Member For 5 Years
Dup

Last edited:

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Love the old baby pictures :) My passion is for sea life but I really like my dogs, there my little kids! I maintain mini reef tanks for the past 20 years as a hobby, mostly soft corals and fish, I don't have the time for the hard corals any-longer :(

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Deleted.

Last edited:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Glad you enjoyed it Whiskey , i got this new coffee setup that makes coffee actually taste like coffee and i have been overdoing it and it really screwed up my sleep patterns .

I haven't been myself the last week or so because of it and when that happens any creativity i had goes way down as well unfortunately . Luckily on the Pugs story no creativity was necessary , lots of spelling mistakes that i tried to correct ( fell asleep at one point) but other than that all i did was relay exactly as it went down .

I was beyond crushed when he passed , i mean devastation really , he was my World.

Hey , i have been in and out a lot and have only checked the AU maybe once or twice a day to see if the topic interest me , i did recall someone saying something about your big girl , i will pray for her to be OK , the anxiety must be brutal for you.

Please keep me informed.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She is ok, VH, just got the results today, nothing like cancer was found, she needs to be on a steroid for just a short amount of time. I am so relieved!

and DECAF!!!! LOL

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
She is ok, VH, just got the results today, nothing like cancer was found, she needs to be on a steroid for just a short amount of time. I am so relieved!

and DECAF!!!! LOL

Fantastic , very happy for you , bigger dogs scare me with the health stuff , now my day is already made , thanks for the news.

Decaf , yes , that is the cure , makes sense . The stuff i have been drinking is just brutally strong , got to be nuts to drink this shit lol.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oops sorry , had more pics of me and Pug but screwed it up lol.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man do i suck at this , oh well , maybe some other time , can only get time early morning hours very busy.

VU Sponsors