Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT - HAPPENING NOW
Natural Medicine Secrets
Our friend, investigative journalist and documentary maker, Jonathan Otto, has found simple protocols that are helping people all over the world heal their bodies with the release of his complimentary docuseries - Natural Medicine Secrets. If you’re suffering from one or more chronic diseases and inflammation, it’s possible to reverse them from the comfort of your own couch.
The good news is you can see everything that Jonathan has uncovered plus much more in his groundbreaking 9-part docuseries, Natural Medicine Secrets, airing May 16-27.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi it’s Nathan,
I was 15 the first time I almost lost my life.
I was sick. My body ached. I was throwing up almost every single day.
And the worst part of all of it?
I thought feeling weak, sick, and a shell of myself was normal.
It was something that was unavoidable.
And it was all something I’d just have to live with.
Sound familiar?
So often we’re told that diseases like cancer, diabetes, autoimmune disease, and even Alzheimers are unavoidable…
That they’re a part of life…
And that there's nothing we can do about them.
But I’m here to tell you that all that couldn’t be further from the truth.
Because almost every disease out there — including cancer, diabetes, autoimmune disease, arthritis, and even Alzheimer’s…
1. Are Not Normal
2. Are Preventable
3. And with the right choices, CAN be reversed
Which is something I know after transforming my own health. And hearing story after story of folks who have overcome these diseases.
Like 62-yr-old Shariann Tom who was given 3 months to live when she was diagnosed with cancer. But has since overcome her disease not once, not twice, but 5 times.
Or 51 year old Stew Mabry. Who overcame diabetes in just 100 days. dropping his A1c an incredible 5 points from 11.7 to 5.1 just by eating a couple "superfoods" that balanced his blood sugar.
Today I want to inspire you — to give you hope that you CAN do something about these "unavoidable" diseases.
And if you want to learn how — and get the blueprint on exactly what folks like Shairann, Stew, and hundreds of others have done to overcome their health problems…
I invite you to join the Health & Healing Club.
It’s an invitation-only private membership group that has everything needed to overcome these diseases. If you want help with any of these…
>> Cancer
>> Diabetes
>> Autoimmune Disease
>> Chronic Pain
>> Stomach Issues
>> Losing mental sharpness
Then just click on the one you need help with and discover where to get the exact blueprint on how to overcome it.
I hope to see you in there​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Why are babies in Scotland suddenly dying at a rate that’s 300% higher than normal?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Science pushes cruel new artificial “cultured” meat that involves slicing into heifers while still alive​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

The truth is, our journey together has just begun. We're leaving no stone left unturned!

Prepare for an emotional journey, full of cutting-edge information and heartfelt inspiration…

Click here to watch Episode 2 NOW!

In Episode 2, Stress & Anxiety – The Cortisol Connection – Adrenals/Fatigue/Blood Sugar, you will discover:

• Why your body’s cortisol response to stress can set off a chain of problems ranging from inflammation to autoimmune issues to sexual dysfunction...
  • How natural remedies can cure fibromyalgia, a disorder affecting 5.8 million people in the U.S. alone…
  • 7 ways to create meaningful “good stress” that keeps your brain happy..
  • The real reason you’re not able to lose weight…
  • The little-known relationship between stress and common parasite infections…

I’ll see you over there (it’s live now)!

Click here to watch Episode 2 now (Only available for 24 hours)

Also, we sent out the Episode 2 link early, accidentally, and that may have caused you to miss your window to watch Episode 1... so, we're keeping Episode 1 open for another 24 hours!

Watch Episode 1 here now.

Wishing you health and happiness,

Jonathan Otto

Producer and Host, Natural Medicine Secrets

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Moderna recently told a Delaware federal court that the companies should have sued the United States instead of them…

Apparently, they got into a patent infringement issue…

So, on top of rushing an experimental, ineffective V@XC!!N3 through trials and mandating that everyone take it, they’re now being accused of stealing the technology that "transports genetic material into human cells."

They will never let this type of information go public without some type of manipulation to make it seem OK…

This is why you need to educate yourself on things like the most up-to-date (and censored) C0V!D news, how to heal from vaxx injury and reverse disease using tested protocols, and how to optimize your overall health and boost your immune system.

And on May 31st, you’ll have a great opportunity to do so. The brand new 9-episode docuseries, Unbreakable, will be released, and, best of all, you can get f.ree access to it right now…

>>> Click here now to reserve your viewing of this brand new docuseries: Unbreakable

Remember, this is 100% free for you to view, it’s time to fully understand the truth about this virus, the vaxx, your health, and your future freedom they are trying to take.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Power of Natural Immunity in Preventing and Healing from C0V!D

In this brand new eBook titled, The Power of Natural Immunity in Preventing and Healing from C0V!D you’ll finally learn what they’ve hidden from you for far too long.

Here’s what you’ll find:

• The truth about natural immunity and C0V!D (Big Pharma would hate for you to learn about this)
  • Why the specific vitamins listed in the eBook are so important to protecting yourself from future viruses and infections (and how to easily get them in your diet today)
  • The exact methods top medical experts recommend for protecting your immune system, boosting your gut health, and priming your immune system
  • How you can eat to reduce inflammation and prevent things like brain fog, headaches, fatigue, and numerous other daily struggles
  • Whether or not prebiotics are really needed (expert Dr. Sruti Lam gives you all the information you’ll need)
  • Plus so much more potentially life-saving information
Don’t wait, access to this special eBook will be removed very soon…

>>> Click here now to receive instant access before this is taken off of the internet forever

https://nathancrane59605.lt.acemlnc...4d2b6472e5f22235cbb00ee4afced5b&i=54A56A1A374

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

If you or a loved one received the jab, you still have plenty of options to heal your body.

Numerous medical experts have raised concerns over the heavy metals and toxins found in the vaxx – and the statistics prove their detrimental impact…

Take a look at the CDC’s data on adverse reactions (as of April 22nd, 2022):

• 27,532 deaths
  • 152,946 hospitalizations
  • 14,096 heart attacks
  • 51,163 left permanently disabled
  • 4,570 miscarriages
You can see more data here.

This type of data is not being publicized at all by Big Pharma, the corporate media, or the global government…

Sadly, it may be only 1% of the true number (meaning you can multiply the above by 100 to get a more accurate number, based on low, voluntary reporting).

This is why it is so urgent that you download the complimentary resource below so you fully understand how to recover and heal from the vaxx.

And if you haven’t received the vaxx yourself, please download and pass along to those in need of this information:

In this brand new eBook titled, Restoring Health Post-Vax - Expert Healing and Recovery Advice you’ll finally learn what they’ve hidden from you for far too long.

Here’s what you’ll find:

• The top vitamins and minerals your body craves when battling vaxx-related injuries
  • Why gut health is so important to battling heavy metals and toxins your body receives or produces when coming in contact with the vaxx
  • The exact protocols medical experts recommend to heal your body from the potential deadly future caused by the jab
  • The truth about Ivermectin (plus why it was covered up by Big Pharma and the global government)
  • Why so many people are dealing with shocking post-vaxx reactions, and what those victims can do to help prevent it (this is very important information to have, just in case)
  • Is detoxification enough to help your body battle the vaxx and all of the side effects it could cause? See the answer inside this eBook

>> Click here now to receive instant access before this is taken off of the internet forever

Best of all, when you claim access now, you will also receive f.ree access to the brand new 9-episode docuseries, Unbreakable, launching on Tuesday, May 31st.

In this exclusive, never-before-aired docuseries you’ll learn about the future of C0V!D, the global government’s agenda, and what your personal freedom will look like.

This information will become censored so don’t wait around…

Download this eBook right now and claim your access to the brand new docuseries.

Wishing you so much health & resiliency,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today's Thought:

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Dr. Dana Flavin, featured expert in The Missing Link docuseries, is one of the most impressive women that you’ll ever meet.

She developed a new therapy for mononucleosis hepatosplenomegaly that heals children in under 24 hours…

She made a therapy for breast cancer patients that reverses brain metastases within 3 months…

She’s an honorary professor at the Leicester School of Pharmacy at DeMontfort University…

And most impressive, Dr. Flavin has spent the last 43 years researching cancer, how to heal it, and secret therapies that most doctors don’t know about…

“I’ve been researching cancer since 1979. I started applying what I learned in 1992, and to my surprise, the tumors in my patients began to disappear. As I learned more methods, mechanisms and secret therapies over the years, I realized cancer is indeed curable and no longer the enemy.”

And instead of waiting another FULL week to listen to her genius-level breakthroughs during Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link…

You can get a sneak peek into Dr. Flavin’s interview right here.

Dr. Dana Flavin is one of the most ESTEEMED integrative cancer doctors in the world. And in this clip, she talks about how she has given hope to even the worst stage 4 cancer cases where the doctors basically sent them home without any treatment…

And when you feel inspired after watching this clip, please share it on Facebook so that your loved ones and friends can have access to this information. Thank you so much!

To your health,

The Conquering Cancer Team

P.S. Also, don’t forget to sign up for our Facebook Group! In this group, you’ll have access to the latest recipes, strategies, and anticancer research. Plus, you’ll be in the company of like-minded people who help to support you in your journey!

Join our private Facebook Group here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

What’s MISSING from this list of ways to prevent cancer?

• Avoid cancer-causing toxins
  • Eat the right diet
  • Exercise
  • Avoid tobacco and alcohol
  • Lose weight
All of those things are REALLY important if you want to prevent cancer but…

<< You Can Watch This Short Video To Find Out Exactly What’s missing >>

My good friend, Nathan Crane (an award-winning cancer researcher) is working with 31 of the world’s TOP integrative oncologists, doctors, and nutritionists to create the most extraordinary presentation on this subject and break this topic wide open.

You’re gonna love this!

Yours in health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi
A friend told me an interesting story about a door-to-door Verizon salesman who tried to sell them on switching their home internet to 5G...
It’s super fast, super secure, and very reliable,” she said.
But what she said next was what really got our attention. Because when my friend asked her if she’d read the studies about the health risks of 5G and EMFs, she said…
Yes I’ve read the studies, and honestly I don’t know what to make of them.
That was telling, don’t you think?
Because even the sales rep, being PAID by these big telecom companies to sell 5G, couldn't make heads or tails of whether this technology was safe.
Now here’s the thing…
Regardless of what the studies turn up, we’re not going to stop using our cell phones, go “off-the-grid”, or do anything like that.
But we DO want to know the risks involved if there are any. And that’s why we have really found this new free book invaluable: 5G and Cancer: How to Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones
Inside, we discovered that credible studies have linked 5G to things like cancer, thyroid disorders, and more.
We also learned some simple, easy ways to not only protect ourselves, but detox our bodies from these hidden dangers.
If you’re like us, and care about the health of everyone you love and worry about how these invisible energies are affecting us…
We highly recommend picking up this book for f.reeee right now:
>> 5G and Cancer: Here’s What’s Real and What’s Not
To Your Health,
The VegHealth Team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eating Carrots and Celery Protects Against the Negative Effects of Pollution

Read Newsmax: Eating Carrots and Celery Protects Against the Negative Effects of Pollution | Newsmax.com
Urgent: Your Heart Attack Risk Determined Online - More Info

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
Moderna recently told a Delaware federal court that the companies should have sued the United States instead of them…
Apparently, they got into a patent infringement issue…
So, on top of rushing an experimental, ineffective vaxx through trials and mandating that everyone take it, they’re now being accused of stealing the technology that “transports genetic material into human cells.”
They will never let this type of information go public without some type of manipulation to make it seem OK…
This is why you need to educate yourself on things like the most up-to-date (and censored) C0V!D news, how to heal from vaxx injury and reverse disease using tested protocols, and how to optimize your overall health and boost your immune system.
On May 31st, you’ll have a great opportunity to do so. The brand new 9-episode docuseries, Unbreakable: Destined To Thrive, will be released, and, best of all, you can get FREE access to it right now.
It’s time to fully understand the truth about this virus, the vaxx, your health, and your future freedom they are trying to take.
Join us on May 31st for the release of Unbreakable: Destined to Thrive.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
How often do you think about your gut?

A healthy gut has a massive significance on your overall health and wellbeing. If your gut is out of balance, it will have a flow-on effect on the rest of your body.

Learn More in Episode 49: How to Conquer Candida, Control Cravings & Restore Your Gut with Donna Gates. >>

Good gut health helps us with all the important things in life, including better moods, higher energy levels, boosted immunity, brain and heart health and even preventing or minimizing disease. So how can we ensure our gut health is being supported?

In this episode with Donna Gates, you’ll discover:

• Colonics and enemas - what they are, and how they could save you from disease.
  • How to stall aging by focusing on clearing toxins from the body.
  • How Candida and yeast overgrowth start, and how to treat them naturally.
  • The pro’s & con’s of having bone broth in your diet.
  • Plus much more.
Taking steps to support a healthy gut are some of the most impactful things you can do on your personal journey to wellness.

You can listen to this episode and discover the show notes on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or right here on Food Matters.

In good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,

Did you know that cancer accounted for nearly 10 million deaths in 2020? And that the world's biggest killer is ischaemic heart disease, which is responsible for 16% of the world's total deaths?

The National Health Council also states that “incurable” and ongoing chronic diseases, including autoimmune, affect approximately 133 million Americans.

But… did you know that these diseases are reversible with the right strategies, despite what Western doctors say? Find out how in Episode 2 while it’s still available!

Click here to see Episode 2

During Episode 2, you’ll discover the top causes of autoimmune, heart disease, cancer, and stroke... and the highly effective, proven strategies that you can use to prevent and reverse them.

You’ll hear from expert, Dr. Elena Villanueva on how to treat heart disease… “I have hundreds of case studies for you for all of the factors affecting that: blood sugar, inflammation, lipids, and some of the other co-factors that go with that… Detox 30 days, you make a huge, huge change in there in their lab.”

You’ll gain insight from Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, a breast cancer survivor herself, as she shares practical advice on preventing and healing from cancer and other serious chronic diseases.

And you’ll hear from Dr. Michael Klaper who tells the story of one of his patients, a man in his late 50s with clogged arteries with angina (chest pain) so severe, that he had to take nitroglycerin. He couldn’t walk 20 yards across the courtyard.

You’ll learn about the simple change Dr. Klaper had this patient make, so within 10 days, he was able to walk across the courtyard with no angina.

In addition to cancer and heart disease, you’ll also discover natural protocols that our experts have used to help treat and prevent autoimmune disorders, stroke, high blood pressure, and brain diseases.

Jonathan Otto

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where Can We Get Good Information?
Tune in at 11:30 a.m. PT today on DoctorsandScience.com for our 50th episode of Against the Wind.​

mail
Today, visionary women’s health pioneer, OB/GYN, and author Dr. Christiane Northrup, returns to share alarming information about women's health and the covid jab. She also provides sound advice for physicians and leaves us all with an encouraging message of love and hope for the future. To learn more about her work, visit drnorthrup.com​

mail

mail
Next, health freedom advocates, Kimberly and Jonathan of Mama and Papa Bears, share how their marriage has survived despite previously having strong opposing viewpoints relating to their children’s healthcare. This is an inspiring testimony for families, proving that love can be stronger than any division. To learn more about their organization, visit Iowamamabears.com.​

mail
In closing Bernadette Pajer of Public Policy Director of Informed Choice WA, discusses self-education and where we can go to get good information, highlighting several helpful and trustworthy resources we can utilize today to be informed citizens.​

#MedicalFreedom [HASH=3975]#InformedConsent[/HASH] [HASH=3976]#ProScience[/HASH] #ProImmunity      

Watch The Show!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The WHO's Pandemic Treaty must be resisted at every opportunity, lest we cede more of our sovereignty and rights to global elites.
SIGN THE PETITION

Dear Jimi,

The past two years has been rife with infringements on civil rights by national governments, but now the World Health Organization is seeking to appropriate those same draconian powers to itself at a global level.

194 countries representing 99% of the world's population are expected to sign pandemic treaties that would allow the WHO to dictate exactly how your nation responds to a new disease outbreak which they consider a pandemic.

These are precarious times in which freedom and self-determination must be defended from those who would ride rough-shod over your civil rights.

Tell the WHO you will never live under their control

The wheels are already in motion, with the Biden administration submitting amendments to the WHO's International Health Regulations (IHR), which would give the Director General the right to declare health emergencies in any nation, even when disputed by the country in question.

These amendments, which will be legally binding if passed by the World Health Assembly (the governing body of the WHO), set the stage for a fully-fledged pandemic treaty to be passed.

SIGN THE PETITION

With 20 national leaders already calling for a Pandemic Treaty, we must oppose a return to global lockdowns, vaccine mandates and propoganda, most of all from the WHO.

Our right to self-determination must be respected in all policy decisions.

Thank you for SIGNING and SHARING this petition to show the WHO that you won't accept their power-grab.

Yours faithfully,

Tim Jackson and the entire Team at LifeSite

PS - CLICK HERE to SIGN this petition telling the Director General of the WHO that you reject his ongoing attempt to control your country's public health policies. Thank you!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
I recently met Dr. Peter McCullough on the Florida Medical Freedom tour. We spent four days together behind the scenes and I was so impressed with his courageous work against medical tyranny and government control. He has been censored, silence and has had his reputation smeared for trying to save lives with early treatment for that thing that's going around (TTTGA) using inexpensive widely available medicines.
Recently, Dr. McCullough partnered with best-selling non-fiction author John Leake on a new book, which tells the story of the heroic doctors who developed a safe and effective early treatment for TTTGA and their battle with the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex that suppressed it.
Dr. McCullough is a brilliant researcher and has risked his career, credentials, and reputation to save lives and speak the truth.
Remember folks, Medical Freedom means you have the freedom to choose your own treatments and doctors have the freedom to treat you using their experience and expertise without restrictions from government agencies. And without fear of losing their license to practice medicine. We have lost this freedom and now we have to fight to get it back.
Dr. Peter McCullough is on the front lines and needs our support.
This interview with Dr. McCullough and John Leake is an eye-opener. Please watch and share with people you care about.
Enjoy!

Watch our interview here

To your life and health!
(((c)))

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LDL Cholesterol and Brain Bleeding
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

For years, we have been fed a narrative that a high level of LDL cholesterol is responsible for causing heart disease, and therefore lowering LDL cholesterol to the lowest level possible is a good thing.

The current recommendations are to reduce that number to less than 70 mg/dL. For a report that appeared in the journal Neurology, researchers studied the association between LDL cholesterol and brain bleeding risk. More than 96,000 subjects who had never had a stroke, heart attack, or cancer were studied.

Special: Dr. Crandall Reveals the Secret to Normal Cholesterol

Averages of LDL cholesterol were correlated to the development of heart disease. Subjects with LDL cholesterol levels of 70 mg/dL to 99 mg/dL had a similar risk of heart disease as those with levels greater than 100 mg/dL.

Those with LDL levels less than 70 mg/dL had a significantly higher risk for developing heart disease than those with LDL levels of 70 mg/dL to 90 mg/dL.

For those with LDL levels of 50 mg/dL to 69 mg/dL, there was a 65% higher risk, and there was a 169% higher risk for those with LDL levels below 50 mg/dL.

I’ve been saying this for years: Using toxic medications to lower cholesterol levels as much as possible does not make sense. This study found a significantly higher risk of brain bleeds when LDL levels are lowered to the recommended ranges.

Statin drugs help about 1% of people who take them. Now we have new cholesterol-lowering medications that target LDL cholesterol receptors. They poison a crucial enzyme which results in a drastically lower LDL cholesterol.

But the side effects of doing this include serious, life-threatening infections, cancer, and now brain bleeds.

As I wrote in my book, “The Statin Disaster,” both statins and LDL-lowering medications are fraught with side effects and have poor efficacy.

If your cholesterol levels are too high, it is best to search for a reason why this is occurring and avoid taking toxic medications that simply fail most who take them.

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., editor of the Natural Way to Health newsletter, is a board-certified family physician and one of the nation’s foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. In addition to his practice, Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and is the author of six very popular books.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hemp seed oil: A healthy and sustainable source of omega fatty acids​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Government helpless! Bank of England warns of ‘apocalyptic’ global food shortage​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"You have cancer."
Elaine Gibson will never forget hearing those words.
Or the words that her doctor said next:
"It’s stage 4. Stage 4 non-hodgkin's lymphoma. It’s spread through your body. And it will likely take you before your grandchildren grow up."
Talk about a punch to the gut…
Maybe you can understand what Elaine was feeling. And what it’s like to hear something like that.
Elaine, to her credit, held it together til she got to her car.
Then she broke down in tears, sobbing her heart out after being told that once again, cancer had been discovered in her body.
Because you see, this wasn’t the first time Elaine had been through this.
6 years earlier, she’d been diagnosed with stage 1 cancer. And while it would have been easy to give up on herself and believe what her doctor told her, Elaine didn’t give up.
When she finally got home, Elaine sank to her knees, looked to the sky, and shouted "this is not what you have in store for me!"
For 2 years, Elaine battled with her cancer. Eventually beating it with holistic treatments and becoming cancer free about 10 years ago.
Something that stunned her doctors, but did not stun Elaine.
Because from the beginning, Elaine knew that cancer was not going to be the end of her.
And I wanted to share her amazing story to remind you that...
Cancer is not the end of the road.
When you have the right information — the latest information on what’s working to beat this disease — you can overcome it and get back to living your life.
Elaine recently sat down with me to share exactly what she did to overcome her cancer not once, but twice.
And if you’d like to watch it, simply head to the next page and sign up for the Health and Healing Club.
As a member you’ll have access to the entire Health & Healing Library. A collection of 200 videos (including Elaine’s) that will share the blueprint that top doctors, experts, and survivors have used to overcome cancer.
I’ll also mention that today, your membership has been discounted by 60%. So be sure to head to the next page and join today:
>> how Elaine beat stage 4 cancer (without radiation or surgery)
I’ll see you in there.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Just wanted to let you know that Episode 3 is now live...

Click here to Watch Episode 3: The Truth About Brain Health: Protect Yourself Against Dementia and Alzheimer's — How to Feel Young Again Mentally and Physically.

You can view it for FREE within the next 24 hours. Don’t miss it!

Episode 3 covers what you must know about maintaining your mental sharpness.

You’ve heard about people well over 100-years-old who are as sharp as a tack...

Yet other folks decades younger are being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.

In fact, now 1 in 3 adults in America is expected to die of Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

So we know it’s not just age… What makes the difference?

Well, that’s what Episode 3 is all about.

You’ll discover:

• The 2 main ways to prevent Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other neurodegenerative diseases…
  • Why toxin and heavy metal exposure has such a big impact on your brain (and what to do about it)…
  • The top-recommended diet to protect yourself against mental decline…
  • The weird way that stress is linked to a bigger brain…
  • A little-known link between Alzheimer’s and common infections such as herpes and Lyme disease…

Click here to watch Episode 3.

Check out Dr. Joel Kahn’s excerpt from Episode 3:

"The average lifespan in the United States is 79 years. But actually the healthspan, the years of your life that you aren't totally encumbered with doctor appointments, medications, surgeries, deteriorating health, pain, suffering, Alzheimer's being one of the worst, is 63 years. So the last 16 years of your life—that's a sixth, a fifth of your life—is spent dealing with declining health, pain and suffering."

This doesn’t need to be your fate…

Our 57 world-class natural medicine doctors and health experts will show you how you can protect your brain against Alzheimer's, dementia, and other neurodegenerative disorders. Don’t miss it!

Click here to watch it now.

Jonathan Otto

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

"Healing is Voltage" - Part 2​

In the previous newsletter email, I described a relationship between pH and voltage in the body and why it is more important to focus on voltage.
In that email, I was borrowing from the work of Jerry Tennant, MD, who has pulled together biophysics, biochemistry, and the acupuncture meridian system into an elegant "unifed theory" of health and healing.
Here is an expanded summary of what we covered:
  • The body heals by creating new cells, not fixing dysfunctional ones.
  • Creating new cells that work requires a voltage of -50 millivolts, and all of the raw materials (nutrients).
  • The body's voltage is stored in electrical battery packs (muscles), moves through electrical circuits (fascia, acupuncture meridians) to the various tissues and organs.
  • Each circuit serves a certain group of organs and tissues.
  • A circuit can become drained or blocked and then can no longer store or deliver energy to the organs and tissues that it serves (unless it pulls energy from other circuits and organs that are functioning).
  • Factors that can drain or block circuits include scars, toxins, focal infections (often in the jaw), inadequate energy production (e.g. low thyroid function), and emotional baggage.
For example, the spleen and stomach circuits supply power to the big toes, adrenal glands, spleen, pancreas, the thinking part of your brain, the macula of the eye, thyroid, parathyroid, breasts, stomach, ovaries, testicles, and the reproductive systems.
So failure of the paired spleen or stomach circuits can cause symptoms anywhere in these organs.
In other words, issues in the adrenal glands, thyroid gland, stomach, brain, and breasts could all be due to a failure of a single battery pack!
And the cause could be scars, toxins, focal infections, inadequate energy production, and/or emotional baggage.
The stomach and spleem circuits are vulnerable to being blocked by chronic worry, which is of course very common.
So if you have symptoms in these organs and tissues and have chronic worry, we may need to resolve the cause of your worry, which we can do with a trauma release method method I mentioned a while back in a previous email.
The stomach circuit is also vulnerable to scars from knee injuries, appendectomy surgeries, and C-section deliveries.
So if you have such scars, we may need to restore the energy flow through or around the scars ,using one of several available methods.
The bottom line is that we can use these relationships between circuits, tissues , and symptoms to get clues about causality and what tests to run.
Amid all of this, we should also test things like adrenal function, gut function, oxidative stress, mitochondrial function, and genetics.
Why do I go on and on about this kind of thing?
Because I see so many people, my past self included, who have focused so nobly and diligently on things like optimal nutrition, detox, and fixing the microbiome, yet have continued to suffer because they did not know about other "voltage blocking factors" that needed to be identified and addressed.
I do not want you to suffer and struggle unnecessarily inside of the incomplete paradigms and systems of so many health care practitioners out there.
So it is my mission to sleuth out the causes of what ails you and use a comprehensive system to "quarterback" your path back to the most "fully charged" version of you possible.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Your Daily Motivation​

Thursday​

May-19-2022
Gratitude allows you to focus on the beauty already present in your life.

And when you combine gratitude and mindfulness, you allow this sense of appreciation to become a part of your daily life.

Mindfulness gratitude brings you to the realization that even during difficult times, there is so much you're blessed with.

Also, it can be easy to take life for granted when our daily lives start to feel more mundane.

However, when you take the time to view your life through the lens of mindfulness gratitude, you begin to appreciate everything in a new way.

You embrace each moment and find the good in those moments instead of worrying about the past or future.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Effects of Toxin Exposure on Our Bodies | The Dr. Josh Axe Show Podcast Ep 72​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How To Avoid Hidden Toxins In Your Food

Hi Jimi,

Remember the good old days when food felt safe? An orange was just an orange and a head of lettuce was a good-for-you leafy vegetable...

Well, we're not in Kansas anymore.

These days, you have to read the fine print on everything you put in your mouth -- even fruits and veggies! Otherwise you might be ingesting something that is laden with harmful chemicals.

These hidden food toxins are now looked at as some of the leading causes of disease.

Especially cancer.

So how best to navigate the minefield as you walk through the grocery store?

To help you with this, my friend Nathan Crane just released a FREE eBook called The Anti-Cancer Diet that I highly recommend checking out.

In it, he interviews 3 renowned doctors who show you:

- Exactly which foods to avoid (many of these will surprise you)

- The most nutrient-rich superfoods to start eating MORE of

- 10+ hidden toxins that are lurking in common foods

- And a ton more

This is a great dietary roadmap for all of us to have in our back pockets... knowledge is power.

Click here to grab a FREE copy now

Stay curious,
Nick Polizzi
Host of Proven: Healing Breakthroughs Backed By Science
& Founder of The Sacred Science

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,

Did you know that most skincare products are toxic?

Over 200 ingredients used in cosmetics have been identified as potential "endocrine-disruptors", meaning they can wreak havoc on your hormones and cause all kinds of serious health issues. Others used in cosmetics are known carcinogens.

New Report Reveals What You Need To Know About Your Skin

Here are 5 of the worst chemicals to avoid in your cosmetic and personal care labels…

1. Parabens

Parabens are cheap preservatives that are put in a lot of cosmetic products that wreak havoc on the hormone estrogen and can increase breast cancer risk.

You’ll easily recognize these ingredients since they all end in "paraben" such as ethylparaben, methylparaben, and propylparaben.

2. Fragrance

No one is really sure what’s in it because manufacturers are not required to disclose the ingredients that make up a fragrance. What is known is that it can be any number of over 3000 chemicals.

So if all the label says is "fragrance," assume it’s a secret chemical cocktail that may be damaging for your health.

3. Phthalates

These chemicals are common in many cosmetics and are well-known for causing a range of issues, including reproductive dysfunction, congenital disabilities, asthma, diabetes, and ADHD.

They’re used in many products to make them more liquid, like moisturizers and skin lotions.
To help you identify these ingredients, look for items listed as DBP (dibutyl phthalate) DEP (diethyl phthalate), BBP (benzyl butyl phthalate), or similar.

4. Triclosan or Microban

These are chemicals used to prevent bacterial growth, but neither of them discriminate between your good and bad bacteria and may be responsible for the rise of superbugs and other dangerous illnesses.

These were banned from antibacterial soaps several years ago; HOWEVER, they’re still allowed and common in deodorants, shaving products, creams, color cosmetics, and more.

5. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)

SLS is a common ingredient used as a foaming agent in soaps and shampoos, and it’s typically safe when used briefly and rinsed from the skin.

But it’s also used as a thickening agent in facial creams, lotions, cleansers, and even hair dye, which your skin absorbs. And this has been linked to kidney and liver dysfunction.

The bottom line is that your skin is a crucial part of your body’s immune system...in fact, it’s your biggest organ.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It’s important to me that everyone knows the options available to heal if you’ve received any kind of injury or illness post-j@b Jimi. .

Numerous medical experts have raised concerns over the heavy metals and toxins found in the vaxx – and the statistics prove their detrimental impact…

Take a look at the CDC’s data on adverse reactions (as of April 22nd, 2022):

• 27,532 deaths

• 152,946 hospitalizations

• 14,096 heart attacks

• 51,163 left permanently disabled

• 4,570 miscarriages

You can see more data here.

This type of data is not being publicized at all by Big Pharma, the corporate media, or the global government…

Sadly, it may be only 1% of the true number (meaning you can multiply the above by 100 to get a more accurate number, based on low, voluntary reporting).

This is why it is so urgent that you download the f.ree resource below so you fully understand how to recover and heal from the v@cc!ne. .

And, if you haven’t received it yourself, please download and pass along to those in need of this information:

In this brand new eBook, Restoring Health Post-Vax - Expert Healing and Recovery Advice, you’ll finally learn:

• The top vitamins and minerals your body craves when battling v@xx-related injuries

• Why gut health is so important to battling heavy metals and toxins your body receives or produces when coming in contact with the v@xx

• The exact protocols medical experts recommend to heal your body from the side effects (some scary) caused by the j@b

• The truth about Ivermectin (plus why it was covered up by Big Pharma and the global government)

• Why so many people are dealing with shocking post-v@xx reactions, and what those victims can do to help prevent it (this is very important information to have, just in case)

• Is detoxification enough to help your body battle the v@xx and all of the side effects it could cause? See the answer inside this eBook

>>> Click here now to receive instant access before this is taken off of the internet forever

Best of all, when you claim access now, you will also receive f.ree access to the brand new 9-episode docuseries, Unbreakable, launching on Tuesday, May 31st.

In this exclusive, never-before-aired docuseries, you’ll learn about the future of C0V!D, the global government’s agenda, and what your personal freedom will look like.

This information will become censored so don’t wait around…

Download this eBook right now and claim your f.ree access to the brand new docuseries.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
Your energy is amazing! As of this writing, you’ve sent over 101,000 emails and made 4,000+ phone calls. Your efforts have resulted in 24 more sponsors on HR 419, the No Taxpayer Money for the WHO Act.
We launched May 6th, 5 new congressman co-signed inside of 8 days and 19 more inside of 4 days!

SHF is continuing to follow developments in global health and monitor the WHO’s activities. We want to keep you up to date on this complex issue and help you feel comfortable talking about it with your lawmakers, your friends, and your family.
We’ve created two printable fact sheets for you to use and share. One summarizes the IHR proposed amendments for quick reference and the other gives an overview of the legal documents the WHO could use to undermine or even obliterate national sovereignty if left unchecked.
mail
Listen to our Policy Analyst, Valerie Borek speak with Christine Dolan, for more information on the WHO power grab, here.
The WHO power grab is not unstoppable. The millions who oppose it are making our voices heard. We appreciate your efforts! They’re critical to protecting the health of Americans and medical choice for individuals and families. International agreements rely on customs, traditions, and what we allow. Keep using your voice to let the world know America will not allow our independence to be taken from us!

In Solidarity,
Sayer Ji
Founder of GreenMedInfo.com
Co-Founder of Stand for Health Freedom

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENT
Advanced Medicine Conference
Some may already be aware of the latest disclosures showing the payload of pathogens housed within the hydrogel matrix of the "jab". When triggered, it will cause a release of a massive level of viruses and bacteria among which are the Marburg virus (with an 88% mortality rate) and others that are potentially just as virulent. We simply don't know the extent of these pathogens, but what we do know is, when this event takes place, it will potentially be the cause of massive loss of life.
This year's 4th Annual Advanced Medicine Conference will be the first place where a possible solution to this genocidal catastrophe will be presented. For those already vaccinated, this is the only potential solution. In addition, this could potentially be effective at blocking the effects of the viral shedding experienced by many who chose NOT to vaccinate.
There are still seats available to attend the 4th Annual Advanced Medicine Conference. Buy your tickets today and use the code SAYER to receive a 10% discount on your tickets.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED EVENTS
Unbreakable: Destined To Thrive
It’s time to fully understand the truth about this virus, the vaxx, your health, and your future freedom they are trying to take.
On May 31st a brand new 9-episode docuseries titled, Unbreakable, you’ll hear all about the most recent vaxx news, how to heal from vaxx injury and reverse disease using tested protocols, and how to optimize your overall health and boost your immune system.
Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link
There’s a REVOLUTION happening in cancer treatment and prevention that nobody’s talking about. Because while all these people are talking about genetics, diet, surgery, and removing toxins for ways to prevent or treat cancer. There’s been a “Missing Link” this entire time. You deserve to know the TRUTH about preventing or treating cancer.
That’s why 31 of the top cancer oncologists, surgeons, and practitioners banded together to help empower people around the world. This revoluntionary docuseries will be released on May 24 and you don't want to miss the answer to better health.

VU Sponsors