Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a truly incredible free book for you today that, within minutes, will have you feeling far healthier and more inspired...

Even more importantly, this brief and crystal-clear guide will teach you how to quickly and permanently eliminate your limiting beliefs so that you can achieve greater health (and wealth, relationships, inner peace, and happiness!)

Go here to get your free copy of the outstanding “Eliminate Limiting Beliefs" right now

Now, Jim, even if you may feel "on the fence" please don't pass up this very helpful eBook.

You see, though it can sometimes be hard to acknowledge initially...

...In many if not most cases it is people's own entrenched stories -- their own "limiting beliefs" -- holding them back from the greater health (and more) that ought to be theirs.

And in a very straightforward and easy-to-follow way, this guide from the world's leading "bounce back" expert, Sonia Ricotti, helps you determine what your own limiting beliefs may be...

...And, key of keys, how to permanently break free of them!

Head here now to get your free copy of this unique and truly HELPFUL new eBook

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
For the first time in a generation, world hunger is on the rise.
This evokes grief and anxiety for a lot of people.
But do you know what you and I can do about it?
Get the truth about how we can sustainably feed the world, right here.
Yours for solutions to the things that matter most,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. War, climate chaos, droughts, topsoil erosion, and many other factors are making it harder to grow food on planet earth — and driving up the price of food for all of us. But we also have solutions, and there are simple but powerful steps we can take, that could make a world of difference. Find out what’s causing the food crisis, and how we can turn it around.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

If you're getting this message, it means that you have not yet registered for Fasting While Feasting, a 5-day FREE event to support you step by step to enjoy the health benefits of fasting without missing a single meal. Sound unbelievable? Well it's not!

During our "Unlock the Healing Power of Fasting" training on Thursday night, I talked about research on fasting and how it can improve your metabolic health and your energy, among many other things. I als explained how Fasting While Feasting works, and how you can join me for 5-days of support at NO CHARGE.

Yes, I mean it.

Access the fasting replay HERE

We are offering Fasting While Feasting for FREE so that everyone, regardless of their finances, has the opportunity to improve their health, energy and hormone levels as discussed during the training.

Fasting While Feasting will guide you step by step through a 5-day meal plan that has been scientifically proven to offer the same benefits as water fasting.

Get all the details and join Fasting While Feasting for free here.

To share the webinar replay with friends, clients and loved ones, send them this link.

www.drritamarie.com/HealingFastingJoin

I look forward to supporting you starting on February 1.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Getting vaccinated for covid four or more times results in near-complete collapse of the immune system, bombshell study finds​

i am very susceptible about that claim jimi.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi Jimi,
For the first time in a generation, world hunger is on the rise.
This evokes grief and anxiety for a lot of people.
But do you know what you and I can do about it?
Get the truth about how we can sustainably feed the world, right here.
Yours for solutions to the things that matter most,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. War, climate chaos, droughts, topsoil erosion, and many other factors are making it harder to grow food on planet earth — and driving up the price of food for all of us. But we also have solutions, and there are simple but powerful steps we can take, that could make a world of difference. Find out what’s causing the food crisis, and how we can turn it around.
the way he is talking jimi, i think we should all turn into robots.as the say" if you believe in the dark, its because you have seen light. if you feel warm, its because you have felt cold, if you know the truth, it is through their lies, if you believe in god, you must also believe in the devil"
meaning, something will get us, they cant cure the common cold, yet a heart transplant is easy! our bodies will keep us or let us go. you can be an expert at making love, but you dont know any women.
stop reading/guessing so much, we are her so enjoy life. we all feel good and all feel sick, go through life listening to your own body and not what others want to do to it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

6 Top Benefits of Citrulline​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to reverse your biological age:
A new blueprint for aging gracefully

Here’s quick glance at what’s covered in each episode:

Episode 1 - The Truth About Aging: Can it Be Slowed or Even Reversed?
Episode 2 - The Gut & Immune System: How Microbes Keep You Free of Disease
Episode 3 - Diet & Exercise: The Surprising Habits of Healthy Populations
Episode 4 - Toxic Planet: How to Be Healthy in a Sick World
Episode 5 - Sleep, Light & Disease: Where The Western World Went Wrong and How To Fix it
Episode 6 - Raising Healthy Kids: Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond
Episode 7 - Purpose, Gratitude, and Community: What Healthy Societies Know That We Don’t
Episode 8 - Cancer & Alzheimer’s: How Centenarians Avoid Diseases of Aging
Episode 9 - The Way Forward: Combining Ancient Wisdom With Modern Technology
Head here to save your seat!

-->> Watch here: The series will stream for FREE starting February 8th...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fasting and Juice Cleansing During Cancer

In this short video with Nathan Crane and Dr. Thomas Lodi, MD, Dr. Lodi shares if its safe to be fasting or juice cleansing and taking supplements when dealing with cancer.

-->> watch the video here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doctors & Centenarians Agree, This is How You Avoid Cancer

More than 70% of adults across the United States have already been diagnosed with a chronic disease and almost 80% of the nation’s healthcare cost is spent on managing and treating these conditions.

Last year alone, 1.9 million new cases of cancer were diagnosed in the United States and about 6 million people are living with Alzhimer’s disease.

And the really scary part is that chronic diseases are skyrocketing DESPITE incredible advancements in medicine, science, technology, and education.

YET…there are groups of people around the world that virtually escape these common diseases of aging. Not only that, they’re living happily beyond 100 years old!

So what are their secrets?

And how can we uniquely apply them to our modern way of living?

Find out in the award-winning series, The Human Longevity Project!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ask World Leading Doctors Your Most Pressing Health Questions
Get Your Health Questions Answered by Our Dozens of Doctors and Faculty Members including MDs, NDs, PhDs, DVMs, MD(H)s, OMDs, and more During our Live Q&As!
Every Two Weeks You'll Get to Attend Group Coaching Sessions with World Renowned Experts to Answer Your Health and Healing Questions (At No Extra Charge!)

-->> Start Your Free Trial Today

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Natural Health Tip:

The healthy alkaline pH levels of the external environment of a healthy cell are 7.4 - alkaline. The environment in which cancer cells thrive is an acidic environment, around 6.8. That means that the environment in which cancer cells need to thrive is roughly 6x more acidic than that of a healthy alkaline environment.

Read More Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I am deeply grateful to see other leaders bringing the expert conversation on man-made EMFs to the forefront and supporting humanity. Click here to register for the EMF Hazards Summit!

It’s far too easy for symptoms to hide in plain sight, and the billion-dollar industry behind “connectivity” convince you it’s all ‘safe’.

Do any of the symptoms below sound familiar?

Top 10 Most Common EMF-Related Symptoms

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Never Fear Breast Cancer Again with Dr. Veronique Desaulniers​

All Episodes

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Hey there Jimi,

Want to make some changes but not sure where to start?

Sometimes all it takes is a simple swap!

Check out this recipe below from our friends over at PLANTSTRONG for a better-for-you pizza that you can enjoy anytime or is a definite winner for the upcoming BIG GAME 🏈!

Half-Time Buffalo Cauliflower Wing Pizza
Ingredients:
Half-Time Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
  • 1 head cauliflower or 12 oz. of cauliflower florets
  • 3/4 cup chickpea flour
  • 2 teaspoons garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
  • 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 cup unsweetened plant milk
  • 1 1/2 cups Franks Red Hot sauce

Coaches Ranch Dressing:
  • 1 (12 oz) package of low-fat silken soft tofu
  • 1/2 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
  • 2 green onions chopped
  • 1 teaspoon minced garlic
  • 1 teaspoon dried parsley
  • 1 teaspoon dried chives or 1/8 tsp onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice

Additional Pizza Toppings include:
  • PLANTSTRONG Pizza Crust
  • 1/4 cup diced celery
  • 1/4 cup shredded carrots - steam for five minutes to soften
  • Big handful of arugula
  • Frank’s Hot Sauce to taste

Directions:
Half-Time Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
  1. Line a sheet pan with non-stick aluminum foil or parchment paper. Preheat the oven to Bake 400 degrees F.
  2. Cut your cauliflower into florets. In a bowl, mix chickpea flour, celery seed, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and plant milk. Stir until a batter forms without lumps.
  3. Dip the cauliflower pieces into the batter so they are fully coated, then place them on the lined pan.
  4. Bake for 15 minutes.
  5. Take the pan out of the oven and drizzle the cauliflower “wings” with Franks Red Hot sauce (or your favorite hot sauce). Bake for another 10 minutes.

Coach's Ranch Dressing:
  1. Blend all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
  2. Refrigerate for one hour before serving to allow the flavors to fully develop.

To Assemble Pizza:
  1. First, bake your PLANTSTRONG Pizza Crust in the oven at 400 for 8-10 minutes to toast. You can toast the crust during the last 10 minutes of cauliflower baking time. (see below)
  2. Then spread chilled Ranch Dressing on top of the crust and top with arugula and hot Cauliflower Wings—hot and fresh from the oven.
  3. Add the diced celery and steamed shredded carrots.
  4. Add a few more dashes of Frank’s Hot Sauce (optional).
  5. Slice and enjoy right away!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Natural Hacks to Improve Sleep

Many of us experience trouble sleeping at one time or another. Usually, it’s due to stress, travel, illness, or other temporary interruptions to your normal routine. But if sleep problems are a regular occurrence and interfere with your daily life, you may be suffering from a sleep disorder. In this podcast, Evan Brand and I are going over new ways to help better our sleeping patterns.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Let’s settle this debate: Which diet can successfully feed trillions of bacteria in your gut?

Keto? Intermittent fasting? Mediterranean? Paleo? OR, is there another diet that's best suited for your gut? The latest science has a lot to say about this, and this is your chance to hear about it firsthand.

CLICK HERE to learn more in the Microbiome masterclass. >>

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Supplements You Need On A Plant-Based Diet​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They're unavoidable, Jimi,

Environmental toxins are everywhere, and they impact your brain and body.

But there's good news...

My friend and colleague Dr. Elena Villanueva has worked diligently for months on her brand-new reference e-book...

>> Environmental Toxins: The Impact to Your Brain & Body Health – now available just in time to help you identify toxins affecting YOUR ability to heal and your well-being.

Inside this jam-packed resource filled with valuable information, she shares important info about the effects these toxins have caused, such as diseases or symptoms that can elevate conditions if left unchecked.

This eBook could be a game changer when it comes to discovering root causes and treating aspects at their source before further damage is done.

Don't miss out on what will become an invaluable asset toward improving your health and your quality of life!

Grab your copy TODAY and get a special seat at Dr. V’s live event, Your Brain and Mental Health: What they’re not telling you.

Here’s just a peek at what you’ll find inside…

Trust me when I say this is a MUST read.

Normally this eBook would sell for $19.95. But for the next couple of days, Dr. Elena is offering it FREE of charge to our community.

Grab your copy TODAY and get a special seat at Dr. V’s live event, Your Brain and Mental Health: What they’re not telling you.

Enjoy!

In health and happiness,

Joe

P.S. As a bonus, when you sign up to receive your eBook, you’ll also receive FREE online access to Dr. Elena’s ALL NEW 5-part series, You’re Brain and Mental Health: What they’re not telling you.

This riveting all-new masterclass combines cutting-edge data and modern medicine into a comprehensive set of tools for you to use to address and overcome the brain-related diseases and mental health symptoms that keep you from living your best life.

You can get 100% FREE access here. <=

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We can biohack our biology to get fitter, younger, and more resilient. But too many biohacking tools combined with the stressors of everyday life can cause the reverse effect, especially in women, resulting in weight gain, burnout, and less resilience to stress. The key is finding the right balance for you.
Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Dr. Molly Maloof to talk about how women can biohack their lives to reignite their spark in a way that’s sustainable for their unique biology and health goals. Dhru and Molly discuss how women can safely support their hormonal, sexual, and everyday health today and into the future using diet and lifestyle.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Super quick ... registration my for new program How To Survive and Thrive - Conquering Breast Cancer with Conventional Treatments and Natural Medicine, is now open.

CLICK HERE for program and registration details.

There will be a limited number of spots so I would not wait until registration closes.

Naturally,

Dr. V

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some good news for a chilly Monday, and Jimi just let me know if I'm posting anything you already have, and I'll edit it out.

Legislation introduced to hold big pharma liable for injuries caused by publicly mandated ‘vaccines.’

and

This movement was initiated a while back, but I only heard about it this morning. Mexico to end GMO ag and glyphosate within its borders:

and

Mexico bans chemtrails

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watch out for bugs, at least if you live in the EU, though I have heard "cricket flour" is being added without fanfare to some foods in the US. This article only refers to the EU though:

Yes and watch for the word CHITTIN as an ingredient as that is exactly what that is. Also watch for it in protein powders and some power bars. It's a great world we live in when manufacturing has to desieve us to make more profits

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bill Gates: Next pandemic likely to be man-made and worse than COVID-19​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Is Pfizer’s “Jordon Trishton Walker” a Boston Consulting Group (BCG) operative put in place to push the government’s vaccine and outbreak quotas?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Cardiologist: Over 7M Americans may have some form of HEART INJURY due to COVID-19 vaccines​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Antidepressants linked to rise in superbugs, study finds​

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Watch out for bugs, at least if you live in the EU, though I have heard "cricket flour" is being added without fanfare to some foods in the US. This article only refers to the EU though:

i had a company that manufactured conveying equipment. one of my clients was a large pizza company. if a pizza is too light or heavy, the check weigher on the conveyor flips it onto a discharge conveyor, this company did not do that, the base was flipped onto the floor, a labourer picked it up, put it into a box and put in their on site shop selling seconds! heinz baby food line is automatic, it comes on at 6pm after staff leave and the power is cheaper. as it is quieter thats when the mice and rats come out. first thing in the morning the mice that go to the big vat that has food dripping out of it, the automatic palletiser starts up and pop flattened rat and mouse. laboures picks them up they are sold to a asswipe who makes pet food. also heinz wait until the tomatos from the suppliers are past their best and cant be sold so that they get them for next to nothing for their baby food and soups.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Is Pfizer’s “Jordon Trishton Walker” a Boston Consulting Group (BCG) operative put in place to push the government’s vaccine and outbreak quotas?​

That whole thing was such a bizarre story.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
We can biohack our biology to get fitter, younger, and more resilient. But too many biohacking tools combined with the stressors of everyday life can cause the reverse effect, especially in women, resulting in weight gain, burnout, and less resilience to stress. The key is finding the right balance for you.
Today on The Dhru Purohit Podcast, Dhru sits down with Dr. Molly Maloof to talk about how women can biohack their lives to reignite their spark in a way that’s sustainable for their unique biology and health goals. Dhru and Molly discuss how women can safely support their hormonal, sexual, and everyday health today and into the future using diet and lifestyle.
what are you doing to me jimi!!! now i suddenly love doctors!!! i want a check for my prostate of her.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Natural Hacks to Improve Sleep

Many of us experience trouble sleeping at one time or another. Usually, it’s due to stress, travel, illness, or other temporary interruptions to your normal routine. But if sleep problems are a regular occurrence and interfere with your daily life, you may be suffering from a sleep disorder. In this podcast, Evan Brand and I are going over new ways to help better our sleeping patterns.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
the best way i found to sleep was to have sex with my wife, she was not to happy though. yes yes more ....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Antidepressants linked to rise in superbugs, study finds​

hey jime, the other day this woman sais to me i love your english accent. i asked her if she had any english in her, she said no. i sais...i can fix that!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

a woman saw a man in a store, he had 9 kids with him. are they all yours she said? i work for a condom manufacturer he answered, these are from the fault batch!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FULL LENGTH EPISODE​
Episode 304: NEVER AGAIN
Persecution of the Vaccine-Injured Proliferates on TikTok, Twitter, after Angelia Desselle Tweet Goes Viral; Australian Doctors Liability Law Backfires Big; Drugs and Surgery For Childhood Obesity? FDA Says Yes; Introducing a New HighWire News & Editorial Contributor!; Remembering the Lessons of the Holocaust, with a grave warning from one of its Survivors; Is the WEF Losing its Luster?

Guests: Angelia Desselle, Tracy Beanz, Vera Sharav​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,
Episode 1 and Bonus Episode 1 of my BRAND NEW docuseries, Absolute Healing are officially live!​
>>> Click here to view Episode 1 and BONUS Episode 1
These two episodes reveal shocking discoveries that world-renowned medical doctors, naturopaths, and researchers have made about the deadly C-19 gene “therapy” shots…
And it's all about a cocktail of poisonous venoms that can infiltrate your DNA… Which experts warned can be permanently changed…
Unless you follow the correct steps to get the dangerous known and unknown ingredients out of your body.
But don’t worry, our experts won’t tell you to go to a doctor who won't listen to you…
Instead, you’re going to discover simple, effective, and inexpensive ways to boost your immunity, while also preventing shedding and vaxx injuries.
During this groundbreaking episode, Dr. Bryan Ardis reveals the different types of animal venoms in the vaxx and how they’re linked to your ability to fight future infections.​
He talks about a special type of ingredient that prevents T-cell destruction and explains precisely why it’s so powerful at bolstering your health.
Not only does he share with you what exactly should you use, but he’s also sharing the exact amount you need to use.
>>> CLICK HERE to see what Dr. Bryan Ardis recommends.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

NFL player Damar Hamlin makes first post-cardiac arrest appearance at Bengals playoff game – or did he?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Covid jab spike proteins invade “all major organs,” accelerate cellular aging​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

America has suffered 300,000 excess NON-COVID deaths since 2020 – lockdowns lead to death​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
check out these recent episodes from Rosie Radio:

• What To Do When It’s Overwhelming To Heal with Jason Prall
  • How to invite infinite possibilities around money to execute your healing
  • Practical ways how envisioning can manifest into a reality that you may not have noticed
  • How to recognize and tap the abundant resources available to you when it feels like you’re lacking

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Mocktails, or nonalcoholic cocktails, are beverages that look and often taste similar to regular cocktails, but without the alcohol.
Unfortunately, they’re usually loaded with sugar and artificial flavorings.
But is it possible to be alcohol-free, sugar-free, and healthy — while still having festive fun?
It sure is!
Get the whole story on mocktails, and some fabulous recipes, here.
Yours for having fun, the healthy way,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Healthy mocktails can be good for you and safe for children, support healthy socializing, without any of the downsides of consuming alcohol. And they can be loads of fun, too! Find out how to make them awesome, right here.

VU Sponsors