Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi friend,
Have you ever spent an hour or two reading blogs, watching YouTube videos, or listening to podcasts about diabetes nutrition?
If so, you may have felt MORE confused than when you started.
There is so much contradictory information floating around the internet, from people who all seem to have their own agenda. There's the plant-based, vegan propaganda, the dire-hard keto or carnivore crowd, and the good old gals (and guys), teaching the low-fat, high-carb "heart-healthy" diet recommendations.
How do you separate the facts from fiction?
I just created to new webinar where I'll take on the five BIGGEST lies that I see propagated online. I'll share each of these, explain the logic and tell you why it's a lie, and then share the truth about each topic.
The webinar is this Thursday, February 25th at 8:00pm Eastern, 5:00pm Pacific.
>> Register now by clicking here.
This webinar training will be about an hour, and will be jam-packed with valuable information.
Here's some of what I'll cover:
  • The Five Biggest Lies related to diabetes and nutrition and why they are wrong!
  • The difference between body fat and dietary fat, and why matters!
  • What actually causes insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes and how to fix it!
  • The truth about plant-based diets, ketogenic diets, and other popular eating strategies!
  • The A-Z Blueprint for how to fix your blood sugar and reverse pre-diabetes or type 2 diabetes!
  • Live Q&A with me!
This is a brand new webinar training, and I'll be sharing some powerful information! If you're serious about fixing your blood sugar and you want to learn to truth, join me for this free webinar training.
See you there!
Blessings,
Dr. Brian Mowll
The Diabetes Coach™
Certified Diabetes Educator
IFM-Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's Not You, It's Gluten: Getting to the ROOT Cause of - - - almost everything
Today we want to invite you to something very unique.
Dr. Tom is going to give an amazing presentation on gluten. It’s part of a 5-part lecture series for KnoWEwell (who just named Dr. Tom their Chief Health Officer), and this is NOT to be missed.
Just click here to register (for free) and show up on time for some of the most important (and surprising) information out there. (We’ll get you the replay too!)
A huge thanks to Dr. O’Bryan for sharing his DECADES of research and wisdom on this topic - a topic so stealth and elusive that it robs people of their health and lives right in front of them, often without ever being detected.
Don’t let that be you or your loved ones!
To your health,
The entire team at theDr.com

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Vitamin B12 can help fight depression, protect against cardiovascular disease, support red blood cell formation, and protect your eyes and your tissues.
But without guidance, it can be difficult to obtain from plant foods.
So should you break out the ribeyes? Or take a supplement?
Here’s what you need to know about vitamin B12.
Yours for getting the nutrients you need,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Although B12 is a nutrient of concern for vegans, many omnivores are deficient, too. How can you get enough? And if you take a supplement — which kinds are best, and how much do you need? Get the whole story here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I believe that aluminum is the new lead.
I think that in the future, people will look at many aluminum-based products in the same way that people look at lead-based products today.
Just like lead in the 1940s, Aluminum is everywhere — and it’s easier for your body to absorb than you may think.
Many products have nanonized aluminum in them which gets into cells easily to wreak cell metabolic havoc.
Want to find out how much aluminum you have in your body right now?
Take this test — it can show you how much aluminum and other heavy metals you have in your body (plus much more).
You may be surprised to learn how elevated your levels are.
Avoiding aluminum is impossible.

It’s in many products that people use daily.
Here are a few examples…
Test your body for exposure to heavy metals from coffee and tea

1. Aluminum Cookware and Aluminum Foil
I recommend not using these products AT ALL. But, if you’re going to use aluminum cookware, aluminum flatware or foil, don’t let it make contact with acidic foods.
Cooking with acidic foods will cause pans, baking sheets, foil, and any other aluminum kitchenware to leach aluminum ions into your meal. [1][2][3]
One study found that steaming rhubarb (a highly acidic vegetable) in an aluminum steaming pot caused 170 mg/kg of aluminum --170 times the safe weekly intake limit -- to leach into the food. [4]
Restaurants frequently use aluminum cookware because it is cheap and disposable. You can tell if cookware if aluminum if it is really light in weight.
2. Antiperspirant Deodorant
Avoid any deodorant that says “antiperspirant” on the label. Also — check your deodorant’s ingredient list for any aluminum-based ingredient.
Antiperspirants often rely on aluminum salts to block your sweat glands. This can cause aluminum to build up in breast tissue, interfere with your estrogen levels, among the many other health issues caused by aluminum. [5][6][7][8]
FYI, Natural “crystal” deodorants are also full of aluminum salts. That’s why they work so well.
3. Antacids
Avoid taking antacids that contain aluminum, and be certain that you never take an aluminum-based antacid with acidic food.
Antacids often contain aluminum hydroxide, which is used to relieve heartburn.
People who took aluminum hydroxide-containing antacids showed a significant increase in aluminum in their bloodstream. The same study found that taking an antacid with something acidic like orange juice, made aluminum absorption skyrocket by 50 times the normal amount. [9]
4. Tap Water
Aluminum is a natural antimicrobial, meaning it kills many viruses and bacteria on contact. For that reason, many municipal water supply agencies add aluminum sulfate to drinking water.
A study that followed nearly 4000 people in 75 different areas found a strong correlation between the amount of aluminum in drinking water and the number of people who developed Alzheimer’s Disease. [10]
If You Think You Have Elevated Levels Of Aluminum It’s Important To Find Out!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What Causes Fibro Fog

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

A handful of large food conglomerates control almost everything you eat​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pacemaker and ICD Interference

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Electromagnetic interference (EMI) is a problem that can affect both pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD).

A recent study published in the journal Circulation simulated the effects of devices with a strong magnetic field on 119 people wearing pacemakers. (Any electric device you plug into the wall emits electromagnetic fields.)

They found that people can experience heart palpitations, dizziness, or even fainting during EMI, although the effects generally subsided once the source of interference was removed.

Special: Health Secrets Exposed — How to Save Yourself and Your Loved Ones

Here is what the researchers found in terms of devices that are safe and not safe around pacemakers:

Generally Safe: microwave ovens, wireless devices, mobile phones, retail security systems, and electronic devices such as electric blankets, shavers, heating pads, electric drills, and TV remote controls.

Caution required: extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripsy, power-generating equipment, arc-welding equipment, powerful magnets, short-wave or microwave diathermy, and TENS therapy.

Metal detectors: At airports, don’t stand near one any longer than necessary, ask for an alternative form of personal search, and carry your Medical Device ID card.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trust me, Vitamin D is scientifically proven to be the most important nutrient to be taking right now...

BUT THERE IS A CATCH, and no one is telling you...

Researchers randomly assigned 76 people with moderate to severe infections into two groups on the day they got into the hospital1:

The first group (50 patients) got an injectable form of vitamin D...

The second group (26 patients) got nothing (and stayed vitamin D deficient)...

The results were absolutely mind-blowing:

* NO VITAMIN D GROUP: 13 out of 26 patients (50%) were admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU), and two died in the end.

* VITAMIN D GROUP: Only 1 person out of 50 (just 2%!) required ICU admission, and NOT ONE PERSON died!

This means that the vitamin D group had a mind-blowing 93% reduction in odds of ICU admission!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Hi Jimi,

Episode #2 aired today at 11am PST=> www.doctorsandscience.com

Episode 2 focused on recently published data from another two key studies comparing health outcomes between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. Dr Paul also debuted his new segment "From the Heart" where each show you will get his deepest thoughts about what is going on personally, and for us as a society. You might just get that insight that will enable you to make a vital shift towards health, freedom and peace.

Click here to watch => www.doctorsandscience.com

To Your Health,
Dr. Paul

PS - Seriously, if you want the real facts, make the right decision!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wasn’t sure what to think when I sent last week’s email about… heart stuff… and what a huge risk heart attack, stroke, etc. are for folks with cancer concerns.

But just like with sharing we’re going through with eczema, got a tremendous response on the heart, lots of people wanting to know what they can do, etc.

So here goes. :)

I mentioned what had prompted me thinking along these lines in the first place was this Cardiovascular Docuclass.

They have a great guide they put together on several easy-to-work-into-your-diet foods and herbs you can get here (along with free access to the event).

Interestingly (or maybe not), many of the main ones listed are what you always hear about in cancer as well. That, and I’ll be ordering more hibiscus tea soon. :)

Outside of that, I’d mentioned both Dr. Jim Roach and Dr. Jason Miller (two of the best overall presentations, and practitioners for that matter) both really stressed the heart and cardiovascular system on last year’s Anti-Cancer Revolution 2 event.

In the last message I summed up what both of them said about the increased risk to folks going through cancer, and promised to summarize what they said to DO about it in this one… so here goes. :)

Dr. Jason Miller:

Hypercoagulation documented in virtually all cancers
. Up-regulated fibrinogen / fibrin strongly associated with coagulation.

Less fibrin therefore is a very good idea. Accomplished by…

Fibrin digesting enzymes! Particularly nattokinase, lumbrokinase, bromelain, & serrapeptase (1 hour before or 2 after meals so it goes to digesting the fibrin, not your food).

There’s also… well… leeches.

You’re blood’s gonna be a whole lot thinner once half of it gets sucked out right? ;)

Interestingly, the actual blood sucking aside, leeches release a peptide called hirudin (that is now made into a supplement) that is a really strong anti-coagulant (probably for easier sucking), has some interesting detoxifying properties as well, and there’s actually a ton of published literature on it.

So now you can say “not so fast!” and sound really well-versed when someone makes a leeching comment in reference to ill-educated medicine.

He also listed out a ton of traditional Chinese medicine botanicals to a) invigorate blood b) promote blood circulation to remove blood stasis c) break blood stagnation.

It would take the next several lines to list them all out though… so if you want those just reply and I’ll get them to you. :)

Dr. Jim Roach

Notes that chemotherapy and radiation thicken the blood.

Test cancer patients monthly for D-Dimer (optimally well under 0.5) and fibrinogen (optimally under 375). Both of these are very important cancer markers in addition to cardiovascular.

D-dimer 2 or higher - add Lovenox (a type of heparin) injections daily.

D-dimer 1 - 2: add varying levels of lumbrokinase

D-dimer .5 - 1: add Bromelain

D-Dimer under .5: Botanical Treasures, InflamAway, omegas, quercetin, vitamin D

Also mentions Nutrizymes & cayenne pepper

And come to think of it I’m not doing these slides true justice either… so again, just reply and I’ll get you the full list :)

Well… this has been different than my typical type of message… hope it helped in some way? :)

And again, if heart / cardiovascular stuff is a concern (as apparently it really should be especially if there’s a cancer concern), definitely get the Ancient Answers for Heart Health guide and sign up for the Cardiovascular Docuclass here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Since we’re getting together live tomorrow night… how about we go ahead and extend the free viewing of episode 10 until then?

Will that help you catch all of it?

I think that would be best.

So we’ll keep Episode 10 up until we go live on our broadcast tomorrow. That will be the end of the free viewing…

No more replays or third chances.

Click here to watch episode 10!

And… YES! We re-opened the cart for purchase during the replay of Episode 10. Isn’t that great news?!

This is your last chance to get every single interview on video, audio, and transcript, PLUS some incredible “must have” FREE bonus gifts.

Get the details on those HERE.

With Purpose,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What is the Connection Between Diabetes & Breast Cancer?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Health Thought:

"Be fearless in trying new things, whether they are physical, mental, or emotional, since being afraid can challenge
you to go to the next level."​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Use Antiviral Herbs to Boost Immune System and Fight Viruses​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

- Unbelievable Reasons Why to Brush Your Tongue --*

Some might wonder, "What is the tongue even responsible for?" Well, for starters the tongue might seem like one of the most simple organs in your body, but did you know that it starts your digestion process? Not only that but it plays an extremely important role in your taste and speech.

Brushing your tongue...What's the big deal? The big deal is that it improves bad breath. Food debris, bacteria, and even dead cells can build up on your tongue over time which causes bad breath. Brushing your tongue is a way of improving oral hygiene - and it helps eliminate bad breath. Make sure you are brushing the middle and the back of your tongue.

Another interesting fact is that brushing your tongue can help prevent oral infections. It has been proven that brushing your tongue can reduce the harmful bacteria that causes tooth decay. The surface texture of the tongue supports the formation and accumulation of plaque which is another important reason why you want to brush your tongue. Did you know that oral surfaces are colonized by over 500 bacterial species and the tongue carries the most load?

Although a regular, manual toothbrush will do the trick, electric toothbrushes do decrease more plaque and gingivitis than regular toothbrushes. Studies show that after three months of use, plaque was reduced by 21%.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

What's the first thing you think of when we say.... “HEART DISEASE”?

There's a good chance you immediately thought... “CHOLESTEROL”!

That's because Big Pharma has spent 40 years (and billions of dollars) promoting the idea that your cholesterol levels are associated with heart disease.

But the latest heart health research is showing that cholesterol is NOT the enemy anymore - it's actually your friend!

That's just one of the many “truth bombs” being dropped during the world premiere of the Cardiovascular Docu-Class hosted by our good friend, Jonathan Landsman - which starts on March 2nd.

Register Here. It's 100% free!

Most people don't know this but, cholesterol is ESSENTIAL for life.

Here are just a few of the critical things your body makes from cholesterol…
  • Female hormones (like estrogen, progesterone, and estradiol)
  • Male hormones (like testosterone)
  • Adrenal hormones (like cortisol and DHEA)
  • Vitamin D (sunlight + cholesterol = vitamin D!!)
  • Cell membranes (comprised of 30% cholesterol)
  • … plus, so much more!
So if cholesterol isn't the enemy anymore (and may even be good for you) then what is to blame for the fact that cardiovascular diseases are still the leading cause of death worldwide?

CLICK HERE to see a list of 21 substances and conditions that have been linked to cardiovascular damage - and while you're there be sure to sign up for the Cardiovascular Docu-Class because...

This information could literally save your life, or the life of someone you love dearly.

To Your Health & Liberty,
mail

P.S. Go Save Your Seat >>

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

I’ve been biting my tongue for almost a week.

I can hardly contain myself and here’s why:

Tonight is the live broadcast (6 PM PST, 7 PM MST, 8 PM CST, 9 PM EST).

There is no need to register, we’ll send you a link to join later today.

I’ve got a very special guest who is joining us live.

I’ve been watching all the latest C0V!D happenings and it’s as if there were a global competition to find the most absurd, fraudulent, nefarious, and downright criminal actions possible.

I’m warning you now, I’m not holding back.

You’ll be stunned and shocked…

But…

I promise that we’ll end on a positive note.

There is plenty of hope and there are plenty of answers. You’re in the right place and you’re certainly not alone.

While you’re waiting, you can still watch episode 10 for the remainder of the day today HERE.

See you tonight!

With Purpose,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT
The Mitochondrial Summit
In high school science class, we learned that the mitochondria are the “powerhouse of the cell,” but it’s much more complex than that. The truth is, the majority of us are walking around with less than ideal mitochondrial health, leading to fatigue and chronic illness. Don’t miss this FREE, online Mitochondrial Summit from April 5-11.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Moralization of COVID-19 Clouds Human Judgment​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hospitals in France forced to SLOW DOWN covid vaccinations as healthcare workers fall ill in droves​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

4 People in Oregon test positive for coronavirus after receiving second vaccine shot​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

SACRIFICE THE CHILDREN: Oxford Vaccine Group recruits children for coronavirus vaccine trials​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

UK government reports over 240 deaths shortly after coronavirus vaccination​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Healing Recipe Of The Week​
mail

Spaghetti Squash Burrito Bowl
This spaghetti squash burrito bowl recipe is easy to make and so good for you, too! These beautiful vegetarian burrito bowls are also vegan and gluten free, but above all, delicious. Recipe yields 4 burrito bowls.

Ingredients

Roasted spaghetti squash
  • 2 medium spaghetti squash (about 2 pounds each), halved and seeds removed
  • 2 tablespoons avocado oil
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Cabbage and black bean slaw
  • 2 cups purple cabbage, thinly sliced and roughly chopped into 2-inch long pieces
  • 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
  • 1 red bell pepper, chopped
  • ⅓ cup chopped green onions, both green and white parts
  • ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, to taste
  • 1 teaspoon avocado oil
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
Avocado salsa verde
  • ¾ cup mild salsa verde, either homemade or store-bought
  • 1 ripe avocado, diced
  • ⅓ cup fresh cilantro (a few stems are ok)
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
  • 1 medium garlic
  • 1 ripe avocado, diced
  • ⅓ cup fresh cilantro (a few stems are ok)
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
  • 1 medium garlic clove, roughly chopped
Instructions
  1. To roast the spaghetti squash: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper for easy clean-up. On the baking sheet, drizzle the halved spaghetti squash with avocado oil. Rub the oil all over each of the halves, adding more if necessary.
  2. Sprinkle the insides of the squash with freshly ground black pepper and salt. Turn them over so the insides are facing down. Roast for 40 to 60 minutes, until the flesh is easily pierced through with a fork.
  3. Meanwhile, to assemble the slaw: In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cabbage, black beans, bell pepper, green onion, cilantro, lime juice, oil and salt. Toss to combine and set aside to marinate.
  4. To make the salsa verde: In the bowl of a blender or food processor, combine the avocado, salsa verde, cilantro, lime juice and garlic. Blend until smooth, pausing to scrape down the sides as necessary.
  5. To assemble, first use a fork to separate and fluff up the flesh of the spaghetti squash. Then divide the slaw into each of the spaghetti squash "bowls," and add a big dollop of avocado salsa verde. Finish the bowls with another sprinkle of pepper, cilantro and optional crumbled feta or pepitas.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Thursday​

February 25, 2021

Nobody likes to wait. We want results immediately. We wish to obtain whatever we want whenever we want. However, as you may have experienced many times in your life, things don't always happen as we wish. It's only later we understand why the situation unfolded the way it did. If you got everything right away, you would never learn anything. You would never try to become better or grow as a person in any way.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
Does your autoimmune disease or other health condition come with food reactions that cause symptom flare-ups?
In determining the best diet for autoimmunity, personalization is essential. No two autoimmune realities are the same. Your case is completely unique.
That’s why it’s critical to determine your specific sensitivities, allergies and/or intolerances.
This can make addressing autoimmune diseases seem difficult, but it is doable!
So how do you help determine the best diet for you?
—>> Register for the complimentary and online Food Sensitivities and Autoimmunity Summit!

The team behind this event has spent the last few months gathering some of the best experts, including Dr. David Perlmutter, Dr. Jeffrey Bland, Dr. Terry Wahls, and many more... to help you understand and address autoimmunity by looking at food sensitivities and using nutrition as an essential component of treatment.
They are witness to the positive impact determining food triggers and a personalized diet can have on those who struggle with autoimmunity, SIBO and IBS, mood disorders, skin problems, pain, sleep issues and so much more...
—>> Learn more when you register online at The Food Sensitivities and Autoimmunity Summit!
Be sure to mark your calendar for March 1st - 7th, 2021!
Yours in health,
-The Science of Prevention Team

P.S.
- When you register for The Food Sensitivities and Autoimmunity Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and eBooks that are sure to be helpful in your health journey.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
The Regenerate Yourself Masterclass ENCORE WEEKEND is on it's way!
All expert courses, interviews with Dr. Joel Bohémier and cooking classes with Chef Tania Melkonian are unlocked this weekend, Saturday, February 27 through Monday at 10am EST.
At this health event, we learned that by listening to and trusting the innate intelligence of our bodies, we can all look and feel healthier, stave off life-threatening chronic diseases and strive towards living vibrant, long and healthy lives.
Learn how to activate and support your body’s natural resilience!
Find a few minutes to learn from these expert courses:
  • The New Biology Revolution
  • Regenerate Your Heart and Brain
  • Regenerate Your Metabolism, Optimize Your Weight
  • Regenerate Yourself Through Detoxification
  • Regenerate Your Endocrine System & Promote Longevity
  • Regenerate Your Immune System
  • Regenerate Yourself Through Fitness
  • And more!
Reminder: Encore weekend ends on Monday morning (as does the sale to keep this masterclass, interviews and cooking classes on hand), so be sure to check out the featured courses above to see if this is a topic that could help you along the path to improved health and happiness.
Start learning immediately when you join us for Encore Weekend!

To better health,
The GreenMedInfo Team
P.S. We encourage you to find time in your schedule to catch 2-3 of the “featured” talks — you’ll see how incredible this event truly is!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

DO YOU GET THE FIDGETS?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yes, the rushed-to-market Covid “spike protein” vaccine means an unpredictable, genetically engineered and mutated virus fragment is being injected into your blood​

VU Sponsors