Become a Patron!
I literally just bought the newly released kbox mini platinum. I got my subtank separately a while ago which I love but I always kind of regretted not buying one of the subox white or black starter kit versions. Anyway my Istick has served me well, but seeing as it was after Christmas I thought I'd treat myself to one last present which I'd spotted on the Internet. The new kbox mini platinum. Which is great looking by the way. Ordered off UK ecigs (mixed reviews of the site) but I checked the mod with the code and my coils and it's all authentic so I was happy. Until I used it a couple of times. I've tried different coils. Different batteries all authentic products different tanks etc but no luck. The problem is when I attach my tank to the mod. Or switch on the mod or restart. Or even leave it for over 5 minutes stand still I'll go to fire it and the first hit will blast out at an increased voltage. My ohm reading and wattage remain the same but the first hit or two hits will be much higher as displayed on the voltage reading. So for example first hit 20w / 6.9v which I know is incorrect. But I actually have to toke my vape for it to recalibrate and switch back to 20w / 5v as we all know those as a vice verse sorta thing. I don't see anyway of fixing this. Is must just be a fault. But if you have any suggestions of how to get a refund/replacement or if you do know of a fix please let me know! Cheers all :)

VU Sponsors