Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you ever had a teacher who you just never got tired of listening to?

One who had insights every time you talked with them. One who was just a genuinely good person in addition to being an incredible teacher?

Maybe that teacher even became a friend who you were able to continue spending time with and learning from.

Well, my guest on this week’s podcast episode is one of those people for me.

Robert Bartlett is an accomplished chemist and alchemist. He’s written a number of books and has more in the works.

He recently retired from his day job as a chemist and can now devote his full attention to alchemy. I’m super excited to see what comes from it.

Robert is also just a fun person to spend time with and talk with and learn from.

In this episode, Robert and I discuss the difference between chemistry and alchemy, how Robert would answer one of the questions I get the most from new spagyricists, the future of alchemy, and much more.

I hope you enjoy!

Take care,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
When I got sick with toxic mold from a water-damaged building, I learned about mycotoxins (mold toxins) in food.
At first I thought, “That seems overblown,” but as I learned more, I realized many of the ‘moldy foods’ were the same ones I didn’t tolerate!
So I decided to do some more research!
I discovered that, while mold in foods alone can cause severe, acute toxicity, I think it’s more often a contributing factor to an already burdened and dysregulated body.
Ready to learn more? In my new article, I cover:
  • Which foods could be moldy
  • The possible health risks
  • How to limit exposure and recover from toxic illness

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Recommendations if Opting for the Vaccine

If you opt to get the vaccine, here are some recommendations to reduce the risks for side effects and also to enhance the vaccine’s effectiveness:

These are the same recommendations for supporting your immune system during the pandemic. There is data to support many of these nutrients in enhancing vaccine effectiveness. I will delve into this data more extensively in an upcoming webinar.

For now, be proactive, protect yourself, feed your immune system the support it needs.

Be well,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How To Stay Active During The Winter Quarantine:​

If you're one of the millions of Americans that are still quarantining or sheltering at home with little ones, winter poses a lot of challenges for staying active. We’ve come up with some fun and healthy ways for you and your little ones to stay active this winter. Get outside and get moving with our new blog this week.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
High Glucose Dampens Exercise Benefits

By Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen, MDs

According to new study from the Joslin Diabetes Center, published in the journal Nature Metabolism, all your efforts to get into shape may not add up to the victory you're hoping for if you have a high glucose level.

It turns out that elevated glucose (even in the prediabetes range) dampens the benefits of aerobic exercise — such as improved cardiovascular health, stress reduction, lower levels of inflammation, reduced risk of some cancers, and gastrointestinal problems.

Special: Doctor Discovers Sugar Control Method, Naturally

This happens, the researchers suggest, because elevated glucose keeps muscle fibers from becoming more efficient at using oxygen during exercise.

In the lab, the researchers found that the muscles of animals with elevated glucose levels have bigger fibers and fewer blood vessels. And looking at young adult humans, they found that those who had higher blood sugar levels also showed the lowest aerobic exercise capacity.

If you're battling elevated glucose and trying to become more fit, your best bet is to keep your blood sugar in the normal range through diet and, if needed, medication, while gradually increasing your aerobic capacity through interval training with walking, biking, swimming, or jogging.

Don't overspend energy on aerobics if you aren't controlling your blood glucose levels. Tackling both together is how to get fit and stay healthy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi

Last night, Stand for Health Freedom hosted one of the most important events of the decade. SHF co-founder Sayer Ji — joined by voices in the legal, educational, scientific, medical and policy-making communities — dove into the real-world consequences of the CDC’s actions throughout COVID-19.
The replay from last night's event, “Data Disaster: A Call for an Investigation Into the CDC's Conduct During COVID-19,” is now available on SHF’s website and our YouTube channel. It also includes an important call to action, to urge key congressmen charged with federal agency oversight to formally investigate the CDC, which you can do: JOIN THOUSANDS OF OTHERS IN TAKING ACTION HERE NOW.
Last night’s event was our most attended event in history with almost 2,000 live simultaneously, full of inspiration and vital perspectives. Dr. Peter Breggin, a world-renowned psychiatrist and medical ethicist, spoke about the global issues at hand and their impact on humanity.
Dr. Breggin was passionate in his message: Public health policy does not take into account that human beings are social creatures and does not factor in the collateral damage policies have on the social fabric of humanity.
Since our broadcast, we have heard from advocates across the United States thanking us for the clarity, insight and hope they received from Sayer Ji and the other experts who were a part of the conversation; this includes state and local lawmakers, scientists, doctors, a school superintendent and a trial attorney.

Most of all, individuals are thankful that Stand for Health Freedom is providing an easy way for people to take action and hold the CDC accountable with the click of a button. It’s not acceptable that the agency that’s entrusted with protecting the health of our country set the stage for widespread national devastation; we must all stand together so that we don’t ever have a repeat of the tragedies that have occurred over the past year.
Thank you for everything you do to stand for health freedom and for being a part of our community.

In solidarity,
The GreenMedInfo Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There's a catch when it comes to reducing your blood pressure.

And it's something my Aunt Carol learned the hard way.

At 67 years old, Aunt Carol happily boasted about how she'd beaten her bad blood pressure.

How'd she do it?

With FOUR prescriptions... from her doctor.

Not really a shocker, and not exactly the beating Aunt Carol described. Perhaps you can relate...

That's because blood pressure medications don't "cure" anything... they just delay the inevitable.

And without major changes — when you stop taking them — your blood pressure goes right back up!

Which is why your doctor advises you to never stop taking these drugs.

And if so-called "experts" and pharmaceutical companies have their way, you'll be taking these medications forever...

• "You may need more than one type of prescription medication to keep your blood pressure at a healthy level...

Follow your recommendations carefully, even if it means taking medication everyday for the rest of your life." — The American Heart Association

• "High blood pressure cannot be cured, and if you need to take medications, you will probably need to keep taking them for life." — Blood Pressure UK

• "In most cases, medication is needed for life." — The Patient
That's because they're treating your symptoms...

In fact, its a never-ending cycle of symptoms and drugs... symptoms and drugs... rinse and repeat!

All while Big Pharma executives laugh their way to the bank.

We can do better than this!

Until you find out how to get to the root cause of your problem... you'll never have normal blood pressure.

But here's the secret they don't want you to know... You can get better blood pressure naturally by...

• Soothing inflammation
• Relaxing blood vessels
• Reducing artery plaque
• And increasing blood circulation

Here's how to get 120/80 BP and healthy circulation... with 4 all natural blood pressure savers...

Yours for peak health,
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Powering hypersonic weapons: US armed forces eyeing dangerous 5G tech​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Even short periods of being sedentary is bad for your heart, caution researchers​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It seems like a good time for some good news.

The US has been under some nasty troubles this week. Texas is frozen over... Yes, TEXAS!

Power outages across the country have caused a major hiccup in virtual, work-from-home, quarantine life.

So, we thought it a good time to just rewind the clock on something important.

So, if you missed Episode 9, or weren’t able to catch all of it in time, OR, maybe you just want to rewatch some or all of it…

Whatever the case, CLICK HERE and see that not only is it still live, but you’ve got a fresh 24 hours to catch it.

Watch now to hear from Dr. B, he goes deep in this interview on the finer biological points of not only C0v!d but also other viruses and diseases.

Mary Holland Esq. blows your mind with her legal expertise on all things “Shot injuries”. It’s “pull your hair out” frustrating but so important to understand. So few people even know this is a thing.

Also, don’t forget the bonus with R*bert F K, Jr. He translates very complex issues in a way that is easy to follow… so you can understand, and explain to others who need to know.

With Purpose,
Dr. Patrick Gentempo

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Friday​

February 19, 2021

To get to where you want to be, love yourself for where you are now. The belief that you’re unworthy of love and respect does not support positive change. It can actually hold you back from reaching your true potential. To change yourself for the better, you have to accept yourself as you are. When you accept yourself, you will become more confident and be able to improve yourself. On the other hand, if you wish to change only because you don't value yourself at all, you will never be happy with yourself, no matter what you achieve.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mitochondrial Dysfunction & Other Causes of Chronic Fatigue​

Hi Jimi-

Welcome to another episode of Beyond Wellness Podcast!

In this episode, I am joined by Evan Brand to talk about chronic fatigue, a disorder characterized by extreme tiredness that doesn’t go away with rest.

Chronic fatigue can be associated with mold issues and Candida, so we will be diving in deeper to the potential causes of this undesirable condition.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

In this episode, we cover:

1:06
Mitochondria
8:26 Toxins that damage Mitochondria
14:40 Mold Issues
22:22 How Mold and Candida affect Mitochondria
31:05 Nutrients and Vitamins

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Yesterday, Sayer and I went live to talk about the Regenerative power of relationship and got real about how and why partnership (and conscious interpersonal dynamics in other relationships) can liberate healing energy for our bodies and lives.
We agreed that this was our most candid public conversation and we hope that it helps you to navigate some relationship challenges that may be coming up!
We did this livestream in honor of his Regenerate Masterclass, happening this week, so check it out, support this body of work, and add to your content library so that you can learn from those who actually believe in the power of the human body to heal, without exception.
We also referenced our walled-garden membership, Vital Life Project, where we do livestreams, hold circles, share musings, and heal together. Membership is ongoing if you want to join us!
With love,
Kelly

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Got Inflamed Gums?​

Ouch! Let's reduce that with herbs.
mail
mail
Jim, nothing hurts quite as much as mouth pain, right? Ughhh! It's hard to concentrate, eat, relax or even sleep. Though small, our oral cavity is powerful in so many ways. Keeping it healthy is super important for overall health.
Did you know?
Chronic inflammation can come from a seemingly small area in the body. The fact is that many infections and chronic inflammation in the body come directly from the oral cavity.
The Remedy
Dr Gail Clayton has developed (and personally used) this herbal remedy for inflamed gum tissue and sensitive teeth and wanted to share it with you!
mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Signs You May Need More Omega-3s

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

"The Omega Man" was a 1971 Charlton Heston movie about survival in a diseased and dangerous world. Film critic Gene Siskel gave it one star; Roger Ebert begrudged it two.

Maybe the moviemakers should have made more of the omega than the man — because omega-3s are superstars.

Omega-3s — DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), ALA (alpha-linolenic acid), and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) — are essential fatty acids that your body cannot produce. You have to get them from foods.

Special: The Simplest of Morning Solutions for Flatness in the Stomach — It’s So Easy!

DHA is important for the health of your brain, the retinas in your eyes, and vital organs systems. It's found in algae, sardines, salmon, and sea trout.

ALA may help protect your heart, nerves, and bones, and fight cancer. It can be converted into both DHA and EPA. It's found in flax seeds, flaxseed oil, canola oil, chia seeds, walnuts, and soybeans.

EPA can prevent the blood from clotting easily, as well as fighting inflammation to ease pain and swelling. It is also used to lower triglyceride levels. It's found in fatty fish like salmon and some microalgae like kelp, which is why algae oil is a good omega-3 supplement.

If you have chronically dry skin, dry eyes, joint pain, even depression, that may signal you're not getting enough omega-3.

Try upping your intake first through food and then supplements. Eat 12 walnut halves a day; make sure you eat salmon twice a week (canned and frozen salmon is less costly and just as healthy); and consider taking 600-900 mg of fish or algae DHA omega-3 supplements daily.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,
What's the first thing you think of when I say.... HEART DISEASE?
There's a good chance you immediately thought... CHOLESTEROL!
That's because the pharmaceutical industry has spent 40 years (and billions of dollars) promoting the idea that your cholesterol levels are associated with heart disease.
Cardiovascular Docu-Class

But the latest heart health research is showing that cholesterol is NOT the enemy anymore. It’s actually your friend!
That's just one of the many truth bombs being dropped during the world premier of the Cardiovascular Docu-Class hosted by my good friend, Jonathan Landsman.
The Cardiovascular Docu-Class starts on March 2nd and it’s 100% free.
Save your seat >>

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
The Global Cancer Symposium 2.0 is BACK!
For ONE WEEKEND only, I’ll be granting access to the entire symposium for 48 hours!
It’s a lot of information to get through, so clear your weekend to learn life-changing information about preventing cancer, fighting back, managing your finances, seeking out natural remedies, supporting a loved one, dealing with the stress of cancer, and much, much more.
Since you are already registered, all you have to do is bookmark this page and make sure you tune in by 9:00 AM U.S. Eastern time tomorrow, February 20, to catch the encore weekend: https://globalcancersymposium2.com/event/
Join this encore presentation of more than 40 expert talks and featured technologies.
If you can't make it this weekend, no worries! The ALL-Access Pass is still available at the discounted price that starts at $97.....but don't wait any longer to avail of this offer as it expires when the encore weekend comes to an end.

Purchase the All-Access Pass today and get 3 brand new bonuses worth over $1,500.00 For A Limited Time Only!

Purchase the ALL-Access Pass today and get access to THREE 90 Minute Live Q&A with these amazing medical experts. Attendees' health and healing questions will be answered live during a group webinar scheduled after the Global Cancer Symposium 2.0 (Scheduled date coming soon) Join the live webinar and submit your questions to be answered. If you are unable to attend live, you will get a chance to submit questions via email ahead of time and will receive a copy of the replay afterwards.
To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does your skin itch or do you have rashes or other skin problems, but can't figure out why?

What about your kids? Do they suffer from eczema or skin sensitivities for no apparent reason?

Maybe you've tried to make some homemade DIY healing salves, or tried to switch up your diet, or even used the steroid creams your dermatologist recommended because you got desperate, but nothing worked?

If so, you may have a problem with your laundry detergent.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Experimental mRNA vaccines cause 600 new cases of eye disorders and leave 5 people blind, according to UK Government​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CDC caught massively inflating coronavirus cases, deaths in violation of federal law​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bill Gates, a Beyond Meat stakeholder, wants all first world countries to eat synthetic meat​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Genocide: People with learning disabilities ARE NOT resuscitated in England if they have symptoms of COVID-19​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
our latest series is about to wrap up…

And I know that many of you joined us for the premiere, but some of you weren’t able to.

Here’s the thing…

V-Revealed, C0V!D Edition is an entirely different series from V-Revealed.

Yes, it covers the “shots”... especially the new, untested ones.

But it also goes over the entire p@ndemic… and what we’ve exposed should be required viewing for EVERYONE.

So, we’re making the series available to all our members this weekend…

Binge watch it all, now through Sunday.

Yep… we made it through Episode 9 and we’re still here talking to you!

It wasn’t easy.

We got pulled off Facebook. Kicked off YouTube. Certain email providers censored our communications.

We had to use code words and our team took turns in round-the-clock vigils to make sure the episodes weren’t shut down mid-run.

BUT! Those who signed up to watch V-Revealed C0V!D Edition saw every shocking interview and we’ve never been more relieved to have finished a successful launch.

This weekend, we’re opening EVERY EPISODE of this jaw-dropping new series for free viewing…

Even if you didn’t sign up to watch the premiere.

That means you can see all the experts… get the lowdown on everything from masking to how a virus works… ALL the shocking facts you won’t see on the news.

The premiere is almost over… and with it, your chance to get the whole story.

Watch it, share it, re-watch it…

But it all comes down Sunday at Midnight, so don’t miss out!

United in the Cause,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Saturday​

February 20, 2021

Wish others well. Wish them happiness. Genuinely compliment others. It will make others feel good and also positively affect your mood. You will look for the good in others as well in yourself. Offer kindness to others. Be a source of positivity in the lives of others. Letting someone know that you're thinking of them can be a source of comfort in tough times.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi!
Today, I’m speaking with chronic fatigue specialist Evan Hirsch, MD, on his recent deep dive into the science on “C-19 long haulers.”
In this podcast, Dr. Hirsch and I discuss:
  • What actually is long C-19 and who is most susceptible to getting it?
  • Do you have long C-19 or are you a victim of media/fear-based paranoia?
  • Why immune boosting supplements can be bad for long C-19 syndrome.
  • Dr. Hirsch’s 4-step process for recovering from post-C19 syndrome.

You can watch/listen to the podcast HERE

Enjoy!
–Ari

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Chances are you have been taught that high cholesterol is one of the MAIN causes of heart disease.
Well, surprisingly this statement is no longer true.
In fact, 21st-century science is giving us a much greater understanding of cholesterol’s role in atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
Surprised?
Well, this new understanding is that cholesterol is more of an innocent victim than a harmful contributor to heart disease.
I really want you to grasp this concept… so I created a quick guide for you to learn more about the TRUE causes of heart disease and easy support strategies that can actually help you.
Read the full guide here
The truth of the matter is that the pharmaceutical industry has spent the last 40 years (and billions of dollars) promoting the idea that your cholesterol levels are associated with heart disease, heart attacks, and all sorts of “deadly” situations.
But the latest research shows exactly the CONTRARY.
See for yourself here.
Be blessed!
Dr. David Jockers
P.S. There’s more to these findings...
Because, cholesterol actually being your friend is JUST ONE of the many truth bombs being dropped during the world premiere of the Cardiovascular Docu-Class hosted by my good friend, Jonathan Landsman—starting March 2nd.
Plus, I will also be speaking and giving you strategies on taking care of your heart—the right way.
And guess what? This event 100% free—just for you.
See you there?
Click here to save your seat.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jim
REGENERATE YOURSELF Masterclass 2021 is officially LIVE!
Sayer Ji's 3rd and FINAL LIVE, Health Freedom: Current Climate and the Choices We Have for the masterclass is here. Dive into topics on our current climate with Sayer and Dr. Joel Bohemier, TODAY at 3:30 pm EST!
From fasting to incorporating specific immunomodulatory superfoods, the best way to prevent cancer and infection is to support your body’s innate defenses. Learn more now in MODULE 6!
For those who may not yet have registered, or have received this email as a forward from a friend, family member, or colleague, you can still sign up here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jim,
It’s here! It’s officially Encore Weekend for the Global Cancer Symposium 2.0!
Today and tomorrow, you get a second chance to access the entire symposium, including all the expert talks and bonuses, for free!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you hear?

We’re O-P-E-N!

For the sake of our health, our livelihoods, our sanity…

All 9 episodes of VRCE are open to watch for FREE all weekend!

There is one catch, it’s just for this weekend.

So you’ve got less than 48 hours now to catch any episode you missed, or your favorite expert or maybe those few interviews you didn’t quite have time to watch before they ended.

Deadline: Sunday Night @ Midnight

No better time than the present to catch all 9 episodes for the last time. Then they will be taken down for good and, with the way things are going, there’s no promise we’ll be able to air them again.

We expose all things “shots…” effectiveness, safety, testing, history, endless red tape, emergency use, government agencies coverups, and more…

… MASKS. Mandates, policy changes, efficacy, side effects, risks, whistleblowers, legalities…

…”Shot” injuries, buried and hidden data, autism history, and research…

… Mental illness growth, trading cures for other medical issues, “R0na” testing, false positives, testing science and statistics.

Keep in mind, you’ve only got until tomorrow at midnight to watch to your heart's content and to claim your own copy for yourself if you so choose.
After that, the clock hits all zeros
mail
and we’re not sure when it will be available again.

But it’s our mission to share this information, so even though we must go to great expense to privately stream all the content on specialized secure servers that “they” can’t touch, it’s our pleasure to leave these episodes up as possible.

YOU CAN WATCH AND OWN HERE, whichever you choose.

With Purpose,
Dr. Patrick Gentempo

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How much have you moved today Jimi?

Getting enough movement, if you’re like me, can be a struggle.

Modern society, with its automobiles, offices and comfortable couches, is designed for sitting and reclining, but your body is not. It needs to move!
Moving helps us to retain muscle and flexibility as we get older … it supports our vitality!

When we’re going through life stress, what we need to do is not necessarily to meditate, as it pools our energy, which gets “stuck” in our bodies.

We need to go for a walk or do some similar movement to move that energy through our bodies and OUT to relieve stress.

Daily movement is crucial for our vitality.
By honoring your body’s need for physical activity, you can reawaken a healthier, happier part of yourself that’s just waiting to be let out!

—>>Download my friend Sayer Ji’s Intentional Movement: The Path to Restoring Your Vital Self eBook!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for Sayer’s Regenerate Yourself Masterclass taking place from February 15-21, 2021, where you’ll learn ways to personalize your diet and lifestyle and fitness practices to radically renew and rejuvenate your entire life!

Let’s get moving Jim
!

Misty

P.S. Don’t miss out on Sayer’s essential, 21-page eBook, Intentional Movement: The Path to Restoring Your Vital Self, when you unlock it now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I felt compelled to share this with you as soon as possible.
Join me for the Mental Health Masterclass!

Starting on Sunday, February 21st at 9pm ET, my friend, Dr. Elena Villanueva is hosting a 5-Part Masterclass on how cutting edge technology has come together with modern medicine to help patients better deal with stress and support their mental health.

Click here to get all the details and get signed up now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Up Your Fruit, Veggie Intake for Heart Health

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Changing your eating habits is one thing you can do to bring the most benefit to your heart, according to a new study that finds eating a poor diet is linked to a whopping 400,000 deaths from cardiovascular disease.

Eating more heart-healthy foods, and fewer foods with high amounts of salt and trans fats, could save tens of thousands of lives in the United States each year, say researchers from the University of Washington in Seattle.

Special: Boost Your Immune System Like Crazy, Fend Off Colds, Flu, and Bacteria

Looking at U.S. cardiovascular deaths in 2015, the researchers found less-than-ideal dietary choices played a role in the deaths of an estimated 222,100 men and 193,400 women.

Researchers also evaluated the degree to which leading dietary risk factors were linked to cardiovascular disease deaths: low intake of nuts and seeds, 11.6%; low intake of vegetables, 11.5%; low intake of whole grains, 10.4%; and excess salt, 9%.

And a London study, published in the International Journal of Epidemiology, predicted that 7.8 million premature deaths could be prevented if everybody ate 10 portions of fruit and vegetables a day.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Friend,
Did you know that cardiovascular disease, including heart attack, stroke, and other vascular problems KILLS over 80% of people with diabetes?
That's right. It's not amputation. It's not kidney failure. It's not Alzheimer's Disease.
Even though all of these problems are devastating, the big killer is heart and vascular disease.
What's more important, is that there are things that you can do RIGHT NOW, that can help you protect your heart and blood vessels to avoid these devastating cardiovascular issues.
In my new video, I cover several things that you should be doing IF you want to avoid deadly heart attacks, stroke, high blood pressure, sexual dysfunction, and vascular disease.
To watch the video now, just click the image below >>>
In this new video, I cover several important things that you should be doing to prevent heart disease, stroke, and other vascular disease, including the most important nutrients to protect your vascular system.
Because this is so important, I created a NEW Cardiovascular Health Bundle, which includes the three most important products for heart and vascular health. I describe two vital botanical compounds, a special blend of three fruit extracts (without the sugar), and the most essential vitamin to prevent and reverse plaques in the arteries.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Incredible Story of Laetrile Part III: A Cancer Cure Cover-Up? The Conclusion​

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

COVID 19 Vaccine Update (9+ Things You Should Know Before Getting Vaccinated)​

The reason as to why the live "virus" is not in the vaxx... Because it could not be isolated. How can there be a vaxx when it could not be isolated?

From the CDC
ee7d6c0ca8c05e1a5458e39f2f3168e3.jpg

Every year they come out with a flu vaxx, it contains a live "virus"
Why doesn't the Dr list all the ingredients of the vaxx? Why doesn't he mention that there is aborted babies in the vaxx? How is a person supposed to know if they are allergic to the vaxx when he doesn't list all the ingredients?
Why is there so many other doctors saying it does alter DNA in people?
Plus, it's been reported that people after taking the vaxx have been diagnosed with HIV. I'm having trouble finding the article, if I'm able to find it I'll post it.

Sorry, Jimi. This is not towards you ! :hug:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The reason as to why the live "virus" is not in the vaxx... Because it could not be isolated. How can there be a vaxx when it could not be isolated?

From the CDC
ee7d6c0ca8c05e1a5458e39f2f3168e3.jpg

Every year they come out with a flu vaxx, it contains a live "virus"
Why doesn't the Dr list all the ingredients of the vaxx? Why doesn't he mention that there is aborted babies in the vaxx? How is a person supposed to know if they are allergic to the vaxx when he doesn't list all the ingredients?
Why is there so many other doctors saying it does alter DNA in people?
Plus, it's been reported that people after taking the vaxx have been diagnosed with HIV. I'm having trouble finding the article, if I'm able to find it I'll post it.

Sorry, Jimi. This is not towards you ! :hug:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
Well they sure don't want you to know about all those.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Sunday​

February 21, 2021

Your hard work is going to be rewarded. It's your time to shine. Things are working out in your favor. Keep putting in your best effort and maintaining a positive mindset. Allow your inner power to transform you. Turn obstacles into a source of strength. Direct your focus towards what helps you evolve.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

***A few days ago, I sent out my NEW eGuide created from an interview I did with my friend and globally-renowned educator on toxicity and autoimmunity, Dr. Tom O’Bryan. Apologies, there was a problem with the link, so if you couldn't download it, see the download link below.***

In a world where you are constantly bombarded by toxins and EMFs, this eGuide I have created offers insights on how to support an inspired, healthy brain - and heightened consciousness - via the gut brain connection!

A quick note: If you are drawn to this conversation, Dr. O’Bryan is hosting a wonderful free event that goes live in just a few weeks: The Food Sensitivity and Autoimmunity Summit. Remember there are powerful healing (or harmful) vibrations to food. This is an important event to learn more.

Did you know that more than half of all food sensitivities have no ‘typical’ symptoms? They just work behind the scenes lowering your immunity and sapping your energy.

If you are one of the millions of people who have autoimmunity - often triggered by EMFs - sometimes hidden food sensitivities can be a major contributor to autoimmunity and flare-ups. (And since both food sensitivity AND autoimmunity can be undiagnosed for YEARS, it’s vital that you understand the symptoms - and the many new solutions.)

Dr. O’Bryan is hosting a great free event that goes live in just a few weeks: The Food Sensitivity and Autoimmunity Summit

And don’t forget to download “Your Brain: The Gateway to Consciousness” with Dr. Tom O’Bryan. In this exploration you will:
  • Learn about The Gut Brain Connection
  • Find out how to Achieve Higher Enlightenment via Gut Health
  • Deep Dive on the Parasympathetic Vs. Sympathetic Systems
  • Discover how to Open to Your Innate Consciousness
  • Get Tips and Insights for Understanding - and Healing - a Leaky Brain
  • Discover 5 Steps For Improving Your Microbiome
Please click here for access to your eGuide
To your good life and good health,
(Next month, please watch for my new eGuide with Dr. Joe Mercola - this is just another way for me to support my community.)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
Welcome to day 2 of the Global Cancer Symposium 2.0! Only one day left in Encore Weekend. Enjoy learning from From The World’s Leading Experts About Effective and Non-Toxic Solutions for Preventing and Reversing Cancer.

VU Sponsors