Late Night in DIYland, take II

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Been lurking, figured I should pop out. Is it strange that my coffee and cream vape is making me think coffee at 4am would be a good idea.

Glad you popped out, we won't bite.

I love my coffee vapes, probably more than any other flavor. I just had coffee about 2 hours ago, but I also woke up in the middle of the night. So, I'm up for a while anyway.

bwent

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love her voice, makes the hair on my arm stand up.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh a bartender background would be perfect for this.

I find I like to vape dessert flavors more than I thought I would, which surprises me. I end up just wanting the food version too, many times.

I repin pins of drink recipes into a private board on pinterest.

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I bought 2 flavors that might interest someone. I got NF Gooseberry which is awesome. It's a tart, slightly sour, non-succulent berry that has a grape-ish note to it. I can't wait to play with this one.

The other is NF Japanese Plum. This is a brighter plum flavor, has a tangy note to it that is similar to apricot. Good stuff.

Gooseberry sounds good. I recently got cranberry from NF.

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Taptalk on android won't play videos? :-/

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy Saturday. Rainy.

Dog was on a sugar high till 1am. I went to my office to ignore her and sleep. BUT she found me at 730. I was happily sleeping in my dark basement office with no Windows. Jumped on me. Woke me up. Now im up. Caffeine not working. And she is sleeping now!

Going to maybe finally try to coil up a kayfun I've had sitting here for two months.

vaping one day at a time

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What was the wildest/most out of control concert you attended as a teenager?

Mine would be Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill tour.

Black Sabbath at the Philadelphia Spectrum. Insanity. Beer was sold in bottles, there was a balcony...bloody people being carried out right and left and it was at that time Ozzie would have snorted dried pig shit if he thought it would work. Pure insanity.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Black Sabbath at the Philadelphia Spectrum. Insanity. Beer was sold in bottles, there was a balcony...bloody people being carried out right and left and it was at that time Ozzie would have snorted dried pig shit if he thought it would work. Pure insanity.

Ah spent many days at the spectrum. I saw tom petty as back up band. Forget who the main band was. Late 70s thru the 80s were a bit blurry.

vaping one day at a time

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lol. Return the favor and go wake her up!

...And coil that damn thing already! :)

Making my way down in a few mins. Going to coil the igo-l first to get practice. Then will tackle the kayfun. Will report back soon.

I'll take the quiet. Other half at work and dog passed out.

vaping one day at a time

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ah spent many days at the spectrum. I saw tom petty as back up band. Forget who the main band was. Late 70s thru the 80s were a bit blurry.

vaping one day at a time

I think they tore it down. Maybe they just named it after a phone company. I hated when they started doing that. Like calling someone Jeff their whole lives and one day they want to be called Sprint Technology.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think they tore it down. Maybe they just named it after a phone company. I hated when they started doing that. Like calling someone Jeff their whole lives and one day they want to be called Sprint Technology.

Think my son told me a while ago a bunch of places were named after banks.

Vet stadium was torn down -- I think

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Gooseberry sounds good. I recently got cranberry from NF.

vaping one day at a time

I have cranberry, but won't start working on it until fall when the weather starts changing...cranberry, blood orange, and teas.

Gooseberry is a unique and tasty flavor. If you do fruit mixes, try it. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I can tell is has potential for many applications.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy Saturday. Rainy.

Dog was on a sugar high till 1am. I went to my office to ignore her and sleep. BUT she found me at 730. I was happily sleeping in my dark basement office with no Windows. Jumped on me. Woke me up. Now im up. Caffeine not working. And she is sleeping now!

Going to maybe finally try to coil up a kayfun I've had sitting here for two months.

vaping one day at a time

Claire, let us know how easy or hard the kayfun is to coil. I'm thinking of picking up one at fasttech soon.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What's dag? I love new words.
It's like damn, but less vulgar.
Hmmm...never seen these. Must try despite the low review.
I like pickles, and I think the chips and sunflower seeds are fairly spot on for flavor. I'm gonna order some anyways. LoL

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hahahahaha. I liked Jeff, too.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's like damn, but less vulgar.

I like pickles, and I think the chips and sunflower seeds are fairly spot on for flavor. I'm gonna order some anyways. LoL

I bought some of those seeds, and couldn't help but eat all 8oz. Worst tummy ache ever! I'm going to have to incorporate dag into my posts. I like it.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy Saturday. Rainy.

Dog was on a sugar high till 1am. I went to my office to ignore her and sleep. BUT she found me at 730. I was happily sleeping in my dark basement office with no Windows. Jumped on me. Woke me up. Now im up. Caffeine not working. And she is sleeping now! /QUOTE]

Story of my life.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Man, I take a night off and y'all move the thread 2 pages? I've got some catching up to do!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll send you mine. (Must wait 7 seconds)

You don't like it? I'm guessing it's easier to coil than the Pro Tank and Kanger T3's I keep messing with (unsuccessfully at that)

LOL@7 seconds

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
h75940D07

Made a GreaseMonkey script to block all your youtubes -- now I can read this thread again without FireFox crashing! :D

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You don't like it? I'm guessing it's easier to coil than the Pro Tank and Kanger T3's I keep messing with (unsuccessfully at that)

LOL@7 seconds
Never liked the T3s. I get too much air, or they leak for me.

I'm not sure what it is about the Kayfun I'm not happy with, but I'm still partially asleep.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dag nabbit! Wasn't that Yosemite sam?

Basic built on kayfun is pretty easy. I really prefer doing a chimney coil which is harder at 1st but not too bad. Haven't tried dual. My fingies are too big.
Ok Ace. Here's the deal. I don't know anyone who vapes, and the people at the vape shops here are pretentious pricks. Next time I'm traveling home for a visit, I'll have to meetcha at the Habit. I'll buy ya lunch, and you can show me how it's done.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 2090
Dag nabbit! Wasn't that Yosemite sam?

Basic built on kayfun is pretty easy. I really prefer doing a chimney coil which is harder at 1st but not too bad. Haven't tried dual. My fingies are too big.
That's beautiful!!!

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@that's awesome. You guys are talented.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Am I hearing interest in my first ever YouTube video? Coiling and wicking a KayFun/Russian?

Links please, or it didn't happen! (Hehe, joshing you, but links would be nice!)

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I haven't done it yet, but I will sometime today. Which could mean tonight/tomorrow morning. LoL

VU Sponsors