Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,

Did you know that the stiffness in your neck or that stubborn back pain could be telling a bigger story about your health?

Please join us for our upcoming Gordon Medical Forum webinar this Friday, October 18th, at 12 pm PT | 3 pm ET. Dr. Eric Gordon and Gordon Medical’s Ramesh Narine, an Integrative Musculoskeletal and Therapeutic Practitioner, will discuss the hidden story and crucial link between your body's structure, ligaments, and health.​
They will share how these connective tissues do more than just hold you together - they're part of a complex system that affects your nerves, blood flow, and your body's ability to heal.

Learn why addressing structural issues is the most overlooked and critical connection in unlocking your body's natural healing potential.​
Please register even if you can’t join us live
to ensure you receive the replay.​
To your good health!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[ARTICLE] 15 Types of Salt and How to Choose the Best One for You
We all need salt to survive. But there are so many types of salt out there. Which ones are the healthiest? Which ones should you avoid? What about taste and cost? There are more than a dozen types of salt, from pink Himalayan to Persian blue. Here's what you need to know so you can choose wisely. Click here to read the full article.

[VIDEO] Heart, Success, Wisdom: How to know if You possess all three
In this video, Marjory has three questions to determine if you have heart, success, and wisdom. Click here to watch this short video where she reflects on the world's dire situation as we all chug along into our greater destiny.

[FREE FROM OUR FRIENDS] Conquering Cancer: The Ultimate Cancer-Proof Diet for Prevention and Healing
Did you know that there are over 80,000 new cancer cases diagnosed each year that are directly related to a suboptimal diet? Discover precisely what to eat in this free eBook to help prevent cancer.
In addition, you'll get a free ticket to the docu-series Conquering Cancer, in which 43 Integrative Doctors, Researchers, and survivors Reveal The Real Root Cause of Cancer and how they're using holistic, proven methods that have helped over 591,753+ people prevent and conquer this life-threatening disease!
Download your FREE eBook here and reserve your seat for the live event.
It all starts on October 15th.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Swapping Water for Soda Even Once a Day Offers Benefits

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

There are many drink options when you’re thirsty. But if you opt for a glass of water even once a day, you’ll be surprised at the difference it makes.

Researchers from Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia, decided to find out what would happen if people did this, using data that had been compiled through government surveys.

Special: Doctor Discovers Sugar Control Method, Naturally

They found that replacing one serving of a sugary soft drink with a glass of water lowered the percentage of calories of sugar the participants consumed from 17% to 11%.

Doing this paid off even for people who drank a lot of sugary drinks all day. By substituting water for just one glass, they were able to bring their percentage down to 25%.

Too often people think they have to make drastic changes in their diet to gain a benefit, but as this study shows, that isn’t always the case.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A breast cancer diagnosis is life changing and earth shattering. For most women, including myself, it comes as quite a shock and surprise. We are busy with life and cancer is not in our plan. There is a maze of information out there that can feel very overwhelming.

After the diagnosis settles in, the next step is to figure out what comes next.

• Do I have complete faith in my oncologist and do everything he says?
  • Do I try a more natural approach?
  • Or do I do a combination of conventional and natural treatments? Is there proof that this method is effective and safe?
As a 2 time breast cancer conqueror, I understand the frustration of trying to improve one’s health after a breast cancer diagnosis.

A recent survey to Oncologist and breast cancer patients showed that 73% of women with breast cancer chose a complementary and integrative approaches during their treatments.

That being said, conventional oncologists will typically recommend chemotherapy as a standard of care treatment. It is designed to “kill” the cancer.

Everyone including your Oncologist knows that it is toxic and it could be termed a necessary evil.

A common question that most women have is, “Is there anything I can do to soften the side effects of the chemo without compromising what it is designed to do?”

Well, yes there is………….

Did you know that there are certain steps you can take while including specific natural supplements that can soften the side effects and actually enhance the effects of the chemo to make it work better for you?

• For example, fasting for 24-48 hours has been shown to improve the effects of the chemo on the cancer cells while lessening the side effects to your healthy cells.
  • Substances like medicinal mushrooms, curcumin and Vitamin D have shown promising support for women with Breast cancer.
My upcoming LIVE-Streamed Conquering Cancer Together program (Oct 21-24) will take a deep-dive into this subject and give you actionable steps to reduce Chemo side-effects.

To take advantage of this time-limited offer, Click HERE for all the details.

Naturally,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi,​
For thousands of years, ancient healers used mushrooms to support overall health and well-being. Today, modern science is uncovering how these powerful fungi help support a healthy immune system, promote stress management, and contribute to longevity.

These functional mushrooms are gaining recognition for their ability to support wellness naturally and safely.

Want to know how mushrooms can support your health?

Download our FREE guide to learn about the top functional mushrooms for your wellness routine!

Inside, you'll discover:

• The 3 most effective mushrooms for supporting immunity and overall well-being.
  • How mushrooms have been used for centuries to promote longevity and support the body.
  • Simple ways to incorporate these powerful fungi into your daily routine.

Start tapping into this ancient wisdom and support your health naturally.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
3 DAYS LEFT
Hi Jimi,

We're just 3 days away from the start of the Thyroid and Adrenal Health Docu-Class!

Today I want to give you a sneak peek at one of our featured speakers: Dr. Amie Hornaman.
During the Docu-Class, Dr. Hornaman is going to speak about:

• IMPORTANT THYROID WARNINGS
    Blood sugar imbalances are directly related to thyroid problems. Dr. Hornaman will explain how this increases your risk of heart disease and why regular medical testing is a mistake. And if you're suffering from Hashimoto's disease, you won't want to miss this! Dr. Hornaman will share the best tests and treatment protocols to bring Hashimoto’s into remission.

• CORRECTING ADRENAL PROBLEMS
    Did you know heart problems are associated with adrenal health problems? Dr. Hornaman will explain how plaque buildup and irregular heartbeats can be avoided. You'll also discover why adrenal health problems are directly linked to immune system problems and Dr. Hornaman will offer some quick, safe solutions.
If you're concerned about avoiding thyroid disease and adrenal dysfunction, then you definitely do NOT want to miss these two presentations.

I'll email you again in a few days with another "sneak peek" of the Thyroid and Adrenal Health Docu-Class featuring Dr. Kan talking about the importance of taking a comprehensive approach when addressing thyroid disease and adrenal dysfunction.

Remember: On Tuesday, October 15th, I'll be sending you a special link to start watching Dr. Hornaman and other leading experts on thyroid and adrenal health when we kick off the Thyroid and Adrenal Health Docu-Class.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Did you know that blood glucose imbalance is one the most common causes of fatigue, depression, anxiety, and memory loss?

Your brain function is dependent on optimal blood sugar metabolism for fuel.

And stabilizing blood sugar is one the quickest and most effective ways to improve brain function and energy.

That’s why I’m sharing this convenient Smoothie Recipe guide from my friend, Dr. Peter Kan.

Click here to download your copy now.
When you couple blood sugar dysfunction with a leaky gut, you are now setting the body up for systemic inflammation. This can set the stage for autoimmune disease, chronic inflammation, and slow metabolism.

By addressing these two foundational blocks of health, you will have far reaching effects on your health such as reduced food sensitivity, balanced immune system, weight loss, and improved mental clarity.

This informative, 26-page eGuide gives power-packed recipes that are fast, fun, and easy. Learn how to improve your brain-immune-gut axis by incorporating these delicious smoothies as a part of your everyday routine.

Grab your copy of 10 Nutritious & Delicious Smoothie Recipes for Neurometabolic Health.

Wishing you abundant health,

Jason Prall

P.S. Here are just a few delicious, healthy options to choose from:
  • Speedy Blueberry Nut Butter Smoothie
  • Almond Butter Protein Shake
  • Superfood Smoothie Bowl
  • Purple Power Smoothie
  • And more!
Click here to download Dr. Kan's powerful, 26-page NeuroMetabolic Smoothie eGuide.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,

If you thrive on a plant-based diet or want to learn more about plant-based eating, the Plantapalooza Festival is for you!

>> Click here to secure your pass for this free virtual event!

This year’s festival includes:

• A robust speaker lineup of top medical doctors, Registered Dieticians, and fitness experts
  • Free movement videos, workbooks, recipes, and meal plans, all with a plant-forward focus
  • More than 100,000 people from all over the world with the goal of living a longer, more vibrant, more joyful life
>> Click here for your free ticket and enjoy 8 days of actionable interviews, videos, and plans with leading plant-based experts on unlocking boundless energy.

I hope you enjoy the festival!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Watch the highlight reels:
📼 What happens if you skip dinner
📼 POV: Trying to eat with diet culture

🥳 In case you missed it:

▶ Listen to episode 140 of Your Midlife Comeback Story Podcast - THE HIDDEN AGENDA EXPOSED: WHY YOU’RE NOT LOSING WEIGHT IN MIDLIFE
mail
mail
mail
mail
🤫Psst - If you are a woman in midlife who is ready to ditch the belly fat without crazy diets, or hours in the gym, AND without adding one more thing to your busy schedule, CLICK HERE to register for the brand new training/content - WTH Happened to My Midlife Body training session - it's totally FREE!
mail
mail

mail
mail
👇👇 In other news at Pink Fortitude HQ:

▶ Register for the FREE Thriving in Perimenopause & Menopause Summit, happening October 14-18! Discover how to skip hormone chaos, end hot flashes & energy crashes, & ditch weight that won’t budge, without second-guessing what to do, wasting money, or feeling like your body is broken!

▶ Register for the FREE Stress and Burnout Summit, happening October 16-23! Discover the best strategies and tools for managing stress, preventing burnout and optimize your fundamental ability to adapt to and navigate life’s challenges with ease.

▶ I was a guest on The Intuitive Therapist Podcast with Janis R. Cohen, where we discussed your midlife health comeback.

▶ I was a guest on the Women in the Middle Podcast with Suzy Rosenstein, where we discussed the steps to create a comeback with your midlife health.
mail
mail
mail
mail
Have a great week, my friend, and I'm sending you abundant blessings!

You can do this. I believe in you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,
Who says that just because you have cancer that “runs in the family”… that getting cancer is inevitable?
Otherwise…
Everyone who had these “genes” would have cancer.
But that’s not the case… and you might be surprised to find out why.
Because what if I told you that cancer genes were a myth?
According to the world-renowned Dr. Bruce Lipton…
“There’s actually no such thing as a cancer-causing gene…”
And what if I told you that there was something bigger going on here… something that was missing from the cancer story, a missing link to cancer prevention…
Because even if you have BRCA1 or 2 genes active… or what any other doctor might call a “cancer-causing” gene…
That’s not the full story.
>> Here’s the truth about preventing cancer (even if you have “cancer-causing” genes)
Just make sure that you watch this video now, because with all the mass censorship happening online, this video could be taken down at any moment.
To your health,
Kim
P.S. Remember, cancer does not have to be your genetic destiny.
Just because you’ve had family members who may have had to go through horrible treatments, doesn’t mean you have to have the same fate…
And in this short video, you’ll discover that there’s more to the story than just genetics.
Because while it’s impossible to change your genes, there is something that you can do right now to activate your innate anti-cancer defenses…
>> And it starts by watching this short video.
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Lemon Oil Fights Cancer - A citrusy delight, lemon is a summer season favorite that typifies what it means to be a child. But lemon also contains a rich oil that science suggests could protect against certain types of cancer.
>> Why Science is Sweet on Lemon Essential Oil <<
Higher Death Risk in RSV Clinical Trials - Infants treated for RSV with the monoclonal antibody nirsevimab, which was fast-tracked by the FDA, have significantly higher mortality rates than those treated with a different monoclonal antibody or with a placebo…
>> RSV Vaxx "Should Not be Used with Infants” <<

Shocking New Report Shines A Light On Possible Threats To The U.S. Dollar - If you have at least 50,000 saved for retirement you can’t afford to ignore this warning. A shocking new report uncovers the 4 possible threats facing the U.S. Dollar and what you may be able to do to help protect and diversify your savings before it’s too late. Get your FREE Report today!
>> Read FREE Special Report <<
mail

H.R. 9828: Shredding Big Pharma’s “Get-Out-of-Jail-Free” Card

For decades, Big Pharma has been laughing all the way to the bank, leaving a trail of vaccine injuries and deaths in its wake—without facing an ounce of responsibility. Thanks to not one but two immunity shields, the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and the 2005 PREP Act, Big Pharma companies are untouchable. HR 9828, recently introduced by Rep. Paul Gosar, might finally bring their free ride to a screeching halt, making Big Pharma liable for vaccine injuries—a long-overdue measure.

>> Big Pharma Hates HR 9828 - Discover Why <<

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Please Beware

Bad news about Impossible Burger: Ushering in a huge wave of genetically engineered foods​

The sad thing is that "fake meats" have helped many people make the transition to vegetarianism because they were tasty and nutritious. These latest untrustworthy products will deter people from trying any of them, even the good products from makers like Gardein and Morningstar.

All I can add is, long live falafel, delicious, easy to use, and very versatile in making "cutlets" and other meat transition dishes, even pizza crust. Eggplant bacon, easy to make and delicious, and other things I've tried and can't think of them all right now.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
I see her in a swimsuit, on the beach with a ball, before the water, and I feel sympathy that she is trying, getting sun, and I feel her hope.

Many of our worst habits are learned in childhood.
everything of importance is learned in childhood, most of our pain is also. the undisputabal fact is that they did not want to be here, we put them here. children need our protection we cant hurt them. so are we doing a good job? on fathers day a woman attends the kids event. kid,sitting on santas knee at xmas? we dont have goblin or elves days because there is no proof they ever lived and we say believe in proof so why do we have xmas? teach them biology teach them how to be safe how you can teach them biology then changing what you teach about babies and a virgin may be a hard one.
we can only try however when and if our child is born into out say catholic family, why dont we let them choose what fiction to belive in rather than ours?
bliss was right, everyone can look at something and have a sad , happy,humerous thought. taking away the choice is in the eyes of the person looking at it, it should not mean our idea, what we see on a piece of paper should be the same as our childs.the reson i write this is that our vision of things are different and that is perfect, making your childs vision to see as you do isnot the way to educate them, it is the way to brainwash them.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Lemon Oil Fights Cancer - A citrusy delight, lemon is a summer season favorite that typifies what it means to be a child. But lemon also contains a rich oil that science suggests could protect against certain types of cancer.
>> Why Science is Sweet on Lemon Essential Oil <<
Higher Death Risk in RSV Clinical Trials - Infants treated for RSV with the monoclonal antibody nirsevimab, which was fast-tracked by the FDA, have significantly higher mortality rates than those treated with a different monoclonal antibody or with a placebo…
>> RSV Vaxx "Should Not be Used with Infants” <<

Shocking New Report Shines A Light On Possible Threats To The U.S. Dollar - If you have at least 50,000 saved for retirement you can’t afford to ignore this warning. A shocking new report uncovers the 4 possible threats facing the U.S. Dollar and what you may be able to do to help protect and diversify your savings before it’s too late. Get your FREE Report today!
>> Read FREE Special Report <<
mail

H.R. 9828: Shredding Big Pharma’s “Get-Out-of-Jail-Free” Card

For decades, Big Pharma has been laughing all the way to the bank, leaving a trail of vaccine injuries and deaths in its wake—without facing an ounce of responsibility. Thanks to not one but two immunity shields, the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act and the 2005 PREP Act, Big Pharma companies are untouchable. HR 9828, recently introduced by Rep. Paul Gosar, might finally bring their free ride to a screeching halt, making Big Pharma liable for vaccine injuries—a long-overdue measure.

>> Big Pharma Hates HR 9828 - Discover Why <<
regarding money or dollar value, it is ok in your own country its when you travel! i weent tomengland put down 1000 bucks and got 500 quid. my father inlaw came over but 500 qhid down and got 1000 bucks he coud buy lots over here ,icould not buy much over there

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The sad thing is that "fake meats" have helped many people make the transition to vegetarianism because they were tasty and nutritious. These latest untrustworthy products will deter people from trying any of them, even the good products from makers like Gardein and Morningstar.

All I can add is, long live falafel, delicious, easy to use, and very versatile in making "cutlets" and other meat transition dishes, even pizza crust. Eggplant bacon, easy to make and delicious, and other things I've tried and can't think of them all right now.
Yes but now we are talkin Bill Gates Fake Meato_O

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Regular Exercise May Make Belly Fat Healthier

Belly fat is linked to issues like diabetes and heart disease. Now, a new study suggests regular exercise may not only help you slim down but enhance the quality of your belly fat. When researchers compared fat tissue from exercisers and non-exercisers, they found that active individuals had more blood vessels, lower levels of the protein Col6a, and fewer immune cells. Plus, they had higher levels of proteins associated with blood vessel growth, energy production, and fat storage. These results suggest exercise may remodel belly fat, improving heart and metabolic health. (More)

Calf Pain Can Signal Clogged Arteries

If you have pain in your calves, it may not just be a muscular issue, but a warning sign that arteries are clogged. Leg pain caused by clogged arteries, called claudication, can signal atherosclerosis before coronary heart disease (CHD) is diagnosed. If you have persistent calf pain you want to see a doctor for an evaluation, which normally includes checking leg pulses and measuring blood pressure and flow. The good news is that with prompt attention, you can reduce your cardiac risk. Plus, here are six more surprising heart disease signs. (More)

Sodas and Juice May Boost Stroke Risk

Researchers looked at how the intake of cold beverages–-carbonated drinks, fruit juices, and water–affected stroke risk in 26,000 study participants worldwide. What they found is carbonated beverages are linked to a higher risk of ischemic stroke and intracerebral hemorrhage, while consuming fruit juices increases the risk of intracerebral hemorrhage, especially when consumed once or twice a day. By contrast, high water intake (more than 7 cups a day) was associated with a lower risk of ischemic stroke. (More)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Why Back Pain Can Begin with Your Head
Did you know that in an upright position, the head weighs 12 pounds? Yet, take that same head and move it forward by three inches—which is what happens with poor posture—and it weighs a whopping 42 pounds! That’s a 30-pound increase in the amount of pressure, pulling your entire spine out of alignment.
Unfortunately, most posture devices, like braces and shirts, are passive and while they may provide temporary relief, over time they can actually weaken the muscles that need to be strong to keep the entire body in alignment. Plus, relying on these tools can lead to worse posture over time.
To truly improve your posture, you need to actively engage your muscles and learn to hold your body up correctly. That’s where the Active Traction Unit (UTI) can help. This simple device, developed by chronic pain expert Dr. Yoni Whitten, loads your body in a way that activates the muscles of your “postural uprighting system”—permanently correcting your posture in just 5-20 minutes a day.
Discover how to fix your posture and stop your pain right here.

Top New Recipe
Farro Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing
Combines farro, roasted sweet potatoes & veggies with a delicious peanut dressing.

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."
— Albert Schweitzer​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does LDL Cholesterol Cause Heart Disease?

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

LDL cholesterol is sometimes referred to as “bad” cholesterol because higher levels have been associated with an increased risk of heart disease. However, LDL cholesterol is actually a carrier molecule for fats. As fat levels rise, LDL cholesterol levels will rise.

The American Heart Association (AHA) website states, “LDL cholesterol is considered the ‘bad’ cholesterol because it contributes to fatty buildups in arteries (atherosclerosis). This narrows the arteries and increases the risk for heart attack, stroke, and peripheral artery disease (PAD).”

In other words, the AHA is saying that elevated LDL cholesterol levels are part of the problem in the development of atherosclerosis.

Special: Top Cardiologist Reveals Secret for a Healthy Heart

If LDL cholesterol levels were the cause of heart disease, then elevated LDL levels should be associated with an increased risk of mortality. But researchers looked at 19 cohort studies encompassing more than 68,000 subjects over age 60 and found an inverse association between all-cause mortality and LDL cholesterol levels in 92% of the subjects. In the rest, no association was found.

In two other cohort studies, cardiovascular mortality was significantly higher in the lowest LDL cholesterol quartile.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Imagine feeling deeply relaxed, more centered, and grounded… all by using one simple, natural remedy. That’s the power of herbal oils!

We’re excited to invite you to a complimentary webinar with our friend, Kami McBride, who’s on a mission to share the hidden healing benefits of herbal oils that most people still don’t know about.

Herbal oils have long been an insider’s secret in the world of herbalism, and Kami wants to change that. In this webinar, you’ll discover just how easy it is to incorporate these powerful oils into your daily life—and even how to grow your own herbs to create personalized, healing herbal oils!

>>> Save your seat to the webinar happening this Tuesday! <<<
Kamis top three oils webinar
In Kami’s webinar, you’ll learn:

🌿 Kami’s top 3 stress-soothing herbal oils (Oil #3 is a game-changer everyone overlooks!)
🌿 A quick 10-minute oiling ritual to relax muscles and unwind
🌿 The 5-minute herbal bedtime ritual for deep, blissful sleep
🌿 An emotional energy remedy to relieve tension and nurture your nervous system
🌿 A 1-minute technique to melt away jaw tension and release stress

Whether you’re new to herbal oils or have used them for years, this webinar will open your eyes to their full healing potential—and show you how to use oils you can make yourself, straight from your own garden.

This is your chance to harness the natural power of herbs to melt away stress, ease tension, and nurture your health. Don't miss it!

See you at the webinar!

🌱 The Grow Your Own Vegetables Team 🌱

PS–Click for access to her free webinar that is happening this week, Top 3 Herbal Oils for Stress and their Little-Known Application Techniques

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Regular Exercise Reduces Risk of Cancer
Cancer patients can reduce the risks of side effects and cancer recurrence by exercising regularly, a new report shows.
The report, “Move More: Physical activity the underrated ‘wonder drug,’ “from Macmillan Cancer Support in the U.K., says that 150 minutes of moderate intensity activity per week, the amount recommended by the U.K.’s four chief medical officers, is the minimum amount required to see the benefits.......
Gastroesophageal Reflux is Really an Auto Immune Disease
Gastroesophageal reflux spurs the esophageal cells to release chemicals called cytokines, which attract inflammatory cells to the esophagus. It is those inflammatory cells, drawn to the esophagus by cytokines, that cause the esophageal damage that is characteristic of GERD. The condition is manifested by symptoms such as heartburn and chest pain......
Live Longer: Eat an Olive-Rich Mediterranean-Style Diet
In a prospective study (one in which participants are chosen and then followed forward in time) involving 5,611 adults 60 years or older, adherence to a Mediterranean style dietary pattern – characterized by high consumption of olive oil, raw vegetables, soups, and poultry – was associated with a significantly lower risk of death from all causes. After 6.2 years, those most closely following a Mediterranean ‘olive oil and salad’ dietary pattern had a 50% reduced risk of overall mortality......

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Previous studies had shown that if an animal esophagus is perfused with highly concentrated acid, esophageal damage develops quickly. In humans, however, the large majority of reflux episodes do not contain such highly concentrated acid.......
Health Benefits of Olive Oil
Pure, extra virgin olive oil is not only a light and delicate addition to many wonderful dishes, it is one of the most health-promoting types of oils available. Olive oil is rich in monounsaturated fat, a type of fat that researchers are discovering has excellent health benefits.......
A well known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20 bill. In the room of 200, he asked. “Who would like this $20 bill?”
Hands started going up. He said, “I am going to give this $20 to one of you – but first, let me do this.”
He proceeded to crumple the 20 dollar note up. He then asked. “Who still wants it?” Still the hands were up in the air.
“Well,” he replied, “what if I do this?” He dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. “Now, who still wants it?”
Still the hands went into the air.
“My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless; but no matter what happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.
Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who love you. The worth of our lives comes, not in what we do or who we know, but by … WHO WE ARE.
You are special – don’t ever forget it.”

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes but now we are talkin Bill Gates Fake Meato_O

I know. That's what I'm saying. People will know about Bill Gates' crap, won't want to touch anything he ever had anything to do with, and most won't study and learn to distinguish his stuff from the good stuff. He could single handedly ruin the whole vegetarian meat replacement business, including the good companies like Gardein, Quorn and the many others.

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Hi Jimi,

Many people turn to gardening for its health benefits—growing fresh, nutritious food right at home. In fact, many of us are already growing cancer-fighting superfoods without even realizing it. But despite these efforts, diseases and illnesses like cancer still affect so many of us. Did you know that over 80,000 new cancer cases each year are associated with a suboptimal diet?

What if we told you that one of the most powerful tools to prevent (and even heal) cancer may already be in your kitchen right now?

Conversely, some items in your kitchen might actually be fueling the development and progression of cancer within your body, right under your nose.

In The Ultimate Cancer-Proof Diet, certified holistic cancer coach and professional nutrition coach Nathan Crane reveals the science behind how your diet can affect your cancer risk and its ability to heal.

>>> Download your copy of The Ultimate Cancer-Proof Diet today

Cancer Proof Diet eBook Front

This isn't about fad diets or extreme measures. It’s about simple, sustainable changes that can have a profound, long-lasting impact on your health.

Take control of your health today—empower yourself with the knowledge to make choices that truly matter.

To your health,

🌱 The Grow Your Own Vegetables Team 🌱

PS–When you download this book, you will also get access to the upcoming docuseries, Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link.

>>> Get your copy of The Ultimate Cancer-Proof Diet PLUS access to this life-changing docuseries

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,
"Kim, I just want to live my life without feeling like I'm walking on eggshells every day."
Every time I speak to someone with type 2 diabetes, that’s how they describe their experience to me…
You see, diabetes is tough…
The daily grind of balancing nutrition, exercise, medication, and poking yourself just to regulate blood sugar spikes sounds exhausting.
Skip a walk or sneak a dessert, and boom—your blood sugar is all over the place.
Worse part? It could lead to serious complications like heart disease, blindness, kidney failure, and even amputation.
Let’s cut to the chase: you need a game plan, whether you’re dodging diabetes…
Or if you already have it or know someone, it’s possible to balance your blood sugar and AVOID the “diabetes trap” forever without side effect-filled drugs…
This isn’t just another eat-your-greens preach; it's your blueprint to sidestep the diabetes for good.
Click here to get your free guide about “Plant-Based Diet Beginner's Guide” to help you to AVOID the “diabetes trap” forever.
Inside, you’ll uncover:
🥦 Foods that tame and even reverse diabetes.
🫐 Diabetes-friendly fruits and veggies
👩‍🍳 10 tasty meals that can help you prevent & even reverse diabetes (including Vegan Maple French Toast and Healthy Vegan Nachos)
Go here to get the guide straight to your inbox.
Additionally, when you download the guide, you’ll also get access to my 5-day challenge called “Plant-Based Beginner’s Bootcamp.”
In this challenge, you’ll discover how the POWER of a healthy diet can rival and sometimes outperform drugs or surgeries to prevent and reverse chronic illnesses like cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, autoimmune disorders, and heart disease without any side effects.
Plus, you’ll also discover ONE misconception about diabetes that has cost a lot of people's lives and how to avoid it.
Go here to get your free guide and secure your seat at the Plant-Based Beginner’s Bootcamp today!

Kim
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Creating a life of great health, immunity and energy is not easy.
In today’s world, you’re facing endless stress, toxins, depleted nutrition and “Frankenfood”.
So I’m sharing a free NeuroMetabolic 5-Day Challenge from one of my most notable Certified Gluten Practitioners, my friend Dr. Peter Kan. (I am a speaker at this event.)
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s in store:

• Live Sessions with Dr. Kan: Boost energy, sharpen focus & tackle inflammation.
  • Daily Challenges: Fun steps to motivate and create positive change.
  • And Expert Insights: Meet the leaders revealing secrets of neurometabolic health.
This is all about actionable strategies, to create and reclaim the great life you deserve.
To your best life,
Dr. Tom O’Bryan
P.S. You deserve to feel your best. Join this fun and informative NeuroMetabolic 5-Day Challenge today + get my newest lecture on Food Sensitivity and Autoimmunity.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wednesday,10/16, our 158th episode of With the Wind will be live on DoctorsandScience.com/Shows at 11:30 a.m. PT.​

Click to watch the show at 11:30 am Wed!​

Understanding how vaccines impact the brain and immune development in children and the natural ways to support their health.​

On this week’s episode of With the Wind with Dr. Paul, we are honored to welcome Dr. Christina Parks, Ph.D., a leading expert in immunology, for an insightful and eye-opening conversation on how vaccines can affect your child's brain and immune system development. Dr. Parks draws from her extensive research background and personal experiences as a parent to explore the critical mechanisms by which vaccines, particularly those containing aluminum, may lead to long-term health challenges, including immune dysregulation.​
In this powerful episode, Dr. Parks highlights:​
  • The risks associated with early childhood vaccinations.
  • The role aluminum plays in vaccine-related injuries and how to detox your child naturally.
  • The importance of breastfeeding and providing natural immune support.
  • Practical, science-backed strategies to protect your children’s health.
"It's important for parents to understand that vaccinating too early can affect a child's brain development and immune system for life. We must focus on supporting natural immunity and making informed decisions to truly protect our children's health."​
—Dr. Christina Parks, Ph.D.​
If you’ve ever questioned how vaccines could be impacting your child or how to make informed healthcare decisions, this episode is a must-watch. Dr. Parks also shares invaluable resources, including her Vaccine Injury-Teaching Alliance website, where parents can find tools for understanding and addressing vaccine injury.​
Be sure to tune in and empower yourself with the knowledge to make the best decisions for your family’s health. We’re excited to have you join us for this vital conversation!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hashimoto’s is complex, but what makes it much simpler to navigate, manage and yes even put in remission is supporting it based on the individual pattern that shows up in your labs.
Unfortunately, most people with Hashimoto’s don’t know their specific pattern.
This makes everything very difficult!
This is why you may still be trying to shed the weight but are not completely successful, or feel like you are walking through your day in a fog and feeling exhausting doing it.
My free training and support calls help thousands get in control and I know it will be so helpful for you too, because once you know exactly what to do, you can do it too!
This Thursday, October 17th at 8:30pm Eastern is the last training and support call that I will be hosting
Even if you have been to one of my calls before, they are different and there is always something new PLUS I answer all of your thyroid questions live.
Also, because it's our last call, we are doing something different and there will be a very special bonus at the end.
And if you have not attended one of my calls before, you have to join me! I promise you will get so much value from it.
I will show you so much more about your thyroid pattern, your triggers and I will also answer all of your specific questions.

👉Click here to reserve your spot for this last free training and support call👈

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a confession.

For the past year, I’ve been having a secret love affair that I haven’t talked much about.

I’m not ashamed at all.

In fact I’m proud of my love affair and want to let you know about it.

It’s with a company called Complement that I’m sure you’ve probably heard of before.

They sell supplements for plant-based eaters that maximize micronutrient intake, and have the highest quality products on the market.

I use 3 of their products daily - Essential, Creatine, Omega Complex - and I’m obsessed with how good they make me feel.

One of the reasons why I’m obsessed with them is because they also host Plantapalooza - an online event with incredible speakers that provide high quality information about health, 100% free of charge.

They were generous enough to give me an opportunity to provide a presentation about the Biochemistry of Human Energy, which you’ll get access to when you register.

All-day energy comes from foundational shifts to your lifestyle that bring balance to the way you eat, move, and live.

And while that might sound complicated, with the right roadmap, it isn't.

That’s why I was thrilled when I heard that the theme for Complement's next Plantapalooza online event is energy.

They're dedicating five days to helping you unlock greater energy to think clearer, live happier, and stay fitter.

They've booked an incredible line-up of plant-based doctors, registered dietitians, bestselling authors, and experts to share their life-changing secrets for eating, sleeping, moving, and living for energy.

The best part?

They're opening up early access to our community for free.

>> Claim your free ticket to Plantapalooza: All-Day Energy, here.

Throughout the five-day event, you'll get exclusive access to more than 15 Headliner interviews (including mine) and videos with experts from the plant-based community, plus fitness plans and programs, recipes, discounts, and access to a thriving community with tens of thousands of like-minded people.

All to help you live a longer, more vibrant, energized, and fulfilling life.

And as a bonus for signing up today, you'll instantly unlock the Plant-Based High-Energy Meal Planner, written by NYT bestselling author, Matt Frazier.

Whether you're new to a plant-forward diet or a longtime vegan, Plantapalooza will be packed with life-changing motivation and advice, so that you can walk away from the event with a clear roadmap for consistent, all-day energy and health.

>> Click here to get your free access.

Chat soon,

Cyrus

P.S. In addition to instantly unlocking the new High-Energy Plant-Based Meal Planner, your free ticket gives you front-row access to all interviews, guidebooks, and meal plans during the Plantapalooza online festival.

>> Claim your free VIP ticket, here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I recently wrote an article that might be the most important thing you read today.

It dives deep into the alarming rise of serious health conditions—and introduces a powerful, all-natural supplement that could transform your health.

You see, the 21st century has brought an insane increase in diseases and illnesses, some of which didn’t even exist just 50 years ago.

From incurable viral infections to life-threatening cancers, our health is under attack.

But there’s a proven, natural solution that could help fight back.

Go here to read all about this clinically-backed nutraceutical that’s been saving lives for over 30 years.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
JUST 1 DAY LEFT!
Hi Jimi,

We're just 1 day away from the start of the Thyroid and Adrenal Health Docu-Class!

Today I want to give you a sneak peek at what I'll be talking about with Dr. Peter Kan in episodes 2 and 8.​
During the Docu-Class, Dr. Kan is going to speak about:

• FIXING ADRENAL DYSFUNCTION
    Learn how your dietary choices and blood sugar levels alter adrenal function. Dr. Kan will share how to avoid brain fog, chronic fatigue and brain problems linked to adrenal health.

• HIDDEN THYROID PROBLEMS
    Dr. Kan will outline the overlooked signs of underactive and overactive thyroid function, and he'll share the biggest mistake of testing and medicating the thyroid gland. You'll also discover the #1 surprising reason why people suffer with thyroid problems.
If you're concerned about avoiding thyroid disease and adrenal dysfunction, then you definitely do NOT want to miss these two presentations.

I'll be back tomorrow with your special link to access the presentations for Episode 1 of the Thyroid and Adrenal Health Docu-Class.

Talk to you again soon!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

According to experts, there’s a single protein in your body secretly fueling cancer, heart disease, and inflammation.

This culprit is called Galectin-3.

And in this must-watch interview, world-renowned integrative medicine expert Dr. Isaac Eliaz reveals how you can fight back.

This isn’t just theory—Dr. Eliaz has spent over 30 years researching and treating cancer and chronic disease, and now he’s sharing these powerful insights with you.

>>> Watch interview <<<

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Silver Lining: New Research Shows Grey Hair Can Regain Color
Recent studies have revealed a surprising twist in our understanding of hair aging: grey hair may not be as permanent as once believed. This groundbreaking research offers hope for those looking to reclaim their natural hair color without resorting to dyes or other artificial treatments.
The Global Gag Order: Australia Joins International Push for Speech Regulation with Five-Year Prison Sentence for 'Hate
In a move that echoes global trends, Australia introduces laws that could imprison citizens for up to five years for "hate speech," raising alarm about the future of free expression.
6 Ways to Reverse Hair Loss
A condition plaguing over 80 million men and women in the United States alone, hair loss a condition that not only indicates possible health issues but can also profoundly diminish quality of life. Here we provide in-depth, actionable information that can provide hair loss sufferers with tools they need to reverse hair loss.
FEATURED VIDEO + EXCLUSIVE OFFER
✨Introducing the Future of EMF Protection: The Harmoni Pendant✨ Sayer Ji & Dr Wendy Myers
Join Sayer Ji and Wendy Myers in this game-changing interview as they dive deep into the groundbreaking technology behind the Harmoni Pendant! 🔮

Discover how this wearable device taps into bioenergetic, sacred geometry, and scalar wave technology to optimize your energy field, combat the effects of EMF radiation, and boost your overall health. 🌱

Whether you're curious about heart rate variability, crystal resonance, or just want to learn how to better protect yourself from today's electromagnetic world, this conversation is for you!

💡 What's covered:
- The science behind the Harmony Pendant’s resonance technology.
- Real results from **studies on heart rate variability** and **energy fields**.
- Personal testimonials from Sayer and Wendy on the **transformative power** of bioenergetics.
- How the pendant aligns with **Tesla's scalar field discoveries** and **sacred geometry**.

As a gesture of appreciation, Dr. Myers is offering our GreenMedInfo family UP TO 66% OFF the Harmoni Pendant, with a reassuring 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.

VU Sponsors