Spring Forest Healingfest
mail
Day 6 — Small Universe &
the Power of Sound

Begins at 10:00 a.m.
US Central time Today!
Click here to watch
Dear Jimi,
Today is Day 6, the final day of the Spring Forest Healingfest.
As you do the movements today, you'll learn how to move Qi through the Small Universe, a series of energy centers or points that run along the front and back of the torso.
mail

The Small Universe meditation, which you will be able to use today, is the most powerful meditation in the Spring Forest Qigong system.
I’m eager for you to experience it.
Thank you for joining us for the Spring Forest Healingfest! We hope you experienced great benefit from the sessions. Consider continuing the practice...
Today is the time to Upgrade
You can upgrade to receive all the CD/DVDs of the sessions and digital downloads for 6 payments of $30. You will receive the Spring Forest Qigong “Five Elements Self-Healing” course. Part of the course streams for you during the Spring Forest Healingfest.
Visit the Upgrade Center right now. If you haven’t yet upgraded, today is the time!
To your health, well-being, and a better future,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,
In this episode, I’m speaking with Robert Lufkin, MD, a physician and medical school professor at UCLA and the University of Southern California, about his new, provocatively titled book Lies I Taught In Medical School.
Our conversation touches on some of the most impactful topics in medicine, including his nuanced views of chronic disease treatment and why scientific research, although incredibly useful, should not always be trusted.
I really enjoyed speaking with Dr. Lufkin, and I think you’ll love this episode!
In this podcast, Dr. Lufkin and I discuss:
  • Whether he believes the conventional medical system is intentionally lying, as the name of his book suggests, or if there’s a more nuanced meaning

• 2 recently revealed nutritional lies spread by the Harvard Department of Nutrition

• Dr. Lufkin’s impressive career in the medical establishment and why this sets him up to make highly informed and unique criticisms of medical science

• The marked differences between acute and chronic disease…and why the conventional approach is currently failing those with chronic diagnoses

• One sad and deceptive example of research publication bias often used by pharmaceutical companies that contorts the actual usefulness - and safety - of many drugs

• The subtleties of heart disease, LDL cholesterol, metabolic dysfunction, and what the research really tells us about statin drugs

• The unfortunate disconnection between many doctors and research findings…and the role of the media in muddying the waters

• Lies told about Alzheimer’s disease and Dr. Lufkin’s current opinion on the primary reason why dementia develops

• An FDA-approved “magic drug” currently being studied for its positive effects on heart disease, cancer, metabolic disease, and Alzheimer’s, and why lifestyle changes are still superior to its effects

• How to know who to trust and take advice from when it comes to the complex issues of health and medicine
Yours in health,
–Ari
P.S. Could your sister, mom, or aunt benefit from this episode? If so, please don’t hesitate to share the podcast with them. My goal is to spread the brilliant information my guests bring each week to as many people as possible, and your share matters! Thank you for trusting me with your vitality and health!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Love Your Liver: Best Foods, Drinks and Supplements
One of the hardest working organs in the body, the liver works tirelessly to detoxify our blood, produce the bile needed to digest fat, break down hormones, and store essential vitamins, minerals and iron. So how can we promote liver health? Here’s how to help make sure it remains as optimal as possible, through certain foods, drinks and supplements.
13 Summer Dessert Recipes: Healthy and High Protein
13 Summer Dessert Recipes: Healthy and High Protein
Rather than decadent, sugar-laden summer desserts, here we provide 13 high-protein summer desserts that can help support healthy weight management, in part because high-protein desserts can satisfy more than regular desserts. Each dessert uses one of our most popular supplements, including Multi Collagen Advanced Lean.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jim,
Are you constantly battling with brain fog, memory lapses, or simply feeling too exhausted to get through your day?
It's not about just feeling off; it's about living in a state where clarity seems like a distant memory, and every task feels daunting.
You're doing everything "right"—eating healthy, trying to rest, and trying to manage stress—yet nothing changes.
That relentless feeling of being overwhelmed, coupled with digestive discomfort and a mind that won't clear, is far from what you deserve.
But what if there was a way to turn the tide on these symptoms?
It boils down to toxic overload. Our bodies are being subjected to huge amounts of toxins every day, which disrupts the essential connection between our brain, gut, and immune system.
This triad works in harmony to maintain our health, but when toxins interfere, they trigger inflammation and a host of issues ranging from cognitive dysfunction to digestive discomfort.
This isn't just about a lack of wellness; it's about a pervasive barrier to living our lives to the fullest.
It's time to peel back the layers on how environmental and dietary toxins are impacting our gut health, weakening our immune response, and clouding our brains.
My friends Laura Fronterio NP and Dr. Peter Kan are leading the charge with the upcoming Toxic Brain Masterclass (starting on June 18th), bringing together top experts to shine a light on these connections and what you can do to protect yourself.
Here's what you’ll discover in the masterclass:
  • The Toxin Connection: How everyday toxins contribute to systemic inflammation and disrupt the critical balance between your gut health and brain function.
  • Shielding Your Brain and Gut: Practical steps to reduce your exposure and counteract the effects of toxins on your body and mind.
  • Rebuilding the Brain-Immune-Gut Axis: Strategies to restore this vital connection, enhancing your immunity, mental clarity, and digestive health.
  • Spotting and Eliminating Hidden Toxins: Insight into often overlooked sources of toxins in your daily life and how to eliminate them.
  • A Blueprint for Detoxification: Tools and tips for creating a personalized detox plan that fits your unique lifestyle and wellness goals.
This masterclass isn’t just an event; it’s a lifeline for anyone ready to break free from the fog, fatigue, and frustration that toxic overload can cause.
And the best part? I’ve secured a special spot just for you.
Click here to claim your seat
Don't miss this chance to transform your understanding of health and wellbeing, arming yourself with the knowledge and strategies you need to fight back against the toxic threats we all face.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Multivitamin Benefits Women

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Can a multivitamin supplement reduce the risk of a heart attack? A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition examined 31,671 women ages 49 to 83 with no history of cardiovascular disease to find out.

Compared to women who did not take a multivitamin, women who did so reduced their risk of heart attack by 37%. Those using a multivitamin for at least five years were found to have a 41% lower risk of a heart attack.

Special: Doctor: All Multivitamins Are Not the Same

The authors concluded that “the use of multivitamins was inversely associated [with heart attacks], especially long-term use among women with no cardiovascular disease.”

A good multivitamin is a necessity because over the last 30 years, our food supply has become depleted of basic nutrients. For those who do not eat a healthy diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beneficial protein sources, and healthy fats, a multivitamin can ward against nutrient deficiency.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
A brilliant team of filmmakers have teamed up to create one of the most profoundly moving films you’ll ever see.
Love Over Money tells the remarkable story of my dad’s childhood being groomed to run what became the world’s largest ice cream company — Baskin-Robbins, 31 flavors.
And how he walked away from a life of immense wealth to pursue another kind of wealth: Love.
It tells the story of how my Grandpa Irv responded, and of the painful, heartbreaking, and beautiful journey of love between father and son.
Have you seen it yet? It’s not too late!
This week only, you can watch the global premiere of Love Over Money - hosted by our friends at Gaia.
>> Watch it for free, right here.
Yours for remembering the power of love,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. The world premiere and your chance to watch Love Over Money only lasts a few more days. Don’t miss out! Watch this profound film for free, right here. And spread the word to everyone you love (especially your family!).

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Women's Sexual Freedom and Enjoyment is Being Hijacked: 30 Million Women Want to Know Why​

30 million women in the United States are suffering from chronic pelvic pain. Which means that 30 million women are suffering from debilitating and embarrassing symptoms such as urine leaking, painful sex, weak or non-existent orgasms and pelvic organ prolapse.

Millions of Women are Suffering from Leaking, Painful Intimacy and Pelvic Discomfort: Here’s What You Need to Know​

Women are typically either undertreated, misdiagnosed or are told by their doctors that their only options for their “female conditions” are medications, injections into their vaginal walls or gynecological surgeries.

FEATURED VIDEOS

The Truth about Immunity: The Role of Vaccines, Foods, & Supplements​

Creators Corner with Teresa D. Hill, PhD Independent Epidemiologist​

SOLARIS: An Ancient Ayurvedic Formula With Legendary Health Benefits​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Free 1-Hour Master Class
Hormone Harmony with Dr. Jolene Brighten
What is your body telling you? Be informed. Be empowered. Watch this master class for free.*​
Jim,

Women have a right to know their bodies.

Yet most women are not thoroughly educated about their menstrual cycles and how hormones work, leaving them at the mercy of mood swings, chronic fatigue, painful periods, bloating, hot flashes, headaches, infertility, and low libido.

These symptoms of hormonal chaos are the body’s distress signals. They are clues to help women heal — but first we need to understand what these signals are trying to tell us.

Once a woman understands the entire life cycle of her hormones and how her body operates – especially how to identify and address imbalances – she becomes more capable and confident in caring for herself through nutrition, movement, supplementation, and other interventions.

In her free 1-hour master class, Dr. Jolene Brighten explains the role each primary hormone plays in women’s health – alone and as part of the overall symphony – as well as how you or the women in your life can create and sustain hormone harmony.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am gonna haveta go tend the chuckwagon, late chuck tonight, busy day.
I'll try to get back in a bit :wave:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is 'organic' really worthy it? + 25 Bible Verses About Fathers
We're excited to share some fantastic insights and health tips from our latest blog posts. Learn about the differences between organic and non-GMO foods, the amazing health benefits of kale, refreshing superfood smoothies, and inspirational Bible verses about fathers and mentorship.

Free Masterclass: Discover The 3-Step Blueprint Osteoporosis "Thrivers" Use To Help Build Strong Bones So They Can Stop Fearing Fracture & Lead Active Lives

From the Blog:

• Understanding Organic, Non-GMO, and Non-Organic Foods: What's the difference, and do you always have to buy organic? You're asking the right questions. Discover the facts about these food labels and make informed choices for your health.
  • Why Kale is a "Superfood": Kale is one of our favorite cruciferous vegetables for heart health, detoxification, vision, and brain health. Learn why this nutrient-packed leafy green should be a staple in your diet.
  • Superfood Smoothie Variations: Looking for a way to start your morning that won't leave you feeling bloated and fatigued? Try one of our superfood smoothie variations for a refreshing, energizing start to your day.
  • 25 Bible Verses About Fathers: Explore inspiring Bible verses about fathers and being a dad or mentor to those around you. These verses provide wisdom and encouragement for leading a life of faith and guidance.
Happy Father's Day!

“As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him” ~Psalm 103:13

We know that not everyone has, or had, a Godly father figure in their lives. Some of you have children for whom Father's Day is a difficult time. Our hearts goes out to each of you...

Please always remember this: we all have an Eternal Heavenly Father who love you so very much, amen?!? :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
mail
👇👇 In other news at Pink Fortitude HQ:

▶ Be sure to catch the replay of James Wedmore's RISE OF THE DIGITAL CEO 🚀 Be sure to register below!
👉 WATCH THE REPLAY HERE 👈

▶ I was a guest on the BACK TO ME - EXPLORING WELLNESS YOUR WAY PODCAST WITH HEATHER STEWART, where we discussed creating your comeback story.

▶ I was a guest on the AUTOIMMUNE REHAB PODCAST WITH ANNALAURA BROWN, where we discussed how to overcome challenges and create your comeback story.
mail
mail
mail
mail
Have a great week, my friend,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi

We know that sugar can have detrimental effects on our health.

But did you know that cutting it out completely and immediately can also have negative consequences?

When you abruptly remove sugar from your diet, you may be depriving your body of its primary energy source.

Depending on the foods you cut out, you might find yourself feeling cranky, nervous, or even developing a headache due to the sudden drop in energy levels.

Labeling sugar as the enemy and strictly restricting it might only lead to increased cravings.

And denying yourself these foods for too long can make you feel out of control…

… eventually leading you to reach for them in a moment of weakness.

And what you might perceive as "sugar withdrawal" isn't necessarily proof of addiction.

Instead, it could indicate that your blood sugar levels are too low, which can have a range of unpleasant side effects.

From difficulty concentrating to trouble sleeping, these symptoms can impact your overall well-being.

Now, you might be wondering…

“Does that mean I should not eliminate sugar from my diet?”

Well, yes and no.

While reducing sugar intake is beneficial, it's essential to understand that not all sugars are created equal.

Knowing which sugars to consume and which to avoid is key to setting your body up for optimal health.

That's precisely why I’m inviting you to the 5-Day Sugar Reset Challenge…

… so you get the knowledge and tools you need to manage your sugar intake effectively.

Here's what you can expect when you join the challenge:

✅ Learn how to cut sugar without depriving your body of essential nutrients.
✅ Understand the different types of sugars and their impact on your health.
✅ Discover practical strategies for managing sugar cravings and making healthier food choices.
✅ Get expert guidance and support from renowned authorities in the field.
Yes, I do encourage you to reduce your sugar intake…

… but I also want to ensure you do it in a way that's sustainable and beneficial for your health.

Get control over sugar consumption and improve your overall health by joining our F.REE 5-Day Sugar Reset Challenge today!

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED ARTICLE
Drum Circles Put Pharmaceutical Antidepressants TO SHAME
A study published in PLoS scientifically validates what so many drum circle participants have already experienced first hand: group drumming produces significant changes in well-being, including improvements in depression, anxiety and social resilience.
FEATURED RESEARCH
GreenMedInfo Research Database: Drumming
Discover results-driven, evidence-based research on the health benefits of drumming in the GreenMedInfo Research Database.
FEATURED VIDEO
Gorgeous South Pointe, Miami Beach Drum Circle
Every Sunday, at South Pointe Park in Miami Beach, an organic gathering of drummers and dancers erupts. It's an incredibly fun time!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Best Supplement for Heart Health
There are so many supplements on the market ─ especially those that claim that they will boost your heart health ─ that it is hard to know which will work, and which are just a waste of money.
“It does get confusing for many people,” says Chauncey Crandall, M.D., the New York Times bestselling author and director of preventive medicine at the Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic in Florida.
Editor’s Note: Unlock the Miracle of Magnesium for Better Health
“I think the main thing to do is to keep it simple and one at the top of the list that I can think of right now is magnesium,” Crandall tells “Newsline.”
Magnesium is essential for many bodily functions, such as bone, muscle, and gut health, in addition to heart health, according to Crandall.
And many men and women, especially older adults, don’t get enough magnesium in their diet. Crandall says that according to the medical literature, approximately 60% of people are deficient in magnesium.
Special: The Magnesium Miracle: Your Key to Optimal Health
A magnesium deficiency can be dangerous for the heart. A study published in Cardiology Research and Practice found that low blood levels of magnesium may increase the risk for cardiovascular disease, including heart failure, stroke, and heart attack. The same research determined that low magnesium is also linked to atrial fibrillation, an irregular heartbeat that increases risk for blood clots, stroke, and heart failure, according to the American Heart Association.
On the other hand, studies have found that supplementing with magnesium can lead to reductions in blood pressure.
Editor’s Note: 4 Signs Your Heart Is Failing
In addition to being essential to heart health, magnesium is helpful for alleviating leg cramps, a common problem for many adults, says Crandall, author of "The Simple Heart Cure: The 90-Day Program to Stop and Reverse Heart Disease" and editor of the popular Dr. Crandall's Heart Health Report newsletter. Many people also have issues with gut health and magnesium helps that, too, says Crandall.
“Magnesium is at the top of my list because it is essential for many body functions,” says Crandall. “It’s something that can easily be taken without any great toxicity to it.”

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Greetings: Jimi
Summer Solstice is an excellent moment in time to refuel your spirit…

It is a day to pause, reflect, and embrace the magnitude of the sun’s energy at it’s maximum radiance — while acknowledging and filling up the power of your own inner light and vitality.

Come celebrate this powerful celestial event with us!

During a our free online Summer Solstice Celebration, Master Mingtong Gu will guide you through inspirational Qigong teaching and practice to help you align with the heightened energies of the solstice.
Through our Qigong practice, we can channel this potent energy to awaken deeper layers of consciousness, fortify our bodies, and cultivate a state of radiant well-being — fostering greater clarity, balance, and harmony.

Join us for a special online event with Master Mingtong on Thursday, June 20, 2024, to celebrate the Summer Solstice – the longest and most energetically potent day of the year.

We hope to see you there!

Radiant Blessings,

The Team for Master Mingtong Gu

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi
I’m overflowing with gratitude this weekend.

Now that my Reversing Alzheimer’s book has launched, I’ve been reflecting on what I’m grateful for:
  • You, my community, who are with me in this movement to make Alzheimer’s and dementia rare and optional.
  • My book reaching #1 in Alzheimer’s on Amazon, thanks to your support.
  • Increased quality of life for those diagnosed with cognitive impairment.
  • Clinical trials proving effective solutions.
  • Organizations that support caregivers and families.
  • Growing awareness of Alzheimer’s and dementia worldwide.
Today, many are showing gratitude for our dads and father figures, including those at Marama. They’re celebrating with brain-boosting outdoor games and a BBQ, designed by our chef to be organic, keto, nutritious, and delicious. Every day at Marama, we take steps to improve our residents’ cognition and health.

When faced with an Alzheimer’s or dementia diagnosis, or caregiving for a loved one who doesn’t remember you, gratitude may be the last thing on your mind. But it should be. Research shows gratitude impacts everyone, including caregivers and those with cognitive decline.

A 2022 study suggests that gratitude can be a preventive factor for dementia. Higher levels of gratitude are associated with better cognitive function and larger amygdala volumes, while low levels are linked to depression, a dementia risk factor. Studies confirm that gratitude improves health and well-being.

Betsy Mills, PhD, cites studies showing gratitude is linked to lower inflammation, cardiovascular function, and sleep quality – all contributing to brain health. She advises practices like meditative reflection, gratitude journaling, and writing to someone you feel grateful for. Individuals need to find what works best for them. “A healthy gratitude practice allows one to fully acknowledge both the positive and negative aspects of one’s life. It is by cultivating the positive aspects that one builds the resiliency to better cope with the negative aspects, leading to an improvement in brain health and overall quality of life.”

I offer similar suggestions in Reversing Alzheimer’s, along with others:
  • Create a gratitude jar and fill it with slips of paper detailing what you are grateful for. Go back to the jar when you need an emotional lift.
  • Use a gratitude rock, marble, or small token as a reminder to think of something you are grateful for.
  • Take a gratitude walk, observing and finding thanks for little things along the way.
  • Give thanks before each meal.
Gratitude diaries are part of the daily practice for Marama residents. One resident is “responding remarkably to writing down what she is grateful for and expressing her emotions every morning. I am thrilled with her progress as she continues to open up… Her motivation is vibrant.”

I hope this inspires you to incorporate a gratitude practice into your daily routine or continue with one you already enjoy. This is my gratitude letter to you. Thank you for being part of this community and our mission to make Alzheimer’s and dementia optional.

Warmly,
Dr. Heather Sandison

P.S. – Did you see this recently published randomized controlled trial by Dr. Dean Ornish, MD? I’m grateful to see another prominent study that draws the conclusions that “Comprehensive lifestyle changes may significantly improve cognition and function after 20 weeks in many patients with mild cognitive impairment or early dementia due to Alzheimer’s Disease.”

P.P.S. – Need a last minute gift for Father’s Day or would you prefer to listen to Reversing Alzheimer’s while on your daily walk? Today is the last day of Audible’s sitewide sale where they are offering up to 85% off all titles. I narrated the audible version of Reversing Alzheimer’s myself.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hidden deep in the scientific literature are the real solutions to chronic pain.

Unfortunately, the true answers to the world's rapidly growing pain epidemic hardly ever see the light of day…

And conventional pain medicine is often so focused on covering up symptoms that it rarely even asks the question: Why is this pain present?

It’s a shame because we’re learning more & more about how to fix chronic pain every day.

--->>Break free from pain at the complimentary and online Science of Permanent Pain Resolution Masterclass!

If you haven’t heard of Dr. Whitten before, here’s what you need to know…

For the last 17 years, his entire clinical practice has centered around the permanent resolution of complex chronic pain conditions.

His clinic is affectionately known as “the last stop for chronic pain.”

Now, Dr. Whitten is bringing the lessons from his clinic to pain sufferers everywhere! You no longer need to be a patient to benefit from his teachings & experience.

The Science of Permanent Pain Resolution Masterclass will help you learn:

• Which pain treatments increase your risk of developing long-term pain
  • The underlying cause of the low energy/fatigue associated with chronic pain
  • How to train your body’s pain relief system so you automatically feel less pain
  • Habits of people who experience far less pain (and what you can do to benefit)
  • And much more!
--->>We’ll see you online at The Science of Permanent Pain Resolution Masterclass when you register now!
Because health means everything,

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Dear Jimi
I’m overflowing with gratitude this weekend.

Now that my Reversing Alzheimer’s book has launched, I’ve been reflecting on what I’m grateful for:
  • You, my community, who are with me in this movement to make Alzheimer’s and dementia rare and optional.
  • My book reaching #1 in Alzheimer’s on Amazon, thanks to your support.
  • Increased quality of life for those diagnosed with cognitive impairment.
  • Clinical trials proving effective solutions.
  • Organizations that support caregivers and families.
  • Growing awareness of Alzheimer’s and dementia worldwide.
Today, many are showing gratitude for our dads and father figures, including those at Marama. They’re celebrating with brain-boosting outdoor games and a BBQ, designed by our chef to be organic, keto, nutritious, and delicious. Every day at Marama, we take steps to improve our residents’ cognition and health.

When faced with an Alzheimer’s or dementia diagnosis, or caregiving for a loved one who doesn’t remember you, gratitude may be the last thing on your mind. But it should be. Research shows gratitude impacts everyone, including caregivers and those with cognitive decline.

A 2022 study suggests that gratitude can be a preventive factor for dementia. Higher levels of gratitude are associated with better cognitive function and larger amygdala volumes, while low levels are linked to depression, a dementia risk factor. Studies confirm that gratitude improves health and well-being.

Betsy Mills, PhD, cites studies showing gratitude is linked to lower inflammation, cardiovascular function, and sleep quality – all contributing to brain health. She advises practices like meditative reflection, gratitude journaling, and writing to someone you feel grateful for. Individuals need to find what works best for them. “A healthy gratitude practice allows one to fully acknowledge both the positive and negative aspects of one’s life. It is by cultivating the positive aspects that one builds the resiliency to better cope with the negative aspects, leading to an improvement in brain health and overall quality of life.”

I offer similar suggestions in Reversing Alzheimer’s, along with others:
  • Create a gratitude jar and fill it with slips of paper detailing what you are grateful for. Go back to the jar when you need an emotional lift.
  • Use a gratitude rock, marble, or small token as a reminder to think of something you are grateful for.
  • Take a gratitude walk, observing and finding thanks for little things along the way.
  • Give thanks before each meal.
Gratitude diaries are part of the daily practice for Marama residents. One resident is “responding remarkably to writing down what she is grateful for and expressing her emotions every morning. I am thrilled with her progress as she continues to open up… Her motivation is vibrant.”

I hope this inspires you to incorporate a gratitude practice into your daily routine or continue with one you already enjoy. This is my gratitude letter to you. Thank you for being part of this community and our mission to make Alzheimer’s and dementia optional.

Warmly,
Dr. Heather Sandison

P.S. – Did you see this recently published randomized controlled trial by Dr. Dean Ornish, MD? I’m grateful to see another prominent study that draws the conclusions that “Comprehensive lifestyle changes may significantly improve cognition and function after 20 weeks in many patients with mild cognitive impairment or early dementia due to Alzheimer’s Disease.”

P.P.S. – Need a last minute gift for Father’s Day or would you prefer to listen to Reversing Alzheimer’s while on your daily walk? Today is the last day of Audible’s sitewide sale where they are offering up to 85% off all titles. I narrated the audible version of Reversing Alzheimer’s myself.
i read the article, but now i cant remember what i was reading

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

Greetings: Jimi
Summer Solstice is an excellent moment in time to refuel your spirit…

It is a day to pause, reflect, and embrace the magnitude of the sun’s energy at it’s maximum radiance — while acknowledging and filling up the power of your own inner light and vitality.

Come celebrate this powerful celestial event with us!

During a our free online Summer Solstice Celebration, Master Mingtong Gu will guide you through inspirational Qigong teaching and practice to help you align with the heightened energies of the solstice.
Through our Qigong practice, we can channel this potent energy to awaken deeper layers of consciousness, fortify our bodies, and cultivate a state of radiant well-being — fostering greater clarity, balance, and harmony.

Join us for a special online event with Master Mingtong on Thursday, June 20, 2024, to celebrate the Summer Solstice – the longest and most energetically potent day of the year.

We hope to see you there!

Radiant Blessings,

The Team for Master Mingtong Gu
you are a good doctor brother jimmi, by reading all the cures you give us, we forget to get sick!

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
just get a heart tra
The Best Supplement for Heart Health
There are so many supplements on the market ─ especially those that claim that they will boost your heart health ─ that it is hard to know which will work, and which are just a waste of money.
“It does get confusing for many people,” says Chauncey Crandall, M.D., the New York Times bestselling author and director of preventive medicine at the Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic in Florida.
Editor’s Note: Unlock the Miracle of Magnesium for Better Health
“I think the main thing to do is to keep it simple and one at the top of the list that I can think of right now is magnesium,” Crandall tells “Newsline.”
Magnesium is essential for many bodily functions, such as bone, muscle, and gut health, in addition to heart health, according to Crandall.
And many men and women, especially older adults, don’t get enough magnesium in their diet. Crandall says that according to the medical literature, approximately 60% of people are deficient in magnesium.
Special: The Magnesium Miracle: Your Key to Optimal Health
A magnesium deficiency can be dangerous for the heart. A study published in Cardiology Research and Practice found that low blood levels of magnesium may increase the risk for cardiovascular disease, including heart failure, stroke, and heart attack. The same research determined that low magnesium is also linked to atrial fibrillation, an irregular heartbeat that increases risk for blood clots, stroke, and heart failure, according to the American Heart Association.
On the other hand, studies have found that supplementing with magnesium can lead to reductions in blood pressure.
Editor’s Note: 4 Signs Your Heart Is Failing
In addition to being essential to heart health, magnesium is helpful for alleviating leg cramps, a common problem for many adults, says Crandall, author of "The Simple Heart Cure: The 90-Day Program to Stop and Reverse Heart Disease" and editor of the popular Dr. Crandall's Heart Health Report newsletter. Many people also have issues with gut health and magnesium helps that, too, says Crandall.
“Magnesium is at the top of my list because it is essential for many body functions,” says Crandall. “It’s something that can easily be taken without any great toxicity to it.”
just get a heart ytransplant and start afresh!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why Your Mind Wanders: The Science Behind Daydreams
Daydreams or letting the mind wander are termed "self-generated" thoughts because the brain creates this information rather than receiving it from external sources. Now, a recent study published in Nature Communications reveals where these thoughts originate.

For this study, researchers from Osaka University looked at data from patients with drug-resistant epilepsy who undergo brain monitoring before surgery. By implanting electrodes in the hippocampus—the part of the brain associated with the “sharp-wave ripples” associated with daydreams—researchers were able to track brain activity continuously. Plus, patients also completed hourly questionnaires about their thoughts and emotions.

The findings showed that sharp-wave ripples in the hippocampus were most active during the night when individuals were most likely to be sleeping. Additionally, increased activity in these ripples correlated with more vivid, imaginative thoughts and fewer task-related or desirable ones—indicating when minds wandered.

This study provides insights into the workings of the brain when we’re not taking in new information, paving the way for a better understanding of how we think and how our thoughts impact our mental well-being.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New MRI Technique Improves Heart Failure Detection in Women

Detecting heart failure presents challenges in both men and women, but women often face additional hurdles due to atypical symptoms that can be overlooked by healthcare providers. However, there’s promising news: researchers have improved magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to more accurately detect heart failure in women. By noninvasively measuring pressure in the heart, it may allow for earlier detection and intervention. (More)

Think About Food All the Time? It May Be Genetic

If you’re frequently thinking about food and end up overeating, you may be suffering from “food noise.” While it isn’t a medical term, experts have found that some people are more genetically prone to thinking about food. Dr. Richard Siegel from Tufts Medical Center says food noise is associated with our body’s hunger hormones. He says that while behavior modifications can help, some people may need medications to squelch the constant desire to eat. (More)

How to Stop Mosquito & Tick Bites Before They Happen

Not only are mosquito and tick bites annoying, but they can also lead to a variety of illnesses from Lyme disease to Rocky Mountain spotted fever, West Nile virus, and more. Ideally, you want to prevent pests from bothering you in the first place. Limit mosquito breeding grounds by removing standing water and keeping your gutters clean. Plus, mowing your lawn and removing fallen leaves can deter ticks. Plus, here are more tips to keep summer pests at bay. (More)

Is a Lump Behind Your Ear a Cause for Worry?

Reaching up and finding a lump behind your ear may cause you to worry. Yet, in most cases, these lumps aren’t cancer, but rather a swollen lymph node caused by an illness or skin condition. Other possible causes of a lump behind the ear include impacted teeth, gum disease or infections, tonsillitis, mononucleosis, and cysts. If you discover a lump, it’s always important to consult with your doctor. (More)

Most DANGEROUS Types of Cookware and 3 Safest, Healthiest Choices

You may think a lot about the quality and type of food you eat, but have you ever thought about what you cook it in? If you haven’t, now is the time to start because cookware may be one of the most toxic items in your home. It can add toxins to the food you cook (particularly ones known as “forever chemicals”) and even release toxic fumes when heated to a certain temperature. Here’s what you need to know to protect yourself. (More)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Compelling Health Fact
Did you know our feet contain a network of nerve endings called proprioceptors? When we walk, run, or even shift our weight, those nerve endings detect those changes in our body position and send that information to our brain. That continuous stream of information is important for balance, stability, and coordination.

Recipes
Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus
A tangy blend of sun-dried tomatoes, chickpeas, garlic tahini, lemon juice & more.

Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
The delicious spice rub turns golden and caramelized once it’s roasted.

Cabbage Stir Fry
Perfect as a flavorful side dish or over brown rice or buckwheat soba noodles as a meal.​

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
New MRI Technique Improves Heart Failure Detection in Women

Detecting heart failure presents challenges in both men and women, but women often face additional hurdles due to atypical symptoms that can be overlooked by healthcare providers. However, there’s promising news: researchers have improved magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to more accurately detect heart failure in women. By noninvasively measuring pressure in the heart, it may allow for earlier detection and intervention. (More)

Think About Food All the Time? It May Be Genetic

If you’re frequently thinking about food and end up overeating, you may be suffering from “food noise.” While it isn’t a medical term, experts have found that some people are more genetically prone to thinking about food. Dr. Richard Siegel from Tufts Medical Center says food noise is associated with our body’s hunger hormones. He says that while behavior modifications can help, some people may need medications to squelch the constant desire to eat. (More)

How to Stop Mosquito & Tick Bites Before They Happen

Not only are mosquito and tick bites annoying, but they can also lead to a variety of illnesses from Lyme disease to Rocky Mountain spotted fever, West Nile virus, and more. Ideally, you want to prevent pests from bothering you in the first place. Limit mosquito breeding grounds by removing standing water and keeping your gutters clean. Plus, mowing your lawn and removing fallen leaves can deter ticks. Plus, here are more tips to keep summer pests at bay. (More)

Is a Lump Behind Your Ear a Cause for Worry?

Reaching up and finding a lump behind your ear may cause you to worry. Yet, in most cases, these lumps aren’t cancer, but rather a swollen lymph node caused by an illness or skin condition. Other possible causes of a lump behind the ear include impacted teeth, gum disease or infections, tonsillitis, mononucleosis, and cysts. If you discover a lump, it’s always important to consult with your doctor. (More)

Most DANGEROUS Types of Cookware and 3 Safest, Healthiest Choices

You may think a lot about the quality and type of food you eat, but have you ever thought about what you cook it in? If you haven’t, now is the time to start because cookware may be one of the most toxic items in your home. It can add toxins to the food you cook (particularly ones known as “forever chemicals”) and even release toxic fumes when heated to a certain temperature. Here’s what you need to know to protect yourself. (More)
a lump behind your ear could be dangerous if it was caused by a baseball bat!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hey Jimi,

I wanted to personally invite you to join us for a free breathwork later today class inside my private breathwork community "Take a Deeper Breath"

It's a special "Bring a Friend" Open day, and I'd be honored if you'd come along as my guest.

The class is happening at 8 PM London Time (3 PM ET, 12 PM PT) and will be hosted on Zoom. You can register for free right here: [Click Here]

Each month, our breathwork community explores a different breathing modality/topics – think of it like a new module every 30 days.

For June our topic, we're diving into HRV Coherence Breathing, which is incredibly relaxing and rejuvenating.

Tonight's session will guide you through coherence breathing techniques, followed by a Q&A where you can connect with our warm, welcoming community.

The replay will only be available to members, so I highly recommend joining us live if you can!I hope that you'll fall in love with our breathwork (and us!) a little more during this session. If it feels like the right fit, you'll have the opportunity to sign up and become an official member of Take a Deeper Breath.

But for now, just come and experience the magic of conscious breathing alongside friends, old and new.

Click here to register for tonight's free class: [Click Here To Register]

Breathe well,
Hope to see you later,

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
mail
Hey Jimi,

I wanted to personally invite you to join us for a free breathwork later today class inside my private breathwork community "Take a Deeper Breath"

It's a special "Bring a Friend" Open day, and I'd be honored if you'd come along as my guest.

The class is happening at 8 PM London Time (3 PM ET, 12 PM PT) and will be hosted on Zoom. You can register for free right here: [Click Here]

Each month, our breathwork community explores a different breathing modality/topics – think of it like a new module every 30 days.

For June our topic, we're diving into HRV Coherence Breathing, which is incredibly relaxing and rejuvenating.

Tonight's session will guide you through coherence breathing techniques, followed by a Q&A where you can connect with our warm, welcoming community.

The replay will only be available to members, so I highly recommend joining us live if you can!I hope that you'll fall in love with our breathwork (and us!) a little more during this session. If it feels like the right fit, you'll have the opportunity to sign up and become an official member of Take a Deeper Breath.

But for now, just come and experience the magic of conscious breathing alongside friends, old and new.

Click here to register for tonight's free class: [Click Here To Register]

Breathe well,
Hope to see you later,
wellif you dont take a breathe i guess you wont make it there!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
I have a new inspirational survivor interview for you today!
Patricia Luzi was diagnosed with stage IV B cell non-Hodgkins lymphoma in 2015.
She was given the option to undergo chemotherapy or take a watch-and-wait approach.
Patricia chose to watch and wait, but she didn't just do nothing and hope for the best.
She immediately began to examine every aspect of her life to uncover the contributing factors of her disease.
Patricia radically changed her life and incorporated many holistic healing practices.
She also embraced the process of healing traumatic emotional wounds of her past, resolving bitterness and anger, and working through forgiveness.
As a result of her effort, Patricia was able to heal in six months.
There's a lot of wisdom on emotional healing in this interview. Enjoy!
Show Notes:
-Patricia's stage IV diagnosis
-The root causes of Patricia's cancer
-The power of holistic approaches to healing
-Getting out of your comfort zone
-Addressing emotional and mental health
-The remarkable benefits of meditation, journaling, and frequencies
-Healed in just 6 months!
-Turmeric: the incredible anticancer powerhouse
-Dosing yourself with medicinal food
-And more!

Watch our interview

May you prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospers...
(((c)))

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It doesn't take much to look around at the state of our modern world and see that people are struggling.

Mentally...emotionally...financially...relationally... and more. It can often feel defeating when you're going through a tough time in life or simply feel stuck. We've all been there. But we have learned that the key to finding our way out of those tough times is to seek out inspiration and goodness in the world around us. That's why we are excited to share about a new movie with you.

CLICK HERE to reserve your free seat to Unsinkable: The Secret to Bouncing Back. >>

This movie from our friend, Sonia Ricotti, couldn't have come at a better time.

Our biggest takeaway from watching the film was that no matter what situation you're faced with in life, there's an opportunity to be happy. This film will shock you, inspire you, and give you a fresh perspective on your life.

You'll hear from incredible experts like Sonia Ricotti, Bob Proctor, Dr. Joe Dispenza, Lisa Nichols, Jack Canfield, Les Brown, Dr. John Gray, John Assaraf, Marci Shimoff, and more.

I recommend that you grab any family members and friends who could use some extra inspiration, pop some organic popcorn, and enjoy a movie night together that's going to leave you feeling uplifted.

Make sure to reserve your seat HERE. >>

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
  • Easy Make DIY Cough Drops: Soothe sore, scratchy throats with our simple DIY cough drops made with essential oils. Perfect for those times when you need quick relief without harsh chemicals.
  • Homemade Muscle Ache Relief Rub: Find effective relief for muscle aches with our homemade muscle rub. This DIY recipe really works and uses natural ingredients to help you feel better fast.
  • Gluten-Free Homemade Granola: Enjoy a super yummy, allergy-friendly granola that's easy to make at home. This healthy recipe is perfect for a nutritious breakfast or snack.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Outrunning Depression: The Science Behind Exercise as a Potent Antidepressant
In a world where depression affects millions, a groundbreaking study has revealed a simple yet powerful solution that may be as close as your running shoes. Prepare to lace up and discover how exercise is proving to be a formidable contender in the fight against this debilitating mental health condition.
Cow's Milk: The Addictive, Toxic Beverage Masquerading as a Health Food
For decades, we've been bombarded with the message that cow's milk is a wholesome, healthy food essential for strong bones and a fit body. But what if this pervasive belief is not only misguided but actually dangerous? A growing body of research suggests that conventional cow's milk, far from being a health elixir, may be a toxic substance linked to a disturbing array of illnesses and disorders.
Stiff Arteries? American Ginseng Improves Vascular Function, Among Many Other Studies Benefits
In the face of the global diabetes and hypertension epidemic, researchers are turning to natural remedies like American ginseng to improve vascular health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular complications.
FEATURED VIDEO
Creators Corner with Jim Gale, Permaculture & Finance Expert
At 29, Jim Gale set new goals starting with “to be retired in 3 years,” and then created a billion dollar mortgage company in three years helping him accomplish that life goal.

Following the achievement of his mortgage success, he bought a boat and lived on the ocean for a year, then moved to Costa Rica to build eco-villages where he discovered permaculture. This was a life- changing experience, the A-HA moment where he set a new mission to bring this concept to every household in the world. And voila, Food Forest Abundance was born.

Jim is a sought-after motivational speaker who discusses self-reliance, entrepreneurship, food independence/supplies, sovereignty, and a ‘grow freedom’ mindset.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi ,

We had the privilege of hosting Dr. Dana Flavin,founder of Collmed.org and a specialist in cancer treatment, who shared valuable insights on how natural remedies can effectively complement traditional cancer therapies.

Here’s a recap and an invitation to continue learning with us.

Integrative Cancer Care Insights:

Dr. Flavin discussed the importance of supporting the immune system and detoxifying the body to enhance cancer treatment. She highlighted how natural remedies like frankincense and oregano oil can help manage side effects and potentially reduce the risk of cancer progression.

Watch the Full Interview Here
Accessible and Powerful Nutrients to Help Prevent and Reverse Cancer

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Can your mind really heal your body?
Hey Jimi

Science tells us that within each of us lies an extraordinary potential for self-healing.

From the dawn of medicine, thinkers like Hippocrates have marveled at the body's innate capacity to mend itself, driven by what they called the vis medicatrix naturae—the healing power of nature.

Yes, you read that right.

Self-healing is not just a myth, it's a biological truth.

Every living organism, including you, possesses this inherent ability to restore balance and vitality.

But here's the catch…

While we're all born with this remarkable gift, our modern lifestyles, stress levels, and medical histories can significantly influence our body's ability to heal itself.

So, if you're curious about how genuine healing unfolds, especially in the face of chronic illness or trauma…

… then grab your copy of Dr. Cathleen King, DPT’s ebook, "How Healing Happens."

In this insightful guide, Dr. Cat goes deep into the mysteries of self-healing, offering not just theories, but practical tools and techniques to empower you on your healing journey.

Here’s what you’ll find in this F.REE comprehensive guide:

✅ Learn how your cells respond to threats and initiate healing.
✅ Discover the roles your Autonomic Nervous System plays in your overall health.
✅ Practical exercises to help you calm your nervous system and promote healing.
✅ Dr. Cat’s personal healing journey, from chronic illness to leading thousands in self-healing, her story is both inspiring and instructive.
✅ Five powerful self-regulation tools, including a brain retraining algorithm used in Primal Trust™ and guided somatic meditation audio.
Imagine being able to consciously regulate your own biology through the power of your brain and nervous system.

This guide shows you how.

Click here now to claim your F.REE copy of "How Healing Happens"!

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
5 Surprising Natural Pain Relievers
Are you searching for a natural way to ease your pain without always reaching for the medicine cabinet? We’ve uncovered some surprising natural remedies that could change the way you manage pain.

Intrigued? Let’s take a peek at what nature has to offer...

Discover the Golden Spice with Mighty Benefits​
There’s a common kitchen spice that's been gaining attention for its remarkable health benefits, especially in pain relief. Can you guess which one? We'll give you a hint: it's golden and has been used in traditional medicine for centuries!

An Everyday Herb That Packs a Punch​
This next remedy is something you might have in your spice rack right now, and it's famous for more than just its flavor. Used correctly, it could offer you relief from some of the most persistent pains.

The Simplest Solution Might Already Be in Your Home​
Sometimes the most effective remedies are the simplest ones. We're talking about techniques that involve common items you likely have at home. Curious about how these can provide relief? You might be surprised by the versatility of these simple methods!

A Mindful Approach to Managing Pain​
What if your mind could be a powerful tool in relieving pain? We explore some gentle practices that are easy to incorporate into your daily routine, offering benefits that go beyond pain relief.

Ready to Learn More?

Dive into our full exploration of these fascinating pain relief methods on Healthline. Discover how you can harness these natural solutions to not only manage pain but also enhance your overall health!

Tap into the power of nature, and start your journey to a more comfortable life today...​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Essential Nutrients To Eliminate Pain Webinar

Do you have chronic pain, arthritis or aches in your body?

How would you like to know the top science-backed foods and supplements to reclaim your joint health and finally have a pain-free body?

Dr. Yoni Whitten, lifelong health science mentor, and world-class pain expert is hosting a live virtual event where he’s giving away all of his best-kept secrets of supplement strategies to radically improve your joint health, stop joint degeneration and say goodbye to joint pain forever.

Save your seat for Dr. Whitten's Essential Nutrients To Eliminate Pain webinar today!

This incredible webinar is taking place on Wednesday, June 19, at 1pm U.S. Eastern (New York time).

In this free live virtual event, you’ll learn:

• Compounds more effective than NSAIDs without side effects
  • Strategies to reduce stiffness and swelling for better movement in arthritis
  • Nutrients that accelerate healing and tissue repair
  • Methods to inhibit cartilage-degrading enzymes
  • Natural substances that eliminate pain when other treatments fail
  • Essential nutrient often deficient in people with rheumatoid arthritis
  • Prevent joint degeneration with natural substances that decrease with age
  • Tips to enhance nutrient absorption for improved results
  • And more!
If you want to stop joint degeneration and create healthy joints that move well for life - with almost zero effort, in just a few short weeks, you’re not going to want to miss this event...​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

I was studying the work of the Sufi Master Hazrat Inayat Khan this morning and one of his public talks from the early 1900s gave me a beautiful dose of insight.

A gifted musician as well as a mystic, Hazrat was the first person to bring the ancient tradition of Sufism to the West - and much of his wisdom was centered on the divine nature of music... He spoke deeply of the metaphysical meaning that underlies the tones, vibrations, and rhythms that surround us, and how they can be navigated to access the light.

I've shared a few passages from his lectures below. If they resonate, I recommend exploring his work!

On music:

"When we pay attention to nature's music we find that everything on the earth contributes to its harmony. The trees joyously wave their branches in rhythm with the wind; the sound of the sea, the murmuring of the breeze, the whistling of the wind through the rocks, hills and mountains, the flash of the lightning, the crash of the thunder, the harmony of the sun and moon, the movements of the stars and planets, the blooming of the flower, the fading of the leaf, the regular alternation of the morning, evening, noon and night - all reveal to the seer the music of nature."

On light:

"Nirvana means no color. What is color? Right or wrong, sin or virtue - all this is color, and in the realm of truth they fade away, as every color fades in the brightness of light. Those who have realized this have entered nirvana."

"The further we go, so the more our disputes and arguments cease. They fade away until there is no color left in them; and when all the color is gone, the white light comes which is the light of God."

Wishing you a beautiful, heart-present, compassion-filled week!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One Man's Conscious Choice To Better The Collective Whole

Conscious living isn’t always easy. On the contrary, walking the middle road can have you questioning yourself at every step along the way.

When you want more than the status quo for yourself, the planet, and your family, people don’t always understand. The silver lining here is that you’re not alone.

So many of us are waking up to the errors that our civilization has made and what needs to change. If you’re in need of a little encouragement, then you don’t want to miss Gaia’s free airing of John Robbins’ inspiring story called Love Over Money. (The same John Robbins who walked away from the Baskin Robbins ice cream empire and dedicated his life to helping humanity.)

Love Over Money is a heartwarming story about a man who made a conscious yet difficult choice to follow his heart instead of his family’s money... and the miracles that happened along the way!

Click here to watch

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Iodine is a critical nutrient that helps your thyroid gland to produce hormones you need for metabolism and growth.
But it’s tricky because either too little or too much can lead to serious thyroid problems.
So, how much do you need? Should you eat iodized salt? What about sea vegetables?
Get the whole iodine story here.
Yours for the optimal amount of important nutrients,
Ocean Robbins

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your own breath is one of the most powerful healing resources readily available to you, Jimi.
Using it correctly is scientifically proven to help release trauma, reduce anxiety, foster relaxation, and reset your nervous system for optimal physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
Breathwork has even been shown to help improve intuition, creativity, self-reflection, and spiritual practice.
The key is understanding how to practice it safely and effectively, which is why I highly suggest NeuroDynamic Breathwork®, an intentional breathing technique designed to help you rewire your neural pathways.
And for a limited-time, you can learn how to practice it with a FREE one-month subscription to BreathworkOnline, which includes LIVE deep dive sessions, workshops, and meditations.
Here are just a few reasons to explore NeuroDynamic Breathwork®:
  • It’s a science-based approach endorsed by many thought leaders in the field
  • It’s led by experienced facilitators in real-time, utilizing a 12-layer safety protocol
  • It can be done as a self-guided practice to unlock deeper connection and inner wisdom
  • It incorporates specially curated music that facilitates a transformative journey of self discovery and healing, right from the comfort of your home
Plus, when you take advantage of this FREE subscription, you’ll also get access to international sharing circles full of like-minded individuals where you can feel seen, heard, and supported in your healing journey.
If you’d like a framework for utilizing one of the most powerful healing modalities at your disposal, do not miss out on this opportunity.
→ Go here to claim your FREE trial now
Warmly,

VU Sponsors