Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,

Long COVID has introduced a new challenge in the field of chronic illness. This condition not only complicates existing chronic health issues but has also created a new population of patients - previously healthy individuals now facing complex health conditions.

The latest episode of Gordon Medical Forum explores the latest research in the ever-evolving world of Long COVID and its intersection with chronic illness. Our guest, Gez Medinger, an investigative science journalist specializing in Long COVID, sits down with Dr. Eric Gordon to discuss the latest research and challenges faced by those suffering from this condition.​
They touch on the vast array of symptoms associated with Long COVID, noting that over 200 have been recognized. They stress that everyone with Long COVID can present differently, adding to the complexity of diagnosis and treatment.​
Episode highlights:
  • Current priorities in Long COVID research: characterizing the condition and developing diagnostic tests
  • Latest findings on viral persistence in Long COVID patients
  • Promising treatments and medications for Long COVID
  • A review of microclots, autonomic nervous system, autoimmunity, ME/CFS, and gut health in relation to Long COVID
  • Recovery patterns: strategies and approaches of those who are improving
  • Reasons for optimism around new treatment

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Upcoming Gordon Medical Forum Webinar​
Did you know that the stiffness in your neck or that stubborn back pain could be telling a bigger story about your health? In our upcoming Gordon Medical Forum webinar, Friday, October 18th at 12 pm PT | 3 pm ET, Dr. Eric Gordon and Gordon Medical’s Ramesh Narine, an Integrative Musculoskeletal and Therapeutic Practitioner, will discuss the hidden story and crucial link between your body's structure, ligaments, and health.

They will share how these connective tissues do more than just hold you together - they're part of a complex system that affects your nerves, blood flow, and your body's ability to heal.

Learn why addressing structural issues is the most overlooked and critical connection in unlocking your body's natural healing potential.​
Please register even if you can’t join us live to ensure
you receive the replay.​
mail
Why Am I Suddenly Sick?
with Dr. Nafysa Parpia​
Dr. Nafysa Parpia has observed that chronic illness often emerges during peri and post-menopause. Patients are baffled, as their habits haven't changed. The culprit? Very often it is hormonal shifts that unveil underlying issues. She takes a deep dive into this important topic with Dr. Sharon Stills for her Mastering the Meno(pause) Transition event. You have one last chance to watch the entire event during replay weekend on October 12th and 13th.

Discussion highlights include:
  • Menopause-related bone loss releases stored heavy metals.
  • These metals, now in the bloodstream, can trigger latent conditions.
  • The result: sudden onset of illness despite unchanged lifestyle.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Have you ever felt like your cravings and emotions are holding you back from reaching your health goals? You’re not alone—but you can take control, and I have the perfect solution for you.

I’m excited to invite you to the Crush Your Cravings Masterclass: Proven Strategies for Overcoming Food Addictions and Emotions—a FREE online event designed to help professionals like you break free from cravings, lose weight, and love your body again.

This was a masterclass I spoke at in March of this year, so if you missed it the first time, here's your 2nd chance!

Starting TODAY, from October 10th – October 16th, you’ll receive two expert interviews each day. These world-class professionals will share the strategies that work, and you won’t want to miss it!

Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll learn:

✅Overcoming Cravings for Good: The science-backed methods for lasting weight loss
✅The Truth About Sugar Cravings: What you need to know to fight back
✅Addiction & Overeating: How to recognize and break free from the cycle
✅Whole Food Plant-Based Solutions: Natural strategies to control emotional eating
✅Binge Eating: It’s More Than Food: Learn the root causes and how to overcome them

Every session is designed to give you the tools and insights you need to overcome the barriers to your success—so you can create the healthy, vibrant life you deserve.

Register now to claim your spot and get access to $1,500+ in FREE bonuses from our expert speakers! 👉 Register HERE

Don’t miss this opportunity to finally break free from the habits that are holding you back. Act now before space fills up!

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi ,

We’re midway through the week, and I hope you’ve found the insights we've shared so far on Gut Health and Cancer Recovery both enlightening and empowering.

Today, we turn our focus to a specific aspect of gut health that is vital for everyone, but especially for those concerned with colorectal cancer. .
In today’s session, we dive into the critical discussions led by Sylvie Beljanski on the significant impact of gut health on colorectal cancer prevention and recovery. Sylvie, an expert in the field, sheds light on how maintaining a healthy gut can be a powerful strategy to combat this type of cancer.

What You’ll Learn:
  • Colorectal Cancer Awareness: Understand the risk factors and symptoms of colorectal cancer to enhance early detection and prevention.
  • Gut Health Strategies: Learn about the specific dietary and lifestyle changes that can significantly improve your gut health and reduce cancer risk.
  • Scientific Insights: Discover the latest research findings on the relationship between the microbiome and colorectal cancer progression.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,
Fall and winter may be the coziest time of year, but they can also be the hardest on your health.
With shorter days and cooler weather, the blues can set in, sapping your energy and motivation. Respiratory viruses start circulating everywhere. The dry, frigid air — especially during winter — leaves your skin and hair bone dry. And busy schedules and holiday stressors can wear down even those with the strongest constitutions.
What is the prescription for wellness? Harness the power of Traditional Asian Medicine to boost your vitality and health during these seasons. The secret is using time-honored practices that help align your body with nature to nourish the body, mind, and spirit deeply.
Learn how to thrive during fall and winter with my step-by-step guide to seasonal wellness.​
Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link
I'm excited to share that Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link, a docuseries by my friend Nathan Crane, is being re-released. Driven by personal loss, Nathan has spent a decade interviewing over 400 experts on alternative and complementary cancer therapies. His approach stands out for its holistic perspective, grounding in research, and his own inspiring commitment to wellness.
This series goes beyond external treatments, exploring the crucial inner journey of healing—addressing emotional trauma, psychological factors, and psychospiritual aspects often overlooked in traditional approaches.
Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link offers invaluable insights for everyone, regardless of where you are on your health journey. It emphasizes the uniqueness of each person's path to wellness and the importance of integration for lasting health. I invite you to sign up for this transformative series, which could be a game-changer in how we approach cancer treatment and overall well-being. Let's embark on this empowering journey towards greater health together.
>> Register now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heart Disease Increases Dementia Risk
According to the American Heart Association, about 61% of Americans will have cardiovascular disease by 2050. Cardiovascular problems include high blood pressure, heart attack, atrial fibrillation, and heart failure.
Now, research finds that heart disease increases your risk for dementia.
Special: These 7 Things Activate Alzheimer’s in Your Brain
“Heart disease is caused by elevated cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, inactivity, sleep disturbances. Many things cause heart disease, but those same things cause Alzheimer’s disease or dementia,” says Chauncey Crandall, M.D., a world-renowned cardiologist and director of preventive medicine at the Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic in Florida.
Crandall says that when a patient comes into the office with dementia or Alzheimer’s, they check to make sure they don’t have underlying heart disease that is leading to the problem.
Special: Heart Surgeon's Secret to Healthy Blood Pressure
To prevent or slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, the disease most feared by Americans, the first thing to do is to get a good doctor, Crandall, editor of the popular Dr. Crandall's Heart Health Report newsletter, tells Newsmax’s “Newsline.”
In addition, Crandall recommends eating a Mediterranean diet, which is the best healthy brain diet. Exercising regularly and managing diabetes and blood pressure are also important, he says.
Editor’s Note: 4 Signs Your Heart Is Quietly Failing
People with heart disease and/or dementia tend to isolate themselves and they really need to get out and socialize, says Crandall. “They need to be out socially communicating and building new brain pathways,” he explains.
Alzheimer’s disease is a result of the accumulation of the protein amyloid in the brain, says Crandall, and natural ways to treat this include supplementing with vitamin C, B vitamins and antioxidants. In addition, there are now medications that possibly reduce the buildup of amyloid, he says.
Editor’s Note: Discover the Critical Heart-Brain Connection for Optimal Health
This is good news when it comes to protecting ourselves against Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. “So there are pathways we can use to help us. It is not a death sentence,” says Crandall.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was shocked and disappointed but not surprised. My blood tests and scans told me the cancer was back.
I neglected to practice the self-care I preached about and kept pushing my body despite all the messages it was giving me. That was August of 2015.
I worked really hard for 3 years and have now celebrated 6 years of NED! I am confident that I broke the code on breast cancer recurrence, women’s biggest fear.
And I am excited to share this information with you during a 4-day LIVE event:
Conquering Breast Cancer Together – A Balanced Approach to Healing
A recent survey of thousands of women in our community revealed some of your biggest concerns:
  • How can I prevent a recurrence?
  • What can I do if I feel stuck on my healing journey?
  • I want to heal 100% naturally but I am not getting the results that I was hoping for.
  • I chose to do some conventional treatments but now I am not sure where to go from here.
  • I hear so much conflicting information about breast cancer, that I am not sure what to believe.
  • Where can I find a reliable and trustworthy integrative clinic that gets results?
And many more…..
Here are some of the highlights of Conquering Breast Cancer Together:
Day 1:
Is it possible to live without the FEAR of cancer?
What does the data show about combining conventional with natural medicine? (You may be surprised)
How to target breast cancer at its core
What triggers the growth of breast cancer so I can prevent it from ever coming back?
What is the PERFECT anti-cancer diet?
What are Xeno-estrogens and metallo-estrogens and how can I avoid them?
What are the best ways to detox for breast cancer in general?
Day 2:
Are YOUR hormones driving breast cancer?
Are anti-hormone drugs the only solution?
Why is it important to experience the Relaxation Response every single day?
The new science of Exercise Oncology and how it improves survival rates.
Healing the “emotional cancers” builds a stronger Immune System.
Understand the importance of oral health and how it can tip the scales for your journey.
Day 3:
The top targeted supplements that weaken and kill cancer cells.
Sample protocols that are effective.
Discover what it takes to get through some conventional treatments with fewer side effects.
How to soften the side effects of conventional treatments
Tips for choosing an integrative clinic
Day 4:
Innovative cancer therapies
How to disrupt cancer pathways
Non-toxic and safe testing for early detection
What can I do to keep the cancer from coming back?
Are you really “cancer-free”?
How to supercharge your Immune System
There will be an opportunity for you to ask questions about your concerns. You’re going to get downloads, action step worksheets and the recordings of the calls to support your progress.
All of this so you can Never Fear Cancer Again and move forward into your happier and healthier life.
It’s going to be coming out in the next day or so. Watch your inbox for an email when I open up registration for Conquering Breast Cancer Together.
I don’t know when I’ll be teaching this again, but I can tell you that this is an opportunity for you to get focused and motivated to make progress on your healing journey.
Naturally,
Dr. V
P.S. Watch your inbox in the next couple of days for this time-sensitive offer for Conquering Breast Cancer Together. You don’t want to miss it!
P.S.S. Watch the 2-minute video below to see who you best relate to.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Episode 392: CEREAL KILLER
Today, on The HighWire, Del checks in with disaster relief efforts on the ground in Florida with CEO of Strategic Response Partners, Commander Steve Slepcevic, who briefs us on Hurricane Milton landfall and what he is seeing firsthand in the early aftermath.

Then, Jefferey Jaxen reports on the FEMA controversy on the ground in North Carolina, from claiming they’re broke to reports of the agency actually hindering aid. How will they perform now as Florida suffers the effects of Hurricane Milton? And, were North Carolina dams to blame for the flood that caused so much destruction? We take a look at Duke Energy.

Finally, Del welcomes New York Times best-selling author Dr. Naomi Wolf in the studio to speak about the shocking findings her research team uncovered from the Pfizer COVID-19 data which ICAN attorney Aaron Siri, Esq. fought in federal court to have released to the public. Dr. Wolf and her team have evaluated the data and now sounds the alarm in detail in her new book The Pfizer Papers: Pfizer's Crimes Against Humanity, available for pre-order today.

TODAY…Our friends at Plandemic are releasing Plandemic: The Musical HERE online! Click the link for all the details, and to participate in a ‘scavenger hunt’ with some great prizes! Don’t miss it!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Episode 392: CEREAL KILLER
Today, on The HighWire, Del checks in with disaster relief efforts on the ground in Florida with CEO of Strategic Response Partners, Commander Steve Slepcevic, who briefs us on Hurricane Milton landfall and what he is seeing firsthand in the early aftermath.

Then, Jefferey Jaxen reports on the FEMA controversy on the ground in North Carolina, from claiming they’re broke to reports of the agency actually hindering aid. How will they perform now as Florida suffers the effects of Hurricane Milton? And, were North Carolina dams to blame for the flood that caused so much destruction? We take a look at Duke Energy.

Finally, Del welcomes New York Times best-selling author Dr. Naomi Wolf in the studio to speak about the shocking findings her research team uncovered from the Pfizer COVID-19 data which ICAN attorney Aaron Siri, Esq. fought in federal court to have released to the public. Dr. Wolf and her team have evaluated the data and now sounds the alarm in detail in her new book The Pfizer Papers: Pfizer's Crimes Against Humanity, available for pre-order today.

TODAY…Our friends at Plandemic are releasing Plandemic: The Musical HERE online! Click the link for all the details, and to participate in a ‘scavenger hunt’ with some great prizes! Don’t miss it!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In this nugget from last week’s episode, Dr. Rob Whitfield, the nation’s leading expert on Breast Implant Illness (BII), takes us through the process involved in breast explant surgery. He breaks down the essential steps for safely removing implants, explains why this surgery can be life-changing for women suffering from BII, and shares how his revolutionary SHARP method is reshaping recovery. If you're curious about implant failure symptoms or considering explant surgery, this is a must-watch. Don’t miss this powerful conversation—click the button below to watch it now!
You can also watch the full podcast episode with Dr. Rob Whitfield on YouTube by CLICKING HERE, or listen to it now on either SPOTIFY or APPLE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ESSENTIAL

Strength Starts in Your Brain, Not Your Muscles
If you’re working out and not seeing the results you want, you’re not alone. As we age, true strength isn't just about lifting heavier weights; it's about developing optimal neurological connections with your muscles to improve balance, coordination, and mobility. As we age, these connections can weaken, increasing the risk of falls and diminishing overall well-being. Functional strength training can help to optimize the neurological pathways between your brain and muscles, improving your overall fitness. (More)
Weekend Catch-Up Sleep May Protect Your Heart
A lack of sleep is linked to memory issues, obesity, and chronic diseases. Now a new study suggests catching up on sleep over the weekend might benefit the heart, especially for those who are sleep-deprived. Researchers analyzed data from nearly 91,000 people in the UK Biobank, grouping them by how much extra sleep they got on weekends. Those who slept in the most were 19% less likely to develop heart disease than those who slept the least. Plus, individuals with the most weekend catch-up sleep had a 20% lower risk of heart issues. (More)
Nature vs. Nurture: How Much of Your Personality Is Inherited?
Are you more shaped by your genes or upbringing? The nature versus nurture debate is a timeless topic and one that hasn’t been fully solved. While some research suggests that a significant part of your personality may be inherited, the specifics—like how much and which traits—are still unclear. Yet, estimates indicate that anywhere from 30% to 60% of your personality could be genetic. Here’s what that means for you. (More)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
i find it so funny jimmi when you see the adverts for mineral water fresh from the mountain, and then its sold in plastic bottles! i was in the industry for twenty yrs jimmi and if you knew about P.E.T you would laugh at the irony too! of fresh veg,wrapped in plastic, we will never learn buddy.
at one time at school we were given fresh orange juice for health. then it changed to milk, then suddenly milk had to much fat so back to orange then drink 2 litres of water a day but by using pet bottles thats no good, then in comes low fat milk, biggest joke of all time with milk or margarine if you really look at the fat saving it makes zero, zilch.no differance at all, after my times with the heart foundation, they themselves admit it, our grandparents ate sp much fat and oil yet most livedlong and i can never remember them being overweight. nowadays will all the nof at no taste brain washing we get the schools are full of overweight kids! all this writing is just to say ...dont read tomuch jimmi, just dont watch tv for 16 hrs a day and tes walk a 100yards every now and then and our bodies will be their own doctors. experts know 100 ways to make love...but they dont know any ladies ! keep strong jimmi

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OFF THE RECORD: DR BRET WEINSTEIN

Exclusively for ICAN supporters. Naomi Wolf shocked viewers today on The HighWire with bombshell revelations from her new book, The Pfizer Papers. But wait until you hear what she covered with Del in the latest episode of Off The Record, available now on HighWire+!
In this new episode, Del goes Off The Record with New York Times best-selling author, Dr. Naomi Wolf, to provide a thought-provoking analysis of the tensions between modern feminism and transgender rights. She examines why she believes this societal shift is part of a larger agenda intended to destabilize the social fabric. Don’t miss episode 15 of Off the Record, available on HighWire+ NOW!
If you aren’t aware, HighWire+ is our exclusive gift to monthly donors- a video-on-demand platform featuring a brand new show, 24/7 access to a selection of your favorite documentaries, and new titles coming soon!
*If you are an existing donor, sign up using the email address associated with your donation! If you are ready to become a recurring donor, then CLICK HERE and create your new monthly donation!
On behalf of all of us at ICAN and The HighWire, thank you for your continued support, get signed up on HighWire+, and enjoy this new episode of Off The Record!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Your “state of mind” sets the tone for everything in your life. After all, your brain is the control unit through which you perceive the world.

If this one precious organ is out of whack, you might not be seeing or experiencing what you think you are. And that’s plain scary.

Miraculously, a few simple lifestyle changes can have a dramatically positive effect on your brain health that ripples outward to every other part of your life. I'm talking about helpful things like improved memory all the way to life-changing ones like reversing neurodegenerative disease (like Alzheimer’s and dementia).

Knowing the power of alternative and complementary medicines, our friends at Awakened Collective have put together a free ebook with some amazing personal practices, remedies and lifestyle habits that work holistically to boost your brain health.

It’s called 11 Easy Ways to Regenerate Your Brain & Avoid Cognitive Decline and you can download it for FREE using the link below.

Click here to get your copy!

Here’s a bit of what’s inside:

• A sleep optimization technique that flushes out memory-impairing toxins
  • How to reduce brain fog and boost mental clarity with a simple dietary change
  • A science-backed method to enhance focus and productivity at work
  • How just 150 minutes of weekly activity can increase your brain's memory center
  • A revolutionary relaxation technique to reduce stress and enhance cognitive function
  • And much more!
https://thesacredscience.com/avoid-cognitive-decline-ebook

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Did you know that 14 of the 15 top causes of death share a common root cause?

According to the world-renowned Dr. Tom O’Bryan, this single factor is the silent destroyer behind heart disease, cancer, diabetes, obesity, arthritis, and so much more.

It's called "Tissue Destroying Inflammation"

…And most people don’t even know they have it until they’re facing a serious health crisis.

Watch THIS VIDEO to see how it works and, more importantly, how to STOP it.

Here’s why this is critical:
🚨 It’s stealthy: You won’t "feel" this inflammation breaking down your cells—until the symptoms start to pile up.
🚨 It’s dangerous: Fatigue, unexplained weight gain, mood swings, lingering pain—these could all be signs.
🚨 It’s reversible: Dr. O’Bryan and 70+ world-leading doctors are revealing how to fight back in.

>> Get your F.REE ticket to this life-changing event now.

Dr. O’Bryan cleared his schedule—leaving behind global conferences—to bring this critical message straight to YOU.

This isn’t just another health summit.

This is groundbreaking information that could reverse serious conditions like cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and more.

• If you’ve been struggling with symptoms that no doctor can diagnose…
  • If you’ve tried everything and still don’t feel like yourself…
  • Or if you’re simply looking for a way to stay healthier, longer...
You need to see this.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Have you noticed yourself having so-called "senior moments?”

Forgetting names, misplacing items, or struggling to focus?

You're not alone…

Young or old, most people have these moments, and they are signs your brain could use a tune-up.

When you learn to befriend your brain with practices and tools that nurture its health, you can restore and enhance your clarity.

Curious?

→ Save your seat to watch your pick of 30 expert-led sessions on brain health this weekend.

Here's what you’ll learn at this FREE series of sessions:

• The 6 critical factors that can help you keep Alzheimer's at bay
  • How to boost your neuroplasticity for better cognition
  • How to use the connection between your brain and your gut’s health to your advantage
  • Natural ways to clear away the dreaded brain fog and enhance mental clarity
  • Brain-boosting nutritional strategies that go beyond "eat more fish"
  • And a wealth of cutting-edge techniques to reduce stress and its impact on your brain!
Watch This Weekend (for FREE!)

**Access to these sessions is only available until Midnight Pacific Time this Sunday.**

By safeguarding your cognitive health now, your friends and family will be thanking you — and celebrating you — for years to come.

Check out the line-up of speakers and register to watch (before it’s over!)

To your health and longevity,

Naomi Adams
Community Director
Awakening To Your Life’s Purpose

P.S. Imagine being able to stay focused throughout your day, Jim, easily recalling important information and feeling confident in your cognitive powers year after year.

Train Your Brain for Lifelong Health

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Super quick ... registration my for new program Conquering Breast Cancer Together, is now open.

Click HERE for registration details.

Naturally,

Dr. V

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

New 5 Minute Read
Top Tips for Seasonally Adjusting Your Diet with Recipes

With the change of season comes a new variety of foods that you can look at incorporating into your diet. Eating seasonally allows us to align our nutrition with what our bodies need during each phase of the year. Check out our latest article for our top tips for adjusting your diet as the seasons change.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Latest Podcast
Reduce Anxiety and Stress Through EFT Tapping: Healing Techniques with Jennifer Partridge

Did you know that EFT tapping can reduce stress hormones like cortisol by up to 43%? Learn how tapping, combined with somatic practices, NLP, and breathwork, can help you release anxiety and become your most authentic self.
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

mail

mail

Trending Recipe
Ultimate Fall Salad

For the Northern Hemisphere, fall is officially here, and that means this recipe will be on high rotation. The maple pecans and apple really bring this salad together to be the star of any seasonal dinner table.
CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPE

mail
This Week's Hot Health Tip
It is thought that 17.3% of the population is at risk of zinc deficiency due to dietary inadequacy. Brittle nails, hair loss, and dull skin are just some of the telltale signs that your body could be low in this essential mineral. Try adding in oysters, pumpkin seeds, pecans, split peas, Brazil nuts, and peanuts to your diet to increase your zinc intake.
In good health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Blueberry's Hidden Powers Revealed: 200+ Therapeutic Possibilities
As we age, maintaining cognitive function becomes an increasing concern. But what if a simple berry extract could help keep our minds sharp? New research suggests wild blueberry extract may offer cognitive benefits for healthy older adults.
Stress and Anxiety Solutions: The Top 10 Natural Approaches Backed by Science
In today's fast-paced, high-pressure world, stress and anxiety have become all too common. Join us in exploreing natural, safe, and effective alternatives to conventional psychiatric medications for managing these prevalent mental health concerns.
The Laughter Cure: 30 Research-Proven Reasons to Embrace the Lighter Side of Life
In a world burdened by stress, anxiety, and chronic disease, what if the key to unlocking better health and happiness was as simple as a hearty laugh? As it turns out, the old adage "laughter is the best medicine" may hold more truth than we ever imagined. Prepare to have your funny bone tickled and your mind blown as we embark on a journey through the fascinating world of gelotology - the study of laughter - and uncover 30 research-backed reasons why laughter truly is medicine for the body, mind, and soul.
FEATURED VIDEO
3 Free Breathing Techniques — Dr Edward Group + Bryan Mirabella
In this 1-hour interview, they discuss:

— 3 free breathing techniques that will change your life
— Why most people are not breathing correctly
— The secret to oxidizing your brain for increased clarity, productivity, and energy
— Why most animals breathe through their noses and why this is the primary method of respiration
— Easy ways to get started with breathwork for less stress, more joy, and more living!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If muscle tension, cramps, or post-workout soreness is keeping you from living your life to the fullest…
I want to share my secret weapon with you: Magnesium.
This super-nutrient powers more than 300 essential functions in your body and specifically helps reduce pain, ease cramps, and relieve tension associated with hormone shifts—which can make light to moderate exercise more doable (and enjoyable).
But that’s not all—magnesium also speeds up your recovery time, so you can bounce back faster after physical activities like walking in nature, yoga, or lifting weights.
And the best part?
It promotes deeper, more restorative sleep by binding to GABA receptors in your brain, regulating melatonin (your sleep hormone), and calming your nervous system.
That’s why when you start a magnesium regimen, you’ll wake up feeling refreshed, energized, and ready to OWN the day.
Want to learn more about how this life-saving mineral can elevate your self-care routine?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey Jimi,
Can I get enough protein from plants?
Is plant protein inferior to animal protein?
Is plant protein incomplete?

These are the common questions I get from my clients.
And I don't blame them—I had the same doubts when I started my journey into plant-based nutrition.
The good news is that you can get enough protein from plants, and the notion that plant protein is inferior to animal protein is a myth…
Plant proteins are just as effective in supporting your health and fitness goals…
However, they come with additional benefits, such as being low in saturated fats and cholesterol, which can contribute to better heart health.
They are also rich in fiber, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, which leads to better digestion, improved immune function, and a lower risk of chronic diseases.
So, what would be on your plate tonight?
As for me, I’m sticking with my leafy buddies.
Because many studies have shown that diets high in plant-based proteins can reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
So if you're worried about where to get the highest concentration of protein in plant-based foods, I have a great resource for you…
It's called the Top 15 Best Sources of Plant-Based Protein.
Click here to get the free guide about “Top 15 Best Sources of Plant-Based Protein”.
Additionally, when you download the guide, you’ll also get access to my upcoming 5-day challenge called “Plant-Based Beginner’s Bootcamp.”
In this challenge, you’ll discover how the POWER of a healthy diet can rival and sometimes outperform drugs or surgeries to prevent and reverse chronic illnesses like cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, autoimmune disorders, and heart disease without any bad side effects.
The only side effects are good ones - like increased energy, improved mood, deeper sleep, and better digestion.
Plus, you’ll want to avoid this ONE big blunder almost everyone makes when they go green. I even messed up here!
Go here to get your free guide and secure your seat at the Plant-Based Beginner’s Bootcamp today!
Kim
P.S. This challenge is not only for beginners, it's also perfect for anyone looking to enhance their plant-based journey and achieve optimal health. Secure your free ticket HERE.
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,
We see Big Media marketing antibiotics as “miracle drugs”.
But what they don’t tell you is that antibiotics can also kill off the good bacteria in your gut.
In a recent conversation that I had with Robert Scott Bell, a renowned homeopath and natural health advocate…
He compared antibiotics to chemotherapy!
Just like chemo kills the good and the bad, so does antibiotics.​
Robert went on to say…

"Antibiotics technically mean anti-life…”

And when antibiotics enter your body… They cause HAVOC deep in your gut.

The very same place where 70% of your immune cells are found.

So, Jimi, if you’re battling with your health …

You need to ask yourself … How is my gut microbiome? (Try this to start improving your health!)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Health is important for every one of us.

Over 60% of people worldwide including our youth suffer from chronic diseases.

This is unacceptable and needs to change.

That's why we say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. 😡🥺🫥

Together, we channel our energy (and emotions) into a global movement that's so powerful that decision-makers and governments can't ignore it.

How will you SPEAK UP & GET INVOLVED?

The unfortunate fact is that healthcare will NOT change unless we demand it and decision-makers support prevention and lifestyle-based medicine.

Thank you so much for stepping up.

With Gratitude!🙏🏼

Johannes & LMS Team

PS: The highlight of our awareness campaign is the Lifestyle Medicine Summit Oct 18-24, 2024 featuring 50+ world-renowned leaders with actionable, evidence-based protocols to prevent, reduce, and reverse chronic symptoms. We'll live-stream the 7-day event on our summit website and select social media platforms.

To support our volunteer team we hope you upgrade to PREMIUM ACCESS which includes

• 2024 All-Inclusive 7-Day Lifestyle Medicine Summit Premium Access
  • 2024 Watch 50+ Summit Live Presentations
  • 50+ Recordings (lifetime access)
  • Transcripts of all interviews in book format
  • 24 CE/CP/CME Professional Educational Credits (NBHWC, CPD Standards, ABLM/IBLM - Optional)
  • Course: 101 The Art & Science of Self-Healing
  • Book ‘Lifestyle Medicine Works
  • Book ‘The 6 Root-Cause(s) of all Symptoms
  • Worksheet: Your 4 Healthcare Treatment Options
  • Worksheet: Organ-Mind-Brain Anatomy
  • Worksheet: 10 Micro-Habit Lifestyle Prescriptions® for Vitality & Longevity
  • BONUS: One ticket for the Lifestyle Medicine WORKS™ AWARDS Live Event on November 9, 2024.
PLUS you really may be interested in this PREMIUM ACCESS Health ADD-ON Package.

Imagine the possibilities if all US Presidential Candidates sign the declaration and commit to end the Chronic Disease Epidemic.

Pretty cool …😊👍Let's make it happen.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
If muscle tension, cramps, or post-workout soreness is keeping you from living your life to the fullest…
I want to share my secret weapon with you: Magnesium.
This super-nutrient powers more than 300 essential functions in your body and specifically helps reduce pain, ease cramps, and relieve tension associated with hormone shifts—which can make light to moderate exercise more doable (and enjoyable).
But that’s not all—magnesium also speeds up your recovery time, so you can bounce back faster after physical activities like walking in nature, yoga, or lifting weights.
And the best part?
It promotes deeper, more restorative sleep by binding to GABA receptors in your brain, regulating melatonin (your sleep hormone), and calming your nervous system.
That’s why when you start a magnesium regimen, you’ll wake up feeling refreshed, energized, and ready to OWN the day.
Want to learn more about how this life-saving mineral can elevate your self-care routine?

so if you do no exercise you get fat, if you do exercise you need treatment oh well better watch tv with a beer then!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Avian Flu is Scary: It still causes pink eye. However we urge vaccinations with regular flu shots and are buying millions more doses of dangerous bird flu vaccines.​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Learn how to reduce or eliminate chronic fibro pain with a combination of diet, lifestyle, and nutritional therapies.

You’ll Learn:​

• The NUMNBER ONE thing for reducing chronic fibromyalgia pain
  • What causes fibro pain and how to begin to eliminate the cause
  • How poor sleep, adrenal fatigue, nutritional deficiencies, lifestyle, diet, toxins, and stress affect inflammation and pain
  • Steps for restoring deep restorative sleep, correcting adrenal fatigue, balancing neurotransmitters, eliminating IBS, and more.
**All who register will receive the recorded replay of the presentation. If you have not been able to watch/attend all of last month's Q&A sessions, you can find those replays HERE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You’ve probably heard “you are what you eat.”

The nutrients in our food affect our physical health, energy levels, and body composition. Eating a balanced diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients can promote better health, while a diet high in processed foods and sugars can lead to various health issues. There's also growing evidence linking diet to mental health. Certain foods can influence mood, cognitive function, and even mental disorders. For example, diets rich in omega-3 fatty acids, fruits, and vegetables are associated with lower rates of depression and anxiety.
Avoiding processed foods, sugar, seed oils, toxins, plastics, etc., is also crucial for long term “good” health.
There are numerous “healthy diets” being promoted at any given time. And while fad diets come and go, eating a plant based diet (2/3 plant based 1/3 animal or vegetable protein) and avoiding processed foods continues to stand the test of time for promoting good health.
A plant based diet is the original anti-inflammatory diet. Whether Paleo, Whole Foods, or Mediterranean
An anti-inflammatory diet is designed to help reduce inflammation in the body, which can contribute to various chronic diseases such as arthritis, heart disease, and certain cancers.

Here are some keys things to consider when following an anti-inflammatory diet:

Focus on Whole Foods: Emphasize unprocessed, whole foods over refined and processed options. I call it REAL food. This is food that is minimally processed and comes from the ground, bush, tree, or animal.
Balance Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids: Increase omega-3 intake (found in fish, flaxseeds, and walnuts) while reducing omega-6 intake (found in many processed and fried foods).
Seed oils, such as soybean oil, corn oil, sunflower oil, and canola oil, are high in omega-6 fatty acids. Omega-6 fatty acids are a type of polyunsaturated fat that plays important roles in the body, including cell structure, energy production, and hormone regulation. And while omega 6 is essential for good health, too much or too little omega 3 causes inflammation.
Omega-6 vs. Omega-3 Balance:
- Both omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids are essential fats that must be obtained from the diet, but they have different effects on inflammation. Omega-3 fatty acids (found in fish, flaxseeds, and walnuts) are known for their anti-inflammatory properties, while excessive omega-6 intake can promote pro-inflammatory processes.
- A typical Western diet can have a ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids that is as high as 15:1 or even 20:1, whereas a more balanced ratio is considered to be around 4:1 or lower.
Numerous studies suggest that high omega-6 intake, particularly in the absence of sufficient omega-3 intake, may be associated with increased risk of chronic diseases, including cardiovascular disease, obesity, and inflammatory disorders.
Inflammatory Pathways:
- Omega-6 fatty acids can be converted into pro-inflammatory compounds (such as arachidonic acid) that may contribute to inflammation and related health issues, including heart disease, arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions.
Food Sources of Omega-6:
- Common sources include seed oils (such as soybean, corn, safflower, and sunflower oil), processed foods, snacks, and fried foods made with these oils, as well as livestock who are raised on corn, wheat, soy, and other omega 6 rich grains.
To promote a healthier balance, consider reducing the intake of high omega-6 seed oils and processed foods that contain these oils. Instead, focus on incorporating more omega-3-rich foods into your diet.
- You can also choose cooking oils that have a better balance of fatty acids, such as olive, coconut or avocado oil.
Increase Omega-3 Intake: Include more fatty fish (like salmon, mackerel, and sardines), flaxseeds, chia seeds, and walnuts in your diet to boost omega-3 levels.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Limit Added Sugars and Refined Carbohydrates: Cut back on sugary snacks, sodas, white bread, and pastries.
Excessive sugar consumption is associated with inflammation in the body.
Here are some key points regarding sugar and its impact on inflammation:
1. Increased Production of Advanced Glycation End Products (AGEs):
- When sugar combines with proteins or fats in the bloodstream, it can form harmful compounds called advanced glycation end products (AGEs). These compounds can promote inflammation and are linked to various chronic diseases.
2. Insulin Resistance is a common result of high sugar intake, particularly from refined sugars and sugary beverages. This condition is characterized by the body's reduced ability to respond to insulin, which can result in higher blood sugar levels, arteriosclerosis, and chronic inflammation over time.
Diets high in sugar, especially added sugars and processed foods, can contribute to weight gain and obesity. Excess fat, particularly visceral fat (fat around the organs), is associated with increased levels of inflammatory markers in the body.
4. High sugar intake can stimulate the liver to produce inflammatory cytokines, proteins that play a key role in the inflammatory response. Elevated levels of these cytokines can lead to chronic low-grade inflammation.
5. Diets high in sugar can negatively impact gut health by altering the gut microbiome, which plays a critical role in regulating inflammation. An imbalance in gut bacteria can lead to increased intestinal permeability (often referred to as "leaky gut"), which may further contribute to systemic inflammation.
Several studies have found correlations between high sugar consumption and increased markers of inflammation in the body. For example, diets high in added sugars have been linked to higher levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), a common marker of inflammation.
Research has also shown that sugary beverages are particularly problematic; consuming these drinks has been associated with a higher risk of developing chronic diseases linked to inflammation, such as type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
Limit Added Sugars: The American Heart Association recommends limiting added sugars to no more than 6% of daily caloric intake (about 100 calories or 25 grams for women and 150 calories or 37.5 grams for men).
Choose Healthy Fats: opt for sources of healthy fats, such as olive oil, avocados, and nuts, while limiting saturated and trans fats.
Incorporate Antioxidants: Include plenty of colorful fruits and vegetables that are high in antioxidants, which help combat oxidative stress.
Healthy Whole Foods Include:
1. Fruits: Berries (blueberries, strawberries), cherries, oranges, and apples.
2. Vegetables: Leafy greens (spinach, kale), broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and bell peppers.
3. Whole Grains: Brown rice, quinoa, barley, and whole oats.
4. Healthy Fats: Olive oil, avocado, nuts (walnuts, almonds), and seeds (chia, flaxseeds).
5. Lean Proteins: Fatty fish (salmon, mackerel, sardines), grass fed free range, chicken, turkey, lean beef, and plant-based proteins (tofu, legumes).
6. Herbs and Spices: Turmeric, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, and rosemary, all of which have anti-inflammatory properties.
7. Fermented Foods: Yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, and kimchi, which support gut health.
Foods to Limit or Avoid:
1. Processed Foods: Fast food, packaged snacks, and ready-to-eat meals.
2. Sugary Beverages: Soda, fruit juices with added sugar, and energy drinks.
3. Refined Carbs: White bread, pastries, and other baked goods made with white flour.
4. Trans Fats: Found in some margarines, fried foods, and commercially baked goods.
5. Excessive Alcohol: Limit alcohol consumption, particularly sugary cocktails.

Want To Know What Is The Best Diet For You?

FREE Report – “What’s The Right Diet For You?”

Grab your FREE copy of Dr. Rodger Murphree’s eReport that examines the pros and cons of todays most popular diets.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Featured Talk
HealthMeans' goal is to help raise awareness about breast cancer, which affects millions of people and their families. Early detection and preventive measures are crucial in the fight against this disease. We hope you find valuable insights in 7 Steps to Preventing Breast Cancer with Dr. Véronique Desaulniers.

Together, we can support those affected and take proactive steps toward prevention during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

You’ll learn:

• Discover the 7 Essentials System
  • Early breast cancer detection
  • Are breast self exams really helpful?
  • And more!
Dr. Véronique Desaulniers, better known as Dr. V, is the founder of Breast Cancer Conqueror® and the 7 Essentials System®, and is co-founder of My Breast Friend™. Her signature process has empowered thousands of women in over 56 countries worldwide. Her mission is to "save lives, one breast at a time."

Dr. V has personally conquered breast cancer twice, which gives her an empathetic perspective to understand other women facing a healing journey. Her signature book, Heal Breast Cancer Naturally, is a #1 Amazon Best Seller in 10 categories and in 5 countries. Dr. V has been featured in the world-renowned Truth About Cancer Docu-series and TTAC LIVE stages as well as many summits and podcasts.
Featured Download​
A breast cancer diagnosis brings a whirlwind of emotions — fear, stress, and confusion, to name a few. If you or someone you love is newly diagnosed, we want you to know you’re not alone!

Living Beyond Breast Cancer (LBBC) has created a guide for the newly diagnosed to help you navigate this challenging time. Whether you’re struggling to understand your diagnosis, learning about treatment options, or seeking emotional support, this eBook is filled with valuable resources, practical advice, and expert tips to help you every step of the way.

In this comprehensive eBook, you’ll find:

• What to expect after a diagnosis, including treatment options
  • Ways to cope with the emotional toll of breast cancer
  • Advice on talking with loved ones about your diagnosis
  • Information about where to find support and community resources
  • And more!
--->>Download the eBook today and take the first step toward understanding your path forward!
Featured Event​
If you are a regular here in the HealthMeans community, then you will remember Jana Danielson from those life-changing Pelvic Floor and Cooch Ball webinars. She’s back with something that'll set your world on fire.

From October 15-17, 2024, Jana is hosting From Blah to Bloom: Your Ultimate Wellness Reboot Challenge. This 3-day event is the culmination of everything she’s learned about women's health and wellness, focusing on three essential pillars:
  1. Ignite your MINDSET
  2. Energize your MOVEMENT
  3. Supercharge your METABOLISM
In just 20-30 minutes a day, you'll:

• Shatter limiting beliefs holding you back
  • Discover the JOY in movement tailored just for you
  • Unlock the secrets to a FIRED-UP metabolism
As part of our HealthMeans family, you know the power of taking charge of your health. This FREE challenge is your opportunity to take it to the next level...​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It’s the biggest cancer secret you’ve NEVER been told…

And for a limited time, I’m letting you in on it—for F.REE.

But before I do, you need to know this:

🚨 This info could save your life or someone you love… and it’s NOT what your doctor is telling you.

Starting October 15th, you’re invited to watch the Conquering Cancer: The Missing Link docuseries, featuring 43 of the world’s top doctors, researchers, and cancer survivors.
mail

👉 Claim your F.REE ticket here!

What’s the missing link to preventing and conquering cancer?

It’s something so shockingly simple, yet so powerful, that Big Pharma wishes it would stay buried.

And if you’ve ever wondered why the same treatments keep failing, you’ll want to know why nobody in mainstream medicine is talking about this.

What You’ll Uncover:

🔥 Why the #1 root cause of cancer is being kept secret—and how YOU can fix it.
🔥 A revolutionary approach that’s helping thousands beat cancer naturally (and why your oncologist won’t tell you about it).
🔥 Why so many cancer patients relapse, and how to break the cycle for good.
🔥 A new cancer-fighting strategy that doesn’t involve endless appointments or painful treatments.

👉 Reserve your F.REE pass now!

Why Is It F.REE?

VU Sponsors