Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
Welcome to Day 7 of the Global Cancer Symposium 2.0!
We are delighted that you can join us today. Below you will see the list of speakers and their talk titles. Please be reminded that our timer is set on U.S. Eastern time. These presentations will be available until 9:00AM U.S Eastern time tomorrow, February 15, 2020 and then will be tucked away in the ALL-Access Pass members area.
Please click the button below to attend the Global Cancer Symposium sessions for today.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, and Happy Valentine's Day!
mail

I want to share an important study on eating patterns and risk of dementia in a moment.

First, though, on the topic of protecting your brain against memory issues, depression, anxiety, "foggy brain" and other issues, a friendly reminder that...

This completely free online Gut / Brain Solution event starts TOMORROW

You're going to discover the latest "insider info" on how to avoid and overcome brain health issues and mood disorders by implementing proven and practical remedies... to heal your gut!

That's because, as you'll even see in the study below, research is showing it is key to heal your gut in order to help your brain.

Over 30 world-renowned doctors and researchers are going to provide you important insights on this crucial topic, so don't miss this free event that starts tomorrow!

How People Combine Foods Key to High or Low Dementia Risk

Next up, an important study published in the medical journal Neurology followed older adults' eating habits over a five year period and found that:

> The food groups commonly eaten between people who got dementia versus those who did not get dementia differed substantially

> Processed meats such as sausages and deli meats were at the "hub" of the food groups in the diets of people who developed dementia, and these people were more likely to frequently combine those meats with starchy foods like potatoes, cookies and cakes, and alcohol.

> Those least likely to get dementia have a lot of diversity of healthy foods in their diet, such as a range of fruits, vegetables, seeds, and so forth.

This is an important distinction from other research that shows how foods are routinely combined can seriously raise (or lower) dementia risk.

According to study author Cécilia Samieri, PhD, of the University of Bordeaux in France:

"This may suggest that frequency with which processed meat is combined with other unhealthy foods, rather than average quantity, may be important for dementia risk. For example, people with dementia were more likely, when they ate processed meat, to accompany it with potatoes and people without dementia were more likely to accompany meat with more diverse foods, including fruit and vegetables and seafood."

If you are a healthy eater or want to be, in other words, the bottom line seems to be:

1) Don't worry if you periodically "fall of the horse" and eat unhealthy foods. Do remain aware, though, that those who do eat unhealthy foods such as processed meats tend to combine that with other unhealthy foods in their dietary patterns, and this presents the high risk for dementia and more.

If and when you fall off that healthy-eating horse, it's okay, it happens... and the good news is that horse is always there waiting, so just try your best to get back on.

2) Don't get "caught in the rut" of eating just a few types of the same healthy foods over and over. Variety is key.

Alright, then, head here to make sure you're signed up for the free Gut / Brain Solution that starts TOMORROW, February 15.

Enjoy the important learning, enjoy your Valentine's Day, and I will talk to you soon.

To Living Long and Living Well,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi – Do you ever feel like your body is sending you SOS signals that something is wrong with your health?
Maybe you’re having constant headaches, night sweats, and insomnia…
But you just don’t know WHY you’re feeling a range of annoying, frustrating, and embarrassing symptoms?
You can’t explain the sudden weight gain, constant bloating, or adult acne because there have been ZERO changes in your diet or lifestyle…
And despite what doctors/tests/WebMd may have told you, you’re still in search of those critical ‘aha’ answers.
No one has yet to explain why your energy is tanked – All. The. Time.
Or why your brain is forever foggy…
Or why you have constant sugar cravings...

Well, here’s the truth, Jim —
While these things are NOT normal, they ARE definitely happening for a reason!
And there’s actually a super simple and quick way to figure out what that is and what is actually happening with your body!
To better understand the warning signs it’s giving you, start by taking the 15-second quiz (below).
BUT here’s the really important part…
If you check YES to 2 or more, then you must PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to the science-backed resource I’m going to share with you (also below).
It’s full of simple, effective solutions you NEED in order to address those SOS signals and begin to re-balance your body so you can feel energetic, vibrant, and sexy again.

With that in mind… It’s QUIZ TIME!​

Take a look at the list below and check off any symptom that feels familiar.
  • fatigue
  • insomnia
  • night sweats
  • brain fog
  • hot flashes
  • bloating
  • inflammation
  • irritable bowel
  • extra belly fat (without eating more)
  • cravings
  • rashes
  • acne
  • headaches
If you marked 2 or more of those 13 boxes, then here’s what you should know—
Those giant SOS signals could be coming from your LIVER, which could be dangerously overloaded.
And an unhealthy ‘fatty’ liver could lead to a long list of dangerous health conditions, including heart disease, Type 2 Diabetes, underactive thyroid, skin issues, and autoimmune disorders.
But here’s the GOOD news (and that resource I mentioned earlier):
You can easily reset your liver, your hormones, and your health with these simple, natural, and science-backed remedies.
You’ll find them in an amazing, in-depth (free!) report that I put together for you:
Download it here → Top 10 Superfoods That Naturally Cleanse Your Liver Guide (with Recipes Included)
I have helped 1000s of women with my proven protocols, including the ones in that incredible guide.
In fact, most women who follow these easy tips:
  • Experience a natural jolt in energy
  • Drop 20 pounds effortlessly
  • Report back to say they are happier and more relaxed
  • And sleep deeply through the night again!
That’s because my science-backed strategies NEVER use synthetic “band-aids” that just mask symptoms and make things worse.
Rather, they address ROOT causes that are the key to turning around your health.
So, enough said…
Just download your free report now to say goodbye to those alarming SOS signals and hello to living with more energy, joy, and vibrancy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

FLOW​

I'm going to make a confession. I am a little bit of a control freak when it comes to my work, to research, to writing, to anything in that realm. And because I'm a teacher, I often put pressure on myself to know everything and to be able to answer every question off the top of my head. I think when I was first diagnosed, this was a part of my coping mechanism; it made me feel more in control and on top of my health and the situation to be able to find and recall all of this helpful information. I'm not exaggerating when I say it became a bit of an obsession for the first year after I was diagnosed. Jesse can attest to the many long days I spent glued to my computer, resistant to walking away or taking a break!

I felt as though if I could just learn one more thing, that might be the thing that could save me. The problem with that though is that there is ALWAYS just one more thing, and then another, and another. And although this approach benefitted my physical health because it allowed me to discover a lot of things with which to experiment in my protocol, I think it definitely took a toll on my mental health, and probably on Jesse's too.

Things began to shift when I started to develop my spiritual health and explore that level of my healing. As I began to feel more connected to the Universe and whatever bigger-than-us power is out there, I started to acknowledge that there could be positive things that could come from this, that there may be bigger reasons for cancer so rudely dropping in for a visit. I've talked about it before, but when I started to listen for those lessons, that growth, those positives, I was able to start releasing the anger, the bitterness, the resentment surrounding my diagnosis. Part of me still did and does look at it as something to try and control, to prevent from happening again obviously, but part of me was also able to let go and just embrace the changes cancer was bringing into my life. That release, that learning to go with the flow, was something important that I needed in the rest of my life too; it was one of the many things that cancer taught me.

The need to know, to control, to seem on top of it all is a very real struggle for many of us, not just in the context of cancer but in everyday life too. It can cause a lot of stress and anxiety when we think that we should be all of these things in any given situation and we are instead feeling like we aren't any of them, that we don't know, have no control, and are buried under it all. But, if we can become comfortable with not knowing all of the answers and allow ourselves to be unrestricted in our exploration for them, we can start to release the tension, the pressure, the anxiety of that journey to knowledge. We can loosen up, open up, and let go of the need to control, allowing things to flow a little more easily, allowing in the flow and guidance of the Universe.

You may find that it’s the moment you stop clinging to that need to know, to find, to solve, that the right solution finds its way to you.

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Mental Health Monday​

This week, we're continuing with my series on dealing with the day to day fear of a cancer recurrence. In this vlog, I share the next few tips and tools on my list, and I talk about how I use them and how they have helped and continue to help me. Like I said last week, the day to day fear of a cancer recurrence (or even of a first time occurrence like I experienced before I was ever diagnosed) is one of the most difficult challenges we face after active treatment is over, and having some tips and tools to get us through those toughest days can be so helpful. I hope that they bring you comfort, strength, and empowerment. It may be invisible, but cancer PTSD is real, and you are absolutely not alone in it.

Check it out now on the Orenda YouTube channel

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Resources: Events​

We've been talking about the fear of recurrence and the fear in general that surrounds cancer a lot in the past week, and so the timing couldn't be more perfect for this. Wellwood, a cancer support centre here in Hamilton that I shared about a little bit ago, is starting a free lecture series about treatment side effects, and the first one was this past Tuesday. It was with Dr. Karen Zhang, and she discussed fear of recurrence and the anxiety that can accompany the end of treatment. If you missed it, you can request the recording by emailing [email protected] and asking for the recording of the Cancer 102 lecture from February 9th.

I will share the other two lectures and their topics once they get posted, or you can follow
Wellwood on Facebook or Instagram to stay in the loop.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Diet and Nutrition: Recipes​

When I posted the dumpling recipe a few weeks ago, someone over in the Orenda Facebook group asked what my other favourite go-to recipes were, and it made me realise that I have yet to share most of my absolute favourite, I-have-to-have-them-every-week recipes! So this week, I am correcting that. These paleo salmon cakes with homemade green goddess sauce are one of the most delicious meals I have discovered post-diagnosis. They are grain and dairy free, and they are full of healthy fats in both the cakes and the sauce. These also use parsley or cilantro (or both if you wanna get wild!), both of which are amazing natural chelators and help to pull out heavy metals and toxins from your body to aid in detoxing. AND they contain two of the heaviest hitters in the world of anticancer vegetables, onions and garlic. In short, these little cakes are big on flavour and are also good for you! How often does that happen??

Click here to get the full recipe in the Orenda Cancer Community Facebook group

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Are we winning the “war on cancer”?
Did you know that it’s estimated that over 625,000 Americans will die in 2021 from cancer?
The so-called “war on cancer” was officially declared by the US Government in 1971, and enthusiastically signed into law by President Richard Nixon. Almost immediately, the government tossed a gargantuan gigantic gob of cash (around $100 million) into this new project, with billions soon to follow. But despite the massive funding over the past half century, this war has become a miserable failure.
Just think of the rapid explosion of ideas and innovations within other technology areas. For example, your iPhone is now more powerful than the largest supercomputers of the 1980s. However, after trillions of dollars spent and billions of doses of lucrative drugs and vaccines, not only are more people dying of cancer than ever before but more people are getting cancer at earlier ages than ever before.
Alas, over the past 50 years, the “war on cancer” has, in reality, become a quagmire, a “medical Vietnam,” an endless, calculated “no-win” war on cancer, since countless billions of dollars are being made each year by its perpetuation.

No matter how many people shave their heads or run for the cure or cycle all over the place, as long as the Medical Mafia is in control, the “cancer war” will never be won as long as the only options are chemo, radiation, and surgery.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Covid-19 VACCINE ingredient used for LETHAL injections on DEATH ROW !!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vaccine maker pushing annual COVID-19 shots for everyone… the propaganda (and profit) never ends​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Popular antidepressant is turning fish into “zombies,” new research shows​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Top 10 hypocritical SCHOOL RULES during Covid​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim
How would you feel if you could extend your life by 20+ years?
What if you were not only able to extend your lifespan but also your healthspan — the years you spend disease and disability-free?
Today, scientists around the globe are investigating what it takes to do just that, and they are closer than ever before.
>> Discover what science says about longevity
Look, it’s no secret that the world’s population is aging.
Back in 1950, life expectancy had people living just eight years after retirement, but now retirement lasts 20+ years!
This longevity allows us to spend more time with family and experience things we wouldn’t otherwise have.
But it also puts us at higher risk of living out our golden years with some crippling disease.
That’s why we’re sharing a new report from our friend Sayer Ji that will help give you longevity and vitality, not pain and misery.
Gain immediate access to the Science of Longevity report here
When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for Sayer’s Regenerate Yourself Masterclass, which starts THIS Monday!
You’ll discover ways to personalize your diet, plus lifestyle and fitness practices to radically renew and rejuvenate your entire life.
Download your Science of Longevity report here
To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tonight's interviews really get the wheels turning. The things that are exposed may be startling to you.

The question of the night… “What’s it going to cost society to keep doing this?”

You’ll shake your head, you’ll maybe even get irritated or upset.

But…

You also get clarity so you don’t need to be confused anymore.

So, we start off tonight with our Biometric Analyst’s follow up. And explains the flat out flawed TESTING processes and numbers.

There just hasn’t been accurate diagnosis and reliable testing.

James puts it all in perspective and shows statistically how everything BUT C0v!d has just been ignored. (Or purposely hidden)

>>We also discuss what ferrets are telling us about the effects of the disease AFTER getting “the shot”.

After James, we actually have a big surprise in store for you. I’m REALLY excited about this special surprise guest.

BUT…

To find out who it is, you’ll have to join us. CLICK HERE TO SEE.

Last thing, I hate to disappoint, so you get another bonus interview to enjoy.

Dr. R B joins us to finish up what he has to say about autism, and the standard practice of doctors strong-arming and guilt-tripping apprehensive mothers into “shots” for their children.

This one gets very personal for Dr. B.

Wait till you hear his story with his own son, and how he proved to be a messenger after treating thousands of children with Autism, ultimately steering him towards his mission today.

WATCH IT ALL HERE

With Purpose,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Monday​

February 15, 2021

You can completely transform your life by changing the way you think about things. Look at everything that hasn’t worked for you. Consider the changes you can make to achieve a different outcome. Open yourself to ideas that challenge your own. It's all about weighing different options and finding the best way to move forward. By changing your thoughts, you change how you feel and what actions you take. And this makes all the difference.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Exciting news today!
My 9-part masterclass series, The Keto Metabolic Breakthrough Masterclass goes LIVE tomorrow!
It is absolutely FREE and you’ll learn the exact steps I’ve used to help thousands of people experience breakthroughs in their health with my unique Ketogenic diet healing techniques and strategies.
Believe it or not… I’ve seen people lose 10-20-30-50 lbs in a matter of months and even witnessed several clients lose over 100 lbs within 12-18 months.
This could be your story, too!
All you have to do is tune in tomorrow at 9:00pm Eastern as Lesson #1 goes live worldwide.
This is your VIP invitation to discover my healing secrets first hand and I hope you take advantage of this limited viewing period while it’s here and available.
Click here to watch a mini-preview and register for FREE now!
To your unconditional health…
Be Blessed!
Dr. David Jockers
P.S. If there’s one thing I’ve discovered over the last year… Healthcare professionals everywhere can no longer ignore the impact the ketogenic diet is having on chronic pain and chronic illness.
Now is your time.
Click Here To Reserve Your Seat NOW

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hay House Heal Summit
Dear jim,

The HEAL Summit begins TODAY…and there’s still time to join us!

Tune in now to watch today’s powerful lessons from Anthony William; Bruce Lipton, Ph.D.; Chris Wark; and Felicia Yu, M.D.—plus the LIVE webinar with filmmaker and inspirational speaker Prince EA at 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET!

You only have one day to watch these lessons FREE, so start now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was so inspired by my friend’s organic garden:

… the beautiful food… the health benefits… how wonderful she looks!

She even shared some of her delicious food with me. But I don’t have time to garden...

So I decided to learn everything I could about the best possible nutrition.

Let me share something helpful I found with you:

HealthMeans has unlocked some of their most influential interviews — gain insights from Sayer Ji as he is interviewed by three well-known health experts in this full-length transcripts eBook!
There is a lot to be learned from these 3 interview transcripts.
—>>Download your complimentary let’s “talk” about resiliency transcripts from HealthMeans!
In this 29-page document, you’ll learn from Sayer Ji as he is interviewed about these potentially life-changing topics:

• Food as Medicine
  • Transcending the Detox/Retox Cycle through Radical Nourishment
  • Toxicology and Environmental Toxicity
Interview quotes include:
From Dr. Deanna Minich’s Interview with Sayer:
“Pesticide exposure has been shown to induce insulin resistance. So it’s not just people being hedonistic and eating too much. Most of us are being poisoned in a way that expresses itself as these diseases.”
From Alicia Lynn Diaz’s Interview with Sayer:
“We’re coming to the point of understanding that our definition of the body has been so off. And we’ve never truly understood healing and how powerful our belief in our ability to heal is in determining our health destiny. So, we’re getting much closer now, but I think that people really need to understand how important it is that we trust the body and understand that how we feel and what we believe is really the most important determinant in terms of how we’re going to end up.”
From Dr. Carrie Diulus’ Interview with Sayer:
“They’re now looking at Alzheimer’s disease, this exploding epidemic, as a form of diabetes. We’re calling it diabetes type 3 because the brain has become so dependent on glucose and so resistant to the insulin required to constantly try to utilize it, that now everyone is seeing that just adding more good fat into the diet could totally decelerate this epidemic of neurodegenerative diseases.”
Take a moment to download these transcripts by clicking the link below.
—>>Gain immediate access to these “let’s talk” transcripts now!
When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for our Regenerate Yourself Masterclass taking place from February 15-21, 2021, where you’ll learn ways to personalize your diet, plus lifestyle and fitness practices to radically renew and rejuvenate your entire life!
You can truly get started on better health today!
To a better future,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know that a successful heart disease protocol was discovered in 1986?

You don't have to travel to another country to get it...

The ingredients are commonly available...

And they're not expensive, either...

So why haven't you heard about this incredible discovery?

Because there is a concerted effort to censor this kind of information and keep you uninformed.

Our mission is to dramatically reduce the number of people dying prematurely by revealing innovative strategies to improve the cardiovascular system.

So that's why we've gathered 22 of the brightest minds in natural health and science to bring you the uncensored truth about heart health starting on Tuesday, March 2nd...

Over the course of this event you'll discover successful strategies to...

• Avoid a heart attack
  • Prevent strokes
  • Lower blood pressure
  • Unclog arteries
  • Regulate your heartbeat
... plus much more!

>>> Watch the World Premiere

This is life changing information that your doctor is unaware of — and thanks to the recent censorship efforts of Big Tech — it's becoming harder and harder to find these solutions on your own.

This event will provide valuable information that you and your loved ones will appreciate for years to come.

>>> Join us on March 2nd

...when we show you how to improve the function of your cardiovascular system.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Essential Blood Tests to Analyze Your Health​

Hi Jimi-

Happy Monday, everyone, Dr J here with a new podcast on one of the most important things you can do to keep track of your overall physical well-being: getting regular blood tests.

Getting tested at routine intervals can allow you to see how your body changes over time, how certain diet & lifestyle factors affect your unique physiology, and empower you to make informed decisions about your health.

A conventional medical doctor will typically recommend that you get basic routine blood work, but this is the bare minimum. There are several significant reasons you may want to get blood tests at slightly more frequent intervals, or more comprehensive testing than they will suggest. If you want to optimize your health or reduce the risk of disease and health complications, then this means you!

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Study: Nighttime Lights Tied to Higher Risk of Thyroid Cancer​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

A quick reminder that tonight is Part 1 of the Gut/Brain Solution masterclass series, and it's free to attend!

Might sound crazy, but one of the fastest ways to hack your thoughts and emotions is actually through your tummy. Did you know that the trillions of bacteria in your gut are having a conversation with you all day long?

A friendly warning! Once you dive into your gut/brain axis, a whole new world of healing possibility opens up to you.

Are you game?

Click here to sign up for this powerful 9-part series!

Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The garden adventure of the year starts today with our first episode all about one of the cornerstones of a joyful garden…

WATCH IT HERE >>> Making the Most of Your Local Climate

**Keep in mind today’s episode is only up for free for the next 24 hours!**

It’s the one thing that can ruin (or bless) your garden before you even begin. It’s so crucial, so important that you need to think about it the moment you start a new garden.

It’s not your soil…
It’s not your plant varieties…
It’s not even your watering schedule…

Those are all great guesses though. The truth is… It’s your climate.

Not to say you can’t grow in certain climates. You can grow vegetables in ANY climate. But when your garden (soil, compost, plants, etc.) doesn’t match your climate… there’s nothing in the world you can do.

Not even Wonder Woman herself could get plants to grow if she planted the wrong crops, the wrong way, in the wrong climate.

(Although her lasso would make a sweet trellis for your tomatoes and cucumbers!) 🍅🥒
🤩

But you can grow in ANY climate. I know this because I’ve done it. In fact, I’ve taught this to brand-new beginning gardeners. You’d be AMAZED at what they grow. In fact, you’ll see some real-life examples of incredible climate stories in today’s docuseries video...

Everything you’ll see is material I’ve taught thousands of students right inside our Grow Your Own Vegetables course (including clips from the actual course itself!). You can learn to grow 12+ vegetables and a handful of herbs to grow gardens like this student has:
mail

How was she able to do this? She let her climate do the work for her. Your plants want to grow big and strong just like hers. You just need to set them up for success. 😉

That’s why today we’re going to go over some important climate secrets in episode 1 of our docuseries:

- Uncover what makes your site unique so you can partner WITH nature for easier yields.
- The 3 key temperatures to plan your entire season (*hint* it isn’t your frost dates).
- Save precious time and energy getting started right.
- Discover how to create micro-climates to extend your growing season.

Once you get an understanding of your climate, you’re already 80% of the way to a flourishing garden. From there on, it’s just building a routine to tend your garden.

Let Mother Nature do the work.

She’ll even let you take the credit when your neighbors come to gawk at your new garden. They might even start to call you “Wonder Woman” when you whip out your hose. 😂

Then tomorrow one of my good friends will be writing in my place about our next episode.

I think you’ll find her to be quite a character...

Peace, joy and carrots,
Stacey

P.S. You can get access to The Joyful Gardener’s Ultimate Field Notebook. Grab it here.

P.P.S. You can watch all 8 episodes on this page (as they are released each day) ===> https://growyourownvegetables.org/docuseries-episode/ (save this link)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

It Ain’t Brain Surgery…Well, Unless It’s Brain Surgery.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,

This is probably the most important talk I have ever done. You can watch it for free if you get on today or purchase the entire summit so you can own and share these amazing presentations to your loved ones.​

Right now a lot of people are searching for real answers about COVID-19 vaccines. They seek trustworthy information about the safety of these products and the motives of those who are pressuring them to take the shot.

At the same time we’ve endured mask mandates and lockdowns for nearly a full year now despite promises of “two weeks to flatten the curve” back in April. All these guidelines have not decreased transmission rates and have not improved public health metrics. With suicide rates through the roof, and the blatant hijacking of free speech—more people now are questioning what we’ve been told about viruses, vaccines, and the media.

On February 15th-17th I’ll be joining over 30+ health experts and freedom fighters to talk about health, freedom, and matters of high relevance to those who desire both. My session speaks about my latest published research and COVID19.

This free online summit is happening February 15th-17th—please come and share!

Register now to join me for this historic event.

See you in there!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,
When asked what is the number one most important thing one can do to get healthy or maintain their health, my reply is always the same…

“make sure you’re consistently getting deep restorative sleep.”

Poor sleep is linked to numerous health issues including increased risk of stroke, heart attack, anxiety, depression, irritable bowel, chronic pain, brain fog, fatigue, low immunity, and weight gain.
My answer often surprises the hosts of the many summits, docuseries, and podcasts I’m on. Most people, including health professionals when asked what’s the most important health habit for good health will advocate a healthy diet, some exercise, others a positive mental attitude. All are important. However, the importance and far reaching affects of a good night’s sleep can’t be over emphasized. It’s during deep restorative that the body and mind are able to repair the damage from that day’s demands.

Stress Is The Catalyst For Disease​

I and many other health care professionals agree that stress is the catalyst of disease. Or dis-ease.
Studies have found many health problems related to stress. Stress seems to worsen or increase the risk of conditions like obesity, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes, depression, gastrointestinal problems, and asthma. The American Medical Association has noted that stress is the basic cause of more than 60 percent of all human illness and disease. I disagree. I believe stress is the underlying cause 90 percent of all illnesses.
Chronic poor sleep is incredibly stressful and compromises the body’s ability to “heal itself” on a nightly basis.
I’ve witnessed first hand how my chronically ill patients were able to dramatically reduce or eliminate their chronic pain, low moods, fatigue, brain fog, stomach issues, high blood pressure, weight gain, headaches, and other unwanted troubling health issues, by simply getting a good night’s sleep on a regular basis.

What You Need To Know About Getting A Good night’s Sleep​

There are two types of sleep: REM (rapid eye movement) sleep and non-REM sleep.

Non-Rem Sleep​

• The function of this stage is to restore and rebuild the body after a long period of wakefulness.
  • During NREM sleep, your body temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure decrease, your muscles relax, and metabolism slows.
  • Deep sleep is the sleep stage that is associated with the slowest brain waves during sleep.
  • This period of sleep is known as slow-wave sleep: it produces slow waves with relatively high amplitude and a frequency of less than 1 Hz.
  • Non-REM sleep is further divided into three stages.
[continue reading about REM vs. NON-REM Sleep]

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
REGENERATE YOURSELF Masterclass 2021 is officially LIVE!
After an impressive launch of REGENERATE YOURSELF Masterclass in 2020, we couldn't resist the rebooted relaunch in 2021!

A lifetime of researching natural health solutions, and a three-year journey to write REGENERATE: Unlocking Your Body's Radical Resilience Through the New Biology, Sayer Ji's masterclass is dedicated to disseminating key insights, practical solutions, and most of all, INSPIRATION related to how you can regenerate your body and life.
This newly rebooted Masterclass features:
  • Fascinating new science of “food as information”
  • How to use spices, common foods and culinary techniques as “medicine”
  • Facts about cancer and heart disease screening (and prevention!)
  • How your body extracts energy from sources other than food
  • To reverse the most common forms of degeneration (with food!)
  • Regenerative, simple fitness practices with maximized effects
  • How to sort through conflicting, out-of-date dietary recommendations
  • And so much more, including sessions with Kelly Brogan, Joel Bohemier and Tania Melkonian
For those who may not yet have registered, or have received this email as a forward from a friend, family member, or colleague, you can still sign up here.

To Your Health & Regeneration,
The GreenMedInfo Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Wahoo! The Joyful Garden Virtual Event is off and running!

It’s Day 1 of this joyful adventure together and it’s all about your climate.

You can watch this episode free until 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern tomorrow.
(check your time zone converter here)

What’s your take-away? Join the conversation … thousands of gardeners just like you are gathering together on Facebook here to share their takeaways from today’s episode. And guess what else … we will be giving away prizes at the end of this event to someone each day.

Did someone say prizes!? Yes! After you watch each episode, share a takeaway you learned or will apply this year. Submit your prize entry / takeaway by either:
(1) Commenting on this Facebook post - OR -
(2) Submit your entry here.

We are so glad you are joining us! See you tomorrow for Episode 2: Healthy Plants Start with Healthy SOIL!

Peace, joy and carrots,
Stacey

P.S. To get the most out of this event, download and print the The Joyful Gardener’s Ultimate Field Notebook here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
medical cartels (oh, they’re real)
Ready to go for Episode 7?

Ready or not, it’s now live... and the clock is ticking.

And you have just three episodes left to own V-Revealed C0V!D Edition for yourself at the special 50% off price. When Episode 9 comes down, so does the opportunity to get on-demand access.

Watch how Government officials and Mainstream Medicine responded after Dr. James L.-W. pointed out the science and research behind the adverse effects of the current v@cc!n&s on the market…

James actually points out studies showing a long list of components that are in these “shots” that prove they have the ability to actually produce WORSE EFFECTS later, after someone receives them.

Yes, you heard that right. So what happens a few months down the road after millions upon millions are “poked in the arm”?

And here’s a stunner: did you know that most of what we know about the worldwide death rates is wrong?

Next, if you are frustrated by mandates and shutdowns then don’t miss Dr. R. B.’s scientific insight about the logic behind these decisions.

For example, if a virus is so deadly, how is it that a mask will contain it in line at a restaurant... but suddenly it’s safe to remove it when it’s time to eat?

He calls this “ridiculousness on top of stupidity”.

Also, what has been the media’s role in the spread of pandemonium?

Are you worried about how to safely re-emerge from a year of hibernation with immune-deficient systems?

CATCH Episode 7 HERE

With Purpose,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Cancer patients are rapidly losing fat and weight. Should they still fast and is it safe to do so? Definitely! Ty Bollinger, a health advocate and cancer researcher, tells us exactly why fasting can be helpful, not only to people who are battling cancer, but more so for preventing it, especially if cancer runs in your family.
In today’s podcast, his talk includes proper food and nutrition sources for cancer patients, how to properly incorporate fasting into your lifestyle, and how to get rid of toxic junk that gets inside your body.
Quick episode recap:
  • Take these two simple but essential steps TODAY so your body heals itself
  • Why toxicity turns on your cancer cells and how to flip the switch with the right detox
  • Fasting’s key role curbing cancer’s genesis and its potential healing after your diagnosis
  • Discover your two most powerful allies in healing that clean your body from the inside out
Access Podcast #96 Here!
Ty says the real cure to cancer is YOU, making sure that you’re getting proper nutrition and detoxifying properly so that your immune system is not compromised. Doesn’t it feel amazing to know that you have the power to take charge of your health by following his tips? I’ll bet you cannot wait to hear more!
You’re the best!
Angel Jockers
Lead Happiness Manager

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Tuesday​

February 16, 2021

Be okay with being wrong. If you are always preoccupied with being right, you miss out on valuable opportunities for learning and growing. Let go of the fear that being wrong diminishes your value. This fear prevents you from moving outside of your comfort zone. Acknowledge the fact that each one of us experiences reality in our own way and there's always something new we can learn from other people.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi!

Want top-level energy hacks for supercharging your brain and body – in just 5 minutes a day?

Then you’re going to want to watch this FREEEE class from my good friend and energy expert Ari Whitten (The Energy Blueprint).

If you want:

• Improved mood (combat depressed mood and increase joy)
  • Improved focus and cognitive performance
  • Improved brain energy levels
  • Decreased brain fog (improved clarity)
  • Decreased anxiety
  • Stimulant-free brain boosting action
  • Long-term decreased risk of neurodegenerative diseases
All in just 5 minutes a day, then you need to sign up for the complimentary class here.

Ari’s going to PROVE it to you in this class that’s

100% science-backed

NO pseudoscience, false claims, fads, and gimmicks

Honest, ethical, high integrity, and never misleading

Packed with the strategies you need to have a high performing brain!

See for yourself how to:

Rewire your brain out of fatigue, stress, and depression mode…

And into high energy, high performance mode…

In just minutes a day!

Watch Ari’s class: Double Your Energy in 5 Minutes a Day <=

He’s going to show you the ULTIMATE PLAN for not just having a supercharged brain but for also:

>> Re-awakening your body’s built-in energy system so you can have endless energy.

>> Guaranteeing your body has everything it needs to function optimally – every single day – so you can prevent disease and increase longevity.

Ari’s class is based on his 15 years of research, study, and experience, and it’s going to:

1. Reverse your brain-related fatigue, brain fog, anxiety and depression, loss of resilience, and sleep issues.
  2. Address the ROOT causes of your fatigue and help you build REAL energy – by supporting mitochondrial health.
  3. Plug the holes in your diet by providing your body with the nutrients and cofactors it needs for optimal health, disease prevention, and energy production.

Enjoy!

In health and abundant energy,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Easy Way to Reduce Odds of Getting Colon Cancer​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
REGENERATE YOURSELF Masterclass 2021 is officially LIVE!
Today begins the live sessions with Tania Melkonian. They will be discussing Top 10 Herbs and Spices to Have In Your Medicine Cabinet.
Join Sayer Ji & Chef Tania Melkonian for a LIVE Q&A session TODAY, February, 16th at 1:30 pm EST.
Also, don't forget you get access to MODULE 2 today, focused on how to regenerate your heart and brain, with LOTS of new content!
For those who may not yet have registered, or have received this email as a forward from a friend, family member, or colleague, you can still sign up here.

To Your Health & Regeneration,
The GreenMedInfo Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you interested in doing a deep dive on C19 data?

There are many controversies that have taken place over the last year with regard to the way certain data has been reported in media outlets.

So, if you’re curious to learn more about:

• What’s really happening within the reporting of data...and is it really good science?
  • Why we should be concerned about the way this data is being reported.
  • Simple steps you can take to ensure accuracy and transparency in public health.
Then tune in tomorrow only (Wednesday, February 17th) at 6 p.m. EST / 3 p.m. PST to watch the LIVEstream event, Data Disaster.

The conversation among 8 panelists will focus on making sure our government is doing what it’s supposed to do during ANY disastrous event...

Following established laws, reporting accurate data and science, and holding itself to the highest conduct by acting with transparency, integrity, and honesty.

You'll also discover ways to take charge of your own health freedom.

Watch the livestream event tomorrow.

To your best health!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Cardiovascular Docu-Class​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi ,

Don’s was diagnosed with heart disease in 1994...

Four years later, he was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes.

Over the years, Don accrued 9 stents, his A1c ranged between 8.0% and 11.0%.

His doctor prescribed expensive drugs which Don would have to take for the rest of his life...

In December 2016 Don’s heart was getting poor blood supply...

The doc gave him three options:

• Pay $150,000-$300,000 for a sixtuple coronary artery bypass surgery and
  • Continue to pay almost $1,000 a month for insulin and
  • Try to lose weight using “diet and exercise”
Three months later Don had completely eliminated his use of both insulin and Metformin. His weight dropped from 215 pounds to 165 pounds, and it has stayed that way for multiple years.

These are remarkable results and it all started with this 90-minute Masterclass that you can watch for free.

This live masterclass is hosted by our good friends and New York Times bestselling authors Cyrus Khambatta, PhD and Robby Barbaro, MPH.

Here's what you can expect from this masterclass:

• Discover the 5 most important foods to include in your diet every day (because of their powerful medicinal properties)
  • Uncover how to simplify what you eat so that you can lower your cholesterol easily (and predictably)
  • Discover how to easily understand the blood work you get from your doctor's office – so that you'll know what the numbers mean without complicated jargon.
  • Unlock 5 powerful hacks to improve your heart health in the next month (that you can start today without feeling overwhelmed)
Spaces are limited, so join this Masterclass before the seats fill up!

>> Click here to secure your spot (limited seats available)

Heart disease is our #1 killer. In many cases the first sign that something is wrong is a heart attack or stroke. And because we are all for prevention, we hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity.

Yours in health,

VU Sponsors