Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Live on Purpose with Antonio Neves

It can be all too easy to wake up one day and wonder how we got where we are. This can be especially jarring if you look around and feel unhappy about your position in life, or that you missed out on achieving your dreams. We get to this place from living on autopilot.

Many people get stuck in that moment, when they realize things didn’t turn out as planned. But if we instead use that realization to start living life on our own terms, we can continue to create exciting, fulfilling experiences.

Today on The Broken Brain Podcast, Dhru talks to his good friend Antonio Neves about living life purposefully and overcoming those tough realizations.

Antonio is an internationally recognized leadership speaker, author, and award-winning journalist. He is the author of three books, and his latest book, Stop Living On Autopilot: Take Responsibility for Your Life and Rediscover a Bolder, Happier You, was just released. On his podcast The Best Thing, Antonio talks with leaders about the best thing to happen to them that would never appear on a resume. Antonio’s speaking audiences over the years have included: Google, Amazon, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Booking.com, Credit Union National Association, Stanford University, and more. For over 10 years, Antonio worked as a correspondent in New York City with top television networks including NBC, PBS, and BET Networks. Antonio is a graduate of Western Michigan University and holds a master’s degree from Columbia University.

One of the biggest mistakes people make is saying their best years are behind them. Dhru and Antonio dive into why this happens and how we can instead reframe our lives to believe that the “best thing” hasn’t happened yet.

Antonio shares his personal story of transformation, a rollercoaster of reaching dreams, feeling lost, and rediscovering his calling and purpose. He talks about how close friendships helped get him where he is today, why we need to recommit to our dreams every single day, and the top reasons most people give up on their dreams.

Living on autopilot doesn’t get us where we want to be. We can pause, truly think about the stories we are telling ourselves, and get clear on what we really want.

I hope you’ll tune in to take a deeper look at living your own life with purpose.

Wishing you health and happiness,
Mark Hyman, MD

Click here to listen on the web

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Scale Won’t Budge? These Toxins May Sabotage Weight Loss​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

A Mindful Approach to Better Health​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Fragmented sleep patterns can predict vulnerability to chronic stress​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Scientists show what loneliness looks like in the brain​

News​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've put together a brand new eBook I'm really excited to share with you!

It's called The Anti-Cancer Diet: The Most Scientifically Validated Diet for Reducing Cancer Risk.

I interviewed 3 world-renowned integrative and holistic medical doctors on this subject and turned it into an eBook, now it's yours!

Click here for your free ebook.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Wondering why you are experiencing unexplained brain fog, weight gain, digestive problems, poor sleep and exhaustion?
Your adrenals could be overtaxed.
Join us and learn solutions for regaining focus and energy, improving mood and resolving sleep issues so you can feel like you again!
—>>Get to the root of your health concerns when you attend this complimentary, online event!
Be sure to mark your calendar for day one on February 1-7, 2021!
Why attend this important health event?
Your host and my good friend, Marcelle Pick, has been helping women jumpstart their health in a supportive, nurturing way for over three decades. Now more than ever, she sees women who are feeling scared, unable to sleep, waking up exhausted, feeling irritable, having no sex drive, gaining weight for no reason and feeling helpless that there is not way out. Having struggled with adrenal fatigue herself, she understands what it’s like to feel profoundly stressed and exhausted.
Through a functional medicine approach, Marcelle has successfully treated hundreds of patients with adrenal dysfunction, helping them to regain their hope and health naturally.
She’s here to help you by sharing her wisdom and experience.
The Adrenal Solutions Summit could help you:
  • Understand the science behind adrenal dysfunction
  • Recognize the stages of adrenal fatigue
  • Use detox, diet and supplementation for adrenal health
  • Resolve hormonal headaches and migraines
  • Reestablish hormone balance
  • Mitigate the effects of toxic mold exposure
  • Incorporate long-term solutions for bone health
  • And more!
Wellness and vitality are within your grasp!
—>>I’ll see you online at The Adrenal Solutions Summit when you register now!
To your vibrant health,
Dr. Susanne Bennett
P.S. When you register for The Adrenal Solutions Summit, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is worth posting twice, very good info here.
Hey Jimi,

While millions of people have been devastated mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially due to the global pandemic – those dealing with chronic conditions like cancer are REALLY being challenged right now.

Contrary to the old medical paradigm, cancer is actually a metabolic disease...which, as the cutting edge science agrees, has a lot to do with compromised mitochondrial function and a weakened cellular immune response.

That’s why, during these unique times, it's more important than ever to learn all there is about preventing and reversing cancer.

That’s why I’m sharing this completely FREE online event with you…

The Global Cancer Symposium 2.0

Over the last several months, Nathan Crane, a renowned natural health expert with over 15 years in the health field, a multi-award winning documentary filmmaker, an award winning author and international speaker, has brought together over two dozen of the world leading cancer experts from around the world (including me!) to share the most effective, affordable, scientifically validated and non-toxic solutions for preventing and reversing cancer during this week-long event.

And it’s all free!

→ Click here to attend the Global Cancer Symposium and learn the most effective, natural and integrative solutions for preventing and reversing cancer

Whether you have been diagnosed with cancer and want to find new, innovative ways to fight it, you’re supporting a loved one in the battle, or you simply want to do all you can to prevent a diagnosis, this is the place to be.

Here are just a few of the talks you’ll have access to:

• Dr. Veronique Desaulniers: Facing Your Fears: How to Tackle the Anxiety of a Terrifying Prognosis
  • Dr. Rashid Buttar: Why We Get Cancer: The Vital Role of the Immune System to Fight Damaged Cells
  • Elaine Gibson: Redefining the Impossible: Beating Stage 4 Cancer with an Integrative Approach
  • Jason Prall: Ancient Wisdom For Living A Long, Healthy, Cancer-Free Life In Our Modern Time
  • Dr. Thomas Lodi: What is Cancer? Beyond “Rapid Cell Growth” – The Truth About Why and How Cancer Grows
You’ll learn more in one week than you could in years of classes and seminars!

Just use this link to register and save your spot today.

Jason Prall

P.S. I hope you’ll join me! This is going to be a game-changer for anyone with cancer and anyone who wants to prevent or reverse cancer.

Click here now

See you at the Symposium!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here are 3 natural and effective home remedies for burns

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

California stops injecting Moderna’s coronavirus vaccines after “disturbing number” of severe reactions​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vaccine skeptics now being labeled part of “extremist” groups in latest merger of Big Pharma and the police state government​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How to Create Lasting Sugar Freedom

You may quickly notice that this email doesn't sound quite like Mike.

And before you worry and think he’s been hijacked, I’ll let you know it’s me - Dani - your energetic and passionate co-host of the recent Quit Sugar Summit!

Firstly, I have to say a HUGE thank you to each of you who followed along with us last week and sent us loving messages about the impact the summit has had on your life already.

These last few weeks have been life changing. Not only for me, but for all of the people who followed along and had huge breakthroughs listening to our speakers. Wahoo!

So, what am I doing in your inbox now that the summit is over?

Well…

Over the past 5 years, I’ve been paying close attention and studying sugar and sugar addiction to better understand WHY so many people seemed to struggle on and off again with their relationship with sugar and could never quite seem to get a handle on it.

After all, we can’t begin to discover a solution to this problem until we first understand WHY the problem exists in the first place.

What I discovered is that most people are missing at least one of the 3 Keys that are absolutely mandatory to create lasting change with sugar.

No matter how hard they worked or tried to detox from sugar and willpower themselves to make it stick, it wouldn’t.

They would revert to old patterns and old eating habits (not to forget the toxic mentality and thoughts it would bring up) EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Sound familiar?

If you’ve tried giving up sugar in the past and it didn't last…

If you’re tired of the exhaustion and daily cravings....

If you want to put an end to the fight against food and learn to trust your body again…

I’m beyond excited to officially announce that I’ve put together a special little thank you gift just for you for following along with the summit last week.

Starting tomorrow, Friday Jan 22nd I’ll be hosting a 3 part workshop video series that is going to share with you my exact formula and the 3 keys that I use with my clients to finally help them break through sugar cravings and create lasting sugar freedom in their life once and for all!

And the best part, it’s FREE to join!

[Click here to register and save your seat now]

Mark your calendars now and settle in for an incredible weekend!

Friday, Jan 22nd at 12 PM PST
Saturday, Jan 23rd at 12 PM PST
Sunday, Jan 24th at 12 PM PST

In this workshop series I’ll not only reveal the 3 key pillars everyone needs to create lasting sugar freedom and an effortless relationship with food, but I’ll also be sharing the deep truth as to WHY we’re addicted to sugar in the first place.

As we shared multiple times last week, our biggest fear is that you’ll take the momentum you gained last week and do nothing with it. Stay stuck. Stay addicted. Stay frustrated and overwhelmed.

This workshop series is my way of helping you take everything you learned last week and take ACTION in the right direction on your journey to freedom with food and sugar.

You’ll receive a powerful workbook once you register that you’ll be using to take action each day after the workshops. By the end of the weekend you’ll be feeling clear and excited about your next steps on your journey!

Are you ready?

Click here to register and join me on Zoom starting tomorrow!

See you there.

Love & Light,

Dani

Quit Sugar Summit Co-Host & Sugar Freedom Coach

P.s. Our Zoom room will only allow a certain number of people in at one time. So don’t wait to register and save your seat for tomorrow! Click here to get registered.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Friday​

January 22, 2021

Ever heard of the yellow car phenomenon? You will spot more yellow cars on the road if you're always thinking about yellow cars. When we become aware of something we tend to see more of that thing. You see what you want to see. You will see an opportunity if you are thinking of an opportunity. Pay attention to your thoughts. Slowly you will become skilled at noticing and quickly acting upon opportunities. The more you focus on the good things in life, the more you will attract the same things. Your personal focus holds immense power. Bring attention to what you want to attract in your life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Autoimmune conditions are on the rise that it’s worrying doctors themselves.

But so many in the medical field still don’t understand what this is, resulting in misdiagnoses and wrong protocols.

Today, we say ‘no more’ to this kind of suffering.

My brother, Jonathan Otto, has been fortunate enough to meet and interview 30 of the best natural medicine experts who have the answers you’ve been looking for.

And their overall consensus?

You can reverse your autoimmune disease... if you have the right tools.

All these life-saving tools are gathered inside Jonathan’s brand-new docuseries, Autoimmune Answers.

So if you’re battling an autoimmune condition, this is something you wouldn’t want to miss.

No more being brushed off, misdiagnosed, or taking a long list of prescription meds.

You’ll find doctors here who believe you and want to give you only the best and effective natural solutions, based on decades of studying autoimmune disease and thousands of patients who have achieved great results.

>> Reserve your spot for the brand new Autoimmune Answers docuseries here

And I’m sure you will find great value in it.

To your health,

Sarah Otto

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vegans Need to Protect Bone Health

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Gwyneth Paltrow was a vegan for many years. While she still enjoys vegan fare, these days she doesn't rule out any one food.

That may be a good thing because she was diagnosed with osteopenia in 2010, alerting her to the risk for brittle-bone disease (osteoporosis).

A new study found that compared to meat-eaters, vegans with lower calcium and protein intake have a 43% higher risk of bone fractures, especially of the hips, legs, and vertebrae.

Special: Blueberries vs. Strawberries vs... ‘The #1 Worst Food for Energy’

The solution is to make sure that you eat foods — and take supplements, if necessary — that provide ample calcium and vitamin D. The combination of those two nutrients was found in a recent meta-analysis to be protective against fractures.

Foods that provide calcium include broccoli, kale, and Chinese cabbage, as well as the soft, edible bones in canned sardines and canned salmon. There's also added calcium in some cereals, juices, soy drinks, and tofu.

Still, most people only get around half of the 1,200 mg of calcium they need daily, so you should consider taking a 600 mg calcium citrate supplement (or more, if prescribed).

In addition, we recommend 2,000 IU a day of vitamin D3. And get a blood test to check your D levels — you want a reading of 50-80 ng/mL.

Those steps, along with regular exercise, can help prevent osteoporosis. We suggest resistance exercises and 20 jumps morning and night — if your doctor agrees.

If a bone scan indicates you have osteoporosis, discuss medication risks and benefits with your doctor.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Natural Hacks to Improve Sleep​

Hi Jimi-

Everyone experiences occasional sleeping problems, so how can you tell whether your difficulty is just a minor, passing annoyance or a sign of a more serious sleep disorder or underlying medical condition?

As humans transition from the waking state to drowsiness and into sleep, parasympathetic vagal tone (responsible for downshifting) increases, and sympathetic tone (the go, go, go!) decreases. Many of us experience trouble sleeping at one time or another. Usually, it’s due to stress, travel, illness, or other temporary interruptions to your normal routine. But if sleep problems are a regular occurrence and interfere with your daily life, you may be suffering from a sleep disorder. In this podcast, Evan Brand and I are going over new ways to help better our sleeping patterns.

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

In this episode, we cover:

2:31
Blue lights, Dimmer lights
09:15 Sleep Mechanism
18:04 Gut Inflammation
25:05 Sleeping Drugs
27:49 Supplements

>> Click here to check out the podcast! <<

ICYMI: (In Case You Missed It!)

I was recently a guest on The Spectrum of Health with Dr. Christine Schaffner.

Here's what you can expect from this episode:
Dr. Justin Marchegiani, the author of Thyroid Reset, shares with us his powerful mindset and perspective on looking at disease through all angles to create significant, long-lasting recoveries. This episode is full of amazing clinical pearls for anyone who is seeking understanding in their health, or providing opportunities for their patients to heal.

---> Listen to the episode here! <---

Yours in Health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Strict Low-Carb Diet Can Put Diabetes in Remission​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On the run? Stress can feel unrelenting, but I promise you are NOT powerless. Please make time to explore the connection between mental wellness and your brain, gut and nutrition. (This is something we can do to navigate this moment and all of life’s tough times.)
To say we are living in extraordinary times would be an understatement. In Los Angeles alone, they are seeing an 8,000% increase in call volume to suicide hotlines and help lines.
Even in the best of times, approximately 450 million people live with the challenges of a mental disorder. Do not lose hope - there ARE pathways you can build into your life to help support and even reverse mental health challenges.
The upcoming free Mental Wellness Connection is a powerful resource to explore.
I’ll personally be speaking about Environmental Triggers for Mood Disorders.
  • Learn why we have more stress than our ancestors, and ...
  • Discover genetic answers to disease prevalence
And here are just a few of the other important talks to prioritize watching:
David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM - Microbiome: A New Frontier in Mental Health
  • Why the human microbiome is our “newest” organ
  • Medications and their impact on our gut microbiome
Dave Asprey, Bestselling Author - Mitochondrial Connection to Brain Performance
  • How nutrition affects cognition and integrating logic and emotion
  • Can bacteria really drive behavior?
Trudy Scott, CN: Anxiety, Pyroluria and Amino Acid Therapy
  • Anxiety and diet: The connection between what we eat and how we feel
  • Amino acids in the treatment of anxiety and other mental health conditions
  • Amino acid repletion programs to treat anxiety and other mental health disorders
You will also learn the newest information to:
  • Overcome the silence, isolation and fear of your struggle
  • Transcend outdated, prescription-based healthcare systems
  • Find holistic practitioners and natural solutions for your pain
  • Implement expert practices, tools and tips into your daily routine
  • And so much more!
Take control of your mental wellness by uncovering the mind, body and nutrition connections that can set you on the path toward a healthier you!
To your well being, body and mind,
Dr. Tom O’Bryan
P.S. If you know someone who needs a little stress relief, please forward this email to them. Or share this link on social media, so they can take advantage of this event: https://mentalwellness.byhealthmeans.com/?idev_id=863

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you or a loved one is dealing with an autoimmune disorder, most likely you’ve been offered steroids, antibiotics, and painkillers to treat your symptoms.

Those prescriptions tend to be conventional medicine’s first (and sometimes only) line of defense.

But as I’m sure you know, pharmaceuticals unfortunately do nothing more than mask your symptoms.

They’re a short-term solution with long-term side effects.

True healing comes from finding science-based, ‘alternative’ protocols that will actually detox your body, rebuild your immune system, and get you back to optimal health (which IS totally possible, by the way).

And the first step to taking control of your own health – and not relying solely on Big Pharma to save you – is actually understanding your body and learning WHY you’ve developed an autoimmune disease in the first place.

Get a deep dive into understanding autoimmune disorders HERE.

It’s Autoimmune Answers, filmmaker Jonathan Otto’s latest 10-part documentary, which I recommend watching if you also want to:

• Learn all about disease triggers—Western diet, drugs, parasites, leaky gut, and these 23 dangerous toxins.
  • Understand the gut-brain connection and how to prevent or slow brain disorders like Alzheimer’s.
  • Tackle the root cause of depression, anxiety, and other mental health challenges.
  • Discover which foods help autoimmune diseases and which ones make them worse.
  • See the supplements useful to detox your body from heavy metals and other toxins.
If you want more knowledge on how to be proactive about your own health, please watch Autoimmune Answers.

It’s chock-full of practical, science-based solutions for taking control of your healing from autoimmune diseases – withOUT harmful prescriptions.

Watch Autoimmune Answers – Starting on January 31st

To your best health!

–Ari

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED LIVESTREAMED EVENT [SATURDAY]
Digital Vaccines: Behavior Modification To Fuel Cybernetic Transformation [Jan. 23rd, 2 pm EST]
Alison McDowell and Sayer Ji explore the following topics:
  • The government of Japan envisions a future where humans will "live" as avatars by 2050.
  • Their Moonshot R&D program advances the idea of Society 5.0 where people are disconnected from physical bodies and minds in time and space. How do they plan to get there? How does fin-tech plan to reduce "life" to a virtualized replica? How will the billionaires make money along the way?
  • We'll be talking about digital twinning in relation to gamified behavior regulation, wearables, and bio-nano-technology.
  • A big piece of the puzzle is control of the food system, something the farmers in India are keenly aware of. Bill Gates, food-tech, Big Pharma, and the video game industry are working together in unexpected ways.
  • We'll use Fooya, a new "digital vaccine" developed in partnership with Carnegie Mellon as a lens to examine these developments.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CALL TO ACTION
There is a growing divide among Americans over whether they will get a COVID-19 vaccine. In the latest poll from the Pew Research Center, which surveyed more than 10,000 U.S. adults in September, about half of respondents (51%) said they would definitely or probably get a COVID-19 vaccine if it were available today. When Pew conducted the same poll months prior, 72% said they would get a COVID-19 vaccine when it became available. The respondents who would definitely get a coronavirus vaccine now stands at 21%, half of what it was in the spring. The sharp decline comes amidst widespread concerns over aspects of the vaccine’s developmental process, concern about side effects, and uncertainty over safety.
Read the Top Five Reasons the COVID-19 Vaccine Must Be Voluntary.
You cannot rely on the EEOC to protect the people’s choice and security of person.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
On the run? Stress can feel unrelenting, but I promise you are NOT powerless. Please make time to explore the connection between mental wellness and your brain, gut and nutrition. (This is something we can do to navigate this moment and all of life’s tough times.)
To say we are living in extraordinary times would be an understatement. In Los Angeles alone, they are seeing an 8,000% increase in call volume to suicide hotlines and help lines.
Even in the best of times, approximately 450 million people live with the challenges of a mental disorder. Do not lose hope - there ARE pathways you can build into your life to help support and even reverse mental health challenges.
The upcoming free Mental Wellness Connection is a powerful resource to explore.
I’ll personally be speaking about Environmental Triggers for Mood Disorders.
  • Learn why we have more stress than our ancestors, and ...
  • Discover genetic answers to disease prevalence
And here are just a few of the other important talks to prioritize watching:
David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM - Microbiome: A New Frontier in Mental Health
  • Why the human microbiome is our “newest” organ
  • Medications and their impact on our gut microbiome
Dave Asprey, Bestselling Author - Mitochondrial Connection to Brain Performance
  • How nutrition affects cognition and integrating logic and emotion
  • Can bacteria really drive behavior?
Trudy Scott, CN: Anxiety, Pyroluria and Amino Acid Therapy
  • Anxiety and diet: The connection between what we eat and how we feel
  • Amino acids in the treatment of anxiety and other mental health conditions
  • Amino acid repletion programs to treat anxiety and other mental health disorders
You will also learn the newest information to:
  • Overcome the silence, isolation and fear of your struggle
  • Transcend outdated, prescription-based healthcare systems
  • Find holistic practitioners and natural solutions for your pain
  • Implement expert practices, tools and tips into your daily routine
  • And so much more!
Take control of your mental wellness by uncovering the mind, body and nutrition connections that can set you on the path toward a healthier you!
To your well being, body and mind,
Dr. Tom O’Bryan
P.S. If you know someone who needs a little stress relief, please forward this email to them. Or share this link on social media, so they can take advantage of this event: https://mentalwellness.byhealthmeans.com/?idev_id=863

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey there, Dani here again!

Jumping in to remind you that today is the day.

I’m going LIVE for all who have registered at 12 PM PST today to share the first of the three keys needed in order to actually create lasting sugar freedom in your life.

Register here.

This is hands down the BEST workshop series I’ve ever created and it’s my gift to you for following along with the Quit Sugar Summit last week.

Over the past 5 years of my own journey and working with countless clients helping them discover a true sense of freedom and ease in their relationship with sugar, I’ve learned exactly what it takes to END the yo-yo dieting mentality and create lasting change.

This workshop series isn’t some "flashy" new diet or strict guidelines about what you can and can’t yet. This isn’t a quick fix or short cut. Quite the opposite!

I believe that for each of us our journey to sugar freedom is quite unique. There’s no one way for all of us.

BUT it does need to encompass all THREE of the key pillars I’m sharing in this weekend’s workshop series.

If you’re a woman struggling to finally end the war against food and put an end to those nasty sugar cravings for good, then this FREE workshop is for you.

Up today is KEY #1: DETOX

No doubt a vital piece of the journey to get your body and mind off of sugar.

But did you know many people are focusing on the WRONG things when they set up for a sugar detox?

In today’s video I’ll be sharing how I guide my clients through the detox, what to expect, and how to set yourself up for the best success during this phase of the journey.

We’ll be building on this every day this weekend as I introduce you one by one to each of the other key pillars.

For now, jump in and save your seat HERE for today’s workshop kicking off live at 12 PM PST.

Don’t forget to download your workbook when you register and get ready to dive in and have some fun this afternoon!

Love & Light,

Dani

P.S. Here’s a question for ya: What would your life look like if you felt at ease with food and had a balanced and happy relationship with sugar? What would it feel like to be completely in control and free when it came to your choices to eat sugar? What about if you no longer felt the guilt and shame every time you chose to indulge?

If your answer is anything close to "friggin’ amazing" then make sure you join me this weekend! Register here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you know that your body has an electromagnetic field and communicates via energy?

Recognizing that life is made up of energy (your biofield) — and that energy has its own resonance — biofield medicine sees disease and suffering as disruptions.

In a state of disease, you have simply lost your optimal frequency.

From this perspective, optimizing and recalibrating the biofield and energetic body is possible via energy, frequency and vibration, to create a systemic resonance of healing.

>> Biofield science offers a new opportunity to reverse these trends and shift the paradigm of chronic disease and the rampant compromised quality of life we see right now.

Make no mistake, you have a powerful opportunity to change this.

>> Join me at the complimentary and online The Body Electric Summit 2.0!

Why attend this important health event?

The host of The Body Electric Summit 2.0, Dr. Christine Schaffner, often sees patients who have been struggling with their health for decades and have, on average, seen over 20 physicians before they come to see her...

She’s found that by supporting their bodies and addressing energetic and electrical “interruptions” in their energy systems and “interference fields” with frequency medicine and its powerful modalities, she’s been able to help them create a systemic resonance of healing.

>> Discover this exciting field of medicine here!

As part of The Body Electric Summit 2.0, you will:

• Meet the pioneers in exploring the Body Electric
  • Explore light, sound and color therapies
  • Gain an understanding of the role of advanced hydration
  • Discover clinical energy medicine applications
  • Learn to mediate the negative impacts of EMFs
  • Access strategies to support mitochondrial health
  • Learn about the connection between trauma and brain health
  • Learn to harness group energy to create healing
  • Advance your knowledge of biohacking, energy codes and frequency healing
  • And so much more!

You’re invited to explore the exciting, innovative field of frequency medicine and its many applications and newest modalities, including ozone, PEMF, photodynamic therapy, harmonizing technologies and biomagnetism.

You’ll learn from the world’s leading experts in advanced nutrition and hydration, light and sound healing, integrative health, anti-aging and lifestyle medicine for powerful new modalities, unique tools and easy-to-implement frameworks to create your informed, inspired, health-filled, energized life.

Be sure to mark your calendar for February 22-28, 2021!

- Kathryn

P.S. When you register for The Body Electric Summit 2.0, you’ll also unlock early-access interviews, complimentary guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Big Tech and Big Pharma join hands: Oracle to handle US coronavirus vaccination database​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Missed my webinar?
The Ultimate Mind-Body Reset for 2021: Cutting Edge Ways to Lose Weight, Detox From Stress and Emotional Trauma, and Regain Control of Your Life
No worries! You can watch the replay here.

The Ultimate Mind-Body Reset for 2021: Cutting Edge Ways to Lose Weight, Detox From Stress and Emotional Trauma, and Regain Control of Your Life
As you'll see, we did a deep dive into all things weight loss and stress, including:
  • What I'm doing to fully reset and refresh from 2020
  • Why diet and exercise are not enough
  • The 5 hidden roadblocks to weight loss
  • 3 reasons your skin is dull, wrinkly and crepey and what you can do
  • How to know if emotional trauma is sabotaging your weight and immunity
  • The 5 keys to building resilience to stress
  • Should you diet or detox?
Plus, I answered all of your viewer questions live! (There were some really great ones, too - thank you everyone!)
So whether you were unable to join us earlier because life got in the way, or maybe you just want to re-watch and take some notes, simply....

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Saturday​

January 23, 2021

If you constantly feel inferior to others or that you're not doing your best, you need to focus inward. This feeling has to do with you and not others. You need to shift your feelings and choices. Self-improvement is the best gift you can give to yourself. Do your best to grow and improve. Make peace with your inner self, everything else will take care of itself.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Foods That Improve Mental Health​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi, Jimi ,
Our lives are made up of infinite moments…
Moments that are filled with reasons to be upset, joyful, angry, or excited.⁠⁠But we live in a world where people focus on the negative.⁠⁠
The headlines, the news, and so many media outlets are bombarding us with everything that is WRONG with the world.
When, in reality, we have so much to be joyful and grateful for!
This week, I want you to make a list of FIVE things you are happy about RIGHT NOW.
If the ideas are flowing, keep writing, and then save this list to look back to when times get tough.⁠⁠
Feeling inspirational?
Share your list below!⁠
XO
Kerry

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Root vegetables are delicious, nutritious, and versatile. There are many different kinds, each with its own unique contributions to your menu and your health.
Here’s what you need to know about root vegetables (plus some amazing recipes).
Yours for culinary awesomeness,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. There’s a whole lot more to root vegetables than boiled carrots and baked potatoes. In fact, when you know what to do with them… your kitchen might never be the same again (in the best possible way)!
Find out about the different kinds of root vegetables, how they can benefit your health, and the best ways to enjoy them, here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FEATURED LIVESTREAMED EVENT
Digital Vaccines: Behavior Modification To Fuel Cybernetic Transformation [Jan. 23rd, 2 pm EST]
Alison McDowell and Sayer Ji explore the following topics:
  • The government of Japan envisions a future where humans will "live" as avatars by 2050.
  • Their Moonshot R&D program advances the idea of Society 5.0 where people are disconnected from physical bodies and minds in time and space. How do they plan to get there? How does fin-tech plan to reduce "life" to a virtualized replica? How will the billionaires make money along the way?
  • We'll be talking about digital twinning in relation to gamified behavior regulation, wearables, and bio-nano-technology.
  • A big piece of the puzzle is control of the food system, something the farmers in India are keenly aware of. Bill Gates, food-tech, Big Pharma, and the video game industry are working together in unexpected ways.
  • We'll use Fooya, a new "digital vaccine" developed in partnership with Carnegie Mellon as a lens to examine these developments.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi there, ,

If you think your vertigo or occasional dizziness is just an inconvenience...

You’re Dead Wrong!
  • Vertigo is the number one cause of broken bones and head injuries in people over 55.
  • It often leads to deadly head fractures and loss of cognitive function due to internal bleeding and brain injuries.
  • It’s the most frequent complaint doctors receive.
  • And worst of all, it’s a clear indicator that you’re at high risk of stroke – you could experience one any minute now.
The traditional medical system has no solution. They don’t even know what causes it in most cases. Fortunately, natural researchers have successfully found a solution to all types of vertigo and dizziness.

The cure is a set of simple head exercises.
  • They’re completely natural – require no medications or surgery.
  • They’re easy – almost anyone can benefit from them, no matter what kind of shape you’re in.
  • They only take 3-15 minutes per day – and because the results are permanent, once you’re cured, you don’t have to use them again.
  • They work fast – many people experience immediate relief. Others need a few days at the most.
. ..and they work for almost everyone!

Today I’m going to teach you these easy vertigo and dizziness exercises. Click here to continue...

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sudden Death Gene Found

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

A gene that can lead to sudden death among young people and athletes has been identified. An international team of researchers used genetic sequencing and bioinformatics analysis to identify the gene, called CDH2.

They found it causes arrhythmogenic right ventricle cardiomyopathy (ARVC), a genetic disorder that predisposes patients to cardiac arrest, which is a major cause of unexpected death in seemingly healthy young people.

Special: The Shocking Truth About Magnesium

Sudden cardiac death is the leading cause of death in young athletes. Inherited forms of cardiomyopathy, or heart muscle disease, can also cause sudden cardiac arrest death in people under the age of 35.

In ARVC, the heart tissue is replaced by fatty and fibrous tissue. This process encourages the development of cardiac arrhythmias such as ventricular fibrillation, in which the heart’s lower chambers begin to quiver erratically.

This deadly heartbeat irregularity can result in death within minutes. More about their discovery can be found in the journal Circulation: Cardiovascular Genetics.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi

If you’ve been focused on your health for some time, I’m sure you’ve heard of intermittent fasting.

You’ve probably heard the many benefits of this trend, but the idea of stopping eating (for any length of time) might either worry you or just make you shiver.

I get it. I felt like that, too. But I’ve done a variety of intermittent fasts and had great results.

So, if you’re wondering where to start, we’ve put together an article on how to get started (and how to keep going) so you can get the most benefits from this way of eating.

How to Intermittent Fast

You’ll find out:

• What intermittent fasting is and how to do it effectively
  • How this way of eating can have a dramatic impact on your inflammation levels
  • What happens to your body during a fasting period
  • The different types of daily fasting schedules you can choose from
  • Examples of more intensive fasting and tips on how to do it safely
It’s a comprehensive read, so grab your favorite beverage ? and enjoy learning about how this way of eating can provide incredible benefits to your health.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi!
This weekend, I’m speaking with Dan Kalish, DC, founder of the Kalish Institute, which is dedicated to building integrative and functional medicine practices through clinical and business courses.
We’re talking about mitochondrial health and the best strategies to repair and optimize your mitochondria.
In this podcast, Dr. Kalish and I discuss:
  • The REAL reason your mitochondria are damaged
  • Dr. Kalish’s top 3 supplements for repairing mitochondria
  • How oxygen can radically transform your energy
  • Awesome energy vs. exhausted energy
  • The best tests to assess mitochondrial function
  • Dr. Kalish’s practical strategies for improving mitochondrial function

You can watch/listen to the podcast HERE

Enjoy!
–Ari

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
(TODAY!) Live Workshop Day 2: The 3 Keys to Lasting Sugar Freedom

I can hardly contain my passion and excitement for today’s upcoming workshop.

Today (for everyone registered and following along), I’ll be diving deep into the second KEY needed to create a lasting lifestyle change and sugar freedom.

If you're not registered already, please do that here.

This key is hands down the most important piece of the journey.

It’s also the most challenging.

Which is why most people completely avoid it and spend year after year reaching for the next new fad diet that will "solve" their problems.

I’m sorry to be the bearer of the hard news. The truth.

The ONLY way to the other side and lasting sugar freedom is THROUGH.

No shortcuts.
No quick fixes.

No magic pills.

Our relationship with food has nothing to do with food and EVERYTHING to do with our relationship with ourselves.

Read that again.

This is a concept I introduced in yesterday's workshop.

The truth is that real change happens from the inside out. And we have to begin this journey inward if we ever hope to find freedom in our bodies and our lives.

Today’s key is just that. The INNER WORK that we all need to address if we ever hope to get to, and heal, the root cause of our sugar addiction for good.

Be sure to tune in today for an eye opening and powerful conversation around our inner world.

I’ll be sharing the most common foundational pieces that I see lie at the root for most of us in our patterns around sugar.

And I’ll be diving into a few of these pieces to help you start feeling a shift and take action right away.

If you’re not registered yet, be sure to jump in here and get registered so you’ll have access to yesterday’s video as well as the companion workbook to use as your guide this weekend.

See you there.

Love & Light,

Dani

P.S. When I discovered this missing piece on the journey to sugar freedom - the inner work- I felt like my mind just exploded. "YES, that’s it!!" I said to myself. And then I began integrating this piece at a deep level with my clients and everything shifted. Their results began being more life changing and actually lasting!

I can’t wait to empower you today with the tools you’ll need to start this for yourself too. Be sure to join us by registering here before we kick things off at 12 PM PST TODAY!

P.S.S. Even if you can't make it to the live workshop today, please register so we can send you all the recordings! Register here.
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good day, Jim!​
Unlock Jeffrey Smith’s eBook summary, Seeds of Deception, and learn about the silence, censorship and corruption surrounding GMOs.

In 2003, Jeffrey Smith released the book Seeds of Deception, which built a movement and changed the world. Monsanto’s lies were exposed, the FDA’s fraudulent safety assurances were revealed and readers were compelled to demand healthier non-GMO foods.

--->>Download your complimentary eBook summary of Jeffrey Smith’s Seeds of Deception!

What made the book so popular was its story format. Science is woven into real-life accounts of the independent scientists who were silenced, regulators who were corrupted, research that was rigged and media reports that were censored, bringing the health dangers of GMOs to the forefront of the consumer discussion.

This 12-page eBook summary reveals that it was industry influence, not sound science, which allowed GMO foods onto the market. Moreover, if overwhelming scientific research suggests anything, it is that the foods should never have been approved.

Seeds of Deception not only dismantles the U.S. position that GMO foods are safe, it also outlines the steps you can take to protect yourself and your family.

Read choice excerpts from this widely translated bestseller on GMOs that compelled readers to demand healthier non-GMO foods.

--->>Gain immediate access to the Seeds of Deception eBook summary now!

When you unlock this gift, you’ll also save a seat for the free, online A Magnificent New Normal Speaker Series taking place on March 8-14, 2021, where over 40 experts will teach you practical tips, mindful exercises and daily challenges to enrich your life, uplift society and inspire global transformation.

You can truly get started on better health today!
To your health,
Bob & Bobby
Co-founders, HealthMeans

P.S. Don’t miss out on Jeffrey Smith’s powerful eBook summary, Seeds of Deception, when you unlock it now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi, hope you are doing well.
mail

There's an empowering new ebook that's a special interview conducted with researcher Nathan Crane about the “5 pillars for preventing and reversing cancer naturally."

Truly, this is an outstanding guide on the topic
, and you're getting it FREE today:

--> Find out more and get this important new ebook free right here

These pillars are compiled by Nathan Crane after conducting hundreds of interviews with world leading experts, medical doctors, naturopaths, neuroscientists, health experts and cancer survivors.

The pillars are practical and easy to understand for anyone who is seeking solutions for preventing and reversing cancer using a holistic, natural and integrative approach.

When you do sign up to get it free, you're also "saving your seat" for Nathan's free Global Cancer Symposium 2.0 that broadcasts online from February 8 – 14, 2021.

Now, Nathan Crane is a renowned natural health expert with over 15 years in the health field, a multi-award winning documentary filmmaker, and an award winning author and international speaker.

And over the last several months, he's brought together over two dozen of the world leading cancer experts from around the world to share the most effective, affordable, scientifically validated and non-toxic solutions for preventing and reversing cancer during this week-long event.

Click here now

Whether you have been diagnosed with cancer and want to find new, innovative ways to fight it, you’re helping a loved one in the battle, or you simply want to do all you can to prevent a diagnosis, this is the place to be.

Here are just a few of the talks you’ll have access to:

• Dr. Veronique Desaulniers: Facing Your Fears: How to Tackle the Anxiety of a Terrifying Prognosis

• Dr. Rashid Buttar: Why We Get Cancer: The Vital Role of the Immune System to Fight Damaged Cells

• Elaine Gibson: Redefining the Impossible: Beating Stage 4 Cancer with an Integrative Approach

• Dr. William Pawluk: The Hidden Dangers of EMFs and What We Can Do to Shield Ourselves

• Dr. Thomas Lodi: What is Cancer? Beyond “Rapid Cell Growth” – The Truth About Why and How Cancer Grows

You’ll learn more in one week than you could in years of classes and seminars!

Enjoy the excellent free guide you're getting now, and enjoy this important event...

Get the free 5 Natural Pillars For Helping Prevent And Reverse Cancer right now

To Living Long and Living Well,

Brian Vaszily

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Heart Health Symptoms You Should Not Ignore​

VU Sponsors