Become a Patron!

Kangertech CUPTI short review

So I bought a kanger tech CUPTI about a week ago and decided to give a quick review.
It is a single 18650 all in one mod that goes up to 75 watts. It uses clocc coils that screw onto the chimney which sits in the juice. It has a 5 ml juice capacity. You can only use kangertech coils that can screw onto the chimney from the top of the coil. It comes with both mtl and wide bore drip tips.

Overall I enjoy this mod very much. I've always thought kangertech made quality vaping products that were never truly amazing but always worked well. This is definitely the case with this. It's sort of a restricted lung hit but it does have airflow options under the drip tip which is a huge improvement over the NEBOX. It's easy to fill and has a pretty big juice capacity with 5 mls. This thing does drink juice up though so expect to be filling this at least once a day if your vaping this all day. It fits in the hand nice thanks to its small size, and feels much like your using a mini mod. It also does not leak at all which is great. The coils for these are actually pretty nice. The .5 SS coil heads offer a flavorful vape and surprisingly big clouds. The 1.5 ohm SS coils work fine, but definitely heat up quick and can give you a singed throat without even trying. The coils do flood a bit but after a few hits it clears up. Nothing a q tip down the chimney can't fix either. The screen is bright and offers all the info you need. It also has temp control for stainless steel, titanium, and nickel coils, but kanger does not offer a RBA for this device. Coils are pretty cheap at around 12 dollars USD online for a pack of five. It's very well made with metal and a glass tank which can be removed and replaced if need be. Battery life is okay on it, maybe three or four hours per battery.

Overall this is a fine mod. Considering it is an all In one mod there could have been many problems with it but overall it only has a couple flaws. It is a truly flavorful vape with pretty big clouds. At 50 dollars online and 12 dollars for a pack of coils I think this one is a no brainer. If your looking for an AIO no hassle device this one is definitely one you should consider.

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for review I ordered one cause I wanted an AIO Mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep have it now for a good one or two weeks love it lol-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk