Become a Patron!

Last one to post wins

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be back ! That's what Custer said and it didn't work for him lol See you guys later ! Stay warm Mink !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right next door. I go running and biking on the Boardwalk. If I run from my house to the end of the boardwalk and back it's 5 miles. It's 1 mile to that beach from my house. Sometimes I get on my bike and ride to the ferry and then go riding up the west side highway in Manhattan to the intrepid. Damn Marcus That pictures unbelievable ! You need a boat instead of a car!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Always wanted to go see at least NYC. I hear upstate is nice as well.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm very poorly traveled for this day and age. Only been to about 12 states, and never our of the country.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe I'll make it out there before I kick the bucket.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I could pass on Hollywood as well. What I'd love to do is drive the PCH from one end to the other.

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sounds a very nice thing to do. I think my husband is planning something like that for our next trip

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Our last trip was nice. We didn't do a long trip but we did hire a car and did a lot of driving around the LA area and down to the Mexican border

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was our second trip. The first one was to Anaheim and LA. I just wanted to go to Disneyland and Universal Studios

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I absolutely loved but didn't get right through Disneyland so had to go back a second time and still didn't finish it. So next time .... probably won't finish it again lol

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Never been to disneyland /world, kinda doubt I ever will.

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, you'd love it. Everyone is so happy. Just being there is so much fun

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Maybe I'll try to one day. Orlando isn't too far to drive.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Holy Crap the weatherman was right for once. I went out for a bit and we did get bad flooding. Usually when they say that we get nothing. Parked cars were 1/2 way up with water. They're shot now. I saw them getting towed out on my way back home. Now I know how They were feeling out by Marcus ! Main road out here was like a raging river !

VU Sponsors