Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Lessons Cancer Taught Me: Year 3​

In my first year after diagnosis, I started to have realizations about different things I was learning from cancer: ways I was changing, positive growth I was experiencing, and how my perspective on life was shifting. I started writing them down, and it is something that I continue today. I am currently sharing my lessons from year three in the Facebook group, so if you have missed any of them, visit the link below to see the most recent one, and then meander through the posts on the group wall or search "lessons" in the group's search bar to see the others. I will keep posting until I share them all. I hope they speak to you and help you find some pockets of light in your own darkness.
Click here to read the most recent one on Facebook

And if you don't have Facebook, click here to read the most recent one on Instagram

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

World Economic Forum pushing for Great Reset through a “cyber-attack with COVID-like characteristics”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bombshell: Leading vaccine scientist dies of COVID-19​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Eminent doctor: COVID vaccine is ‘bioterrorism by injection’ and has likely caused at least 50K deaths in the US​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

UK research group: Coronavirus vaccine “unsafe for humans” due to adverse events​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Government document instructs vaccine “strike force” teams how to clear buildings, violate trespass laws and flag anti-vaxxers for forced quarantines​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Health Alerts
The History of Iodine
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:
The term goiter refers to an abnormal swelling of the thyroid gland, which sits in the lower part of the neck. In medical school, I was taught that iodine deficiency was responsible for the goiter epidemic that affected the United States at the turn of the 20th century.
We also were told that iodization of salt had cured the goiter epidemic of the early 1900s, and that it was one of the greatest public health achievements in history.
Special: Dr. Brownstein: Your Tiny Thyroid Causing Big Problems
Professors claimed that iodine deficiency simply did not exist in our modern times.
When I look back at those days, I can see that while my professors may have understood the history of iodine, they knew next to nothing about what was going on in the present day.
The early 20th century was a very different time. Back then, a small amount of iodine — about 74 mcg — was enough to prevent and even treat goiter for the vast majority of the population.
But things changed as the 20th century progressed. In the 1950s, the United States government along with the American Dental Association persuaded Americans that adding fluoride to tap water would improve the health of people’s teeth. This step was taken even though the studies that were performed at the time appear to have been suboptimal and poorly designed.
Much of the Western world followed suit, adding fluoride to their water supplies as well. But since then, science has clearly shown that the risks of fluoridating water outweigh the benefits.
Furthermore, studies have concluded that there is no difference in cavity rates between countries with fluoridated water and those with non-fluoridated water.
Today, most of the Western world has ceased fluoridation of water. Those countries looked at the science and came to the scientific conclusion that water fluoridation does not prevent tooth decay, yet it does contribute to other health problems. That was the right decision.
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., editor of the Natural Way to Health newsletter, is a board-certified family physician and one of the nation’s foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. In addition to his practice, Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and is the author of six very popular books.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

UK research group: Coronavirus vaccine “unsafe for humans” due to adverse events​

Hi Jimi.
A friend of mine told me he was talking to a buddy in Melbourne the other day. He has a few Dr friends down there. Two of them said "dont get the vaccine its causing too many problems".
Hmmm, and what about the "Get the vac to keep you safe and others safe".
🤔 I hear of vaccinated people spreading the virus, vaccinated people in ICU with the virus, dying from the virus and vaccinated people who were healthy now having their lives ruined by the vaccine.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi.
A friend of mine told me he was talking to a buddy in Melbourne the other day. He has a few Dr friends down there. Two of them said "dont get the vaccine its causing too many problems".
Hmmm, and what about the "Get the vac to keep you safe and others safe".
🤔 I hear of vaccinated people spreading the virus, vaccinated people in ICU with the virus, dying from the virus and vaccinated people who were healthy now having their lives ruined by the vaccine.
How very true that is my friend, I know several that have had their lives ruined by it, crazy isn't it?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do you get overwhelmed or intimidated by all of the do’s and don’ts when it comes to making dietary changes for your skin health?

Unlock Dr. Eric & Sabrina Zielinski’s 84-page eGuide, 7-Day Meal Plan & Recipe eGuide to Soothe Inflammation, Eczema & Skin Disease, and make the transition to cooking inflammation-busting, guilt-free meals simple!

—>>Download your complimentary 7-Day Meal Plan & Recipe eGuide to Soothe Inflammation, Eczema & Skin Disease!

Skin flare-ups are directly linked to what you eat, and you can easily remedy needless inflammation by cutting out gluten, dairy and sugar: the top three eczema, psoriasis and skin disease food triggers.

This empowering eGuide is packed with gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free recipe cards, shopping guides and cut-out shopping lists that will take the guesswork out of shopping and empower you to make inflammation-busting, guilt-free meals.

As you follow this meal plan, you can be sure that you’ll have the right food to fuel your body for maximum benefits as you start on the road to a healthier, more abundant lifestyle — from the inside out!

Your skin will thank you for it!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Eczema, Psoriasis & Skin Disease Masterclass taking place on August 23-29, 2021, where you’ll learn more about an effective, comprehensive approach to help ease flare-ups, relieve your symptoms and heal your skin from the inside out and the outside in!

Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!

P.S. Don’t miss out on Dr. Eric & Sabrina Zielinski’s helpful 7-Day Meal Plan & Recipe eGuide to Soothe Inflammation, Eczema & Skin Disease when you unlock it now!

Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on August 23-29, 2021! Unlock The Complete Guide to Soothing Eczema & Skin Flare-Ups: Everything You Need to Know to Get Instant Relief That Lasts, and learn comprehensive strategies for soothing your skin and relieving irritation, inflammation and itchiness!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Beware of Deadly Blood Clots

Dr. Chauncey Crandall, M.D., writes:

Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a condition in which blood clots occur in a deep vein in your body (usually the legs). If that clot travels to the lungs, it can cause a deadly pulmonary embolism.

Travel is one of the major factors that can contribute to DVTs, because sitting still for hours — whether in a car, train, or plane — can cause the blood to pool in your legs, and lead to the formation of clots.

Special: Dr. Crandall Saved His Own Heart With This

When you travel by car, it is imperative to take advantage of every rest stop you come across to get out and stretch your legs. And if you’re on a train or plane, you need to get up and walk around frequently.

This sounds simple, but it’s your best protection.

If you’ve experienced any type of blood clot in the past, talk to your doctor about special precautions to take, such as wearing compression stockings. In addition, taking aspirin during your trip can help prevent blood clots.

Discuss that option with your physician before you set out.

Dr. Chauncey W. Crandall is author of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report newsletter. He is a Yale graduate and is chief of the Cardiac Transplant Program at the world-renowned Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He practices interventional, vascular, and transplant cardiology.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
GOOGLE's Mind Control Tactic Exposed: VACCINES ARE EFFECTIVE? Cause Adults not Autism?
Google is not a safe, fair, and unbiased search engine. They are actively engaged in manipulating and controlling the minds and behaviors of their users. Check out Sayer's latest video exposing their psyop to make people think vaccines are effective, and don't cause brain damage (autism).

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
mail
Health Alerts
The History of Iodine
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:
The term goiter refers to an abnormal swelling of the thyroid gland, which sits in the lower part of the neck. In medical school, I was taught that iodine deficiency was responsible for the goiter epidemic that affected the United States at the turn of the 20th century.
We also were told that iodization of salt had cured the goiter epidemic of the early 1900s, and that it was one of the greatest public health achievements in history.
Special: Dr. Brownstein: Your Tiny Thyroid Causing Big Problems
Professors claimed that iodine deficiency simply did not exist in our modern times.
When I look back at those days, I can see that while my professors may have understood the history of iodine, they knew next to nothing about what was going on in the present day.
The early 20th century was a very different time. Back then, a small amount of iodine — about 74 mcg — was enough to prevent and even treat goiter for the vast majority of the population.
But things changed as the 20th century progressed. In the 1950s, the United States government along with the American Dental Association persuaded Americans that adding fluoride to tap water would improve the health of people’s teeth. This step was taken even though the studies that were performed at the time appear to have been suboptimal and poorly designed.
Much of the Western world followed suit, adding fluoride to their water supplies as well. But since then, science has clearly shown that the risks of fluoridating water outweigh the benefits.
Furthermore, studies have concluded that there is no difference in cavity rates between countries with fluoridated water and those with non-fluoridated water.
Today, most of the Western world has ceased fluoridation of water. Those countries looked at the science and came to the scientific conclusion that water fluoridation does not prevent tooth decay, yet it does contribute to other health problems. That was the right decision.
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., editor of the Natural Way to Health newsletter, is a board-certified family physician and one of the nation’s foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. In addition to his practice, Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and is the author of six very popular books.
Yeah its our modern diet that is the culprit. I saw an article a while ago dispelling the myths of those in the dark ages in the UK having rotten teeth. You often see them in movies dressed in rags with rotten putrid teeth. They said though that most excavations revealed they actually had very good teeth. Its our generation with the bad ones. They had no fluoride water, fluoride toothpaste yet had better dental health than we do. Its the food isn't it. All the flouride in the world will never counteract eating wrong. As you know.
Ours is still fluoridated and treated but we dont drink it and instead installed our own water tank here for that. 👍
Our dog we had used to refuse to drink our tap water.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

400 Reasons to Consume Green Tea​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Viruses Love Stress

Hi Jimi,
Serious Question: How are you feeling?
If you’re like most of the 8 billion people on the planet right now, your stress levels are probably at an all-time high. Financial strain, family anxiety, health concerns...
In times of uncertainty, fear, and instability it’s natural to feel tense and out of control. But be careful because stress is a killer.
That’s how stress works. It’s making everything worse.
And you probably know that meditation is one of the best ways to relieve stress. It’s a well-established fact.
Perhaps you find meditation difficult and you can’t shut your brain off, or you struggle with the discipline required to just sit quietly and focus on breathing.
I’ll admit... I struggle with it sometimes as well.
But, what if there were a way to get all the stress-reducing, immunity-boosting benefits of meditation with NONE of the work?
That’s why I watched my colleague Trevor King’s webinar all about it…and I recommend you do, too.
Trevor will show you how a strange new blinking device called BrainTap that can help you…
  • Reduce anxiety and depression
  • Lower your stress levels dramatically
  • Boost your virus-fighting immune system
  • Help you lose weight
  • And even improve your memory!
All in just 20 minutes…with no discipline required.
But don’t take Trevor’s word for it. He’ll show you all the studies and interviews with experts to prove it. Plus he’ll talk with the inventor of BrainTap and answer your questions in a live Q&A session.
Prepare to be FASCINATED and learn things that will change your approach to brain health forever…
>>Register for the Brain Tap Event today!
Be Blessed,
Dr. David Jockers
P.S. We’re holding a free seat for you at the Brain Tap Event for a limited time. No purchase required… just be ready to take notes because you’re going to learn a lot about reducing stress and improving your health by balancing brain waves!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,
Let’s face it…
Cutting down or eliminating meat, dairy, and other animal products can severely limit your options, across the board.
It’s sometimes even tough to know for sure what you should eat.
Is that handy vegan-labeled treat actually healthy?
Am I getting the nutrition I need?
Am I tired because I need more vitamins & minerals, and if so, which ones??
Our friends at VegHealth are on a mission to cut through all the misinformation and confusion surrounding a plant-based life and make sure you have ALL the answers you need to THRIVE as a healthy, happy vegetarian or vegan.
That’s exactly why they’re holding a special 3-day webinar event featuring expert interviews exploring important topics like:
  • 3 common mistakes vegans make
  • What NOT to eat
  • Health, healing, and boosting immunity with food
The 3-day VegHealth Nutrition Mastery webinar event starts July 17, and if you’re reading this, you’ve got a complimentary ticket!
Check out the speaker lineup and save your spot while seats are still available!
As part of this event, VegHealth is also giving away some wonderful bonuses, just for registering!
Recipes for parties and potlucks…
A truly fabulous nutrition guide…
Tips on overcoming emotional eating…
Simple sauces to create delicious meals…
And more!
Yours in Health,

Jason Prall

P.S. I think you’re really going to love this event! Never feel in the dark again about what you should and shouldn’t eat…Grab your ticket and get all the bonuses today.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi, hope you are doing well today.
mail

If you’ve adopted a vegan, vegetarian, or mostly plant-based diet, you could be facing some health risks you are not aware of...

So, please take the time to read this truly worthwhile and free 28-page report on How to Get Enough Calcium, Iron, Protein, Omega-3, A, B12, and D Vitamins.

You see, one of the primary reasons people choose to eat “clean” with little to no animal products and focus instead on the power of vegetables is, of course, health.

But you might not be getting the full picture.

Hundreds of thousands of people on the planet are eating a vegan or vegetarian diet, but still experience some very serious health issues like:

• Thyroid problems
  • Nutritional deficiencies
  • Lack of Iron
  • Calcium deficiencies leading to potential osteoporosis
  • Not enough essential fatty acids causing cognitive problems
Even though you’ve made the fantastic decision to eat one of the healthiest diets on the planet, you owe it to yourself and your family to understand exactly how to balance your nutrition for optimal health, over the long term.

My friends over at The VegHealth Institute have put together this amazing FREE nutrition guide absolutely packed with information you NEED to know about truly taking advantage of a plant-based diet...

Head here and grab your free copy today and find out how to maximize your health!

Finally, Jimi, NOTE that you'll also get bonus access to their Easy Sauces Recipe Guide.

This provides you 5 delicious and simple sauces to make using some of the planet's healthiest ingredients -- try the Lemon-Tahini sauce... yum!!!

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

P.S. This nutrition guide is a MUST have for anyone eating a vegan, vegetarian, or mostly plant-based diet, so feel free to pass the link along to anyone in your life you know who could use it to improve their health – grab your guide right here! (100% Free)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Tooth Loss Linked to Increased Dementia Risk​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

7 Natural Options to Relieve Cluster Headaches​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Top 10 Brain Boosting Superfoods

In this short video, I go over my top 10 favorite brain boosting superfoods to support quick thinking, positive mood and great memory!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

5-Minute Daily Breathing Exercise as Effective as Blood Pressure Meds​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Half of all covid “variant” deaths occurring in people who were already vaccinated​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

When it comes to their own personal health, most doctors are saying no to experimental covid vaccines​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED CALLS TO ACTION
Protect Children by Preserving Parental Rights
1) If you want to protect parental and informed consent rights, register for the free online NVIC Advocacy Portal today and stay up to date on vaccine laws being proposed in your state so you can contact your legislators and take positive action.
Never be the one who has to say you did not do today what you could have done to change tomorrow.
2) Sign the Stand for Health Freedom petition to Protect Children by Preserving Parental rights.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Former Pfizer exec: Children are 50 times more likely to die from coronavirus vaccine than from the virus itself​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Covid vaccines are like deadly snake VENOM and the CDC functions as the ultimate snake oil “salesman”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

COVID vaccines reportedly worthless against new Lambda variant of disease so why, exactly, do people still have to get them?​

VU Sponsors