Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Understanding Histamine Intolerance

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jimi!​
We've unlocked some of our most influential interviews about mental health — gain insights from 3 well-known health experts in this full-length transcripts eBook!

There is SO MUCH to be learned from these three interview transcripts.

--->>Download your complimentary let’s "talk" about mental wellness transcripts from HealthMeans!

In this 34-page document, you’ll learn about:
  • "Anxiety, Depression and Heart Disease" w/ Trudy Scott
  • "A Body-Centered Approach for Reducing Stress" w/ Steve Sisgold
  • "Damage Control for Anxiety and Panic Attacks" w/ Dr. Schuler
Here are a few quotes from these amazing interviews:

Trudy Scott, CN
"Zinc is a very common deficiency that we see in the population. If you’re stressed, if you’re eating a lot of sugar, if you’re exercising, you’re likely to be low in zinc. I find that very common. We’ve got this balance between copper and zinc. When you’ve got low zinc, you’ve got higher copper. And you may feel more anxious."

Steve Sisgold
"Step one is the hardest one because it’s unplugging. And that’s really where people have the most difficulty. ‘Well, if I unplug for ten minutes, I could get behind. I’m going to get too relaxed. I’m not going to have my edge.’ So it takes trust, buying in that you could take a five-minute break twice a day and actually do a rebooting technique in your car, at your desk, at home. So step one is the willingness to commit to turning everything off."

Corey B. Schuler, RN, MS, LN, CNS, DC
"I get this question a lot: ‘How do I know if I’m drinking enough water?’ People have their formulas. ‘Oh, half your body weight in pounds in ounces of water.’ I don’t go by those recommendations. I go by output. You measure output. If you’re going to the bathroom every two to three hours, that’s right. You should be going to the bathroom every two to three hours. If you’re not, you’re leaning towards dehydration."

As you can see, these transcripts are full of worthwhile perspectives and protocols of the trade, so I hope you’ll take a moment to download them today.

--->>Gain immediate access to these "let’s talk" transcripts now!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for our free, online Mental Wellness Connection taking place on January 25-31, 2021, where more than 30 experts will teach you more about effective root-cause approaches to help you reach the milestones on your journey toward mental and emotional health!

Yes, you can truly get started on better health today!
To your health,
Bob & Bobby
Co-founders, HealthMeans​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Top government official says China lab leak “most credible” source of coronavirus outbreak​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Virus expert claims coronavirus pandemic is “the greatest hoax” ever perpetrated on the world​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CDC study: Severe allergic reactions to coronavirus vaccines happening at a higher rate than flu vaccines​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Monday​

January 11, 2021

Your life will seem harder if you always live in your head. Live in the present moment instead of worrying about things out of your control. Step back from your thoughts. Do not let your frustration or negative feelings eat away at you from inside. Focus on what you want in your life and work towards achieving it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

We hope you’re ready!

No turning back now.

You knew we would start Day One with a great line-up - right?

Pick your favorites.

Plan your day.

Because tomorrow another 9 are coming your way!

We start out with Dr. Gary Fettke. Dr. Fettke is an orthopedic surgeon who simply got tired of removing people’s limbs from diabetes complications… So he started to educate his patients, and the whole of Australia - then the world, on diet and carbohydrates.

Next up is yours truly Mike Collins the co-founder of this illustrious event and the founder of SugarAddiction.com. Dani, our co-host, and I figured you should know a little bit about us too. So we interviewed each other and had a blast. Learn, laugh, and see how you can beat sugar for good.

Drs. David Unwin & Jen Unwin are our next guests. We interview them together. They are the pride of Great Britain… For decades they both watched and studied their patients and couldn’t take it anymore. David a GP and Jen a psychologist they teamed up to teach what they had observed and learned about behavior change over an entire career. You.Will.Love. this couple...

Dr. Joan Ifland, MBA literally wrote the book on Processed Food Addiction. Really! It’s THE most comprehensive book in the world, citing thousands of studies, on Processed Food Addiction. She has changed the way that the world looks at this issue and her tireless efforts to get this message out are incredible.

David Wolfe RD. David is an up and coming sugar addiction educator who has teamed with a few of our other guests to found SugarX Global. You can not miss this talk. Dave is super articulate and, despite is youth, is really, really experienced in helping people navigate this sugar and processed food issue.

Dr. James Goolnik.
I LOVE Dr. James. He founded a non-for-profit in the UK to help change the way we reward children. Called aptly "The Rewards Project" it aims to show parents that rewarding kids with sugar is not only dumb but, as we know now, can lead to a lifetime of pain…

Anna Fruehling
. When we were referred to Anna we were told she was "a force of nature." She did not disappoint. Her harrowing personal story and her work today helping others recover from sugar addiction will grab you by throat in the first minute and keep you listening for the entire hour… Do not miss!
https://recoverystudios.lt.acemlnb....1c7b7026b9033ac7fd042175&i=1162A1602A10A19353
Michelle Jolly. Michelle, like us, runs a very large summit about sugar and emotional eating. As a health coach, she also helps hundreds of people "get off the white stuff."

That should keep you busy today.

If you run out of time before we run out of speakers don’t forget we have ALL the speakers in one place for you. It helps us keep bringing you this great info and the ability to watch your favorites over and over really does help. Check that out here.

See you tomorrow with another batch of greatness!

Mike, Dani, and Dave
You QSS Support Team

PS: If you’re feeling overwhelmed… We get it. Take a deep breath, remember to take care of yourself this week. Plan well. One definitive in success with diet change is planning. Use this week as the beginning of your planning for success. Take notes. Think about planning meals so you’re not without healthy alternatives this week… SO MANY people have started their sugar-free journey here on our summits. Make that your goal!

mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Special GIFT for Jumpstarting 2021

Good morning!

I hope you are at peace this morning and looking forward to a beautiful day ahead. Remember that no matter what happens around you, when you are seeking God and walking close with Him. He will give guide your steps and give you peace. "You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayd on You, Because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3

Peace is one of the gifts He offers. There is nothing like it.

If you missed our webinar last night, we missed you! We had a great turnout! Below is a resource that we want to offer to you that will help you in all areas of your life and healing. It's my favorite resources designed to help you and your family....includes several of our books, and webinars, videos, lessons....all in one Jumpstart Tool Kit for you! FREE!

Praying for our HealingStrong family this week!

Much love,
Suzy
Download it now and connect with 25+ pages of my favorite resources to help refresh the spirit, renew the soul and rebuild the body.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

This week, we're going to dive into one of the most effective personal healing practices on the planet -- the art of the herbal detox.

Our bodies are exposed to more toxins now than ever before, whether it be air pollution, pesticides in our food, or chemicals in our cleaning products -- our organs are being overwhelmed.

Why is this a problem? Because toxin overload is one of the leading causes of disease.

The good news is that a proper herbal detox can purify your system of these unwanted chemicals (and also helps you shed extra weight, boosts your energy and refreshes your mind.)

If you want to feel light, healthy, and filled with inspiration, I've got something amazing to share with you today.

In a few days, I'll be joining renowned herbalist KP Khalsa for a FREE webinar where we'll show you a 5-Step Herbal Detox Method that you can try right now. This scientifically-proven technique has been used for thousands of years because it's simple, super effective and extremely safe.

This special talk is something you don't want to miss!

Click here for full details and to register now

KP Khalsa has been working with herbs for over 40 years and is widely respected as one of the leading natural medicine doctors in North America. He is the President Emeritus of the American Herbalists Guild and is one of the most gifted healers I know.

Our goal behind this Herbal Detox Webinar is to give you a full body and mind reboot that will leave you feeling beautiful inside and out, turbo-energized and filled with inspiration.

I'm really excited for this one and hope to see you there!

https://www.thesacredscience.com/herbal-detox/

Stay curious,

Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Diabetes, Your Dog, and You

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Between 2006 and 2016, the incidence of diabetes in dogs increased almost 80%. It's now estimated that one in every 300 pooches will get the disease.

Beagles, bichons frises, cairn terriers, dachshunds, fox terriers, keeshonds, poodles, and pugs are the most often diagnosed.

As dismaying as that is, it turns out that it also foreshadows humans' risk of developing Type 2 diabetes.

Special: Surgeon Reveals How to Fill In Balding Eyebrows

A Swedish study published in the BMJ followed more than 175,000 middle-age dog owners for six years. The researchers found owning a dog that had or developed diabetes increased the risk that the owner would also be diagnosed with the condition by 38%.

So if your best pal is diagnosed with diabetes, let it serve as a wake-up call to you. Clearly you both need more physical activity.

For most breeds, walks lasting a total of 30 to 120 minutes a day will keep them healthy. Ask your vet for guidance.

And take advantage of the dog-walking schedule to get your full 10,000 steps in (with a dog that doesn't dawdle too badly you can get around 2,500-3,000 steps in 30 minutes). One study found people who walked a loaner dog five days a week lost more than 14 pounds over the course of a year.

While you reduce your risk for diabetes one dog walk at a time, opt for diabetes-defeating nutrition with a plant-based diet and lean proteins (salmon, skinless chicken), and ditch ultra-processed foods, added sugars, and red and processed meats.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hello, Jimi!​

Could Roundup (glyphosate) be lurking in your body? Absolutely.

Even if you eat well, exercise and drink enough water, you probably have glyphosate toxicity. This common herbicide can find its way into even the healthiest lifestyle, causing bad gut health, hormonal imbalances, detox issues and many other health problems.

As a crop desiccant, glyphosate is sprayed on crops like oats, wheat, barley and beans just before harvest. Additionally, Roundup exposure occurs when people spray weeds as part of their landscaping efforts, both in residential and commercial areas.

So, how do you detoxify your body from glyphosate and other harmful toxins?

--->>Find out when you join us at the complimentary and online DIY Detox Summit!
Various studies have connected glyphosate exposure to a host of issues, including:
  • Autism
  • PCOS
  • Autoimmunity
  • Depression
  • Learning disabilities
  • Infertility
  • Hormonal imbalances
  • Damaged mitochondria
  • Thyroid issues
  • Heart Disease
  • Impaired liver function
  • And more
Fortunately, there are ways to find out your current level of glyphosate, avoid major exposure to it and clear it from your body.

--->>Learn more when you join us at the complimentary and online DIY Detox Summit!

Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on February 8-14, 2021!

Your host, Bridgit Danner, is a well-known functional health coach who experienced how severe environmental illness can be when she was exposed to toxic mold, became very sick and was unsure she’d ever recover. With patience and perseverance, she learned that simple, day-to-day choices were the most effective in restoring her health.

She’s here to share that wisdom and possibility with you!
In health,
HealthMeans Team

P.S. When you register for The DIY Detox Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also join us for these upcoming health events:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also join us for these upcoming health events:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Study: 2 Nutrients Lower Risk of Parkinson'shttps://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/parkinsons-neurodegenerative-vitamin-c-vitamin-e/2021/01/07/id/1004611/?ns_mail_uid=b7dbd5b5-8807-4224-8cca-688858437778&ns_mail_job=DM180882_01112021&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102dzc736​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

6 Bodily Tissues That Can Be Regenerated Through Nutrition​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
You probably already know that a good night’s rest is vital for health, but what if you just can’t sleep?
If so, you’re not alone--experts estimate 1 in 3 people have at least mild insomnia.
Common causes of poor sleep include:
  • High cortisol at bedtime
  • Low melatonin
  • Hormone fluctuations due to perimenopause & menopause
  • Spiking blood sugar
  • Circadian rhythm issues
Check out my new article below, where I explain each of these causes and ideas to remedy them.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim, hope you are doing well.
mail

Discover how what you believe can definitely impact your health in this new 20-page report...

—> Get 8 Surprising Ways Beliefs Impact Our Health completely FREE right here

Yes, you get this truly fascinating report immediately on the page right right after free sign up.

And I'm reminded of this common saying that goes, “If you believe it, it will happen."

Now, maybe this is a statement you are highly skeptical of, or maybe you agree with it.

The truth lies somewhere in between.

You see, although it may be difficult to "believe something specific into existence," depending on what that specific thing is...

There is a surprising amount of evidence that supports the fact that our beliefs can and do have a profound impact on our emotional and physical health.

So, which beliefs affect our health and well-being?

How exactly do these beliefs affect us?

And how do we shift these beliefs in ways that can potentially help us optimize our health and well-being?

A number of psychological theories and studies can answer these questions.

Modifying our beliefs is rarely thought of as a health strategy itself, but the evidence suggests this approach may be just as helpful as traditional or alternative medicines.

Learn more when you take a moment to download this fascinating new report by clicking the link below:

—> Gain immediate free access to the 8 Surprising Ways Beliefs Impact Our Health report now

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Body Electric Summit 2.0 taking place on February 22-28, 2021.

In it, over 45 experts will teach you more about scientifically proven tools and the cutting-edge research on a multitude of energy, frequency and vibrational healing modalities that promote the body’s natural healing process.

Enjoy the important learning, and I will talk to you soon.

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

P.S. Don’t miss the 8 Surprising Ways Beliefs Impact Our Health report from HealthMeans. Get it free here now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi

If you're looking for the latest research on how to look and feel younger now, avoid disease, and live a long healthy life, then I have some good news for you.

I've just recently finished an interview for a new summit called YOUNGER, LONGER, where I'm featured alongside 22 leading experts on simple life-changing secrets to anti-aging and disease prevention.

Click here to watch the trailer & save your free spot to the summit >>

During this free event, you'll discover:
  • Dangerous toxins even healthy eaters unknowingly consume.
  • How to harness nature’s most powerful plants for better gut health.
  • A widely unknown and effective step to fight cancer and heart disease.
  • The proven step almost no one takes to dramatically improve sleep.
  • The massive problem linked to a 30% higher rate of heart disease.
  • And so much more.
These are just a small taste of the essential secrets that will be revealed in Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit and I guarantee there is so much more you'll learn.

My interview is featured on Day 3 and I'm honored to be alongside some world-renowned doctors and researchers including Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Dr. David Perlmutter, Ocean Robbins, Dr. Nick Polizzi, Susan Peirce, Ph.D., and many more.

So join me for this incredible summit, and what is sure to be a thought-provoking and inspirational start to your year.

Click here to save your spot.
In good health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

DTP vaccine from Bill Gates killed 10x more African girls than disease itself​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

False imprisonment: Lawsuit against HOA in Florida challenges deactivation of key fobs for COVID-positive homeowners​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi,

My friend Dr. Harry Adelson is the subject of a brand-new documentary that was produced by an Emmy Award-Winning Film Crew.

It’s called The Stem Cell Solution, and it tells the story of Dr. Harry Adelson and the work he has done to help thousands of people to take back their lives from chronic pain using the healing power of nature.

The film also features insights and commentary from the world’s top health and wellness experts who have transcended pain and aging with the therapeutic use of stem cells.

These experts include New York Times Best-Selling Authors, MDs, spine surgeons, and influencers that have impacted millions of people all over the world.

>> As part of the world premiere for the documentary, you can claim your own 72-hour pass to watch The Stem Cell Solution absolutely FREE.

I am happy to report that I had the opportunity to attend the premiere party in Park City, Utah and the mood was absolutely amazing. Some of the world’s leading authorities on health coming to one place to celebrate Dr. Harry’s grit and determination.

I encourage you to watch this 60-minute film here now, while it's still freely available.

To your health,​
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The word “superfood” is applied to a lot of different foods these days. However, what does research prove are the 25 most nutrient-dense and health-beneficial foods that truly earn the title?
You’re about to find out in this important new report from Brian Vaszily that you’re getting completely FREE today.
You’ll see some familiar favorites and plenty of surprises, too. And you’ll find out exactly why you want to eat more of each of these 25 foods to look and feel your best now… avoid and possibly even overcome disease… and live long and well doing it!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Tuesday​

January 12, 2021

Endings are hard. Familiarity feels good. But when things end, possibilities for new beginnings emerge. New beginnings bring promise, excitement, and opportunities for growth. Learn to see the end of something as an opportunity to allow better things in your life. Don't remain tied to a particular ending, which only prolongs your grief. Embrace the end as a new beginning. Move forward with greater confidence.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
There are now clear, specific, evidence-based steps you must take if you truly do want to look and feel your best now - avoid and possibly even overcome disease, and live long and well doing it.
The upcoming event Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit can be a game-changer, as far as delivering valuable information on how to take back control of your health.
Our colleague Brian Vaszily, a trusted and positive force in the natural health world for over 20 years, has gathering 22 healthy aging and longevity doctors and researchers.
And he’s about to clear the confusion and get straight to the heart of the matter for you.

In Younger, Longer, he’s challenging them each to answer this one MISSION-CRITICAL question:
From your unique area of expertise, what are the 3 simple and MOST effective steps of all that people must take to look and feel their best right now, avoid and possibly even overcome disease, and live long and well doing it?
Two IMPORTANT NOTES, by the way…
One, do read the 33-page bonus report you’re getting with free sign-up on the 39 surprising health uses of three kitchen staples, it really is quite useful and fascinating.
Two, do not miss how a crass and cruel joke years ago inspired this unique summit and actually has great relevance to your health today. (You’ll see this on the page immediately after free sign up)
Don’t miss the free Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit.

To better health in the new year,
The GreenMedInfo Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ultra-Processed Foods Increase Death Risk

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

In the 2008 movie "Pineapple Express," Seth Rogen plays a process server who goes on the run when — during an attempt to notify a drug kingpin of a court appearance — he accidentally witnesses a murder.

In that movie, nothing much good comes from serving up a process notice. Just like nothing much good comes from serving up ultra-processed foods.

We've often warned that ultra-processed foods filled with man-made chemicals, unhealthy fats, and added sugars, and stripped of healthful nutrients are a ticket to a roster of chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and obesity.

Special: MIT Breakthrough Proven to Boost Nitric Oxide 200% Higher Than Arginine in Minutes…

Unfortunately, that doesn't keep a lot of people from gobbling down mass-produced cookies, lunchmeats, or sodas. In fact, more than half of Americans’ calories come from ultra-processed foods.

And there's even more evidence that you need to walk away from packaged, processed foods and opt for fresh, whole, natural foods as often as possible.

Italian researchers published a study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition that followed more than 22,000 people 35 and older for around eight years. They found that those who ate a high amount of ultra-processed foods had a 25% greater risk of death from any cause and a 58% increased risk of dying from cardiovascular diseases.

So for the New Year — and a new you — start the process of serving yourself seven to nine servings a day of fruits and veggies; lean proteins from fish and poultry; water, tea, and coffee for beverages; and only 100% whole grains.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
It's now about half of Americans who say they won't take the va-CC-ine.
The clinical trials in the fastest-ever, rushed-to-market va-CC-ine are not designed to test for efficacy. In other words, they cannot tell if you'll get the virus or not, if you take the va-CC-ine. Of course, they also cannot tell you the long-term health effects.
Personally, I'm not concerned about the virus itself, for me and mine, since the survival rate is 99.5% to 99.98% for people 69 and younger. What I am concerned about is the economic fallout, and the va-CC-ine they have many ways to coerce us to get.
The health department official in Park City, Utah, has already said they won't re-open our economy until 70% of the residents of the county are vaccinated. This is the biggest human experiment in history, demanding that the entire population of the world inject themselves with this product. Because anyone getting the shot is in a grand experiment. They have absolutely no idea what long-term effects in terms of cancer and autoimmune disease these injections will have.
On my Vibe podcast show, we've had an abrupt shift of subject matter, starting in March of this year. I think the "health issues" facing all of us are different from what we faced before March — and very different from what the media is telling you.
AND I think these topics, while radically different from my previous 200 episodes, are the most important topics I could do, to serve you in pursuing a healthy life. A number of the episodes I've done since March of this year, I consider to be the most important work of my life so far.
So, if you want lighter-weight topics, the episodes I'm about to tell you about aren't for you. Lots of people tell me, "It's too scary, what's happening in the world, I don't watch the media anymore, and I've deleted my social media apps."
While I understand and relate to that sentiment all too well, I also believe that NOW is the time, more than at any other time in your life, where for the sake of ourselves and those we love, we MUST become educated about these topics, and we MUST stand up to what appears to be a concerted effort to rob us of our medical freedom (among other freedoms).
In fact, I believe that unless Americans start getting far more involved, in speaking up and standing up, within a year, you won't be able to even SAY the word "freedom" without many people calling you "selfish" for thinking such an archaic thought.
If you're willing to learn more about "what's really in those shots," do not miss the astonishing episode I just published with Dr. Carrie Madej.
Dr. Madej was invited to meetings where this whole play was laid out, and because she realized she'd never agree to participate in such draconian plans, she knew her life was in jeopardy. She took a day off, at the Georgia medical clinic she worked at, and she left the country, never to return.
So, these are the kind of people I want to learn from. The people who have insider information and are willing to speak up anyway. (So many have been silenced. In fact, my observation is that Dr. Madej is one of the 5 most censored women on the internet.) She's been studying va-CC-ines since she was a teenager, even before she went to medical school.
I also recently did a podcast episode explaining how John and I were banned from Delta Airlines, for life, and kicked out of the Atlanta airport, into the rain, to try to figure out how to get home.
(And we did not scream at anyone, swear at anyone, OR refuse to wear the mask. Our story is hard to believe, but every word of it is true. A CNBC article said that 250 people like us — I've flown 1.2 million miles with Delta — have also been kicked off Delta permanently.)
I don't share this store gratuitously. I had two very important points to make that I feel are VERY important for EVERY North American (and European, Aussie, and New Zealander!), so I hope you listen to that episode, as well as the episode with Dr. Carrie Madej.
Listen to my story about How I Got Banned for Life on Delta Airlines.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,
When you think about the number of toxins, carcinogens, bacteria, fungi, and viruses we come in contact with every day…
It’s not surprising that we often fall ill.
In fact, what’s surprising is that we are not always sick!
The truth is, we’ve got an incredibly well-designed, intricate, complex, and powerful defense system already built in.
Your immune system can instantly dispatch an army of tiny, seasoned killers directly to the site of an invasion…
And when everything is in working order, those specialized cells even know how to attack what’s harmful and leave what’s helpful alone.
Incredible, right?!?
But, as we all know, it isn’t always in working order, and as a result… we get sick.
Ever feel like you’re just waiting out this pandemic… hoping not to get infected?
Your body already has the power to kill any harmful germ, virus, or bacteria…
And anyone can unlock this healing power naturally and easily…
Using a secret eastern cultures have known for over 5,000 years.​

With this at-home treatment…
You can remove certain virus “congestion points” in your body…
Make it IMPOSSIBLE for any virus, infection, or even cancer to live…
And create an almost miraculous recovery and immunity to any disease.
>> Click here to see it for yourself
To your health,
The Answer to Cancer​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi there! Happy Tuesday! I hope all is well you and that you're keeping safe and healthy.

Today, I have a life-changing webclass for you to watch. Seriously, if you'd love to manifest more money in 2021, go grab yourself a coffee (or your favorite beverage), sit back, relax and watch this (it's REALLY good!).

This is from one of my absolute favorite mentors, the legendary Bob Proctor (remember him from the Unsinkable movie and from The Secret?).

He will be teaching you all about the "science" of getting rich and how you can immediately apply these principles to your life so you can manifest great abundance and live the life you really want.

Science of Getting Rich

Go here to reserve your spot for this free training now.

In this webclass, you will:

- Discover the true principles to manifesting money and how to easily implement them into your own life right now.

- How to reprogram your mind to think in a certain way, so you get the results you REALLY want.

- Learn a special ‘trick’ that can instantly turn your life around (any time you want).

...and lots more.

Go here to reserve your spot now.

Do everything you can to attend this webclass. This is one you really don't want to miss.

Enjoy!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jim,

Maybe you can relate… I grow a lot of herbs and dabble in understanding them as my medicine.

I used to assume that just because I didn’t use pharmaceuticals or drugs that I was HOLISTIC.

But is it really true?

I’m so grateful that my dear friends and colleagues Sajah and Whitney Popham from the School of Evolutionary Herbalism have provided a radically new perspective on the practice of herbal medicine.

They just released a complimentary mini-course on the practice of Vitalist Herbalism, which digs deep into how you can effectively use plants in a TRULY holistic way - even if you’re brand new to herbalism.

I’ll give you a hint… Being holistic is NOT about treating each plant like a one-size-fits-all cure when something goes wrong in the body.

To understand what it IS about, you’ll have to check it out here.

In a truly holistic approach, this mini-course teaches the importance of approaching herbal medicine in a way that is meant to treat the underlying issue, not just mask the symptoms.

The Vitalist Herbalism Mini-Course is an in-depth look at some of the critical factors to help you become a skilled practicing herbalist.

They are literally giving away hours of videos and an awesome workbook that will accelerate your growth and practice of herbal medicine.

Click here to sign up for their complimentary course.

They are only offering this for a short time, so be sure to check it out! You’ll be glad you did (I sure was!)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thyroid Reset Summit Crash Course!​

Hi Jimi-

I hope you all have had a fantastic start to the new year! Today I wanted to bring you a crash course video on the Thyroid Reset– I am joined by Evan Brand to cover everything thyroid health! From autoimmune thyroid and gut infections, to trauma and stress and how those affects thyroid and hormones–this video covers the basics of everything you need to know!

Check out the video and gain valuable insights regarding thyroid health and how we can get to the root cause of any thyroid issue. I can't wait for you to check it out!

>> Click here to watch the video!! <<

In this episode, we cover:

03:00
Trauma
06:41 Reverse T-3
14:19 Maca and Hypothyroidism
19:55 Molecular Mimicry
26:28 Iodine and Iodide
28:03 Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) and Hashimoto’s
30:38 Desiccated Thyroid
32:01 Natural Thyroid Glandular
37:37 Nascent Iodine
40:38 Oxalates and Hashimoto’s
44:09 Thyroid Replete or Balance
46:50 Candida Overgrowth and Kale Intolerance

>> Click here to watch the video!! <<

You may also like:
Healthy Gut Function Can Boost Your Immune System

Healthy gut function can help improve and boost your immune system. It is your gut that helps to improve your body’s ability to fight infections. Our localized immune system is where 80% of your immune system is.

>> Click here to read the article!! <<

Yours in Health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Stenting Raises Surgery Risk

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Every year more than half a million Americans receive stents to widen arteries narrowed by coronary artery disease.

But according to a recent study, patients who receive stents are at higher risk for subsequent surgery, even if it’s not for a heart-related cause.

Special: You May Have Heart Attack Risk Factors . . . And Not Know It.

Researchers at the Mayo Clinic reviewed the records of 24,313 people who underwent noncardiac surgery. The database included 1,120 people who had received stents.

Stented patients who underwent surgery within 30 days had a higher risk of major cardiovascular problems than those who never received stents (3.7% vs. 1.5%).

However, after a year, the increased risk disappeared. Patients who received bare metal stents rather than drug-eluting ones appeared to be at higher risk.

The study, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, noted that more research is needed to determine if any change in surgical guidelines would be recommended.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Today we've gathered three of the most effective steps of all to living long and well. Most of these are quite simple for you to do right now.

1. Lower your stress. Use relaxation techniques, journal, get adequate sleep, connect with friends, and/or engage in some fun, creative activities to help make yourself feel good!

2. Drink plenty of water and strive to eat well. Consuming adequate amounts of water helps your brain function, increase energy levels, and nourishes your skin (plus reduces signs of aging)! High-quality foods also protect your cells and minimize inflammation, which is key for longevity.

3. Build muscle. Muscle mass peaks for most adults in their late 30s and then gradually declines with each passing year. Gaining muscle through resistance training helps you stay lean and produces more antioxidants to counter the free radicals that cause aging.

Want to learn more? Check out this free online summit called Younger, Longer: The Insider's Health Summit. If you appreciate or even yearn for a clear roadmap on the proven most effective steps to take, starting right now, that lead to the biggest improvements in your health, energy, longevity, and happiness… than don't miss this!

To your health,

The VegHealth Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Some studies have found that vegans and vegetarians tend to have worse dental health than omnivores, with a higher risk of dental erosion. Is this just a case of anti-vegan bias? Or are there specific things that plant-based eaters need to know if they want to take good care of their chompers?
Get the whole story about diet and dental health.
Yours for big smiles and happy chewing,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. What you eat and drink is vitally important to your dental health. And there’s a lot you can do to keep your pearly whites happy and healthy. Find out what you need to know about lifestyle and oral health, right here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi friend,
This is surprising to many people, especially other physicians and diabetes specialists.
Can you guess what the number one goal is for my new clients over the past 10+ years?
It's not reducing blood sugar. it's not losing weight. It's not avoiding complications like neuropathy or eye problems. Those are all up there, in the top five, but not number one.
The number one goal for the majority of my new clients is... eliminating diabetes medications. They want to avoid, reduce, or completely eliminate drugs for diabetes and blood sugar, including insulin.
The good news is that over 92% of our clients achieve that goal.
That's why I created a new webinar where I'll show you exactly how we do this with our clients, and what's possible for you.
The webinar is this Friday, January 15th at 1:00pm Eastern, 10:00am Pacific.
>> Register now by clicking here.
This webinar training will be about an hour, and will be jam-packed with valuable information.
Here's some of what I'll cover:
  • Is it possible to eliminate diabetes medications?
  • The three phases of diabetes reversal
  • Understanding common medication usage
  • How to balance medications and supplements
  • The keys to eliminating diabetes medications
  • Q&A time with me!
This is a brand new webinar training, and I'll be sharing some powerful information! If you're serious about your health, and want to avoid, reduce, or eliminate diabetes medications, join me for this free webinar training.
See you there!
Blessings,
Dr. Brian Mowll
The Diabetes Coach™
Certified Diabetes Educator
IFM-Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner

VU Sponsors