Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bill de Blasio threatens to expand “vaccine passport” requirements in New York City: Are grocery stores next?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Doctors share THEIR OWN vaccine injury horror stories, revealing that vaccines are devastating the medical profession​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Time flies when you’re having fun, Jimi...

It also flies when you’re just doing the usual, plugging along, and keep’n on keep’n on.

So if you missed the docuseries on preventing Alzheimer’s, you’re not alone…

In fact, I missed the entire first 4 episodes even though I’ve been looking forward to it for months!

Life happens.

But you’ve really really got to see this...

This documentary series isn’t just going viral, it’s spreading across the internet like wildfire!

Why?

Because they’re revealing the science-backed secrets behind what it takes to keep your brain healthy today, tomorrow, and in the future so you can live a long, healthy, fulfilling life.

What more could anyone ask for?!

If you missed the LIVE broadcast, I’ve got some exciting news...

There has been an overwhelming response to Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention, so they have decided to make ALL 12 episodes available to watch for FREE this entire weekend!

Even if you haven’t registered to watch, you can still sign up today and catch the entire series by clicking here to reserve your personal viewing link.

Join us for a FULL SERIES replay all weekend long from 12:00 noon ET Friday, August 6th – August 8th at 11:59 PM ET!

Tune in this replay weekend to discover:

• The ways we can actually grow new brain cells and change the expression of our genes at any age
  • The best and worst foods for your brain health
  • The science behind the perfect night’s sleep, and how to achieve this each and every night
  • Easy to use stress reducing techniques to protect your brain and improve your quality of life
  • Simple, practical ways to make brain-healthy exercise part of your life at any age
  • How one over the counter drug is associated with an increased risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease
And so much more!

Click here to join us for the Replay Weekend of Alzheimer’s - The Science of Prevention!

I’ll see you there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Restless Leg Syndrome​

Restless leg syndrome is a disorder in which there is an urge or need to move the legs to stop unpleasant sensations.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Saturday​

August-7-2021
Sleep matters. Sleep plays a very important role in good mental health. Adequate sleep improves your mood and perspective a thousand times over. You're less likely to spiral into anxiety and dark thoughts.

Lack of sleep negatively affects your ability to cope with life. A consistent sleep schedule will make working through the day a lot easier.

Do not skimp on your sleep during the week thinking that you can catch up during weekends. You need to have a healthy sleep schedule. It is a priority worth keeping, no matter your situation.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

Millions of people in the West are living with symptoms of depression, anxiety, and PTSD...and many live in a perpetual state of extreme isolation & fear.

These are diagnoses that claim thousands of lives every day in the United States alone and are viewed as incurable by the medical establishment.

And yet, right now there is a therapeutic option for these mental health challenges that is in the final stages of FDA testing and boasts a 70% cure rate for PTSD!

What is it?

MDMA…

But until it is fully legalized, it remains a Schedule 1 drug, saddled with years of misunderstanding, misinformation, and a ton of misuse.

And because it is so misunderstood and misused, I am excited to share this amazing new book by my friend Dr. Dan Engle called,

A Dose of Hope: A Story of MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy

I actually just interviewed Dr. Dan for my upcoming summit called Awaken The Healer Within, and he shared with me an unbelievably tragic and touching story about his sister who found herself in a losing battle with PTSD.

Her death thrust Dan onto a radically different path that had him searching for a greater understanding of complex mental health challenges like PTSD.

In this groundbreaking, informative, and easy-to-read book, Dr. Dan shows you what treatment looks like through the eyes of a fictional patient.

Follow in-depth conversations between doctor and patient, learn about the history of MDMA-assisted therapy, understand how and why it helps, and experience the process for yourself—without ever having to take anything.

The treatment presented here is a synthesis of real experiences and stunning results happening today in trials around the world.

Whether you or a loved one suffer from PTSD, or you just want to heal something that’s keeping you from living your best life, you don’t want to miss A Dose of Hope.

I hope you enjoy it!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi
With recipes for every meal of the day (and dessert!), this cookbook will help you get started on the journey to your gluten-free life.

Discover 15 amazing recipes inside this new cookbook from Glutentology expert Dr. Peter Osborne

These healthy no-gluten recipes you’ll find in this cookbook are made with whole food ingredients to help nourish you and your whole family.

Enjoy these delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes:

✅ Kale and Mango Smoothie
✅ Veggie Steak Salad
✅ Fajita Bowl with Cauliflower Rice
✅ Blackened Carrots with Tahini Dressing
✅ No-Pain Ice “Cream”
✅ Warrior Lemon Bars
✅ And more!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the fr-ee, online Glutenology™ Masterclass taking place on September 15-19, where Dr. Peter Osborne will teach you the most powerful, most relevant information about gluten backed by 20 years of clinical trials for gluten sensitivity.

Download your cookbook and claim your seat for Dr. Osborne’s new masterclass right here.

To your health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi!
In this episode, I am speaking with Trudy Scott who is a “food and mood” expert, as well as a qualified nutritionist. She educates individuals suffering from anxiety about nutritional solutions for anxiety. She is the author of a range of books on this topic and is also the host of the Anxiety Summit.
In this podcast, Trudy and I discuss:
  • How neurotransmitter dysfunction may be the root cause of your anxiety
  • How neurotransmitter support like GABA, Tryptophan, 5-HTP supplements might work to resolve anxiety
  • How this support makes it easier to modify our addictive habits and cravings
  • Is amino acid testing useful or valid (and is it the best place to start)?
  • How does this approach compare with SSRI antidepressant drugs?
  • When and how much melatonin might be beneficial?
  • Trudy’s top tips to boost mood with food!

You can watch/listen to the podcast HERE

Yours in health,
Ari

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
GMOs could flood the market if we don’t stop a Trump administration rule right away! It allows genetically engineered (GE) foods and animals to be grown and sold without any testing, oversight, or scientific review—but Center for Food Safety just went to court to stop this madness, and now we need your help to win!
Just days ago we filed a groundbreaking lawsuit against this dangerous rule. If we win, we can actually get stronger oversight of GMO crops and foods before they come to market!
GMO and pesticide companies want to avoid regulation and will fight back tooth and nail to protect their profits. But our community doesn’t give up

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,

My friend recently posted a funny photo on social media – it was ice cream smothered in chocolate and underneath she wrote: “Does anyone have the cauliflower recipe for this?”

That’s what eating healthy can sometimes feel like!

Like an endless search for substitutions that – let’s face it – just aren’t as good.

But it doesn’t have to be like that.

One thing I love about the wellness world is how incredibly generous people are with sharing their secrets and their discoveries. And my good friend Brian Vaszily -- natural health veteran -– is right up there with the best of them.

He is sharing his new ebook with the Sacred Science community for FREE, it’s called: 30 Easy and Delicious Superfood Plant-Based Recipes. This thing truly has some incredibly mouth-watering concoctions in it -- from Pumpkin Chai Scones and Vanilla French Toast with Strawberry Sauce to savory Buffalo Cauliflower Wings and Lasagna Soup.

This ebook takes plant-based recipes to another level. And the best part is… it's full of superfoods that are going to help you lead a longer and healthier life!

Click here to get your free Plant-Based Superfood eBook now

Stay curious,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Beware of Deadly Blood Clots

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a condition in which blood clots occur in a deep vein in your body (usually the legs). If that clot travels to the lungs, it can cause a deadly pulmonary embolism.

Travel is one of the major factors that can contribute to DVTs, because sitting still for hours — whether in a car, train, or plane — can cause the blood to pool in your legs, and lead to the formation of clots.

Special: Dr. Crandall Saved His Own Heart With This

When you travel by car, it is imperative to take advantage of every rest stop you come across to get out and stretch your legs. And if you’re on a train or plane, you need to get up and walk around frequently.

This sounds simple, but it’s your best protection.

If you’ve experienced any type of blood clot in the past, talk to your doctor about special precautions to take, such as wearing compression stockings. In addition, taking aspirin during your trip can help prevent blood clots.

Discuss that option with your physician before you set out.

Dr. Chauncey W. Crandall is author of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report newsletter. He is a Yale graduate and is chief of the Cardiac Transplant Program at the world-renowned Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He practices interventional, vascular, and transplant cardiology.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Everyone has their own story. Everyone has their own reason for being here. We all want to live the most fulfilling, pain-free life possible, including you.

So I'm excited to share an amazing discussion Chris Abbot, Mike Kurkowski, and I had on "The Breakthrough Secrets Podcast."

On their podcast, they share their decades experience with helping men & women become the strongest version of themselves... and inspire you to experience what it feels like to live life at your full potential.

In our conversation HERE, there were dozens of insightful takeaways including:
  • How and why fitness was my first love
  • Just because we’re ABLE to perform an activity or function, does NOT mean we are effective or efficient at it
  • Mike and Chris' stories with back pain and recurring pain
  • The mental component of recurring chronic pain, and when it becomes your "identity"
  • How the new digital era affects your posture, pain, & health
  • The time of day I prefer either a (1) mobility/movement based workout OR (2) strength workout
  • The BEST advice to ensure sustainable healthy success
  • What it means to "be your own guarantee" in your health and life.
  • Plus MUCH more... including a SPECIAL GIFT for the podcast audience!

We fit a lot into this episode, and we're thrilled to share this with you...

Click here to listen in

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

The Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass encore weekend is underway — the “top-voted” talks are listed below — all talks and masterclass modules are unlocked today through Monday at 10am U.S. Eastern (New York time)!

At this health event, we learned that nearly 10 million people die every year from cancer AND its treatments.

Empower yourself with the knowledge of what cancer is, why we get it and how to prevent it, so you can start beating this disease today!

>> Listen to the encore of The Becoming Cancer-Free Masterclass now! (start with Module 1: The Foundations, or ANY of the talks below)

Find a few minutes to learn from the “FAN FAVORITE” talks:

• Beyond Coincidence: The #1 Commonality Among Cancer Conquerors, Dr. Bernie S. Siegel
  • Cancer, Epigenetics, Beliefs and Why Your Genes Don’t Have to Be Your Destiny, Dr. Melissa Petersen
  • How Chris Beat Cancer and Lives a Cancer-Free Life, Chris Wark
  • A Holistic Approach for Beating Stage 4 Cancer, Elaine Gibson
  • Improving Your Chances of Becoming Cancer-Free, Jason Prall
  • And much more!

Along with these talks, you’ll also have access to nine comprehensive masterclass modules designed to guide you step-by-step through a powerful process to support full recovery from cancer, without the painful and terrifying side effects.

Reminder: encore weekend ends on Monday morning (as does the sale to keep this masterclass on hand), so be sure to check out the featured talks above to see if this is a topic that could help you along the path to improved health and happiness!

It’s never too late to start preventing cancer...

>> Start learning immediately when you join me for Encore Weekend!

Jason Prall

P.S. I encourage you to find time in your schedule to catch 2-3 of the “featured” talks — you’ll see how incredible this event truly is!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
Watch Sayer’s powerful presentation at the Advanced Medicine Summit
Watch Sayer Ji's first live presentation in over four years, presented to a packed audience in South Dakota. This one is not to be missed!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8 Delicious Ways to Boost Your Immune System

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Sunday​

August-8-2021
Instead of ignoring your unpleasant feelings, acknowledge them and figure out what caused them. It could be anxiety, fear, anger, or sadness.

Feelings have a reason. They influence our behavior. If you learn to pay attention to them, you can learn to use them to support new growth in your life.

Understandably, you would like to forget about the things that cause you to feel miserable, but it's better to just sit down for a moment and focus on them. The meaning of painful emotions comes from how we choose to use them.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This week, I take a closer look at the varying medical viewpoints on whether all men should be screened for prostate cancer. I talk with a team of experts about screening and treatment options and life after prostate cancer surgery and radiation. Plus, prostate cancer survivors tell their stories of being diagnosed, treated and coping with the common side effects that have a negative impact on their lifestyles and intimate relationships.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mob Morality and the Unvaxxed​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

6 Foods That Can Cause Food Poisoning​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

ALLOW​

Cancer helped me realise that I've experienced anxiety all my life, it just looked different than the typical symptoms of anxiety that we think of when we think about being in this state. When I was first diagnosed, I dove right into researching and learning as much as I could about cancer, how and why it developed, why it could have developed in me, and what I could do to help my body heal and prevent it from ever coming back again. I didn't realize it at the time, but this was definitely a symptom of my anxiety and trying to bring a little more control to a situation that feels so wild.

Becoming an active patient and learning how to help yourself is one of the best and most important things you can do on a cancer journey in my opinion, but I let it stray into the realm of the unhelpful for a bit there. For the first year, I tried and mostly succeeded in incorporating into my protocol everything possible that I could find. It included things like high dose vitamin C IVs twice a week, mistletoe therapy every week, hyperthermia every three weeks, weekly colonics, daily coffee enemas, and saunas at least twice a week, plus the conventional parts of treatment I decided to include.

This was doable for the first year, but once I started working more, getting back into acting, and focusing less on cancer, it became a lot more difficult to find the time for all of these things, and that was HUGELY anxiety inducing. I had this great protocol that had been working excellently for me so far, and it was terrifying to think about letting anything from it go. And when I reached the point where I had to do more in a day than just focus on healing and was therefore inevitably unable to do everything as consistently as I had been, I let myself have it.

This was incredibly unhelpful and probably had the opposite effect that I was trying to maintain, contributing to my stress instead of to my healing. And while guilt tripping myself and laying down judgements on myself are things that I continue to work on, it has definitely improved over the last year especially. I have found it helpful to say the words below to myself, and if you struggle with similar anxieties and self-imposed pressures surrounding your healing and your protocol, I hope you find them helpful too. You will find you are more productive in this state, but, most importantly, you will find that you are happier and far more effective at healing.

"It's all okay. Time expands to meet my needs. Stop pressuring yourself to do it all; you have a life to balance too! You are doing an amazing job, so relax and take the pressure off. Allow for flow, welcome ease, invite in peace, and practise calm."

Happy Healing ❤️

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Tips: Diet and Nutrition​

I was making a smoothie yesterday, and I have a little hack that I wanted to share with you all when it comes to bananas in smoothies. Bananas are just about a universal addition to smoothies since they are fantastic for adding the trademark smooth texture that give these nutritious drinks their name. BUT, for those of us trying to keep our sugar low, they present quite the pickle, since ripe bananas have a lot of sugar in them. What is a poor smoothie lover to do?

There are two other things that you can add to smoothies to help make them smooth that both have far less sugar: avocados and the lesser-known cauliflower. These will both help you achieve that desired texture, and I usually add both, but there is a way that you can still include bananas in your smoothies in a way that has far less sugar and as a bonus is super healthy for your gut. To learn about the benefits of green bananas and my hack for keeping them green long enough to use them, check out my full post in the Solis CC Facebook group below!

Check out the full post here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
A plant-based diet can help you function better, reduce your risk of chronic disease, and feel more energetic and alive.
Unfortunately, eating whole foods can be expensive if you don’t know what to look for.
But the good news is that healthy eating doesn’t have to be some kind of elitist luxury. And it doesn’t have to take your whole paycheck.
You can eat really well, but it needn’t cost the earth!
Whether you’re struggling to make ends meet or not, healthy frugality can be liberating. It can free up resources for what you love most — whether that’s time off work, vacations, paying down the mortgage, having a little less stress, or supporting causes you believe in.
Recently, I got to sit down with Toni Okamoto — who literally wrote the book on how to go plant-based on a budget. She’s brilliant at showing how you can save time and money (and reduce waste) in the kitchen — so you can break unhealthy eating habits without breaking the bank.
Listen to this month’s Action Hour interview with the fabulous Toni Okamoto, here.
Toni Okamoto is the founder of Plant-Based on a Budget, the wildly popular website and meal plan that shows you how to save dough by eating veggies. She’s also the author of Plant-Based on a Budget, co-author of The Friendly Vegan Cookbook, and co-host of “The Plant-Powered People Podcast.”
Whether you’re just starting out on your health journey, or you’re already a plant-based pro, I think that you’ll LOVE what you learn in this interview.
Join us for the August WHOLE Life Action Hour, Plant-Based on a Budget, with Toni Okamoto, here.
Yours for value in every bite,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Over the next few days, some wonderful things are coming up. First, KnoWEwell is hosting a wonderful free training (it’s actually part six in a series, but this part is motivating and timely).
Never in our lifetime have we been more aware of the dangers of a compromised immune system.
Early Tuesday morning, this week, I will join three amazing speakers at 6:30 am EST to talk about Exercising to Build a Robust Immunity. Click here to join us at no cost.
Register for this webinar and we will send you a complementary health benefit membership to KnoWEwell.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

California shuts down second-largest hydroelectric power plant due to extreme drought​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Study links Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to eye inflammation​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Defense Secretary Austin to announce mandatory coronavirus vaccinations across the military​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Swedish professor: People will need FIVE vaccine doses for immunity, and if you don’t submit, you’ll no longer qualify as “fully vaccinated”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Covid vaccine passports are a form of “modern day segregation,” warns Dr. Drew​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

No liberty for the unvaccinated: France, Italy to roll out coronavirus passports​

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A Physician Assistant Trying to Awake the School Board
It fell on Deaf Ears

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Monday​

August-9-2021
You may do a lot for others, but sometimes your efforts will not be reciprocated. Not only does it tire you out, but that nonreciprocity causes frustration and anger within you.

We often build up specific ideas in our heads and then turn them into expectations. When others don't meet these expectations, we feel disappointed. Instead of giving up your hopes altogether, just try lowering your expectations a bit.

Start accepting that others will fail to meet your needs sometimes. While you can't control others, you can shift your own perspective.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Nature's 7 Top Sleep Aids​

VU Sponsors