Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Toxic Chemicals Disguised as "Nutrients": The Dirty Secrets of the Multivitamin Industry
Many people take a daily multivitamin believing it will improve their health, but few realize some common brands contain potentially toxic ingredients that are actually industrial waste products in disguise. Are these supplements filling a nutritional gap or increasing your toxic burden?
The Dark Side of Light: How Nighttime Light Exposure Harms Your Mental Health
In our modern world, we are constantly surrounded by artificial light - from the screens of our smartphones and computers to the street lamps that illuminate our neighborhoods at night. While this constant exposure to light may seem harmless, a growing body of research suggests that it could be taking a serious toll on our mental health. A recent groundbreaking study published in Nature Mental Health has shed new light on the complex relationship between light exposure, circadian rhythms, and psychiatric disorders, offering insights that could revolutionize the way we approach mental health treatment.
Drinking American Ginseng Tea May Rapidly Protect Your DNA, Study Finds
A single cup of American ginseng tea may be enough to shield your DNA from oxidative damage in as little as two hours, according to a new pilot study. This intriguing finding highlights the powerful genoprotective potential of this time-honored herbal beverage.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi my friend, yes broke my tail bone again, second time in 7 years, does that mean I have seven MORE years of bad luck to look forward too :giggle:

Nah. That's when you break a mirror. When you break a tail bone you get seven years of good luck. Sez me!

Wait, I looked it up. A second broken tail bone, if you heal and get better, is 14 years of good luck. That ought to hold you a while.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hi my friend, yes broke my tail bone again, second time in 7 years, does that mean I have seven MORE years of bad luck to look forward too :giggle:
could have been worse my friend, it could have been the front tail! hmm hope your not reading our books too much!!! lol take care buddy and in a way yes i hope you have another bad 7 years cause it means your still here,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
REGENERATE PROJECT LIFESTYLE CENTER

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Toxic Chemicals Disguised as "Nutrients": The Dirty Secrets of the Multivitamin Industry
Many people take a daily multivitamin believing it will improve their health, but few realize some common brands contain potentially toxic ingredients that are actually industrial waste products in disguise. Are these supplements filling a nutritional gap or increasing your toxic burden?
The Dark Side of Light: How Nighttime Light Exposure Harms Your Mental Health
In our modern world, we are constantly surrounded by artificial light - from the screens of our smartphones and computers to the street lamps that illuminate our neighborhoods at night. While this constant exposure to light may seem harmless, a growing body of research suggests that it could be taking a serious toll on our mental health. A recent groundbreaking study published in Nature Mental Health has shed new light on the complex relationship between light exposure, circadian rhythms, and psychiatric disorders, offering insights that could revolutionize the way we approach mental health treatment.
Drinking American Ginseng Tea May Rapidly Protect Your DNA, Study Finds
A single cup of American ginseng tea may be enough to shield your DNA from oxidative damage in as little as two hours, according to a new pilot study. This intriguing finding highlights the powerful genoprotective potential of this time-honored herbal beverage.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, Jim
Get ready to dive into essential tips for heart-healthy living, debunk common myths, and gain valuable insights to safeguard your heart health.

Don’t Miss Out! It’s not too late to join our Heart Health Workshop this afternoon.

Here’s a Sneak Peek at What You’ll Learn:
  • Integrate Superfoods Effortlessly: Discover how delicious superfoods and heart-healthy meals can easily become a part of your daily diet.
  • Myth-Busting Facts: Find out which popular dietary myths are actually harming your heart and how you can make better choices starting today.
  • Good Fats vs. Bad Fats: Learn which fats are harmful and which ones heal your heart.
  • Genetic Insights Simplified: Understand your genetic predispositions for heart health – no scientific background needed!
  • Salt and Sugar Unveiled: Get the facts on how these common ingredients impact your heart.
  • Take Control of Your Heart Health: Find out why it's not your fault if you've been misled by common health myths and what you can do to foster a healthier heart.
I can’t wait to see you this afternoon!​
Can't wait to see you there and explore how understanding your hormones can transform your life!

Love, health, and joy,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On this week's Made to Thrive episode, I'm pulling back the curtain on how to overcome "Someday Syndrome" once and for all. No more settling. No more excuses. Just you, me, and the courage to finally chase those big, juicy dreams you've been putting off for way too long.​
Among the nuggets of wisdom I'll be dishing out:
  • How to shut down the endless stream of self-doubt and negative self-talk that keeps you playing small (and what to do instead).
  • A powerful exercise to get ultra clear on your "Big Sky Goals" and what you want to prioritize in this season of your life.
  • My #1 secret for turning inspiration into sustained motivation and consistent action (hint: it's not about "feeling" motivated!).
This is the kind of perspective-shifting, mind-expanding episode that will light a wildfire under you to start living life on your terms. You won't want to miss it!
Apple users can listen and follow here. Spotify users can go here to listen and follow the show.
Get ready to kick "Someday Syndrome" to the curb and all the shoulda-woulda-couldas holding you back from your biggest, brightest life.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Forwarded this email? Subscribe here for more

With The Wind With Dr. Paul - Show 149, Featuring Ted Kuntz, A Medical Choice Activist, Author, And Retired Psychotherapist

Wednesday, 6/12, our 149th episode of With the Wind will be live on DoctorsandScience.com/Shows at 11:30 a.m. PT.​

JUN 12
Click to watch Wednesday at 11:30 AM

Navigating Vaccine Choices: A Parent's Journey Through Heartbreak and Advocacy​

It is from the "From the Heart" segment, Dr. Paul shares two simple yet profound concepts: gratitude and humility. He expresses deep gratitude to the parents and individuals who have suffered loss due to a system blind to the real impacts of vaccines, acknowledging their courage in sharing painful stories to bless future generations. On humility, Dr. Paul reflects on his journey from being an ego-driven pediatrician, strictly following CDC guidelines, to becoming humble enough to recognize the harm caused by these practices. He challenges fellow doctors to look beyond institutional directives and do the deep dive required to truly understand the impacts of their actions, urging them to become part of the solution by embracing humility and informed consent.
"I had to learn to fall in love with the son that I have, not the son that I don't have. The son that I began with, I lost at five months of age. And I kept trying to get him back. And I had to realize that I wasn't going to get that son back."
— Ted Kuntz
In this week's show, we talk with Ted Kuntz about his personal journey through vaccine injury, the emotional and physical toll it took on his family, and his advocacy work with Vaccine Choice Canada. Ted shares insights from his books and emphasizes the importance of informed consent and parental education.

In DeeDee's closing thoughts in her "From the Soul" segment, she reflects on the profound impact of sharing personal stories and the strength it takes to turn pain into purpose. DeeDee encourages listeners to seek out information, support one another, and remain steadfast in their pursuit of truth and healing.
Click to purchase
Peace Begins With Me: An Inspirational Journey to End Suffering and Restore Joy: Kuntz M.Ed. Available on Amazon

Show available Wednesday 11:30 AM​

Watch the Show

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Breast Cancer and Pregnancy: Here’s how to find hope​

Breast cancer and pregnancy. Those are three words that no one ever even thinks about to hear together.
Pregnancy alone can be an arduous and traumatizing experience…and now cancer is in the same body as your future baby. Your pregnancy is definitely not what you imagined it would be.
First, I want to give you a big heart hug and tell you there actually is HOPE. You are not alone, and you can have a healthy baby and heal the cancer. There are so many options available, and highly trained people want to support each moment of your journey.
Your healing voyage and treatment protocols can also be tailored to your body’s needs throughout each trimester and postpartum. As such, you don’t have to stay with your same OBGYN or go with the first oncologist you meet. Research and ask questions. And then ask some more. This blog will help you note some of the things you should consider and supply caring organizations that were born to support your mind and soul.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This Week on the Podcast​
Be sure to like, follow, and review our show on your favorite podcast app to help us continue to share these inspiring stories of healing!​
Jenny Kennedy was diagnosed with “incurable” Stage 3C Ovarian Cancer in 2012. Determined to find a way to heal herself, she embarked on a journey within to find the answers. She quieted her mind and allowed her intuition to guide her back to a place of great health. By embracing her intuition, she not only overcame a challenging diagnosis but also transformed her life into one of magic and miracles.​
The Latest Factor In Action Episodes​
Don't forget to listen in to our mini-episodes on Mondays!

June 10 - The Mental Factors
June 17 - The Physical Factors

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Strawberry Cucumber Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing

strawberry cucumber salad.
This 4 ingredient salad is a total show stopper! It’s simplicity lets the strawberries and cucumbers shine. The only other ingredients are balsamic vinegar and honey. It is an impressive and healthy side dish to bring for your next potluck!

Orange Olive Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette

orange olive salad with balsamic dressing.
Orange Olive Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette combines fresh oranges with briny olive and bright red onions to create a delicious and unexpected side dish. The balsamic vinaigrette marries all the flavors nicely. It goes perfectly with whatever meat you have coming off the grill!

Raspberry Avocado Salad with Poppyseed Dressing

raspberry avocado salad with poppyseed dressing.
This is such a refreshing side dish to go along with your grilled main dish. Or you could even add some roasted chicken to the salad and call it dinner. It’s simplicity at it’s finest!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ever hear the phrase “health is wealth?”

For many people, we don’t quite recognize how valuable our health is until we find illness or injury knocking.

Enjoying robust health is truly the foundation of a happy, fulfilled, and connected life.

But it’s also true that worrying about our health, or being vigilant about every aspect of our diet and lifestyle, can actually take us in the opposite direction of vitality – as Marc David explores in this week’s episode of The Psychology of Eating Podcast.

Daniela, 53, has been anxious about her health from a young age.

As a child, Daniela had always thought she was pretty – gorgeous, even. But at the age of 15, her father told her she was overweight, and in that single instant, her whole world flipped. She began to have constant intrusive thoughts that she was fat, and that something was wrong with her – something that she just had to figure out how to fix.

Now almost 40 years later, Daniela has endured a series of serious health challenges: a pituitary tumor, thyroid dysfunction, knee surgery, and more.

The more health challenges that develop, the more she worries.

And her doctors do little to alleviate her concerns – with all their talk of visceral fat, and cholesterol, and how important it is to lose weight.

Daniela’s life feels like it’s constricting around her. She’s tired of the decades of yo-yo dieting. She just wants to eat food that nourishes her, be at a moderate weight, and enjoy a healthy life.

But she can’t escape the feeling that her body is against her.

So in this session, “The Soul’s Call to Release Our Health Anxieties,” Marc helps Daniela see her story and her relationship with her body from a different perspective, that of her soul.

Because it’s clear that Daniela’s soul is calling out for a different kind of life: one where she can stop fighting herself and instead embrace the precious life she has the opportunity to live.

If you’re like Daniela, caught in worries about whether your health and weight is on the right track, be sure to tune into this episode!

You’ll hear:

✅ A much-needed wake up call for why it’s time to surrender and let go.

✅ 5 key steps Marc shares for how we can release our health anxieties.

✅ How our metabolic capacity is connected to our personal power.

✅ A soulful exploration of our collective beliefs around weight and lovability.

It’s easy to get derailed by health and weight anxieties, but it’s so important to remember there’s a much bigger life out there waiting for us to claim. It’s time to embrace this life we’re being called to live!

We hope you find this episode meaningful.

Our warmest regards,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forgotten Wonders of Pycnogenol

Dr. Russell Blaylock, M.D., writes:

When pycnogenol (French maritime pine bark extract) first appeared on the natural health market, it caused a lot of excitement. But it has been mostly forgotten.

That’s unfortunate, because it has a number of incredible health benefits. For example, in a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, 101 patients ages 60-85 were given either a placebo or 150 mg of pycnogenol for three months as a possible way to prevent and treat a decline in cognitive function. Researchers tested attention, working memory, episodic memory, and psychomotor performance. They found a significant improvement in working memory (which we use every day) and a dramatic decrease in lipid peroxidation products in those taking pycnogenol supplements.

Special: Doctor Finally Discovers Natural Secret Weapon Against Aging

Vascular diseases affecting the retina are quite common and can lead to blindness. In another study, researchers tested 40 patients with diabetes, atherosclerosis, or other vascular diseases and found that the 30 they treated with 50 mg of pycnogenol three times a day for two months not only demonstrated no deterioration, but also showed significant improvement in visual acuity. The patients who got a placebo continued to deteriorate.

The researchers also conducted special testing (fluorangiography and electroretinogram) that demonstrated objective improvement in retinal vascularization and function within the treatment group.

Diabetes is a leading cause of blindness in the United States. The primary damage occurs in microscopic blood vessels in the retina (called diabetic microangiopathy). Another study used older patients with advanced diabetic complications. The subjects were given 50 mg of pycnogenol three times a day for four weeks. After a month, they saw a significant improvement of microangiopathy, with a significant decrease in leakage of the vessels — a major cause of retinal damage and blindness.

In another study, researchers found that pycnogenol supplementation could significantly improve healing of diabetic ulcers, which can be very difficult to mend. The ulcers healed completely in 89% of the patients within six weeks. One use of pycnogenol is for treatment of vein problems of the legs that can cause swelling and eventual development of leg ulcers, which are difficult to heal. Patients taking pycnogenol saw reduced swelling of their legs and a significant reduction in venous leakage, which also prevented ulcerations.

Pycnogenol has also been very effective for preventing venous thrombosis in people who fly long distances. Pycnogenol increases nitric oxide production, but only in blood vessels, thereby improving blood flow. (Hesperidin also selectively increases blood vessel nitric oxide.) In addition, pycnogenol lowers elevated blood pressure when taken for 12 weeks.

Another beneficial effect is its ability to lower histamine levels, which reduces allergy symptoms.

Based on its ability to improve blood flow and stimulate blood vessel nitric oxide levels, pycnogenol should also significantly improve I am a spammer ban me dysfunction, even to normal levels, when combined with L-arginine.

In another study, researchers observed a significant improvement in vascular insufficiency-induced leg cramps and pain. The usual dose is 50 mg to 100 mg three times a day.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi

Did you know that toothpaste was originally developed by soap makers and began as flavored detergent for the mouth?

Shocking, right?

It’s true, though.

Most toothpaste brands we use daily contain harmful ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate, fluoride, and artificial colors.

These can lead to canker sores, brittle teeth, and even cancer.

So, how do we protect our oral microbiome to ensure we stay healthy?

I had the chance to sit down with Dr. Gerry Curatola, one of the world's renowned biological dentists, to dive deep into the truth about oral health.

Dr. Curatola has been at the forefront of biological dentistry, helping people reclaim their health by understanding the vital connection between our oral microbiome and overall wellness.

In our interview, Dr. Curatola shares fascinating insights such as:

✅ Why traditional toothpastes are more harmful than helpful.
✅ How sodium lauryl sulfate, a common foaming agent, can damage your mouth.
✅ The real impact of fluoride on your teeth and why it might not be as beneficial as you think.
✅ The importance of a healthy oral microbiome and how modern oral care should promote it.
✅ A nutritional approach to oral care, including essential vitamins like Vitamin C and CoQ10 for gum health.
Dr. Curatola also talks about prebiotics and their superior role over probiotics in maintaining oral health.

Plus, you'll hear about safe oral care products that are free from harmful chemicals and actually support your oral microbiome.

This is an eye-opening discussion you don’t want to miss.

It’s packed with valuable information that can truly transform your approach to dental health.

Watch the interview now and learn how to protect your oral microbiome and, ultimately, your overall health.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,
Two things that can keep your body from humming along the way it should are shock and shame, each for very different, yet related, reasons.
Shock is defined as a life-threatening medical emergency characterized by the inability of the circulatory system to supply enough oxygen to meet tissue requirements. When the body doesn’t have enough blood circulating, the flow of oxygen and nutrients to vital organs is reduced.
Shock is a survival crisis because it shuts down the body, causing it to freeze. So, shock is really a paralyzing condition. The body freezes, and that’s how we react when we are shocked.
Shock is not harmful if it’s a momentary event that goes away. But if the shock stays, it can inhibit blood flow. And when there’s no blood flow, there’s no oxygen or healing. Your body responds by trying to fight this, which leads to inflammation. The effects of shock go deep, and at times, are devastating to our overall health and healing.​
In case you couldn’t join us live, the replay for Part One of my three-part LIVE with Dr. Eliaz Summer Series Book Club is now available.
>> Watch the Replay Now
Webinar Highlights:
Review of Part One of The Survival Paradox: How the Survival Response Affects Our Health (Chapters 1 - 6)
  • What is the Survival Paradox?
  • How it relates to Galectin-3.
  • A deeper dive into our survival mechanisms beyond the book.
  • More insights on the Survival Paradox developed from my own personal journey post-publication.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Really, gut bacteria influence everything from digestion to immunity to brain health!

But what doesn’t get as much attention—but is no less critical—is your gut lining. In this email, I want to highlight just how important it is and how it affects your health for good or bad.

The “gut lining” isn’t a single lining, so much as a barrier formed of millions of cells. This barrier serves as a protector, a “security system” of sorts intended to allow only the right molecules (typically, nutrients from your digested food or chemicals from medications) to pass through while stopping the wrong molecules (pathogens, toxins, etc.) and sending them on downstream to be eliminated.

In a perfect world, the gut lining would be an impenetrable barrier that does a flawless job of only allowing in the good while keeping out the bad.

Sadly, thanks to a wide range of factors—from excessive stress to poor modern nutrition to high doses of chemicals in our food to increased medication intake—the gut lining doesn’t do a flawless job. Holes begin to form in this cellular barrier, the lining weakens, and larger food particles can slip through these gaps.

While these larger food particles can cause indigestion, it’s the toxins and pathogens that hitch a ride with them that are the real problem. The toxins and bacteria trigger an inflammatory response as the body tries to keep them from wreaking havoc once they’re in your bloodstream. This inflammatory response manifests in the form of headaches, cramps, gas, bloating, joint pain, fatigue, and food sensitivities.

Some people naturally have a weaker gut lining due to genetic factors, or the gut lining may be weakened by lack of proper nutrient intake (not getting enough of the fiber your gut bacteria need to flourish and repair the gut lining). A diet high in saturated fats and sugar can also weaken the gut lining, as can age.

A weakening of the gut lining leads to intestinal permeability, what we know as “leaky gut”. Leaky gut is linked to a number of health problems, particularly autoimmune disease. It also shares many similarities with inflammatory conditions (like Crohn’s disease, IBS, and celiac disease) but how exactly they’re connected hasn’t yet been established.

To be clear, everyone has some level of intestinal permeability. It may not rise to the level of serious health problems in everyone, but suffice it to say, your gut is leaking, as is mine and that of everyone else around you.

The question is: what are you going to do about it?

The solution to the problem is not an easy one. Leaky gut isn’t typically diagnosed until it becomes serious because it’s such a common (and often minor) issue doctors aren’t looking for it.

But now that you know it’s a widespread problem, you can take steps to address it.

To prevent and reduce leaky gut and improve the health of your gut lining:
  • Reduce your consumptions of inflammatory foods, including refined sugars, processed wheat products, saturated fats, and artificial foods.
  • Reduce your alcohol intake.
  • Only take medications as directed by your doctor, and avoid recreational drug use.
  • Monitor your body’s response to known allergy-triggering foods (such as dairy, wheat, etc.) to watch for food intolerances or sensitivities (which can cause or be exacerbated by leaky gut).
  • Exercise to improve digestion and strengthen your digestive system.
  • Eat high-fiber foods that will feed your gut bacteria and aid in the repair of your digestive lining.
  • Take a supplement that will support the re-building of your gut wall
Not too difficult, right? A few small changes to your life, but they can have a huge net positive effect on your health—not just your digestive health, but every aspect of your body’s functioning.​
Yours in good health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Natural Solution to Parkinson's Disease: Over 1,000 Studies Reveal the Power of Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions
Despite the devastating impact of Parkinson's disease on millions of lives, the FDA has failed to approve a single drug that can prevent the decline of health in affected patients. While pharmaceutical companies focus on patented chemicals, a wealth of research points to the untapped potential of natural compounds in the fight against this debilitating condition.
Vitamin D Supplements Reduces All-Cause Death Risk in Digestive Tract Cancer Patients with High PD-L1 Levels
A groundbreaking study has uncovered vitamin D's potential to regulate a key immune system protein and dramatically reduce the risk of death in a subset of digestive tract cancer patients. The findings suggest vitamin D supplements could be selectively employed as a natural, low-cost way to improve survival based on patients' PD-L1 levels.
Hidden Food Threat: Experts Warn of Dangers of RNAi Crops
Imagine a technology that could genetically rewire organisms in real-time, silencing critical genes across entire ecosystems with unknown effects. Sounds like science fiction? It's not. It's the reality of a new class of pesticides harnessing RNA interference--or RNAi--and they're already being deployed in our fields and food supply with minimal testing or oversight. According to organic producers and non-GMO (genetically modified organisms) advocates, the risks could be catastrophic.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you’re planning a cookout this summer, there’s one thing you MUST do before tossing the meat on the grill.

People often forget to do this one simple thing. But doing it can reduce nasty carcinogens in the grilled meat you eat and serve to your family by an astounding 88%!

Plus, by doing this one thing not only will your steaks, burgers, chicken, and other grilled meats be healthier, they’ll taste even better too.

Get the full story and other great healthy grilling tips in today’s blog:

>> Do THIS before grilling meat (reduces carcinogens by 88%)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
If there was an Olympic event for the single food that is doing the most damage to the most people’s health, sugar would probably win the gold medal.
It’s fueling obesity, diabetes, cancer, inflammation, and Alzheimer’s disease.
The thing is, it also tastes really good. It’s in tens of thousands of products. And it’s highly addictive — creating cravings that are hard to resist.
Bestselling author and Food Revolution Summit speaker Dr. Joel Fuhrman is on a mission to end the chronic disease epidemic and to help as many people as possible claim the health they deserve. He’s seen thousands of his patients struggle with the pull of sugar, and he wants to help you break free once and for all.
So, he’s teaming up with health researcher Nathan Crane to bring you the 5-Day Sugar Reset Challenge.
>> Find out all about it and claim your free spot right here.
In just 5 days, you’ll learn how to:

• Understand the true impact of sugar on your health (it’s worse than you might have imagined) — and how much better things can be with a change;
  • Manage cravings with fiber-rich foods;
  • Replace processed sugar with healthier alternatives that taste amazing;
  • And learn to prepare and to love healthy sweets!
You'll discover how to break free from sugar addiction and start building healthier habits that last a lifetime.
>> Join the 5-day Sugar Reset Challenge now.
Yours for excellent health,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. In just 5 days, you'll learn how to identify hidden sources of sugar, make healthier food choices, and satisfy your sweet cravings with natural alternatives. Join in right here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
New & Free!
Weight Loss Master Class with Jillian Michaels
Fast, effective, and with only positive side effects! Learn how to create a personalized weight loss program that lasts. Sign up for free.
Jim,

It’s time to forget all the nonsense you’ve been fed about dieting — literally and figuratively. All the fad diet insanity and the narratives from Big Food and Big Pharma. Basically, empty your brain of anything you have ever heard about weight loss because it’s largely BS (...and bad science).

In her new course, weight loss expert and nutritionist Jillian Michaels teaches you what’s true and what isn’t:
  • What is body fat and how does it build up in your body?
  • How do you know how many calories you are burning each day?
  • What types of exercise are best for you? How much? How often?
  • What role do genetics play? Are some people predestined to weight gain?
  • What about food quality? Counting macros? Keto?
  • How do you overcome hormonal imbalances like PCOS, Type 2 diabetes, and hypothyroidism to lose weight?
  • Why does your hunger feel insatiable and how can you get back in control?
Don’t be intimidated. We’re going to keep this SUPER SIMPLE. The days of feeling confused, overwhelmed, and defeated are over.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glyphosate in hummus, even organic hummus, chickpeas and lentils:

The canned products look best, hmmm.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

its a bit sad,but true that everything in this world gets contaminated...by humans

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You can't trust any one or thing anymore, Grow your own .....OR,,,,,have someone you can truly trust grow for you

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sitting Meditations
Spring Forest Healingfest
mail
Day 5 — Sitting Meditations
Begins at 10:00 a.m.
US Central time Today!
Click here to watch
Dear Jimi,
Today is Day 5 of the Spring Forest Healingfest. As you do the healing movements along with Chunyi, you’ll learn about his three self-healing meditations: Five Positive Emotions, Small Universe, and Deep Healing.
And, you’ll be able to use the Deep Healing meditation, which we are sure will become one of your all-time favorite meditations.
Tell your friends and colleagues about the Spring Forest Healingfest!
Tell your friends to sign up at www.LearningStrategies.com/NewHealingfest24/FreePass. They will receive free access to the sessions (and a chance to win) just like you.
Upgrade to listen anytime!
You can upgrade to receive all the CD/DVDs of the sessions and digital downloads for 6 payments of $30. You will receive the new Spring Forest Qigong “Five Elements Self-Healing” course. Part of the course streams for you during the Spring Forest Healingfest.
Visit the Upgrade Center right now.
To your health, well-being, and a better future,
Pete Bissonette

Pete Bissonette
Spring Forest Healingfest Director​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Dear Jimi,​

This week's newsletter explores the interplay between memory and depression, the brain benefits of viewing bodies of water, new science on how much memory your brain can store, an excellent conversation with Alzheimer's advocate Maria Shriver, and more...

-->> Depression and Memory Are Closely Interrelated - Technology Networks (June 2024)​

Depressive symptoms are linked to subsequent memory decline in older people...

-->> Maria Shriver's Blueprint for Elevating Women's Health - The Doctor's Farmacy (June 2024)​

Approximately 1 in 5 women over the age of 65 are affected by Alzheimer's, yet research on this condition often neglects to address the specific impact it has on women's health. Listen as Maria Shriver sits down with Dr. Mark Hyman...

-->> What is the neural mechanism behind helping someone at your own cost? - Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience (June 2024)​

Using a unique setup, researchers from the Social Brain Lab at the Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience have researched the neural mechanism behind a universal dilemma: deciding whether to help someone else even when it involves a personal sacrifice...

-->> What Are the Health Benefits of Viewing Water? - UC Davis (April 2022)​

Looking at a body of water, whether it's crashing ocean waves, a quiet pond, or the swimming pool in your backyard, may be good for your psychological well-being...

-->> The brain can store nearly 10 times more data than previously thought, study confirms - Live Science (May 2024)​

Scientists harnessed a new method to precisely measure the amount of information the brain can store, and it could help advance our understanding of learning...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Coconut Oil: A Tropical Treasure for Stroke Prevention and Brain Health
In a world where stroke strikes like lightning, affecting millions each year and leaving a trail of devastation in its wake, could the humble coconut hold the key to fortifying our brains against this debilitating condition? As scientists delve deeper into the neuroprotective properties of coconut oil, a glimmer of hope emerges from the tropical paradise, promising to revolutionize stroke prevention and treatment.
Alternative Media Giants Sue The Censorship Industrial Complex
In a new lawsuit, Webseed and Brighteon Media have accused multiple US government agencies and prominent tech companies of orchestrating a vast censorship operation aimed at suppressing dissenting viewpoints, particularly concerning COVID-19. The plaintiffs, Webseed and Brighteon Media, manage websites like NaturalNews.com and Brighteon.com, which have been at the center of controversy for their alternative health information and criticism of government policies.
FEATURED VIDEO
Creators Corner with Teresa D. Hill, PhD Independent Epidemiologist
Listen in & watch this Discover Tuesdays Creator's Corner where we spoke with the brilliant Teresa D Hill, PhD, a seasoned Epidemiologist with a passion for unraveling the mysteries of modern illnesses. We chatted all about the Recovery Guild, her work in helping people in recovery and her passion in sharing recovery with autism is possible. She shared great resources on "recovery" as it is her belief that people can recover from anything, even things such as Dementia & Schizophrenia, as well as how to sign up for her Autism Think Tank.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Forgiveness, Mindset, Dental Work & More!

The Most Downloaded Episodes to Date:
Episodes ordered by episode number, not downloads

Cancer is more than a tumor, or a location of illness within the body. It is a sign to change. Changes that are desperately needed, in fact.

We often hear that cancer is the wake-up call someone needed to change how they were living, eating, thinking and speaking. Did you know that these individuals will also say they feel better after cancer.

Cancer may wake us up to changes needed, and if we decide to take action on those changes, it CAN be one of the best things we've ever done in our lives.

If you've not discovered our podcast yet or have not listened in a while, you can be encouraged in any of our 89 episodes, but we've taken some liberty to highlight a few for you. These episodes are highlighting stories of hope, healing and overcoming when faced with a tribulation, whether that be through a cancer diagnosis or unexpected life circumstance.

• Chris Wark is a 20 year colon cancer thriver
  • Linda Murphy is a 20 year breast cancer thriver
  • Dr. Kelly Turner is a NYT bestselling author of Radical Remission: Surviving Cancer Against All Odds
  • Dr. Teresa Scott is a cancer thriver after only being given a year to live and a 1% chance of survival on December 1, 2015
  • Kathy Gilkey overcame follicular lymphoma twice
Click below and start listening...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi

Let’s break the sugar-cancer connection debate.

While cakes, cookies, and candy may contribute to health problems…

… natural sugars found in fruits and whole grains are processed by your body differently.

These complex carbohydrates break down slower, providing sustained energy and reducing health risks.

But what’s the real difference between these different types of sugar, and how do they correlate with cancer?

Join the 5-Day Sugar Reset Challenge from June 24th-28th to find out.

Not all sugars are created equal, and understanding this could be key to better health and cancer prevention.

Here’s what you’ll get out of the challenge:

• In-depth knowledge about different types of sugars and their effects on cancer risk.

• Practical tips on incorporating healthier sugars into your diet.
  • Exclusive resources like PDFs and recipes to support your journey.
Did you know that while most fruits have high sugar content, they are also packed with nutrients that protect against cancer?

The vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber they contain are incredibly beneficial for your body…

This is why knowing the different types of sugar and which to consume and avoid is important.

Here is your chance to learn how to better manage your health.

The challenge is F.REE, and the knowledge you gain could be life-changing.

Join the 5-Day Sugar Reset Challenge and find out how you can reduce your risk of cancer and other serious illnesses.

Spaces are limited, and you really don’t want to be left out.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi ,

In our ongoing commitment to keep you informed about significant health topics, today we spotlight colorectal cancer.

In one of our enlightening interview with Sylvie Beljanski, titled "Follow Your Gut - Sylvie Beljanski on Colorectal Cancer." This interview provided critical insights into the prevention and innovative treatment approaches of this disease, which is the second leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the United States.

Understanding Colorectal Cancer
Colorectal cancer affects the colon and rectum and is often detected through changes in bowel habits, blood in stool, unexplained weight loss, and fatigue.
While it predominantly affects older adults, recent trends show a worrying increase in cases among Gen X and millennials, potentially linked to environmental factors like pesticide exposure.

Risk Factors and Prevention
Lifestyle choices play a significant role in the risk of developing colorectal cancer. Factors such as diet, exercise, and minimizing exposure to carcinogens are crucial. A diet high in processed meats and low in fruits and vegetables has been linked to higher cancer risk, while regular physical activity and a balanced diet can significantly reduce this risk.

Challenges in Current Treatments
Despite advances, immunotherapy has limitations, as it doesn't work for 10-15% of colorectal cancer patients. Sylvie Beljanski highlighted the need for new strategies and the potential of plant-based treatments during the interview.

Promising Research in Plant Extracts
Flavopill rain and other plant extracts have been studied for their potential to inhibit cancer stem cells and prevent tumor proliferation. These innovative approaches are at the forefront of developing more effective treatments.

For a deeper understanding and more detailed discussion on these topics, watch the full interview with Sylvie Beljanski inside Healing Life. It’s packed with valuable insights and actionable information.

Watch the Full Interview Here

Stay informed by reviewing the latest clinical trials and studies. Keeping informed helps us all take better control of our health and the choices we make.

Learn More About Healing Life here.

Thank you for your continued support and engagement in important health discussions.​

Stay empowered and healthy,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

New 5 Minute Read:
5 Ways to Nourish Your Gut Microbiome

Did you know that within your gut there are trillions of bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms that play a pivotal role in your overall health and well-being? We're sharing 5 simple things you can do to care for your gut health everyday!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Things We're Loving
Microbiome Free Screening

Are you interested in going deeper on your gut-healing journey? Our friends at Goodness Lover have put together a 10 - part masterclass series just for you! Get the tools you need to restore your gut microbiome once and for all.
CLICK HERE TO GET ACCESS

mail

mail

Trending Recipe:
Gut-Loving Beetroot Hummus

We love taking a staple food and supercharging it with extra health benefits. That's exactly what this recipe does. Take the versatility of hummus, combine it with the gut-benefits of sauerkraut, and you've got yourself a winner!
CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE

mail
This Week's Hot Health Tip:
While probiotics seem to often get the spotlight, did you know that prebiotics are vital to a healthy gut? Prebiotics help feed the good bacteria your gut is cultivating. Some of our favorite prebiotic foods are green banana, oats, asparagus, garlic, and onion.
The Food Matters community is currently doing a June gut health challenge.
Join the fun HERE. >>

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
10 tips to shed fat (not exercise)

You want to lose weight — especially that stubborn belly fat — but it feels impossible. As we enter perimenopause and our hormones begin to decline, you may notice it’s even harder to lose fat...
Your waistline keeps expanding and it’s more and more difficult to lower those numbers on your scale.
We've all heard about the need to stay active, or the next great exercise trend. But if that's not your jam, there are tons of holistic ways to enhance your fat-burning potential without breaking a sweat.
Check out this blog to find out what they are...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hello, my friend!

If you ever wanted to know if I had any regrets about my breast cancer treatment, I’m going to share the answer to that awkward question in today’s episode. This episode isn’t just for someone who is currently going through treatment or is a cancer survivor. This episode is for every single woman who listens to my podcast.

In last week’s episode 122, Mindset Magic for Radical Results, I asked Christie Miller the question… if she had a magic wand to change her journey with cancer, would she?

In THIS WEEK'S EPISODE OF YOUR COMEBACK STORY PODCAST, I will answer the question, if I could go back in time, what would that look like?

Together, we will unpack:
  • If I could go back in time with my own cancer journey, would I actually change anything?
  • How living in the past doesn't change anything, but living for the present and making sustainable changes does.
  • How cancer was the tap on the shoulder that I needed, but ultimately ignored, and the storm that followed after.
mail
mail
mail
🎧 In Episode 123 of the Your Comeback Story Podcast, I share more about MY BREAST CANCER REGRETS - BONUS REFLECTIONS ON CHRISTIE MILLER’S INTERVIEW (you can listen here on the website).
And you can also listen now on your favorite platforms:
👉 APPLE PODCAST
👉 SPOTIFY

Have a great week, and sending you abundant blessings!

You can do this. I believe in you.
Coach Holly
💖💖💖

👉 PS - Want to get the entire Your Comeback Experience series in an on-demand Private Podcast? Plus, you get a bonus episode, and a PDF companion that's not on the regular podcast... AND a FREE coaching call! CLICK HERE AND IT'S YOURS!
mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
An ICAN investigation into the background of new members appointed to CDC’s highly influential Advisory Committee for Immunization Practices (ACIP) reveals deep ties with the pharmaceutical industry. Later this month, ACIP will vote on COVID-19 vaccine recommendations for the 2024-25 season. In May, ICAN filed a lawsuit against HHS for its failure to comply with a FOIA request related to these ACIP appointments.
Recently, the Department of Health and Human Service (HHS) announced that it had finally filled eight vacant positions and added an additional voting member to ACIP (which advises CDC on which vaccines should be administered within the United States, how often, and to whom), bringing the number to sixteen voting members.
Given that half of the committee is being replaced at once, ICAN submitted FOIA requests seeking more information on these appointments and, when HHS failed to respond in accordance with the law, ICAN brought suit. In the meantime, ICAN conducted its own investigation and, disturbingly, found that seven of these nine individuals have direct financial ties to vaccine manufacturers, and many have received multi-million dollar grants from NIH:
  • Dr. Helen Talbot is the new chair of the committee. She has received over $425,000 in research funding from Sanofi Pasteur, over $134,000 from MedImmune (since acquired by AstraZeneca), over $130,000 from AstraZeneca, and nearly $40,000 from Gilead.
  • Dr. Edwin Asturias has received more than $65,000 in direct payments and over $3.6 million in associated research funding from various vaccine manufacturers, including Pfizer, Merck, and GlaxoSmithKline since 2016.
  • Dr. Yvonne Maldonado has received over $35,000 in general payments and nearly $3.7 million in associated research funding from Pfizer since 2016. She was also the principal investigator on National Institutes of Health (NIH) grants totaling over $11.5 million.
  • Dr. Noel Brewer is currently a Merck consultant who has received grants for over $500,000 from Merck, a grant for more than $420,000 from Pfizer, and a grant for $3.5 million from GlaxoSmithKline.
  • Dr. George Kuchel received over $13,000 in general payments from Janssen and about $5,000 in associated research funding from Novartis during 2019. He was the principal investigator on over $20.9 million in NIH grants.
  • Dr. Helen Chu has received over $65,000 in payments and grants from Pfizer and Merck since 2016. She has served on advisory boards for Merck and Vir Biotechnology, and she has received almost $900,000 in grant funding from NIH.
  • Dr. Albert Shaw has received several thousand dollars in payments and grants from GlaxoSmithKline and Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals since 2019. Dr. Shaw has received over $10.4 million in NIH grants for his research.
Five of the new members have already joined the committee, while the remaining four start their term July 1. The next ACIP meeting is scheduled for June 26-28, 2024, where members will be voting on numerous topics including COVID-19 vaccine recommendations for 2024-2025. ICAN will be in attendance and will continue to update our supporters on any new developments regarding the HHS FOIA lawsuit.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Greetings: Jimi
Summer Solstice is approaching, and you’re invited to celebrate with Master Mingtong Gu!

As Qigong practitioners, we honor this day when the sun reaches its peak as a symbol of the zenith of our own inner light and vitality.

It is the perfect time of year to harness the abundant energy and use it to amplify your intentions for growth, healing, and transformation — both personal and collective.

Join Master Mingtong Gu for a free online Solstice Celebration this Thursday, June 20th in honor of the light of the sun and your inner light .​
exhausted!
During the event, Master Mingtong will offer an inspirational teaching and Qigong practice to help you align with the heightened energies of this sacred time and foster greater clarity, balance, and harmony within yourself and the world.

Don’t miss this unique opportunity to celebrate the Solstice with Master Mingtong and our vibrant community. Reserve your spot today and embrace this moment of power and transformation.

We look forward to experiencing the powerful energy of this special time together.

Radiant Blessings,

The Team for Master Mingtong Gu​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi ,

In our ongoing commitment to keep you informed about significant health topics, today we spotlight colorectal cancer.

In one of our enlightening interview with Sylvie Beljanski, titled "Follow Your Gut - Sylvie Beljanski on Colorectal Cancer." This interview provided critical insights into the prevention and innovative treatment approaches of this disease, which is the second leading cause of cancer-related deaths in the United States.

Understanding Colorectal Cancer
Colorectal cancer affects the colon and rectum and is often detected through changes in bowel habits, blood in stool, unexplained weight loss, and fatigue.
While it predominantly affects older adults, recent trends show a worrying increase in cases among Gen X and millennials, potentially linked to environmental factors like pesticide exposure.

Risk Factors and Prevention
Lifestyle choices play a significant role in the risk of developing colorectal cancer. Factors such as diet, exercise, and minimizing exposure to carcinogens are crucial. A diet high in processed meats and low in fruits and vegetables has been linked to higher cancer risk, while regular physical activity and a balanced diet can significantly reduce this risk.

Challenges in Current Treatments
Despite advances, immunotherapy has limitations, as it doesn't work for 10-15% of colorectal cancer patients. Sylvie Beljanski highlighted the need for new strategies and the potential of plant-based treatments during the interview.

Promising Research in Plant Extracts
Flavopill rain and other plant extracts have been studied for their potential to inhibit cancer stem cells and prevent tumor proliferation. These innovative approaches are at the forefront of developing more effective treatments.

For a deeper understanding and more detailed discussion on these topics, watch the full interview with Sylvie Beljanski inside Healing Life. It’s packed with valuable insights and actionable information.

Watch the Full Interview Here

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Greetings: Jimi
Summer Solstice is approaching, and you’re invited to celebrate with Master Mingtong Gu!

As Qigong practitioners, we honor this day when the sun reaches its peak as a symbol of the zenith of our own inner light and vitality.

It is the perfect time of year to harness the abundant energy and use it to amplify your intentions for growth, healing, and transformation — both personal and collective.

Join Master Mingtong Gu for a free online Solstice Celebration this Thursday, June 20th in honor of the light of the sun and your inner light .​
exhausted!
During the event, Master Mingtong will offer an inspirational teaching and Qigong practice to help you align with the heightened energies of this sacred time and foster greater clarity, balance, and harmony within yourself and the world.

Don’t miss this unique opportunity to celebrate the Solstice with Master Mingtong and our vibrant community. Reserve your spot today and embrace this moment of power and transformation.

We look forward to experiencing the powerful energy of this special time together.

Radiant Blessings,​

VU Sponsors