Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jim-

I am SO excited to share this news with you today! I've been holding it back for months now waiting for just the right time to kick off the promotion, and that day is finally here!

Introducing the 2021 Irritable Bowel Summit!

The 2021 IBS Summit is a FREE, VIRTUAL online conference!

You don't have to travel - we bring the interviews to you! They'll be broadcast over the web, so you can watch from the comfort of home.

What's more? It's FREE. Yes, really! You can watch every speaker's interview for 24 hours after it goes live.

>> Click here to claim your FREE ticket! <<

mail
For 3 WHOLE days, I'm bringing you interviews with 21 industry experts who have tons of valuable advice to share with you all about irritable bowel and answers to your abdominal pain, gas and bloating, diarrhea, constipation, overwhelming food sensitivities, leaky gut, and much, MUCH more!

Gut dysbiosis, abdominal pain, bloating, cramps, irritable bowel syndrome– gut issues are by and large one of THE largest complaints I hear about.

Which is why I am so excited to share with you today my talk at the IBS Summit!

I am going live TODAY- so don't miss my talk, along with talks from many other experts, which will help you understand the root cause of your IBS and other gut issues, as well as empower you with the tools you need to heal!

So what are you waiting for? Join me and 20 other experts at the IBS Summit. >> Click here for your free ticket! <<​

See You There!!

Dr. Justin Marchegiani​
You Might Also Like...
Staying Fit with Adrenal Dysfunction and Chronic Fatigue – Is it Possible?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Graphene-based “neuromodulation” technology is REAL: Press release from INBRAIN Neuroelectronics describes brain controlling biocircuits using AI-powered graphene​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How To Grow Food As If You Life Depends On It

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Root Causes of Chronic & Acute Nausea​

Hi Jimi-

A complaint I hear often is that a lot of people are frequently feeling nauseous. Whether it's debilitating chronic nausea, or a vertigo-like feeling that persists, today I wanted to dive into the root causes behind this unpleasant sensation.

In this episode Evan Brand and I share our experience with nausea, and how we treat it for ourselves as well as for our thousands of patients around the world. We will discuss some anti-microbial herbs as well as the acupressure points and other methods of treating nausea.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reducing the Possibility of Stroke Damage

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

The word "stroke" has many meanings: to pat or rub gently; the striking of a clock (the stroke of midnight); and of course, to have a blood clot that lodges in the brain.

Someone in the U.S. has a stroke every 40 seconds — and stroke is a leading cause of long-term disability, reducing mobility in more than half of stroke survivors ages 65 and older.

But don't think they're just a problem for seniors. In 2009, 34% of people hospitalized for a stroke were younger than 65 — and 15% to 30% of them were disabled as a result.

What's fueling the damage done to the nearly 800,000 Americans who have a stroke every year?

Special: Shocking Report Reveals What a Single Diet Soda Drink Does

Cleveland Clinic researchers have confirmed that what goes on in your gut biome directly affects how severe a stroke you might have, and how impaired you are after the event.

Building on 10 years of research, their new study, published in the journal Cell Host & Microbe, provides proof that the adverse effects of TMAO — a byproduct of digesting red meat, egg yolks, cheese, and other animal products — on the gut biome increase the severity of brain damage as well as motor and cognitive deficits from a stroke.

Of course, you don't want to have a stroke, but if you do have one you want to have your best shot at a robust recovery.

"Switching to plant-based protein sources helps lower TMAO," says Cleveland Clinic researcher Dr. Weifei Zhu.

If you do that, it’s a stroke of genius.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VAX SCAM REVEALED: Los Angeles County brings back mask mandates, even for the vaccinated​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

17,503 DEAD, 1.7 million injured (50% SERIOUS) reported in European Union’s database of adverse drug reactions for COVID-19 shots​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

French protesters show up in force to defy covid vaccination mandates​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

IT NEVER ENDS: Victoria, Australia enters 5-day lockdown after claim of growing COVID-19 clusters​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

TRUST​

Trust. It's an interesting thing. When we are young, we seem to be innately trusting, born with a sense of safety and a confidence in that safety. Then, as we move through life and begin to experience the wide world, that trust gets knocked and bruised and damaged. A little is taken here, some is put back there, and we balance it out this way until the inevitable day that something much bigger happens.

No one gets through this life unscathed, and if you are reading this, it's likely that cancer has left its mark on your life, either through your own diagnosis or someone close to you. Trusting after cancer can be a one of the most difficult struggles we face while trying to find our footing in our life's new landscape. Trusting ourselves in our life after cancer, trusting our bodies again, and trusting our futures, these are all areas where our trust has been damaged, and it takes time and effort to build that back up again.

Trusting ourselves can be difficult because cancer can cause our self-confidence to falter. While some are empowered by their cancer journey, many feel beaten down both physically and mentally and can have a hard time trusting that they will be able handle life after cancer. I am here to tell you that you absolutely CAN, it may just take some time to believe that. You have been changed by your experience, so take the time to reconnect to this new you. Get to know your new dreams, your new capabilities, your new perspectives and feelings. Learn to trust yourself in this new life by falling in love with this new you. You got through cancer, you can get through whatever is next.

And it's not just our inner selves that are changed by cancer; we are physically altered as well when we experience weight gain or loss, hair loss, the loss of body parts, and more. Many also feel as though their bodies betrayed them, and building that love and trust back again can be a challenge. The first thing to do is to forgive your amazing body and acknowledge the incredible healing work that it's doing; your body is doing the best that it can to heal and keep you rockin' through the next 40+ years of health and happiness, so generate feelings of gratitude for that. Get to know your new body, and build that connection with yourself again. Tell your body it's doing an absolutely amazing job of healing (I mean this quite literally, speak the words out loud or in your head!), and practise patience with your body and with yourself as you learn to navigate this new terrain with it.

Trusting the future is harder, and fear over the future of your health after cancer and the anxiety surrounding the possibility of recurrence can be debilitating some days. I turn to control when I'm feeling anxiety, so I know how much this can suck, but as difficult as it can be to accept, we cannot control the future or know it. So, our only choice is to learn to let go of the need to control and the need to know. I'm still working on this every day, but for me, building a belief in something, anything, bigger than myself was integral to this process. Call it the Universe, God, Universal Energy, Angels, Mother Earth, whatever feels right to you. Work on trusting that everything is happening for your highest good by building that belief in and connection to something more. For me, this has mostly been through meditation, journalling, and spending time in nature, but what whatever makes you feel connected is what you should make time for.

It's a STRUGGLE BUS for me with this a lot of days, and I experience much anxiety about the future and what might be going on inside of my body. But, it's something that I'm working on, and that's the most important thing. Keep working on trusting, even if it's little steps and you feel like you aren't getting anywhere, because trust me, you are.

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Mental Health Monday​

Last week, I answered the question of what I mean by meeting yourself where you are, and I discussed the most important thing to avoid doing when you notice that you aren’t in a great place mentally and emotionally. In today’s vlog, I’m exploring some tips and practices that can help you to honour where you are at and gently move through it without pushing or trying to force a more positive state. It’s a process that is definitely a case of easier said than done, but with practise and support, I think you will find that working through it consciously instead of pushing it through it on autopilot will become your new norm. And I sincerely hope that my tips help you in that practise
��

Check it out on the Solis YouTube channel here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Lessons Cancer Taught Me: Year 3​

In my first year after diagnosis, I started to have realizations about different things I was learning from cancer: ways I was changing, positive growth I was experiencing, and how my perspective on life was shifting. I started writing them down, and it is something that I continue today. I am currently sharing my lessons from year three in the Facebook group, so if you have missed any of them, visit the link below to see the most recent one, and then meander through the posts on the group wall or search "lessons" in the group's search bar to see the others. I will keep posting until I share them all. I hope they speak to you and help you find some pockets of light in your own darkness.
Click here to read the most recent one on Facebook

And if you don't have Facebook, click here to read the most recent one on Instagram

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What is the meaning of this life?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

“I Remember When…” Series: The Wound​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Scientist sounds alarm: COVID vaccines producing symptoms of Parkinson’s, other neurodegenerative disorders​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

5 High-Aluminum Foods to Avoid​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Best Supplements and Foods for Adrenal Support​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vegan Bacon: Why It’s Better for You and How to Make Your Own​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

South Australian woman dies from blood clot after receiving AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Former Pfizer VP says mainstream media “fact checks” are “a pack of lies”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mandatory COVID-19 vaccines at LOCAL LEVEL just around the corner; fake and falsified “Full FDA Approval” vaccines just months away​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you confident in your at-home breast self-exam (BSE)?

Do you know exactly what you’re supposed to be feeling for?

Look, it’s not your fault if you don’t — us women are not properly trained or empowered in self-awareness.

Until now.

Try this self exam technique from Dr. Véronique!

Since early detection of breast cancer is essential to better treatment outcomes and long-term survival...

It only makes sense that the more skilled you are, and the better you know what’s normal for you, the higher the chances you’ll find a lump sooner than later, and smaller.

Would you rather find a ping pong ball or a pea sized lump?

In a new upcoming webinar hosted by 2x breast cancer survivor Dr. Véronique Desaulniers, you’ll discover life-saving tips that will help you:

• Understand the importance of very early detection
  • Detect smaller lumps (and sooner)
  • Learn 4 methods for detecting a lump
  • Know signs and symptoms of br-east cancer
  • Assess and reduce risk factors
  • Tthe difference between benign and suspicious lumps
  • Increase self-awareness
  • 3 critical components for a successful BSE

Dr. Desaulniers first began her journey with cancer in 2004 after she found a lump. She chose to take the road less traveled and explored natural treatments.

Now having celebrated victory over cancer twice, she has become extremely passionate about teaching women how to properly conduct a self-exam.

And she’s here to empower you by sharing her proven self-exam protocols.

You’ll learn to confidently and skillfully perform an effective BSE with Dr. V’s at-home method based on the recognized standard for performing and teaching clinical and personal examination for over 30 years, The MammaCare Method®.

If you miss the live webinar, it will be available for replay for a few days after, so be sure to register for that notification, as well! 😉

I’ll see you online with Dr. V to learn about her improved self-exam techniques, when you register now!

To your health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Fermentation 101: Just Add Salt​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How to Switch to a Plant-Based Diet​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years