Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[Video] infection-autoimmune connection (how your immune system gets tricked)
Hey Jimi,

Special treat today…

Dr. Jared Seigler created a quick but thorough video on the connection between infections and autoimmunity.

You can watch it here. <=

He takes a look at several major mechanisms behind autoimmune disease. He runs through a case study of a patient to show how several different types of infections play a role in autoimmunity.

Dr. Seigler has worked with thousands of patients over the last decade and served as the clinical director at the Living Proof Institute for 5 years–educating hundreds of practitioners.

This is a great video for anyone who suffers from autoimmune disease or practitioners who work with AI clients and patients.

IMPORTANT: there’s still time to reserve your spot for Dr. Seigler’s 5-Week Functional Neurology Deep Dive.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cancer was scary enough during pre-pandemic times. But now?

It’s more important than ever that you protect yourself and your family.

According to the CDC, cancer is one of the things that increases your risk of severe illness from the virus; along with a weakened immune system, older age, and other medical conditions.

And even worse…

People undergoing treatment that suppresses the immune system — such as chemotherapy — are being told to avoid the vaxxine (at least until they recover).

But there is good news!

There are ways to protect yourself and strengthen your immune system; both reducing your risk of cancer and serious infection.

And I want to share a life-changing event that will help you do both:

>> Join 227,000 others for Conquering Cancer in 2021: What’s Working Now and Why (it’s free!)

I have brought more than 49 of the world’s top cancer doctors, scientists, naturopaths, experts, and survivors together.

To share the latest, most-cutting edge solutions not just preventing, but Conquering Cancer in 2021.

During this free event you’ll discover:

● The “Biblical” practice that reduces cancer risk by 95%

● The top 6 solutions proven to heal stage 4 cancer (even if you’re in your 60’s)

● 4 foods that feed cancer cells (that most people eat twice a week)

● How the Japanese use “lemons” to dissolve cancer cells in their body

● 3 personality traits that increase your resistance to cancer

● 3 “toxin-free” beauty products that STILL cause cancer

● And much more…

>> Watch the powerful trailer video and join the online event now.

You DO have the power to not just prevent, but Conquer Cancer…

…without jeopardizing you and your loved ones long-term health (or wealth).

But to do it, you need the best answers… the best conventional and natural solutions beating cancer today.

And for the first time ever you and your loved ones can get free access to those leading experts.

You don’t want to miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

So be sure to grab your free spot now.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey Jimi,

Did you see this super interesting bit of news?

There’s a new study out about food sensitivities we thought you should know about.

The World Journal of Gastroenterology reports that a multidisciplinary team of experts who study the connection between mental wellbeing and physical health recently performed a massive investigation into individual reactions to foods.

Upon analyzing the data from thousands of study participants from all around the world, scientists concluded that an astonishing 20-45% of the population is experiencing stress, anxiety, depression, and digestive problems as a result of adverse reactions to one or more foods they eat.

This is an amazing breakthrough.

It means we have the power to improve our mental health through our diet.

And it reminded me that there’s an awesome FREE masterclass you should know about.

The Gut-Brain Solution is a 9-part video series exploring the connection between digestive health and mental health – and it’s being offered for free online from May 18-27.

This series is usually $294, but in May it’s open to everyone for free for a limited time

You can reserve your free ticket here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Monday Jimi!

I'm putting my entire coaching program online for free starting tomorrow night!

The SQUARE ONE course is the culmination of my own experience healing cancer, over 17 years of research on survivors who've healed holistically, and from personally coaching hundreds of cancer patients one-on-one.

Ask anyone in our SQUARE ONE support community and they will tell you this is a life-changing, life-saving program.

Here’s how the free online screening will work:

SQUARE ONE is a 10-part video program. Each video module covers a different topic in detail: The Anti-Cancer Diet, Supplementation, Detoxification, Stress Reduction, Faith and so much more...

One module with air each day for 10 days: May 11th-20th.

Module 1 goes LIVE Tomorrow Night (Tuesday, May 11th) at 9pm EST (6pm Pacific).

If you can't tune in right at 9pm EST, don't worry, each module will stay online for you to watch for 24 hours until the next one starts.

Each module builds on the previous one, so please make time to watch and be ready to take a lot of notes. :)

I can't wait to share the SQUARE ONE program with you!!!

Register to watch the entire course for free with one click

To your life and health!

(((c)))

p.s. When you click the link above to register I'm also going to send you a special guide I put together called10 Powerful Free Therapies to Help Heal and Prevent Cancer.

This is one of the best programs for fighting Cancer IMHO

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Meno Clinic Logo
Hi Jimi,

People throw around the word "toxic" to mean anything from an annoying boss to the spray a neighbor uses on their lawn to prevent weeds.

The truth is that we all live in an increasingly toxic environment.

From the chemicals found in personal cosmetics and cleaning supplies to the pollutants in the air we breathe, toxins are everywhere! Many of these toxins are completely foreign to the body and can lead to devastating consequences, like cancer, obesity, and gut issues.

One condition that has become a major crisis is toxin-induced diabetes and blood sugar problems.

>> Download the eGuide, Diabetes Toxins, from Dr. Brian Mowll to learn more!
Research indicates that certain chemicals found in our water and air are called "endocrine disruptors" or diabetes. These include BPA, phthalates, PCBs, Arsenic, and others.

The body does an amazing job of removing most of these toxins, but many factors can interfere with the process. When these toxins circulate in the body, they can lead to insulin resistance, obesity, inflammation, and eventually cause diabetes.

Symptoms of toxin overload can include fatigue, bloating, poor sleep, headaches, weight gain, skin eruptions, and high blood sugar.

You’ve probably read about detox diets or cleanses to heal the body. These usually don’t work, and sometimes make things worse. Detoxifying these type of chemicals has to be done right.

>>Download your complimentary eGuide to avoiding and removing Diabetes Toxins

When you download this gift, you’ll also save a seat for Dr. Mowll’s free, online Diabetes Essentials Masterclass starting on May 10th, 2021, where over 60 leading health experts will teach you how to improve your blood sugar and metabolic health!

Enjoy this eGuide and get on the road to better health today!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
THE COMING COVID CATASTROPHE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

STUDY: Pfizer vaccine causes catastrophic damage to every system of your body​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pfizer CEO: People may need to take third coronavirus vaccine shot as “booster dose” … a convenient strategy for an endless revenue stream​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Australian woman dies from blood clots days after getting AstraZeneca vaccine​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

Many patients suffering from thyroid deficiency, or hypothyroidism, do not produce enough stomach acid. Stomach acid is necessary to properly digest food as well as eliminate bacteria from food.

Low stomach acid production can result in bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine. One study found 54 percent of patients with hypothyroidism had bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine.

Not surprisingly, the symptoms of such overgrowth are the same as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) — bloating and abdominal discomfort. Some patients with hypothyroidism also suffer from delayed gastric emptying. This means that food literally stays in the stomach for too long, which can result in bacterial overgrowth in the gastrointestinal system as the food decays.

I ask hypothyroid patients who complain of IBS symptoms, “Do you feel food sits in your stomach for too long?” If the answer is yes, I have the patient undergo a Heidelberg test or give them a trial of hydrochloric acid therapy.

Special: This Gut Health Secret Is Key to Your Body's Immune Challenges

In the Heidelberg test, a patient swallows a small capsule that transmits stomach pH. Once the capsule is in the stomach, it sends back readings that can be recorded. While the capsule is in the stomach, the patient is challenged with different substances to see how the stomach will respond.

For example, if you give someone sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) to drink, as the pH of the stomach increases, you expect the stomach to excrete more hydrochloric acid to bring the pH down.

If the stomach is unable to produce hydrochloric acid, a diagnosis of hypochlorhydria (low stomach acid production) is made. In this case, the treatment is capsules of stomach acid to aid the digestion process.

If a Heidelberg test is not available, it is reasonable to give the patient a therapeutic trial of hydrochloric acid pills to supplement their natural production of acid. Usually, I start with 10 grains (600 mg) of hydrochloric acid.

I tell my patients to take one with a meal. If you use hydrochloric acid pills, you should only take them with food in your stomach.

If any burning or discomfort occurs, you must stop taking them immediately, as they have the potential to irritate and even ulcerate the stomach lining.

However, in nearly 20 years of using hydrochloric acid pills, I have yet to see a patient ulcerate their stomach lining. It is best to use hydrochloric acid pills under the supervision of a knowledgeable healthcare practitioner.

If you suffer from bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain, you meet the criteria for a diagnosis of IBS. However, keep in mind that a diagnosis of IBS does little to describe what underlying problems are causing these symptoms.

A thorough search for the underlying cause of IBS can often identify the causative factors. In looking for underlying causes of IBS, the appropriate testing includes a colonoscopy, comprehensive stool digestive analysis, and perhaps a Heidelberg test. The colonoscopy will rule out a mechanical problem with the gastrointestinal tract.

The comprehensive stool digestive analysis looks for bacterial, fungal, and parasite overgrowth. A Heidelberg test can be undertaken to ascertain the ability of the stomach to produce adequate amounts of hydrochloric acid and maintain a normal acidic pH of the gastric contents.

My experience with treating IBS has clearly shown the value of eliminating refined foods from the diet. This includes eliminating refined sugar, flour, salt, and oils. Eating a healthy, whole food-based diet can provide the body with the raw materials to heal.

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., editor of the Natural Way to Health newsletter, is a board-certified family physician and one of the nation’s foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. In addition to his practice, Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and is the author of six very popular books.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Australian woman dies from blood clots days after getting AstraZeneca vaccine​

We have had quite a few since then getting clots.
The head of Volunteers in the hospital mentioned to me yesterday that they have changed the rules. All volunteers will be required when they return to be Covid vaccinated. They previously said it wasn't compulsory. Now it is. That rules me out doing my previous volunteer work there. At the moment I can still go and visit several of the guys individually as a visitor but I suspect that wont last either and all entry will be only to those covid vaccinated carry a covid vac card.
I am now required to stand in front of a scanner that takes an image of me, records my temperature and I have to type in all my details. I noticed on one screen which I was told to "skip just for now", by the nuse watching me, a section on what you are vaccinated for.
Im guessing this section when activated will require you to hold your vac card up to be scanned.
Now im not happy that the nurse lied to me. I specifically asked "does this scan my face and record my image?" I was told "oh no its just taking your temperature".
Was not true. Upon leaving I said to the nurse now there "ok thanks im leaving now" expecting her to hit the door button for me. But no, I was told to again stand in front of the scanner and when I did it instantly brought up all my details with a "are you checking out now". It had recorded my image and facially recognised me instantly.
I'll keep going as long as I can but am under no delusion that it will last indefinitely.
Many many places require you to use a QR code check in when you go there. I just say I haven't got a smart phone and let them write it down. Im not getting an app for that, that has access to my entire phone like it would. Not happening. Our rights are really under fire these days. Im happy to self isolate if I get sick, wear a mask, use hand sanitizer and do my bit to not spread anything as I have done all my life in regards to staying away from others when im sick and wait till im well. But subject my every move to the scrutiny of big brother giving them access to all my info on everything not even covid related! It ain't gonna happen.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Today's Motivation​

Tuesday​

May 11, 2021

Own yourself. Be confident about who you are and where you come from.
You may be different from others but that doesn't mean you're any less than them. When you compare yourself to others, you allow them to drive your behavior. You start focusing your energy on bringing them down instead of lifting yourself.
Believe in what you’re capable of. You don't have to worry about meeting the expectations of others. Their expectations are shaped by their personal experiences, which aren’t really about you. Those expectations may or may not be suited for your life.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi​

We’re just one week away before the Conquering Cancer Summit kicks off next Tuesday, May 18th at 9 p.m. Eastern.

And with this important event right around the corner, we figured it would be a great time to review what’s to come.

You’re going to hear from the best doctors, scientists, and experts in the world, including Dr. Joel Fuhrman, Dr. Leigh Ann Connealy, Dr. Thomas Lodi, Dr. Sunil Pai, and many more on what's preventing and conquering cancer in 2021.

Here are the daily themes for all 9 days of the Summit:

• May 18th: The Devastating Divide in Cancer Treatment & How It May Be Harming You (And Your Loved Ones)

• May 19: The Shocking Truth About What's Causing Cancer (And Which Are Hiding In Your Home)

• May 20: The Whole Truth: The Latest Natural & Conventional Breakthroughs Beating Cancer (Part 1)

• May 21: The Whole Truth: The Latest Natural & Conventional Breakthroughs Beating Cancer (Part 2)

• May 22: What to Eat to Beat Cancer: The Best & Worst Foods For Fighting Cancer

• May 23: Fasting, Detox, EMFs, Autoimmunity & Cleansing

• May 24: The Shocking Mind-Body Connection Almost Every Survivor Uses to Beat Cancer (And Keep It Gone)

• May 25: Protect & Save Your Furry Family Members: How to Avoid & Fight Pet Cancers

• May 26: Cancer Free: Survivors Share Their Inspiring Journeys to Conquering Cancer

Please join us each night at 9 p.m. Eastern for the premier broadcasts (we’ll send you a reminder email with a link a few minutes before we start).

If you happen to miss any of the live broadcasts, don’t worry.

Each day’s interviews will be available on a limited replay until 9 p.m Eastern the following day. 👍

You can also choose to get lifetime access to hear and share all 59 expert interviews as much as you want with the Empowerment Package.

This one-time investment in your health gives you on-demand anywhere access to all the interviews, transcripts, and much more.

PLUS, it comes with a complete SECOND package to share with a friend, loved one, colleague, or even your own doctor.

Get all the details about your Empowerment Package here

With that said, we're so thankful to have you here with us Jim and we can’t wait to see in the Summit!

To your success,

The Conquering Cancer team

P.S. We’re only one week from the start of the Summit.

Have you told your friends and loved ones? Sharing this information is one of the greatest gifts you can give someone.

Send them this link to sign up here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Use Your Whole Brain to Make Smarter Choices
Free Virtual Event Starts in:
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

Did you know that inflammation affects your gut AND your mental health?

It’s so damaging that it may actually be the reason why you have depression or anxiety!

That’s why our latest vodcast is a must-watch. It contains information that’s full of refreshing—and sometimes, provocative—takes on treating mental health today.
"It's really important to convey to people that there is hope, that you're not labeled for the rest of your life with a diagnosis." — Dr. Achina Stein
For this week’s episode, we spoke with Board-Certified, Holistic Psychiatrist Dr. Achina Stein where we learned:

• That mental health symptoms some experience may not be depression or anxiety
  • How inflammation affects the gut AND your mental health
  • The critical steps on how to S.H.I.F.T. your life towards health and happiness
  • The time and place for anti-depressants and how to safely come off of medications
  • Common nutrient deficiencies in mental health conditions
  • And most importantly, how to find hope after your mental health diagnosis
Jim, the information you’ll discover in this interview saved Dr. Stein’s son’s life.

After watching this, you’ll not only find out the essential steps on how to build a life you want to live despite your diagnosis… but this will also ignite hope for those suffering from a mental health condition.

Check out this episode to learn about the functional medicine approach for mental health and get the inside scoop on how to kickstart your recovery journey today!

And for those who prefer the audio version, you can also listen to our podcast on your favourite podcast platforms.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
The modern diet is fueling devastating levels of chronic illness.
It turns out that there are 4 big lies that most people believe — that are fueling this humanitarian disaster. And more importantly, there are 10 big breakthroughs that could save millions of lives (and trillions of dollars in medical bills!).
>> My dad and colleague, bestselling author John Robbins, and I want to share them all with you in the Food For Health Masterclass. Join us right here!
(It’s free, for a limited time!)
If you value your health, like I know you do, then you don’t want to miss this!
>> Find out more and grab your seat here.
Yours for healthy choices,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. Ever heard of Baskin Robbins? My dad left his family’s billion-dollar ice cream empire to become one of the leaders of the modern “health food” movement. In this Masterclass, he’ll share his incredible story (including some parts of it that you’ve probably never heard — like what my grandpa Irv told us on his deathbed!). And my dad and I will offer some of the top tips distilled from decades of research. Click here to grab your spot now.
P.P.S. If you don’t want to receive any more emails about the Food For Health Masterclass, click here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hypothyroidism Causes Digestion Problems

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., writes:

Many patients suffering from thyroid deficiency, or hypothyroidism, do not produce enough stomach acid. Stomach acid is necessary to properly digest food as well as eliminate bacteria from food.

Low stomach acid production can result in bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine. One study found 54 percent of patients with hypothyroidism had bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine.

Not surprisingly, the symptoms of such overgrowth are the same as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) — bloating and abdominal discomfort. Some patients with hypothyroidism also suffer from delayed gastric emptying. This means that food literally stays in the stomach for too long, which can result in bacterial overgrowth in the gastrointestinal system as the food decays.

I ask hypothyroid patients who complain of IBS symptoms, “Do you feel food sits in your stomach for too long?” If the answer is yes, I have the patient undergo a Heidelberg test or give them a trial of hydrochloric acid therapy.

Special: This Gut Health Secret Is Key to Your Body's Immune Challenges

In the Heidelberg test, a patient swallows a small capsule that transmits stomach pH. Once the capsule is in the stomach, it sends back readings that can be recorded. While the capsule is in the stomach, the patient is challenged with different substances to see how the stomach will respond.

For example, if you give someone sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) to drink, as the pH of the stomach increases, you expect the stomach to excrete more hydrochloric acid to bring the pH down.

If the stomach is unable to produce hydrochloric acid, a diagnosis of hypochlorhydria (low stomach acid production) is made. In this case, the treatment is capsules of stomach acid to aid the digestion process.

If a Heidelberg test is not available, it is reasonable to give the patient a therapeutic trial of hydrochloric acid pills to supplement their natural production of acid. Usually, I start with 10 grains (600 mg) of hydrochloric acid.

I tell my patients to take one with a meal. If you use hydrochloric acid pills, you should only take them with food in your stomach.

If any burning or discomfort occurs, you must stop taking them immediately, as they have the potential to irritate and even ulcerate the stomach lining.

However, in nearly 20 years of using hydrochloric acid pills, I have yet to see a patient ulcerate their stomach lining. It is best to use hydrochloric acid pills under the supervision of a knowledgeable healthcare practitioner.

If you suffer from bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain, you meet the criteria for a diagnosis of IBS. However, keep in mind that a diagnosis of IBS does little to describe what underlying problems are causing these symptoms.

A thorough search for the underlying cause of IBS can often identify the causative factors. In looking for underlying causes of IBS, the appropriate testing includes a colonoscopy, comprehensive stool digestive analysis, and perhaps a Heidelberg test. The colonoscopy will rule out a mechanical problem with the gastrointestinal tract.

The comprehensive stool digestive analysis looks for bacterial, fungal, and parasite overgrowth. A Heidelberg test can be undertaken to ascertain the ability of the stomach to produce adequate amounts of hydrochloric acid and maintain a normal acidic pH of the gastric contents.

My experience with treating IBS has clearly shown the value of eliminating refined foods from the diet. This includes eliminating refined sugar, flour, salt, and oils. Eating a healthy, whole food-based diet can provide the body with the raw materials to heal.

Dr. David Brownstein, M.D., editor of the Natural Way to Health newsletter, is a board-certified family physician and one of the nation’s foremost practitioners of holistic medicine. In addition to his practice, Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and is the author of six very popular books.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I Know Mothers Day has past but just had to ppost this

A Mother's Love​
When you have children, it’s the first time in your life you truly love someone more than yourself. Your entire world changes. You are no longer the protagonist in your own movie. Your life becomes your children.

Even though I worked full time as a doctor throughout my kids' childhood, my heart was always with them. I would rush home every day from the clinic to see them, to play with them, and to watch them laugh. Every second was bliss.

A mother is always full of unconditional love and understands every aspect of their child’s wants and needs. It’s a feeling that’s indescribable but magical. No one sacrifices more than a mother for that child. She is always listening and loving and encouraging her child with unbelievable dedication and compassion.

Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about family and how special this built-in unit is in life. Mothers are the force that connects this unit together. Without them, we are just a group of bandits in the house!

Happy (belated) Mother’s Day to all the amazing mothers who fill our lives with love!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
8 Exercises to Save Your Heart

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

Exercise can transform your life and prevent diseases of the heart, brain, and virtually every other organ in the body. Here are eight top choices for exercises you can do to meet your daily requirement.

1. Walking. When it comes to walking, one hour a day will suit your cardiovascular needs. But even if you can only start out with 10 minutes, get started and gradually increase to an hour.

2. Bike Riding. Riding a bicycle outdoors or an indoor stationary bike provides an excellent cardiovascular workout and can also help build strength and increase balance and flexibility.

3. Swimming and Water Aerobics. Swimming and water aerobics are especially good for older people with joint problems like arthritis, as the natural buoyancy of the water buffers joints.

Special: The Healing Powers of Honey: Secrets Revealed for Your Heart, Brain, Weight and More

4. Elliptical Trainers and Rowing Machines. The elliptical trainer allows you to move in a natural way that is much like running, but without joint-stressing impact. Rowing machines provide an excellent cardiovascular exercise.

5. Zumba and Other Aerobic Dance Programs. Zumba is a cardiovascular workout that can provide variety when combined with other exercises like walking.

6. Weight Training. Start with weights as small as one or two pounds and progress to higher weights as your strength increases.

7. Calisthenics and Flexibility Training. Calisthenics are exercises that use the weight of the body for conditioning. Examples of these activities include lunges, push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups.

8. Stretching and Balance. The National Institute on Aging offers a variety of guides on stretching and balance, including a free 120-page guide that can be downloaded on your computer or ordered as a print copy at nia.nih.gov.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Brain fog is caused by a lack of blood flow to your brain called hypoperfusion. This condition triggers a domino effect of negative impacts on the brain.

Hypoperfusion causes inflammation in the brain, which then causes damage to the cells of the brain. This damage causes the production of antibodies to get rid of the damaged cells in the brain. This then triggers the autoimmune mechanism in the brain to begin killing off brain cells.

This happens subtly over time and can go on for years and years, causing a great deal of damage to your brain.

Dr. Tom O’Bryan’s 3 Day Kickstart is designed to provide a “kickstart” to better brain health and changes that you will notice immediately. Discover lifestyle modifications you can make right away, and gain insights into which supplements can accelerate the regeneration and rebuilding of your brain cells!

—>>Gain immediate access to the 3-Day Kickstart Brain Fog Elimination Plan eGuide now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
With any health issue or chronic illness, I always look at both the physical and mental symptoms and how they are related.
My own experience with mold and chronic illness has led me to explore and understand sympathetic dominance.
Sympathetic dominance is a state where our bodies and minds get stuck in a constant state of "fight or flight."
This response can be helpful if you're facing immediate danger, but we can get stuck in this state, resulting in chronic illness.
How to you know if your body is stuck in sympathetic dominance?
Look for symptoms, including:
  • Fatigue
  • Diarrhea or constipation
  • Feeling overwhelmed
  • Memory problems
  • Headaches
  • Weakened immune system
  • Increased blood pressure
  • Sleep disorders
  • Nervousness
  • Lack of motivation
  • Anger or irritability
This stress from both mold and/or chronic illness can push you further into sympathetic dominance, leaving you mentally trapped and physically pained.
Check out my new blog for more symptoms, solutions, and resources:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi

Did you know that certain specific nutritional and lifestyle changes can greatly improve mental health—by healing the gut?
Hippocrates certainly new this when he said 2500 years ago "all disease starts in the gut." Research on this vitally important topic is only catching up now....
Yet, this science is not widely publicized yet.

That’s why health researchers Sarah Otto and Matt Potts created the online masterclass called The Gut-Brain Solution—to spread the word about the latest breakthroughs in this field straight from world-leading experts.
This masterclass will deeply explore the gut-brain axis to help treat:
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Mood disorders
  • Insomnia
  • Advanced mental health conditions like dementia, Alzheimers, and schizophrenia

Here’s a sneak preview of what you’ll discover in the free 9-part docuseries:
  • The unexpected signals your body is giving you when it comes to your digestive health and your mental health
  • Which foods and ingredients are known to cause gut issues (and seriously impact serotonin levels + mental health)
  • How consuming healthy gut bacteria (i.e. probiotics) can help alleviate feelings of depression and anxiety in as little as 20 days! (source: Annals of General Psychiatry)
The Gut-Brain Solution is open to everyone for FREE from May 18-27.

To better health,
The GreenMedInfo Team
PS: When you sign up for the free masterclass, you’ll also be given two fantastic resources: The Leaky Gut Report and Top 10 Foods to Avoid if You Have Anxiety. These guides offer even more insights and practical tips you can do to start healing your gut.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In this Nutrition Bite, we want to share a delightfully rich vegan cheesecake recipe from 15 Delicious Desserts For Avoiding & Fighting Cancer!
Cancer has long been one of the leading causes of death in humans worldwide.
According to the World Health Organization, “about one-third of cancer deaths are due to the five leading behavioral and dietary risks: high body mass index, low fruit and vegetable intake, physical inactivity, tobacco use, and alcohol use, and are therefore preventable.” [1]
The ultimate tool we can use to prevent and fight cancer is something called “antioxidants”.
As their name implies, antioxidants are molecules that combat oxidation in our bodies. This is crucial because too much oxidation, or “oxidative stress”, leads to increased risk of DNA damage, heart disease and...you guessed it: cancer.
Vitamin C and Vitamin E are the 2 best known cancer-fighting antioxidants, along with carotenoids, a precursor to Vitamin A. Per the Mayo Clinic, “other naturally occurring antioxidants include flavonoids, tannins, phenols and lignans.” [2]
Where can we find these incredible cancer-fighting warriors? Plant-based foods, of course!
Just look at how many antioxidants are packed in the ingredients of the cancer-fighting cheesecake recipe below:
Vitamin C: Coconut milk, lemon
Vitamin E: Coconut milk, almonds, walnuts
Carotenoids: Dates, cashews
Phenols: Dates, cinnamon, lemon, cashews, almonds, walnuts
Aren’t plants amazing?! Whole grains, veggies, fruit, spices, nuts and seeds (including cacao beans, which are actually seeds!) all contain antioxidants…
Which is just one of the many reasons why it’s so vital to get a large quantity and variety of plant based foods in your diet.
And we can think of no better place to start that with a scrumptious vegan dessert! Enjoy!

Recipe: Health-Wise Berry Nut Cheesecake (Vegan)​

[From 15 Delicious Desserts For Avoiding & Fighting Cancer!]

Ingredients​

Base:
1/2 cup raw, organic almonds
1 cup pitted organic dates, soaked in warm water
1 cup raw, organic walnuts
1 TSP Ceylon cinnamon
1 pinch of sea salt
Filling:
2 cups raw cashews, soaked in water overnight and rinsed
1 organic lemon, juiced (or 1 TBSP bottled lemon juice)
1/4 cup organic, cold-pressed coconut oil
1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (include the cream)
1/4 cup honey or agave nectar. (Liquid stevia may also be used)
1 TSP pure, unsweetened vanilla extract

Instructions​

• Line a 9” spring-form pan with parchment paper.
  • Place the drained and rinsed dates into a food processor or blender. Blend until soft, then set. Set aside in a bowl.
  • Now add the almonds, walnuts, cinnamon and sea salt to the food processor or blender. Process until you have a meal-like texture.
  • Add the dates back in with the nut meal. Mix together until a dough-like mixture is formed.
  • Press the mixture into your lined pan. Make sure it’s pressed firmly and evenly. Place the pan in the freezer.
  • Add all the filling ingredients to a food processor or blender.
  • Mix until your mix is silky smooth. (A hand mixer is fine, too)
  • Take your freezer-chilled base out of the freezer and fill it with the cashew “cream cheese” mixture.
  • Let it set in the freezer for approximately 5 hours to firm up (But not much longer, as you don’t want it to completely freeze!)
  • Garnish with mint, your choice of berries or the blueberry sauce.
Want more recipes that fight cancer while satisfying your sweet tooth?
Click here to grab your F.REE copy of the recipe book, 15 Delicious Desserts For Avoiding & Fighting Cancer!
(As a note, 99% of these recipes are vegan, and with just a few simple swaps, they all can be!)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi
Do you feel confident in your at-home br-east self-exam (BSE) skills? Do you know what you’re supposed to be feeling for?

It’s not your fault if you don’t — women are often not properly trained in BSE skills or fully empowered in self-awareness.

Until now.

Improve your BSE skills when you register for this complimentary li-ve webinar with Dr. Veronique

Why attend this important health event?

Since early detection of br-east cancer is essential to better treatment outcomes and long-term survival...

It only makes sense that the more skilled you are, and the better you know what’s normal for you, the higher the chances you’ll find a lump sooner than later, and smaller.

Would you rather find a ping pong ball or a pea sized lump?

This potentially life-saving webinar could help you:

• Understand the importance of very early detection
  • Detect smaller lumps (and sooner) and know the difference between benign and suspicious lumps
  • 4 methods for detecting a lump
  • Know signs and symptoms of br-east cancer
  • Assess and reduce risk factors
  • Increase self-awareness
  • 3 critical components for a successful BSE
Your host, Dr. Véronique Desaulniers, first began her journey with cancer in 2004 after she found a lump. She chose to take the road less traveled and explored natural treatments.

Now having celebrated victory over cancer twice, she has become extremely passionate about teaching women how to properly conduct a self-exam.

She’s here to empower you by sharing her proven self-exam protocols.

You’ll learn to confidently and skillfully perform an effective BSE with Dr. V’s at-home method based on the recognized standard for performing and teaching clinical and personal examination for over 30 years.

Learn all about Dr. V’s improved self-exam techniques, when you register here now

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sometimes...All you need is a little dose of inspiration...

A dash of hope...

Maybe a new idea...

That's what Digestion SOS is (click here early access).

It's a 9 hour fully produced docu-series about digestion and healing.

It's by my dear friend and TV personality Shivan Sarna.

I did an interview along side some of the brightest minds in gut health.

There's 60+ of us!!!

This is just a short note... after a long weekend for me... that sometimes we really do need to sign up and listen in.

Click here for free SOS access.

I could say more but...

But I've already said who I think it is for...

It's for you if you are looking for hope, inspiration, and new ideas!

And if you already have a plan and your gut health is doing good. I'm very happy for you and you should just delete this email and enjoy your day.

Check it out and get access to a bunch of free goodies here.

Blessings,
Steven

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What Is the Best Treatment for AFib?
Dr. Chauncey Crandall, M.D., writes:

According to the U.S. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI), AFib affects at least 2.7 million Americans and can lead to stroke, heart failure, and even mental impairment.

People with the condition are typically offered medicines or a surgery called ablation to correct it. Two new trials may answer which of the two treatments works best. Researchers say ablation and medicines perform similarly in protecting AFib patients from stroke, death, and other complications.

Special: Stress Impacts Your Heart — Now There's Something You Can Do About It

However, ablation may beat out drug therapy over the long term, reducing recurrences of AFib and related hospitalizations for years to come, researchers say.

Patients who got ablation, in which a catheter is used to tweak the heart muscle cells responsible for the arrhythmia, also seemed to have less shortness of breath and fatigue, and better quality of life five years later, compared to those who got drug therapy alone.

To settle the meds-versus-ablation debate, the NHLBI helped conduct two trials, which included more than 2,200 patients treated at 126 sites in the United States, Canada, Asia, and Europe.

Half the patients had ablation and half were put on drug therapy, but could have ablation if their AFib symptoms could not be controlled with medication, something known as "intent to treat."

In the end, about 27% of the patients who started on drug therapy did end up undergoing ablation. The median follow-up of patients in the trial was about four years.

While the trial did not show that ablation was superior to drug therapy in reducing deaths and strokes, it did reduce recurrence of atrial fibrillation and hospitalizations. Patients with the most severe symptoms at the start of the study had much greater improvement after ablation than those who initially had mild symptoms, the researchers added.

Dr. Chauncey W. Crandall is author of Dr. Crandall’s Heart Health Report newsletter. He is a Yale graduate and is chief of the Cardiac Transplant Program at the world-renowned Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. He practices interventional, vascular, and transplant cardiology.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Special Report: FENNEL SEEDS also a source of shikimic acid to fight covid vaccine shedding

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Doctor mocks vaccine skeptics, then DIES after covid vaccine, as media scrubs wrongful death case​

VU Sponsors