Become a Patron!

Known Good Clone/Styled RTAs

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey masters,
i've been looking for some RTA but they're just expensive for me so i decided to look for clones
some cheap ones i could find were these:
Vanilla Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
Foggatti V2 Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer
Mirror Style Rebuildable Atomizer (4ml)

but well, so far i heard clones aren't as good as they seem and sound to be
so i'm looking for your guides and suggestion to find a good low price RTA (clone or authentic, just low price) for my Subbox Mini-C that works up to 50w

thanks is advance

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The only sub-ohm or high wattage RTA's I've seen and messed with are all authentics, haven't heard much about cloned ones that work as well. There are a few out there, a bit old, but can get up to 30 to 40watts if built right, not going to max out at 50watts per say, as you can get the same enjoyable if not better vape from 30watts built properly compared to 50watts or higher built improperly just to shunt all that wattage and wasted energy (Just My Honest Opinion).

My TFV4 Mini with the RBA head I can go a little crazy with, but my OBS Crius is still my favorite sub-ohm RTA next to my Griffin, next at the lower scale would be my UD Bellus, all new and at the first of them getting on the market cost me between 20 to 40USD max for each, not that expensive when you compare them to the prices on the Vapor Cloudz MT Tank or the Dump tank, but would suggest the Griffin for you given where you are going first before the Crius or other lower powered RTA, the SMOK TFV4 and TFV8 tanks with their respective RBA Heads which are rebuildable also might be up your alley.

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks for your suggestions, with those being said, i think cloned rta isn't a good idea.i'll be saving some to get this Crius

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
you can get the original griffin 22mm for like $18ish and i use 2 of them daily

IMFire3605

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
i see it's not a dual coil, is that true? that's why i'm going for Crius

Yes it is single coil, but that doesn't stop you from installing a twisted wire or parallel wire coil (same concept as a dual coil 2 wires running parallel with each other, twisted is the same concept of network cable braided wire) where each extra wire in the coil cuts the resistance in half (dual wire), by thirds (triple wire) etc.

This build would shown here:
http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html?p=roundmulti&r=0.5&hf=200&str=2&awg=26&id=3

would work excellently for what I am assuming you are wanting, ranging in optimal settings between 45watts (a bit cooler but still decent) up to max 50watts of your mod (a bit warmer for a full tasty lung hit) with heat flux between 200mW/mm^2 to 220nW/mm^2

VapeMate

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes it is single coil, but that doesn't stop you from installing a twisted wire or parallel wire coil (same concept as a dual coil 2 wires running parallel with each other, twisted is the same concept of network cable braided wire) where each extra wire in the coil cuts the resistance in half (dual wire), by thirds (triple wire) etc.

This build would shown here:
http://www.steam-engine.org/coil.html?p=roundmulti&r=0.5&hf=200&str=2&awg=26&id=3

would work excellently for what I am assuming you are wanting, ranging in optimal settings between 45watts (a bit cooler but still decent) up to max 50watts of your mod (a bit warmer for a full tasty lung hit) with heat flux between 200mW/mm^2 to 220nW/mm^2

oh well, that's true! if it can go high with my mod then being single coil doesn't restrict me there, thanks you! :)

VU Sponsors