tumblr_mpbunkVR8M1qjpgmeo1_500_zpsf809f78d.jpg

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Jesus man , is that a lizard leaping to escape , why is that elephant swinging that poor lizard by it's tail , i thought elephants were friendly.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

There's no doubt i would mistake that pinkish colored creature for my towel when getting out of the shower , probably have a massive heart attack and expire at the same time as well.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Yea , that would be me , trying out wind surfing for the first time ever after i had convinced myself there was actually nothing to worry about and the chances of me being devoured by an ocean predator was a 10,000,000 to 1 shot.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

You got to feel for Egrets with bad eyesight , mistaking an alligators back for a rock to stand on lol, they are all over the place down here . I was fishing once and capturing small mullet for bait .

Usually you just throw a cast net and you have dozens but this one day they were real hard to come by and i was out there in the water and would net one when i saw one swim by .

My bucket was directly on the other side of some marsh grass a few feet away and i would just flip the unsuspecting mullet over the grass and into the bucket when i caught one.

Well , after about two hours of working my ass off i decide i have enough and go to retrieve my bucket and what do i see , a malnourished looking skinny Egret with only the beginning of it's long neck showing from my bucket , dang thing ate every last mullet i had .

God i hate when that happens.

I mumbled under my breath "son of a bitch" but i actually decided to stay longer and make sure he was as full as possible and caught a few more for him.

He now follows me and instantly recognizes me as his pal ( i hope just a pal at least) , i really hope he's not thinking romance but it's possible.

Comes right up to me and follows me everywhere lol.

If i don't feed it fast enough it gives me the turned head look (you know the look dogs give you when they stare at you sideways) , now larger Blue Herons are following me , not sure i'm digging the follow thing though .

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a wonderful share you had VH, I loved the story, you made a fishing friend :):):)
Smart bird at that too;)

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What a wonderful share you had VH, I loved the story, you made a fishing friend :):):)
Smart bird at that too;)

Not sure if i can trust him as a friend , and yes, he was much smarter than me .

VU Sponsors