Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

• YIKES!

We’re back and forth with customer service on Zoom right now, trying to figure out if we can add more slots for this Thursday event…

I didn’t think registration would fill up so quickly with just one email…

So, if you are serious about the Next Steps in your journey to understand and actually ACT and get positive results on this sugar thing, PLEASE register for the Thursday event.

It’s gonna be FIRE!

We’re going to cover the following:

• Watching the Quit Sugar Summit means nothing if you don’t do this one thing immediately…

• Effort-based dopamine vs. substance-based dopamine

• Why it’s NOT about the food or what to eat or don’t eat!

• Why you need to STOP researching health until you do this one thing.

• Your emotional management systems and how past traumas and everyday stressors are more important than what you eat…

• The Craving Interruption Techniques™

• Internal Cutting™ and Internal Behavioral Food Anchoring (internal self-harm and how to STOP)

• Peer group science and why it matters

• Sugar Harm Reduction for you and you family

• 90 in 90 what it is - and why it works so well…

• And so much more.

We have a PACKED event for you that will tie together everything you learned on the Quit Sugar Summit and gently guide you to your next steps (at your own pace - not some boot camp BS).

Make sure you register, as this dang Zoom thing is how we know who to send replays to - if we even can!!…

Not registered?

NO replay!!!
    (don’t blame me, blame Zoom)

Anyway, I’m super excited to bring this to you on Thursday at 7:00 PM Eastern and 4:00 PM Pacific US time.

Register here.

See you tomorrow,

Mike
    The "Ready to tie this all together for you."
    SugarFreeMan

PS: If you have already started on your sugar-free journey in January and had a few slip-ups, this is doubly for you… I will deconstruct exactly WHY that happened and get you back on track (promise)… Join me!!

Register here:

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0uf-2pqz0tGNRCDw7_IwWLpS1OI5Elj2GQ

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FOOD FOR THOUGHT​
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What Works for the Common Cold?​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaccines Revealed
The Florida Supreme Court is doing a state-wide investigation on C0V!D v@cc!nes. The governor seeks to probe whether any deceitful information was disseminated... like how they told us it would prevent C0V!D. This docuseries, Vaccines Revealed is some of the most cutting-edge news from over twenty of the world’s top authorities and experts, get your access to this information on staying safe from v@ccines, starting February 14.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
THIS WEEK ON The HighWire
WE’RE TRIMMING THE FAT ON THE TRUTH!
We’ve got another huge show coming for you tomorrow! US Freedom Flyer’s Josh Yoder and Cardiologist, Dr. Thomas Levy bring attention to an alarming FAA Change. A huge Jaxen Report, and Del’s personal story of how he has been getting healthy & fit over these past few months. What’s his Secret? You’re gonna find out that, and much more, tomorrow on The HighWire!
Tune in, Tomorrow, 11am PST (1pm CT) at TheHighWire.com!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2/6/2023 The Tenpenny Files, On Your Health: Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
EPISODE 305: GAIN OF DYSFUNCTION
Today, Del is joined by Josh Yoder, airline pilot and co-founder of US Freedom Flyers, and Cardiologist, Dr. Thomas Levy, to discuss the FAA’s move to change diagnostics for pilots. The medical bar appears to have been lowered for cardiac testing as the myocarditis threat looms for vaccinated pilots across America.

Then, Jefferey Jaxen reports on politicians who refuse to let the public health apparatus off the hook for their botched Covid. The CDC & WHO are just a few of the targets of new legislation and investigations seeking accountability and freedom from medical tyranny. Also, as the UK ends its unpopular booster push, their government has just released alarming numbers showing the vaccine is officially a failure. A conclusive review of mask effectiveness from the Cochrane Collaboration has reinforced what The HighWire has been reporting going back to day one: They don’t work to stop the spread of infection. However, more studies now show both vitamin D and exercise are cheap, empowering and extremely effective strategies against COVID.

Finally, Del shares his amazing weight loss journey and health transformation using the methods devised by The Happy Healthy Guys, 2 medical professionals who have incredible insight into how your body reacts to food. You may be doing everything right, but chemical disruptors in the healthy foods you eat may be hindering your success. Gain insight and tag along as Del embarks on a healing journey with Randy Johns & Rob Vasquez, the Happy Healthy Guys, just in time as we enter a new year.

This, and MUCH MORE, Today on The HighWire!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Last week on TikTok, I posted several videos, including The Top 3 Causes of Low Progesterone.​
jimmi, i hope you dont mind as its a different subject, yesterday i bought the 2 ares of land that border mt place, one is 8 acres and the other is 6 acres, i increased the cost of the smaller one by $2k as he had 12 goats on it lol he was going to advertise them at $300/each. so jimmi, i now have a 4 yr old boer donkey ypu his name is jimmi!! there you are mate you have a godson in australia!!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi friend,

Yahoo! It starts tomorrow!!

The complimentary 3-day screening of the Diabetes Essentials Masterclass goes live at 8:00am EST tomorrow.

What is it?

The Diabetes Essentials Masterclass is a cutting edge diabetes education program that will help you gain control of your blood sugar and beat insulin resistance, type 2, and pre-diabetes.

This weekend, I'm releasing all 10 Video Modules of the Diabetes Essentials Masterclass as part of a limited 3-day screening from February 10-12.

To register for this screening, which starts tomorrow morning, just click here.

During the Masterclass, I'll walk you through a step-by-step process to gain control of your blood sugar and beat diabetes. It will eliminate the confusion, show you exactly where to start, and give you a road map to transform your life and health.

This program is normally $397, but I'm giving you complimentary access to the entire thing this weekend, from February 10-12.

We'll also send you a couple of gifts with your registration. You'll get my popular guide to lab testing and evaluation, plus a new resource called the Diabetes Management Cheat Sheet.

Click here to register for the screening so that you can watch the entire series this weekend.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

We're starting!

Join us online for today's live, free masterclass with the QSS Host: Mike Collins.

If you haven't registered (or if you have and you can't find your Zoom link :), just register now and you'll be dropped right into the session.

Join the masterclass by registering here.

And if you can't attend the masterclass live, please register anyways so we can send you the recording (fingers crossed it records correctly!)

If you’ve been struggling since the summit to incorporate all that you learned into an actionable strategy...

then attend the masterclass to create an ACTION PLAN for you to execute starting today.

Hope you can make it,

Mike "The - I got your back on this one."
SugarFreeMan

PS: Join the live masterclass here:

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0uf-2pqz0tGNRCDw7_IwWLpS1OI5Elj2GQ

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Build up your health with beet juice​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Colloidal silver a powerful remedy against superbugs, study finds​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Doctor who got “vaccinated” for COVID and bragged that “nothing happened” DIES a few months later​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

WEF promises to ban “dangerous” eggs following scientific discovery that eating them cures covid naturally​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Cleveland Clinic confirms that covid jabs systematically DESTROY the immune system, jab after jab, year after year​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Chris Wark was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer in 2003, two days before Christmas, at just 26 years old.

When faced with intimidating odds of survival, Chris did the unthinkable...

He turned down chemotherapy after surgery.

His doctors told him he was “Insane”, and had very little support, but he knew he had to take a different path to restore his health. His was rationale was:

"If my body created it, maybe my body can heal it..."

He listened to his instincts and his intuition, stepped out in faith and decided to radically change his life.

Today, over 18 years later, Chris is alive and well, cancer free, and in the best shape of his life. And his mission is to show the world how he and many others have healed with evidence-based nutrition and natural therapies.
Chris created a powerful 10-part video series called, The SQUARE ONE Cancer Coaching Program.​
The information in SQUARE ONE covers the exact strategies Chris (and countless others) used to heal and prevent cancer.

SQUARE ONE takes you step-by-step through the healing process in a simple straightforward way that is empowering, hopeful and encouraging, without being overwhelming or confusing.

Access all 10 SQUARE ONE modules FREE, starting February 21st.

To better health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The cancer statistics are pretty scary.

According to the American Cancer Society, over 5,300 people are diagnosed with cancer every day in the U.S.

Think about that. That’s nearly 5 people every minute!

And it amounts to over 1.9 million people per year.

The reality is, most cancer can be avoided, and with cutting edge research and solutions, many forms of cancer can be combated with non-toxic natural solutions.

So the good news is, there's a lot of hope!

I want to share a short 3-minute video with you created by my good friend Chris, who took matters into his own hands and beat cancer at its own game.

Just over 18 years ago, Chris was diagnosed with advanced colon cancer.... two days before Christmas... and he was only 26.

Like most cancer patients, he was devastated, confused and afraid.

But what Chris chose to do about it was remarkable.

He made the hardest decision of his life… the decision NOT to undergo chemotherapy after surgery and chose a completely different path.

When he was confirmed later to be cancer-free, he knew he had to share his message of hope and holistic healing with the world. +

Chris has created a cancer healing and prevention program called SQUARE ONE. It's a 10-part video series that teaches you exactly what he did (and countless others have done) to heal.

And the best part is... He’s giving you access to his entire course at no cost.

Check out this short video about Chris's story and the course here

No matter how you’ve been affected by cancer, whether it’s impacted you directly, or you’ve seen it affect your friends or loved ones - the life-saving information in Chris’s program is a game changer.

Get free access and learn more about how Chris beat cancer.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

10:00 a.m. on Monday, your Heart Brain Fest begins
Dear Jimi
Yes, you can learn to balance your heart rate rhythms and sync these rhythms with your brain…then with your primary goal for the year. And it begins this Monday.
Just a friendly reminder that each day, for eight days, beginning this coming Monday, you will learn to incorporate the heart's intelligence into your day-to-day experiences:
Day 1
Getting Your Heart and Mind and Your Primary Goal in Sync
Day 2
Achieving “Quick Coherence”
Day 3
Accessing Your Heart’s Intuitive Guidance System
Day 4
What Gets in the Way of Manifestation
Day 5
Powering Manifestation
Day 6
Creating Ease, Allowing Flow
Day 7
Sustaining Forward Movement
Day 8
Living Your Purpose
All you have to do is show up and follow along.
Go to this private page:
www.LearningStrategies.com/HeartBrainFest/Event
After 10:00 a.m. US Central Time on Monday morning.
(Please do not share this link with others.)
How to share with your friends
Tell your friends to get their Free Pass at www.LearningStrategies.com/HeartBrainFest just like you.
Thank you very much for your support. Thank you for thinking enough of your friends to tell them about this special event.
For your personal best,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Lifestyle Choices that Contribute to Chronic Disease
Lifestyle choices play a significant role in the development of chronic illnesses. Many chronic illnesses are caused by a combination of genetic predisposition and lifestyle factors such as poor diet, lack of physical activity, and exposure to environmental toxins.

-->> Watch here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Natural Health Tip:

Good sleep is just as important for good health as nutrition and exercise.
Allow your body to heal and recover through sleep. Remember, the real wealth is health and not pieces of gold and silver.
Share this with your loved ones and remind them to get some good sleep!
Visit healinglife.net for more information that helps jumpstart your healing journey!

Read More Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Hey there Jim,

If you want to add more movement into your life and learn how to stick with it for the long haul, join us live TODAY at 1:00 PM ET!

Click below to join in!👇

Hope to see you there!
Cyrus and Robby​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Top 5 Reasons You Are Losing Muscle Mass
Hey Jim,

Whether you are trying to be a body builder, or just want to be capable of normal human functions– muscle mass is vital!

Muscles are essential to everyday movements, and if you noticeably lose muscle mass — especially without knowing why — it can be alarming.

Losing some muscle mass is normal as you age. However, losing muscle mass quickly, especially when you notice other symptoms at the same time, can indicate an underlying illness.

In this video, Evan and I discuss the top reasons you lose muscle mass– aside from aging. We'll also go obver what you can do to combat age-related muscle loss to stay healthy and able for life!

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<
Top 5 Reasons You Are Losing Muscle Mass | Podcast #369
In this episode, we cover:

0:00 – Introduction
2:33 – Functional movements
3:37 – Infections
7:21 – Vegan/vegetarian
9:35 – Autoimmune digestive disorders
12:21 – Hormones
15:06 – Types of muscle building

>> Click here to check out the episode! <<
Yours in Health,
Dr. Justin Marchegiani​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nutrients For Improved Mood and Sleep

Serotonin is a really important neurotransmitter. Its building block comes from protein and amino acids, particularly 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) but serotonin has a lot of important roles in regards to mood, well-being, sleep, stress reduction, and happiness. If we have inadequate serotonin levels, that’s going to create a whole bunch of problems... Learn how to boost your serotonin levels naturally–and sleep & feel better–in today's article!

>> Click here to check out the blog! <<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
We had a great turnout our training last night about the hypothyroid epidemic and insulin resistance. You’ll get the replay when you register for Part 2 of The Road to Metabolic Recovery webinar series, where we will dive deeper into the topic of "How Poor Metabolic Health Contributes to Cardiovascular Disease and Cancer".
As I shared on Part 1, poor metabolic balance can lead to many negative health outcomes, including hypothyroidism, autoimmunity, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and, as we’ll discuss on Part 2, cardiovascular disease and cancer.
The risk is huge. So if you’d like to learn how to reverse this risk, using the power of food and lifestyle, PLUS the connection between metabolic function and the “Big 2”, join me!
Register Here.
This is part 2 of 3 part series, and you get access to all 3 when you join.
On my 35th birthday, tragedy struck my family.
As I was getting ready for a night out to celebrate, I got the news. My mom has suffered a massive heart attack, and she didn't make it!
I was devastated.
That’s part of the reason I’m so passionate about teaching you how to get and stay healthy, and why this particuar class is so important to me.
The other part is my Dad! He suffered a similar fate just 2 years later.
And the third part was losing my younger sister to cancer 14 years later.
I’d had enough!
Join me for "How Poor Metabolic Health Contributes to Cardiovascular Disease and Cancer" and learn how to protect yourself and your famly!
I want you to see the critical role that metabolic health plays in preventing diseases such as cardiovascular disease and cancer. During the webinar, I will discuss tests and strategies I believe could have saved my loved ones.
Register for this important training now!
I’ll see you on Feb 11th at 12pm ET.
Until then make the choices that lead to what you want most.
Love, health and joy,
Dr. Ritamarie
P.S. If you missed the Part 1: Insulin/Blood Sugar Imbalance and the HypoThyroid Epidemic of our webinar series, no worries. We have a replay of it available for you to watch. You’ll get access as soon as you register.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tip Of The Week​
mail

Things you need to know about fruit and veggie PLU Stickers:

🛒 A five-digit number starting with the number 9 - means it's organic

🛒 A four-digit number starting with the numbers 3 or 4 - means that it was conventionally grown

🛒 A five-digit code starting with the number 8 - means that it was genetically modified

Genetically modified crops that are currently available are corn, soybeans, canola, cotton, papaya, and squash.

Sometimes these genetically modified crops may be labelled with a PLU code that starts with a 3 or 4 since PLU codes are not mandatory

It's even more important to ensure these foods are bought with a PLU code starting with the number 9

👉🏽 For more great tips, follow us here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lpicommunity

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Join us for Episode 3 of the Cancer Conversation!

This Tuesday February 14, 2023 at 5:00pm PST
With Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, M.D. and Dr. Daniel Roney.

We receive literally hundreds of questions each week on Instagram and through our website and Cancer Conversations. We are so grateful for the hundreds of thousands of followers, but as you know, our goal is to educate and equip you to make the most informed decisions about your own health. For those of you who are determined to be your own health advocate, this Cancer Conversation is FOR YOU! What makes this Cancer Conversation unique? and why do we promise that it will be LIVELY as well as live! Here's how:
mail
HAVE YOU HEARD OF SPEED DATING?
This will be our version of Speed Q&A!
What does that mean for you?
Dr. Connealy will be answering your questions in a Rapid round version (1 minute or less).​

Suggestions to help you get your questions answered:
  • Write out your questions ahead of time so you can paste them in the Q&A area once you join the webinar.
  • Please keep your questions brief (1 or 2 sentences, max)
  • Please keep the topic focused on adult cancer, treatment & prevention
  • Please make sure to invite your friends and family!
  • Remember that our Doctors cannot provide personal diagnosis without a consultation, exam and review of relevant test results.
  • IMPORTANT: **Register now and mark your calendar to join promptly at 5pm to post your questions.**
mail
We'll see you this Tuesday!
to your health,
Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, M.D.

Those of you who join us Live will have your questions answered, and as always, if you miss the live webinar (and you have registered), you will receive a replay link that will be visible for 7 days.

Join us!
We're Live this Tuesday, February 14 at 5pm PST​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Jim

It’s been a busy and exciting week at Growing Farmers. We have over 11,000 gardeners, homesteaders, and small farmers participating in this year’s elderberry workshop series. And no wonder…there’s a wealth of information in there!

This year, we added new speakers: John Moody, who literally wrote the book on elderberries; Charlie Little, whose health condition led him in search of better solutions; and Marty and Sara Cox, two teachers who, last year, planted 1000 elderberry plants to start a business, with the goal of retiring one of them and creating a viable family business.

Here are some of the takeaways we’re hearing…

mail

mail

mail

If you’re not already in, there’s still time to join us for this free online workshop. You can catch the previous sessions in the workshop page, and we’ll have two more coming this weekend.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

This Week’s Podcast

In this episode, we’re tuning in to Thriving Farmer Value-Added Summit speaker Anne-Marie Bilella, aka the Forager Chick, of Bella Vista Farm, located in Monroe, Georgia. Bella Vista is a local, private farm that specializes in herbal products and remedies and homemade breads.

Anne-Marie is the farmer, baker, and medicine maker of the farm. Anne-Marie helps homesteaders and preppers identify and use wild plants and mushrooms for food and medicine.

She spent most of her career as a self-taught professional, until 2014, when she attended a 10-month intensive herbal studies course at the BotanoLogos School of Herbal Studies. Additionally, she is the author of Wild Eating With The Forager Chicks.

We’ll discuss her work with herbs, mushrooms, berries, and more in this segment of the Value-Added Summit!

You’ll hear:

• How Anne-Marie got into the herbal world​
  • What Goldenrod flowers are used for​
  • The kinds of oils used to infuse Goldenrod​
  • Cost of getting to the end product​
  • What Anne-Marie is doing with Hawthorn berries/sumac​
  • What she’s doing with mushrooms​
  • How Anne-Marie implements seasonings​
  • The inspiration that led Anne-Marie to write her books​
  • How she preserves excess stock​
  • The first thing someone getting started in foraging needs to learn​
  • Anne-Marie’s biggest surprise in her foraging journey

About the Guest:

Anne-Marie is the farmer, the baker and the medicine-maker at Bella Vista Farm in Georgia. She is skilled in herbal medicine, wild weeds, mushrooms, and products made from herbs and mushrooms. Anne-Marie was self-taught in her herbal studies until 2014 when she completed a 10-month hands-on intensive herbal course with Patricia Kyritsi Howell of BotanoLogos School of Herbal Studies. She is certified as a Wild Mushroom Forager and Seller as well as an instructor for the Wild Mushroom Safety Course with Mushroom Mountain.

Currently, Anne-Marie creates her own herbal products with her Forager Chick line and teaches homesteaders and preppers about herbal medicine, medicinal mushrooms, and wild plant identification. She is a homesteader, book author, and writer for her own blog and has written articles for other blogs.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Dang! That was one excited group of folks!

Last night we had our quick Quit Sugar Summit Recap and the Masterclass of Three Major Action Steps for a Sugar-Free Life.

The replay's ready! Watch it here.

Can you say "Barn Burner!"

You stayed on for an extra 45 minutes with questions, comments, and even success stories.

And you got involved in your own change process...

It’s surely magic when that happens.

Our new processes were described, and folks were ready to dive in and learn how they are so effective.

I’m talking about...

• Effort-based dopamine vs. substance-based dopamine <-key understanding to get off sugar.

• Internal cutting ™ (self-harm) what it is and how to stop it

• Internal Behavioral Anchoring: what it is, and how it’s a game changer for folks trying to get off sugar.

• The Sugar Cravings Interruption Technique ™

• A deep dive into our industry-leading Peer Recovery process

• And that was just part of everything we covered.

This Masterclass will only be up for a limited time. Please watch this replay NOW!

The January Quit Sugar Summit is our biggest event of the year, and it has dragged into February this year...we must move on.

If your New Year's resolutions, around sugar and ultra-processed carbs, have dragged into February too...

Please pick a quiet time, grab a notepad and a big glass of cold water, and sit down to watch this replay.

If you’re on this email list… it will be better than any Netflix movie, I promise you.

Don’t miss it this weekend.

Talk soon,

Mike "Smiling this morning."
SugarFreeMan

PS: "Sugar Reduction or Elimination is the First Step in all Health and Wellness." That’s our tagline, and I think our caring for YOUR health came through last night from all the messages I got last night and today. Many thanks! But if you missed it...please check out this replay here!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Square One
CANCER: Are you being told about ALL of your options? 18-year holistic cancer survivor Chris Wark reveals the exact methods he used to heal his stage III colon cancer in the worldwide FREE screening of his 10-Part Healing Cancer Coaching Program, Square One. Doctors should watch this too and take notes! Be inspired starting February 21.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Egg shortage and inflation strangely timed with revelation that yolks naturally mitigate covid “vaccine” spike proteins​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

We had a fantastic turnout for this week's masterclass:
2023 Quit Sugar Summit: Highlight Recap and Next Steps Workshop
with Mike Collins

And as much fun as the masterclass was, the extra 45 minutes of Q&A at the end was amazing! Thank you to all who asked such great questions.

If you missed the masterclass, or you'd like to go back over the information (there was a lot!) then please head over and watch it here:

https://go.quitsugarsummit.com/mike-replay-2023

We'll keep the replay up this weekend, then it's off to QSS vaults! So head over and watch it while you can.

Talk soon,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Lentil Burger with Sweet Potato Sticks
(full recipe in this email below)
The big game is tomorrow and we have the clear winner for your game-time meal. This lentil burger delivers on taste as well as an abundance of nutritional value such as fiber and iron. Lentils are one of the healthiest foods you can eat! Top it with sautéed onion, tomato, and cucumber slices and place on a lettuce wrap. Serve with cooked sweet potato sticks for a winning combo!

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups cooked brown or green lentils
  • 1 medium onion finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic minced
  • 1 cup of mushrooms (any variety) chopped
  • 1 medium beet chopped
  • 2 tbsp cilantro leaves freshly chopped
  • 3 tbsp parsley leaves freshly chopped
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper
  • 1 tsp dried ground thyme
  • 2 tbsp chia seeds
  • 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
Extras:
  • 4 large leaves of outer Romaine lettuce
  • 1 medium onion sliced
  • 1 large tomato sliced
  • 2 large sweet potatoes cut into sticks (or fry shape)
Directions:
  1. In a food processor add all the burger ingredients. Process on high or pulse until all the ingredients are mixed well.
  2. Make 4 patties and place them on a lined baking sheet. Place in the fridge for 15 to 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to Bake at 425°F.
  3. Once the burgers are firm, remove them from the fridge and cook in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Check at 15 minutes and flip the burgers. Cook for another 10 to 15 minutes.
  4. Cook the sweet potato sticks in the oven at the same time as the burgers. Flip the potato halfway through cooking.
  5. While the burgers are cooking, prepare the extras. Use the lettuce as a wrap for the burger. The onion and tomato can be placed on top of the burger before wrapping it.
NOTES: If appropriate with your meal plan, you can use a bun and other condiments. For variety, this recipe can be cooked as a loaf. Once the burger ingredients are combined, pack the mixture into a lined loaf pan and bake in a 400°F oven for 30 minutes. Slice and serve.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,

I often observe the effects of toxins in my patients through their common presentation of inflammation and autoimmune conditions. Cutting edge health experts largely attribute environmental toxins as a potential leading cause of autoimmune conditions. And while it’s true that we have a naturally built-in detox system, it is overworked and overloaded with today’s modern burden of chemicals in our environment.

Suffering from severe autoimmune illness and other illnesses of immune dysregulation makes my patient’s lives unrecognizable. It is my personal mission to not only find treatments that work individually for each patient, but also to share these solutions with as many people as I possibly can.

I was invited to participate in the Toxin Free Docuseries as an expert in environmental medicine. It airs from Feb 22nd-March 1st and includes presentations from 33 other experts in the field.​
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
In my lecture at the upcoming Allergies and Asthma Summit, I’ll explain what happens when good foods create bad outcomes, including:
  • The difference between food allergies and food sensitivities
  • Why wheat and gluten cause inflammation
  • How hidden toxins in food impact your health
Join this free event and learn what could prevent a lifetime of struggle!
If you feel like you are in a constant battle with your allergies or asthma symptoms, the trusted panel of experts at this event will provide you with the insights and approaches to not only reduce your symptoms, but to target your unique root cause.
Join me to dive deep into the many misconceptions - and new research around everything from the common seasonal allergies to severe life-threatening cases of allergies / asthma.
Both toxins and gluten are also major sources of inflammation which can worsen allergy symptoms. We’ll dive into ways of spotting and beating inflammation at the Allergies and Asthma Summit. See you there!
You can have a better life - this education is definitely one of the ‘Base Hits’ to get you there!

To your best health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
To reduce overwhelm, eliminate confusion, and empower you with the knowledge and action steps you need to safely and effectively reduce your toxic burden and support your body’s natural processes of detoxification!

Grab your ticket to this fr-ee event, and you will learn the following (from 24 leading researchers, doctors, educators and experts)...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, hope you are doing well today.

You're already well-aware that excess weight is a top factor for early aging and many serious diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes, right?

Well, Jim, whether YOU feel you can stand to lose a few pounds or many...

And especially if you feel frustrated in this area (such as with all the hype-y diets, misinformation, and more out there) and like there's "nothing new" out there that can truly help you...

Don't want to miss the completely free Truth About Weight Loss right here

VU Sponsors