Become a Patron!

Last one to post wins

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yo yo yo whats going on in the vape world today ppls how's everybody doin this evening ?

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good day, found an old friend that wants to quit smoking using the vaping method. Gave her my spare unit I keep in my truck until I get her a starter kit Sunday.

njdevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good day, found an old friend that wants to quit smoking using the vaping method. Gave her my spare unit I keep in my truck until I get her a starter kit Sunday.

Awesome Marcus ! Way to vapeitforward.

I'm trying to get some of the guys in my office to switch to the majesty of vapelife but they are stubborn fuckers lol.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On my way home from work takes about an hour and a half haven't vapes or smoked a cig but being strong been back and forth all day on the forums for motivation and it's help so soon as I get home il be back on again

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning everyone who's has coffee

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey scooter

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wake every morning just to find out what is going to amuse me today. I've been screwed so much my ass don't even have threads anymore. However I take it in stride. Sometimes your the windshield, Sometimes your the Bug. :cool:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry I was feeding my pet dragon

scooter

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm the bug so much I don't pay I any kind anymore.
Me and my little girl was riding down the road just the other day. Thats why this is funny. And some bug hit the windshield and splattered everywhere my lilgirl witch is 5 looked rite at me serious as can be and said. Daddy I bet he ain't got the guts to try that again. Lol. I laughed so hard I almost pee'd myself. Kids got the best jokes.

scooter

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm the bug so much I don't pay I any kind anymore.
Me and my little girl was riding down the road just the other day. Thats why this is funny. And some bug hit the windshield and splattered everywhere my lilgirl witch is 5 looked rite at me serious as can be and said. Daddy I bet he ain't got the guts to try that again. Lol. I laughed so hard I almost pee'd myself. Kids got the best jokes.

scooter
I have seen people of less stature than myself, chop the head off & place a balloon over the neck with a rubber band. & watch the headless Foul run as the balloon fill with blood. Red neck entertainment. :p

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm a therabread red neck. And cutting chickens head off and putting balloons on it's neck. Well dude I don't no who your running with but them ain't rednecks. Thems freaking sickos

scooter

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a therabread red neck. And cutting chickens head off and putting balloons on it's neck. Well dude I don't no who your running with but them ain't rednecks. Thems freaking sickos

scooter
RBR man, I never did that. I saw that in Mexico. There is no country limit on Red Necks as far as I know, every country has them as far as I know. IF I kill a food Animal I do. Period.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
G'nite winners! Enjoy your book Hottvapz. Scooter, answer you're phone, I'm gonna be tryin' to sleep here. Saddletramp... sweet dreams my friend. Marcus, no more breaking wind, I'm trying to sleep, here! Breazy... hi Breazy!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am aware of that. I made 100,000.00 + fixing his shit. I sent him Xmas cards every year. His gift to computer techs. :cool: For Windows, I am truly grateful:).

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've got the greatest gutter system ever seen.

scooter

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is never shame in knowledge. I never make fun of people. I have a prediction tho. Jared is going to be Tossin' salad soon. ;)

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I say with Humble pride, Honor & Shit like that, I have seen more naked women than most Doctors. Worked for a Nudist Resort when I was young. Humans Rock! :cool:

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love humor. When I die I don't want a normal tombstone. I want a parking meter that says "Time Expired" and a sign that says "vacationing, back soon.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ever watch yourself drive by a store window? Neat, right? I have seen My Dad's reflection riding His Harley when I was On Mine. :cool:

VU Sponsors