Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Kimchi is a spicy Korean condiment that’s made from fermented vegetables.
It’s also one of the healthiest foods on the planet.
Studies show that kimchi may be good for your digestion, immune health, heart, and skin, and that it has powerful anti-cancer and anti-aging properties.
But what exactly is it? Are some kinds better than others? And can you make your own safely?
Get the whole kimchi story here.
Yours for healthy flavors,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Kimchi can be pungent, but there are more than 200 different varieties! Find out about how to make kimchi work for you right here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

DISTRACTIONS​

I've been distracted this week. It's something that often happens to me throughout the day (I'll actively be doing two to three things at once most days), but there was something different about the quality of it this week. It was like there was something physically stopping me from getting through these four big things at the top of my to do list.

They are big things not because they will take a long time, but because they are necessary first steps that must be taken care of before I can move on to the other things on my list that I've been wanting to do. So, I've been putting a lot of pressure on myself to get them finished; and yet, here we are. You probably know that feeling. You keep saying "tomorrow, tomorrow, the day after that, okay then next week", and somehow other things keep appearing, little roadblocks that impede your progress or take you down a completely different path for a while. It feels like something is actively working against you, and it can be frustrating as hell.

That's the way I was feeling when I woke up on Saturday morning; it was the end of another week and, SOMEHOW, these four things that have been at the top of my to do list for two weeks were STILL there. Let's just say I had a moment of anger and frustration and "WHY??".

But, I realized yesterday, after my frustration had subsided, that it's not for no reason. Distractions sometimes serve an important role for us. Perhaps we aren't ready emotionally to deal with something. Maybe there is something else we need to learn or realize before we can effectively complete a task. Or maybe there really is something else that's more important today, like self care. It reminded me of when I was first diagnosed and I put ALL my time and energy into researching and reading and learning and implementing everything I integrated from the alternative world of healing. It was a long and important path to go down, but it was also an important distraction for me, to keep me busy and productive until I was ready to properly deal with the emotional and mental trauma of being diagnosed.

My point here is that it does no good to become frustrated and angry when we feel we are being distracted from the things that we perceive as most important. I have come to learn that often the things I initially think of as unwanted or not needed or less important in my life, usually those are the things that end up impacting me and my life in the most unexpected and necessary ways. So, give yourself the benefit of the doubt and employ some curiosity when you find that you are being drawn away from your to do list. You are likely just following your intuition and allowing the universe to guide you to what you actually need today.

Now, I just have to follow my own advice 😜

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Mental Health Monday​

I had an interesting realisation the other week while doing a coffee enema, and if you’ll stick with my line of logic in this MHM vlog, I think you will see the connection too
��

Our reaction to discomfort is often to tighten up, to fight against the discomfort. That tensing can be helpful at the beginning, while we are bombarded with a lot after a diagnosis and need to prioritise other parts of our healing, but when we are ready, much can be gained from learning to release, relax, and open to the journey instead.
Let the discomfort in; see what it has to teach you and why it’s here. Once I stopped fighting against my own discomfort, I was able to open up, release, and heal much more deeply.

What does all this have to do with coffee enemas you might be asking? Check out this week’s MHM vlog to find out
��

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Diet and Nutrition: Recipes​

Are you ready for it? I shared one of Jesse’s and my absolute FAVOURITE recipes this week in the FB group. Many of us have fond memories of Swedish meatballs. Whether it was potlucks, Christmas parties, or trips to IKEA, the sight of these little balls of deliciousness always brought a smile to my face and rumble to my belly. But, the ingredients in store-bought varieties often make this dish a no-go for many of us on anticancer diets
��‍♀️

After I changed my diet post-diagnosis, I knew that it would be easier to stick to if I had healthier replacements for my favourites, and so I started looking for vegan, paleo, and keto alternatives to my favs. That’s when I remembered Swedish meatballs and set about perfecting my recipe. All three components to this recipe are grain and gluten free, dairy free, and sugar free, making them a great addition to your anticancer dinner rotation
��

Get my recipe for Paleo Swedish Meatballs with Roasted Cauliflower Rice and Coconut Cream Gravy over in the Solis FB group now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Protection Before and Detoxing After a Scan: Contrast Dye and Radiation Detoxing​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Lessons Cancer Taught Me: Year 3​

In my first year after diagnosis, I started to have realizations about different things I was learning from cancer: ways I was changing, positive growth I was experiencing, and how my perspective on life was shifting. I started writing them down, and it is something that I continue today. I am currently sharing my lessons from year three in the Facebook group, so if you have missed any of them, visit the link below to see the most recent one, and then meander through the posts on the group wall or search "lessons" in the group's search bar to see the others. I will keep posting until I share them all. I hope they speak to you and help you find some pockets of light in your own darkness.
Click here to read the most recent one on Facebook

And if you don't have Facebook, click here to read the most recent one on Instagram

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

Your liver is arguably the most important organ in your body. In fact, you can’t live or function without a liver.
Fortunately, there is a way to detoxify your liver, flush out gallstones and restore harmony to your body. This strategy is easier than you think and can be done on a yearly basis to keep your liver healthy and strong.
-> Download "Heal Your Liver Now" HERE and...
Learn incredible strategies for healing fatty liver disease!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

Because we are exposed to an ever-increasing number of toxins in our food as well as our environment, the immune system can become overloaded with toxins. When this happens, illnesses are more likely to develop.

The liver, the largest organ in the body, is responsible for keeping the blood clean and neutralizing toxic substances. It can be viewed as a filter that neutralizes toxic substances so that they can safely be excreted from the body.

There are two pathways that the liver utilizes; these are known as the phase 1 and phase 2 pathways. Each of these pathways is crucial for keeping the body safe from toxic chemicals.

Special: The Shocking Truth About Magnesium

The phase 1 liver detoxification pathway is dependent on a variety of enzymes that alter a toxic substance in order to make it less harmful. This pathway requires antioxidants in order to ensure that the toxic chemicals do not damage the liver. The antioxidants involved include vitamins A, C, and E.

Other nutrients important for phase 1 detoxification include vitamins B2, B3, B6, B12, and folic acid. Too many toxins can overwhelm this system and lead to liver damage.

Once the phase 1 reactions are completed, the altered chemical agents go through phase 2 detoxification. Phase 2 detoxification is required to make the substance water-soluble for excretion in the urine or the bile.

Both phase 1 and phase 2 liver detoxification pathways are dependent on numerous nutrients in order to function appropriately. When the body is deficient in the basic raw materials, liver detoxification does not function optimally.

Phase 2 detoxification pathways require optimal sulfation (the addition of sulfate to another molecule) and methylation (addition of a methyl group to another molecule) to function optimally.

A good source of sulfur for this pathway is methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), which also supplies a methyl group that is required in phase 2 detoxification. I recommend 4,000 mg per day of MSM.

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., editor of the Natural Way to Health newsletter, is a board-certified family physician and one of the nation’s foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. In addition to his practice, Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and is the author of six very popular books.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Del Bigtree declares covid is a biological weapon​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Medical fascism spreads in Canada where doctors who oppose masks and lockdowns are being targeted​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BOMBSHELL: FDA inspectors document horrific conditions at J&J COVID-19 vaccine plant​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

SPOOKY: Health Ranger predicted “vaccine lottery” ten years ago, now Ohio just announced a $1 million vaccine lottery for experimental covid injections​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

NIH established a “public health emergency” loophole, enabling Chinese scientists to exploit moratorium on gain-of-function coronavirus research

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VACCINE ZOMBIE - MIKE ADAMS (MUSIC VIDEO)

You've gotta watch this :giggle: :giggle:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
As you may know, this is personal to me. See, 5 years ago I lost my mom to cancer.
She was my biggest fan who believed in me more than anyone in the world.
And so when I see an event that addresses this disease from such a scientific and holistic perspective, I'm obligated to share it.
If you haven't signed up yet please do so now (because it starts on 5/18)... You can join here from anywhere in the world, at no cost! <=
Cancer is one of the scariest diseases.
But it doesn’t have to be.
Imagine feeling empowered instead of frightened. Imagine moving forward with confidence despite the diagnosis.
That's what I want for you.
During this summit, Nathan and more than 60 top doctors and renowned scientists will shine a light on the darkness.
You will learn:
● The ancient practice that reduces cancer risk by 95%
● 6 top solutions proven to heal stage 4 cancer (even if you’re in your 60’s)
● 4 foods that feed cancer cells (that most people eat twice a week)
● How the Japanese use “lemons” to dissolve cancer cells in their body
● 3 personality traits that increase your resistance to cancer
● 3 “toxin-free” beauty products that STILL cause cancer
● And much more…
You don’t have to live in the darkness. And cancer does not have to be the monster it’s made out to be.
>> Get the answers on how to fight, prevent, and ultimately Conquer Cancer today (there's no charge to attend)
By the end of this Summit, you WILL know how to protect yourself and your loved ones from this disease with the latest breakthroughs from top doctors and scientists on what’s working today.
You don’t want to miss this once-in-a-lifetime event.
I'll see you there.
In health and hope,
Joe
P.S. If you want to know how to not just prevent, not just beat, but to Conquer Cancer, secure your spot for the groundbreaking worldwide event now. <=

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Monday​

May 17, 2021

Sometimes the best thing you can do is nothing. Do not overthink, worry, or obsess about anything.
Often we end up being obsessed with planning our days, organizing better, and being more productive. Doing all that without taking any breaks can leave you completely exhausted.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get Maximum Health From Minimal Exercise

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

You want to become your healthiest self, but it can seem daunting. Well, we’ve figured out how you can get the most bang for your buck and muscle for your sweat and have a younger body and mind.

Your goal is to do four types of physical activity weekly: walking, strength building, bone strengthening (jumping), and stamina building. You also want to limit inactivity to 60 minutes at a stretch. That combination gives you the very best results — rolling back your risk for disease and disability and increasing longevity.

You want to get 10,000 steps a day or a moderate-intensity equivalent; 30 minutes of resistance exercise a week, including some for hand and core strength; 20 jumps a day; and 20 minutes of cardio three times a week, done at a heart rate of 80% or more of your age-adjusted maximum — that's 220 minus your calendar age.

Special: Newly Found Nutrient Reduces the Noise of Tinnitus in 5 Days

If you follow those recommendations, in addition to a stronger heart, you'll have improved metabolic function and decreased risks of obesity, osteoarthritis, bone fractures, and Type 2 diabetes, increased mental alertness and improved short-term and long-term memory, a stronger immune system, and a healthier gut microbiome.

Walking 10,000 steps a day is optimal for improving insulin resistance and reversing the fat accumulation-inflammation cycle. It also increases the size of the brain's memory center, your hippocampus, by up to 2% in a year.

Building muscle burns calories and improves insulin resistance as it strengthens balance, protects against arthritis-related disabilities, and fights inflammation. Aim to exercise the largest muscle groups, and abdominal, hip, and butt muscles. You can use dumbbells, resistance bands, medicine balls, your own body weight (pushups and squats), or even cans of soup.

If you're out of shape, you want to start with walking and then strength-building for a few weeks before you do cardio in order to have the muscle strength you need for endurance. Then you can embrace the full program.

Jumping builds bone strength, especially hip bones, and that helps strengthen your immune system too.

Building stamina with sweaty fun: Aim for a minimum of 60 minutes a week of aerobic activity — ideally in three 20-minute sessions. Opt for low-impact swimming, cycling, or using an elliptical trainer to get your heart rate up without harming joints.

Interval training will provide the maximum cardiovascular benefit, stress reduction, immune strengthening and respiratory health.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Do you remember a time when food made you feel fueled and vibrant… or has your food always kept you from living your life?

Diagnoses and symptoms such as SIBO, IBS, or painful bloating are now so common that they have plagued people’s relationship with food!

Our latest podcast attacks these symptoms and diagnoses head-on. What we learned will have you rushing to watch the full episode!
"The ultimate goal is freedom in your life, so you have the freedom to choose what you want to eat based on how you want to feel."
— Kirsten Greene, Naturopath

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

Question: Are vegetarian diets really good for you?

Dr. Brownstein's Answer:

Can you eat a healthy vegetarian diet? Yes, just as you can eat a healthy diet with foods that come from animals. My patients have done well on both diets. However, a vegetarian one can be fraught with pitfalls.

Unfortunately, some people who go on vegetarian or vegan diets lose too much muscle and suffer from fatigue and muscle aches. In such cases, lab tests typically show that these patients are suffering from malnutrition from consuming too little protein and fat.

Special: Dr. Crandall Saved His Own Heart With This

I once went to a prominent spa in Florida where they served a vegan diet of raw vegetables. I was there to lecture to the staff and residents about how they could improve their health. Blood profiles of three employees who lived and worked there revealed the same problem: They were malnourished because they ate too little protein and fat. When I suggested they increase protein intake by eating eggs, wild fish, or organic animal products, they were appalled. I was literally ushered out and told not to come back.

A vegan or vegetarian diet can be healthy. However, it is important to get fat and protein from other sources. Otherwise, the body becomes deficient in fatty acids, fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K), and protein.

When deficient, the human body goes into a state of catabolism, in which it literally breaks down muscle and body fat to survive. Eventually, this leads to health problems.

If you are going to embark on a vegan or vegetarian diet, educate yourself about what fats and protein do for the body, and how you can ensure that you get enough of both.

When you begin such a diet, I recommend monitoring nutrients with regular blood tests. These will measure levels of protein, fat-soluble vitamins, and fatty acids.

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., editor of the Natural Way to Health newsletter, is a board-certified family physician and one of the nation’s foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. In addition to his practice, Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and is the author of six very popular books.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BEYOND STUPID: Some people who obsess over organics, avoiding GMOs, pesticides and glyphosate, are now taking the experimental covid vaccine and think it’s awesome​

How true ;) :giggle: :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Desperate vaccine propagandists now setting up DECOY “honey pot” anti-vax groups to wage psychological warfare on vaccine skeptics​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

OUTRAGEOUS: Mainstream doctors are REFUSING to see or treat vaccine-damaged patients because they don’t want to get involved in “controversial” diagnoses​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Why is the CDC lying about outdoor covid transmission?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The top 10 most QUESTIONABLE INGREDIENTS purposely put in today’s already dirty vaccines​

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :facepalm:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What's Your State of Mind?​

The quality of your mind is the quality of your life.

There is always a mental component to disease and that's why at the clinic, we treat not only the body, but also the mind.

Talking about mental health has become more popular these days, but what does it really mean?

We must acknowledge the unresolved issues that we’ve swept under the rug. In a lot of ways, we need to be our own therapist. We acknowledge our issues so we can make peace with them.

To me, another large part of mental health is recognizing where you need to forgive. For example, forgiving your parents is more for yourself and your mental health than anything else. When we forgive, we become free.

Healing from the inside out. Every bite of food is fueling your spirit. What you choose to eat has profound effects on your brain. Choose wisely. Not only that, but connect with nature. The best nootropic for your brain is spending time outside, connecting with the world, enjoying its beauty. Cultivate love for the world despite its flaws.

A lot of physical pain is a manifestation of emotional pain, but we can overcome it. You are strong enough to heal. You were put on this planet not to just survive, but to thrive.

Certain supplements can help with your mental health:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So this is kind of sensitive topic Jim…

but if you (or your husband) have been having any issues that might be related to prostate

anything weird about peeing, or pain anywhere in that region…

(or, maybe your and/or yours are going through prostate cancer as we speak)

My friend Marcus Marcus Freudenmann

(Producer of “Truly Heal from Cancer” and ozone / hyperthermia / PEMF expert)

just let me know he recently put together a whole presentation on prostate stuff

and I jumped at the chance to put it out there, as I’ve had a couple “check engine lights” turned on myself lately and really want to know what he has to say.

Will be going live with him this Thursday (with Q&A) to hear what he's put toghter!

You can get in on it (or get the replay sent to you) here.:)

Ryan

PS… sorry for no pic again… I’m at my mother in law’s house doing some recording stuff while she’s out of town writing this and I usually rely on Toddy for the pictures…

BUT, FYI plenty of good stuff to come!

As you may know we all but wrecked the soil in our geodesic grow dome greenhouse last year.

Just completely brought the pond (saved nth fish and snails) and growing beds pretty close back to 0 and am super pumped to make it the most high vibin’ growing environment possible for round 2!!!

Good pics to come with that I’m sure. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Tens of thousands of lives could have been saved if research on COVID treatments hadn’t been suppressed, doctors and economists say​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ever seen one of these before?

These Cell Towers all throughout your hometown or city create a cellular network called 5G.

Ya know, the new network that your cell phone uses today, to get even faster service?

It’s great isn’t it? It’s almost like this stuff is perfect...

Oh and don’t forget, it also helps weaken your immune system, kill your energy levels throughout the day, and interfere with you getting a good night’s rest.

It'd be nice to have a "side affects" label for this kind of stuff.

(But Thank goodness for 5G! It helps your phone download apps in 5 seconds, rather than 15 right?...)

With fast speed internet and service comes a whole list of problems that are only making your life more inconvenient.

Studies are showing that with the recent release of 5G, much like you, others are beginning to see these unusual problems stem from it's usage: Weakened immunity, Lowered energy levels and More sleepless nights.

Don't know how to safeguard yourself and your loved ones?

Good luck on trying to not use your phone or by living off the grid.

Luckily, our friends, Nick & Brian are experts and know how to stop 5G from continuing to cause you and your loved ones harm, while still keeping your devices running fast.

Catch everything you need to know about 5G and electro-pollution and find how you can protect yourself against these DANGEROUS side effects.

Make sure to catch it live HERE.

Revealing The Truth,
mail

Julie Aubrey
VIP Membership - Revealed Films

PS -- Bonus: There will be a Q&A session at the end where you have the chance to ask Nick & Brian all of your most important 5G/ EMF questions and concerns.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Tuesday​

May 18, 2021

It's hard to see your loved ones in pain. When they are suffering, we tend to get caught up in their intense emotions and end up adding more stress to the situation.
We have to remember that it's not our job to fix their problems. We have to provide comforting support without obsessing about finding solutions for them. Let them know you will always be there for them while giving them space to find their own way.

VU Sponsors