Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We all know that fasting has amazing benefits: reduced inflammation, increased cognitive function, fat loss, decreased risk of metabolic dysfunction, and the list goes on and on.
But is there a correct way to fast? Is fasting for everyone? Should we exercise while we fast? How do we make the most of our fasts and how do we optimize our diets when we aren’t fasting?
Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dr. Valter Longo answers all of these questions and more. Dhru and Dr. Longo discuss the key pillars of the Fasting Mimicking Diet (FMD), created by Dr. Longo to provide the body with the benefits of fasting without completely starving it. They also dive into the foundation of a longevity diet—how can we increase our lifespan and our healthspan using targeted nutrients and dietary protocols.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The biggest lie being told about chemotherapy
Did you know on average, chemotherapy has a 97.5% failure rate?

I know how unbelievable that sounds.

But it’s backed up by multiple clinical studies — including one from researchers at the very prestigious National Cancer Institute. [1]

What’s even more unbelievable…

Scientists have known about chemotherapy’s failure rate for almost 20 years.

Back in 2004 a research study found chemotherapy to be effective only 2.2% of the time. [2]

Can you believe that?

I’m sure like me, you’ve heard again and again that chemotherapy is one of the best treatments for cancer...

And yet we’ve known for almost 20 years that it’s not!

Now really quick, I’m not sharing this with you to attack chemotherapy (in certain instances it can be an effective form of treatment).

But I want to point out how much old, outdated, and flat-out wrong information there is around cancer.

And that’s bad news. Because when it comes to cancer, the wrong information can not only delay healing — it can be downright harmful to the point of death.

And it’s why if you or a loved one are dealing with cancer, you need to get the right information.

The information that’s not only current, but will work for your specific type of cancer.
Because if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the past decade of studying this disease...
It’s that cancer is not a death sentence.

When you have the right information... You CAN beat this disease!

Of course, the key is getting the right information. And sometimes, that information can be hard to get.

So today, I want to share the resource I use when I need more information about cancer.
It comes straight from the world’s leading experts on cancer healing and prevention. And you can get access to all of it right here:

Discover the Simple Solutions Thousands are using to Successfully Fight and Avoid Lung, Breast, Colon, Prostate, and Many Other Kinds of Cancer

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Is Australia’s Dan Andrews trying to BAN food growing at home?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Top 7 “COMPLICATIONS” linked to Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J COVID gene mutation injections​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

These natural substances NEUTRALIZE covid vaccine spike proteins​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We encounter toxins every day.
We eat, drink and breathe them; we absorb them through our skin…
Even if you’re doing everything right regarding your health — filtering your air, drinking clean water, eating organic — you really can’t avoid exposure to them.
Fortunately, there are actionable steps you can take NOW to prevent chemical toxicity from burdening your life.
Join me to learn how!
The Secret Cause of Sickness: Chemical Toxicity Summit could help you with:
  • Tools you need to build a chemical toxicity action plan
  • Tips for creating a non-toxic home
  • Best way to purify the air in your environment
  • Options & guidance for choosing toxin-free products
  • Strategies to support your nervous system for optimized healing
  • Where to start when you’re chemically sensitive
  • And even more solutions!
—>> Understand and address chemical toxicity when you attend this complimentary, online event!
Be sure to mark your calendar for June 20-26, 2022!
Why attend this important health event?Your host, Dr. Jaban Moore, began dedicating his practice to helping clients with root cause solutions for chronic illness after he went from being an award-winning top athlete in college to feeling like he couldn’t even get out of bed. Eventually, after many appointments and only temporary solutions, he was diagnosed with Lyme disease.
Dr. Moore now specializes in Lyme disease and co-infections, PANS/PANDAS, autism, heavy metals, parasites, gut health, mitochondrial support, and other viruses and pathogens.
He’s here to help you by sharing his wisdom and experience.
Yes, you truly have the means to get started on better health today!
—>> I’ll see you online at The Secret Cause of Sickness: Chemical Toxicity Summit when you register now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey ,

If someone handed us a vial marked "poison" we wouldn’t think of taking it.

It would be so easy to say "No".

But when the poison is slow-acting and takes months to years to show side-effects, we ignore the warning labels.

We trust the medical establishment to have our best interests at heart; but do they really ?

According to an article by US News and World Report, properly prescribed medications, which are taken according to the doctor’s instructions are landing many people in the hospital.

In fact, Donald Light, who has studied the corruption of the Pharmaceutical Industry, says, "About 2,460 people per week are estimated to die from drugs that were properly prescribed, and that’s based on detailed chart reviews of hospitalized patients,"

This estimate shows that taking properly prescribed medication is the 4th leading cause of death in the US!

Just as alarming, more and more studies are finding that these prescription medications are triggering the onset of various autoimmune conditions and dementia and Alzheimer’s.

We are loading our body up with these poisons because the label makes them look innocuous and because we have been told to trust the medical system.

But, the evidence is showing that we can’t continue to blindly take these poisons into our bodies. That’s why my friend, leading health expert and investigative journalist created this FREE eBook that can help…

>> Top 21 Natural Remedies for Autoimmune Disease and Inflammation [FREE download]

Here are just a few things you’ll discover :

• One yummy spice has been proven to reduce brain inflammation and dramatically diminish the symptoms of multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and inflammatory bowel disease

• Another Indian mushroom is proven to have anti-inflammatory effects comparable to those of hydrocortisone, according to the US National Library of Medicine

• Another soil-derived natural compound is found to protect your brain from dementia and Alzheimer’s, according to the 2011 study published in the Journal Of Alzheimer’s Disease.

• And much more…

Unfortunately, you won’t find out about these remedies from your doctor any time soon.

>> Download: Top 21 Natural Remedies for Autoimmune Disease and Inflammation [no cost]

When you download your eBook, you’ll also get a FREE PASS to the world premiere screening of Natural Medicine Secrets.

In investigative journalist Jonathan Otto’s new 9-episode docuseries, he’s gathered over 55 of the world's best natural medicine doctors. These experts will share their top natural healing protocols — developed over decades of clinical practice.

Please don’t miss out on this… I trust you can benefit from this information and bring healing to your autoimmunity or other chronic health issues.

Click here to download your FREE eBook about safe and proven natural remedies

Here’s to your health,

Keith

P.S. This eBook is available to our valued members at no charge. Download your FR.EE eBook now and reserve your seat for the world premiere of Natural Medicine Secrets.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,
We’ve all heard that fruits and vegetables are good for us, but how much of your whole food plant-based diet should be composed of them?

If you’re reading this email, you’re likely familiar with the multitude of benefits from including more fruits and vegetables and other whole plant foods in your diet. But which approach is right for you?

What other plant foods are important to include for long term success?

What other lifestyle considerations are also essential?

And how do you successfully and satisfyingly implement a whole food plant-based diet rich in fruits and vegetables in the real world?

If you are looking for answers to these questions, or inspiration to start or maintain a plant-based diet rich in fruits and vegetables, then we have a FREE online resource for you that we want you to be a part of with us!

That's right, we will be speaking at this awesome event, and are so honored to be a part of it!

Drs. Rick and Karin Dina, D.C. have assembled a group of world-class plant-based educators and doctors to share with you their strategies for creating successful real-world approaches to whole food plant-based eating rich in fruits and vegetables.

We invite you to join us in the Fruit and Vegetable Power Summit 2022!

The Fruit and Vegetable Power Summit starts on May 16th. Click the link below to claim your spot.

CLICK HERE! 👈

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Naturopathic Solutions for Cancer
Dr. Mark Carney, ND

• Is ozone therapy effective for cancer?
  • Alternative and effective cancer therapies available at home
  • The truth about statistics that Oncologists give their patients and why they’re not accurate
  • Natural solutions for breast cancer
  • Breast cancer genetics and how to improve the terrain of the body to prevent breast cancer
  • Natural therapies that can safely be added to chemotherapy
  • The science of Mistletoe and it’s benefits for cancer and the immune system
  • Why mitochondria are the essence of our body’s ability to heal and thrive and how to help improve mitochondrial health
  • How to help heal shoulder and joint pain naturally
  • Underlying causes of cancer that lead to cancer cell proliferation

-->> Go here to watch now
https://nathancrane59605.lt.acemlnc...4d2b6472e5f22235cbb00ee4afced5b&i=52A54A1A357

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tara Garrison

Dear Friends,

Today I welcome friend, and holistic health coach, Tara Garrison. Tara is here to dive into the ketogenic diet and explain why she doesn’t promote keto long term, why she promotes diet variation, how keto impacts neurotransmitters, why carbs don’t "make you fat," and why weight training is so important for metabolism and longevity.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

Award-winning documentary filmmaker Nathan Crane recently interviewed HUNDREDS of cancer survivors… and the world’s top scientists, integrative oncologists, and researchers…

And they all revealed something shocking.

They were asked, "what’s the number one thing that healed you or your patient’s cancer?"

And the same surprising answer always came up.

It DEFINITELY wasn’t chemo, radiation, or surgery.

It wasn’t a diet.

It wasn’t cleaning out toxins.

And it wasn’t exercising or drinking a bunch of juices.

It was this ONE surprising thing that doesn’t even seem to have a direct connection to cancer…

But, it turns out, it is actually the NUMBER ONE REASON that people are able to heal from and prevent cancer.

Find out what this Missing Cancer Treatment is right here.

To your health,

The Cause Health team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DrFuhrman.com
Jimi,

We know the importance of eating nutrient-rich foods. But how else can we protect our future health, memory and brain function?

Maintaining adequate levels of DHA and EPA is essential to preserve brain function in older age. The omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA are crucial for the health of the brain, eyes, and nervous system, and support healthy cognitive function.

Watch this video I filmed to explain:
Learn why supplementing with DHA/EPA is crucial
Omega-3 Fatty Acids

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When I was 26 years old, I watched my grandfather battle cancer.
I watched as clumps of his white hair fell out onto the floor.
I felt helpless and hopeless as he became weaker and suffered in tremendous pain from the chemotherapy and radiation.
And I struggled to hold back tears when sitting with him in Arizona seeing him suffer.
I’ll never forget that feeling of frustration and powerlessness that I couldn’t do more.
Maybe you’ve had a similar experience. Or maybe you’re going through this experience right now.
When you’re diagnosed with cancer, it’s easy to feel hopeless, discouraged, and that there’s nothing you can do. But know this:
Cancer is not a death sentence.
Despite what the doctors told my family (that there wasn’t anything else we could do)...
I later learned there are countless natural, holistic, and alternative treatments that we didn’t try. And while we weren’t able to save my grandfather, these treatments are providing total cancer freedom to thousands of folks around the world.
Here’s some of the most amazing ones I’ve learned about since my grandfather passed in 2013…
  • How a specific form of fasting can reduce cancer risk an astonishing 95%
  • The diet that can double or even triple your chance of both remission and total cancer freedom
  • How a simple, 5-minute daily ritual that can all but eliminate the side-effects of conventional treatment
  • The food that is so effective at fighting cancer that ½ a cup daily reduces your risk by 50%
Amazing right?
These, and other breakthroughs are the key allowing thousands to eliminate their cancer for good.
And I want you to be just like them — free of cancer and back in total control of your life.
So today, I want to share the one place where you can get info on ALL of these breakthroughs.
It’s an invitation-only membership group with the latest information, expert advice, and support you need to overcome cancer.
It’s a resource that can help answer all of your questions, keep you up-to-date with the latest cancer breakthroughs, and allow you to connect with folks just like you — who have faced, or are currently facing cancer.
If you’d like more details (and see where you can learn more on those breakthroughs I mentioned above) you can get all the details here:
>> THIS form of fasting can reduce cancer risk an astonishing 95% (find out what it is here)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Sorry to get this out to you so late on a Friday. I have been working hard on tomorrow’s 10 Day Brain Fog Elimination Challenge!
Let me ask you this: How would you rate the health of your brain? Your brain is the command center of your nervous system and the critical center of all your body’s functions — making brain regeneration a TOP priority in today’s toxic-laden environment.
I have TWO powerful experiences for you to support your brain health - NOW and in the future.
First, the challenge! Click below to learn more about this - and the free online community being built so you will have our support during the 10 days - and beyond - without needing ANY social media!
And read on for a new eGuide from Dr. Jockers and a 100% savings on our Neural Zoomer test….

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Get Dr. David Jockers’ Brain Regeneration eGuide.

Click here to learn the best strategies for healing brain toxicity, stimulating brain-cell autophagy, and regaining control of your mood, memory and brain health.
While most of our brain cells are formed while we are still in the womb, and during infancy, new research suggests that your brain is actually able to regenerate and create NEW cells throughout your life…
Meaning you can keep your brain HEALTHY — and maintain your mental energy and memory — even as you age!
In this amazing 43-page eGuide, Dr. Jockers shares 12 powerful ways to regenerate and support the health of your brain function, naturally.
→ Grab your copy here today.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Learn to make your own infant formula that’s far healthier than store-bought processed formula​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ditch conventional deodorants with harmful ingredients and switch to natural alternatives

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Extensive survey finds half a million Germans experienced severe COVID-19 vaccine injuries​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mainstream attitudes toward Covid-19 jabs are slowly changing in wake of vaccine injuries​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Saturday​

May-14-2022
Don't overwhelm yourself trying to solve all your problems and figure out your future at once.

Focus on small, good things that will help you to get through each day. Even ordinary things can bring much-needed comfort on days when you feel like giving up.

You just have to be willing to embrace them. Focusing on these small, good things can help you train your mind to have a brighter perspective.

There is always a way to shift your perspective. You have to learn to let go of the past to ensure you don't live your life with a dark outlook.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi, is this you?

“My body has seemingly become something I no longer recognize. I've gained weight, have terrible night sweats, fatigue, exhaustion...

I can't stand sleeping in the same bed as my partner. (Who I love dearly)

I cry at the drop of a hat. I'm so much more emotional, irrational and angry than I can ever remember being. It's almost scary.

I'm not sure I can survive this. I'm starting to just give up on life. It's like I'm someone else…”

If you're over age 35, your body is changing, and with it so are your moods, energy, health, and weight.

Exhaustion...

Mood swings...

Annoying weight...

And even being never in the mood for sexual intimacy!

These weird things don’t just affect your everyday routines…

...they SUCK THE LIFE out of you!

They can leave you feeling miserable since every doctor tells you how you feel is normal, writes a prescription to get you out of the office, and doesn’t even take time to listen (do they even care?)

And so you end up falling apart every... single... day...

Unable to get things done…

Feeling like the “walking dead”...

Frustrated with who you have become.

What’s going on?

Guess what?

Your HORMONES could be the underlying cause of these problems.

You’re reading this probably because like many other women, you’re also tired of being at the mercy of your hormones.

Many women like you may have lost their way and hope when it comes to their health and body…

“This too shall pass...”

But the good news is that HELP IS AVAILABLE!

Try it yourself.=>This could be the answer you’ve been looking for

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I get this question a lot…

"If natural or integrative therapies work so well, then why don’t my doctors know about them? Why aren’t they taught in medical school?"

Well, while doing the interviews for Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link, we had an INSIGHTFUL conversation with renowned integrative oncologist, Dr. Jenn Simmons about this…

And you might be shocked to find out the simple reason why these natural solutions aren’t taught.

Back in 1910, the Flexner Report took over education in medical schools to eradicate holistic practices in favor of pharmacology and surgery.

But that’s just the start.

You can hear the rest of the story in this extended sneak peek video from the Missing Link docuseries…

What doctors don’t learn in medical school

Enjoy this sneak peek and discover the shocking truth about why doctors aren’t taught ANYTHING about natural solutions to cancer (and how there’s actually a push from medical students to force these schools to teach natural therapies).

If you like the video and feel empowered after watching, please consider sharing it on Facebook to help us spread the word about the upcoming series ❤️.

To your greatest health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Jimi!
In this episode, I am speaking with Dr. Stephanie Estima about the best application of nutrition and exercise to optimize female potential.
In this podcast, Dr. Estima and I discuss:
  • The idea that training should be organized around women’s monthly cycles.
  • The biggest hormonal differences between men and women and how their training should reflect that.
  • Why leptin is more of an issue for women and how that drives the weight-gain cycle
  • The acute stress and inflammation that our working life imposes on us and how it affects the female menstrual cycle
  • The best time on your cycle to use the keto diet, the best time to conceive and the best time to lift heavy.
  • Treating PCOS with no-caloric liquid fasts and strength training
  • Why wearing socks to bed might help you sleep and just how important cruciferous veggies are

→ You can watch/listen to the podcast HERE

Yours in health,
Ari
P.S. Just a quick update... the book is already a #1 Amazon bestseller in multiple categories in health, and we're holding the top spots along with Tony Robbins' new book. We got as high as #62 in ALL BOOKS on Amazon. This is amazing news, because it gives the book a ton of visibility so thousands of people can find it -- and be helped by the content. If you haven't already bought the book, well, what the heck are you waiting for? (You don't want to learn how to have more energy, better brain function, optimize your hormones, sleep deeper, and live longer?) ;) And if you've already read half the book or more, I'd appreciate it enormously if you could leave me a review on Amazon! Thank you for all the amazing support. I hope you're loving the book!
<< FIND OUT HOW TO GET YOU COPY HERE >>

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Jimi, do you suffer from leaky gut or other gut issues?

Or are you striving to keep your healthy gut in tip-top shape?

Either way, I am certain you're going to appreciate...

This new Top 23 Natural Medicines to Repair Leaky Gut that you're getting completely free right here today!

This is another outstanding report authored by health researcher, Jonathan Otto...

YES, you get it immediately on the page right after free sign up (i.e., no waiting)...

And in it, you're going to discover 23 powerful herbs, spices, and nutrients you definitely will want to know about if you experience:

• Leaky gut syndrome (also known as "increased intestinal permeability")
  • Bloating
  • Diarrhea
  • Constipation
  • Irregularity in the bathroom
  • Excess gas
  • Other digestive issues
And. because good health begins in the gut, everyone will actually benefit greatly from understanding the power of these herbs, spices, and nutrients...

...Even if you already get an A+ for your digestive health!

Head here now for your free copy

You'll learn more about certain natural medicines that may already be familiar to you for your gut, such as peppermint...

AND you're sure to discover surprising NEW herbs, spices, and nutrients that can help!

For example, did you know that slippery elm -- which comes from a tree native to North America -- was widely used by Native Americans for medicinal purposes?

And research is showing that slippery elm may indeed provide powerful support in soothing the stomach lining and intestines by reducing irritation!

You'll find out the essentials you need to know about slippery elm and all 23 top natural medicines in this easy-to-read and entirely research-based new report, so...

Get your free copy of this important new report here

FINALLY...

Another herb that "made the list" in this excellent report is aloe vera.

And because smiles and laughter are always good medicine...

I happen to have a silly dad joke about aloe that makes my little kids giggle and is worth sharing with YOU:

What do Australians use when they get sun burns?

Aloe, mate!

;-)

Enjoy the important learning in this 23 Top Natural Medicines for Leaky Gut report and enjoy your day.

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

P.S. Each and every herb, spice, and nutrient covered in 23 Top Natural Medicines to Repair Leaky Gut can be beneficial...

However, don't miss the section on Licorice Root.

Its use dates back many eons, and I routinely drink tea with licorice root and can personally attest to its wonderful benefits!

Head here now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DrFuhrman.com
Hello, Jimi.

Which makes more sense to you:

Using pharmaceutical drugs for the rest of your life in an attempt to manage the symptoms of chronic diseases such as autoimmune disorders, memory issues, diabetes, and arthritis?

Or...

Harnessing the power of nutritional excellence and natural medicine to heal chronic diseases such as autoimmune disorders, memory issues, diabetes, and arthritis?

You know which option I recommend!

Most doctors try to "fix" chronic illness by prescribing life-long pharmaceutical drugs. But the problem is that these treatments have harmful side effects, and are dangerous in the long term.

The focus of my medical career has been helping patients achieve superior health through nutritional excellence and lifestyle modifications. I have witnessed astonishing transformations and recoveries. I have seen my patients thrive, and live long and vibrant lives thanks to the power of the Nutritarian diet, which is built on eating high-nutrient plant foods and the avoidance of toxins.

I also frequently use “natural” supplements and herbs to enhance recovery from disease. There are adjunctive substances that can aid in the recovery from chronic diseases, including autoimmune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and others.

That’s why I am excited to tell you that my friend, the leading expert and investigative journalist Jonathan Otto, has detailed many amazing natural remedies in his brand new eBook that you can pick up at no cost. Take a look, you may find it interesting and learn something new.

>> Top 21 Natural Remedies for Autoimmune Disease and Inflammation [FREE download]
Natural-Medicine-Secrets

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Dr. Osborne here,

I am a featured speaker in the Chronic Inflammation Summit, launching June 6-12th.

Inflammation is your body’s natural immune response to infection, irritation or injury, but too much inflammation for too long can create a chronic systemic response and damage your body at the cellular level.

In fact, inflammation is at the root of nearly every chronic health condition, including diabetes, heart disease, dementia and cancer.

Throughout the summit I will be sharing tips on how to naturally combat inflammation with supplement and nutritional strategies. As well as food sensitivity's that stimulate chronic inflammation and pain (you'll definitely want to get tested so you know how to avoid them).

--> Register for free and view the speaker line up right here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
I'm sorry to inform you that something is happening in California that may be disturbing for you to hear.
That said, it would feel even more wrong for me not to stand up and say something about it,
as well as to provide you a responsive action that will help hold the responsible parties accountable and could avert this rapidly unfolding disaster.
A bill passed the CA State Senate that removes the parent from the consent process for vaccinating minors as young as 12.
mail
Let's get something clear. The penetration of any body without consent is a form of violence.
I believe that forcing or coercing children to vaccinate is a form of medical abuse or rape.
In addition, experimental mRNA gene technologies (i.e. Covid jabs) already violate the medical ethical principle of informed consent, given no long term safety and effective data exist. Also, there have already been over a million adverse events logged by the US government's adverse events tracking system alone (VAERS) - a highly passive, post-marketing surveillance system which only captures as low as 1% of the actual that have likely occurred).
And so, their solution? They're systematically attempting to legislate away the parent and suddenly ascribing to children as YOUNG AS 12 the legal authority to risk their lives and health -- as if they are capable of understanding the risks and benefits of one of the most complex 'medical intervention' ever invented, whose adverse effects have been suppressed and censored, globally.
Learn more by reading Parentectomy: The State-Driven Campaign to Remove Parents’ Rights
The colloquial word for this agenda is INSANE and VIOLENCE against children and their parents.
That said, the only real solution against this violent agenda is peaceful, civil disobedience and NON-COMPLIANCE en masse
. This bill still needs to pass the State Assembly to do the damage intended. We can still stop it in its tracks!
PLEASE join Stand for Health Freedom and become part of the Solution
: www.standforhealthfreedom.com Millions of others who share your values have already taken ACTION. Please take a moment and sign up for our newsletter, make a donation if you can, and share this with others who care. Take a look at the actions you can take now in your state here. Thank you!
Sayer Ji,
Founder of Greenmedinfo.com
Co-Founder of Stand for Health Freedom

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
GET EMPOWERED TODAY WITH STAND FOR HEALTH FREEDOM'S 'VOTE FOR HEALTH FREEDOM'
YOU ARE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD! TAKE ACTION TODAY!
It’s easy to feel powerless when voting or using your voice. We see horrible things happening every day because of government policies that were out of our control to stop. We see people take office despite knowing there’s a strong and large opposition. Feeling helpless leads to disengagement, which, unfortunately, only makes problems worse. That’s the cycle we’re breaking when we use our voice despite fearing it’s meaningless.

You’re more likely to effect change and see the results of your efforts at a local level than you are at a state, federal, or global level. Find connection in your community, increasing your sense of meaning and decreasing the sense of helplessness that comes from disconnection.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DR. MERCOLA & Sayer Ji LIVESTREAM REPLAY
Dr. Mercola and Sayer Ji: EXCLUSIVE LIVE INTERVIEW
After many years of being viciously targeted, vilified, defamed and de-platformed, two of the most controversial figures in the health and wellness, and health freedom space, get together for a LIVE INTERVIEW to discuss their experiences, and how they recruited resilience, discipline and focus to transmute a situation of adversity into one of positivity. This is an interview NOT TO BE MISSED. Bookmark this page, and make sure to share with friends and family!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO EBOOK
The Cancer Gene Myth
Cancer rates have SKYROCKETED in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Britain. Because they started doing this ONE thing in the last 50 years. Scientists now know that this is the #1 cause of cancer… And it's NOT genetics!
Our friend and colleague, Nathan Crane and some of the world’s LEADING scientists have just blown off the lid on one of the biggest cancer myths of the last 50 years in The Cancer Gene Myth.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

There's a lot of fear out there about cancer. And for good reason.

The stats show that one in two women and one in three men will be diagnosed with some form of cancer in their lifetime.

The "war on cancer" officially began in 1971. Since then, hundreds of billions of dollars have been spent in America on diagnosing and treating cancer.

Yet, hardly any has been spent on figuring out how to prevent and treat it using natural, non-invasive methods.

The fact is that there are science-based natural cancer treatments, as well as new leading-edge conventional therapies that are too effective to ignore. Many of these remedies have hundreds of studies proving that they work!

You can learn about all of these new resources in a ground-breaking new docuseries called The Missing Link.

You can watch the trailer and sign up here

Here is just some of what you will learn in this powerful FREE series:

• The most powerful anti-cancer foods (including 7 powerful herbs) identified by leading scientists that stop cancer from growing.
  • How to know if you are at risk for breast or prostate cancer, and what you can do to prevent these.
  • A 5,000-year-old Ancient Chinese Healing Practice that you can use to ease the anxiety, fear, and stress that comes with a cancer diagnosis.
  • Little-known everyday household products that are known to cause cancer (and other disease).
  • How to know if your beauty products cause cancer. (There are 1,300 toxic chemicals BANNED by Europe, that are still legal for companies to use here in the USA.)
  • And much more...
Cancer is not a death sentence. It can be healed using the right combination of complementary medicines, modern medicines, alternative therapies, and the latest advances in natural treatment.

These solutions are all documented in The Missing Link - and you can watch it for FREE.

Click here for more details and to reserve your spot

Stay curious,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dietary Factors That Increase Blood Pressure

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Salt consumption is a common cause of high blood pressure, and the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, published by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Department of Agriculture, recommend limiting sodium intake to less than 2,300 mg per day. That’s equal to about one teaspoon of salt.

But by some estimates, the average American takes in 50% more salt than the daily limit, and this excess starts in childhood. Kids between 6 and 10 years of age take in 2,900 mg a day, while teens top out at about 3,700 mg per day.

Special: The Sickening Truth About Your Blood Pressure

It’s estimated that more than 75% of the salt we consume comes from the processed foods we buy at the supermarket. That’s because sodium is added to virtually everything. Look at any item in your cupboard and it’s likely you’ll see added salt of one form or another.

Eating out is also to blame. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, many entrees at leading restaurants and fast-food eateries contain almost a full daily allotment of salt. And depending on what you chose, the amount may be significantly higher than that.

What you drink can also be a factor. For instance, you may know that coffee contains caffeine, which is a stimulant, and that, over time coffee drinkers tend to have higher blood pressure.

And caffeine is the main reason energy drinks have become so popular. Several small studies have pointed to this problem. Researchers found a statistically significant 4 to 5 mm Hg increase in systolic and diastolic blood pressure in participants who consumed energy drinks.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
As some of you know, I was recently a part of a speaking tour in Florida with doctors and scientists who are fighting for medical freedom in the United States.
Medical Freedom means you have the freedom to choose your own treatments and doctors have the freedom to treat you using their experience and expertise without restrictions from government agencies. And without fear of losing their license to practice medicine.
Ryan Cole, MD runs the largest independent medical lab in Idaho and was the first to sound the alarm about the increase in cancers coming through his lab following the rollout of the emergency-use drugs for that thing that's going around.
And for speaking out against these dangerous new drugs that were rushed to market with no long-term safety testing (and no testing for carcinogenicity), he has been attacked, slandered, lost significant income, and has mounting legal bills.
Dr. Ryan Cole is a brilliant and courageous physician who is committed to telling the truth about what's happening. He has everything to lose and nothing to gain by doing this.
It was an honor to share the stage and to spend time with him behind the scenes.
My interview with Dr. Ryan Cole was censored by YouTube immediately after uploading it for "violating community guidelines" before anyone even saw it.
Remember, at no time in history have the people censoring information been the good guys.
This interview a must watch.
Enjoy!

Watch our interview here

To your life and health!
(((c)))
p.s. Bonus points if you recognize the doctor in the back seat. Interview with him coming soon!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Header

Jimi –

Welcome back to the newsletter! Here's what we're up to this week:​
The Journey:
Podisode #07​
The Journey is an audio series where The Event co-hosts share what's on their mind for the week.

Click below to listen to Episode 7, where our co-hosts discuss all sorts of topics – ranging from the importance of play, to falling in love with the present moment.​
More content from your co-hosts:​
On this episode of Alfacast, Dr. Barre Lando and Event co-host, Mike Winner, are joined by Gabriel Miguel and Wesley Wittkamper.

Together, they go deep on the ancient wisdom of Anastasia – a woman with unique outlooks on subjects as diverse as gardening, child-rearing, healing, Nature, sexuality, religion, and more.​
A few days ago, Event co-host, Alec Zeck, sat down with interviewer Steve Kirsch of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation.

Alec was joined by Dr. Stanton Hom, Dr. Bradley Campbell, and a vaccine-injured airline pilot named Kurt Nelson.

Click below to watch the full interview.​

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hay House | 5-Day Stress Detox 2022 | Relieve Anxiety, Recover from Pain, and Sleep Soundly
Save Your Spot! The Event Starts In:
mail
Dear jim,

The 5-Day Stress Detox event begins tomorrow (May 16), so you only have 24 hours left to join!

This brand-new, FREE event will you teach you powerful ways to reduce stress and its damaging side-effects, naturally.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sunday​

May-15-2022
When you practice simplicity, you live a life free of any pretentiousness and focus on what really matters.

Simplicity is about slowing down and cherishing what you have.

When you begin to find contentment in the seemingly small things, you're sure to find a way of making things work, even in the most difficult times.

Appreciate the process, rather than trying to achieve the outcome as quickly as possible.

Changing your priorities can allow you to savor simple pleasures and enjoy life more.

When you are connected with what's truly important, you attract more success and abundance in these areas of your life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Because you have been such an amazing member of the Detox Smoothie community today we want to do something special and offer you a series of free online fitness classes.

These are no ordinary fitness classes. They were designed by the world’s leading experts in sports medicine and exercise physiology...

Experts who have trained bodybuilders, Navy Seals, professional athletes, and famous entertainers. And now they are embarking on a new mission: to get men and women over the age of 55 into top physical shape — without injury.

Being fit and injury-free is a lot harder when you’re older. It’s harder to build muscle and lose fat. It’s harder to maintain energy and endurance. And it’s harder to work out without getting hurt.

That’s because over decades of living, the human body tends to build up imbalances.

Perhaps the right side of your body is stronger than the left. Perhaps you have greater flexibility on one side over another. Perhaps the muscles you use for pushing are stronger than the muscles you use for pulling.

Whatever imbalance you have, it can cause you to injure yourself when you’re exercising. And that’s what makes this program so unique. It starts by improving your biomechanics so that you become resistant to injury.

And then it uses the latest advances in exercise science to give you the greatest gains in strength and conditioning in the shortest amount of time.

In fact, many people experience improvements in the very first week!

But don’t take my word for it. Try it and see for yourself.

At the end of the week, you will have the tools you need to build a stronger, more attractive, higher-performing body. We're talking about the kind of body that people 20 years younger than you will envy.

You can take these tools and use them yourself at home or the gym. Or … if you like … you can continue to attend more sessions with your instructors online.

Of course, there is no obligation to continue, and the choice is yours. But in the meantime, we urge you to register for this complimentary series of classes.

Please hurry, as the spaces are filling up fast.

To your higher and better health this spring,

The Detox Smoothie Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you didn’t get a chance to attend Friday's live webinar training and Q&A Earthing & Forest Bathing For Health, click here for the replay!
(It will be up until midnight, so please prioritize this.)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Most Women Have Felt These
Common Sensations During a Hot Flash

• Sudden warmth of face, neck, and chest
  • Sweating
  • Increased pulse rate
  • Chest tightness
  • Anxiety
  • Flushed skin, sometimes blotchy
  • Sometimes followed by a chill

Learn How to Alleviate Hot Flashes
One of the many reasons women experience hot flashes later in life is due to dropping estrogen levels and fluctuating blood sugar levels.
The good news is: hot flashes are manageable and you can stop them.
Please take some time for yourself today to learn more about Understanding Hot Flashes, Symptoms, Causes, and Solutions, I know you’ll feel empowered with the research, information, and protocols we share with you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
There are many forms of stress and toxicity, internal and external—the pressures of modern life, ancestral stress, trauma, pathogens, parasites, mold, heavy metals and more.
Both types of stressors can compromise your body’s ability to respond properly, affecting hormone levels, sleep, energy and healing potential.
If left unaddressed, this can set the stage for chronic disease or ongoing mental health issues…
So, if these facets of life are to an extent unavoidable, what can we do to mitigate the effects of stress and toxicity?
One important and powerful tool to begin healing and optimizing your health is detoxification.
When you can successfully manage the stress in your life, combat the assault of toxicity and build healthy habits, you protect yourself from stressors and can build a healthy future!
I’m a speaker for an online event called Radical Healing: Detox Your Stress & Stressors Masterclass!
Join the Radical Healing Masterclass for Free
Misty Williams spent the last few months gathering experts in functional medicine, naturopathy, anti-aging medicine, Ayurveda, nutrition and more to explore the dangers of chronic stress and toxicity and to share scientific breakthroughs, testing options, protocols and lifestyle strategies to address them!
Be sure to mark your calendar for May 23rd to 29th, 2022!
Love, health and joy,
Dr. Ritamarie
P.S. When you register for Radical Healing: Detox Your Stress & Stressors Masterclass, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
A recent study discovered that 90% of cancers were caused by 3 things:

1. Diet
  2. Lifestyle
  3. And environmental factors
With diet being the most important, doing simple things like eating more mushrooms and greens could cut your risk of cancer in half.
And it’s why today, I want to share a free book from health researcher Nathan Crane, called The Anti-Cancer Diet.
In it, three of the world’s leading anti-cancer doctors reveal exactly what to eat and what not to eat, as well as things like:

• 2 foods that send your risk of cancer through the roof (that most people eat twice a week)
  • The “Biblical” approach to eating that kills cancer cells (sometimes perhaps better than chemo)
  • The 4 hours of the day you should not be eating (eating during this window can feed cancer cell growth!)
And much more…
>> Download your copy of The Anti-Cancer Diet, here.
Yours for wellness in every cell,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. In The Anti-Cancer Diet, you’ll hear from Dr. Joel Fuhrman on his world-famous diet that makes your body an anti-cancer fortress; how Dr. Nathan Goodyear lost 100 pounds himself, and what he recommends for fighting cancer; and Dr. Thomas Lodi’s latest insights on how to use food as medicine. Find out more and get it all right there.

VU Sponsors