Become a Patron!

Last one to post wins

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You to Mink ! Stay warm lol it's cold there tonight see you tomorrow. I'm working nights this week so I'll pretty much be on the forum all the time except for a few hours sleep in the morning. 9pm-6am the drive home is brutal almost fall asleep at the wheel. 2 hour drive to work and a 2 hour drive home

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good night all. I'll hold down the fort.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Born in New Orlean, LA and grew up in Jackson, MS

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We went to New Orleans three weeks ago. Had fun.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Haven't been back there since 1982... need to get back soon.

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like a really fun place and to me, it's the best music on the planet

Last edited:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good night all.:p

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ahh, finally a rainy day.
Mowed my lawn last week, annoying dirt clouds in many areas where the grass had started dieing.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We're getting too much here in Georgia in my opinion. Had rain off and on the last 3 days, and expected to get more for the next 5-6 days. Ground is over saturated, so flash flooding is happening in the Atlanta metro area.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning Z, Good morning Mark, Good morning Marcus, Good Morning Mink.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good morning breasy.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Holy moly, I had 2 pages of posts to catch up on! mink has had some really fun sounding travels, Mark does not have magnolias, nor has he been to a stateside Disney, Breazy drives WAY too far to work every day, but survived NYC flooding, Mshinall went cross-eyed reading yesterday and firebird hasn't been by for a bit. If I've let anyone out, my apologies. I do need more coffee, still.

Oh, yes. And Marcus and Zaroba are currently losing. o_O

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good afternoon Huckleberried ! Didn't mean to leave you out on the good morning but you hadn't been by in a while lol

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aw, no worries! Some days life kicks in and gives you stuff to do. I would like to be by more frequently! We've grown :)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes it seems like this is the place to be these days. Lot of people bailing from ECF and a few other forums. All in all this is a great forum! I really Enjoy it! I'll be on and off all this week, especially at work on nights. If it's not busy I watch movies and vape and post

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol Nights are rough you can either end up working from when you get there till when you leave or doing nothing. But you can't sleep so when it's the 1 hour break I go out to the car and get like a 45 minute cat nap. Really messes with you because your changing your whole sleep cycle and it's only a week. Then next week it changes all over again. It's brutal on the drive home. 2 hours with traffic so by about halfway home I'm falling asleep at the wheel. No coffee sugar or anything works ! You get through it though. Hows the water by you? We did get flash flooding last night. I couldn't believe it! Cars were up to their windows in water !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me to Mark! We get weekend Primary, Backup, Holidays we have no lives! Corporate America the attitude is "You Don't Like It Leave" or "It's Our Way Or The Highway" or "Be Happy You Have A Job" they better hope I never hit the Lotto or my resignation video is going to go viral lmao

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Me to Mark! We get weekend Primary, Backup, Holidays we have no lives! Corporate America the attitude is "You Don't Like It Leave" or "It's Our Way Or The Highway" or "Be Happy You Have A Job" they better hope I never hit the Lotto or my resignation video is going to go viral lmao
That's the main reason i'm still at Walmart, all other good paying jobs around here are swing shift. Wouldn't care if I were younger, but swing shift days are gone for me. I'm 3rd shift all the time at my job. Sucks that I can'y have much of a social life working weekends/holidays, but it pays the bills.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to work with KWTONY lol ever see his thread and pictures from down in the Florida Keys? I hate my job, I hate my job, I hate my job! Ok didn't work I'm still working there lol. I was trying like Dorothy from the Wizard Of Oz when she clicks here heels together 3 times and says I want to go home !

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Surprise

Did I scare you?​

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Marcus ! Leaving soon for the 2 hour trek to work. Crank up the music and top off the vape tank !

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good music and good juice should make your journey tolerable

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have a safe, and uneventful drive to work, Breazy.

VU Sponsors