Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The New Omicron covid strain.

I listened to an interview last night with health officials from Sth Africa where its from.
They said they couldn't believe how the world is reacting to it.
They said yes it is a bit more easily transmissible but that it is ultra mild in symptoms and the weakest strain there is! It poses no danger, its causing no hospitalisation. Listening to them speak it sounded weaker than a common cold to be honest.
They said there is nothing to fear with it at all and the world was overreacting creating fear out of nothing and why aren't they listening to us!

The media madness has started already.
View attachment 188184
View attachment 188185

I read when the Delta Vairant evolved it was not worse than a Cold or Flu. Just Media and Governmental Mental Brainwashing~!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Saturday​

November-27-2021
Everything will work out just fine. If you think about your past experiences, you will realize that you always make it through the storm and come out stronger.

You always overcame the things you thought you couldn't survive. Whatever you’re going through now will pass. You don’t have to try so hard to control everything.

Release your worries. Stop overthinking, worrying, and stressing yourself out.

Don't think about how it will happen, simply trust that everything that's meant for you is making its way towards you right now. It will be okay.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi
In the Conquering Cancer Summit, we shared with you many great insights on preventing and treating cancer.

But today, I want to shift the conversation, from informational to instructional, and provide you with a simple and easy-to-follow blueprint for healing.

And that’s why right now, we’ve made the first 2 modules of Nathan Crane’s Becoming Cancer Free Masterclass available to watch at no cost for the next 24 hours.

This Masterclass will help you fast-track everything you learned during the Summit and show you how to quickly cleanse your body of disease.

>> GO HERE to watch the Masterclass modules

Your partners in health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, we’ve heard that the C0VlD j@b has caused heart issues in teenage boys…

But have you heard about the rate of heart problems for adults?

I’m guessing you haven’t… and that’s not an accident.

But the truth ought to be available for EVERYONE to see, so they can make an informed decision about whether or not the benefits outweigh the risks.

According to a study in JAMA, the incidence of heart issues has nearly doubled since January 2021 for those who have gotten the jab.

Here’s just ONE of the charts from the study...

The bottom line is that the world we used to know is gone and you’ve got to start preparing for the future.

I want to show you how.

If you want to truly understand the risks and benefits of this and how to brace yourself for what’s to come... I strongly advise you to watch this short video right now.

Religious exemptions are being ignored and denied.

Additional doses are now being urged on more and more people.

Soon, your body will no longer be in your control.

>>> Get the uncensored TRUTH about C*V!D

To your health,

The Answer to Cancer

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Who doesn’t love to sit down after a long day’s work and relax with a good glass of red? It seems like every day there is a new study or article praising wine as the miracle elixir of health. However, for every piece of research praising the sultry libation, there is another discounting the claims. The constant back and forth, like most findings in health, is confusing to the average consumer looking for applicable solutions. Therefore, to ease the burden, this article aims to unravel some of the mysteries surrounding wine and health.

Wine and Burning Fat

Many wine enthusiasts praise and permit their habit as a way to combat weight gain. The argument is often based on the findings of a 2015 Oregon State University study that linked a specific wine acid to weight loss. The wine in question was a rare red wine, and the acid is only produced by the Red Muscadine grape, grown in the southeastern US state of Georgia, mostly. However, while the particular acid from that single grape species can possibly promote weight loss, it is typically only used in sweet wine, negating most weight loss benefits. The research is promising, and with further study might will out broader benefits, but don’t base your entire weight loss journey on a daily glass of wine.

Wine and Heart Health

Another study shows potential promise for heart health. While the European Society of Cardiology conducted a study in 2014 to find a link between wine consumption and the production of good cholesterol, the findings initially seemed discouraging. The study proved no direct correlation between wine consumption and the production of HDL. However, within the study and upon closer inspection of the results, researchers noted that individuals who drank wine and worked out at least twice weekly showed signs of increased HDL and decreased LDL or bad cholesterol. Unfortunately, as testing the correlation of exercise with wine consumption was not the intent of the initial study, more research is needed.

Wine and Cancer

Like weight loss, more research is needed to determine the cancer-fighting properties of wine. While most wines contain several antioxidants, the primary compound known for its anti-carcinogenic properties is ellagic acid. Unfortunately, EA is not found in most wines because it is only found in red muscadine grapes. A study conducted in the Journal of Cancer Biology and Medicine did discuss EA as a preventative and therapeutic tool against specific forms of cancer. However, because of the limited supply of wines and grapes with EA, it is unclear the overall advantages of wine consumption in the fight against cancer.

Wine and Blood Pressure

If you want a solution to your blood pressure or hypertension woes, do not drink a glass of red wine. While touted as a tool to lower blood pressure for nearly three decades, it is a myth that wine can correct blood pressure problems, at least when containing alcohol. A recent study of the effects of red wine on blood pressure found that non-alcoholic red did significantly reduce blood pressure levels in men.

The bottom line is that wine can provide some health benefits in moderation, but most of the drink's so-called miracle benefits are myth or without significant merit. If you like wine, drink it in moderation, but if you don't, leave it. Wine is not a miracle cure for weight loss or disease, but it is delicious, at least to this writer.

What are your thoughts on the great wine debate?

To your best health,

LaDawn

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve been exploring my own trauma lately Jimi …

Specifically through the lens of, how has my early-life trauma wired me for stress and struggle today?

This is a deep topic for me … I don’t necessarily think I’ve experienced more trauma than the next guy.

But with this pandemic inflicting a terrible amount of trauma on my community and really, the world, I’ve been contemplating ideas like safety alot lately.

If you suffer from chronic stress, anxiety, or fatigue and can’t seem to figure out the cause … I’d like to invite you to consider the role that trauma might be playing in your experience.

A close friend here in Austin was telling me how he’s gotten really present to the fact that his inability to sleep well at night is likely caused by a general unease and feeling of not being safe in the world ...

The truth is, most of us have unresolved trauma due to early life stress, painful loss, and most recently, pandemic-related challenges.

And exposure to trauma, whether physical, mental, or emotional, can have long-term, detrimental effects on your health and well-being that are holding you back from living your best possible life.

The good news is that the psychological, neurological, and biochemical effects can be reversed Jim.

In other words, you can heal fully, regardless of how stressed, tired, burnt out, anxious, or depressed you may feel.

That’s why I’m delighted to personally invite you to the Trauma Super Conference, a FREE online event featuring 70+ of the world’s leading experts who will discuss the far-reaching impacts trauma can have …

And share the most radically comprehensive roadmap to date for optimal health on every level.

Save your FREE seat right here to discover more about…

• Healing our collective trauma
  • Understanding and healing relational trauma
  • The relationship between trauma, substance use, and addiction
  • Recovering from narcissistic abuse
  • Stress and burnout as a symptom of trauma
  • Hip hop as a form of therapy
  • Navigating the journey of grief
  • The power of functional medicine for healing
  • Trauma as a lens to understand cultural mistrust

Register now for FREE!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Some people say, “You are what you eat,” but they’re only half right.
The truth is, you are what you digest.
It turns out that when it comes to nutrient absorption, the most critical factor is the trillions of bacteria that live on and inside of your body. That’s why the microbiome is one of the most exciting frontiers of modern nutritional science.
Dr. Pedram Shojai wants to bring this much-needed information out of medical research centers and into the public light. He’s about to release a groundbreaking docuseries to spread the word far and wide, for free!
It’s called INTERCONNECTED: The Power to Heal From Within.
Click here to watch a mini-preview and to claim your free spot now.
Yours for healing from the inside out,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. As in almost any series featuring dozens of experts, I don’t agree with every detail. For example, a couple of the speakers believe that everyone should avoid gluten. I think gluten is a major problem for some people, but not for nearly everyone. However, I greatly enjoyed this series and learned a lot of useful and important things from it, and I think you will too. I invite you to find out more and to join in right here.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was hoping you would post that here, Thank you Steve

@Smigo just posted what I thought as soon as I heard it from my Sisters Old Caregiver. She is Jamaican and is a Lovely caring person who took care of my sister here at home for years privately paid. She still calls my Mom and my Parents when my Dad was still alive. She was worried so I did some research and came up with the same info as Smigo provided.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mitral Valve — Repair or Replace?

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

If you have a leaky mitral valve, here is a study to which you should pay attention.

The mitral valve is one of the four cardiac valves that keep blood flowing correctly through the heart. But sometimes they become leaky, due to either aging or diseases, such as rheumatic fever.

Should such a problem worsen, there are two alternatives: The valve can be repaired or replaced. Research shows that repairing the valve is usually preferable, but a new study has found that this option is underutilized.

Special: Dry Eye? Don't Shrug It Off, It May Be Serious!

The study, presented at the American Association for Thoracic Surgery’s annual meeting, analyzed the records of 100 cardiothoracic surgeons operating at 17 centers in Virginia. They wanted to find out whether the volume (number of procedures) performed by either the doctor or the center could influence a decision on mitral valve repair or replacement.

Researchers found that 2,516 patients (60%) had mitral valve repair and 1,662 patients had mitral valve replacement. The proportion of mitral valve surgeries that were repairs varied from 35% to 70%. Some surgeons performed no mitral valve repairs, while the procedure represented up to 90% of the mitral valve caseload for other surgeons.

The researchers noted that the study did not take into consideration whether all of the mitral cases would be appropriate for repair.

In many cases, replacement over repair may be the preferred choice, but if you have a faulty mitral valve, you should make sure that your surgeon is experienced in both procedures so that all options are fully considered.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED TRAILER
Sayer Ji in COVID Revealed
COVID REVEALED: EXPOSING LIES & MISINFORMATION REVEALING THE TRUTH | Premiers November 30th |
Watch and learn the truth. The buried research. The secret agendas. The incomprehensible profits. The real loss of life and health.
The most thorough group of medical experts, scientists, researchers, and advocates have been gathered in one place for one purpose: To Tell The Unfettered Truth.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, hope you are doing well today.
mail

Your body naturally produces over 7000 peptides.

They're short chain amino acids and they are essential to many functions: fighting stress, depression, and fatigue; managing inflammation; muscle and bone health; weight management and more.

Unfortunately, peptides can diminish in the body, leaving people feeling tired and promoting early aging. That's why you'll want to consider attending...

This completely FREE online event, How Peptides Can Eliminate Chronic Illness & Symptoms

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Science Supports the Beneficial Effects of Hugs on Mental Health
Human affection takes many forms, with different cultures adopting distinct ways to greet, comfort, and show love between people. In Western culture, a hug signifies physical affection while being largely devoid of sexual or even romantic intentions. As a result, this intimate method of communication has become commonplace amongst family members, friends, and individuals of the same and different gender identity.

Although the origins of the hug as we know it today are complex and somewhat unclear, what is abundantly clear is that social hugging has increased dramatically in the last 50 years. More relaxed societal norms led to more relaxed methods of greeting and showing affection, ultimately culminating in the chiefly casual act hugs have become today.

Hugs and Mental Health—What’s the Link?

Some people love to give and receive hugs; others have a more difficult time with the inherent intimacy. But regardless of which camp you naturally fall into, research suggests that hugs can sustain beneficial effects on mental health by boosting mood, increasing trust, and providing support and comfort.

Hugs for Boosting Mood Following Conflict

Research is mounting on the mood-boosting potential of hugs. A 2018 study published in PLOS One sought to discover the effects of hugs on decreasing negative affect and improving positive affect following a period of conflict. Gathering data from 404 adult participants, results showed that receiving a hug was associated with “improved concurrent negative and positive affect and improved next day negative affect compared to days when conflict occurred but no hug was received.”

Furthermore, these results were controlled for numerous variables related to personal intersectionality, such as age, sex, race, and more.

Interestingly, the study also suggests that hugs are a form of interpersonal affection that verbal support can’t compete with. Lead researcher Michael L. M. Murphy references instances where verbal support does more harm than good for positive and negative affect, potentially due to unsolicited advice from family or friends that makes the individual in question feel incompetent or inferior. On the other hand, hugs are associated with having greater “responsiveness” than other forms of support—that is, “conveying understanding, validation, and care.”

The Potential Role of Oxytocin

More support for the stress-reducing and mood-boosting effects of hugs comes from the theory that hugging can stimulate the release of the neurotransmitter oxytocin. Oxytocin has long been labeled the “hug hormone” or the “cuddle hormone”; and while its mechanism of action is more complex than these terms can describe in name alone, they point to some key associations between physical intimacy and oxytocin release.

Oxytocin is highly associated with “pair bonding” between partners, and bonding between breastfeeding mother and child. Moreover, higher levels of oxytocin in the body are generally associated with greater relaxation, greater ability to trust others, and overall psychological stability.

Human Touch and Existential Fear

Aside from instances of interpersonal conflict, studies have also found hugs to help mitigate existential fear of mortality in individuals with low self-esteem. A series of studies published in Psychological Science found that even hugging an inanimate object, such as a stuffed animal, could partially reduce the fear response. In fact, participants who received a light and brief touch from the study’s experimenter reported less death anxiety on an associated questionnaire than those who didn’t.

Researchers hypothesize that individuals with low self-esteem may even seek out platonic touch when dealing with issues related to their own mortality.

Humans Want to Be Hugged

Well, not all of us—but as a population, it’s clear that we are desperate for physical kinship. The modern world is more connected than ever before, but simultaneously less physically intimate. And while language suits its purpose, it is not the only way to convey love and care. In fact, hugging likely offers something more “pure” than words, stimulating a windfall of beneficial physiological processes that boost mental and physical health in kind.

So, next time you’re feeling down and wondering how to improve the situation, perhaps the first port of call is to embrace your partner, child, or that huge teddy bear beside your bed.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

But the truth ought to be available for EVERYONE to see, so they can make an informed decision about whether or not the benefits outweigh the risks.

According to a study in JAMA, the incidence of heart issues has nearly doubled since January 2021 for those who have gotten the jab.

The bottom line is that the world we used to know is gone and you’ve got to start preparing for the future.

I want to show you how.

If you want to truly understand the risks and benefits of this and how to brace yourself for what’s to come... I strongly advise you to watch this short video right now.

To your health,

The Answer to Cancer

My Mom's Heart Doctor told ME at the beginning he doesn't recommend it and I will stick with that~! She has a Heart Valve problem they have been monitoring as long as I can remember.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It’s no secret that we’ve all experienced personal and collective trauma over the past couple of years of the pandemic.

And this is on top of any early life stress we’ve internalized and other life challenges we’re facing.

Here’s why this is a big deal, Jim...

Studies show that trauma increases your risk for anxiety and depression by an astounding 400%, and can even lead to a 20-year reduction in lifespan.

That’s why, if you know or suspect that you have trauma of any kind, I strongly suggest that you attend The Trauma Super Conference!

It takes place from December 3rd - 9th, is completely FREE of charge, and features 70+ of the world's most trusted trauma experts including psychologists, psychiatrists, functional medical doctors, researchers, neuroscientists and healers who will be sharing their best tools and strategies for identifying and healing unresolved trauma of all kinds.

Internationally renowned mental health professionals like Peter Levine, Thomas Hübl, Frank Anderson, Dr. Arielle Schwartz and Dr. Stephen Porges will cover a broad range of topics including...

• And much, much more

Go here to save your FREE seat now!

In addition to exclusive interviews, this event will also feature yoga videos, guided meditations, and real, filmed therapy sessions to give you immediate, hands-on support in your healing journey.

Here’s a general breakdown of the daily themes:

• Day 1 - Impacts of Trauma: Understanding how trauma manifests as symptoms in the brain, body, and behaviors
  • Day 2 - Methodologies for Healing Trauma Part 1: Therapies designed to help you feel whole again
  • Day 3 - Collective trauma: Understanding intergenerational, cultural, social and institutional trauma
  • Day 4 - Relational Trauma: When trauma happens in our close relationships and families, it requires a relational approach
  • Day 5 - Trauma and the Body: Trauma healing is more than understanding, it requires full body integration
  • Day 6 - Methodologies for Healing Trauma Part 2: Cutting edge psychedelics research and somatic approaches for treating trauma
  • Day 7 - Functional Medicine: Supporting our healing from the inside out using nutrition, supplements, and mindfulness

→ Don’t miss out! Sign up here for The Trauma Super Conference FREE of charge!

To your health,

Dr. Pedram Shojai

P.S. When you sign up now you’ll be given INSTANT access to 6 BONUS GIFTS including the following exclusive video sessions…

• “The 5 Levels of Compassion” with Dr. Gabor Maté
  • “Trauma, Substance Use, and Psychiatric Disorders” from Dr. Nzinga Harrison
  • “Becoming Free From Dissociation” with Dr Arielle Schwartz
  • “How Trauma and PTSD Can Impact Your Sex Life” with Rafaella Fiallo
  • “Using The Change Triangle for Emotional Education” with Hilary Jacobs Hendel
  • “The 3 Core Emotional Needs” with Alex Howard

→ Go here to sign up and claim your FREE gifts now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Mom's Heart Doctor told ME at the beginning he doesn't recommend it and I will stick with that~! She has a Heart Valve problem they have been monitoring as long as I can remember.
A friend of mine let them scare him into the jab, since then he has had nothing but medical problems. They first started with tinnitus, then he tendon and joint problems (horrific pain), then just a few weeks ago I talked to him and he had just gotten out of the hospital for congestive heart failure, they said his blood was full of clots. He, not long back but before the jab, had a total heart check up and passed it with flying colors. He's always been active, a farmer, but now just wants to sit and watch tv

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It’s no secret that we’ve all experienced personal and collective trauma over the past couple of years of the pandemic.

And this is on top of any early life stress we’ve internalized and other life challenges we’re facing.

Here’s why this is a big deal, Jim...

Studies show that trauma increases your risk for anxiety and depression by an astounding 400%, and can even lead to a 20-year reduction in lifespan.

That’s why, if you know or suspect that you have trauma of any kind, I strongly suggest that you attend The Trauma Super Conference!

It takes place from December 3rd - 9th, is completely FREE of charge, and features 70+ of the world's most trusted trauma experts including psychologists, psychiatrists, functional medical doctors, researchers, neuroscientists and healers who will be sharing their best tools and strategies for identifying and healing unresolved trauma of all kinds.

Internationally renowned mental health professionals like Peter Levine, Thomas Hübl, Frank Anderson, Dr. Arielle Schwartz and Dr. Stephen Porges will cover a broad range of topics including...

• And much, much more

Go here to save your FREE seat now!

In addition to exclusive interviews, this event will also feature yoga videos, guided meditations, and real, filmed therapy sessions to give you immediate, hands-on support in your healing journey.

Here’s a general breakdown of the daily themes:

• Day 1 - Impacts of Trauma: Understanding how trauma manifests as symptoms in the brain, body, and behaviors
  • Day 2 - Methodologies for Healing Trauma Part 1: Therapies designed to help you feel whole again
  • Day 3 - Collective trauma: Understanding intergenerational, cultural, social and institutional trauma
  • Day 4 - Relational Trauma: When trauma happens in our close relationships and families, it requires a relational approach
  • Day 5 - Trauma and the Body: Trauma healing is more than understanding, it requires full body integration
  • Day 6 - Methodologies for Healing Trauma Part 2: Cutting edge psychedelics research and somatic approaches for treating trauma
  • Day 7 - Functional Medicine: Supporting our healing from the inside out using nutrition, supplements, and mindfulness

→ Don’t miss out! Sign up here for The Trauma Super Conference FREE of charge!

To your health,

Dr. Pedram Shojai

P.S. When you sign up now you’ll be given INSTANT access to 6 BONUS GIFTS including the following exclusive video sessions…

• “The 5 Levels of Compassion” with Dr. Gabor Maté
  • “Trauma, Substance Use, and Psychiatric Disorders” from Dr. Nzinga Harrison
  • “Becoming Free From Dissociation” with Dr Arielle Schwartz
  • “How Trauma and PTSD Can Impact Your Sex Life” with Rafaella Fiallo
  • “Using The Change Triangle for Emotional Education” with Hilary Jacobs Hendel
  • “The 3 Core Emotional Needs” with Alex Howard

→ Go here to sign up and claim your FREE gifts now!

I have never been one who dwells on Stress or Anxiety, I have got to live on and adjust to the adversity. I guess that is why I don't let Depression get to me. Yeah sometimes I get depressed but the next morinng is a New Day to make it better~! Also Wine or Booze helps~! LOL

Not making light of real Depression, but just relating how I deal with life's struggles. Works for me and may not for most but I try to stay positive. Because in my mind there is only One who can solve life's problems.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I read when the Delta Vairant evolved it was not worse than a Cold or Flu. Just Media and Governmental Mental Brainwashing~!
Yeah I believe that. When covid first came to Oz, in our state there were more deaths and hospital cases with the first variant. Before vaccines, Delta hit, there was no where near the cases then with Delta causing death.
I was looking at a site that showed stats from our Oz health. There were twice as many deaths from Flu in that first year Covid hit our shores. Yet was zero outcry from the Govt for the Aussie population to get vaccinated for flu! Still to date covid has never claimed anywhere near the lives that Flu has here in any Australia on a yr to yr basis. Yet never an outcry over flu vaccination.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I believe that. When covid first came to Oz, in our state there were more deaths and hospital cases with the first variant. Before vaccines, Delta hit, there was no where near the cases then with Delta causing death.
I was looking at a site that showed stats from our Oz health. There were twice as many deaths from Flu in that first year Covid hit our shores. Yet was zero outcry from the Govt for the Aussie population to get vaccinated for flu! Still to date covid has never claimed anywhere near the lives that Flu has here in any Australia on a yr to yr basis. Yet never an outcry over flu vaccination.

Since I lost my Sister due to Cuomo sending Corona to Nursing HHomes I believe the 1st outcast was Deadly but nowhere nearly what the Media and Govs have to say now. I believe it is a Fake Pandemic now. My Mom had it they say and nothing at 89 years old. I test NEGATIVE so what should I think?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Since I lost my Sister due to Cuomo sending Corona to Nursing HHomes I believe the 1st outcast was Deadly but nowhere nearly what the Media and Govs have to say now. I believe it is a Fake Pandemic now. My Mom had it they say and nothing at 89 years old. I test NEGATIVE so what should I think?
Like for you and your mom's ok.
:( for your sister.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

New York physician assistant says she was told to stop reporting COVID shot injuries​

I have been saying it since this started along with only reporting cases of Flu or Death as Covid. Anything online gets removed off Social Media except Gab.com.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How

How very true my friend, the numbers are all rigged to scare people into doin something stupid, get the jab :mad:

And I know 3 people personally who went to the Hospital for unrelated things and were told they have the Rona. 2 got symptoms about 2 days later but my Mom never did. Might have been from the IV Antibiotics and the Cipro. Or it could have been just the Flu. Remember that is a Sars Variant in itself.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I want to show you how.

To your health,

The Answer to Cancer
I just heard here that Astea Zeneca is thinking about "increasing its dosage" in response to Omicron.
Increasing an already dangerous substance, awesome! :facepalm:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Sunday​

November-28-2021
Don't be afraid of uncertainty. View it as an opportunity to practice acceptance and to focus more on the present moment.

Do everything that's within your control, without obsessing over where it's all leading. Even if you don't know what's next, you can make the choice to believe that things are going to work out.

It helps to let go and surrender your worries. Do not undermine your ability to cope with anything that happens in your life.

Use your mental energy to strengthen yourself from within. Use affirmations and helpful thoughts during moments of doubt.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,
Is your belly making you blue? This week, join me and guest Gabby D'Auria who's poor gut health didn't just lead to indigestion, but depression too.

And, hear from Dr. Shawn Talbot about what exactly is going on in your gut and how you can improve your stomach and your mood!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

Many people have their dream careers and look quite successful. Yet at the end of the day, some people are not very happy.

And a lot of patients have told me they feel overwhelmed with work and family obligations. And they don’t have time to stop and smell the roses. And that's why in the next Dr. Nandi Show, you’ll hear from an extraordinary guest who reclaimed her happiness and experts with insightful tips.

You'll meet Valerie Sheppard. As a vice president for a corporation, Valerie Sheppard was living her dream in California. But underneath the success, she knew something was missing. Valerie shares her experience of putting on what she calls her “happy mask” in the office.

But by the time she reached her car at the end of the day, she was in tears. Then her health began to suffer and she had a catastrophic stroke. Valerie shares her road to recovery and the lessons she learned about recognizing true happiness and how to choose it.

Also joining me is Psychotherapist and Relationship expert Stacy Kaiser. Stacy talks about the importance of having balance in our lives with respect to alone time and social time. Both are important, she says, because both bring different aspects of energy to us.

Stacy also talks about toxic relationships and explains there are two basic types. She also shares advice on maintaining positive relationships.

My last guest is the bestselling author of the Blue Zones series, Dan Buettner. Dan explains that the “Blue Zones” is a series of books about worldwide studies that determine the regions where people live the longest, are the healthiest and happiest.

Dan tells Dr. Nandi that his research on happiness showed only about 40% is determined by our genes, 15% is pure chance and a whopping 45% is under our direct control. Among those factors is our diet. You may be surprised to learn that people eating about five servings of vegetables a day are about 20% happier than people who just eat meat, cheese, eggs, etc.
I hope you can join me for my next episode titled "How to Live Happy". Click the link below to see if The Dr. Nandi show airs in your city. Or search for "The Dr. Nandi Show" in your TV guide directory.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi
Remember two weeks to flatten the curve?

They said, “stay home, stay safe... for two weeks. Then all will return to normal.”

That was almost two years ago.

What changed? MORE mandates and restrictions.

What has not been exposed is the unblemished truth.

Instead, there’s greater censorship and suppression than any issue in history...

Big Tech and Big Pharma are the puppet masters...

And mainstream media has driven their narrative exclusively.

Anyone falling out of line is being canceled, fired, de-platformed, sued, harassed, and even had their lives threatened.

This includes highly regarded medical doctors and published medical experts — all because they don’t fully agree with the ongoing narrative.

But in this new documentary airing for the first time ever, they risk everything to share the critical truth with you.

Go here to watch a sneak preview now

See you there,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
The world faces more lockdowns, travel restrictions, and coerced vaccinations as the WHO announces (and thousands of media stories) the sudden appearance of a new, potentially deadly strain. What’s going on? Hear from one of the world’s leading experts on the topic, Dr. Andrew Kaufman, and dive deep into an uncensored discussion on the BeSovereign free speech platform! Today, 2:00 pm Eastern Time.
P.S. If you can't make the livestream, there will be a replay sent to the newsletter tomorrow. And, you can get live updates via our Telegram channel.
Hope to see you there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

TAKING CARE​

When I first heard the word “cancer”, my mind reeled, desperately trying to make sense of it and figure out how this had happened. Though there are so many factors that go into the development of cancer, when I heard someone describe the “breast cancer personality”, that’s really when the first piece clicked into place for me.

Historically, I haven’t been great at taking care of myself. While I’m excellent at taking care of other people, of valuing their needs and accommodating them, doing the same for myself is something that I really need to work at. I know that it’s important, but it’s like in the moment that knowledge just flies out of my head; it often doesn’t even occur to me to ask myself what I need, want, don’t need, and don’t want in any given situation.

At some point after my diagnosis, I came across the work of a wonderful human, Dana Wilde. She calls herself a brain trainer, and she has made it her life’s work to turn other people into brain trainers as well. She focuses mostly on entrepreneurs and creating the right mindset for success, and so I wasn’t really sure (and still am not) how she ended up on my radar or, at the time, why, as this was long before I had even considered starting Solis. When you don’t even know that you need something, it’s amazing that it somehow shows up in your life; the Universe is always looking out.

I found that a lot of what Dana talks about could be applied to my cancer experience. She discusses identifying negative thoughts and replacing them with positive ones. She sends out “positive rants” that help put you in the mindset of believing that what you desire is possible and is already on the way to you, which for me was health and healing. But one of the most important things she has helped me with is identifying what I want and focusing on that instead of what others want.

Among many things, I know that neglecting my needs led me to poor health. I also know that it is very easy for me to drop back into those ways of thinking and being. After all, when you spend your whole life developing habits of action and thought, it’s going to take a while to break those and form new ones. The important thing though is to keep trying, keep practising, keep placing importance on you. Just as our diet or our supplements or exercising are important to maintain in order to keep our risk of disease low, so too is our compassion, love, and care for ourselves.

If you are having a hard time believing that, that you are just as worthy of love and care and vital health as the people you care for, read these words and burn them into your heart and soul: you are deserving, you are loved, health and healing are yours, and no one will judge you for taking care of you (if they do, you don’t want them in your life anyway). Never let anyone, especially yourself, convince you otherwise.

Happy Healing ❤️

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yes and for a variant that has very little threat :facepalm: :mad:
The media is flipping out about it here.
Hey did you hear why its called Omicron? As we know the names are based on Greek.
The next in line was NU, but they thought people would confuse NU with New so decided to skip it, next was XI, but they said they didnt want to offend the Chinese leader.
:confused: Just when I think the world is dumb enough it gets dumber!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there! It's Heather from Discover Nature's Healing Secrets! Here's today's blog post -- check it out and let us know what you think!

Roughly three million Americans have celiac disease, a severe form of gluten intolerance. An even larger number of people have a different type of gluten intolerance called non-celiac gluten sensitivity. What these numbers mean is that gluten problems aren’t rare. How can you tell if you’re intolerant to gluten?

What Are the Symptoms of Gluten Intolerance?

In simple terms, people who are intolerant to gluten feel terrible after eating foods with gluten. Many of the symptoms are related to your digestive system:

• Intense stomach pain
  • Frequent diarrhea or constipation
  • Rapid bloating
  • Overall discomfort
  • Unexpected weight loss
It doesn’t take long for these symptoms to appear. In people who have gluten intolerance, digestive issues show up every time they eat something with gluten. Many people also notice a strange skin rash that doesn’t go away. In addition, there are important symptoms in other parts of the body:

• Constant headaches
  • Frequent tiredness or exhaustion
  • Ongoing anxiety and depression
  • Significant joint pain or muscle pain
  • Unexplained osteoporosis
  • Persistent brain fog
  • Odd numbness in arms or legs
Some of these issues happen because of damage to the healthy bacteria in the gut. For example, many scientists think there’s a connection between probiotics and fighting depression. As celiac disease progresses, it affects your body’s ability to absorb vitamins and other nutrients. Nutrient deficiencies explain the constant fatigue, headaches, anemia and osteoporosis.

What Causes Gluten Intolerance?

Celiac disease is an inherited illness. It makes your immune system malfunction when you eat foods with gluten. Instead of letting your digestive system do its thing, the immune system starts to attack your small intestine. Since the small intestine is responsible for extracting nutrients from your food, gluten intolerance can cause deficiencies of iron, calcium, and other vitamins and minerals.

People who have non-celiac gluten sensitivity experience many of the same digestive symptoms, but their immune system works just fine. Scientists still aren’t sure what causes NCGS. If you want to know whether you have celiac disease or NCGS, a gastroenterologist can run a few tests.

What Foods Have Gluten?

What is gluten? This is a group of proteins found mainly in wheat. Many foods in the U.S. use wheat products:

• Bread
  • Pasta
  • Cookies
  • Crackers
  • Pizza
  • Cereal
  • Breaded/fried foods
  • Hot dogs
If you’re gluten intolerant, always steer clear of these foods. Your body simply can’t handle them.

How Can You Avoid the Symptoms of Gluten Intolerance?

Changing your diet is an essential part of living with celiac disease or NCGS. Fortunately, there are many foods you can still eat, and they’re things you should honestly be getting lots of anyway:

• Fruits
  • Veggies
  • Beans and legumes
  • Nuts
  • Cheese
  • Fish, poultry and lean meats
  • Quinoa
  • Herbs and spices
You also need to replenish the healthy microbes in your digestive system with probiotics. Until your small intestine recovers, take vitamin supplements to boost the amount of nutrients available to your body, preferably with an absorption enhancer such as BioPerine.

Many of my friends tell me that getting a diagnosis of celiac disease was actually a relief because they finally understood what was going wrong in their body. With a few lifestyle changes and some nutritious superfoods, you can go back to feeling happy, energized and healthy.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Monday​

November-29-2021
Work towards healing and improving yourself so you can live more abundantly.

The effort you put into working on your emotional well-being will allow you to build a meaningful life for yourself.

Throughout our lives, we get hurt, disappointed, and experience many unpleasant situations. These experiences deplete our emotional resources, which prevents us from cherishing life.

Reflect on your thoughts, energy, and emotions. At every step of the way, you can make a choice to think more helpful thoughts and change the flow of your energy.

Make time for healthy habits and focus more on positive experiences to improve your physical, spiritual, and emotional health.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Did you hear?

Our colleague Dr. Kan carefully curated a recipe collection will help you learn how stabilize blood sugar, manage leaky gut, and supercharge your metabolism...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving…

And I hope you were able to enjoy it with friends and family.

If you were able to fly to another state or city to gather with people you love…

If you were able to eat around the table without government mandates hanging over your head forcing you to wear a mask in your own house…

Count yourself as lucky, because this time next year things could look very different… if we don’t speak up now.

I wish I were kidding…

But it’s true.

Last week in California, Santa Cruz County reinstated an indoor mask mandate that extends to wearing masks in your own home.

Government regulations on your health, mandated for private property.

Right in time for Thanksgiving, so that everyone can fly across the country to gather with friends and family… and sit around the table wearing masks in between bites of turkey!

Which reminds me…

Have you signed the petition about air travel yet?

If they have their way, anyone who hasn’t been fully v@cc!nated won’t be able to travel by air anywhere in the US… and the proposed bill covers private airports as well as public.

If it passes, then this time next year you won’t be able to travel across the country for Thanksgiving, even one that’s full of masks.

Not only that, but here’s how the actual bill reads:

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to ensure that any individual traveling on a flight that departs from or arrives to an airport inside the United States or a territory of the United States is fully v@cc!n@ted against C0VlD–19, and for other purposes.

What does “And for other purposes” mean? Your guess is as good as mine, but I’m not loving the possibilities.

Let the powers that be know that you don’t support House Bill 4980.

If we don’t speak up, they will continue to infringe on our rights until we can’t speak up.

Click the link, sign the petition, and join us for the new series C0VlD Revealed to get the TRUTH about what’s been going on.

To total-body health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ten OMICRON “variant” predictions for 2022 and beyond… globalist authoritarian playbook stripped naked​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Covid "Nu" (Omicron) variant a COVER STORY for accelerating wave of vaccine deaths

VU Sponsors