Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New Blood Sugar Test Uses Sweat

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Monitoring blood sugar to make sure it remains in the target range is the cornerstone of diabetes management, but the pain and inconvenience of daily finger pricks can be a deterrent for many.

Now, a painless sensor that measures blood sugar in human sweat may mean far fewer finger pricks for the millions of people who live with diabetes. The touch-based test measures blood sugar in sweat and applies a personalized algorithm that correlates it with glucose in blood.

Special: Forget Keto, You’ll Never Lose Weight Until You Fix Your Liver

It's more than 95% accurate at predicting blood glucose levels before and after meals, according to a proof-of-concept study. Large-scale studies are still needed to validate the approach, but diabetes experts not involved in the recent study are cautiously optimistic.

"No-prick glucose testing has been a holy grail of sorts in diabetes, and hopefully one day someone will cross the finish line," said Dr. John Buse, director of the Diabetes Center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. "These data suggest that there is hope."

The sensor includes a sweat-absorbing polyvinyl alcohol hydrogel that sits on a flexible plastic strip. A patient places their finger on the sensor for one minute and the hydrogel absorbs tiny amounts of sweat and undergoes a reaction that results in a small electrical current detected by a hand-held device.

To calibrate the device, a person with diabetes would need a finger prick just once or twice per month.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You heard the diagnosis. It felt surreal.

But now you are in the midst of trying to figure it all out.

One of my dear “tennis friends” was recently diagnosed. Her background is nursing so she flat out told me – “I want to listen to what my doctor suggests. I appreciate all you do Veronique, but I need to find balance in my approach.”

She chose to have surgery and radiation to “get rid of the lump”, but she understands that she still needs to get to the root cause of what allowed the cancer to show up in the first place.

In the 10 years that I have been coaching women with breast cancer, I have learned to meet them where they are. Some choose to go 100% conventional and then will apply The 7 Essentials System®.

While others choose to focus on healing breast cancer naturally with evidence-based natural medicine.

Julie from Oregon was ready to have a lumpectomy. The tumor did not seem to be changing after a few years of natural remedies and therapies. She was just tired and wanted to get rid of the lump .

Lo and behold, when she met with her surgeon in preparation for the surgery, her surgeon examined her and exclaimed: “The tumor has shrunk! In my 25 years as a surgeon, I have never seen that happen without drugs. Keep doing what you are doing.”

So whether you choose to heal your body with natural medicines, with conventional treatments or a combination of both, you need a “healing plan”.

My new program, How to Survive and Thrive – Conquering Breast Cancer with Conventional Treatments and Natural Medicine is designed to take the guesswork out of a healing journey.

It has been years in the making, so I am very excited to finally “give birth” to it and share it with women around the globe.

Beginning Monday February 6, join me for 4 daily sessions that will cover every aspect of integrative healing, including how to prepare for and neutralize the effects of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy.

There will be an opportunity to ask me questions about your concerns. You’re going to get Downloads, action step worksheets and the recordings of the calls to support your progress.

All of this so you can never fear cancer again and move forward into your happier and healthier life.

So join me for the opening of this new program. There’s going to be a limited number of spots in order to really serve each person who joins me.

Go Here to learn more and register.

I don’t know when I’ll be teaching this again, if ever, but I can tell you that this is an opportunity for you to get more of my attention than anyone will ever get in this program.

Naturally,

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
FULL LENGTH EPISODE​
Episode 304: NEVER AGAIN
Persecution of the Vaccine-Injured Proliferates on TikTok, Twitter, after Angelia Desselle Tweet Goes Viral; Australian Doctors Liability Law Backfires Big; Drugs and Surgery For Childhood Obesity? FDA Says Yes; Introducing a New HighWire News & Editorial Contributor!; Remembering the Lessons of the Holocaust, with a grave warning from one of its Survivors; Is the WEF Losing its Luster?

Guests: Angelia Desselle, Tracy Beanz, Vera Sharav​

thanks jimi i can handle those pics ok.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What are the most important things you need to know about a plant to use it effectively?
From our Herbal Monograph Map, it all starts with The Five Keys of Medicinal Plants, and putting them together into cohesive clinical patterns to know how to apply them holistically (which you learned if you watched Part I and Part II).
But is that enough?
The short answer is: no!
It can be all too easy to just stop once you know its core properties and clinical applications, but there are essential pieces of knowledge you need to gather to effectively use plants in a therapeutic context.​
In the final part of The Herbal Monograph Map, you're going to get the necessary nitty-gritty details about plants to have a well-rounded, therapeutically oriented monograph, such as:
  • How much do you give per dose so it actually works?
  • What's the best form to administer it? Tea? Tincture? Something else?
  • Critical safety information so you don't accidentally harm someone
  • How to start thinking about formulating with that plant
  • How to incorporate the esoteric or spiritual properties of the plant
These are some of the key distinctions that could make the critical difference between choosing a remedy that heals, causes a problem or interaction, or doesn't produce the result you're looking for.

So be sure to watch your third and final lesson: Essentials for Therapeutics and Administration.
I truly hope you've been enjoying the workshop series! Don't forget to download the accompanying PDF's and leave me a comment.

Take care,
Sajah
PS: I know it's sad, it's the last class in the workshop series... but it doesn't have to end here!
Keep an eye on your inbox, cause in a few days I'm going to send you an invite to join me in Materia Medica Monthly, where you get a massive archive of herbal monographs built on the precise framework you learned here... with fresh content and support added every month.
More details to come... until then enjoy Part III of The Herbal Monograph Map

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,
Welcome to my newsletter!
I’m excited to let you know that we’ve just released Pierre’s latest episode of In Therapy.
This week we continue to explore Pierre’s history, and uncover the beliefs he has formed during childhood about himself and the world around him. We also start to work on his relationship between himself and his inner child through a simple guided exercise.
Read on to find out more…

'THE GIFT OF BEING AN ADULT IS THAT WE CAN LEARN TO MEET OUR NEEDS FOR OURSELF'

WATCH PIERRE'S LATEST IN THERAPY EPISODE

In order for healing to take place, it is essential we make space for feeling our emotions. Part of this process might be making space for your younger self by providing the boundaries, safety and love that they might not have received during childhood. We discuss this and more in this week's episode...
Click here to watch the episode now...
You can also listen to it in podcast format on Apple and Spotify.
Remember to join us every Tuesday as we unpack each step of Pierre's journey and discuss key tips and strategies you can use to unlock your true potential.
To help further support you in your personal journey, I will also be sharing some materials to accompany the series. Each week, I’ll release a FREE bonus video and worksheet to help bring the sessions to life for you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR INNER CHILD​

Do you have a wounded inner child?
In order to create lasting change, we have to reach and communicate with the inner child that formulated our initial belief system.
As you'll see in this week’s episode, Pierre explains his younger self believed it was his fault for experiencing neglect.
Pierre has now started to give more space to the internal senses of his younger self - allowing for his voice to be heard and providing the core emotional needs he didn't receive.
To learn whether you have a wounded inner child and the steps to start healing them, you can check out this post over on my Instagram here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED VIDEO
Natural Enzyme Degrades COVID Associated Spike Protein
Dr. Joel Bohemier breaks down a groundbreaking new study which shows the positive effect of an enzyme found in a traditional Japanese food on the blood clot associated COVID spike protein.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This anti-cancer beverage is known for promoting the body’s natural mechanisms of healing and immune support through whole food synergy.
With studies on ALS stabilization, cancer, PTSD, immune support and more, this anti-cancer drink has shown superior nutrition for maximum results.*

Dr. Brian Clement's patients use this beverage to help them heal.

I drink it in the morning to help my body perform at it's optimal level.

What is it?

-->> Watch this short video to learn how this incredible food is fighting cancer

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

The human body tries to maintain a state of homeostasis, in which all systems are functioning optimally. When there is disruption in the normal functioning anywhere in the body, signals are sent to help repair the disruption and restore homeostasis.

You have to understand how the inflammatory response works and what is driving the inflammatory response in order to formulate an effective treatment plan.

Special: Doctors Witness Amazing Joint Pain Changes

Something like an ankle sprain can present an inflammatory problem that will throw the body out of homeostasis. If the ligaments in the ankle are torn, the torn areas allow the leakage of blood and cells from the disrupted tissue. The body responds to this injury by dilating the small arteries (arterioles) near the injured area in order to accelerate blood flow.

Next, the body sends white blood cells to the area in order to help begin the healing process. White blood cells work by removing injured tissue and neutralizing foreign particles in the general area of damage.

Immediately after the injury happens, there are many chemicals produced by the cells in the bloodstream and by the damaged tissue that help dilate the blood vessels in the area. These chemicals help begin the clotting process, so that the injury does not result in catastrophic blood loss.

Furthermore, certain chemicals known as prostaglandins are released locally that work to stimulate the body’s healing reaction. Those prostaglandins recruit more white blood cells to remove injured tissue and stimulate the regeneration of new tissue.

If everything is working properly, the injured tissue will be removed and new ligament tissue will be produced, resulting in a healthy, functioning ankle.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,
On tonight’s live Q&A, at 4pm PT / 7pm ET, I am interviewing Natalia Goncharova, one of the driving forces behind The Stop Depression Summit - which goes live in just a few weeks.
Tonight we will talk about why this has become an epidemic - and what we can all do to change that trajectory.
Click here to join us live on Zoom 4pm PT / 7pm ET and ask us your questions. (Or join us on Facebook or check out the replay on YouTube.)
Definitely join us today and learn how to navigate depression and support those you love.
The more you understand about your own personal triggers for depression and anxiety, the better steps you can take in managing your symptoms.
More information about The Stop Depression Summit:
Natalia and her team are not only bringing together in-depth interviews with many of the world’s top experts on depression, they’re also offering resources and practices that can help us all become aware of depression responses AND develop coping skills and support.
As we understand more about the gut-brain connection, we get a clearer picture of what that 24/7 communication looks like.
While messages go both ways, the gut actually appears to be the more dominant partner, sending 9 messages to the brain for every one message to the gut.
And the good news is your gut is ALWAYS changing. Please do not feel hopeless! You can impact your emotional well being via your physical health.

See you tonight,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

FDA pushing for ENDLESS covid shots… annual boosters to inflame your heart and kill you early​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What SPREADS CANCER faster: Chemotherapy, radiation or Covid vaccines?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MAKE IT STOP: Many vaccine-damaged people are killing themselves​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We're 30 Minutes Away!

There is still time to register for Tues. Jan. 31, 2023 at 5:00pm PST
mail
Why Are Cancer Rates Rising Among Younger People?
  • Researchers have found that cancer occurrences in adults under 50 have increased dramatically.
  • The researchers say they believe cancer risk will continue to increase with each generation.
  • Lifestyle factors, like diets, are possibly to blame.
Please join this special Cancer conversation and hear about the latest research so you and your family are armed with the understanding you need to avoid the risks and navigate any dangerous health issues that may lie in your path ahead.

Remember, that cancer is usually ten years in the making, so our goal here at the Cancer Center for Healing and the Center for New Medicine, is early diagnosis, prevention and treatment of ALL types of cancer at any stage.
mail
Join us today to hear the research about the Rapid rise in cancer and have your questions answered live by Dr. Connealy and Dr. Roney.

Join us!
Tuesday Jan 31, 2023 at 5:00pm PST
You won't want to miss it...and please feel free to forward this email and invite your friends and family to join us.

As always, only those who register will receive a private link to view the replay.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Join your 2023 Quit Sugar Summit co-host, Tracy Desjardins, for a live coaching session this Thursday, February 2nd, at Noon Pacific / 3:00 PM Eastern.

"Learn How To Embrace your Emotions, Find Peace with Sugar, and Stop Asking "Why am I Eating This?"
Thursday, February 2, 2023
Noon Pacific / 3 PM Eastern

Register here!

Attend this LIVE session and learn how to:

• Understand who you are NOW and who you want to become in your relationship with sugar

• Understand how to meet your needs during stressful moments in your life without leaning on sugar

• Trust yourself to stay on track with your healthy promises even in "weak" moments

• Eliminate the fear emotions you have around falling back into your old habits with sugar

• Know how to get through heavy emotions and life’s snake pits without bingeing on sugary foods for relief

And much more, including lots of opportunities for Q&A directly with Tracy!

This session is free to attend, but space is limited, so please register now and save your seat.

Save your seat here:

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0kdOCqqTorGtZVoJlaShsBA5_-x1hvLuVN

We hope to see you Thursday!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
It’s time for Episode 2 and BONUS Episode 2 of our BRAND NEW 9-Episode docuseries, Absolute Healing!
>>> Watch Episode 2 and BONUS Episode 2 before they’re taken down
In Episode 2, BIOTOXIN: The Latest, Expert-Led Research Revealing COVID Bioweapons Truth…
You’ll discover what’s REALLY behind the global Elites’ malicious agenda… As they keep pushing the vaxx narrative to carry out their depopulation plans.
Proof?
You’ll hear about the testimonies of doctors who have discovered LIVE parasites actually living inside the vaccines…
And how graphene particles change after they are activated by 5G frequencies
So that people suddenly drop DEAD.
But don’t worry, our experts will let you know what's really lurking inside the vaccines…
And…
You'll also get the protocols our doctors use to get rid of these parasites and graphene particles, so you can stay healthy if you or your loved ones have been vaxxed.
During Episode 2, Dr. Lee Merritt reveals…​
"I've seen microscope slides of vaccine contents that look like “living parasites” and their "egg sacs" that act like cancer tumors…. "
I know how the vaccine stops your body's ability to fight off these new man-made parasites… "

Then, Dr. Merritt talks about Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and Chlorine Dioxide… And shares how these naturally anti-parasitic protocols speed up recovery in people with long-C0V!D and vaxx-related injuries.
WATCH THE VIDEO to see the protocols Dr. Lee Merritt recommends

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was trying to reply on the post about Bryan Ardis and his venom theory, but the formatting held tight so I ended up accidentally erasing the whole thing.

I saw the big splash on the interwebs when Ardis came out with his venom theory a while back, but I doubted people could just go around the country pouring snake poison into the water supplies. However, I felt that somewhere in there is some kind of truth. I remembered how, throughout this era, our lifetimes, of the hegemony of lab created, petroleum based pharmaceutical synthetics of nature's real medicines, the natural cures have been sneeringly referred to as "snake oil", as if the natural cures were just old superstitions. If you look up the history of snake venom and snake oil (the real thing), it is actually a very powerful medicine with many historic applications. Snake handlers were spiritual people, priests of a kind. Then as time marched toward the modern, among the earliest "variety" entertainment shows were the "medicine shows".

I'm not saying there weren't diluted, faked or mainly alcohol based snake oil medicines sold to people. I'm just saying there was really something to snake venom as a cure, and we have lost, and continue to lose knowledge because of greed for profit and control.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doctors & Centenarians Agree, This is How You Avoid Cancer

More than 70% of adults across the United States have already been diagnosed with a chronic disease and almost 80% of the nation’s healthcare cost is spent on managing and treating these conditions.

Last year alone, 1.9 million new cases of cancer were diagnosed in the United States and about 6 million people are living with Alzhimer’s disease.

And the really scary part is that chronic diseases are skyrocketing DESPITE incredible advancements in medicine, science, technology, and education.

YET…there are groups of people around the world that virtually escape these common diseases of aging. Not only that, they’re living happily beyond 100 years old!

So what are their secrets?

And how can we uniquely apply them to our modern way of living?

Find out in the award-winning series, The Human Longevity Project!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Natural Health Tip:

The healthy alkaline pH levels of the external environment of a healthy cell are 7.4 - alkaline. The environment in which cancer cells thrive is an acidic environment, around 6.8. That means that the environment in which cancer cells need to thrive is roughly 6x more acidic than that of a healthy alkaline environment.

Read More Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

According to dozens of studies, fatigue has literally become an epidemic in our 21st century world. Bombarded by stress, EMFs, isolation, worry, and endless toxins, fatigue is becoming the new normal for so many people.

But what if I told you that in only 10 minutes each morning for one month you can DOUBLE your energy levels? Learn more here.

How to increase your energy and squash anxiety in just 10mins a day

More and more people are plagued by midday tiredness and grogginess (sometimes even getting out of bed in the morning can feel insurmountable)...

Let’s not forget the important EMF aspect to all this…..scientific studies and medical articles show that man-made electro-magnetic fields impact even those who aren’t “highly sensitive” and leave them fatigued. Even exhausted.

I’m thrilled to share a new virtual event from expert Ari Whitten where he is sharing a brand new system claimed to be the single fastest method for increasing energy levels that’s been found in the last 25 years of health science.

Curious? It’s optimizing your cellular energy production through substantially increasing your body’s oxygen carrying capacity, along with the ability of your red blood cells to deliver oxygen to your cells.

Ari has partnered with world-renowned breathing expert, Patrick McKeown to develop a brand-new system of breathing practices to rewire your nervous system out of anxiety mode and go from fatigued to energized in just weeks.

Grab your spot at this live event today.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Are you looking for a way to take control of your heart health and increase the chances of living a longer, healthier life? Then download the 100 Year Heart Guide today – it’s absolutely free!
>> DOWNLOAD YOUR GUIDE HERE <<
This comprehensive guide created by my friends at Natural Heart Doctor provides you with all the tools and information you need to make informed decisions about your diet. By following the guidelines provided in this guide, you can help protect yourself from developing cardiovascular diseases and achieve your 100 Year Heart!
This comprehensive guide also covers key aspects of nutrition related to maintaining good cardiovascular health and explains the impact of different foods on the body

It’s never too late or too early to start taking care of your heart. Download your free copy of the 100 Year Heart Guide today and take the necessary steps towards ensuring longevity and good health! Your future self will thank you for it.
Cheers to your 100 Year Heart!​
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Functional Medicine Approach for Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)

UTIs, also known as bladder infections, are no fun. But still, they affect up to 1 in 5 women at least once per year! Typical treatment may include antibiotics, but we know that these can cause more problems than they solve, especially for someone struggling with autoimmune disease. In this episode you'll learn what I recommend for treating UTIs without negatively impacting the microbiome.

>> Click here to check out the article! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
INVITE - The Truth About Weight Loss
During The Truth About Weight Loss Summit, 36 of the world's most renowned experts will answer all the hard questions and provide surprisingly simple solutions (without having to deal with counting calories, portion control or endless cardio)…

>> Click here and register now for The Truth About Weight Loss Summit
Truth-Weight-Loss-1
You’ll also get first-hand accounts from people who’ve been in your shoes, like...

Jamie, who lost 250 pounds...

Tami, who ended 40 years of yo-yoing...

Chuck and Tim, who both weighed over 400 pounds...

... and many more.

They’ll help you make sense of the science and find new hope.

Plus, you’ll be able to connect and get support in a live community chat that’s only available during the summit!

>> So be sure to register today

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

I'm going live soon for my new workshop on "Navigating the Impact of Toxins on the Nervous System".

We start at 9:00 am PT/12:00 pm ET. If you haven't signed up yet, click the link below to register and join us soon!

Click here to register.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
What Is The Relationship Between Food And Autism?
mail

“They are a super picky eater. They won’t eat vegetables.”

These are some of the most common words I hear from the parents of my autistic patients.

Dietary aversions and preferences

Of course, we all know that eating our veggies is healthy, but for a child on the spectrum what the bacteria would do with that fiber can have a massive impact on how their immune system and brain work.

There can be a few reasons they might dislike these types of foods. They may have too many bacteria in the small intestine due to poor bowel motility and they could cause pain and bloating.
There could also be the possibility that a child on the spectrum could have their parietal lobes affected. This could lead to an aversion to the texture as well as the taste. Since there is typically altered sensory perception with a child on the spectrum this can include the lips and tongue, which have a lot of real estate on the homunculus, or the taste themselves.
Also, the concept of exorphins is where certain foods can activate opioid receptor sites, literally making a child addicted to the very foods that has the potential to be the most problematic. When a parent asks me what foods their child should avoid, I typically ask them what foods they seem addicted to and we have some of the answers.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27065833

Immune system, Autism, and microbiome
Although the research is still being done, it is becoming more apparent that either the child themselves or the mother suffers from a pattern of immune activation that can lead to disrupted gut barrier, which can contribute to an alteration in not only bacteria, but as well as how the immune system in the brain responds to immune insults and the proper development of the nervous system.
Since bacteria are responsible for metabolization of foods, extracting nutrients, building neurotransmitters, and modulating immune function, this can lead to an inflammatory cascade and cycle. The diet can become narrower, bring further nutrient depletion, cause more of a microbial imbalance, all of which cause more of a pro-inflammatory environment.
Although most people with chronic disease have some form of inflammatory response, researchers have eluded that when a subset of immune cells called TH17 are brought into the mix either in a pregnant woman or an autistic child themselves, now we can see this can drive the inflammatory response so imbalanced that a neurodevelopmental disease is more likely to develop.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30251184

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3052364

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
What Is The Relationship Between Food And Autism?
mail

“They are a super picky eater. They won’t eat vegetables.”

These are some of the most common words I hear from the parents of my autistic patients.

Dietary aversions and preferences

Of course, we all know that eating our veggies is healthy, but for a child on the spectrum what the bacteria would do with that fiber can have a massive impact on how their immune system and brain work.

There can be a few reasons they might dislike these types of foods. They may have too many bacteria in the small intestine due to poor bowel motility and they could cause pain and bloating.
There could also be the possibility that a child on the spectrum could have their parietal lobes affected. This could lead to an aversion to the texture as well as the taste. Since there is typically altered sensory perception with a child on the spectrum this can include the lips and tongue, which have a lot of real estate on the homunculus, or the taste themselves.
Also, the concept of exorphins is where certain foods can activate opioid receptor sites, literally making a child addicted to the very foods that has the potential to be the most problematic. When a parent asks me what foods their child should avoid, I typically ask them what foods they seem addicted to and we have some of the answers.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27065833

Immune system, Autism, and microbiome
Although the research is still being done, it is becoming more apparent that either the child themselves or the mother suffers from a pattern of immune activation that can lead to disrupted gut barrier, which can contribute to an alteration in not only bacteria, but as well as how the immune system in the brain responds to immune insults and the proper development of the nervous system.
Since bacteria are responsible for metabolization of foods, extracting nutrients, building neurotransmitters, and modulating immune function, this can lead to an inflammatory cascade and cycle. The diet can become narrower, bring further nutrient depletion, cause more of a microbial imbalance, all of which cause more of a pro-inflammatory environment.
Although most people with chronic disease have some form of inflammatory response, researchers have eluded that when a subset of immune cells called TH17 are brought into the mix either in a pregnant woman or an autistic child themselves, now we can see this can drive the inflammatory response so imbalanced that a neurodevelopmental disease is more likely to develop.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30251184

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3052364

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Signals of Danger: EMFs and Their Hazardous Effects on Your Health
Signals of Danger: EMFs and Their Hazardous Effects on Your Health
We love our devices. Most people are addicted to their smartphone, laptop, or fancy watch that tracks their every move. But the electromagnetic fields (EMFs) that these devices emit can mess with our health if we don't know what they can do and how to protect ourselves.
Read more

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Honestly, I don’t know what made me do it. Why? Truly, why? But I did. I set up a TikTok account and challenged myself to post a video every day for 30 days. And … it’s going well! Enlightening, fun, interesting, and definitely a little uncomfortable. I’ve learned three concrete lessons from the experience, and they very much relate to those just starting Bright Line Eating. I think being on TikTok is good so far; I do believe I’ll continue!
mail
mail
mail
The Weekly Vlog

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Below is an excerpt form the beginning of my interview that I will be sharing next week during my Survive and Thrive program.
Dr Connealy's interview alone will take your journey to the next level.
CLICK HERE for all the program and registration details.
Naturally,
Dr. V

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

The Florida Supreme Court is doing a state-wide investigation on C0V!D v@cc!nes. The governor seeks to probe whether any deceitful information was disseminated... like how they told us it would prevent C0V!D.

But failed to bring significant efficacy…

Or how we only needed one shot…

But then imposed boosters.

And how they said these v@cc!nes were 100% safe…

But then suddenly people started developing fatal illnesses.

It’s time someone went through the efficacy of v@cc!nes with a fine tooth comb. There are not many places to get solid information on whether these things are safe.

The world's leading medical experts join to reveal the dangers of v@cc!nes in this complimentary docuseries, Vaccines Revealed.​
This is some of the most cutting-edge news from over twenty of the world’s top authorities and experts, get your access to this information on staying safe from v@ccines at Vaccines Revealed docuseries, starting February 14.

To better health,​

VU Sponsors