Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am so excited to invite you to join me for a LIVE Q & A on hormones and menopause this Saturday!

We’ ll start off by tackling a taboo topic that is rarely talked about - vaginal changes during menopause. I will cover dryness, atrophy, urinary incontinence, discomfort and pain, so you can leave feeling prepared and informed on how to prevent and even reverse these common yet frustrating symptoms.
mail
mail

Then, I'll open the floor for your questions about all things related to hormones, hormone replacement, menopause and beyond.

This will be a casual gathering so come as you are— I’ll be in my ponytail and weekend clothes - no slides or sales pitch - just girl talk! Feel free to invite your friends!!!

Here are the details:

When: Tomorrow, Saturday Feb 4th at 6pm EST
(5pm CT / 4pm MT, 3pm PT)
Where: Dr. Michelle’s Private Zoom Room
Link: https://glownaturalmedicine.zoom.us/j/82546235063
(The link will only be live at the time listed above)

I look forward to seeing you all there!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Inflammation is one of the main drivers of insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes. Actually, it's also at the root of most cardiovascular disease, autoimmunity, and dementia as well.
In fact, inflammation has been implicated in most major diseases that plague people today.
You've probably heard of certain nutrients and botanicals that may be helpful in reducing inflammation, such as curcumin, green tea catechins, and omega 3 fish oils.
Theres another nutrient which may be even more powerful than those other three combined!
It's a unique, specially-formulated version of a fiber naturally found in citrus, called modified citrus pectin. It targets an inflammatory chemical called galectin-3 and it has powerful and profound benefits.
You can learn more about it and get the specialized form of MCP here.
During the Insulin Resistance Summit, I did an interview with Dr. Isaac Eliaz all about this special low molecular weight version of modified citrus pectin. If you want to watch it, click below:
Modified Citrus Pectin has been shown to:
  • Reduce system-wide inflammation by turning off one of the body’s main inflammatory proteins (galectin-3), improving blood sugar and insulin sensitivity
  • Removes heavy metals in the body so you have more energy, optimal heart and brain health, and less inflammation
  • Balances the immune system so you have fewer symptoms, less sick days, and an overall feeling of wellness
  • Functions as a prebiotic to support microbiome health and boost gut health
You can try this special version of modified citrus pectin called PectaSol here.
Thanks for keeping in touch and let me know what you think about the information and product.
Blessings,

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I am so excited to invite you to join me for a LIVE Q & A on hormones and menopause this Saturday!

We’ ll start off by tackling a taboo topic that is rarely talked about - vaginal changes during menopause. I will cover dryness, atrophy, urinary incontinence, discomfort and pain, so you can leave feeling prepared and informed on how to prevent and even reverse these common yet frustrating symptoms.
mail
mail

Then, I'll open the floor for your questions about all things related to hormones, hormone replacement, menopause and beyond.

This will be a casual gathering so come as you are— I’ll be in my ponytail and weekend clothes - no slides or sales pitch - just girl talk! Feel free to invite your friends!!!

Here are the details:

When: Tomorrow, Saturday Feb 4th at 6pm EST
(5pm CT / 4pm MT, 3pm PT)
Where: Dr. Michelle’s Private Zoom Room
Link: https://glownaturalmedicine.zoom.us/j/82546235063
(The link will only be live at the time listed above)

I look forward to seeing you all there!​
jimi, as i said before....stop ittttttttttttt!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Alzheimer's-Blood Pressure Connection

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Rock legends David Bowie and Freddie Mercury must have known something that science discovered only recently. In their rock anthem “Under Pressure,” they sang: “Pressure pushing down on me ... Chipping around, kick my brains around the floor.”

Of course, researchers wouldn't put it quite that way, but there is a correlation between elevated blood pressure later in life and brain health, particularly Alzheimer's disease risk.

Special: Renowned Doctor: Avoid Alzheimer's Even If It Runs in Your Family

A study in the journal Neurology recorded the blood pressures of 1,300 people ages 59 to 102 annually for an average of eight years.

Brain autopsies of deceased subjects then revealed a link between high blood pressure and the presence of neurofibrillary tangles, which are a characteristic of Alzheimer's disease.

A systolic (top number) blood pressure above 134 mmHG increased the odds of developing brain lesions by nearly 50%.

But according to Dr. Richard Isaacson, director of the Alzheimer's Prevention Clinic at Weill Cornell Medicine and New York Presbyterian, any systolic reading above 120 puts you in the “new risk zone.”

The study did not find a correlation with elevated diastolic (bottom number) blood pressure and Alzheimer's.

The good news is that lifestyle changes can help you achieve a healthy blood pressure of around 120/75.

The DASH, Mediterranean, and “What to Eat When” diets are smart starting points.

And ask your doctor about medications and at-home, self-measured blood pressure monitors; the cuff versions are usually reliable, but they should be checked against one at your doctor’s office for good measure.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

TGIF!

This is a reminder that we've posted the recording from yesterday's masterclass with Quit Sugar Summit Co-host, Tracy Desjardins:

Learn How To Embrace Your Emotions, Find Peace with Sugar, and Stop Asking "Why am I Eating This?"
with Tracy Desjardins

Watch the recording here.

We'll keep the recording posted until Sunday night, so head on over and watch it now!

Have a wonderful weekend,

The Quit Sugar Summit Team

PS: If you're interested in Tracy's upcoming coaching program, you can get the details here: https://quitsugarsummit.com/tracy

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

EAT MORE BUGS EXCLUSIVE: Natural News releases high-magnification cricket snacks, cricket flour and whole cricket microscopy photos from the lab​

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

EAT MORE BUGS EXCLUSIVE: Natural News releases high-magnification cricket snacks, cricket flour and whole cricket microscopy photos from the lab​

It just makes my blood boil every time I read about this movement to force us to eat hard shelled insects that are bound to make us really, really sick.

I'm okay with smoe of the soft insects and bugs: Burgundy snails (yummm), crawfish (which do not thrive in polluted water, so have a degree of built in safety for human consumption). Some consider shrimp to be insects of the sea, great.

Whatever is the logic, it takes an equal amount of any kind of protein to feed a person, so it isn't like you'll eat less if you eat bugs.

Disgusting, revolting.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Come watch my brand new talk:

Dealing With Serious Disease As A Christian

What you'll learn:

• What are the components of a Biblical approach to healing?
  • How rethinking prayer & healing can change your life
For Christians, navigating a scary diagnosis can bring about a real crisis of faith – but it doesn’t have to.

Because there’s a scientifically proven connection between the power of mindset and the healing process. And prayer is the ultimate form of mindset work.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Growing food at any time of year can be awesome. And spring gardening is extra special because it brings you some of the most robust and nutritious foods of all.
If you're planning a spring garden, or even thinking about maybe planning one someday, I’ve got important news for you.
Here’s what you need to know about planning and preparing for a spring garden.
Yours for growing food and loving life,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. What are the best herbs and veggies to plant in the spring? How early can you start? Should you start seedlings indoors? How do you come up with a good plan? Find out how to plan your spring garden, here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
It’s time for Episode 5 and BONUS Episode 5 of our BRAND NEW docuseries, Absolute Healing!
>>> Watch Episode #5 – ENERGIZE: Boost Your Mitochondria & Heal Your Body at the Cellular Level here
And, I have exciting news…
I’ve re-opened exclusive viewing of Episodes 1-4 and Bonus Episodes 1-4 for a Special Catch Up Day!… (I’ll share the details later in this email)
But, first, here’s a quick preview of what you’ll discover during our BRAND NEW Episode 5…
I'm going to warn you… today's vaxx injury story brought tears to my eyes.
You NEED to see this…
Read on as Michelle Utter tells her story…
"I was healthy. I did Spartan races, I did CrossFit. I ran three miles every morning before I went to work. My three sons are in the military and had the shot.
"I wanted to visit my sons, so I got the shot… "
"The morning after I woke up in intense pain. When I tried to get out of bed I fell down and had difficulty walking. I was never so scared in my life."
"I knew these strange symptoms I had were from the shot… "
"The scandal of being 'vaxx injured" hurt me deeply. If I talked about my vaxx injuries my coworkers texted my boss and I'd get written up… "
"HR told me there's not enough proof you've been injured by the shot. I was forced to shut up or lose my job and have my health insurance taken away… "
"I feel alone and abandoned. Working at a hospital, you'd think that the doctors and nurses would be caring and compassionate, instead, they have ignored me."
"When no one cares and you go from doctor, to doctor, to doctor with NO HOPE to get any better. I've wanted to end my life. But, I can't do that to my kids… "
"I reached out to React19 and they helped me. I do pray more. I speak out in my social group, all these vaxx-injured people are my new family now."

When Michelle finished her story I asked her…
Do you believe that you can get better, Michelle?
"Yes, I think I can. I've been searching for a way to heal. I pray I'll run 3 miles again."
⇒ WATCH the rest of Michelle's heartbreaking story here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
My team and I are doing our best to to spread the word about the power of Natural Therapies.
Dr. Jenn Simmons, MD is just one example of our success.
To hear the rest of the interview and much more, CLICK HERE to learn more.
Naturally,
Dr. V

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
I’m a firm believer in identifying “what’s brewing” in your body as early as possible.
Multiple studies suggest there are traces of one of the most potent toxic herbicides found in the ocean, our food, and even in freshwater.
You’ve heard me talk about it before as it’s sprayed on a large majority of wheat and grain products… it’s glyphosate.
This is a brand new 7-part docu-series created to share the newest findings in toxicity, how it has been affecting our health, and what you can do to detoxify your body.
Click here to be in the know and enjoy this cutting-edge new series
Glyphosate amongst other chemicals, as well as an abundance of microplastics found in food and water, slowly destroy your gut flora causing inflammation.
When this inflammation spreads like wildfire it has the power to reprogram the entire immune system, attacking healthy cells, eventually leading to the development of autoimmune diseases.
Your body is designed to naturally detoxify, but when the toxic burden becomes too large, your immune system simply cannot maintain it and the inflammation becomes chronic.
Even if you’ve been unaware of the dangers of these common toxins until now, it is not too late to inform yourself and make a change!
Knowledge is power, especially if you couple that power with action.

To a healthy, happy, year ahead,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

Has your child recently been diagnosed with Autism?

Or maybe your child was given that diagnosis years ago and despite hours of therapy and multiple medical appointments, they still don’t seem to be improving much.

If this sounds like you, then you’re invited to join me for a completely free live online training I’m hosting on Monday, February 6, 2023, @ 8pm EST/ 7pm CST.

Here’s What You Will Learn On This Webinar:

I promise you are not going to find this information anywhere else!

Secret #1

Discover how to MASSIVELY reverse symptoms like speech delays, bedwetting, behavior issues, and inflexibility in a child with Autism.

Secret #2

Learn 5 FUNDAMENTAL holistic modalities that most parents have NEVER heard of before because they’re not discussed at conventional medicine appointments.

Secret #3

Uncover KEY nutrients, supplements, and lifestyle strategies parents can start using TODAY to help their child eat better, feel calmer, and sleep soundly at night.

All you have to do is click the button below to save your seat.

Seating is limited (I only have 100 spots available) so be sure to save your spot now:

See you there!

To your child’s health & well-being,

Dr. Jared

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Birth Order Linked to Heart Disease Risk

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

A Swedish study found that birth order and the number of siblings you have may affect your risk of heart disease and mortality.

The study, published in BMJ, followed 2.68 million people in Sweden from 1990 to 2015 and found that first-born men and women with one or two younger siblings had a lower risk of death and nonfatal cardiovascular events than people without siblings.

Special: Coronary Heart Disease: 5 Tips to Reduce Your Risk

If the eldest had more than two younger siblings, that benefit diminished, and those participants had a slightly increased risk of cardiovascular disease.

Dr. Peter M. Nilsson, associate professor in the Department of Clinical Sciences at Lund University in Sweden, explained the findings may have less to do with genetics than family history, social ties, and early influences in life. He said parents may focus their attention more on a first-born child before the younger siblings arrive, giving them a healthier start in life.

“The parents try to supervise everything, but the third- and fourth-born have less supervision, so they might tend to smoke more, drink more than the first-born,” Nilsson said, adding these lifestyle behaviors affect longevity and cardiovascular health.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know...

you can freeze onions before chopping them to cut back on all the water works? 💧
Chopping Red Onions
When we slice into an onion and break up the cells of the plant, we're mixing enzymes with amino acids loaded up with all the sulfur the bulb has absorbed from the soil. It's this combination that releases the gas that irritates our eyes! Freezing slows down these enzyme interactions and helps prevent us from looking like we've just finished watching The Fox and The Hound.....(I'm tearing up just thinking about it).​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Onion seeds are excellent for winter sowing!​
They prefer cooler temperatures and have a long growing timeline.

Whether they start indoors or out, these nutrient dense bulbs are worth growing. They're loaded with vitamins B5, C, folate, potassium, fiber, prebiotics, antioxidants AND have antibacterial properties!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

So many parents that I work with have been told by the current healthcare system there is no cure for Autism.

The unfortunate truth is that most conventional providers can only offer care that is dictated and covered by insurance companies.

I’m here to challenge this belief and provide safe, effective, and natural solutions that actually work. I have success story after success story to prove it.

Tomorrow - Monday, February 6th @ 8pm EST/7pm CST so many parents just like you will be joining us for a free live online training “New Autism-Reversing Modalities for Parents Who Have Tried it All”.

Will you join us?

All you have to do is click here to register now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili
(full recipe in this email below)
There's something super satisfying about a hearty bowl of chili on a cold winter Sunday. Try this comforting, easy-to-make recipe tonight!
Ingredients:
  • 3 cups fresh pumpkin chopped
  • 19 oz can red kidney beans drained and rinsed
  • 19 oz can white kidney beans (cannellini beans) drained and rinsed
  • 1 onion chopped
  • 28 oz can diced tomatoes with juice
  • 2 cloves garlic minced
  • 2 pepperoncini pepper seeds removed and finely chopped
  • 2 medium carrots chopped
  • 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
  • 2 tbsp ginger minced
  • 2 cupos frozen corn
  • 1 tbsp chili powder
  • 1 tsp cumin
Directions:
  1. Sauté onion, garlic, ginger and pepperoncini pepper in a small amount of water or vegetable broth for 3 minutes or until onions are softened.
  2. Add carrots and pumpkin chunks and sauté for 3 minutes and then add beans, corn, and tomatoes. Heat to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
  3. Add smoked paprika, chili powder, and cumin.
  4. Allow the stew to simmer for at least 20 minutes.
For more easy, delicious recipes like this one that will simplify your journey to lower blood sugar, weight loss, and your best A1c, check out our custom-designed Weekly Meal Plan! 👈

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gum Disease Can Increase Blood Pressure

Dr. Chauncey Crandall, M.D., writes:

Research suggests that red, tender, or bleeding gums could trigger high blood pressure. In a review of 81 studies that included more than 250,000 people, U.K. scientists found that those who had moderate-to-severe gum disease (periodontitis) had a 22% higher risk for high blood pressure, and those with severe gum disease had a 49% higher risk.

Among people with periodontitis, systolic pressure (top number) was 4.5 mmHg higher and diastolic pressure (bottom number) was 2 mmHg higher, on average, than people without gum disease, the researchers found.

Special: Heart Surgeon's Secret to Healthy Blood Pressure

In five of the studies analyzed, researchers found that blood pressure dropped when periodontitis was treated. Blood pressure also dropped in patients treated for gum disease who didn’t have hypertension, they added.

When the gums are infected the disease can spread to other parts of the body, causing systemic inflammation, which can harm blood, the researchers noted. Some people may have a genetic susceptibility that might also play a part, along with other risk factors such as smoking and obesity.

More than 50 studies have shown that periodontitis is connected with increased risk for heart disease and an association between tooth loss and stroke, cardiovascular death, and death from any cause.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The root cause of chronic illnesses revealed: You’d never guess where these dangerous toxins are hiding.

The University of Newcastle recently revealed evidence of terrifying attacks to society’s health.

We’re not talking about a new flu variant or a new pharmaceutical drug…

This is something almost no one's talking about…

Because it’s practically out of sight.

Thousands of hidden threats are actively attacking our health…

Making us weaker, sicker, and powerless.

These threats are almost everywhere…

And almost impossible to avoid.

For instance… The average person eats nearly 5,000 microplastics a week.

That’s the equivalent of one plastic credit card a week.

What’s worse...

Multiple studies show heavy metals like lead and mercury float in our drinking water.

It’s crazy toxins like these that are leading to our society being sick, overweight, suffering from cancer, autoimmune disease, and hormonal imbalances.

Go here to find out how to avoid the 1000’s of toxins turning your body against you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Doctors & Centenarians Agree, This is How You Avoid Cancer

More than 70% of adults across the United States have already been diagnosed with a chronic disease and almost 80% of the nation’s healthcare cost is spent on managing and treating these conditions.

Last year alone, 1.9 million new cases of cancer were diagnosed in the United States and about 6 million people are living with Alzhimer’s disease.

And the really scary part is that chronic diseases are skyrocketing DESPITE incredible advancements in medicine, science, technology, and education.

YET…there are groups of people around the world that virtually escape these common diseases of aging. Not only that, they’re living happily beyond 100 years old!

So what are their secrets?

And how can we uniquely apply them to our modern way of living?

Find out in the award-winning series, The Human Longevity Project!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Natural Health Tip:

Are you searching for a healthy salad dressing recipe?
Then give this recipe a try!
Ingredients:
12 cup cucumber, grated
1 small cup (Forager brand)
unsweetened cashew milk yogurt
2 minced garlic cloves
1 tablespoon cold-pressed olive oil
2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
34 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 tablespoon dill leaves, finely chopped
Directions:
Dry the shredded cucumber well with an extremely absorbent cloth before placing it in a bowl. Stir with the remaining ingredients. Allow it remain in the fridge overnight for the flavors to merge, or serve immediately!

Read More Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,

If you or a loved one has ever received a cancer diagnosis, you can’t help but think: "how far along?"

But it’s nothing short of terrifying, no matter the stage.

The most concerning part is, only around 5% of all cancer cases are due to genetic issues.

So out of 2 million Americans who get cancer every year, just 100,000 of those are because of familial genes.

It may be to your surprise, but our real enemy isn’t our DNA, but in the toxins that fill our bodies.

Our friend Stefan Apostolov, lifestyle coach, award-winning filmmaker, and CEO of Zonia…

Wanted us to invite you to attend his brand new docuseries called Toxin-Free featuring 33 world-renowned detoxification experts.

Here’s a rundown of each episode, airing completely F.REE for a limited time…

• Episode 1: The Truth About Environmental Toxins: The Invisible IV Drip That Poisons Our Health
  • Episode 2: A Wake-Up Call: Avoid These 80,000+ Environmental Toxins
  • Episode 3: The Biggest Myths About Allergies and Autoimmune Diseases: What is Really Happening to Your Body
  • Episode 4: Endocrine System: Conquer The Hormonal Imbalance
  • Episode 5: Cancer & Toxicity: Unroot the Hidden Causes Behind Cancer
  • Episode 6: Little-Known Natural Therapies & TreatmentsL The "Silver Bullet" Against Cancer, Autoimmune Disease, Hormonal Imbalances, and more
  • Episode 7: The Roadmap to Heal Yourself While Healing The Planet
And each episode is jam-packed with truly life-altering information that you can keep for the entirety of your life.

The detoxification experts you’ll meet in this series will reveal EVERYTHING THEY KNOW about the hidden toxins around us…

And how you can detox your body, freeing you of the harmful, often undetected, side effects.

>> Don’t miss out on Toxin-Free (a new 7-part docuseries)

Yours with care,

The Conquering Cancer team

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Most Americans are overweight or obese.
And the reason that’s a problem isn’t about appearance (goodness knows, we have more than enough fat-shaming to go around!).
It’s a problem because excess weight — even a few extra pounds around the middle — can increase your risk of at least 60 different health conditions, including diabetes, heart disease, stroke, Alzheimer’s, and cancer.
Want to know whether a plant-based diet can help? And what the research says actually works — without counting calories, portion control, pills, shakes, surgery, or endless cardio?
>> Hear from 40 of the world’s top experts on the plant-based approach during The Truth About Weight Loss Summit (it’s free!)
Chef AJ, the event host, is an entertaining (some would say hilarious!) podcaster and radio host. She’ll interview a brilliant panel of experts on the whole foods, plant-based approach to weight loss — and they’ll also address Type 2 diabetes, heart disease, gut health, dementia, cravings, emotional eating, breaking bad habits, and more.
If you or anyone you love is struggling with extra pounds… or if you want to hear Chef AJ’s interviews with a brilliant panel of plant-based doctors, researchers, and educators…
>> Claim your spot right here.
Yours for a lean and healthy life,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Even if you’re already at a healthy weight, this summit will strengthen your conviction to continue on your path and empower you to be a source of strength and support to the people you love. Find out more and join in right here.
P.P.S. When it comes to tackling food addiction, the work of Dr. Susan Peirce Thompson is the best resource I know of, and I’ll be sharing more about her work in the coming months. And right now, if you’re looking to hear from some of the world’s leading experts on a whole foods, plant-based approach to weight loss, then I think you’ll love The Truth About Weight Loss Summit.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hey Jim,

Learn the healthy facets of fasting – because it’s not just about skipping meals!

Join me to put together a plan that optimizes your digestive function, helps you maintain discipline and can improve heart, brain, blood pressure, inflammation and blood sugar functions!

Smartly incorporating a fasting lifestyle could help with:
  • Weight loss
  • Lower cholesterol
  • Reduced inflammation
  • Reduced insulin resistance
  • Lower blood pressure
  • Improved brain functions
  • Better heart health
  • Protection from cancer
  • Living longer
  • Improved sleep
  • And more!
—>>Learn the essentials of good nutrition and the healthy facets of this ancient lifestyle practice when you attend this complimentary, online event!

Should you seek better health by fasting?

Although it’s a popular topic these days, fasting for physical, mental and spiritual health has been practiced over the centuries in many cultures.
This free, online health event will help you learn that it isn’t just about skipping meals, but training your body to stick to an optimized rhythm – without the actual starvation!

Be sure to mark your calendar for March 20-26, 2023!

Why attend this important health event?

The goal is to turn you into a fat-burning machine and, meanwhile, help you unlock fasting’s wide range of potential health benefits.

However, an effective fast includes a set of rules that “work” for you, as well as discipline amid your social events and relationships to make healthy choices – especially in regard to any specific health condition you’re trying to resolve or improve.

Sam and Mitch Asser, your hosts, are here to help you learn the essentials of good nutrition: eating whole, non-processed foods, exercising regularly, staying on schedule and then… considering a fast as part of your routine.

Join me to learn more!

—>>I’ll see you online at The Fasting Lifestyle Summit when you register now!
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani

P.S. When you register for The Fasting Lifestyle Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!​

VU Sponsors