Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Are you ready to experience an inspiring 9-day adventure and learn about the latest cutting-edge breakthroughs for preventing, treating, and even beating cancer?
Well, so am I.
It’s been a long journey but we’re FINALLY here and I’m so honored and excited to share it all with you.
The premiere broadcast airs TONIGHT at 9pm ET and then it replays for the next 24 hours (until 9pm ET tomorrow).
Here is your link to join us for tonight’s broadcast
Feel free to go to the page now, so that it’s open and ready. And then at 9pm ET just refresh the page.
(If you’re not sure what your local time is at 9pm ET, simply visit www.time.gov to find out.)
Here’s what you have to look forward to tonight:
The Devastating Divide in Cancer Treatments & How It May Be Harming You (And Your Loved Ones)

• How C0V!D is widening the gap for effective cancer treatments and why integrative medicine is more important now than ever before
  • How to detox effectively to avoid toxic exposure and support your body’s natural ability to heal
  • How the division of opposing cancer treatments is causing devastating damage to patients and what you can do about it
  • How insulation potentiation therapy (IPT) and homeopathy are preventing and healing cancer
  • Redefining the Impossible: How Elaine Gibson beat cancer TWICE with these top 6 integrative solutions
  • And so much more!
This is going to be an amazing journey together.
I’ll see you tonight,

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
How Trauma, Propaganda & Secret Gov. Programs Rule the World (and How Healing Is Possible) -- Cathy O' Brien, Survivor of MK Ultra Programs
If you don't know Cathy O' Brien, and her story — being the only vocal survivor of MK Ultra programming today that I know of — this interview will probably both bring up challenging feelings, as well as profound hope. Few people survive either her incest-ridden upbringing, nor the atrocities of torture and trauma she experienced by our own government's previously secret programs. But, she lived to not only tell about it, but provide the world a story of hope and healing that SHE so wonderfully embodies.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you know what “scientifically proven” actually means, Jim?

It might surprise you to know that less than 50% of modern treatments, surgeries and medications have studies to support them?

Traditional medicine has been proven to promote optimal health and save lives for centuries… and thousands of peer-reviewed evidence-based studies now prove what this ancient wisdom has been showing us all along.

(Side note: traditional medicine is often called “alternative” in the Western world, but is it really “alternative” if 80% of the world is using it?)

In fact, traditional medicine has become the superior way of treating a wide range of chronic health conditions, which is why we’re absolutely thrilled to share an incredible FREE docuseries packed with fact-based solutions to every ailment imaginable:

Directed by genius filmmaker Nick Polizzi, this 9-part series features 47 of the world’s preeminent doctors, herbalists, and researchers, explaining exactly how you can reclaim your well being — quickly and easily.

From acupuncture, to biofeedback, to Reiki, these experts cover the scientific TRUTH about traditional medicine, and how you can embrace many amazingly simple, safe, and affordable practices to step into the best health of your life.

→ Watch the trailer and gain instant FREE access to this limited-time premiere NOW!

To your optimal health,

Laura Trumbull
Community Director
Evolving Wisdom

P.S. You don’t have to be sick or in pain to enjoy this docuseries! If you’d like to have more energy, lose weight naturally without dieting, sleep more soundly, or defy the aging process for years to come… this series is for you. In fact, we can’t think of a single person who wouldn’t benefit from watching this!

Don’t miss out! claim your FREE seat today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's why even the "cures" that work for a short time eventually stop helping

--------

Dr. Ari Magill MD is a board-certified physician who believes in helping men help themselves by living naturally healthy, happy, and sexy lives. He is a paid sponsor of our newsletter.

Can't see this image? Click on 'load images' or 'always allow images for this sender'

--------

Dr. Magill here, and if you're a man who's been struggling with poor prostate health...

Then you've probably noticed the dirty little secret that Big Pharma doesn't want other men to know...

Big Pharma's treatments may be hazardous to your health and sex life

Oh sure, they may work for a little while...

...but in the end they may stop working for a man, and then that man ends up back at square one.

With a swollen, inflamed prostate.

It turns out there's 1 very good reason that may not help men who want good prostate health...

...and good sexual health.

But first, let's look at the top 5 solutions that guys are trying -- and failing -- to save their prostates with.

1. The TURP procedure does not address blood flow at all -- instead, this not-so-simple "procedure" slices-and-dices your prostate like a sushi chef by inserting a needle-thin surgical instrument through the tip of your penis. All too often the TURP leaves men limp, unable to ejaculate, and with nothing left in the tank.
  2. Various tablets and such seem like an easy answer and a lot less invasive than the TURP, but in one study, these substances lowered libido in 94% of the men, 92% developed penile limpness, 92% developed decreased arousal, and 69% developed problems with orgasm. Most alarming is that these problems persisted AFTER they stopped taking the substance.
  3. Getting your prostate removed may be necessary but remember men experience dramatic shrinkage and "rockiness problems" after the surgery. In one of many studies, up to 75% of men experienced prolonged softness, often for years.
  4. Taking supplements that are toxic to your testosterone not only don't improve oxygen-rich blood flow, but they contain ingredients which lower men's testosterone while raising stress hormones like estrogen and cortisol. So watch out for ingredients like Beta Sitosterol, which is a phyto-estrogen. This means it lowers testosterone while raising estrogen. And that's not good for men who want to keep a healthy prostate and a healthy sex life. Then there's I am a spammer ban me, another phyto-estrogen. High estrogen not only causes prostate problems and sexual health problems, it can also cause belly fat, loss of muscle, even man boobs.
  5. The Urolift procedure claims that it's minimally invasive, and it's certainly not as gruesome as the TURP procedure from everything that I've read...but too many men report that it does nothing to help their symptoms. Many men say that they are still waking up multiple times a night and having flow problems. Some men report that their urinary problems are WORSE after the urolift. And don't even get me started on what happens inside a man's body when a urolift collapses...
So what is the real cause of prostate problems, and why can't any of Big Pharma's solutions help?

Believe it or not, it all has to do with oxygen...

The prostate needs good, oxygen-rich blood flow.

Without oxygen, the prostate becomes swollen and inflamed.

Imagine you hit your thumb with a hammer while trying to drive a nail. Your thumb becomes big, red, and inflamed.

The same thing is happening to the prostate.

That's why I think oxygen-rich blood flow is one of the most important things for a man's prostate health.

And that's why NONE of these conventional solutions help...

Because not a single one of them actually does ANYTHING to help increase a man's oxygen supplies.

Here's how you can tell if low oxygen is a problem for your prostate

Warmly,

--Dr. Ari Magill, MD

Board Certified Physician

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Holistic Perimenopause, Menopause & Postmenopause 101

Hey there, Jim.
Still working with the ladies this month and today we’re discussing perimenopause and menopause.
Most women who think they are in perimenopause are just depleted from stress.
As a result, menopause gets a bad name. While it signifies the end of your menstrual cycle and can be coupled with unwanted symptoms, such as hot flashes, weight gain, and mood swings, that does not have to be the case.
This show aims to give an entirely new perspective on perimenopause and menopause. We explain the science behind what exactly happens with your hormones during this transition and how to best support your body—no matter your age.
For our ladies age 35 and under, keep listening—this is for you too! Implementing some of our recommendations now can prepare your body for happier, healthier (peri)menopause. :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Low Blood Pressure Cuts 2nd Stroke Risk

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

It’s well-known high blood pressure is a risk factor for stroke, yet a recent study indicates that doctors may not be controlling the blood pressure of stroke survivors closely enough.

Researchers at UCLA analyzed the results of a stroke trial in which 3,680 stroke patients were evaluated for several risk factors, including blood pressure, at specific times and followed for over two years.

Special: More Than 50% of Older Americans Fail to Get Enough Magnesium

They found those stroke survivors who had high blood pressure but were able to keep it under control three-quarters of the time cut their risk of a second stroke by 54%, compared to those who were only able to keep it controlled 25% of the time. Unfortunately, only one-third of the study’s participants were able to achieve this goal.

The researchers also noticed that patients with a history of heart attack were more successful at achieving this goal. This led them to suspect that doctors may not emphasize the need for blood pressure control in patients who have already suffered a stroke.

Patients who survive a stroke are at risk for another stroke unless they learn to keep their blood pressure under control by reducing salt intake, eating healthy, exercising, and taking their blood pressure-lowering medication correctly.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Each person is unique. They have different genetics, prenatal nutrition, birth experience, childhood experiences, health history, pathogen exposure, diet, nutrition intake and lifestyle.

What’s good for one person may not be for another. Some nutritious healthy foods can be a problem for some people, and many are unaware that they have food intolerances that can lead to neurological conditions, digestive disorders, pain and immune system reactions.

That’s why it’s important to truly understand what foods are meeting you or your child’s unique needs — and what foods are not.

This 32-page eGuide will reveal common symptoms and hidden factors that you can address as part of your personalized nutrition strategy.

Take a moment to download it by clicking the link below.

—>>Gain immediate access to the 32-page Guide to Food Intolerances, Therapeutic Diets and Personalized Nutrition now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Brain fog is caused by a lack of blood flow to your brain called hypoperfusion. This condition triggers a domino effect of negative impacts on the brain.

Hypoperfusion causes inflammation in the brain, which then causes damage to the cells of the brain. This damage causes the production of antibodies to get rid of the damaged cells in the brain. This then triggers the autoimmune mechanism in the brain to begin killing off brain cells.

This happens subtly over time and can go on for years and years, causing a great deal of damage to your brain.

Dr. Tom O’Bryan’s 3 Day Kickstart is designed to provide a “kickstart” to better brain health and changes that you will notice immediately. Discover lifestyle modifications you can make right away, and gain insights into which supplements can accelerate the regeneration and rebuilding of your brain cells!

—>>Gain immediate access to the 3-Day Kickstart Brain Fog

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It all starts tonight!

I’ve had this day marked on my calendar for months now. The 2021 Conquering Cancer Summit starts tonight!

If you want to hear what the top doctors, researchers, and cancer experts are using, right now, to fight and prevent cancer…

…it’s not too late to sign up for free.

>> Grab your ticket to the Conquering Cancer in 2021 Summit right now! (it’s free)

This is your chance to get a front row seat to 63 of the world’s leading experts on cancer treatment, prevention, and healing.

Over the next 9 days, you’re invited to tune in with over 227,000 others to discover:

● 4 foods that feed cancer cells (that most people eat twice a week)

● The top 6 solutions proven to heal stage 4 cancer (even if you’re in your 60’s)

● The “Biblical” practice that reduces cancer risk by 95%

● Keto vs. Paleo vs. Vegan (which diets fight, and which cause cancer)

● The 3 most common sign your pet is suffering from cancer (check this tonight)

● 3 “toxin-free” beauty products that STILL cause cancer

● And much more…

Each of these interviews is conducted by me!

>> Join Me, 35 Functional, Holistic and Integrative Medical Doctors, 13 Health and Longevity Experts, 3 Integrative Vets, 8 Cancer Conquerors and more than 227,000 people at the Summit now.

Even if you only make one day of the event, the information you hear could very well change your life.

So be sure to grab your seat, and I hope to see you there.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Growing your own food is not as hard as you think! 🌱
Hey Folks!
Have you ever thought about growing your own food? Or raising chickens?
I bet you think to yourself: where would I even start!?
Most people think it’d be a great “idea” to increase food security and gain all the health benefits that come from growing your own food…
But they assume it will take too much time, too much space, and be too Hard.
According to my friend and sustainable-living expert Marjory Wildcraft, that simply is NOT TRUE.
In fact, she can show you to grow HALF your food in just your backyard (or rooftop)...taking just one hour a day!
Marjory has decades of experience and has taught hundreds of thousands of people the easy path to freeing themselves from reliance on unstable food chains…
And to ensure food security for you and your family.
She’s taken this world of knowledge and put the step-by-step to a truly fulfilling life into her brand new book, The Grow System.
To celebrate the publication of this soon-to-be bestseller, Marjory is bringing together ten top experts to offer even deeper insights into how you can find genuine happiness, peace, and fulfillment
While you grow true wealth for yourself, your family, and your community.
The Grow System Summit: How To Create True Health, Wealth, and Happiness in Your Backyard
This 3-day event starts this week, and I've got you a free pass!
If you’ve ever wanted to get off the treadmill of factory farming and nutrient-dead commercial food…
If you’ve been curious about growing your own food…
Then this summit is for you! >>Claim your spot now
Registrations are pouring in so act fast.
See you there,
Doc jones
P.S. This is your best chance to discover everything you ever wanted to know about creating a sustainable life, on ALL levels. The step-by-step to health, wealth, and happiness starts here!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I wanted to remind you about this...

There’s only a few hours before The Gut-Brain Solution masterclass starts.

The first episode is only available for 24 hours.

So if you’re interested in learning how to balance mental health by leveraging simple gut health techniquesClick HERE to RSVP

This online docu-class is seriously one of the most comprehensive, best produced series I’ve ever seen.

Here’s a quick recap of what’s happening inside The Gut-Brain Solution masterclass (which starts tonight):

> The fascinating relationship between our minds & digestive tracts
> The health discoveries 30+ experts, doctors, and scientists have made in exploring the gut-brain axis
> EXACTLY how to overcome MENTAL health challenges like depression, anxiety, brain fog, and mood disorders by using proven strategies to heal your GUT

You can watch The Gut-Brain Solution masterclass from the very beginning starting tonight.

Normally this class costs $294, but from May 18-27 it’s available online at no charge.

>> RSVP here and start learning tonight

Enjoy!

Dr. Ryan

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BOMBSHELL: Connecticut govt. secretly tells health care workers covid vaccines are DEADLY, but withholds the same information from the public​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why the "Nutrition Facts" Label is a Distraction

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

OSHA drops BOMBSHELL: Employers who mandate covid vaccines may be held liable for “any adverse reaction”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MEDICAL ETHICS FAIL: Covid vaccines worsen disease upon exposure, and trial participants are not being warned by doctors or researchers​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

5 Doctors speak out about coronavirus vaccines attacking women’s reproductive health as a form of population control​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Researchers find 1,000 different proteins in AstraZeneca’s covid vaccine linked to deadly blood clots​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi
The Conquering Cancer Summit is here!

We’re kicking off the summit with a big focus on the devastating divide in different cancer treatments and what you can do about it to help prevent and conquer this disease.

👉 Join the world-premiere broadcast (starting at 9pm ET)

You’ll hear from top experts including Dr. Kevin Conners, Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, Dr. Christine Schaffner, Dr. Suzanne Kim, and 2-time cancer survivor Elaine Gibson.

Remember, these presentations will be available on a limited replay until 9 p.m. Eastern tomorrow but we encourage you to join us li-ve for the full experience.

See you there Jim!

To your health,

The Conquering Cancer team

P.S. At any point during the broadcast, scroll down the page to the comment section and let us know your biggest takeaway!

Here’s your link to join us

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Couple big things Jim!!

First, wanted to make sure you’re aware Conquering Cancer 2021 starts TONIGHT (Tuesday).

It’s an incredibly good and diverse lineup of amazing doctors and healers of all stripes (and yours truly for some reason ;) )…

giving their take on how to heal and prevent cancer TODAY (vs 50 or 100 years ago, when I daresay it was much easier to do so).

You can get the Autoimmune & Cancer ebook and watch the event here. :)

ALSO, if you, or your husband, have anything going on with prostate issues…

(anything to do with urination or pain / discomfort in that region)…

I’m very excited to tell you that I’ll be hosting a talk with my very good friend Marcus Freudenmann (producer of Truly Heal From Cancer & PEMF / ozone / hyperthermia expert)

On exactly what to do about it. :)

As you know, this are my favorite things to do as we get to watch a presentation and then all learn together in the Q&A afterwards!

You can sign up to attend (and/or get sent the replay) here!!

Ryan​

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

OSHA drops BOMBSHELL: Employers who mandate covid vaccines may be held liable for “any adverse reaction”​

Hmmm, I wonder if say airlines or hotel chains who may be considering requiring customers to be vaccinated could be sued??? It sounds like they could!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
We yrs ago lived in a farmhouse. We went on a 2 week holiday and came back to a mouse plague. Oh man, they were in absolutely everything! We came home at night and our jaws dropped. Rats were running along the outside power line from the shed to the house roof, mice had made homes in our bed, pillows, clothes. We sat there trying to go to sleep in front of the fire watching them run back and forth past our feet. It wasn't as bad as in NSW right now but it was bad.
Hey, hows Peta. Unbelievable.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmm, I wonder if say airlines or hotel chains who may be considering requiring customers to be vaccinated could be sued??? It sounds like they could!
I truly hope so, it's all BS. but i would rather have my health than any kind of settlements. ;)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Thought:

"People sometimes get in the habit of being loyal to a mistake."​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Are Cavitations Impacting Your Healing Journey?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thios is still playinmg for another day

Hi Jimi,
Did you know that several household items that most people use every single day have been linked to cancer? It’s true.
Now, keep in mind that this is NOT meant to scare you, but it’s definitely something you need to be fully aware of.
And that’s why Day 2 of the Summit covers this topic extensively throughout 6 revealing presentations.
???? [DAY 2] Go here to join the broadcast at 9pm Eastern
Here’s a preview of what you’ll discover tonight:
The Shocking Truth about What Causes Cancer (and which are hiding in your home)
  • Dr. Thomas Lodi — Beyond rapid cell growth and the truth about why and how cancer grows
  • Brian Vaszily — How to cleanse your body and home of carcinogens with simple, natural methods
  • Jonathan Hunsaker — The dirty truth about supplements
  • Dr. Rashid Buttar — How to stop feeding cancer and how to overcome genetic “determinism”
  • Dr. Veronique Desaulniers — How she reversed breast cancer twice with evidence-based natural medicine
  • Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy — How the Nano Oxygen Bath is much more than just a relaxing bath soak.
  • And so much more!
Long story short, this is going to be an EPIC evening and I hope you and your loved ones can join us!
???? Here’s your link for tonight
You can go to the page now, so that it’s open and ready. And then at 9pm ET just refresh the page.
I’ll see you there,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Motivation

Friday

May-21-2021

Many of us tend to give up on our goals because it seems too far away from us. We tend to invalidate all the work we have put in.

When it gets hard, remind yourself of the progress you have already made so far. Acknowledge how far you have come.

You set goals because you wanted to make some positive changes in your life. If you quit before reaching your goal, how will you make those changes? Push yourself to keep taking consistent action toward your goal. Believe in yourself.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jim
Have you joined us for Day 3 yet?

The presentations were incredibly empowering and went deep into the latest natural AND conventional therapies for beating and preventing cancer today.

Catch the replay right here (while you still can)

By the way, some folks have asked me why the Summit presentations are audio only.

We believe it’s easier for everyone to consume this massive amount of information, as you can listen in the car or on a walk and not have to be glued to your computer screen.

We’re also using YouTube, not for its video capabilities, but because it’s easily the most accessible player for all.

Of course if you really do want the videos, you can get them along with the full transcripts in the Empowerment Package.

Hope that clears things up. 😉

Now, here’s a quick recap from Day 3:

• Dr. Nalini Chilkov shared 10 lifestyle changes you can make right now to make your body a “cancer-free” zone

• Dr. Tom O’Bryan discussed the 5 pillars of chronic inflammatory disease and why your immune system is not your only defense against cancer.

• Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy showed how to overcome the fear of a cancer diagnosis PLUS two case studies of women who reversed cancer after being told they had just months to live!

• Jason Prall revealed some ah-mazing indigenous secrets and ancient wisdom for living a long, healthy, cancer-free life in our modern times.

• And Dr. Anita Morales shared some really incredible breakthrough treatments for healing pain and cancer.

And there’s a whole lot more that you don’t want to miss.

Go here now for the replay (⏰ ends at 9pm ET tonight)

To your greatest health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Advantages of Dried Beans

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Joe Bean, Colter Bean, and Billy Bean were baseball players in 1902, the 1980-1990s, and the 2000s, respectively. Their careers were a mixed bag from almost-made-it to much-traded to, in the case of Billy Bean, Major League Baseball's first Ambassador for Inclusion.

It turns out that Beans are a mixed bag, on and off the field. Ranging from adzuki to black, cannellini, cranberry, great northern, kidney, mung, navy, and pinto varieties, beans contribute protein, fiber, a range of B (folate, B6, thiamine) and other vitamins, as well as magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, and potassium.

Special: Top Expert: ‘Adding This to Your Morning Routine Is Like a Digestion Supercharger’

Most people dish up canned beans. But if you prepare dried beans, you get a better texture and more nutrients, and dodge the excess sodium and hormone disruptors in the linings of canned foods.

Here are three easy steps for cooking dried beans:

1. Pick through and clean up dried beans; rinse in cold water.

2. Soak in cold water overnight or boil in water, remove from heat, and soak for two hours; drain.

3. Put beans in a pan of cold water, covered plus 2 inches; simmer, stir occasionally for one to two hours or more.

The rewards:

• A serving of boiled beans has 58% of the daily value of folate vs. canned beans' 23%, and 19% of the daily value of vitamin K vs. 13% for canned.

• A 1-cup serving of boiled kidney beans has 22% of the daily value for iron, 19% for magnesium, and 12% for zinc vs. 17% daily value of iron and magnesium and 8% zinc for canned beans.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does Eating Healthy When Stressed Make You Feel Better?​

Hi Jim-

Eating a healthy diet can reduce the negative effects of stress on the body and builds a solid, more enduring foundation for your longterm health. Eating a well-balanced diet promotes health by reducing oxidation and inflammation, and by helping to reduce weight gain. In this video, I am joined by Evan to talk about how we can better handle stress to keep our health in tact. I can't wait for you to check it out!

>> Click here to listen to the podcast!<<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi

From a very young age, most of us are taught that the only “true” approach to healing our bodies is through modern medicine.
We see commercials championing pharmaceuticals (with strange lists of side effects at the end) and it seems that our health insurance companies only want to pay for drugs or surgery.
We willingly follow our doctor’s pronouncements – their diagnoses, prescriptions, prognoses, and projections of how many months or years we should expect to live… all under the assumption that their methods are proven by science and everything else is not.
Are they right? Or is it possible that there is just as much science to support natural and alternative approaches to healing disease?
The answer might shock you.
Thousands of studies are now showing that many “alternative” medicines and therapies (that your doctor doesn’t know about or isn’t allowed to recommend) are FAR superior for the majority of chronic health conditions we suffer from...

If you want to expand your horizons and discover fact-based solutions for what is ailing you (or a family member), there’s a new 9-part documentary series called Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science.
Each episode will provide you with highly effective (and safe) approaches to wellness that will change your life… and it’s FREE to watch, June 1-9!
There are so many complementary, alternative, and natural ways to protect - and to reclaim – strong, optimal health. Many of these healing resources are amazingly simple, and you can take advantage of them all by yourself.
Far more treatments and therapies exist in this world than you are being told about - and their power has been proven, scientifically.
Regardless of whether you are struggling with a chronic health condition, or want more vital energy, or you simply want to defy the effects of aging in the years to come... we cannot recommend Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science docuseries enough.

To better health,
The GreenMedInfo Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Healthy Brain Activities​

Healthy Brain function is something you may not think about until you or a loved one are starting to see a decline. As I am getting older there are times where mental clarity, memory and sharpness are just not what they used to be. 🤔

Yes, there are some great diet changes and supplements that can really help. But, in this Wellness Wednesday I want to look at some simple activities that can help you to stay on top of your mental game.

Here are just a few things you can do to stay mentally sharp and help your brain.

• Dance: Learning new dance moves activates the brain to form new neural connections. It also calms your brain’s response to stress. This is not the first time I have recommended dancing in a Wellness Wednesday. So, who cares if you look silly, its good for you!

• Exercise: Increasing blood flow to the brain, particularly the part of the brain responsible for thinking is very important. Exercise makes your brain more efficient and adaptive. 20 minutes a day is a great place to start getting the blood flowing, allowing you to think clearly and stay sharp.

• Answer questions: Put yourself in situations where you’re required to think on your feet. This could be reading books with riddles, learning about topics that are foreign to you or trying to understand the mind of your 11 year old daughter... oh wait maybe that's just me.

• Try New Things: If you’ve mastered a skill, your brain can perform that skill or activity out of habit and isn’t forced to form those important neural connections. Picking up a new skill forces your brain to form new connections. Try something that relaxes you to also get the benefit of reduced stress.

• Never Stop Learning: You don’t have to take a formal class, just find ways to engage with others and educate yourself. Book, seminars even YouTube. Just pick out a topic that interests you and start learning.

• Enjoy Music: Crank up your favorite tunes. Music can help reduce stress levels and the stress hormones that inhibit memory. Music also increases positive feelings and helps to improve focus. Putting things you need to remember into your favorite tunes is a great way to build memory too.

I hope you give some of these a shot. Keeping your mind sharp can be fun and exciting as you take on new things.
Until next time! Make good choices and stay healthy! 😀

VU Sponsors