Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
See if these 3 quotes about getting older “click” with you…(if so, there’s a FREE SUMMIT you don’t want to miss)…
“Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.”- Jackie Joyner-Kersee, track and field legend (now 58!)
“You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to grow old.”- George Burns, legendary comedian, actor (who lived to 100)
“I’ve always said that I will never let an old person into my body. That is, I don’t believe in ‘thinking’ old. Don’t program yourself to break down as you age with thoughts that decline is inevitable.”- Wayne Dyer, legendary motivational author and speaker
If these quotes do “click” with you, you’re going to love my colleague and friend, Brian Vaszily, a kind, wise, and charismatic soul who’s been a widely respected natural health advocate and researcher now for over 20 years…
…And he’s on a much-needed mission to help those in their “middle-years” and or “golden years” bypass all the negative myths about getting older…
Become empowered with the most effective steps to avoid and overcome disease, live long, and thrive.
Now, with Brian you’re also going to have some all-important FUN, because he believes deeply in this great quote…
“We don’t stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.”- George Bernard Shaw, playwright
The completely FREE Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit is his unique and important new online event starting soon that is the very pinnacle of his mission…
Brian has carefully selected 22 truly world-renowned healthy-aging and longevity doctors and researchers – each from different areas of expertise – and in his own words, he’s “going for the gusto…”
Because he’s going to challenge them each to reveal their proven most effective steps of all that you must take to look and feel your best now, avoid and even overcome disease, and live long and well doing it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hello, Jimi!​
Welcome to Day 6 of The Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass!

Remember, each day’s episodes will be on-demand for a 24-hour period, starting at 10am US Eastern (New York time). However, we’ll send an EARLY ACCESS email a few hours prior on each day.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Saturday, friends!

I'll keep this one super short. Just wanted to share that I was recently interviewed by Dr. Christine Schaffner on her amazing Spectrum of Health Podcast - my first big podcast, interview, or speaking engagement in over 3 years.

2018 was the year we launched The Human Longevity Project film series, my wife experienced her first serious autoimmune flare, our life collapsed in many ways, and I wound up in a deep, dark, suicidal depression for many months.

At the time, I felt like nobody should hear from me, that I didn't belong on podcasts or events, and that I didn't have anything valuable to say.

I can now look back at that time, and at the version of me who went through all of that - with an open heart and mountains of compassion... and it's time to come back to speaking. (Our own podcast is launching in a couple weeks!)

In this very candid interview with my good friend, Dr. Christine Schaffner, I share the following:

• My own personal evolution of healing, growth, and self-discovery - from fitness to nutrition to functional medicine to deeper work on trauma, emotions, and spiritual exploration
  • How the darkest period of my life led to the medicine I needed, and the medicine I'm now going to bring forth into the world
  • What I've learned in two very powerful training programs over the past two years - at the Luminous Awareness Institute and Dr. Gabor Mate's Compassionate Inquiry training for therapists
  • The trends and shifting perspectives I've observed in the functional medicine world over the last 12 years
  • Why I've put over 2 1/2 years of my heart and soul into creating the new Inaura platform, what is Inaura, and who will it serve (everyone!)
  • This and MUCH more... it feels like the shedding of one skin and stepping into a new one!
If you dig podcasts - check it out! It was a ton of fun, and turned out really well.

Click HERE to give it a listen! Find it to be valuable? Please share!

In gratitude,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Although you may be suffering from skin problems caused by specific items at home, major transformations are taking place for many who use these [MADE AT HOME] remedies.

“The Sun” reports this “mum” from the UK cured her painful eczema after ditching steroid creams…

It’s time to get to the root cause and to STOP guessing what’s triggering your flare ups.

Did you know there’s a surprising connection between skin flares and emotional distress.

—>>Gain immediate access!

To your future,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Doctors rarely tell you about this dangerous chemical. They should.​

Jimi,
Earlier this week I wrote to you about the potential dangers of Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase ( MTHFR). In part two of this blog series I want to share more about the dangers of poor MTHFR conversion and high homocysteine levels.
Homocysteine is a byproduct of the conversion of the amino acid cysteine into methionine. If homocysteine is not converted into methionine, it will become oxidized by free radicals. It then starts to accumulate in the endothelial cells of the arterial wall. This leads to plaque formation (arteriosclerosis) and possible arterial occlusion.
Homocysteine speeds up the oxidation (causing toxic damage) of cholesterol, which then becomes bound to small LDL particles. Macrophages (white blood cells) then infiltrate the particles and transform them into plaque. This plaque begins to grow within the arterial lining. Cholesterol swimming through the blood stream attempts to patch the damaged arterial lining and more plaque occurs.

Excess Homocysteine is associated with:

• Inhibits antioxidant enzyme activity and raising levels of free radicals causing inflammation and cellular damage
  • Disrupts normal production of nitric oxide and hydrogen sulfide, which help keep blood vessels relaxed increasing the risk of high blood pressure
  • Triggers mitochondrial dysfunction leading to toxic build up, fatigue, and reduced metabolism
  • Increases production of inflammatory cytokines increasing the risk of autoimmune diseases, heart attack, stroke, and other diseases
  • Impairs methylation reactions causing folic acid and B12 deficiencies, fatigue, anxiety, depression, brain fog, and pain
Through these mechanisms, high homocysteine levels contribute to widespread blood vessel injury. This increases the risk of atherosclerosis, heart attack, and stroke, as well as cerebrovascular disease, cognitive decline, and dementia.
Dr. Kilmer McCully first suggested almost 40 years ago that elevated levels of homocysteine were associated with an increased risk of CAD. He based his theory on autopsies he and other pathologists conducted on children with a genetic disease called homocysteinuria who also had advanced coronary artery disease. Dr. McCully was brazen enough to suggest that cholesterol wasn’t promoting arteriosclerosis; the toxic byproduct known as homocysteine was.
His theory didn’t sit well with his peers at Harvard Medical School, and he was asked to leave. Now, almost 40 years later, his theory has become accepted by all but the most obstinate doctors who have their heads still buried in the sand. Unfortunately, Dr. McCully’s experience of being ostracized for thinking outside the box is all too common in traditional medicine.
Numerous studies now validate Dr. McCulley’s theory. The European Journal of Medicine reported that 40% of those who had strokes also had elevated homocysteine levels compared to only six percent of controls.
Higher levels of homocysteine increased the incidence of deep vein thrombosis.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,
If you are experiencing unexplained gut symptoms, tiredness, or chronic infections, you may be dealing with pathogenic biofilms.
I recently had a great interview with Dr. Jocelyn Strand all about biofilms and their impact on oral and gut health.
We cover:
  • How biofilms protect pathogens
  • The biofilms that are likely in your mouth
  • Plant compounds that help break up biofilms
  • How binders can help with detoxifying from biofilms
Dr. Jocelyn is a great speaker and this interview has been really popular. Make sure you check it out!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Garbanzo Beans: Health Benefits, Downsides, & Best Uses of Chickpeas​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Sunday​

August-1-2021
This is a reminder to get back on track if you’ve fallen off recently. Be clear about the reason you stopped staying consistent. Remember, there always be distractions in your life.

There will be times when you may not feel like putting in the effort for your goals. But you can stay committed even when things aren't perfect in your life. You won’t always feel ready to get started again so just do it.

The longer you wait to get back into it, the harder it gets. Take things slowly, but don't stop. Start small and work your way up. You can accomplish everything you set out to do.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hello, Jimi!​
Welcome to Day 7 of The Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass!

Remember, each day’s episodes will be on-demand for a 24-hour period, starting at 10am US Eastern (New York time). However, we’ll send an EARLY ACCESS email a few hours prior on each day.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

7 Natural Options for Bad Breath​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Research shows specific herbs, spices, nutrients, and even common pantry items can be very effective to quickly combat bloating, constipation, diarrhea, heartburn, and gas.
And I just read an outstanding new report by Brian Vaszily that clearly showcases the proven best of these for you.

It’s called: Top Natural Ways to Quickly Combat 5 Top Gut Complaints: Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhea, Heartburn & Gas.

It even provides you How to Use / Dosing guidance for each, so you truly don’t want to miss this well-researched and immediately useful new report!

Get your completely FREE copy here right now

Brian has been a widely trusted and respected natural health advocate and researcher for over 20 years now, and he’s influenced many other luminaries whose names you’re likely familiar with.

And he’s giving you this important new 24-page report today in support of the forthcoming major online event I’ve been urging everyone NOT to miss, Younger, Longer: The Insider’s Health Summit.

(By the way, on the page right after free sign-up, don’t miss Brian’s brief story of how a cruel joke years ago actually inspired this unique event, and has great significance for your health today – quite powerful!)

True to form, in Top Natural Ways to Quickly Combat 5 Top Gut Complaints: Bloating, Constipation, Diarrhea, Heartburn & Gas Brian does a masterful job of pinpointing the most effective natural ingredients to turn to if you ever suffer from any of the "big 5" gut complaints:

Click here now to get your free copy of this important new guide

You’re about to discover…

• The 7 top herbs and nutrients that can provide fast relief for bloating and gas

• The 8 best natural ways to quickly ease heartburn (3 herbs, 2 foods, 1 juice, 1 pantry item, and even one surprising candy to choose from!)

• The 8 best herbs and nutrients for fast constipation relief

• The 6 top natural ways to ease diarrhea quickly (including two types of leaves that can help you!)

• How best to consume each of these and how much to take
It really doesn’t get any more directly helpful than this wonderful new guide, so...

Get your copy of "Top Natural Ways to Quickly Combat 5 Top Gut Complaints" FREE right here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

WELCOME​

I am writing this week’s Love Note with a few little tears in my eyes. We’ve been fostering a lovely cat, Speedy, and I dropped her off today because she is being adopted tomorrow. It’s a bittersweet moment, because we are so happy that she has found her forever home, but we are so sad to see her go.

We were only supposed to have her for a few weeks in April, for her to be spayed and recover somewhere comfortable before being adopted. A few days after we picked her up however, our third COVID lockdown in Ontario happened and they were forced to pause adoptions. A few other things happened too to prolong her stay, so long story short, what started out as a 2-3 week foster, ended up lasting almost 4 months.

I knew she wasn’t the cat meant for us, so though we did toy with the idea of keeping her, it didn’t feel like exactly the right fit for either us or her. Because of this knowledge, I didn’t expect to be so positively affected by her presence in our lives; we really bonded with her, and it was so much harder to let her go today than I thought it was going to be.

Speedy and my feelings about having to take her back today made me realise that I had a similar experience with cancer: I was completely not expecting the way it would affect me. I suspected, of course, that there would be ripples and impacts and changes, but I was not prepared for the many positive effects it would have.

What these experiences have taught me is to remain open to letting unexpected things affect you in unexpected ways. Our lives can change for the better in an untold number of ways and at any moment. I have learned to be on the lookout for the little surprises of life and to welcome them, even if they don’t seem positive at first; you never know where they are going to lead you.

The lockdown was terrible, but it resulted in Speedy being with us long enough to make me realise just how much we need and want a furry companion in our lives, and cancer, well cancer has made me realise just about every other significant thing in my life. It’s all just more evidence for me that things happen as they are meant to happen, and that even the negative things in our lives can lead to some of the greatest positives if we simply keep an eye out for them and welcome them when they arrive.

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Meditation Made Easy​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 65+ experts consist of therapists, counselors, doctors, researchers, coaches, educators and healers across the full spectrum of mental, emotional, spiritual, and energetic well-being.

Think of it like a Virtual Retreat you can participate in from the comfort of your home… for free.

Oh, and did I mention… I’m going to be part of the event!?

My own session is titled Foundations Pathway: Essential Practices for Truly Holistic Wellness (Saturday morning).

Hope you'll tune it!

Free Online Event
Power of You : A Virtual Experience
August 6-8, 2021

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, have you ever felt overwhelmed when it comes to information about vitamins?

Because there is SO MUCH of it…

And it all seems to conflict.

One source says turmeric needs to be taken with black pepper… another says that black pepper is bad for your stomach.

Which one is true? And who do you believe?

The truth is, you need to be careful when it comes to information about vitamins and supplements.

Why can’t you believe most vitamin “propaganda” that you see on the internet?

One very simple and obvious reason: The people promoting that propaganda are almost always trying to do one of two contradictory things…

1. Sell you vitamins
  2. Convince you that vitamins are useless

Or... sell you supplements or potions or elixirs or snake oil.

In either case, the information is specifically edited and manipulated to make it easier to reach into your wallet later.

Which is why I’m so confident and comfortable recommending the Vitamin Masterclass to you. It’s a free seven-part series that distills Dr. Andrew Saul’s 44 years of vitamin expertise. Andrew is widely recognized as the planet’s BEST vitamin teacher.

It’s all about how to use vitamins and supplements to cure…and prevent…disease.

There are even a couple of videos in it specifically about vitamins and COVID-19 vack-seens.

And Andrew does NOT sell any vitamins or supplements (not to mention potions or pills).

No hidden agenda. No sales pitch. Just potentially life-saving information you need to keep you and your family healthy and safe.

Share this email with anyone you want.

You might just save a few lives.

Register HERE for Vitamin Masterclass.

See you there,

To your health,

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Written by John D Rockefeller
Hopefully, it won't get deleted and she'll post more of what is written.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forced Vaccinations On The Way

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

FDA document admits “covid” PCR test was developed without isolated covid samples for test calibration, effectively admitting it’s testing something else​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

In Israel, the most vaccinated country in the world, HALF of all new “delta” infections are occurring in “fully vaccinated” people​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Local government in Philippines declares that unvaccinated people are barred from purchasing FOOD​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thai government approves green chiretta herb as treatment for covid​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, did you know that some of the most toxic chemicals you’re exposed to every day come from your skincare products?

It’s true… BHA and BHT, dibutyl phthalate, formaldehyde, parabens, PEGs, sodium laureth sulfate…

The list goes on and on, and every one of those chemicals has its own long list of harmful side effects.

If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the sheer volume of carcinogens hidden in your bathroom cupboard, rest assured that there are safe, effective alternatives.

Unlock Dr. Eric & Sabrina Zielinski’s 141-page eGuide, Non-Toxic Body Care & DIY Recipe Guide to Soothe Inflammation Eczema & Skin Disease, and learn everything you need to know about making body care products at home!

—>>Download your complimentary Non-Toxic Body Care & DIY Recipe Guide to Soothe Inflammation Eczema & Skin Disease!

Learn the basics of DIY body care and discover 44 step-by-step recipes that will help you to avoid toxic chemicals and topical skin flare-up triggers, and soothe inflammation with ingredients that your skin will thank you for.

Easy Quick-Start Recipes include:

• Anti-Aging & Skin Healing Serum
  • Beard Oils, Harvest Spice
  • Curl-Boosting Hair Spray
  • Facial Cleanser, Foaming
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Lip Balm
  • Mouthwash
  • Shaving Cream
  • Sunscreen Lotion
  • Whipped Body Butter
  • And more!

Many of Dr. Z’s recipes include variations for simple options made from an all-natural, pre-made product that you can add essential oils to. Mama Z calls these her “simple essential oils recipes” because there aren’t a lot of base ingredients to purchase and mixing them up is a breeze!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online Eczema, Psoriasis & Skin Disease Masterclass taking place on August 23-29, 2021, where you’ll learn more about an effective, comprehensive approach to help ease flare-ups, relieve your symptoms and heal your skin from the inside out and the outside in!

Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!

To total-body health,

The Holistic Body Health Team

P.S. Don’t miss out on Dr. Eric & Sabrina Zielinski’s empowering 141-page eBook, Non-Toxic Body Care & DIY Recipe Guide to Soothe Inflammation Eczema & Skin Disease, when you unlock it now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Monday​

August-2-2021
Don't keep yourself from going after what you really want for fear of being judged by other people. People will judge you no matter what. You can never win the approval game.

Instead of directing your energy on escaping people's judgments, just focus on what makes you happy. Work on being comfortable with yourself first! If you don't value yourself, you're more likely to assume that other people don't value your worth as well.

Provide a sense of value for yourself. As long as you believe you're worthy and valuable, then external judgment doesn't matter.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi-

92% of gluten-free diets FAIL! Join me to discover how YOU can beat those odds.

Millions of people are suffering with gluten-induced autoimmune illnesses and have no idea that a simple diet change could potentially save their lives.

The Glutenology™ Masterclass could help you answer questions like:

• What is gluten?
  • What are the symptoms of gluten sensitivity?
  • I’ve gone gluten free. Why am I still struggling with symptoms?
  • Are there tests to determine if I’m gluten sensitive?
  • Where do I start a gluten-free diet?
  • What are gluten mimickers & what do they do?
  • Get answers to these and many more questions!

—>>Begin your gluten-free journey when you attend this complimentary, online event!

Be sure to mark your calendar for day 1 on September 15-19, 2021!

Why attend this important health event?

Early in his career, your host, Dr. Peter Osborne, was fortunate enough to find out about gluten sensitivity while helping a young girl who was given a terminal diagnosis. At nine years old, she had been diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, and was told that she only had six months to live. It was determined that her disease was actually triggered by gluten, and after going gluten free, she made a full recovery from her illness. This incredible health transformation is one of the reasons that Dr. Osborne founded Gluten Free Society.

Because of his passion to educate the world about gluten, he created this comprehensive 10-module masterclass backed by 20 years of clinical experience and research on gluten sensitivity.

He’s here to help you by sharing his wisdom.

Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!

—>>I’ll see you online at The Glutenology™ Masterclass when you register now!

See You There!!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Helpful Tips For Healing A Gluten-Ravaged Body​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Protect Yourself Against Potentially Deadly Melanoma​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Do you eat brown rice or white rice?
If you eat brown, then you should definitely watch my NEW video here.
New Video
It’s about your mitochondria.
Your mitochondria are the batteries that power your cells and body.
When your mitochondria encounter a lot of toxins, it can make you feel tired and low on energy.
Brown rice contains one of the 5 worst toxins for your mitochondria.
It’s a heavy metal that is in the bran (or shell) of the brown rice.
It’s the same heavy metal that you’ll be exposed to if you eat factory raised chicken or eggs.
Farmers intentionally add this heavy metal to the feed that factory chickens eat because it helps them grow faster.
Unfortunately for you, when you eat it, it harms your mitochondria.
And that’s really bad.
Why?
Because your mitochondria play a pivotal role in your cellular health.
They directly impact how fast you age…
And like I said earlier, they can have a HUGE impact on your energy levels.
That’s why if you often have low energy, my new video is something you should definitely watch:
In this NEW video I reveal the #1 sign of poor mitochondrial health — and I show you how to improve your mitochondrial health fast.
Check it out if you struggle with low energy or any of the foods I mentioned in this email.
Trust — it’s worth the watch.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are you struggling to control your moods as you go through menopause?

You're not alone!

That's why we’ve partnered with Beth Learn, founder of Fit2B Studio, to create a free class called:

5 Ways to Manage Moods and Hormones During Menopause

In this free workshop, you’ll learn:

• How small dietary changes can help your hormones
  • An area of fitness too many women overlook
  • Why and how you should make time for “balance training”
  • What every woman needs to know about sleep and hormones
  • The surprising power of having fun during menopause

Save your seat right here!

We’re super excited about this class, and we’re even more excited about who’s teaching it.

Beth Learn is the founder of Fit2B Studio, which is the world's leading provider of women's fitness for Diastasis Recti, Perimenopause, Pelvic Floor Strength, and more. Beth has a degree in Exercise & Sport Science and over twenty years of experience working with thousands of women worldwide.

We can’t wait to learn from Beth’s years of experience!

The class is being offered at two times for your convenience:
Thursday, August 5 at 11am ET
Friday, August 6 at 7pm ET

Click here to register for the time that’s better for you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

Some of today's most common health issues can be fixed through proper nutrition.

And fixing these issues is not as hard as some people will lead you to believe.

If you suffer from consistent bloating, stubborn weight, unexplained hair loss, and skin issues, then I've recorded a Masterclass for you (and it's free and live now!)​
In this exclusive 60-minute lesson with me, you'll discover:
  • The power of hydration for great-looking skin, digestion and gut health, energy levels, and mental focus.
  • What types of oils to use and which to avoid at all costs.
  • The problem with modern wheat, plus healthy alternatives.
  • The devastating impacts of sugar and three of the best natural alternatives.
  • How to choose and cook clean protein sources, whether you're into animal products or not.
  • The dangers of dairy (and I'll spill the beans on butter, and share some non-dairy alternatives).
  • The secret to building a perfectly balanced meal.
  • And much, much more.
This exclusive masterclass goes beyond paleo, vegan, vegetarian, and intermittent fasting, and teaches you how to use the power of nutrition to heal.

I'm so excited to hear what you think, so please leave me a comment on the page and let me know your biggest takeaway!

In good health,​
James and Laurentine
mail
James & Laurentine​
mail
Click here to watch the free nutrition masterclass

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

We need your help.

We are about to launch an all-out vitamin assault on the The Big Five Killers…

Cancer
Diabetes
Heart Disease
Dementia
Depression

That’s a big fight! And with nasty enemies like that we need all the help we can get.

Here’s how you can help us…

REGISTER HERE FOR AUGUST 10th “Fighting The Vitamin War on Cancer.”

Then, you’ll see a form to send us your questions about cancer.

We answer as many questions on the webinar as time allows because these five webinars will help us build…

Dr. Andrew W. Saul’s Brand New, Updated MegaVitamin Formula (MVF) Course!

Andrew is the world’s number one vitamin teacher. And for over 5 years, this course has helped over 2000 people learn how to use vitamins, in the right doses, to heal their bodies naturally and non-invasively.

And now we’re about to add a MAJOR update to this legendary course on October 1st.

With your help, we will be adding 5 new presentations on how to use vitamins to defeat and prevent The Big Five Killers.

But we can’t do it without you.

If you want to help us battle cancer, please sign up for the first webinar and enter your questions now.

More webinars will follow on the other Big Five... but let’s take on cancer first.

Thank you in advance for your help... and I’ll see you on the webinar!

Have a great week

mail
mail

Trevor
PS: If you stay until the end of the webinar, you’ll get a chance to join the new, updated MVF course through a never-to-be-repeated discounted “Founder’s Offer!” See you there. Register here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
If you ever worry about Alzheimer’s, autoimmune, cancer, diabetes, heart disease and other diseases…

About wrinkles, sagging skin, bad posture, and other signs of “looking old”…

Or about chronic fatigue, pain, digestive issues, foggy brain, and other signs of “feeling old”…

The most important question you could possibly ask a world-renowned M.D. or natural health researcher is:

“What are the 3 simple and MOST effective steps I can personally take, starting right now, that can help me the most?”

In this unique and powerful online event, you’re about to get the exact answers you need

It’s called Younger, Longer: The INSIDER’s Health Summit.

In it, 22 world-renowned M.D.s and natural health researchers are going to reveal ONLY the proven most effective steps of all you must take (no theory, no maybes, no fluff!)

This life-changing – possibly even life-saving -- event is completely FREE

Younger, Longer is hosted by our good friend, Brian Vaszily, a wise and fun soul who’s been a widely respected natural health advocate and researcher for over 20 years.

(On the page right after free sign-up, don’t miss Brian’s brief story of how a cruel joke years ago inspired this important event and has great significance for your health today – pretty powerful!)

In a world where all the health info out there can feel overwhelming, CLARITY on the proven most important steps of all is exactly what we need, so…

Do not miss this important and free online event!

VU Sponsors