Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

COVID-19 vaccines will kill people while making their underlying conditions appear to be the cause, prominent doctor warns​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

POLIO is a man-made disease caused by heavy metals exposure, not a virus… the entire history of polio and vaccines was fabricated​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The SCIENCE is CLEAR: Higher covid “vaccine” coverage equals higher excess mortality​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

No longer a conspiracy theory: Australia admits using military to send people to covid camps​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are You Sensitive to Antinutrients in Plant Food?​

Hi Jimi-

Food intolerances are very common problems that can be difficult to diagnose. In this video, I am joined by my buddy Evan to explain the causes and symptoms of food sensitivities– specifically stemming from anti-nutrients in plant foods!

If you suffer from respiratory issues, skin problems, gut dysbiosis, or nutrient deficiency– it may be linked to plant food sensitivities. An example of this are oxalates, which are often known as an anti-nutrient, as they tend to bind up some crucial nutrients in foods, stopping them from being fully absorbed.

So in this episode, learn more about what anti-nutrients are, what foods have them, and how you can determine if they are causing you problems!

>> Click here to watch the podcast <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi
In case you missed it, or you’re on the fence whether to watch this or not, we urge you to watch tomorrow’s world premiere of C0VID Revealed.

You deserve to hear both sides of the story and then decide for yourself on what’s best for you and your loved ones.

Even if you’ve already gotten the “jab”, this is far too important to miss.

Why?

Because BILLIONS have been spent to keep this information from being made public.

Find out WHY right here.

See you there,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED LIVESTREAM REPLAY
Omicron Variant Mythbusting
The world faces more lockdowns, travel restrictions, and coerced vaccinations as the WHO announces (and thousands of media stories) the sudden appearance of a new, potentially deadly strain. What’s going on? Hear from one of the world’s leading experts on the topic, and dive deep into an uncensored discussion on the BeSovereign free speech platform!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Eat your vegetables…

Walk 10,000 steps per day…

Get 8 hours of sleep at night…

Drink your water…

Nobody is going to say that’s not good advice. It’s all part of a healthy lifestyle to help you live longer and better.

Unfortunately, it’s ignoring the MOST IMPORTANT component of a long and healthy life.

What’s the secret to actually living to 100+ in a body you can still happily get around in? Cellular health.

Keeping our cells healthy is a matter of cellular regeneration and stem cell growth. Thankfully, doctors and scientists from all over the world have been using peptides to advance cellular regeneration for decades!

And now you can steal their secrets.
Join me at the Peptide Summit happening December 7 – 14, 2021.
The host (Dr. Kent Holtorf) has brought together more than 40 incredible speakers from around the world. They’re covering topics like:

• The #1 peptide you need to fight cancer
  • How to upgrade your brain for clarity, focus, and retention
  • How to reignite the fire in your sex life
  • The best peptides for supple, youthful skin
  • Why peptides are the MOST IMPORTANT part of your sleep routine
  • How to get the energy and vitality of a teenager with a “peptide stack”
  • And much, much more

Right now, you can get your ticket to this weeklong event for FR.EE!

Want to get allllll the details?

Click here to see the full speaker lineup and all the bonuses that you get just for signing up.

In Health!
NaturalPath

P.S. Eventually, the only way to access this life-changing information will be with an All-Access Pass, so don’t miss your chance to attend while it’s still fr.ee.
I can’t wait to see you there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are Bathroom Breaks Ruining Your Sleep?

By Dr. Mehmet Oz and Dr. Mike Roizen, MDs

Jennifer Aniston has acknowledged that she sleepwalks. Jimmy Kimmel talks about dealing with narcolepsy.

But you really can't find many people — celebrities or not — who are willing to talk about another, far more common sleep problem: nocturia, or having to urinate multiple times a night, chronically disrupting sleep.

Around 30% of people over age 30 experience nocturia, and that number climbs to more than 50% of folks ages 60 to 70 and 80% to 90% of those older than that.

Special: Doctor: Prostate Problems’ #1 Complaint. I Have an Answer.

This can happen when your body makes too much urine or can't store it for six to eight hours. It can also be triggered by drinking too much fluid (especially caffeinated drinks or alcohol) before bedtime; the timing of certain medications, including diuretics, some antibiotics, antiseizure meds, excessive vitamin D, and more; or sleep apnea and insomnia.

Diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, prostate obstruction, menopause, and vaginal prolapse are also possible causes.

Because poor sleep has a cascade effect on your physical and mental health and aggravates health issues you're already dealing with, you should talk to your doctor about nocturia.

There are four ways to remedy the problem: Identify and correct underlying health issues; change your behavior (like cutting down on how much you drink in the two hours before bedtime); change the time of day you take some medications; and take medication to treat an overactive bladder.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail

The Pandemic is a Prism Interview

In the interviews that I participate in, I am, naturally, preaching to the choir... In this interview series, I had a different experience. Not since the Joe Rogan interview have I felt in the space of growth and refinement of my perspective and vision that is facilitated by contention and disagreement. Watch Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail

The Information Dozen Video

You may be aware that my husband, Sayer, and I have received some special attention lately. Along with 11 other fearless truth-tellers, we've been singled out as dangerous "anti-vaxxers" who are responsible for sharing two-thirds of the anti-vaccine content circulating on social media...but who are the Disinformation Dozen, really? Watch here
mail
mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail

Urine Therapy Interview

As you walk the path of self-reclamation, you come into contact with a deep inner knowing and begin to realize that everything you've ever needed was within you all along. But what if I told you there was a modality with incredible, radical healing potential that requires literally nothing outside of your own body? Watch Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

Wednesday 12/1, our 27th Episode of Against the Wind will be live on DoctorsandScience.com/Shows at 11:30 AM PST. In this week’s From the Heart segment, Dr. Paul Thomas stresses the need to put kids first and sounds the warning bell that we are headed for big trouble if we do not start to do so. With kids being at little to no risk for C19, the jab is more about adult fear being taken out on kids based on unscientific data that is being manipulated to fit the narrative.

Watch Episode 27

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MENTAL PANDEMIC: What would have happened just 5 years ago with the seasonal flu if today’s Covid hysteria were applied to it?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Nutritional solutions against Covid that support immune function in the presence of ALL variants​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Totalitarian Francis Collins, head of NIH, says he wants to hunt down anyone who disagrees with him about covid and deliver “justice” to them – the criminalization of dissent​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ethnic cleansing? Australian military now FORCIBLY injecting indigenous people with deadly covid “vaccines”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

PSYCHO-BIO-WARFARE: OMICRON hysteria is a virus of the mind with no basis in physical reality… it’s all a mind game to drive people to vax suicide​

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Jimi, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving…

And I hope you were able to enjoy it with friends and family.

If you were able to fly to another state or city to gather with people you love…

If you were able to eat around the table without government mandates hanging over your head forcing you to wear a mask in your own house…

Count yourself as lucky, because this time next year things could look very different… if we don’t speak up now.

I wish I were kidding…

But it’s true.

Last week in California, Santa Cruz County reinstated an indoor mask mandate that extends to wearing masks in your own home.

Government regulations on your health, mandated for private property.

Right in time for Thanksgiving, so that everyone can fly across the country to gather with friends and family… and sit around the table wearing masks in between bites of turkey!

Which reminds me…

Have you signed the petition about air travel yet?

If they have their way, anyone who hasn’t been fully v@cc!nated won’t be able to travel by air anywhere in the US… and the proposed bill covers private airports as well as public.

If it passes, then this time next year you won’t be able to travel across the country for Thanksgiving, even one that’s full of masks.

Not only that, but here’s how the actual bill reads:

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully v@cc!n@ted against C0VlD–19, and for other purposes.

What does “And for other purposes” mean? Your guess is as good as mine, but I’m not loving the possibilities.

Let the powers that be know that you don’t support House Bill 4980.

If we don’t speak up, they will continue to infringe on our rights until we can’t speak up.

Click the link, sign the petition, and join us for the new series C0VlD Revealed to get the TRUTH about what’s been going on.

To total-body health,
Sounds very Australian.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Had a conflict going on inside my head whether or not to post this video. Is it the right decision... I don't know :huh:
And, yes, it's a little over an hour long

HAARP, CLIMATE LOCKDOWNS, END TIMES

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Harvard-trained lawyer wants Fauci, COVID-pushing lawmakers prosecuted for ‘conspiracy to commit murder’​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Tuesday​

November-30-2021
Cherish and appreciate what you have. Don't take anything for granted. Being grateful helps you cope when things seem too difficult.

Sometimes, it's the smallest, simplest things that help you stay sane amidst all the chaos in life. Try to focus more on your blessings.

Be it eating something incredibly delicious, a hug from a loved one, a few minutes in solitude, being in nature or being able to listen to nature sounds on your phone wherever you are, try to focus more on these things rather than the thoughts that make you feel stressed.

As you practice counting your blessings each day, you will realize it doesn't take much to brighten up your day.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trauma Super Conference​
mail

Hi Jimi-

Have you experienced trauma?

Maybe you think you have, but aren’t quite sure...
Or perhaps you suffer from chronic stress, anxiety, or fatigue and can’t seem to figure out the cause.
The truth is that most of us have unresolved trauma due to early life stress, painful loss, and most recently, pandemic-related challenges.
And exposure to trauma, whether physical, mental, or emotional, can have long-term, detrimental effects on your health and wellbeing that are holding you back from living your best possible life.
The good news is that the psychological, neurological, and biochemical effects can be reversed.
In other words, you can heal fully, regardless of how stressed, tired, burnt out, anxious, or depressed you may feel.
That’s why I’m delighted to personally invite you to the Trauma Super Conference, a FREE online event featuring 70+ of the world’s leading experts who will discuss the far-reaching impacts trauma can have and share the most radically comprehensive roadmap to date for optimal health on every level.
Save your FREE seat right here to discover more about:​
  • Healing our collective trauma
  • Understanding and healing relational trauma
  • The relationship between trauma, substance use, and addiction
  • Recovering from narcissistic abuse
  • Stress and burnout as a symptom of trauma
  • Hip hop as a form of therapy
  • Navigating the journey of grief
  • The power of functional medicine for healing
  • Trauma as a lens to understand cultural mistrust

Register now for FREE!
This event is a "Super Conference" unlike any other because it brings together the world’s most trusted and highly regarded doctors, researchers, professors, bestselling authors, healers, and speakers to create a truly interdisciplinary approach to healing at the intersection of functional medicine, neuroscience, psychology, art, and more.
It also includes a wealth of extra free resources including tools, techniques, and practices you can start using immediately to help you become aware of your own trauma, understand its impact on your daily life, and activate the healing process.
Here are just a few of the incredible speakers and what they’ll be sharing…
In "Self Regulating for Trauma Healing," creator of Somatic Experiencing Peter Levine will share practical exercises for trusting the wisdom of the body and self-regulating.
In "Healing Our Collective Trauma," contemporary spiritual teacher Dr. Thomas Hübl will discuss why healing our collective trauma is so essential to all of our healing.
In "Understanding Collective Grief," best-selling author of Finding Refuge: Heart Work for Healing Collective Grief Michelle Johnson will explain how spiritual practice can support processing collective grief.
In "The Addiction Inoculation," New York Times bestselling author Jessica Lahey reveals the protective factors vital to avoiding addictive behavior.
In "How Trauma Affects Your Physical Body," bestselling author Dr. Pedram Shojai explores the direct impacts of trauma on our physical body.
In "Recovering From Narcissistic Abuse," Melanie Tonia Evans, renowned narcissistic abuse recovery expert will share the proven steps she’s used to help millions of people worldwide recover from toxic relationship abuse.
Please don’t miss this incredible, one-of-a-kind event!

See You There!!

Dr. Justin Marchegiani

P.S. When you sign up now you’ll be given INSTANT access to 6 BONUS GIFTS including the following exclusive video sessions…​
  • "The 5 Levels of Compassion" with Dr. Gabor Maté
  • "Trauma, Substance Use, and Psychiatric Disorders" from Dr. Nzinga Harrison
  • "Becoming Free From Dissociation" with Dr Arielle Schwartz
  • "How Trauma and PTSD Can Impact Your Sex Life" with Rafaella Fiallo
  • "Using The Change Triangle for Emotional Education" with Hilary Jacobs Hendel
  • "The 3 Core Emotional Needs" with Alex Howard

You Might Also Like...
Staying Fit with Adrenal Dysfunction and Chronic Fatigue – Is it Possible?​
In this episode, we cover:

1:38
Exercise Movements, Use of Bands, Etc
9:06 Rowers
15:37 Hacks to Increase Exercise Performance
18:53 Post-Recovery
29:39 Why Exercise is Important

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, this empowering interview with Dr. Maya Shetreat was amazing!

You will learn:
  • How to reduce stress on the liver and help balance elevated liver enzymes
  • How to help your liver heal and thrive through mitochondrial support
  • Natural supplement for enhancing your mitochondrial health
  • How to heal leaky gut and improve digestion
  • The truth about coffee enemas for detoxification and cancer
  • How to help heal breathing issues, coughing, and lung issues
  • How grief manifests in the lungs and how to heal it
  • Healing the lungs with ginger tea and a special kind of honey
  • Powerful herbs for helping the microbiome
  • Healing grief through ancient healing practices
  • Powerful solutions for breast cancer
  • And more!
Click here to watch this limited time replay today.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED LIVESTREAM REPLAY
Dear Jimi,
Turns out we were right.
And the title of the study says it all...
Increases in COVID are unrelated to levels of [jabs] across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States” - Published July 2021 in the European Journal of Epidemiology
But you won’t hear about this in the mainstream media. Is it all a political agenda? Are there people with economic incentives to hide the truth?
Is it a conspiracy for global control?
Revealed Films is officially releasing their new docu-series, COVID Revealed, TOMORROW (December 1), where they interviewed over 30 credentialed experts to get their take on the truth.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Tempeh is made from fermented soybeans. It’s a great source of plant-based protein, B vitamins, and many important minerals. When you know what to do with it, tempeh can also be amazingly delicious in a chili, as a plant-based bacon, or even as a salad topper.
Here’s what you need to know about tempeh and how to make it taste great.
Yours for enjoying healthy foods,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Tempeh scores remarkably high on the “awesomely-good-for-you” chart, but most people have no idea how to prepare it. You don’t have to be one of them! Get the whole tempeh story (and some delicious recipes) here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trauma Puts Women’s Hearts at Risk

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

According to a new study, experiencing a traumatic event such as the death of a loved one or a life-threatening illness increases heart attack risk by more than 65% among middle-aged and older women.

Psychological stress is known to contribute to the risk of heart disease and heart attack, but this study looked at what types of stress had significant impact on heart health in middle-aged and older women by comparing women who had suffered heart attacks to women who hadn’t.

Special: The 'Super Oxygen' Secret to Healing Over 100 Health Conditions

Researchers looked at 26,763 women, average age 56, who participated in the national Women’s Health Study. They were questioned about negative life events such as being fired from a job, having legal problems, unemployment, marital infidelity, financial strain, death of a loved one, and life-threatening injuries or illness to themselves or a loved one.

The women were followed for nine years, and the results of those who suffered heart attacks were compared with those who did not. Researchers noted women living in households earning less than $50,000 per year appeared to be more vulnerable.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
video preview
Top 10 Foods for Insulin and Leptin Sensitivity
In this video, I go through my top 10 foods for blood sugar stability and insulin and leptin sensitivity.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Grow Food Anywhere​

On Saturday my friend, Marjory Wildcraft, is hosting a special webinar called:
"How To Grow Lots Of Food In A Grid-Down Situation Even If You Have No Experience, Are Older, And Out Of Shape"
Sounds like even I could do it :)
It’s for people who want the fastest and easiest ways to produce healthy and delicious meat, eggs, and vegetables.
(WARNING: This event may offend vegans.)
This educational webinar will cover:
- Current status of the global food supply (looking shaky)
- How much land you need (surprisingly little)
- The easiest and fastest foods to produce (essential to know)
- A complete plan to be able to produce all your own food (planning is key)
- How to get started today (no time like the present!)
According to the UN FAO Food Price Index, prices are up 39% in the last 12 months.
And if you grow your own food, it's like growing your own money.
This is a no-cost live stream event + post-presentation Q&A, so come with the questions you want answered!
Click Here to register for this free educational webinar Saturday, December 4, at 2:00 p.m. Central Time

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your "Energy Hygiene"​

Low energy is one of the main signs that something is wrong in the body.
And your body's production of energy is essential for getting and staying well because every process in the body requires energy.
So it's essential to learn how to master your own "energy hygiene".
And right now you can download Christine Schaffner's new eBook, Energy Hygiene: Practical Guide & Healing Checklists.
When you download the book, you'll also gain access to the upcoming summit, "Overcoming Chronic Illness Masterclass: Infections, Toxins and Mindset", which starts on Monday December 6th.
>> Download the eBook and access the summit.
I'm happy to see that this event is going to cover the topic of "interference fields", which is one of the hidden causes of complex and confusing symptoms and illness.
To learn more about the topics covered in this event, go here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Deadly Killers in Your Mouth

The legendary doctor, Reinhard Voll, M.D., spent 40 years researching how oral health affects disease risk, and his discoveries are shocking.
Hidden infections and poisons in your mouth can cause cancer, heart disease, diabetes and more.
Some of these poisons come from common dental practices, while others are generated by oral infections and gum disease.
And when these conditions in the mouth are reversed, amazing healings of thinks like debilitating arthritis, advanced diabetes, and hopeless cases of cancer can take place.
These true stories are astonishing.
If you or someone you love is suffering from disease, this could be the missing piece that ends the suffering and saves a life.
I encourage you to click here to reserve your complimentary access today.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Nature's Best Fertilizer ... And a Business for You?​

Did you know that you can power your entire garden organically with just one small worm farm?
Did you know that you can earn a living supplying worms (and worm castings) to gardeners, farmers, fishermen, etc?
With worm composting, you create Nature's best fertilizer, worm castings (worm poo) to feed and nurture plants while regenerating healthy soil, just the way Nature intended.
University of Georgia's Engineering Outreach Program conducted a study which showed that tomato plants grown in worm castings grew 3 times faster than those grown in potting mix alone.
You can actually create 3 different types of organic fertilizer with a single worm farm.
  1. The worm castings can be applied directly to the soil around your plants and trees (or buried underneath them before planting). This acts as a natural slow release fertilizer.
  2. Worm leachate (the liquid that runs through and collects under the worm farm) can be diluted with water and applied directly to plants when watering as a liquid fertilizer.
  3. You can also brew your worm castings into a "worm tea", allowing you to create a virtually limitless supply of liquid fertilizer for your garden and plants.
If you're ready to throw out the your chemical fertilizers and to learn more, my good friend Duncan Carver has been publishing the popular "Worm Farming Secrets" newsletter for more than 14 years now.
If this topic interests you, I highly recommend signing up for his newletter at the link below, and then take a look his "The Business & Biology Of Raising Composting Worms" book and membership offer on the next page. (only $20!)
Learn How To Make Your Garden Thrive With Worm Composting.
"We live in a Retirement Village and space is limited so it is not possible to have a compost heap. As an alternative, I started a worm farm in our garage four years ago and it has been a great success, largely due to Duncan Carver's excellent newsletter. I have not purchased any fertiliser, or bug spray, since then and our garden has never looked better or healthier. The leachate, diluted 20:1, is an excellent liquid fertiliser and foliar spray, but I believe that the Worm Tea is even better." ~ Graham Harington – Cape Town, South Africa
"The Business & Biology Of Raising Composting Worms" will provide you with literally all the information you need to succeed (and contains answers to every possible question you might have). It's hands down the most comprehensive repository of worm composting knowledge online.
Along with the book which you can download immediately, you'll also get access to ...
... a whole bunch of informative white papers & other documentation that can assist you in different aspects of your own worm composting projects such as:
  • Worm bin and bed plans you can replicate to setup your own vermiculture operations.
  • Teaching materials for teachers to use in their classroom worm farming projects, including lessons and activities to teach the valuable aspects of worm farming to your students.
  • All back issues of the worm farming secrets newsletter, containing more than 250 different Q&A's on every conceivable topic of worm composting.
All easy to search and find.
Where else can you learn how to start a regenerative business for just $20?!
Sign up for the free newsletter, and then check out the book and membership offer.
Make Your Garden or Farm--Or Somebody Else's__Thrive With Worm Composting!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, hope you are doing well today.

If you're already well aware of how crucial your gut health is to your overall health...

Check out this excellent and free new GI Health Summit that starts in just a few days

If you are newer to this topic, one of the first things worth knowing about is your "gut-brain axis" (GBA).

This is the bidirectional flow of information between gut and brain -- in short, your gut has great impact on your brain and your brain has great impact on your gut.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

DESIGNED TO FAIL: Israeli scientists document rapid FAILURE of covid vaccines, push booster shots anyway​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

New “Omicron” variant so far detected ONLY in the “fully vaccinated”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

PROOF that COVID “vaccines” cause prion disease​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BOMBSHELL: There is NO scientific evidence that covid-19 vaccines have saved a single life​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, I messed up and sent this email earler with a link that took you to our petition and not directly to sign up for the episodes.

Luckly I caught it before my boss saw it :) Here is the email with the correct link.

If you’re not signed up for our new series, C0VlD Revealed?

You’re about to miss out on a seriously important docuseries that will challenge everything you thought you knew about the p@ndemic.

And the information in Episode One alone is so important, missing it is just not an option if you want to understand what’s been going on behind the scenes…

And protect yourself from it.

Every interview contains SO MUCH vital information, and it can’t be found anywhere else.

The experts featured in this investigative series are risking everything in order to get this message out to you.

They are actively being censored, many of them have actually received death threats, and it may just get worse.

The series also features interviews with people whose lives have been turned upside down by adverse reactions after taking the C0VlD jab. People just like you and me, whose lives have been forever changed...

All because they trusted that the shot was as “safe” as they’ve been telling us it is.

There’s still time to catch it all for free, if you hurry!

Here’s what’s in the first Episode alone:

You won’t believe what Dr. Robert Malone has to say.

This highly acclaimed, professionally respected researcher has been awarded 9 patents for mRNA and DNA research.

He knows viruses better than nearly anyone in the world, having made huge contributions to treatments for viruses like HIV, Ebola and other SARS viruses.

Dr. Malone is truly someone special.

CLICK HERE to Start Watching His Full Interview Now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi!
Whatever kind of diet you normally eat, food-wise the holidays are a challenging time for just about everyone… Especially if you’re on a restricted diet.
This is true whether you have weight or health goals...
Food sensitivities… Digestive issues…
Or if you have chosen a vegan diet and abstain from animal products completely.
With all the office parties, family events and other celebrations, you often don’t have the control over food options that you normally do the rest of the year.
Add to that the typical stress and sheet temptations that are part and parcel with the holiday season…
And you’ve got a “recipe” for overindulging, conflicts over ethics, unwanted weight gain, feeling miserable because you have almost nothing to eat… And everything in between!
Well, we gathered together three lovely people who know all about these issues in a brand new webinar we're sharing, Surviving the Holidays With Dietary Restrictions.
It’s part of the re-launch of the VegHealth Nutrition Mastery Webinar Event, happening December 10-12.
It’s totally free to attend, and of course as a valued member of the VegHealth Family, you’ve got a free ticket!
To save your spot, simply CLICK THIS BUTTON:
We’ll make sure to send you the links as the webinars go live.
Oh, and as part of this event, we’re also giving away some wonderful bonuses, including our Holiday Recipes bundle (Click the button above to access those!). :D
When you sign up for this delightful presentation, you’ll discover top tips on…
✅ How to overcome the emotional and social challenges of diet restrictions
✅ Strategies to minimize stress about ensuring your needs are met
✅ Ways to make sure you feel satisfied with your meals and minimize FOMO
✅ How to prepare mentally and physically BEFORE you arrive at an event
✅ Sticking to your dietary restrictions and goals
✅ And so much more!
It’s a WONDERFUL presentation that’s suitable for vegans and non-vegans, alike.
You’ll also get access to the other FOUR info-packed webinars that are part of this event…
Hope to see you there, Jimi.
To a Happy, Healthy Holiday Season!
The VegHealth Team

VU Sponsors