Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, hope you're doing well today.

I just want to let you know that today is the last day to get a concise and very helpful guide completely free.

It provides you 5 of the easiest and most effective daily steps you can take to avoid cancer, including a simple and powerful 3-ingredient recipe:

Head here right now to download your free copy of 5 Simple Things to Do Daily to Prevent Cancer

FYI, when you choose to get this free guide, you'll also be signed up for the free Conquering Cancer Summit replay still taking place today (also last day!)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Short on time? I wanted to share a special on-demand training from my dear friend, Dr. Eva Detko to help you discover, in just one hour, some of the most effective techniques for Emotion
Short on time? I wanted to share a special on-demand training from my dear friend, Dr. Eva Detko to help you discover, in just one hour, some of the most effective techniques for Emotional Sovereignty to experience peace - and joy - no matter what. (Even heading into the holidays!)
Hi Jim ~

You know how sometimes you walk into a situation and you’re just triggered?

Especially when you’re visiting other people, and you have no control over whether they support your needs around EMF sensitivity, chemical sensitivities, food needs… or anything.

A question I ask myself nearly every day is: How do I support my community with the tools to be okay in such turbulent times - and now … add in the holidays.

Sadly, we can’t always avoid emotional triggers (or the people who push our buttons). In fact, much of the time your emotional responses are ‘hardwired’ into your personality over decades of family and social dynamics.

Sensitivity. Angry responses. Hurt feelings. Fear. Anxiety.

But what if there was a technique you could use to literally turn off those emotional responses?

For the next few days, Dr. Eva is offering a free training with the tools to do precisely that.

Just in time for all the holiday stuff!

>>> Click here to join me and discover the most effective techniques to help you have sovereignty over your emotions and create peace and joy, no matter what.

(I highly encourage you to sign up for this video training - and to share it with anyone you care about who may benefit.)

Click here to join the Emotional sovereignty program

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

FOUR TIMES more vaxxed people are dying than unvaxxed… depopulation effects are kicking in and the bodies are piling up​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

TICK TOCK, DOC: Vaccine-pushing doctors “dropping like flies” after getting covid jabbed​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We have crossed the event horizon of cognitive destruction

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dr. Stella Immanuel: COVID is completely treatable and nobody needs to die – Brighteon.TV​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
Healthcare professionals everywhere have caught on to the notion that chronic diseases are the result of a persistent microbiome imbalances.

There’s a new onlin event called INTERCONNECTED: The Power to Heal From Within – a 9-day video series featuring seven of the world’s foremost authorities in the new medicine of the microbiome.
This docuseries is absolutely FREE and you’ll learn the latest breakthroughs in gut health, straight from some of the world’s leading experts in the immune and digestive systems.
This is your VIP invitation to be among the first to hear about these new, important discoveries.
Join Dr. Pedram Shojai, as he reveals new insights into why chronic diseases manifest themselves and how to rebalance your gut for optimum health.
Because the solutions to our health problems are interconnected, this docuseries explores the different treatments, therapies and methods to end chronic disease–such as diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer’s, obesity and heart disease.
Watch a mini-preview and register for FREE now, as INTERCONNECTED: The Power to Heal From Within, airs December 2.

To your health,
The GreenMedInfo Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi
Most of us think about our bodies a bit like cars:

They’re either working, in which case we take them for granted, or they’re broken — in which case we take them to the repair shop and spend whatever it costs to get them working again.

But what if we didn’t wait to feed our bodies the right kind of fuel?

Almost everyone I know is trying to eat well, or to eat better (at least most of the time). Yet as a society, we keep getting sicker and sicker, with rates of chronic illness that are off the charts.

Why?

A big reason for this global health crisis has to do with the four most dangerous food lies that many people still believe.

Good news, though — more than 10,000 scientific studies published in peer-reviewed medical journals make it clear: Food is the foundation of health.

You can slash your risk of cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, type 2 diabetes, obesity, and other chronic illnesses just by eating certain foods (and avoiding others).

>> This week, watch the FR*EE Food For Health Masterclass with John Robbins.

John is widely considered one of the leaders of the modern health food movement.

His books have sold millions of copies.

In this must-see Masterclass, you’ll discover the four most dangerous food lies that many people still believe.

You’ll also find out about ten mighty plant-powered breakthroughs that could save millions of lives.

>> Find out how to take advantage of these thrilling health breakthroughs in the Food For Health Masterclass.

Your partners in health,

~ The Sacred Plant team

P.S. Ever heard of Baskin-Robbins?

John walked away from his family’s multi-million-dollar ice cream empire because he discovered the truth about food.

In this Masterclass, he’ll share his incredible story and give you top tips distilled from decades of scientifically backed research.

Go here to watch the Masterclass this week while it’s available.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The airports are crazy-crowded this time of year, Jimi...

But it’s the best time to people-watch as families greet each other with huge hugs, smiles, and joy.

Passengers that looked a bit travel-weary a second ago just light up when they see their loved ones waiting for them, it’s clear how important it is for families and friends to be together (and not just over Zoom).

There’s a lot more to flying than just getting from point A to point B… it’s a lifeline for millions of people.

But there’s a bill in the House that would cut that lifeline for a whole lot of people.

What would you do if you could no longer travel on the airlines?

Would you still be able to see your family?

How much extra time, risk, and expense would you incur by driving across the country?

This could soon be a reality if we let House Resolution 4980 pass.

This wicked bill would require any passenger on an airline to be v@((!ned against C0V!D.

Even if they’re just flying just one state away...

Worse, the bill includes the ominous ending, “And for other purposes”...

What does that even mean?

Our right as citizens permits us to assume the privileges and immunities of that state.

And case law has long dictated the freedom for citizens to travel between states.

But this discriminatory, unconstitutional, and even unscientific bill threatens our freedom.

Make no bones about it - What’s being mandated here is still an experimental medical procedure.

This is why I am pleading with you to sign our petition AGAINST HR 4980.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

It’s time to make our voices heard.

Click here to fight for your freedoms.

It only takes a few seconds to make a difference.

>>> Sign the Petition AGAINST HR 4980

Talk soon,

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Tuesday​

November-23-2021
Instead of feeding your fears, stay hopeful and trust things are working out for you. Express gratitude for what you have already received.

Your current situation is only one aspect of your life. Don’t judge your entire life based on it. Trust that things are falling into place, even if it doesn't happen in the time frame you had expected.

Yes, staying positive does take effort, but it's important to use your energy in a constructive way.

Your patience and optimism will pay off. Things work themselves out in ways you could never plan for. Allow your mind to be at ease.

Shift from doubt to trust.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Health Benefits of Bonding With Pets​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi, the other day I jumped on a plane to go see my dad, whose health is failing.

It would have been a 10-hour drive in questionable weather, but in less than 50 minutes I was landing at the airport with the rest of the day ahead of us.

Air travel has made it possible for us to see loved ones more often, and it’s a lifeline to many.

This week is the perfect example, as an estimated 4 million people will be flying to be with family for

What would you do if you could no longer travel on the airlines?

Would you still be able to see your family?

How much extra time, risk, and expense would you incur by driving across the country?

This could soon be a reality if we let House Resolution 4980 pass.

This wicked bill would require any passenger on an airline to be v@((!ned against C0V!D.

Even if they’re just flying just one state away...

Worse, the bill includes the ominous ending, “And for other purposes”...

What does that even mean?

Our right as citizens permits us to assume the privileges and immunities of that state.

And case law has long dictated the freedom for citizens to travel between states.

But this discriminatory, unconstitutional, and even unscientific bill threatens our freedom.

Make no bones about it - What’s being mandated here is still an experimental medical procedure.

This is why I am pleading with you to sign our petition AGAINST HR 4980.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

It’s time to make our voices heard.

Click here to fight for your freedoms.

It only takes a few seconds to make a difference.

>>> Sign the Petition AGAINST HR 4980

Talk soon,

To total-body health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
Right now, in your gut, 40 trillion microbes are hard at work helping you digest your food, making essential nutrients you can’t produce on your own, and fueling your immune system.
These critters play a fundamental part in shaping how you feel, how healthy you are, and how long you will live — and yet, most people don’t know much about their microbiome or how to feed the “good guys” so they can perform their life-saving duties.
That can change now.
My friend award-winning filmmaker Dr. Pedram Shojai spent a year traveling the world, interviewing some of the leading experts on this critical topic. The result is INTERCONNECTED: The Power to Heal From Within, a groundbreaking film series that shares their breakthrough insights with you.
>> Click here to watch a mini-preview and to claim your free spot now.
Exactly why is your microbiome so important? And how can you nurture and protect it?
The INTERCONNECTED documentary series will answer these questions and many more.
Find out more and claim your spot for this powerful film series here.
Yours for healing from the inside out,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. As in almost any series featuring dozens of experts, I don’t agree with every detail. For example, a couple of the speakers believe that everyone should avoid gluten. I think gluten is a major problem for some people, but not for everyone. However, I greatly enjoyed this series; I learned a lot of useful and important things from it, and I think you will too. I invite you to find out more and to join in right here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How Vitamin D Protects Against Respiratory Infections

In this video, I go over the role of vitamin D in immune function and review several studies related to vitamin D and respiratory infections.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heart Healthy Tips to Incorporate Into Your Day

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Think you’re too busy to take care of your heart in the midst of your hectic holiday schedule? Try incorporating this list of items into your daily regimen that can offer big benefits for improved heart health:

Special: Leading Heart Doctor Reveals Life After Death Phenomena. See Story.

• Greek yogurt is heart-healthy, but the flavored kind is loaded with sugar. Buy the plain and add fresh fruit and a little honey, if necessary.
  • Stand up and stretch when you get up in the morning and throughout the day. Staying flexible helps cardiac health.
  • No time to get to the gym? Build 10-minute bursts of activity into your schedule three times a day.
  • Beet juice is rich in nitrates, which lowers blood pressure. Start slowly if you’re not accustomed to drinking it, though, because it is a powerful digestive system cleanser.
  • Eating apples, peaches, and pears with the skin on boosts fiber intake. Buy organic produce and be sure to rinse it to make certain it’s chemical- and pesticide-free.
  • Under stress? Go out and take a walk. Exercise is a great stress reliever.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've been deeply concerned about what our mainstream media has reported (and not reported) when it comes to the p@ndem!c we've been lied to about over the past 2 years.

(Even to the point if I use any of the correctly spelled words in our emails, they may get censored from being able to reach you)

I have caught our government officials, our health regulatory bodies, and our mainstream media in outright lies.

And I'm not the only one!

Literally, hundreds of doctors and scientists have come out against the mainstream narrative saying it's full of lies and misinformation. And these health experts get silenced.

One of many examples of silencing:

Facebook completely deleted my instagram account, without notice, for sharing scientifically validated information about the V@CXlN3S that went against the mainstream messaging.

I've spoken with dozens of doctors, scientists, virologists, and health experts about C0V!D for nearly 2 years now, and I can tell you - much of what you've been told, is not true.

As a health researcher, I dig deep underneath the political bias and the pharmaceutically funded media to find the truth.

And the problem is, they don't want you to know this!

But hurry, the documentary series starts soon, you don't want to miss this!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A How-To Guide for Safe Holiday Gatherings This Year

After nearly two years of lock-down, mask mandates and a prolonged vaccination rollout, the panic of Covid-19 is thankfully mostly behind us, giving us greater freedom to get together once again, albeit with appropriate caution.
Though for many of us, the risk of serious consequences from transmission has been significantly reduced, we must remain vigilant and take special care at gatherings that include unvaccinated individuals, especially our youngest holiday revelers under age 5.
And let’s not forget that the winter season also poses the greatest risk of transmitting other seasonal bugs and viruses as the chilly weather pushes more of us into close quarters indoors.
At a time when seeing family and close friends feels more important than ever, it’s hard to accept pulling back on end-of-year cheer.
So, what can we do to celebrate the holidays safely this year? Here are a few easy guidelines to follow:
Stick to Your Household or Your Designated “Bubble”
According to the CDC, it’s best to limit your holiday gatherings to only those in your household or “bubble.” Welcoming guests from other households increases the risk for all in attendance and stands to increase community spread, as well.
Should you decide to invite friends or family members from outside the household or bubble, consider the following to further increase safety for all:
  • Consider shortening your guest list for a more intimate affair for one more year.
  • Arrange seating and mingling spaces such that guests can maintain a safe distance, and have outdoor space available if weather permits.
  • Designate one person to serve food, so guests don’t all touch the same serving ware.
  • Offer holiday-themed masks for guests who prefer to mask up when not eating and encourage more people to do so festively.
  • Keep sanitizing aerosol spray and hand-sanitizing wipes in easy-to-grab places, such as the front door and in the bathrooms.
Zoom In!
If you have high-risk individuals in your household or extended family, it’s best to skip the in-person gathering this year, but that doesn’t mean you have to skip seeing each other. Virtual meeting services like Zoom and Facebook Video Messenger have been quality-of-life savers for many families.
Many video meeting services offer a free level of service, and can “host” up to 30 people, so take advantage.
Take Precautions If Flying
If you are traveling via airplane to your holiday destination, follow the safety guidelines of your airline, including wearing a mask in the airport and throughout your flight. As part of their Covid-19 protocols, many airlines are sanitizing high-touch areas, purifying the air inside the aircraft and offering hand-sanitizing wipes to passengers. But as an additional precaution, you may want to carry your own travel-size package of wipes to wipe down seat-back trays and armrests.
Pay Mind to Airflow, Air Quality and Humidity
in Your Home

No matter the size of your gathering, there are precautions you can take to reduce the risk for all parties. The more people in a room, the greater the risk. This is because the virus-bearing respiratory droplets can more efficiently concentrate and spread in an environment with reduced airflow.
So, even if you gather with your small “bubble,” increase airflow by keeping windows open and running a HEPA air purifier. HEPA filters can remove more than 99.5 percent of particles that measure 0.3+ microns, much larger than even a viral particle which typically measures about 0.1 micron.
There is also evidence that increased humidity can limit the virus’s ability to travel farther distances through the air, so consider running a humidifier as well. Researchers found that for a 1 percent decrease in relative humidity, COVID-19 cases might increase by 7-8 percent.
And if you live in an area where the weather permits, hold your holiday gathering outdoors to significantly reduce the chances of virus spreading.
Looking after yourself, your loved ones and your community are still vitally important. When in public or with people outside your household, exercise caution and wear masks in crowded situations, wash hands, and be sure to follow your state and local health and safety guidelines.
Wishing you happy and safe holidays!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT + DOWNLOAD
Who Decides Your Child is Next?
Parents, scientists, doctors, and drug manufacturers. Four groups of people with very different stories. C*V!D is a new shot your child needs - or so says the FDA. But this is not just an issue of government vs parent or parent versus government. This is about your children. Their health and their future. This time doctors and scientists paraded one after the other testifying before the FDA. But unlike most public hearings, you probably didn't hear very much about what was going on. But, don't take it from them - look at the data yourself. Is this safe for our kids? No one can say for sure. What we do know is that we need to preserve the sacred right of parents to choose what is best for themselves and their families. Once you download you'll have access to the COVID Revealed docuseries, airing November 30.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

80% of All Disease is Caused by This?​

This is jaw dropping (pun intended, as you'll see in a moment) …
The cause of 80% of ALL diseases has been discovered. And it's the last thing you'd think of…
>> Click here to discover the answer.
The legendary doctor, Reinhard Voll, M.D., spent 40 years researching this connection.
It's in your mouth.
Hidden infections and poisons in your mouth can cause cancer, heart disease, diabetes and more.
Some of these poisons come from common dental practices, while others are generated by oral infections and gum disease.
These are silent, deadly killers, but you can get rid of these poisons and infections or completely avoid them once you know how.
People are healing themselves and getting back their health, energy and vitality by simply removing the issues festering in their mouths.
Once in a wheelchair for life from arthritis .... now walking!
A “hopeless” case of cancer ... in remission!
Advanced diabetes ... reversed!
These true stories are astonishing.

The first step is recognizing whether oral poisons and infections could be at the root of your symptoms. In this event you'll learn things like:
  • Which infection can cause cancer (very common)
  • The real cause of 90% of heart attacks (surprising)
  • What common dental practice is at the root of Alzheimer's and dementia (beyond scary)
The second step is discovering new advances in oral health being used by world-leading doctors, scientists, and health experts--solutions you can use right now.
If you or someone you love is suffering from disease, this could be the missing piece that ends the suffering and saves a life.
Arm yourself (and those you love) with the facts, and regain control of your health.
I encourage you to click here to reserve your complimentary access today.
This information is saving lives. Serious illnesses can begin in your mouth, even with an otherwise healthy lifestyle. People are getting sick every day and have no idea why. But this event can help solve the mystery. If you forward this email and link to your friends and family, together we can help save lives.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

More young athletes being injured or KILLED by the covid vaccine… disturbing trend accelerates as spike proteins devastate heart cells​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VAX DETOX: 200 Million Americans may want to consider pursuing a Covid-19 vaccine detoxification program while avoiding all boosters like the plague​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Europe logs 1,163,356 adverse reactions, 30,551 deaths caused by covid “vaccines”​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

BOMBSHELL: Vaccinated adults under age 60 are dying at TWICE the rate of unvaccinated… the vaccine DOUBLES the deaths from all causes​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VACCINE MARTIAL LAW IS HERE: Austria announces total police state lockdown, mandatory covid “vaccination” for entire population​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Australia begins covid ETHNIC CLEANSING with military roundups of indigenous people… junk science “sewage” testing used to imprison entire communities at gunpoint​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Wednesday​

November-24-2021
When you have a disagreement with someone, try to avoid playing the blame game. No one likes to get blamed.

People tend to become defensive when they are being criticized. This often causes issues to escalate into bigger problems.

Blaming and hurting others only creates an atmosphere of fear, where it's not possible to build trust and manage differences effectively.

Focus more on problem solving. It's important to avoid using excessive criticisms. Practice accountability in relationships.

Put your energy into understanding each other’s needs and perspectives. Give your partner a chance to change their behavior.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

COVID shots intended to reduce world’s population by poisoning ‘billions’: South African doctor​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Thanksgiving Menu Planning: 5 Delicious Desserts​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

*-- Pour Yourself a Glass of Wine --*

First things first, a proper glass of wine is a 5-ounce pour. So when I say "moderate drinking", that means what is clinically considered to be healthy. For women, it's one glass a day and for men it's two.

Wine contains antioxidants that attack free radicals. White wine is going to be your go-to if you're looking for one that is high in antioxidants.

As we get older, our bones get more brittle. You can always increase your calcium intake by drinking milk...but that's not nearly as enjoyable as sipping on a glass of red wine. The silicon in red wine is great for your bone density and it also reduces your risk of osteoporosis.

Moderate consumption of wine - and alcohol in general - can prevent blood clotting. Wine acts as a natural blood thinner, breaking up any blood clots that could lead to a stroke. This lower risk of blood clotting is more beneficial to females than males. HOWEVER, light to moderate consumption may be good in preventing a stroke, heavy drinkers are more likely to have the opposite effect, resulting in a higher risk of heart attacks, not a lower risk.

This is going to sound crazy! Drinking a glass of wine is like food for the brain. Drinking a single glass has shown to improve brain function. The chemicals in red wine prevent the brain's neurons from dying off. As a result, it protects the brain from dementia while slowing the onset of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here’s a shocking little history lesson that seems more important than ever...

When Gerald Ford was President, the swine flu was sweeping across the country.

People became more and more fearful as the virus spread, and President Ford didn’t want to shut down the economy because…

It was an election year.

He turned to a v*cc!n& as his best hope to end the spread.

The emergency order he issued dictated that the shot be developed faster than ever before.

45 million Americans got the “shot” after experts agreed it was ready, and they were assured it was “safe”.

And only later did they see there was a devastating side effect suffered by a group of those injected.

They developed a serious paralyzing condition; Guillain-Barre syndrome.

The program was eventually stopped, but the damage was already done.

Is history repeating itself right now?

Now, more than ever, you need answers.

Get them HERE from a network of doctors from around the world who see clearly what is going on, and what you can be doing now to prepare for what is coming.

You won’t hear THIS censored information anywhere else.

VU Sponsors