Become a Patron!

Last one to post wins

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Feeling bad for all you guys with the storms. But not bad enough to let you win lol Morning All !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait let me get the song in your heads again lol. Vaping away again in Margaritaville, waiting for my lost order in the mail, Some people say that it's a moment away, But I know, do do do do do It's USPS'es fault lol You'll be singing that all day lmao

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Mark and Mink just got done with cutting the lawn and food shopping. TTYL :)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where's here?

It's going to be cold here today. It's almost 6.30 Monday morning
Wow it's just Sunday around 5 pm here but it's hot and humid. We are finally going to get some rain, been very dry. What's Cold by you 60 ?

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eleven degrees Celsius. I think around 51oF. Probably not so cold to you Breazy. I'm in Canberra. It's in the mountains not all that far from the snowfields and not all that far from the surf beaches on the coast.

I guess you wouldn't get much cold weather where you are Mark. Yes I'm in Oz.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just looked your having winter like temps at night wow ! 24 degrees tonight that's freezing

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A resident of Canberra is known as a "Canberran". That's what wikpedia said lol

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because we are in the mountains, the nights are always cooler but usually in winter, even though the temperatures are low, the sun is usually shining brightly during the day and if you can get out of the breeze, you can still get a suntan LOL

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I'm a Canberran, originally a Sydney sider but would rather be a banana bender and live in Queensland where it's warm all year round

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, I'm a Canberran, originally a Sydney sider but would rather be a banana bender and live in Queensland where it's warm all year round
Figured you had to be from Down Under when you said it was cold.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of different names lol I'm just a New Yorker

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow, It's getting hard to win this won.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh No Marcus, I better be careful what I ask for a flash flood warning just came across the phone. You know that feeling!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks it's ok when they say flash flood here it's nothing maybe a puddle but it is thundering a lot. We needed rain and I do hope we get a lot. I'm like 3/4 of a mile from the beach. When Sandy hit the water came to the middle of my back yard then went back. Everyone behind me go 8 ft of water in their basements. I didn't even lose power. Lucky I guess

VU Sponsors