Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Rich Fudgy Brownies​

For those who can have sweets

These brownies are dense, rich, and moist, and can come together in only a few minutes.
Ingredients
  • 1 cup flour
  • ¾ cup cocoa powder
  • 1 cup sucanat (natural, raw cane sugar)
  • ¼ teaspoon baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • ½ cup soy, rice, or almond milk
  • scant ½ cup oil
  • ½ cup silken tofu
  • 2 tablespoons maple syrup
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • (optional) ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. In a large bowl, sift together the flour and cocoa powder. Whisk in the sucanat or sugar, baking powder, salt. If you’re using chocolate chips, mix those in well, too.
3. In a blender or food processor, blend the milk, oil, tofu, maple syrup, and vanilla until completely smooth. Add to the flour mixture and stir until combined. Batter will be fairly thick.
4. Spread batter evenly into an 8-inch square greased and floured baking dish.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Yum, yum, YUM!! Love these. I’m going to experiment with oat flour and see how that goes, too.
For the complete nutritional information and prep notes…
>>DOWNLOAD THE PRINTABLE VERSION HERE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
Asparagus may be a weird-looking vegetable that can make your pee smell funny. But it’s also a nutritional powerhouse and a culinary giant.
It can be good for your gut, heart, liver, eyes, and skin. It might even help to fight cancer. And when you know what to do with it, it can taste amazing, too.
Get the whole story, and find out what asparagus can do for you, here.
Yours for healthy foods and a thriving life,
Ocean Robbins
P.S. What’s in asparagus that’s so good for you, and what health benefits does it provide? How do you select the best spears, and how do you store and prepare them for maximum flavor and nutrition? Find all about asparagus right here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, Jimi!​
If you've been experiencing symptoms and conditions for two or more years, they may have developed into chronic illness or disease!

Unfortunately, many doctors find these conditions difficult to comprehend, resulting in a lack of true cures and only symptom management at best.

This misunderstanding of how to combat common chronic illnesses such as autoimmune diseases, gut problems, fatigue and mental health issues is the underlying cause of increasing and concerning statistics.

Learn everything you need to know about why chronic illnesses have skyrocketed, why doctors around the world are training in this new approach, and how this new approach to healing is quickly gaining popularity around the world as the “New Model of Healing, Health, and Wellness.”

--->>Take your healing to the next level when you attend this complimentary, online event!

Be sure to mark your calendar for June 4, 2023!​
At this masterclass, you’ll learn:

• Proven answers and solutions that are working for over 95% of people with severe and chronic illnesses
  • How you can finally free yourself from the suffering and pain of chronic illness and disease
  • Dr. V’s unique one-of-a-kind and multifaceted approaches that are quickly changing the landscape of healing, health and wellness
  • And so much more!
This masterclass is a fantastic opportunity for you to take control of your healing, health, and well-being. Don't miss out on this chance to learn from the leading expert.

Dr. Villanueva is training doctors and physicians around the world, but today, she has made her Beyond the Pill: The Truth About Disease and Chronic Illness available at no cost to you because YOU also deserve to have access to what is really working to break the cycle of chronic illness and disease.

If you’ve been looking for answers and solutions for your chronic disease or illness, your suffering can end NOW with this life-saving and easy-to-understand information.

--->>We’ll see you online at the Beyond the Pill: The Truth About Disease and Chronic Illness Masterclass when you register now!
Because health means everything,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

IBS and What Not to Eat When You Have IBS​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,
I'm very excited to tell you about a brand new event featuring myself and many other brain health experts. It's called the Reverse Alzheimer's Summit and registration is officially open!
Don’t have your ticket yet? Get instant FREE access here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey there ,

Are you having gut issues?

Have you been trying to get to the bottom of what it could be, but not getting anywhere?

Well, today I’d like to introduce to you our brand-new Digestive Health Assessment!

Take this quick assessment to discover Dr. Melissa’s recommendations on how to heal your gut to feel happier, healthier, and more confident every day.

It’s a multiple-choice assessment that will take you less than 3 minutes to complete, but the final report (unique to you) could have a huge and positive impact on your life ;)

Take the assessment here.

To your health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thought to Ponder:

Spending time in nature can be one of the most healing things you can do on your Healthy Breast path.

If you already make it a priority to connect with the trees, beaches, or rolling hills in your region, this may seem obvious.

If you don’t, however, you are missing out on one of the least expensive and most effective ways to amp up your healing journey. Spring and summer are the perfect time of year to do it!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let’s zoom in on a tumor.

In there, you have two types of cells. Regular cancer cells are quite weak… so when you use chemo and radiation, they go away.

But the other type of cancer cells, Cancer Stem Cells are more resistant.

Chemo and radiation don’t target these cells as effectively… so even if you shrink your tumor, and it looks like you’ve gotten rid of almost all the cancer cells…

These Cancer Stem Cells are still lurking, and that’s bad news because they’re the most aggressive cells that actually SPREAD cancer to other parts of the body.

Cancer Stem Cells are the reason that cancer comes back, and why it spreads to other organs (because the Stem cells can birth new cancer cells).

Unfortunately, modern medicine doesn’t have a solution to fight Cancer Stem Cells…

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Morning ,

In our practice, we believe that what is measured gets improved.

This means we like to assess all of the possible areas of dysfunction, not just the patient’s biggest complaint. And we use this data to help us lay out a healing plan.

This gives us clues as to what may be the underlying root cause of their symptoms and allows us to help them to heal holistically.

Unfortunately, this is not at all how insurance-based conventional medicine works, and that is why so many people are on a continual downward spiral and feel helpless when it comes to their health.

But I want you to feel empowered.

That’s why I created this short "assessment" that can provide some real insight into the problems you’re having (and the solutions that can help you get back on track).

I think you’re going to like this short, little assessment.

Here’s why:

I don’t want to just help you when you’re sick… I want to make sure you stay as healthy as possible for as long as possible. This assessment tool is part of you achieving that vision of living a long, healthy life...

Here’s how this assessment works:

Simply click here to download the assessment worksheet

Go through each section, and using the points scale below, enter a value next to each symptom, and then tally up your score.

Here is what your score means:

• 0-10 - Ideal health - nobody’s perfect!
  • 11-50 Mild imbalance, things are starting to slip and need your attentio
  • 51-100 Moderate imbalance, more symptoms than you’d like, quality of life is suffering
  • 101+ Severe Imbalance, interventions needed ASAP
Feel free to hit the "reply" button and let me know your health IQ score :)

And if you did score over 10 and have some work to do, I would love to invite you to my upcoming FREE workshop-style mini course that is happening next week - Create Your Natural Medicine Rx.

During this workshop, you will learn:

• How to map your medical history and current state of health
  • The meaning of your GI Symptoms
  • What your hormones are telling you
  • What your body needs and what it doesn't
  • How to create your very own roadmap to health
I don't typically teach this material outside of my clinic...

But I know that this information is needed NOW more than ever before...

So, this is your chance to truly experience the magic of Naturopathic and Functional Medicine... (seriously, this is what it is like to have a visit with a functional medicine doctor).

All from the comfort of your home... absolutely free...and at your convenience.

This isn't just another webinar... it's an actual interactive workshop...

During which you will evaluate your symptoms and categorize them in a way that gives you a clear path for healing (I'll supply the worksheet and the guidance for you!) This worksheet is exactly what functional medicine doctors use in their practices.

At the end of the workshop, you will walk away with a better understanding of your symptoms and how to address your next steps to build health.

This event is completely free and will last about 3 hours. I know that is a long time, but it will be so worth it. You will learn how to approach your health from a truly functional perspective.

I didn’t want to just tell you about the process, I wanted to give you time to actually map out your own healing roadmap.

We start on Monday, June 5th so make sure you click below ASAP to join us:

==> To register, please Click Here to save your spot!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Jimi,

Do you constantly feel on edge? Do you struggle to switch off and relax? Perhaps you feel exhausted but at the same time wired and full of adrenaline? Maybe you have issues with sleep - whether that be struggling to fall asleep or staying asleep?

These can all be signs of nervous system dysregulation, which is why if you answered 'yes' to any of these, I'd highly encourage you to join my new FREE 5-part video series ‘Decode your Nervous System’ which begins on Monday, June 5th.

In this free series, you will learn:

• The fundamental principles to understanding what’s happening in your nervous system
  • What a maladaptive stress response is
  • The mental patterns and triggers that can be driving nervous system dysregulation
  • Why to decode what’s happening in our nervous system we need to understand the strategies we’re using to avoid feeling our feelings
  • Which key bodily systems are impacted by a dysregulated nervous system and how these systems also impact your nervous system
  • How you can use my RESET model for healing and create lasting change
Click here to find out more and register for your free place now

This powerful event will provide you with the tools you need to understand the current state of your nervous system, and map a path to regaining balance.

Learn more and sign up for free today!

I look forward to you joining me!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Susceptibility Quiz - What's your score?
mail
mail
Hi Jim,
Some people are surprised to hear me say this, but...
Bright Line Eating isn’t the right solution for everyone.
That’s right. I know that Bright Line Eating can’t be all things to all people.
Who is Bright Line Eating for?
It’s best for people who are high on The Susceptibility Scale.
The Susceptibility Scale is a scientific way to determine how drawn in you are by the addictive pull of processed foods. Where you fall on the scale indicates how your brain is wired to respond to food.
You can find out your score by taking a quick 5-question quiz.
After you take the quiz, we’ll explain what your score means and we’ll give you actionable information that you can use.
If you aren’t sure whether Bright Line Eating can help you or not, why not take 2 minutes out of your day to find out your score?
With love,
Susan
mail
mail
mail
mail
PS - If you are one of those people on the dieting merry-go-round wondering why you can't seem to just stick with it, this quiz will tell you why. And what you can do about it.
mail
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Broccoli is one of the most important cruciferous vegetables for destroying cancer.

Broccoli’s benefits:

• Sulforaphane: a cancer-fighting plant compound that reduces the risk of breast cancer
  • Glucosinolates: inhibits cancer enzymes and protects against inflammatory diseases
  • Carotenoids: antioxidants that protect you from diseases and improve your immune system
  • Vitamin C: protects your cells against damage from free radicals
  • Dietary fiber: lowers cholesterol levels and promotes healthy bowel movements
  • Folate: promotes strong cell growth and function
  • Flavonols: improves blood flow, prevent blood clots, and keep cells healthy
So this is the one food that I make sure I get plenty of every day.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

The Dangers of Eating Fast (and 3 Tips to Reverse This Habit)​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

CONTAMINATION CONFIRMED: Covid jabs found to contain green monkey DNA​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
7 Types of Cancer People Don't Detect Until It's Too Late
As time has gone on and the medical field has become more and more experienced, so has cancer research evolved as well. There have been many improvements made, and nowadays you can catch cancer in its early stages much more frequently than it was done even a decade ago. Despite this, there are still a lot of early stage cancers that are very hard to detect.
Healthy Reads

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Keto Flatbread​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mandarin and Greens Salad
(full recipe in this email below)
Looking for a fresh and healthy salad? Try this Mandarin and Greens Salad that is perfect for summer! Packed with nutritious ingredients like red leaf lettuce, watercress, broccoli, and mandarins, and topped with a tangy dressing made with rice vinegar, orange zest, and low-sodium soy sauce, this salad is a flavorful and satisfying meal option.
Ingredients:
For the Salad:

• 4 cups red leaf lettuce chopped
  • 1 cup watercress chopped
  • 1 medium carrot peeled and grated
  • 3 mandarins peeled and sections separated
  • 1 medium English cucumber sliced on a slight angle
  • 1 tsp sesame seeds dry toasted
  • 2 tbsp raisins
  • 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts washed and dried thoroughly
  • 1 head broccoli chopped
  • 1/2 cup brown rice cooked

For the Dressing:
  • 1/4 cup rice vinegar
  • 1 tbsp orange zest
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper
  • 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
  • 1 juice from Mandarin
Directions:
  1. In a small container with a tight lid place all the ingredients for the dressing. Shake well and set aside.
  2. In a large bowl or container, place all the salad ingredients and toss so all the ingredients are well mixed. If you are taking this salad to school or work, just layer the ingredients and toss it before eating and adding the dressing.
Note: If you are taking this salad to work or school, package the dressing separately and only put it in the salad just before you want to eat it. Package the salad in an air-tight container to take with you.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Zonia video Immune for life 053123
Hi, Jimi.

Did you miss the Immune for Life docuseries I told you about recently?

Maybe you caught one or two episodes, and planned to watch the whole series, but... time got away from you. I get it – Life can get hectic, and sometimes we miss out on things we planned to watch. But trust me, the insights shared by my friends at Zonia are too important to miss.

That’s why I’m happy to share some great news: you can catch a FREE replay this weekend.

>> You’ll have 72 hours to watch the complete series and learn how to protect your health.

I’m featured in the docuseries, along with 34 other world-renowned doctors and health experts. My colleagues and I discuss the downfalls of conventional medicine, and reveal how you can stay healthy by doing certain daily actions WITHOUT being forced to take Big Pharma’s pills which don’t even get you healthy.

As a board-certified physician dedicated to preventing and reversing disease through nutritional excellence, I'm deeply concerned about the state of our healthcare system. That's why I highly recommend taking advantage of this opportunity to watch Immune for Life now.

Over 100,000 people signed up to watch it for free when it premiered – but in case you missed any (or all) of it, here’s your chance to catch up.

Zonia is hosting a Replay Weekend starting today – and ALL episodes are available FREE for the next 72 hours.

Until Monday at 11:59 pm PST
You’ll get to see groundbreaking health insights from me, and other doctors and medical researchers, such as Dr. David Perlmutter, Ocean Robbins and Dr. Michael Murray.

We took part in this docuseries to dispel myths about the medical system...

We also uncover prevention protocols, innovative treatments, and new natural methods for beating diseases such as autoimmune diseases, dementia & Alzheimer’s, cancer, obesity and diabetes, and many others, by attacking the root cause behind them.

You’ll hear a variety of opinions from this impressive panel of experts. And while I may not agree with all the points made, it’s always motivating to hear the corroborating voices, and participate in these interviews to awaken our population to the need to get off the medical care merry-go-round and recognize that we all must work to earn good health. You’ll also see simple, doctor-approved steps that you can take to prevent or even reverse these diseases.

So if you missed the premiere altogether or just a few episodes, NOW is the perfect time to catch up, or to send this link to a close one who’s going through challenging health battles.

Watch and rewatch:
  • EP 1: The Truth about Your Immunity and Our Broken Medical System
  • EP 2: The Root Causes of Everyday Diseases – Discover the Triggers for Cancer, Dementia, Autoimmune Disease, Diabetes and More
  • EP 3: The Gut-Immunity Connection: How to Flip the “Bad Genes” Switch & Restore Health
  • EP 4: Inflammation, Heart Disease & Chronic Fatigue: Recognize the Signs of Compromised Health to Reverse the Damage
  • EP 5: Save Your Brain from Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Depression and Keep it Sharp No Matter Your Age
  • EP 6: Solutions for Autoimmune Disease to Overcome Hashimoto’s, Lyme, MS, Crohn’s and More
  • EP 7: Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes: The 100% Reversible Truth
  • EP 8: Escaping Cancer: Digging Deeper into the Lost Connection
  • EP 9: Trauma and Emotional Healing at the Center of Your Health Journey: Powerful Stories and the Cold Science
  • EP 10: Long-Forgotten Natural Therapies & Innovative Treatments: Holistic and Proven Approach for Reversing Diseases
Fair warning though...

The replay is ONLY available until Monday 11:59pm PST, so watch it while you still can.

You’ll hear from the world’s top 35 doctors and health experts, who are at the forefront of revolutionizing the industry and helping people beat and reverse serious diseases. It's interesting info, so let me know what you think.

Catch the Immune for Life replay before time runs out (72 hours left).

Wishing you the best of health,
Joel Fuhrman, M.D.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Jimi,
Did you know that an astonishing 70% of your immune system is situated in your gut? Recent breakthrough research has unveiled a profound link between gut health and a multitude of health spheres including your immune response, brain functionality, mood regulation and even weight management! Embrace this exciting revelation to revolutionize your health and lifestyle.
Unleashing this untapped potential within you begins with what you eat. I just published a new article on the top foods that foster optimal gut health and regularity, it just might surprise you the foods that are at the top of the list.
My goal is to empower you with the knowledge to curate a diet that not only appeases your palate, but also fuels your gut microbiome - your personal army of good bacteria, tirelessly working to keep you in the peak of health.
Why settle for less when the key to unlocking your best health is just a click away? Read my latest article >> A Gastroenterologist’s Top Foods for Optimal Gut Health and Regularity
There's more to this science than just "you are what you eat". In fact, the food you consume can redefine your entire health trajectory!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Has your child recently been diagnosed with Autism?

Or maybe your child was given that diagnosis years ago and despite hours of therapy and multiple medical appointments, they still don’t seem to be improving much.

If this sounds like you, then you’re invited to join me for a completely free live online training I’m hosting on Monday, June 5, 2023, @ 8pm EST/ 7pm CST.

New Autism-Reversing Modalities for Parents Who Have Tried it "All"

Click Here To Register Now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watching my hair fall out was devastating.
Uncovering the root cause of hair loss was challenging.
I discuss my findings in a new interview series Healthy Hair: The Truth About Hair Loss – click here to access the free event!
You’ll learn:
  • How to ID your specific type of hair loss
  • The hidden imbalances behind thinning hair and hair loss
  • Epigenetic factors that impact the growth cycle
  • A functional approach to regrowing and protecting your hair
  • Key detoxification protocols to improve hair strength and vibrance
  • Top foods to eat to support healthy hair
  • So much more…
Learn how to tackle hair loss from the inside out! Click here now!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi ,

William James Mayo, the renowned physician and visionary behind the Mayo Clinic, once shared a profound insight:
“The aim of medicine is to prevent disease and prolong life; the ideal of medicine is to eliminate the need of a physician."
In a world where conventional medicine and health insurance systems predominantly focus on treating and managing existing disease, it's crucial to recognize the true essence of healthcare:

It extends far beyond addressing symptoms and instead encompasses a proactive approach to your well-being.

At Glow Natural Wellness, we wholeheartedly embrace the ideal put forth by William James Mayo.

We believe in empowering individuals like you to take charge of your own health journey, so you can experience a life free from excessive medical intervention.

That's why I am thrilled to extend a personal invitation to our FREE workshop: "Creating Your Naturopathic Rx." (we’re starting this Monday, June 5th!)​

This workshop isn't just another run-of-the-mill webinar or lecture…

It's an immersive experience designed to equip you with the tools and knowledge to revolutionize your health.

During this interactive workshop, you will learn:
  • How to map your medical history and current state of health, starting from early childhood to current times.
  • The meaning of your GI Symptoms, food sensitivities, and allergies.
  • What your hormones are telling you.
  • How to make sense of your symptoms in every system of your body
  • The impact of past traumas and early life stressors on your current state of health.
  • What your body needs and what it doesn't.
  • How to create your very own roadmap to health

Unlike conventional medicine's focus on reactive treatments, our workshop will empower you to adopt a proactive approach to your well-being.

Together, we'll explore the transformative potential of naturopathic and functional medicine, enabling you to make informed decisions that support your long-term vitality.

By participating in "Creating Your Naturopathic Rx," you'll gain valuable insights and tools that will revolutionize your approach to health.

You'll no longer be solely reliant on prescriptions and procedures…

Instead, you'll possess the knowledge and understanding to forge your own path towards lasting vitality.

The workshop is available starting this Monday June 5th, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to experience the true potential of naturopathic and functional medicine from the comfort of your own home.

=>To register for the FREE 5-day “Creating Your Naturopathic Rx” workshop, please CLICK HERE to reserve your spot!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I feel so fortunate. So blessed to be surrounded by an amazing community.
Seriously, the people in the Bright Line Eating community just continue to astound me.
Yes, even after all these years.
Just a couple of months ago, we put a call-out to the community asking folks to share their stories. I was working on the new Food Freedom videos, and I wanted some new community success stories to share.
Now, we were only available to film in a couple of specific locations on a couple of specific days.
Even so, this community delivered. We had folks stand up and raise their hands and say, “Yes, I want to tell my story.”
And as a result, I got to sit down and chat with some people I hadn’t met before. And I was able to listen to their amazing stories and witness how Bright Line Eating had transformed their lives, given them their health back, extended their longevity, helped them be more active and engaged with their families.
And these folks are MAINTAINING their weight loss. Consistently. For years.
So what are they doing differently? How are they able to keep it off?
And can you do it too—and count yourself among them?
The reality is that they’re not different from you. They’ve just been doing different things. VERY SPECIFIC THINGS. You’ll discover the details inside the latest installment of the Food Freedom video series: Video #3 “What Those Who Keep It Off Do Differently.”
It’s available to watch now!
Love,
Susan
mail
mail
mail
Watch Now

P.S. – If you haven’t seen the first two videos yet, what are waiting for? They’re incredible–and I’m not just saying that. Our videography team did an amazing job. And you’ll want to get up-to-speed before Video 4 is released! Click here to watch.
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
PTSD Hikes Heart, Stroke Risk

By Chauncey Crandall, M.D.

People suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) are at twice the risk of suffering a heart attack or stroke, according to a study from Emory University’s Rollins School of Public Health.

PTSD is an anxiety disorder in which sufferers relive traumatic events in memories and nightmares, often avoiding situations that can trigger such thoughts. Feelings of fearfulness or paranoia can also occur. PTSD is often overlooked as a risk factor for the heart, but it can pose a serious threat.

Special: The Shocking Truth About Magnesium

For roughly 13 years, researchers followed 562 middle-aged male twins (340 identical and 222 fraternal) from the Vietnam Era Twin Registry with an average age of 42. The pairs included twins where at least one brother had a history of PTSD or major depression, and twins without either condition.

The incidence of heart disease during the study period was more than double in twins with PTSD than in those without PTSD. The use of twins allowed researchers to control for the influences of genes and environment on the development of heart disease and PTSD.

The government-supported study, published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, was the first to use imaging techniques to assess the clinical risk of cardiovascular events, including heart attack and stroke.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Here's the truth...

There are no such things as magical herbal "superfoods."

...The rare root that will keep you young.

...The secret fruit that will melt away the pounds.

...All those powders with 50 herbs you’ve never heard of... that cannot do the things they claim.

Let me explain...

These herbs are real plants that are being taken out of context. They are not offered to you in preparations that can actually help you with much of anything at all.

OH! What about those morning talk show studies, where yesterday’s enemy is the new wonder food?

One day it’s coffee... then chocolate... then red wine.

...Juice anyone?

...Green powders to add to your juice?

...How about a $9 raw maca cacao spirulina ginseng protein shake? (Add $3 for the rhodiola power booster)

Super food fads are simply dizzying... and they are over processed, expensive, and change as fast as marketers get bored.

So then...

Are there really such things as "super foods?"

YES... BUT...

They don’t come from bottles and faraway lands.

They come from the ground where you live.

Also, real life superfoods have to be prepared in ways that humans were designed to consume them (and not made in a factory).

Health empowerment comes from learning the healing benefits of many of the common foods and herbs that might already be in your kitchen.

What if you not only knew the nutritive benefits of your food, but also knew added curative effects?

Did you know that you can use carrots to help heartburn? Cabbage for ulcers? Onions for respiratory issues? Celery juice for hay fever?

There are also deep healing tonic herbs hiding in plain sight on the produce aisle.

Ready to turn your kitchen into a powerful herbal apothecary?

LearningHerbs is proud to present...

Culinary Herbalism, a video mini-course series with K.P. Khalsa

Culinary Herbalism can fit into any busy schedule.

Watch the videos or listen to the audio as you commute or work on other projects in the kitchen.

Your “homework” is making new recipes that will unlock the healing power of many common foods.

K.P. Khalsa has been practicing global herbalism for over 45 years. He’s been the president of the American Herbalists Guild, teaches at universities, and has written lots of books. You get to learn from the best.

So...

Is Culinary Herbalism another health food fad?

No, it’s simply health.

Culinary Herbalism is ancient wisdom based on the “Big 3 World Herbal Traditions.”

K.P. Khlasa is an expert in all 3 traditions, and his lessons and teaching style are simple, practical, time-tested, and no-nonsense.

If you eat, then you’ll want to watch these videos.

We hope you’ll join us!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

Did you know 77% of people in the US experience a degree of stress that affects their physical and mental health?

And if you’re one of them, I’ve got something you should definitely check out…

The FREE 10-day Wisdom of the Body Masterclass hosted by Master Teacher Mingtong Gu and natural health researcher Nathan Crane shares the 5,000-year-old healing modality to tackle stress, and the diseases it can cause.

Because according to current research, chronic stress is associated with health challenges like:​
  • Hypertension
  • Heart Disease
  • Obesity
  • Metabolic Syndrome
  • Type II Diabetes
  • Arthritis
  • And even Cancer…
But, with the practices and teachings you’ll learn in the masterclass, you can not only reverse stress but the health challenges and diseases that it can cause.

Based on ancient wisdom and supported by modern science, this Qigong masterclass can help you take the first steps to reclaim your health, and improve your physical and mental wellbeing.

Go here now to save your seat to this life-changing event.

Wishing you abundant health,​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi!
I'm super excited to share a new interview with you today with a pioneer in the field of integrative cancer therapy Dr. Isaac Eliaz!
Dr. Eliaz is one of the world's foremost experts on galectin-3 and modified citrus pectin (MCP).
Galectin-3 is an essential survival molecule in your body that when over-expressed promotes inflammation, aging, and chronic diseases like cancer. Modified citrus pectin has been scientifically proven to block its harmful effects.
By disrupting galectin-3 interactions, MCP creates an environment that is inhospitable to inflammation, fibrosis, hypoxia, infection, and cancer cell growth.
Modified citrus pectin has also been found to be helpful with pain relief and is known to bind to heavy metals and help remove them from the body.
Dr. Isaac Eliaz is a brilliant physician and researcher with a big heart. He has so much knowledge and wisdom to share and we go deep on galectin-3, MCP and more. Don't miss this interview!

Watch our interview here

To your life and health!
(((c)))

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi,

Freedom From Fibromyalgia Summit replay is going on today and tomorrow.

Come join us. Get FREE access to all the interviews today and tomorrow. Once its over, it’s over. Don’t miss out…… come join us for the last 2 days of this incredible event.
It’s not about “learning to live with fibromyalgia” its about learning how you can OVERCOME fibromyalgia….

--> Enjoy the Summit ENCORE REPLAY!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi :)

In this episode, I am speaking with Dr. Tal Ben-Shahar, professor of the most popular course ever at Harvard and world-renowned expert in the science of human happiness, about how we can live our most fulfilled lives.

In this podcast,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,
If you want to take your culinary life up a notch (or two or three!) so you can enjoy more fabulously delicious and super healthy food, I’ve got a (plant-based) treat for you!
In this month’s Action Hour, Chef Mark Reinfeld and our very own Nichole Dandrea-Russert, RDN, discuss ways to master plant-based living in the kitchen.
Watch this month's Action Hour video interview right here.
Chef Mark Reinfeld is an award-winning chef, educator, and authority on plant-based cuisine. Chef Mark is the founding chef of the Vegan Fusion Institute, with over 25 years of experience preparing innovative vegan food. He’s written eight acclaimed books including the bestselling 30-Minute Vegan series, and conducts virtual and in-person culinary training around the world. Chef Mark is also the Executive Chef for the North American Vegetarian Society’s Summerfest. Mark’s mission is to help create a sustainable future for humanity by training others in the art of plant-based cuisine — for our health, the planet, and a more peaceful world.
Join Nichole and Chef Mark for a fun and engaging conversation as these two kitchen creatives share their best practices for mastering your culinary space and fostering creativity with food.
Check out their inspiring conversation here.
Yours for culinary confidence,
Ocean Robbins

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Episode 322: ACT OF REBELLION
LIVE - ‘PLANDEMIC 3: THE GREAT AWAKENING’ GLOBAL PREMIERE
The Great Awakening is upon us! This historic event is something you do not want to miss! Join us LIVE starting at 6pm Central Time!
At 6 pm CT, we kick off this Global Premiere Event with ‘Live from the Red Carpet’ hosted by the team of Del Bigtree, Tracy Beanz, Five Times August’s Brad Skistimas, and JP Sears! Watch this all-star team interview your favorite freedom-loving celebrities, doctors, journalists, trailblazers and the cast of The Great Awakening!
Then, at 7pm CT, The HighWire is thrilled to present the exclusive Global Premiere of Plandemic 3: The Great Awakening - Go HERE, enter your email to confirm your free entry into the Digital Theater for this Global event, and ENJOY!
After the film concludes, stick around as the cast of The Great Awakening takes the stage to take a bow and wrap this historic event.
Get your popcorn, invite your friends. You do NOT want to miss this!​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dear Jimi,

I hope you are enjoying the weekend :).

This powerful masterclass is now available to the public, and it will give you everything you need to know about why chronic illnesses have skyrocketed, why doctors around the world are training in this new approach, and how this new approach to healing is quickly gaining popularity around the world as the “New Model of Healing, Health, and Wellness.”

My good friend, Dr. Elena Villanueva, has dedicated her life to helping over 1 Million people around the world to get affordable access to the New Model of Healthcare so they can regain their health, their mobility, sharpen their memory, and finally get their lives back.

In fact, starting tomorrow at 9 pm ET, Dr. Villanueva is hosting a complimentary masterclass for the public called Beyond the Pill: The Truth About Disease and Chronic Illness that’s packed with easy-to-understand answers and solutions for overcoming the most complex illnesses across the globe. This information is being taught to doctors, but Dr. V has made it her mission to make this life-saving information available to you because YOU deserve to know how to take control of your healing and health.

Click Here To Join This Free Class

Have a pleasant rest of the day, Jim.

Cheers,
Stefan​

P.S. This masterclass and its life-saving information will inspire you and give you the chance to change your life forever. Trust us, you don’t want to miss it!

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope you're excited for the new week full of opportunities :).

Did you know that high almond milk consumption has led to an increase in bee deaths?

That’s right: the very important insects that are vital for the survival of our food sources are being killed off because of
pesticides, mites, environmental pollution, and a lack of biodiversity in almond farms.

Sounds scary, doesn’t it?

Click here to read our blog post and find out more about the link between almond milk and millions of dying bees…

Once you know the truth, you’ll never look at almond milk and cheap honey the same way again!

I don't like that article. For more than a decade I've seen the impugning of almond milk for various reasons, all which I believe are propaganda in support of the giant food processing companies' desire to move the crop to China for increased profits.

1. Water demand of almond groves vs. drought: The last couple of years the massive Sierra Nevada melt runoff has been diverted into the sea rather than letting it flow into California's rivers as it always has. And trees bring rain. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of for-profit bottled water companies, which are not attacked.

2. Wasteful: a little almond juice and a lot of water make up almond milk. We are supposed to drink 8 glasses of water daily, but almond growers grow almonds, not almond milk. They sell almonds, not almond milk. Almonds are a nutritious source of protein, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals. They are sold downline for almond oil, almond butter, and yes, almond milk.

3. The dying bees: So we're going to blame the almond rather than blaming the "bee herders" who rent out the hives, moving the colonies from place to place until the bees have no sense of themselves, what they are and their own potentials for life, joy, creativity, instead becoming weakened and sick, catching mites? I know, they're bees, but nobody can tell me bees don't experience happiness in their own way. Why can't the growers have their own bees, and let the bees do whatever they want? The bees will want to pollenate the almond orchard, believe me, and after that they'll find whatever else they want to do.

4. The dying bees: that article mentions all of the toxic pesticides. So we're going to blame toxic pesticides on almonds? Shouldn't we just ban the toxic pesticides? And what about organic almond orchards, of which there are many?

5. Drink oat milk instead? Field mono-cropping is one sure way to degrade the environment, but I won't go into that here.

Guess what giant commodities distributor is calling for a horrendous, regressive carbon tax on foods, hmmm??? That ought to cover the cost of shipping almonds from China to US. It's gotten so that I can smell these giant corporate schemes. But it's 'cuz CLIMATE CHANGE, dontcha know.

---
Cargill almonds - Bing
What products does Cargill sell?
Nuts (groundnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, etc.) Sugar (Refined sugar, beet sugar and non-centrifugal sugar, raw sugar, sugar preparation and other sweeteners) Some Cargill products are only approved for use in certain geographies, end uses, and/or at certain usage levels.
---

"I am XYZ mega-corporation, and I can triple my profits on almonds if I let China grow the crop. Never mind if international shipping is a major source of the pollution of our oceans. We must do this, because growing almonds takes up precious water. We're united, your government, the XYZ multi-national commodities cartel and the big food products companies who profit from the use of almonds, your friends the agri-chemical makers, and your friends in the oil & gas industry, all of us united about the okay-ness of giving our honorable domestic almond growing industry to China, and shipping said almonds from China's shores to ours, as long as you are satisfactorily fooled that you won't be a carbon bigfoot any more."

I have stood in almond groves twice in my life, once in California, once in the south of France, unparalelled experiences of sacredness and peace, of understanding that this earth is the mother of all who live upon it. Almonds appear in very ancient art and artifacts. They bless us in so many ways.

To say that almonds are contributing to bee deaths is an absurd convolution of facts. Without human intervention, almonds nurture, feed and shelter the bees.

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Consumers rise in opposition to the use of "Apeel" coating, which can't be washed off, on organically raised produce. It's working!

Organic consumers are many. Readers of OrganicConsumers.org are far fewer. When that article says that 2,000 people have participated in Organic Consumers' action to contact OMRI (Organic Materials Review Institute) it seems like way too few people, but it turns out Bill Gates latest nastiness, "Apeel" coating on fruits and vegetables, was never approved as an ingredient for organic agriculture.

I still think it's a good idea for those who have not done it yet, to participate in the action.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Parents opting out of covid shots for their kids:

Well that's good, but why are the shots even still being offered after the pandemic has been declared over and ended?

But watch out for the WHO pandemic treaty:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well that's good, but why are the shots even still being offered after the pandemic has been declared over and ended?
Well that's because they are making BIG money on them and as long as a rich greedy company is making big money the SO CALLED GOVERNMENT will always look the other way even if children get hurt :mad: ;)

VU Sponsors