Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Alabama doctor’s heart-wrenching story about young, dying covid patients “begging to be vaccinated” turns out to be a complete fabrication​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

America’s Frontline Doctors sue HHS to revoke emergency use authorization for covid vaccines​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Covid vaccines confirmed to cause Parkinson’s, dementia symptoms​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

GOT PLAYED: 124 million Democrats have taken Trump vaccines… what happens if they start dying?​

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
People say... Go get the covid vaccine to save the children and elders and everyone in between. I'm NOT SICK !!! So therefore, I will NOT get anyone SICK !!!
I will NEVER get the Venom in my blood...Unless held down and forced !!!
Remember the other women who is doing the same thing???
Plus, ALL the other Very Bad Reactions... Blood clots, Seizures, Heart attacks to DEATH.... I'm NOT a Laboratory Rat.... NO THANK YOU !!!

Like what my signature states... WAKE UP FROM THE MEDIA SPELL !
(before it's too late :( )

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Tuesday​

July-27-2021
Time is precious. Once spent, you can't get it back. Negative thoughts divert your focus from things that you can change for the better. They keep you stuck. Negative thoughts will affect every area of your life if you allow them.

Instead of wasting your time on negative thoughts, complaining, and comparing yourself to others, focus on your goals and improve your wellbeing. Make the conscious decision to fill your mind with productive thoughts.

Channel your energy into something positive. Remind yourself of the things to be grateful for.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
People say... Go get the covid vaccine to save the children and elders and everyone in between. I'm NOT SICK !!! So therefore, I will NOT get anyone SICK !!!
I will NEVER get the Venom in my blood...Unless held down and forced !!!
Remember the other women who is doing the same thing???
Plus, ALL the other Very Bad Reactions... Blood clots, Seizures, Heart attacks to DEATH.... I'm NOT a Laboratory Rat.... NO THANK YOU !!!

Like what my signature states... WAKE UP FROM THE MEDIA SPELL !
(before it's too late :( )

I have a message for you, could you PM a friend mutual Bearfoot over on EFC

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
Many people have dessert every day.
Maybe a big slice of peach pie. Or a bowl of ice cream. Or a package of peanut butter cookies.
When you seek to make healthier choices, you might think you have to give up dessert completely …
Well, you don’t! (Unless you want to quit your sugar addiction, which I’ve found requires you to give up all sweet things for at least 4 days—if you want the cravings to go away.)
However, you might enjoy sweet treats less often. Which, I think, makes them better anyway.
One time that desserts are extra yummy is summer. Especially something cold and refreshing on a hot day.

I want to share 3 healthier dessert recipes with you, that you might make for yourself, or your family, or an afternoon get-together with friends.
These fabulous creations are sure to wow you — without making you feel that pang of guilt afterwards, and beating yourself up emotionally.
But first, let me say, in case you don’t know, I’m NOT a fan of sugar. Because it’s sabotaging your health. Recently, my husband went off sugar for a year and a half, and he told a friend recently that it’s the only 18 months of his life he NEVER got sick. I don’t think he’d ever gone a WEEK without sugar, before that.
That super-sweet taste is addictive. And it’s absolutely toxic.
Sugar gums up your liver, puts you on a fast-track to diabetes, suppresses your immune system, causes colon cancer, and more. (Dr. Nancy Appleton wrote a book called Lick The Sugar Habit that lists 78 ways sugar wrecks your health, with an impressive reference list.)
So, say goodbye to traditional sweets, made with loads of added sugar. And, instead, try out these healthier options!
First, Here’s A Tip: When those sweet cravings hit, eat a handful of berries (any berries really) or a piece of fruit in season, or eat a couple of dates.
Ah-mazing Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe
Think you need dairy to create delicious ice cream? You don’t!
Ingredients
1 can coconut milk
½ cup real maple syrup, or raw, organic honey (with honey, decrease by 2 Tbsp)
¼ cup raw chocolate powder (you could use chocolate nibs or non-alkalized cocoa)
¼ tsp. sea salt
Directions
Mix all ingredients together. Freeze most of the concoction into 10 ice cubes. Then, blend the ice cubes and the rest of the liquid mixture in the Blendtec, or high-powered blender. Serve immediately.
Note: You can also reduce the amount of coconut milk and add some frozen bananas instead (which should improve the texture). Or, you can blend together all ingredients and then process in an ice cream maker (though the texture will probably be more like a milkshake.)
Yes, It’s Green Ice Cream Recipe
This is a unique one … because it’s GREEN … from spinach. So you get your greens, and enjoy something sweet and tasty!
Ingredients
3 cups spinach
7 oz. almond milk
4 oz. raw, organic honey
1 scoop protein powder
3 cups ice
Directions
Blend on ice cream setting in a BlendTec, and enjoy!
You could use a scoop of GreenSmoothieGirl plant protein powder (the Natural flavor would work well). Or, you can try a scoop of clean, delicious Grass Fed Bone Broth Protein.
Our Natural flavor is 40% off ….. only for a couple more days, until this Saturday.
Patty’s Super Strawberry-Ginger Gelato
This sweet strawberry treat is perfect for a hot summer afternoon. It’s incredibly refreshing — with coconut nectar, ginger root, and basil leaves (which you might have fresh from your garden).
This delicious creation is from my friend, level 3 raw chef Patty.

If you want it, find the Strawberry Ginger Gelato recipe on my blog.
To a sweet and healthy rest of your summer!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

If there’s anything we’ve learned in the past year, Jim...

It’s that virus hype and cancer worries are NOT a great combination!

Are you doing everything you can to maximize your immune strength and resistance?

Maybe you’ve discovered that certain vitamins serve as a key way to alleviate the stress of managing your health...

But are you taking them correctly?

Hang onto your seat, because what you don’t know may actually be hurting you...

You probably take vitamins. Especially with all the madness that we’re living through at the moment…

Vitamins are no longer “alternative” medicine. There’s more research backing the efficacy of vitamins for disease prevention and cure than most (if not all) pharmaceuticals.

Or Vack-seens for that matter!

But did you know that HOW and WHEN you take vitamins can be as important as which vitamins you take?

That’s what 44-year veteran and the world’s leading teacher on vitamins, Dr. Andrew Saul, will share on the Vitamin Masterclass. A free seven-part series starting soon.

For example…

• Did you know you should NEVER take your vitamins all at the same time?
  • Did you know that some vitamins are far more effective in high doses…and some are not?
  • Did you know that it’s sometimes dangerous to STOP taking certain vitamins
  • Did you know that vitamins can be a very fast and effective cure for certain types of anxiety and depression (and that pharmaceuticals “anti-depressants” can make you MORE depressed)?
  • Did you know that you do NOT have to spend a fortune to get the full health benefits of vitamins?
Andrew’s Vitamin Masterclass is available for 7 days to watch totally for free.

It’s full of practical, life-changing advice…at no charge.

No catch.

No pitches to buy vitamins or pills or supplements.

Just the information you need, right now (especially now in this time of crisis) to keep you and your family healthy!

Register HERE for Vitamin Masterclass.

To your health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CALL TO ACTION
Putting Our Kids First -- YOUR Voice Counts -- ACT NOW!
COVID-19 guidelines – socially distancing, masking, Plexiglass, contact tracing and constant handwashing – have caused unprecedented amounts of harm to our children. It’s time for the adults that are charged with the care of the children to make the decisions for the children.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Top Nutritional Strategies for Healthy Aging
In this video, you will learn about the importance of healthy aging and I will share my top strategies for healthy aging and thriving later in life. This is a video you want to save and share with your aging friends and family member.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Five Keys To Avoid or Reverse Diabetes Complications [New Webinar]
Hi friend,
What is the scariest thing about diabetes?
For most people with high blood sugar or diabetes, it's the complications... loss of vision, kidney failure, painful neuropathy in the feet, dementia, sexual dysfunction, and heart disease.
It turns out that there are FIVE things that you can do which will help you avoid ALL these diabetes complications to live a long, high-quality life. If fact, these same five things will help you reverse complications if they've already developed.
If you knew you could keep your eyesight, kidneys, feet, brain health, and avoid heart and vascular problems by doing just five things, would you do them?
If so, I created a new webinar for you. I'll teach you the five keys that I've found to avoid or reverse ALL diabetes complications.
The webinar is this Friday, July 30th at 12:00pm Eastern, 9:00pm Pacific.
>> Register now by clicking here.
This webinar training will be about an hour, and will be jam-packed with valuable information.
Here's some of what I'll cover:
  • The REAL cause of diabetes complications (it's not JUST high blood sugar!)
  • How ALL diabetes complications are related to the same problem and how to reverse it
  • Why conventional diabetes care will make complications like neuropathy and kidney failure worse
  • The best supplements to protect from eye problems, neuropathy, and other diabetes complications
  • Q&A time with me!
In this webinar training, and I'll be sharing some powerful information with you that you can use right away to protect your health! If you're serious about your blood sugar, and want to prevent or reverse diabetes complications, join me for this free webinar training.
See you there!
Blessings,
Dr. Brian Mowll
The Diabetes Coach™
Certified Diabetes Educator
IFM-Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Grilling Raises Blood Pressure Risk

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

A new survey finds 71% of Americans own a barbecue grill or smoker, and that the most popular holidays for outdoor barbecuing are the Fourth of July, followed by Memorial Day, Father’s Day, and Labor Day.

That’s why it’s important to take note of a recent study that found eating well-done meat may raise your blood pressure. And evidence had already shown that cooking meat at high temperatures can make potentially cancer-causing chemicals form.

Special: SHOCKING: Doctors And Big Pharma Rigging Blood Pressure Numbers

According to the study from Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health, grilling, barbecuing, broiling, and roasting red or white meat, including chicken and fish, over an open flame or at high temperatures might contribute to the development of high blood pressure.

Researchers analyzed cooking methods and the development of high blood pressure in studies involving 86,777 women and 17,104 men. None of the participants had high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, or cancer when they enrolled, but 37,123 people developed high blood pressure during an average follow-up of 12 to 16 years.

The participants reported eating at least two servings of red meat, chicken, or fish a week, and analysis revealed the highest risk of developing high blood pressure was from those who grilled, broiled, or roasted beef, chicken, or fish more than 15 times per month.

Cooking at high temperatures has been known for some time to produce chemicals that can contribute to oxidative stress, inflammation, and insulin resistance — all conditions that can damage the heart’s arteries.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Sadly, tonight’s weekly Facebook LIVE is cancelled due to travel. I am encouraging every member of my community to use this time to watch my recent Q&A with Nathan Crane.
Nathan is the host of the new “Becoming Cancer Free Masterclass”, where all of us can discover natural solutions to become (or staying) cancer free.
(Please click here to sign up for the Masterclass, then click this image to listen to our interview.)
With 1 in 3 women in the US diagnosed with cancer, and 50% of all men, this is a global health crisis we’re starting to accept as “normal” … it is not.
By 2024 there will be 19 Million cancer survivors, in the US alone. And this event is a game changer. It is how to support your body to do what it is designed to do: heal.
  • Learn how turmeric can hinder tumor growth
  • Discover the anti-inflammatory properties of black pepper
  • Find out why meditation helps with symptom relief
  • Deep dive on why vitamin D is essential
  • Uncover exactly how rebounding can boost the immune system
And please save the date for my talk on Day 5 - this Friday, July 30th, “Toxic Overload and How to Detox Safely and Effectively”.
  1. Learn how toxins impact the immune system and lead to chronic inflammation
  2. Discover how human fetuses are being exposed to more toxins than ever before
  3. Deep dive on saunas, heart rate variability, Japanese washcloths and water consumption

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
UPLIFTING FACTS ABOUT CANCER

Did you know…

• Certain kinds of fasting can decrease your risk of cancer by 95%?
  • The right diet and nutrition can double or even triple your chances of both remission, and total cancer freedom?
  • A simple, 5-minute daily ritual can all but eliminate the side-effects of conventional treatments?
  • Thousands have successfully halted Stage 4 Cancer… and even eliminated the cancer from their body...
  • Including people with breast, colon, prostate, lung, cervical, and other kinds of cancer?
The science is clear…

You can do something about this disease called cancer.

HERE’S THE PROBLEM

But with that being said...

There is an overwhelming amount of information out there

• How do you decide which treatments are best for you and your cancer?
  • Is gene therapy something you should look into?
  • And what are the best exercises to drain your lymphatic system to flush out cancer cells?
Not to mention, there is always new information coming out

• Is eating Keto better than going Vegan?
  • Is the connection between cell phones and cancer real?
  • Are chemotherapy and radiation still the most effective treatments? (spoiler alert: they are not)
And it can be very easy to become discouraged

• Your friends and family may be unable to understand what you’re going through
  • Insurance companies seem to have zero empathy for your situation (and are almost always looking for ways to hang you out dry)
  • And conventional treatments are typically exhausting and come with side effects as bad as the disease they treat
AND EVEN WITH ALL THE ANSWERS...

Even if you have all the answers…

How do you put it all together to truly become cancer-free?

• Figure out the right foods to eat, and which to avoid?
  • Decide on the most effective conventional and natural treatments?
  • Stay inspired and upbeat in the face of challenges?
How do you take cancer and put it where it belongs...

into the rearview mirror of your life?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Here’s Against the Wind’s show 13 lineup for Tuesday, July 27th, as we focus back on our central themes of honoring informed consent in pediatric medicine and trusting what mothers have to say.

Dr. Paul starts off the show delivering his message of gratitude to both his nuclear family and his work family in From the Heart, and also shares the news of getting back to work in his pediatric practice.

mail
Then Dr. Paul has the honor of interviewing Jeremy R. Hammond, the independent journalist who used his own interview and research of Dr. Paul Thomas’s recent journey with the medical establishment to write a book. As Hammond sees it, it was a threat that Paul’s clinic produced research showing how the least vaccinated children were the healthiest of his large population of children. The hope is that when doctors honor informed consent, and prove extraordinary patient health outcomes with in-depth research, like Dr. Paul Thomas has, they will not only influence public opinion but also public policy.​

mail
In an interview with pediatric doctor Larry Palevsky, MD, both doctors bond over their parallel understandings. Both doctors have been unerringly open about honoring informed consent with their patients and have stayed the course of critical thinking and uncovering root cause. You’ll want to hear this skillful reframing of the common public health mantra and the wisdom that three and a half decades of work in pediatric medicine have imbued.​

mail
We also hear from a mother of two, Nikki, whose child was symptomatic after multiple early vaccines, and then regressed noticeably, neurologically after later vaccines. By about a year and a half, he was diagnosed as having regressed educationally. She has used this experience to make forward progress and is grateful for the opportunity to share what worked for her. (Photo includes husband Dominic, and sons Tyler and Kolton).​

mail
Also tune in to another segment with Bernadette Pajer of Informed Choice Washington.​

Watch Episode 13: Honoring Informed Consent In Pediatric Medicine
[HASH=3974]#MedicalFreedom[/HASH] [HASH=3975]#InformedConsent[/HASH] [HASH=3976]#ProScience[/HASH] [HASH=3977]#ProImmunity[/HASH]​

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Attention all US Kratom users:

The FDA is again taking public commentary on KRATOM - if you are a user, it is important to keep this natural herbal remedy safe and legal in the US

Share your story!

The link below looks convoluted, but please take the time to let your voice be heard!!!

International Drug Scheduling; Convention on Psychotropic Substances; Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs; 4F-MDMB-BICA (4F-MDMB-BUTICA); Brorphine; Metonitazene; Eutylone (bk-EBDB); BMDP (3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-benzylcathinone); Kratom (mitragynine, 7-hydroxymitragynine); Phenibut; Request for Comments

(Jimi, thanks for letting me hijack your thread, it is one of the most important on VU)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vaccine passports just became a reality in France​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Attention all US Kratom users:

The FDA is again taking public commentary on KRATOM - if you are a user, it is important to keep this natural herbal remedy safe and legal in the US

Share your story!

The link below looks convoluted, but please take the time to let your voice be heard!!!

International Drug Scheduling; Convention on Psychotropic Substances; Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs; 4F-MDMB-BICA (4F-MDMB-BUTICA); Brorphine; Metonitazene; Eutylone (bk-EBDB); BMDP (3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-benzylcathinone); Kratom (mitragynine, 7-hydroxymitragynine); Phenibut; Request for Comments

(Jimi, thanks for letting me hijack your thread, it is one of the most important on VU)
Thank you my friend. I'd hate to see them take it away

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

“Zero covid” nations with strict tyranny and heavy-handed vaccine compliance seeing biggest explosion of new “cases”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MEDICAL BOMBSHELL: Blood doctor releases findings showing Moderna’s mRNA Covid vaccines change red blood cells from round to tubular, causing them to stick together​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Breakthrough: This fermented Japanese superfood can inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infections, researchers find​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Nigella sativa (black seed) prevents covid-induced vascular damage, scientists conclude in published paper indexed by NIH​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Authorities order the VAXTERMINATION of city workers, doctors and nurses as spike protein MURDER injections target government and health care sectors​

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi Jimi. Read this today about how fully vacced people can and do spread as much covid as the un-vacced.
We have been hearing over and over "get vaccinated, you protect yourself as well as others. So even if you dont care about the vaccine personally do it for others"
So people vaccinated believing that advice walk around like they're now untouchable by covid taking no precautions and become potential super spreaders.
These findings get made but our health officials here keep sprouting the same old lies and keep it hidden. We can read about it but they dont tell us about it.

Sent from my LM-X430 using Tapatalk

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
These videos are in a different language.
But, you all know the reports of people being magnetized.
This first video is showing the magnetic part.
https://www.tiktok.com/@som_alto/video/6987777724454587649
(edit 7.29.21...'they' already removed the video :mad: :xD: )

This second one is digging something out of his skin. (warning...a little graphic)

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Thought:

"Mindfulness is a way of befriending ourselves and our experience."​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You Can Live to a Healthy 100

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Nancy Lieberman was 50 when she retired from the WNBA; Satchel Paige was just six days shy of 51 when he left the ballpark; and George Blanda was 48 when he put down the football.

Longevity like that is rare in professional sports, but a long lifespan is becoming ever-more common off the field.

Special: 61-Year-Old Credits Stunning Transformation to One ‘Superfood’

The oldest living person (as of this writing) is 118-year-old Kane Tanaka of Japan. And a new study published in the journal Demographic Research says that many people alive today will live to older than 100 (there are now 500,000 centenarians worldwide), with possible lifespans of 125 or 130 by 2099.

The researchers predict that by the beginning of the next century, there will be 99% probability of a person living to 124, a 68% chance of a person hitting 127, and a 13% probability of someone living to age 130.

If you're going to be alive for 100 years (or more), you want to have your health last that long too. That's why it has never been more important to start today adopting health-extending habits that increase your chances of enjoying outdoor fun at 101.

You know the three keys: plant-based diet with minimally processed foods; lots of activity and interaction — physical and mental; and stress control.

For detailed suggestions, read Dr. Mike's "The Great Age Reboot: Cracking the Longevity Code to Live Younger for Longer," out in January 2022. It's about how to have a body that's 20, 30, or 40 even when you're 70 — or older.

VU Sponsors