Become a Patron!

Joyetech Cuboid Problems & Quality Control Issues

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Edit: Removed Off topic and unneeded in this thread.

Attachments

• Bait1.png
    Bait1.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The finish on the Cuboid seems pretty good, time will tell. Anyone else have trouble with the finishes on their Sigelei's? My 150 TC looks like I drug it behind the car there's so much paint missing, and the Fuchai is starting to do the same thing around the battery door.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have you considered the possibility that your local vendor sold you a Chinese clone. Mine had a scratch off in the box, that I could use to verify authenticity. Mine came out of the box, that was wrapped in plastic in pristine condition.
Yes it came with an Authenticity scratch off inside the box, i mentioned that in the OP, and the box itself was wrapped in plastic and all, the top cover has a padding from the inside pressed against the screen when box is closed, followed by the authenticity scratch off and then the mod with screen facing up, i did not scratch it off though or attempt removing the "screen protector" film because the moment i opened the box i knew i would be returning it like i said so i left everything in the condition it was received.

It is a good idea though to scratch off the authenticity number and check it online but i am just afraid that it will not be accepted back if this is scratched, what do you think?

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try an RX200, they seem to be the rage, a bit big for the pocket though
I was considering that but i am not fascinated with the form factor, the Cuboid got my attention because it was almost the same size as the eVic Mini which i thought would be pocket friendly, but its weight proved otherwise

Grow up, these bigger bait pictures are not persuading me into being forced to post the pics, on the contrary, so unless few other people really find the need for pics necessary i am not posting them no matter how many "bait" pics you trash the thread with, just grow up, Vaping is supposed to be only an 18+ activity so are you of a legal vaping age?

Last edited:

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes it came with an Authenticity scratch off inside the box, i mentioned that in the OP, and the box itself was wrapped in plastic and all, the top cover has a padding from the inside pressed against the screen when box is closed, followed by the authenticity scratch off and then the mod with screen facing up, i did not scratch it off though or attempt removing the "screen protector" film because the moment i opened the box i knew i would be returning it like i said so i left everything in the condition it was received.

It is a good idea though to scratch off the authenticity number and check it online but i am just afraid that it will not be accepted back if this is scratched, what do you think?
The shape your's is in I wouldn't bother. I would be asking for a new MOD from that vendor. If he insisted on waiting on an RMA, before returning your money I would have a problem with the vendor. Having oil on it and dirty, wow. Your's is the only one I have heard of. Joyetech is by no means perfect, but I don't read many bad things about their quality control.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The shape your's is in I wouldn't bother. I would be asking for a new MOD from that vendor. If he insisted on waiting on an RMA, before returning your money I would have a problem with the vendor. Having oil on it and dirty, wow.
The return is already approved by the supplier based on the pictures i sent, so as soon as i mail it back i will have the option of getting a refund or a replacement, the purpose of this thread is to try to make a decision if i should give the Cuboid another try, get a refund and wait for another better mod to show up, or get something else as a replacement, the only problem is that there is nothing else i like, the Cuboid is perfect for me as a concept if they can get their quality control sorted out, and probably remove the 25A output limit.

Your's is the only one I have heard of. Joyetech is by no means perfect, but I don't read many bad things about their quality control.
Mine is the only one that have all the problems in one sample, the screen scratches (or the protective film for that matter) reports are all over the place, my scratches on the other hand are many and extreme, i still don't understand why a vendor would put a scratched protector on a screen? even if only the protector is scratched it is still an issue,

The button rattling and wobbling are also reported from other owners but mine gets stuck in clicked position or does not register the click at all sometimes.

The Atomizer short problem i saw other people reported in reddit here > https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...one_have_the_cuboid_having_an_atomizer_short/

Some seem to get it fixed by removing the batteries and re-installing them, but mine is stuck in the Atomizer short position no matter what i try.

The screen not sitting perfectly vertical was also reported according to a post in this thread.

My case is just an extreme example of having all the possible quality control issues occurring in one sample and i can not help feel uneasy about getting another Cuboid as a replacement even though i still love the concept and design, hence the confusion.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone else have trouble with the finishes on their Sigelei's? My 150 TC looks like I drug it behind the car there's so much paint missing, and the Fuchai is starting to do the same thing around the battery door.
is this what you are referring to > http://www.sigelei.com/goods.php?id=644

I was considering this one as a replacement to the Cuboid, but it does not do SS316 which is my preferred material, and if the finish is coming off then it is a definite no no for me, this seems like Kanger stuff where the finish starts coming off of the edges and continue to other parts as the mod ages, black devices look ugly when this happens.

I think after all this long heated discussion i am left with very few options, try another Cuboid, get the RX200 or wait for new stuff to show up. i would definitely get another Cuboid if they make a new revision to fix all this shit.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sorry on behalf of the offender who wasted space and tried to derail your thread. @Vapomizer Please continue on.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Don't know what to tell you, @Vapomizer, except I do understand your frustration.

FWIW: My updated list:
  • Wismec Reuleaux RX200 (3 x 18650)
  • VaporFlask Stout (1 x 26650) - eliminated due to battery issues
  • Vaporesso Tarot 200W TC Mod (2 x 18650)
  • A second Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini (1 x 18650)
  • Kanger KBox 120W or 200W TC Box Mod (2 x 18650) - eliminated due to problems experienced by early adopters
  • Wismec Classic 150W (2 x 18650)
The Wismec Classic 150 is currently looking the best, along with the RX200 and eVic-VTC Mini. Need to see some user reports on the Classic 150 and Tarot, though.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the box was sealed how was the vendor to know what's in it?

I think a lot of us are just having a hard time understanding why you just don't swap it and move on, hell I have received a couple bad items from the vendor I order from, I just send an email and get another one or get something else. If it becomes a HUUUUUUGE issue sure I will post it but you know we're all different I guess and frustration levels are different.

I get you hate it, I get its fucked up, I get you wanted to love it, I get its what you want, what I dont get is why you just don't get another one????

If it sucks then by all means fucking come back here and let's discuss it for another 2 pages:)

In all seriousness man just get another one I'm sure it will be fine and this was an isolated gig:)

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think after all this long heated discussion i am left with very few options, try another Cuboid, get the RX200 or wait for new stuff to show up. i would definitely get another Cuboid if they make a new revision to fix all this shit.

It was but it was brought up again:)

You just might have been unlucky, I say get another one and go from there.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry on behalf of the offender who wasted space and tried to derail your thread. @Vapomizer Please continue on.

Are you serious?
Is this ECF?

You remove my image but let this guy blather on about how big of a POS his BRAND NEW cuboid is when NO ONE else is experiencing this problems and he WILL NOT substantiate his claim.

Im sure all of the vendors that not only sell this, but also pay for advertising on this site certainly like this.

Do the rest of the moderators feel this way? I am seldom one to be obtuse or be brought to the point of being offensive but this is just trolling at this point.
@Whiskey @Huckleberried @Zamazam @OBDave @VaporJoes @Countrypami
@TygerTyger

Also, I dont need anyone to apologize on my behalf, Im not a child.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The title is a bit... dramatic but I understand your frustration. My first VTC shit the bed after a couple of weeks but my second one has been solid. Mass produced products means you get a POS every once and a while. So many choices, just do some research, find something that suits your fancy and hope its a good one. Good luck.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Builds are subjective, your attempt at imagery is headache inducing though lol.

Try an RX200, they seem to be the rage, a bit big for the pocket though. There may be dust on the box though, Oh Teh Noes.

Solution to the size of the RX? the wifes purse. Seriously though, its not that bad in the pocket, especially if you've ever pocket carried a pistol. And now that its the winter season, carrying it around isn't so bad.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Solution to the size of the RX? the wifes purse. Seriously though, its not that bad in the pocket, especially if you've ever pocket carried a pistol. And now that its the winter season, carrying it around isn't so bad.

It's the most comfy mod I have ever held, IMO:)

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you serious?
Im sure all of the vendors that not only sell this, but also pay for advertising on this site certainly like this.

Dude you seriously need help and you need it NOW, you make me a liar, you trash my thread, you bully me into posting pictures when no one else finds the need for it (i do post pictures in my posts when there is a need for it but not this time!), you don't like the thread yet you don't want to leave it alone, you just go on and on and on with your bullying and post irrelevant pictures, you accuse me of being a vendor or advertising or some shit like that, your behavior is super childish and you complain that you are not a child and should be left alone to harass posters in their own threads?

What do you think that i am advertising or not advertising that is annoying you so much i don't understand? you are the one senselessly defending Joyetech like your mother owns it.

You are just annoying as hell, WTF do you want? seriously? either grow up, be civil and participate constructively or GTFO of my thread, why is that so hard for you? some people are just out to annoy the hell out of people!

Last edited:

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude you seriously need help and you need it NOW, you make me a liar, you trash my thread, you bully me into posting pictures when no one else finds the need for it (i do post pictures in my posts when there is a need for it but not this time!), you don't like the thread yet you don't want to leave it alone, you just go on and on and on with your bullying and post irrelevant pictures, you accuse me of being a vendor or advertising or some shit like that, your behavior is super childish and you complain that you are not a child and should be left alone to harass posters in their own threads?

You are just annoying as hell, WTF do you want? seriously? either grow up, be civil and participate constructively or GTFO of my thread, why is that so hard for you?

Glad I could make your day better.

Reading comprehension is a real thing, not just a big word, I never said you were a vendor.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad I could make your day better.
Great, now you have made my day as good as it could get, now leave it alone and move on because my day can not get any better than this, You even call yourself Bad Luck and Trouble? what kind of sick name is that?

anyways move on and let me continue my discussion with the adult, grown up vapers in here.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have gotten sympathy. You have been given some sage advise. What more do you want? Here's an idea, get another cuboid, or get another mod. Several have been suggested.

I don't own a Cuboid, but I've bought other new mods that had one issue or another. I read the forums, and made the descision to either fix it myself, ( not an option in your case ) or return it.

I, as well as some others here suspect some sort of fuckery has occured, You, as a member get my benefit of doubt, and you are vouching for the store where you bought it.

What does the store you bought it from suggest?

It's possible another store returned it to their wholesaler who believed it was a new unit. Who knows. You should at least be assured by now that your mod was an anomaly.

What do you want to know exactly?

You are coming very close to breaking the 12th commandment. Thou shalt not whine.....

That commandment was smashed and shat on when he came up with the oh so clever name "cushit"

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Obviosly, the mod for you is a Pro Vape. We have a member here who can explain how perfect for you it is. I'm suprised he has not posted on this thread yet.....

He is an expert on circuit board design, much more qualified than myself, or the others here to give you the answer you deserve.

GTFO of my thread,

He also refers to " his threads" you two ought to get along famously. I think he is in your time zone too.

adult, grown up vapers

Yup I think you two will be like peas in a pod.

Except you have "lost faith" in the Cuboid, and dislike the size and appearance of the RX200. So those 2 obviously are not for you.

some people are just out to annoy the hell out of people!

You said a mouthfull.

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great, now you have made my day as good as it could get, now leave it alone and move on because my day can not get any better than this, You even call yourself Bad Luck and Trouble? what kind of sick name is that?

anyways move on and let me continue my discussion with the adult, grown up vapers in here.
@BadLuckAndTrouble can call himself anything he likes. He is a wealth of info on the forum and has helped many of us out. We get a lot of trolls and bashers on this forum and he just wants to see some proof. After all, the way you are going on about your 1 off mod will discourage a lot of people who don't know better.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Wismec Classic 150 is currently looking the best
I agree it is "looking" the best, it has all the features Cuboid has, with SS316 support, and looks sexy and elegant as hell, still needs to be tested or quality checked, i will wait for some reviews on it.

In all seriousness man just get another one I'm sure it will be fine and this was an isolated gig
Don't have a good feeling about this, i lost my initial love/faith for it so probably will try something else :)

My first VTC shit the bed after a couple of weeks but my second one has been solid.
Can you share what went wrong with it? was it just a circuit board issue or did it have quality problems all over the place like in my case?

Solution to the size of the RX? the wifes purse. Seriously though, its not that bad in the pocket
It's the most comfy mod I have ever held, IMO
Thing is that the RX200 is few months older than the Cuboid or Wismec classic, people who have it along with the Cuboid say that the Cuboid perform better in TC, i guess they had longer time to fine-tune the chip besides its size and weight i don't like its looks, the Cuboid and Wismec Classic look a bit futuristic and have some elegance to them, not the same case with the RX200 (in my eyes i know this is subjective)

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree it is "looking" the best, it has all the features Cuboid has, with SS316 support, and looks sexy and elegant as hell, still needs to be tested or quality checked, i will wait for some reviews on it.

Don't have a good feeling about this, i lost my initial love/faith for it so probably will try something else :)

Can you share what went wrong with it? was it just a circuit board issue or did it have quality problems all over the place like in my case?

Thing is that the RX200 is few months older than the Cuboid or Wismec classic, people who have it along with the Cuboid say that the Cuboid perform better in TC, i guess they had longer time to fine-tune the chip besides its size and weight i don't like its looks, the Cuboid and Wismec Classic look a bit futuristic and have some elegance to them, not the same case with the RX200 (in my eyes i know this is subjective)

Certainly... It started off just fine and then I started to get "Atty short" error messages. Soon it was just about every other time I tried to fire it. Then it started to shut off by itself. I tried different batteries, coils and nothing worked. Sent it back to the vendor and got a IPV D2 in exchange. It's not nearly as good as the Evic VTC but its a beast and can take a beating. My new Evic has been flawless and I use it every day in SS temp mode without any issues.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@skt239 @OneBadWolf @BadLuckAndTrouble Silver Contributor Gang, who joined the board around the same time, have around the same number of posts, all have the Silver Contributor badge, liking one another's posts and ganging on new members, probably @BadLuckAndTrouble his wife and his cousin or something similar, now you guys are unnecessarily annoying, hijacking people's threads in gang/group is lame, weak and childish, just stop it for Fu**'s sake. you are just making an unbelievable distraction here, no one is benefiting from your posts other than you of course having fun engaging in internet bullying.

He is a wealth of info on the forum and has helped many of us out
Apart from the bullying and being annoying as hell, he did not help me a bit!, helping others does not give him the right to bully members and hijack threads.

We get a lot of trolls and bashers on this forum and he just wants to see some proof.
So he is playing VU police? what are the moderators doing then? i could have posted the pics very easily if he asked nicely and in a context where pics are appropriate or needed, but bullying me into posting pics because he is policing the board for trolls? right he can just go scr** himself.

the way you are going on about your 1 off mod will discourage a lot of people who don't know better.
And you know better? this is not 1 off mod, how many threads in this board, reditt etc report scratched screen or freaking film protector for that matter? why would a vendor deliver a lot of products with scratched parts?

How many threads report rattling button? have you seen the reddit link i posted about the Atomizer short problem? have you seen the posts in this forum about the screen alignment problem?

Joyetech has seriouse quality control issues with this mods that need to be urgently addressed, a thread like this is actually very useful, if it grabs the manufacturer's attention and make them address these problem with a new revision, intact screen, stable button, elegant and clean packaging then we all benefit by having a better product to use.

I got burnt by waiting weeks for this product to be released, waiting for it to reach a local retailer, buy it and wait for the vape mail, open it to find all this shit out, send pics to the supplier, wait for approval, now i need to mail it back and wait or search for something else to buy, the least i could do is a thread like this to help make a better decision on my next purchase and vent a little about my bad experience, so the last thing i need is a Silver Contributor Gang of Bullies!

Last edited:

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm sorry, but I am just suspicious of this entire thread. It's not uncommon for people to try and bias a thread, some call it targeted advertising. This guy has plenty of vaping knowledge. If you look at his other post, he's normally giving advice. Yet he needs help picking out a new mod. Now, everyone that Google's Cuboid, get to read this. I would review the Cuboid, at 4.5 out of 5 stars. At the Cuboid's price point, it is one of the better MODS out there right now. My vote, would be to delete the entire thread. Either, he wound up with a clone, or this whole story is bullshit promoting another agenda. If there is any value in this thread, it would be urging caution in what you read in forums about any subject.

He's damn good at using quotes in his replies, almost looks like he has VU experience.

Last edited:

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So sorry to have offended your delicate sensitivities. I'm legendary for bullying here. Was it questioning the "machine oil" spots that so grossly offended you?

Are you going to run to a mod so I can be chastised? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have lost faith in Cuboid, and dislike all the other suggestions made to you here, have you thought about consulting the good folks at ECF? I think you would fit in nicely there. You can tell them how mean we were to you.

Nobody here seems to have anything to offer you.

Last edited:

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Certainly... It started off just fine and then I started to get "Atty short" error messages. Soon it was just about every other time I tried to fire it. Then it started to shut off by itself. I tried different batteries, coils and nothing worked. Sent it back to the vendor and got a IPV D2 in exchange.
Wasn't that an eVic-VTC Mini with which that occurred? We were talking about the Wismec Classic 150W.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wasn't that an eVic-VTC Mini with which that occurred? We were talking about the Wismec Classic 150W.
Yes I understand. I just reference it to drive home the point that every brand can have issues. Sorry for the derailment

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
He's damn good at using quotes in his replies, almost looks like he has VU experience.
It's really not that hard and works essentially the same on nearly every web board on the 'net.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Yes I understand. I just reference it to drive home the point that every brand can have issues. Sorry for the derailment
Wasn't a derailment, per se, so much as a mite confusing. We were talking about one thing and your comment, in context, could easily have been regarded as referring to that thing, when it was, in reality, referring to something else.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wasn't a derailment, per se, so much as a mite confusing. We were talking about one thing and your comment, in context, could easily have been regarded as referring to that thing, when it was, in reality, referring to something else.

I'm confused.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh you Americans and your conspiracy theory thinking is funny :) the same quote system existed in ALL discussion boards / Forum software for more than 10 years, knowing how to quote someone in a forum is not all that much of a skill lol,

Playing investigator and not doing your homework fully leads to false conclusions, widen the scope of your search beyond VU and you will actually find me RAVING about the Cuboid just few days ago (before the Atomizer Short problem) and telling people how good it is, actually i even did it in this board in the other Cuboid threads. so you either did not do your homework fully or just being a smart ass.

I have vaping knowledge yes, but i do not have time to search every mod new or upcoming so a thread like this is actually very beneficial as a decision making tool, i also am a human who needs some venting when disappointed and this thread provided some of that.

Nobody here seems to have anything to offer you.
Everyone here has been so helpful since i joined VU apart from the "Silver" gang in this thread so don't act like you belong here and i am the grumpy outsider who is complaining and give yourself the right to speak on behalf on everybody here in VU, lame trick you are playing here bully.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh you Americans and your conspiracy theory thinking is funny :) the same quote system existed in ALL discussion boards / Forum software for more than 10 years, knowing how to quote someone is a forum is not all that much of a skill lol,

Playing investigator and not doing your homework fully leads to false conclusions, widen the scope of your search beyond VU and you will actually find me RAVING about the Cuboid just few days ago (before the Atomizer Short problem) and telling people how good it is, actually i even did it in this board in the other Cuboid threads. so you either did not do your homework fully or just being a smart ass.

I have vaping knowledge yes, but i do not have time to search every mod new or upcoming so a thread like this is actually very beneficial as a decision making tool, i also am a human who needs some venting when disappointed and this thread provided some of that.

Everyone here has been so helpful since i joined VU apart from the "Silver" gang in this thread so don't act like you belong here and i am the grumpy outsider who is complaining and give yourself the right to speak on behalf on everybody here in VU, lame trick you are playing here bully.
Ey man just relax... Ur problem is so simple...buy a Sigelei Fuchai

Vape On

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's really not that hard and works essentially the same on nearly every web board on the 'net.
He will us them throughout his reply to make points. Unusual for a new member. Also, he seems like an experienced vaper
Yep that definitely could be true, He's gifted in forums. Plugging one line quotes all the way through his reply? His vape counter says 1335 days showing he's quiet experienced. Yet he needs help picking a MOD, while guiding the thread to what he wants to promote. Sorry, but all my bullshit alarms are going off, and that's my opinion.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@skt239 I apologize for including you in the silver gang, i actually find your posts intensely useful, i just found Silver Contributor and an attack, another Silver Contributor and then another attack lol :) so i thought you were backing them up senselessly

Please accept my apology your posts are amazing and i thank you for them

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Vape On
If you read the Fuchai specs it actually has a 25 amp output limit as well. I's just not enforced through settings in the firmware like the Cuboid.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hey now! It looks like I'm now part of the "Silver gang," so please have a care with how you toss such accusations around :)

@Vapomizer: Suggest you take a chill pill and ignore those you feel are giving you a hard time.

ETA: For some of the rest of you: Remember: Shiny side out or it doesn't work ;)

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
a thread like this is actually very useful, if it grabs the manufacturer's attention

So, other than grabbing the "manufactures attention" you have stated that you don't want another Cuboid, we get that, and no other mod seems to suit you.

So if I understand you correctly, the main purpose of your post is attention.

If I were the manufacturer I'd probably weigh the balance of reports about this mod, and compare them to yours. Considering they are assembled in clean rooms, notable for a lack of "machine oil" splashing around, I'd disregard the issue as somebody who was careless with their mod, and is trying to get a new one.

You are obsessed with scratches are you not? Did you not in a different thread ask another member here to scratch their Cuboid to satisfy you about the durability of the finish?

Last edited:

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread is too funny. It doesn't take Albert Einstein to see where it was heading once you read the title of the thread.

By the title alone, your main goal was to rip the mod and company that produced it to shreds. A famous quote goes like this: "A picture is worth a thousand words". Since you want to tar and feather the company and mod. Wouldn't an even better way to do it be by posting the pictures (that you already have said more than once you have and sent to your dealer) that back up your story? Anyone can come on the internet and say anything. Without pictures to back it up, it's just meaningless hearsay imo.

Before you accuse me of being butthurt, I'll state for the record. I don't own this mod or for that matter any mod that has a Joyetech chip in it. I don't have a horse in this race. However you are new here and have taken it upon yourself to insult helpful members here without any proof to back up your claims.

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey now! It looks like I'm now part of the "Silver gang," so please have a care with how you toss such accusations around :)

@Vapomizer: Suggest you take a chill pill and ignore those you feel are giving you a hard time.

ETA: For some of the rest of you: Remember: Shiny side out or it doesn't work ;)
Hahaha no your not i actually named 3 members in that Gang one of which was a mistake so you are not included for sure, don't worry about me i am chilling, i just did not expect to find such childish behavior in a vaping forum for adults, looks to me a like a Playstation VS. XBOX discussion with kids debating which one's console is better lol

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey now! It looks like I'm now part of the "Silver gang,"

Welcome aboard! As you know, we require 10% of all your illegal profits, and you have a month to get your tattoo.

We have a reputation around these parts! We only leave a 12% tip.
Sometimes, we don't return our shopping carts, so stay out of our way, and don't you give us no lip!!

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was actually considering it, apart from the 25A limit someone here reports that the paint/finish comes off, that is a definite no no for me, add to that it does not do SS316 my favorite wire material.

Right now the Wismec Classic is my top choice, looks sexy enough for me to consider :)

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
By the title alone, your main goal was to rip the mod and company that produced it to shreds.
Yes! It is blatantly obvious Vapomizer is on a one-man crusade to destroy Joyetech single-handedly. How could I have failed to see that?!?!
banghead.gif

/me rummages about for the right image... Ah, here we go:

trainwreck3.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you serious?
Is this ECF?

You remove my image but let this guy blather on about how big of a POS his BRAND NEW cuboid is when NO ONE else is experiencing this problems and he WILL NOT substantiate his claim.

Do the rest of the moderators feel this way? I am seldom one to be obtuse or be brought to the point of being offensive but this is just trolling at this point.
@Whiskey @Huckleberried @Zamazam @OBDave @VaporJoes @Countrypami
@TygerTyger

LMAO!!! No rules broken here, please carry on;)

VU Sponsors