Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

COVID cover-up: UK media refuses to report that 4 of 5 coronavirus deaths over the past month occurred in the vaccinated​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Conspiracy theory, no longer. Vaccines and boosters destroy the immune system.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Thursday​

January-13-2022
There will be many situations in life where we feel unprepared to face challenges. Random events can happen and throw us off balance.

We have to accept that uncertainty and unexpected situations are a normal part of life. Be compassionate and patient with yourself as you work towards making sense of and accepting your experiences. Write down your thoughts and feelings in a journal.

It will help you to create a space to see things from a different perspective. Recognize what is within your control and accept what you can’t control. Focusing on even the smallest thing you can control will help you cope during uncertain times.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Recent Nobel Prize Winning research shows that certain lifestyle habits are directly tied to serious life-threatening conditions like:

• Heart Disease
  • Diabetes
  • Cancer
  • Dementia
  • Alzheimer’s
  • Parkinson’s disease
  • Inflammation
  • And much more…
These common, everyday “habits” are seemingly harmless to the naked eye but internally, we are seeing inflammation spread like wildfire and metabolism come to a screeching halt.

...Experts are even calling these life-threatening actions the “new smoking gun”.

I’m hosting a special Metabolic Healing Masterclass that will give you everything you need to know about these harmful lifestyle habits and how to best avoid them.

Click Here To Learn More (Registration Now Open)

My team and I host world class presentations and webinars, some of which cost hundreds of dollars to attend, but today this Metabolic Healing Masterclass is available at no cost to you.

The class is starting soon so please take a moment to learn more about this important message — it could truly change your life for the better.

Be Blessed,

Dr. David Jockers

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here’s some of the smartest advice you may ever hear:

“If you truly want extraordinary results, don’t just listen to what the experts say...

Far more importantly, understand and DO what they do.”

After all, nothing is as important as your health.

Your health is freedom.

You want to think clearly, move freely, feel energetic and productive, and live life on your terms -- now and for years to come!

To achieve that, you need total clarity on the steps that are so powerful -- that have proven so effective -- that the world’s top healthy aging and longevity experts make certain to take those steps themselves.

For the first time, in one place, you can get that total clarity…

Introducing: NOW, IT’S PERSONAL: The Ultimate Healthy Aging and Longevity Summit.
In this brand new, completely free online event…

21 world-renowned doctors and researchers will each open their private doors…

To reveal the nonnegotiable -- what they personally make 100% sure to DO to live long and live well.

And -- You most certainly have NOT heard many of these literal “insider secrets” before.

To truly live long and live well, do not miss this unique new and GENUINELY life-changing free online event to start your New Year right.

>> Use this link to sign up for free
Please note:

This unique event is being hosted by a uniquely remarkable man – A good friend of well.org, Brian Vaszily.

Brian has been a widely respected natural health advocate and researcher for over 20 years.

And because he’s a kind, wise, and charismatic soul, you’ll definitely have some all-important FUN while gaining some of the most important knowledge you could ever have.

(By the way, on the page right after free sign up, don’t miss Brian’s story of how some sage advice he received from a medicine man decades ago has deep relevance for YOUR health today. Very powerful!)

One final detail:

Even if you typically don’t scroll down pages, scroll down this page just a bit and feast your brain on the top-caliber level of doctors and researchers from different specialty areas that you’ll be learning from…

…And the small “taste” of insider secrets they’ll each be revealing to you!

This includes:

> The legendary nutrition leader whose 9 bestsellers have sold over 3 million copies and who is the subject of the major PBS documentary, Diet for a New America

> A pioneering giant in natural health who founded the nation’s first institution teaching science-based natural medicine and was appointed by two U.S. Presidents to top positions

> A leading expert in the fast-emerging field of holistic home design (designing YOUR HOME for peak health & longevity)

> The celebrated herbalist, biologist, and TV celebrity who, through simple, natural approaches, has thrived even while having an autoimmune disease

> The distinguished Harvard Medical School teacher, mindfulness & biofeedback pioneer, and clinical psychologist who’s led training for the Army, Navy, and famous cultural institutions

> The world-renowned neurologist and neuroscientist MD (and frequent Dr. Oz guest) who’s also a top practitioner in Ayurvedic medicine and who is changing healthcare as we know it

> And 15 other luminaries who are truly at “the top of the class” in their respective fields

As you can tell, NOW, IT’S PERSONAL: The Ultimate Healthy Aging and Longevity Summit is certainly not the “same old, same old” health advice you’ve heard before.

These are today’s most revered M.D.s and researchers revealing their literal most important “insider secrets” that you’ll want to make sure to DO to live long and live well.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim!

“Do I really need to eliminate gluten and dairy from my diet if I have Hashimoto’s?”

On average, I’m probably asked this question at least once a week. Like I said, it’s your most pressing question!

And, I get it. Eliminating both gluten and dairy from your diet is a big step. Often an intimidating one, too. So, I don’t answer it lightly.

The short answer? Yes.

The long answer? Well, it’s not so cut and dry.

Why it’s Necessary to Eliminate Gluten and Dairy with Hashimoto’s
With Hashimoto's or any chronic illness, one of the first steps to healing is eliminating gluten and dairy. Here’s why:

Simply put, these inflammatory foods elicit an autoimmune reaction, causing the body to attack its own tissues and organs. And the protein structure of gluten and dairy very similarly resembles that of our own thyroid and brain tissue! This is based on a phenomenon called molecular mimicry.

I dive into all the details about molecular mimicry and how to take a functional approach to healing Hashimoto’s in my new blog post.

Head to the blog to read more about why you should eliminate gluten and dairy in the case of autoimmunity or chronic illness:​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
Your immune system can be strong, weak, or somewhere in the middle, depending on your diet and lifestyle choices, stress, and environmental factors.
And supplements can make a huge immediate impact on your immune function.
I made a short video to show you the evidence-based supplements I take for immune support during cold and flu season. And for that thing that's going around.
There's absolutely no reason to be afraid of infection. Just give your immune system the ammunition it needs to fight and it will do it's job beautifully. :)

Supplements for Super Immunity

To your life and health!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Signs of Dehydration to Watch For
By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

A thirst for knowledge; a thirst for power; people get thirsty for lots of things. But that's not surprising when you consider that our bodies are between 50 percent (women) and 65 percent (men) water.
And that’s why it's so important to stay hydrated.
Yet dehydration can happen to almost anyone, at any time of the year, whether or not they're playing sports or working out. It hits when you lose more than 2 percent of your body weight through a water deficit.
Special: 1/2 Teaspoon Can Burn Fat 728% Faster
The signs are thirst (if you're working out, drink before thirst sets in) and cold legs (especially if you're not working out) progressing to dark urine, dizziness, cramps, constipation, headache, and flaky skin.
While it can knock anyone off his or her feet — and into the emergency room — it's especially a concern for those who work out or avoid drinking water and older folks, who may forget to drink water regularly.
Dehydration can upset the sodium/water balance in your blood and body, and that destabilizes your heartbeat (your heart is 73 percent water) as well as the health of your muscles (75 percent water), brain, and all other organs.
How much water does it take to stay hydrated? The Institute of Medicine of the National Academies says thirst can be your guide, but about 91 ounces of water daily (80 percent from drinking; 20 percent from foods) should be enough for women; 125 ounces a day for men.
Those who live in hot climates or exercise may need more.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know toxic mold illness can go unidentified for years. A recent report from the Federal Facilities Council, a shocking 43% of buildings in the U.S. have current water damage, and 85% have past water damage!
Most buildings have a history of water damage, which, if not handled properly, can lead to lingering mold spores and mold toxins that can cause unexplained fatigue, brain fog and chronic emotional stress.
Symptoms of mold toxicity can be varied and may include headaches, asthma, chronic digestive issues, weight gain, chronic pain, anxiety, upper respiratory infections, breathing issues, chronic cough, depression, brain fog, fatigue, and other unwanted health conditions.

Could you be suffering from toxic mold exposure?​

Some clues you could have toxic mold in your home or workplace include humidity over 50%, a sudden flood or burst pipe, a slow leak in the walls or floors, musty smell or visible mold.
It can seem overwhelming, but there are steps you can take to recover your health and home from toxic mold!
My friend and colleague Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP, has spent the last few months gathering the right experts, information and protocols to help you understand essential testing and treatment options for mold toxicity, home assessment methods, strategies for immune system support and at-home mold detox practices.
Along with case studies, helpful resources, checklists and step-by-step guides to help you fix your home and address your health concerns, they will share step-by-step strategies to identify and address toxic mold issues, along with important information and resources for home assessment and mold remediation.
The FREE Summit starts in February but you can get instant FREE bonus gifts including free Mold eBook simply by registering.
Enjoy learning from Bridgit Danner’s educational Health Recovery From Toxic Mold eGuide, when you register:
—>>Join me at the complimentary and online the Toxic Mold Masterclass!

P.S. Grab the FREE eBook by clicking on the link below

When you register for the Toxic Mold Masterclass, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about navigating toxic mold exposure!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We’ve all been there—you reach a point where you realize you desperately need a change for the better. And I know this time of year many of us are wondering how to make positive changes for our health and wellbeing.
Taking an honest look at ourselves and assessing our needs from a holistic perspective is the first step.
On this episode of The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru is joined by Dr. Robin Berzin to explore the actions and intentions that can lead us through a successful state change.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

We all experience different seasons of life.

Summer. Autumn. Winter. Spring.

Each chapter of the year brings with it different states of heat, cold, moisture, and wind. Just as the plants and animals adapt to these changes, so do we. It might not be as obvious when we’re indoors, but we are as much a part of nature as it is us.

We are deeply impacted in body, heart, mind, and spirit by the changing energetics throughout the year. After all, we are nature. No matter how far we move from it, the sun shines upon you, the wind brushes past your cheek, and the rain falls around you.

And it is this awareness that all of nature is within us, as well as the medicines we use, that becomes your greatest teacher as an herbalist.

The more you notice the ways in which these changes of temperature and moisture impact you and your physiology, the greater your integration of knowledge about human health and the herbs that bolster it becomes.

To be an herbalist is to forever be a student of nature. By listening deeply and understanding how the patterns, rhythms, and cycles of nature intimately affect the human body and its internal processes, you can gain a larger portrait of health and select herbal remedies with greater ease and confidence.

I hope this blog post helps you feel in sync with the cycles of nature and the lessons they offer.

Take care,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8 BIG GOVERNMENT LIES ABOUT COVID-19

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

DC Mayor Bowser declares emergency, says all persons must carry vaccine papers and photo ID just to leave their own homes (but not to vote)​

WTF was Hitler reborn?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Leaked military documents show that ivermectin “works throughout all phases” of covid… so why has the medical establishment SUPPRESSED it for two years?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pfizer CEO just admitted his company’s shots are useless, double jabbed have “very limited protection, if any” – so why are governments still paying for Pfizer shots and mandating them?​

:facepalm: :eek: :facepalm: :eek: :facepalm: :eek:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
NEW PODCAST EPISODE: Your Questions Answered!

HEAL Director Kelly Noonan Gores Discusses
Mental Health, Work-Life Balance and Navigating a Crazy World

In this solo episode, I explain why I am pressing pause on The HEAL podcast and also answer some of the most popular questions from the HEAL community. As much as I have LOVED continuing the conversations with the incredible experts we’ve had on the podcast, truth be told, the last 8 months have taken a toll on my mental and physical health. As such, I need to take a break to recharge my battery and focus on my family, because if I am not practicing what I am preaching, we’ve got problems! Thank you so much for all the amazing feedback you’ve given me since the launch of the podcast. I am humbled and grateful for all the love. Hopefully after a much needed period of rest, I can pick up the podcast where I left off and continue to share the hopeful and empowering message of HEAL with the world.

And don't worry! During my hiatus, the HEAL team will continue to deliver great content to you via our Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and email blasts. Plus you can access any of our 36 HEAL Podcast episodes anytime. You have time to catch up now, just like me. Wishing you a happy and healthy 2022!!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jim, you certainly want to avoid Alzheimer’s and other dementia and enjoy a sharp, clear brain now and very late into life, right?

Because I've got a clear, concise, and even visually appealing new report for you called, 20 Top Herbs to Achieve Your Clearest, Sharpest Brain, and this important research-based guide is truly about to make a world of difference for you...

Get your completely FREE copy right now

Now, I'm giving you this must-read new guide today in support of my new event that I can assure you will be the most health- and life-changing you ever attend, Now, It’s Personal: The ULTIMATE Healthy Aging and Longevity Summit.

(By the way, on the page right after the free sign-up, don’t miss the brief story of how some profound advice received from a medicine man decades ago has deep relevance for YOUR health today. Powerful stuff!)

And because I'm all about providing you the details that make an important difference, Jim...

...The brand-new 20 Top Herbs to Achieve Your Clearest, Sharpest Brain even provides you exact dosage recommendations for each of the potent herbs:

Click here now to get your free copy of this VERY useful new guide

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It’s no secret that millions of people around the world suffer from chronic pain and inflammation. They often run to their doctor for treatment and medicine trying to alleviate the problem rather than fixing it.

While most see inflammation as a negative reaction, it’s actually a normal and natural process. Inflammation is used in the body to tear down old tissue in order for it to be replaced. Take for example the trauma from a sprain or strain, the body pushes fluid and blood to the area of injury to help itself heal. Naturally, this causes a period of intense inflammation.

The question you should ask, is... If inflammation is natural, when does it become a problem??

My answer - when it is a chronic, or ongoing, issue... because chronic inflammation can start a continual process of breaking down good tissue.

Apart from trauma, the following triggers can also contribute to chronic inflammation...

Sedentary or Inactive Lifestyle: One significant reason for this is that joints don’t have a blood supply. They are nourished and receive oxygen and nutrients through movement, making it necessary for movement to be performed every 30 minutes to an hour.

Food Sensitivities: Food intolerances and allergies can cause an inability to digest food properly leading to significant pain and bloat that may last hours or days.

Nutritional Deficiencies: Being deficient in one or more vital nutrients can cause pain to occur in the body. Common deficiencies leading to swelling include Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Protein, Vitamins B12, B6, and Folate.

Chemical Exposure: Around 3,000 chemicals have been approved for use in food products. The body must learn how to deal with these chemicals leading it to be inflamed, and in some cases causing an alteration in its biochemistry.

Medications: Pain medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, and Naproxen, if taken over a period of time, can cause the lining of the stomach, esophagus, and proximal small intestine to erode. Naturally, this will leave these areas aching and inflamed, as well.

So how can you get real progress from natural solutions?

Taking these small steps today will provide a greater reward in the long run...

Get Active: One of the best ways to break through aches and an inflamed body is to get moving.

Test for Food Sensitivities: This will pinpoint the exact issue and provide direction on what to completely eliminate from the diet.

Enzyme Therapy: Proteolytic enzymes help modulate inflammation. This allows the enzyme to go directly to the bloodstream rather than if the food was consumed when taken.

Incorporate Vitamins and Minerals: A great combination is Vitamin C and Quercetin.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Friday​

January-14-2022
You're doing better than you ever have before. You're making progress every day, and in no time, you will be exactly where you want to be.

Very soon you'll be reaping the rewards of your hard work and patience. Acknowledge the efforts you put in to manage your stress and unpleasant thoughts.

You have learned to create space between yourself and your reactions. You have become better at overcoming the chaos in the world around you.

You're aligning with your higher self. You're beginning to see your entire life in a new light. You're regaining your sense of inner peace.

So many good things are about to happen.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Aging is the universal equalizer.

It doesn’t care who we are, where we come from, or how much money we have. Aging touches all of us. And with aging often comes disease, illness, mental health and cognitive issues, and more.

That’s why it’s so important to understand the science of aging – so you can do all you can to slow or even reverse the aging process.

You’re invited to the FREE Telomere Summit – a week-long virtual event hosted by Dr. Joseph M. Raffaele, M.D. The summit will bring together more than 30 of the world’s leading experts in telomere biology – aka the study of how we age.

Claim your ticket to the summit here. <=

Telomeres are the small structures at the ends of our chromosomes that protect our DNA. As we age, they shrink.

The Telomere Summit will teach you everything you need to know about telomere biology – including how telomeres change as we age, how you can proactively protect your telomeres and the connection between telomeres and diseases like Alzheimer’s and cancer.

Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect at the Telomere Summit:

• Gordon Crozier, D.O., will teach you how telomeres impact chronic illness.
  • Kien Vuu, M.D. will teach you the seven lifestyle pillars needed to maximize your bio-energetic thrive state and lengthen your telomeres.
  • Ryan Smith will discuss the evolution of DNA methylation (aka how your genes express themselves) and what you can do to “turn on” the right genes.
  • Kara Fitzgerald, N.D. will cover the connection between diet, lifestyle choices, and DNA – and how you can reduce our biological age through epigenetics.
And that’s just the start. (See the whole speaker lineup here.) <=

The summit is yours free for being a part of this community.

The summit runs from January 18-25. I can’t wait to see you at the summit!

Enjoy!

In health and happiness,

Joe

P.S. When you register, you’ll also get instant access to more than $1,000 in speaker bonuses.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ever heard the term, “eat the rainbow”?

It refers to consuming a variety of multi-colored foods (usually fruits and veggies) to get a wide and yummy range of healthy nutrients.

But for some people, eating the rainbow around the holiday might also include:

Bright red Santa hats on cookies…

Dazzling emerald Christmas trees on cupcakes…

“Secret recipe” cakes decorated with icy blue snowflakes…

All as appealing to the eye as they are to your taste buds!

But unfortunately...

Brightly colored sweets won’t just wreak havoc on your waistline.
See, the synthetic (man-made) food dyes used to create most sweets are made with harmful chemicals that have been shown to bring on a slew of un-jolly symptoms:

• DNA damage…
  • Allergic reactions…
  • Thyroid tumors…
  • ADHD and behavioral problems…
  • Even an increased risk of cancer!
So what’s the alternative, when you want to bring beautifully decorated and healthy treats to your holiday gathering?

Let Mother Nature color your world!

Believe it or not, there are all-natural and, more importantly, side effect-free alternatives to chemical food colorings…

And you can find them in your local grocery store!

We’ve got everything you need to get started in today’s blog, where we share the natural food coloring sources you can use in your kitchen starting today.

We’ll also let you know what to look for on food labels, so you can avoid synthetic dyes when you’re stocking your pantry.

>> Natural Alternatives to Synthetic Food Coloring

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Natural Hacks to Improve Sleep​

Hi Jimi-

Everyone experiences occasional sleeping problems, so how can you tell whether your difficulty is just a minor, passing annoyance or a sign of a more serious sleep disorder or underlying medical condition?

As humans transition from the waking state to drowsiness and into sleep, parasympathetic vagal tone (responsible for downshifting) increases, and sympathetic tone (the go, go, go!) decreases. Many of us experience trouble sleeping at one time or another. Usually, it’s due to stress, travel, illness, or other temporary interruptions to your normal routine. But if sleep problems are a regular occurrence and interfere with your daily life, you may be suffering from a sleep disorder. In this podcast, Evan and I are going over new ways to help better our sleeping patterns.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

*-- Less than a tablespoon of olive oil a day slows death risk --*

Adding less than a tablespoon of olive oil to their diet lowers a person's risk for death from heart or lung disease, as well as brain disorders and cancer, a study published Monday by the Journal of the American College of Cardiology found.

Compared to participants who rarely or never consumed olive oil, those who added one-half tablespoon or more to their diet daily had a 19% lower risk for death from heart disease, the data showed.

They also were 17% less likely to die from cancer and 18% less likely to die from lung disease, the researchers said.

This level of olive oil consumption was also associated with a 29% lower risk for death from neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's, according to the researchers.

In addition, substituting 10 grams, or just under one tablespoon per day of olive for the same amount of margarine, butter, mayonnaise and dairy lowered a person's risk for early death from all causes by up to 34%, they said.

However. this was not the case when substituting olive oil for other vegetable oils, the researchers said.

"Our findings support current dietary recommendations to increase the intake of olive oil and other unsaturated vegetable oils," study co-author Marta Guasch-Ferre said in a press release.

"Our study helps make more specific recommendations that will be easier for patients to understand and hopefully implement into their diets," said Guasch-Ferre, a senior research scientist in nutrition at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health in Boston.

Recent studies have found that consumption of dietary fats from plant-based sources, such as olive oil, can lower a person's risk for stroke, while others have found that the so-called Mediterranean diet, which is high in olive oil, can help stave off dementia.

Using participants from the Nurses' Health Study and the Health Professionals Follow-up Study, two ongoing assessments of adults in the United States, Guasch-Ferre and her colleagues analyzed data for 60,582 women and 31,801 over a 28-year period.

Participants' diets were assessed by a questionnaire every four years, and they were asked how often, on average, they consumed specific foods and types of fats and oils, as well as what brand or type of oils they used for cooking and eating, the researchers said.

Consumption was calculated from the total of olive oil used for salad dressings, that added to food or bread and that used for baking and frying at home, according to the researchers.

Consumption of other vegetable oils was calculated based on the participants' reported oil brand and type of fat used for cooking at home. The intake of dairy and other fats and nutrients also was measured, they said.

Olive oil consumption increased from an average of 1.6 grams per day at the start of the study period, in 1990 to about 4 grams per day, or about one-third of a tablespoon, in 2010, the data showed.

Over the same period, margarine consumption dropped to about 4 grams per day from about 12 grams per day, or nearly 1 tablespoon, while the intake of other fats remained stable, the researchers said.

Among the study participants, 36,856 died during the study period, according to the researchers.

Those with higher olive oil consumption tended to be more physically active, were less likely to smoke and had greater consumption of fruits and vegetables compared to those with lower intake, the data showed.

About 5% of the study participants consumed an average of 9 grams of olive oil per day, or about three-fourths of a tablespoon, the researchers said.

"It's possible that higher olive oil consumption is a marker of an overall healthier diet," Guasch-Ferre said.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
When you know what to do with them, lemons can make just about anything taste better.
Salty, savory, and sweet foods can all be balanced and enhanced by the small but mighty yellow citrus fruit.
Lemons are remarkably healthy, too. They’re naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and rich in vitamin C and other potent cancer-fighting antioxidants.
Get the whole story about lemons, and some pro tips so they can add more awesomeness to your kitchen, here.
Yours for healthy and delicious flavors,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Want some amazing lemon-starring recipes? Like Lavender Lemon Poppy Scones, Beet and Lentil Salad with Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette, and Creamy Avocado Pasta with Asparagus and Tomato? You’re in luck! Find out all about lemons, and how to use them for great taste and good health, here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Deacon Andrews

Dear Friends,

Today we revisit an episode we did with my very own personal trainer Deacon Andrews. By now, you all know I love my variation – from diet to fasting, and even supplements. Well the way we exercise is no different. So let’s hear what methods I have implemented to completely transform my workouts from the coach who I workout with myself.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
SAYER JI EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW FOR VACCINE SECRETS
Going Live Tonight at 8 PM ET - A Must Watch
In the Darkest Times, the Light Burns the Brightest...
Join Sayer Ji tonight for a special discussion around navigating the dark side of the aggressive mandatory vaccine agenda, but without becoming part of the dialectic of "us" versus "them," and understanding how RIGHT NOW is the most powerful time of all to take a stand and level up to become stronger and better versions of ourselves.
Also premiering tonight is a special interview with Dr. Mercola.
Jonathan Otto's updated docuseries, Vaccine Secrets: Reloaded - with 10 brand new bonus episodes - contains the most up-to-date vaxx information covering everything from new variants to boosters. More experts, more shocking revelations, more information that’s been HIDDEN from you.
Jonathan spent literally hundreds of hours battling censorship for telling the TRUTH about getting the jab. And will face censorship again. Register to watch Sayer Ji's exclusive interview today!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED LIVESTREAM
Evidence Is the Loudest Voice
Don't miss this FREE Livestream where Dr Joe Dispenza and his team of research scientists will share – for the first time – their groundbreaking scientific discoveries on the greatest pharmacy within you. This event is free to the public, so invite your friends and loved ones – and share the tools of transformation with them, too.

VU Sponsors