feet --*

Step 1: Soak your feet in warm water for 20 minutes every night before going to bed.

Step 2: Slather your feet in petroleum jelly immediately after soaking them in warm water, then place a pair of cotton socks on your feet before going to bed. The petroleum jelly will help seal in moisture while you sleep.

Step 3: Place a humidifier in your room while you sleep. When a humidifier is filled with water, it releases the water as vapor through the air, which is absorbed by the skin.

Step 4: Use warm or cool water in the shower instead of hot water, which may be removing the moisture from your skin and making your feet feel dry.

Step 5: Wash your feet with a mild soap that contains oils and fats. If your skin feels tight after showering, switch to a soap that contains moisturizers and makes your skin feel soft instead.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
January 15, 2021
Jimi,
Raise your hand if you think sunlight causes skin cancer. For decades, doctors and the “cancer industry” have warned us to stay out of the “dangerous” sunlight and/or use plenty of sunscreen, but that advice may be doing more harm than good.
Did you know that Vitamin D deficiency is linked to an increased risk of cancer? In this brief video, we'll cover the top health benefits of Vitamin D, how to get enough, and why the conventional wisdom is just flat-out WRONG.

Natural sunlight allows our body to create vitamin D and even destroys excessive amounts. How does that happen? When the sun’s ultraviolet B (“UVB”) rays hit your skin, they trigger a precholesterol molecule (7-dehydrocholesterol), which is then turned into vitamin D3 (aka “cholecalciferol”).
To learn even more about Vitamin D, which is an excellent cancer preventative, click here to read the entire article.
The reality is that according to current figures around the world, you (and everyone you know) have a 50/50 chance of getting cancer.
We all need to swing the odds in our favor and there is a wonderful element that can help us in this endeavor. OXYGEN. Sound ridiculous? Intuitively, you would think that a cancer cell that didn’t get enough oxygen would shrink and die… but that isn’t the case at all. Lack of oxygen actually causes cancer cells to change their primary respiratory mechanism and then grow faster.

A German doctor named Otto Warburg was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1931 for his research proving that cancer cells use a form of non-oxygen metabolism to survive.
Just because it isn’t the “norm” does not mean it doesn’t work. Think of the damage radiation and chemotherapy does to every cell in your body… and yet millions submit to the treatments every year!
Why not try something that occurs naturally in the world around you? Learn more about oxygen therapy here.
Keep the faith and remember “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)

To Your Health & Liberty,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Michael Kilpatrick here, host of the Mushroom Summit.

There is so much to learn about mushroom cultivation and we've been privileged to meet so many new faces during the Mushroom Summit.

Among our favorites - Eric and Adam from GroCycle in the UK

And they just let me know they put out a top 10 list of videos for this year!!

I've checked them out and its fabulous information!

Top 10 GroCycle YouTube videos

You're bound to pick up something you didn't know.
For instance:

• 5 main lessons learnt after a decade of growing mushrooms for a living
  • Learn how much it costs to set up a Low Tech Mushroom farm
  • Find out what makes a good substrate
  • How to design a mushroom farm

So go check them out and follow them to learn more about low-tech and easy mushroom cultivation!

Best,

Michael

P.S. Interested in the GroCycle courses on mushrooms? You'll want to make sure to sign up for the GroCycle email list. They have a special offer coming up soon!! Join their List Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

COVID-19 vaccine reactions being blamed on PEG, but could it be the body responding to mRNA transhumanist genetic reprogramming?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

At least 23 people have died from coronavirus vaccines in Norway (so far)​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Can you believe we only have two more days?

Just today and tomorrow.

It’s kinda sad.

There has been such energy all week!

You guys are so motivated and excited…

Your emails have touched the entire team’s heart.

… and I’m excited for you!

Come Join Us in Day 6 Here:
https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/daily-event-bridge

Today will not disappoint. We’ve saved some of the best for the weekend when we know folks have more time…

Kicking us off is Professor Tim Noakes. While Dr. Noakes is not that famous in the US… He is a legend in South Africa and in the worldwide running community. The story is gripping. For years he preached carb-loading for runners. He wrote what many consider one of the bibles of running called The Lore of Running. UNTIL at age 60 he was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes… So he went to work to figure out how to change that. It resulted in him apologizing to his public and correcting his stance on carbs. Then the government of South Africa came after his medical license for talking about this subject publicly! Similar to Dr. Fettke from Monday. Well, the result was the same. He was cleared of all charges and went on to write “The Lore of Nutrition.” He is the nicest, most humble guy you’ll ever meet… A must watch for today!

Karen Thomson the author of Sugar-Free: 8 Weeks to Freedom from Sugar and Carb Addiction and founder of the Sugar Revolution Movement is another famous South African. Currently living in the US, Karen has an impressive family history. Her grandfather was the imminent Dr. Christiaan Barnard. The first surgeon to do a heart transplant! After a super interesting young life as a model, Karen dealt with her addiction issues and came to understand, as many of the speakers, that sugar was an issue for her too. Through her book and movement, she has helped thousands of people beat sugar and change their lives and their health. You will love Karen’s honesty and vulnerability.

Next up is Jenn Edden. My buddy Jenn. We’ve both been teaching sugar reduction and sugar addiction recovery since before it was cool… Jenn works with high performing women to get their mojo back. Her book and course of the same name: Woman Unleashed have helped hundreds of women take back control of what they eat & drink without dieting, deprivation, or denial. And talk about fun! You’ll be laughing right along with us. Never believe that this process has to be a drag… Check Jenn out.

Ben Azadi. In 2008 Ben went through a personal transformation of shedding 80 pounds of pure fat; ever since he has been on a mission to help 1 billion people live a healthier lifestyle. He is the founder of Keto Kamp and the author of “The Intermittent Fasting Cheat Sheet: Discover How This Ancient Practice Can Transform Your Health.” He is known as “The Health Detective” because he investigates dysfunction, not medication, to bring the body back to normal function. I was taking notes. You should too!

Craig Emmerich. Craig, husband of Maria from yesterday, is an ex-engineer who takes a seriously organized look at health and wellness. Famous as the 1st family of Keto, Craig is co-author with wife Maria of “keto. (that’s Keto. Period) The Complete Guide to Success on The Ketogenic Diet, including Simplified Science and No-cook Meal Plans.”
Craig has helped tens of thousands of people regain their health and vitality with a strong focus on the deep science of human nutrition. Please tune in.

Danielle Hamilton. I’ve interviewed over 50 MD’s and Ph.D.’s in my years doing the summit and in her specialty - blood sugar regulation - Danielle holds her own with them all… Having suffered from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), and discovering that PCOS was a hormonal imbalance that caused weight gain and weight loss resistance… she also suffered from cystic acne and missed periods. After years of research and study and more doctors than she can count she came to understand and believe that almost ALL of her issues could be traced back to blood sugar dysregulation. << It’s this subject that she excels in, focuses on, and has healed herself from. Now she spends her life helping others.

Ashley Stevenson. After having suffered postpartum depression and anxiety after giving birth to her oldest daughter, Ashley took matters into her own hands and decided to completely change the way she ate - removing all carbs and discovering a whole new sense of happiness and joy in her life. Having struggled her whole life with feeling abandoned and at war with her body, her healing journey has been an eye-opening experience for her. Ashley shares the raw and honest truth and the difficulties that lie at our emotional level with food. You’ll be inspired every step of the way by listening to Ashley. Do not miss this!

So that’s a wrap for one more day…

Dive right in now so you can fit in as many as you can.

Of course, there’s always the speaker’s package. You know you missed some good speakers this week...

Maybe even one that has that one golden nugget, that one piece of your puzzle that will put you over the top.

Grab the speakers package here and don’t stress about missing anything. That way you’ll always have access to all the speakers and over $3,000 in bonuses.

See you on the summit!

Mike, Dani, and Dave
YOUR QSS Support Team

PS: Your support of this event has been incredible, and your words of encouragement and thank’s overwhelming. Please consider grabbing one of the discounted speakers packages before the event ends and the price goes up... It will help you succeed and help us continue this mission…

Enjoy today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Saturday​

January 16, 2021

How much time do you spend every day worrying about what everyone else is doing? Focus on overcoming your own inhibitions and outgrowing yourself. Life is not a competition. Aim to become better than your past self, not other people. If you always remain preoccupied with what others are doing and are saying, you will not be able to move forward in your life. Focus your attention on yourself, your actions, and your purpose. If you keep comparing yourself to others, you will lose sight of who you really are.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Relieving Winter's Indoor Allergies

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

If you have a tickly nose and frequent sneezes when you're indoors, don't stifle it. One man in England did just that, and according to the report in the journal BMJ Cases, he tore a hole in his windpipe.

A better move is to get rid of the offending allergens. They commonly include dust mites, pets, mold, and cockroaches, and can lurk in bedding, carpets and rugs, humidifiers and dehumidifiers, cupboards and corners — even kids' stuffed animals.

To reduce winter indoor allergies, an air filter and a vacuum cleaner with small-particle HEPA filters can help; so can allergy shots (immunotherapy). Here are some other tips.

Special: Don't Buy Another Bottle of Olive Oil Before Seeing This

To counter dust mite allergies:

• Enclose mattresses, box springs and pillows in allergen-proof covers or zippered plastic covers.

• Wash bedding weekly in 130 degrees or warmer water; dry on high heat.

• Have washable or dry-cleanable throw rugs.

• Dust furniture and clean upholstery regularly.

For pet allergies:

• Get immunotherapy and remember dander and saliva trigger cat and dog allergies, but urine from rabbits, hamsters, mice and guinea pigs can also be the culprit — so don't clean the cages yourself.

For molds:

• Repair leaks and drips. Keep humidifiers clean.

• Dehumidify damp areas (keep dehumidifier mold-free too).

• 5% bleach in water is effective to remove small areas of mold.

For cockroaches:

• Seal cracks and openings around pipes, and repair leaks.

• The Natural Resources Defense Council suggests dusting cracks and crevices with boric acid powder. Use tight-fitting goggles, your N95 mask and rubber gloves. Then, wash hands before eating anything and never touch your eyes before washing thoroughly.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
In one startling study, researchers found that women who consumed at least one cooked fresh mushroom per day were 64% less likely to develop breast cancer.
Other studies have found that mushrooms can be good for your immune system, mental clarity, cardiovascular health, digestive system - and they might even help prevent premature balding!
But which mushrooms are best? How much do you need? How can you make them taste good? And what are mushrooms, anyway?
Here’s what you need to know about mushrooms.
Yours for fabulous fungi,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. In addition to their vast nutritional benefits, mushrooms can also be good for the planet. They are crucial to decomposition, and they can help to clean up toxic chemicals. But not all mushrooms are good for you. In fact, some are poisonous. Get the whole story here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Study: Exercising Curbs Women’s Appetite

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

There is a belief that exercising makes people want to eat more, so a team in the U.K. decided to look at whether or not this was true by monitoring people’s responses to both calorie and exercise restriction over the course of nine hours.

The researchers conducted a pair of studies designed to identify whether women's appetite responses differ from those of men.

Special: No. 1 Diet and Nutrition Book in America Changing Lives

In the first study, calorie intake was restricted through diet or exercise (a moderate intensity 90-minute treadmill run), and appetite responses were measured over a nine-hour period.

The second study directly compared appetite perception, appetite hormone, and food intake responses to exercise in men and women.

They found that when the number of calories was restricted, the hunger hormone ghrelin increased in the women while the hunger suppressing hormone, peptide YY, was reduced.

The women also ate almost a third more at a buffet meal. But, when they were offered the buffet meal after exercising, they ate less.

These findings contradict previous studies that suggest exercise makes people, women in particular, eat more. They also show the exercise response of the hormones governing hunger and fullness is the same for both men and women, the researchers said of the results, which appear in Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Saturday Jimi!

Tummy troubles much?

Maybe you’ve heard how enzymes can help your digestion, but you’ve hesitated in exploring this option.

After all, change is hard and the thought of having to change your diet seems overwhelming – even though you know it's a good idea.

But what if you didn’t have to alter your diet too dramatically?

What if you could give your enzyme production a boost to give your digestive system a helping hand?

We’ve put together a fr-ee report that tells you all about the benefits of enzymes... both in the foods you eat and the supplements you can take.

Get your fr-ee download below (no need to opt-in):

Enzyme Supplements, Foods, and Benefits: A Concise Guide

Have a read to discover what you might be doing to your food that could be destroying all benefits of the natural enzymes it contains (see page 6).

Enjoy!

VU Sponsors