Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’m sure you’re hearing talk (and misinformation!) about the coronavirus (COVID-19) everywhere in the media.

My message to you today, and always, is one of empowerment — as well as some context for what you’re reading. I hope you’re open to a few thoughts today that AREN’T what you’re reading in the media. (You know how the media loves a sexy headline that drives up ad revenue!)

Here’s some truth: You CAN take steps to strengthen your immune system and help protect your health.

mail

And here’s my prediction:

While I think the mass hysteria in the public right now will likely cause a recession, I don’t think this virus will be a pandemic or anything close to it.

Of course, my heart breaks for the families affected. But may I offer some really concrete suggestions, as well as some context that I think may help keep us all grounded?

Rational thought disappears, even in smart, educated people when fear walks in the door.

I don’t believe there’s evidence currently warranting the reactions and global economic fallout we’ve seen. Many billion-dollar-revenue events are being canceled.

Governments are reacting by shutting down public transportation and pledging billions of dollars. Schools are canceling classes.

All reactions to a virus that doesn’t look, from the numbers, like it will even be one of the top infectious disease killers of this year.

Some influenza really hits healthy people hard, even children. But the coronavirus hasn’t been devastating to populations except the elderly and seriously immune-compromised (who are already sick for other reasons).

4 bright spots to think about:

• One, the number of those infected is decreasing in China.
  • Two, airfares are dropping — it’s a great time to book a trip!
  • Three, you’ll get some great stock investment opportunities, when the stock market stops free-falling.
  • And, four, when it gets warm, “cold and flu season” ends.
What can you be doing, that is reasonable and appropriate, to give you strength against not only Coronavirus but any viral or bacterial infection?

Obviously, wash your hands and don’t touch sick people or their belongings.

If you travel by air, the surgical masks don’t actually do much to keep you from getting others’ germs. They’re designed for people in the medical profession not to spread their own germs if they’re ill at work.

However, wearing a mask probably does at least remind you not to touch your face. If you touch the tray tables on the plane or other people, wash your hands well with soap and hot water.

And here are 5 seriously powerful coronavirus tips:

• Vitamin D. Probably the #1 thing you can do is to get your vitamin D levels up. People who have optimal (100 - 170) D levels rarely get sick, and they don’t get cancer, either! Hundreds of studies link optimal vitamin D levels to low disease risk (including infectious disease).

Most lab results I see are people who are extremely low for vitamin D. Get in the sun as often as you can. But also consider a high-quality supplement, and my Swiss doctor suggests that people who don’t know what their D levels are, or people who are low, take 5,000 to 10,000 IU while we get through cold and flu season!

I asked a bunch of functional medicine doc friends if they’ve tested whether any specific supplement gets measurable D levels up. One colleague said she sees people’s numbers go up, fast, with this brand.
  • Zinc. Your immune system needs zinc. In the labs I see, 95% of Americans are deficient. Zinc is a catalyst for literally hundreds of transactions in the body, especially the immune system. You may want to take it daily, until summer or beyond. This is the brand I buy.
  • Vitamin C. Ascorbic acid is garbage, made of corn syrup derived with hydrochloric acid! I like this brand, because it’s made entirely from superfoods high in C, and it’s not even expensive.
  • Wi-Fi. My Swiss doc says she’s measured people’s white blood cell activity (a major biomarker of immune function strength) before and after Wi-Fi exposure, and the difference is dramatic. White blood cells become dysfunctional after just seconds of Wi-Fi exposure!

So, turn your Wi-Fi off at night, keep it turned off, on your cell phone except when absolutely necessary. And limit your exposure as much as you can.
To a healthy, high-vibe week!

P.S. Want more tips and truth about the coronavirus — and how to use natural means (rather than devastating antibiotics) to get well, whenever you’re sick?

Be sure to listen to the new episode of my podcast. Check it out here.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Coronavirus cases in New York up by 25: “Containment area” now being implemented in the state, enforced by the National Guard
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-03-11-new-york-coronavirus-cases-increase-containment-area.html
Yep on the same day that the administration said stay cal this will all go away.
As he was trying to get congress to pour money into the economy bucket that was draining because of the corona virus.
He needs to treat the cause not the symptoms as far as the economy is concerned.
fight the virus and the economy will rise back up.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep on the same day that the administration said stay cal this will all go away.
As he was trying to get congress to pour money into the economy bucket that was draining because of the corona virus.
He needs to treat the cause not the symptoms as far as the economy is concerned.
fight the virus and the economy will rise back up.

I thought removing the cause but not the symptoms was Rocky Horror!!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah why he is former pandemic adviser. Never tell trump something he does not want to hear especially if it is the truth.
He will have to verify it with his social media director aka former golf caddy.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
yeah why he is former pandemic adviser. Never tell trump something he does not want to hear especially if it is the truth.
He will have to verify it with his social media director aka former golf caddy.

Crom, maybe read the article Jimi posted about the Health Ranger’s prediction of numbers of infections/deaths. He’s got some of the best info around, afaik.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
imho that is a bit of an alarmist article and not what we need right now.
Agreed serious, very serious but the martial law line is over the top.

But in other articles, he said the only real way to stop corona from spreading is to initiate medical quarantine ie: medical martial law. Lockdown for a month or so on travel etc so that spreading is stopped.
I don’t like the idea of “martial law” either, but I’m not sure what else we can do at this point. Scary.

VU Sponsors