Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 2090
Dag nabbit! Wasn't that Yosemite sam?

Basic built on kayfun is pretty easy. I really prefer doing a chimney coil which is harder at 1st but not too bad. Haven't tried dual. My fingies are too big.

How do you wrap, @Ace? I have one of those coil jig thingies for crafters, would that work?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What gauge kanthal do I need for a kayfun?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I did see that. I haven't tried doing it with 22ga.
@RocketPuppy don't know anything about the owner but they make a damn good tri tip sammich AND it's less than 10 min from the house
I think their tri-tip is awesome! I wish I had one of their sammiches right meow!

Reactions: Ace

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now we're coming into another area of my brain.
I have cranberry, but won't start working on it until fall when the weather starts changing...cranberry, blood orange, and teas.

Gooseberry is a unique and tasty flavor. If you do fruit mixes, try it. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I can tell is has potential for many applications.

Try my Pomberry Trinkets recipe once the weather changes. Best cold weather vape!

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try my Pomberry Trinkets recipe once the weather changes. Best cold weather vape!

Is the recipe in the recipe forum? I'll watch the thread if it is and make it around September.

Found it and watched it.

Last edited:

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
haha!! :D

well I spent a bit of time here, with my Grandparents.. but when I turned 8, Mom moved us to the beach..
I miss it badly.. :oops: aint no waves here for me to surf on, less i count the hills in the roads.. instant roller coaster! :D

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What beach, if you don't mind my asking?

I lived all over Greenville proper, Taylors...sometimes I miss it there. I hear it's changed a great deal, especially the downtown area. I used to live near downtown.

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1st attempt at the kayfun was a fail. I tried using the premade coil that was included which I really didn't want to do but since it was already there I attached it to the screws. then attached the other parts. wasn't sure how to fill it so I squeezed juice in from the top. It vaped. tasted good. not big clouds - the coil came out a 3.9 ohm. I like 1.8 / 1.7 ohm I'm using a vamo v5 then it started to leak. so I poured everything out on a paper towel took it apart & it sits on my desk.

Its a start - its out of the box ;)

I make a good coil for a IGO-L -- I'll give this another try. maybe sooner than 2 months from now LOL

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
What beach, if you don't mind my asking?

I lived all over Greenville proper, Taylors...sometimes I miss it there. I hear it's changed a great deal, especially the downtown area. I used to live near downtown.

close to Myrtle.. small spot on the map called Murrell's Inlet..

Yes, we now have "Cherrydale" shopping plaza type.. I don't live too far from there, up on Paris Mountain..
I know where Taylor's is.. friends are out in Greer..

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1st attempt at the kayfun was a fail. I tried using the premade coil that was included which I really didn't want to do but since it was already there I attached it to the screws. then attached the other parts. wasn't sure how to fill it so I squeezed juice in from the top. It vaped. tasted good. not big clouds - the coil came out a 3.9 ohm. I like 1.8 / 1.7 ohm I'm using a vamo v5 then it started to leak. so I poured everything out on a paper towel took it apart & it sits on my desk.

Its a start - its out of the box ;)

I make a good coil for a IGO-L -- I'll give this another try. maybe sooner than 2 months from now LOL
Oh gee! Sounds like you need some assistance. Is it a lite or a 3.1?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Yes, we now have "Cherrydale" shopping plaza type.. I don't live too far from there, up on Paris Mountain..

I know people, well knew people, on Paris Mountain, great place to live. I left there when I was 16, so that was 1986, long time ago.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Murrells Inlet is right down the road from me. We went to the first annual Taste of the Inlet on the Marshwalk and it was fantastic.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I live too far to name locations with which you guys would be familiar. =(

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Closest to you I've been was Newport, OR. Unless you count LAX (which I try hard to forget lol)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Murrells Inlet is right down the road from me. We went to the first annual Taste of the Inlet on the Marshwalk and it was fantastic.

the stories i can tell about M.I. lmao..

You see Alice yet?? :D

I used to live right down the road from ol Mickey Spillane..

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Closest to you I've been was Newport, OR. Unless you count LAX (which I try hard to forget lol)
Newport, OR is amazing!!! The beaches go on forever!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Newport, OR is amazing!!! The beaches go on forever!

I loved it there. Went to a glass thing for 4 or 5 days and a bunch of us shared a beach house. The beaches are nothing like here. I brought home these big ass rocks that were full of holes from some kind of weird worms. They're awesome and live in my fishtank. I don't remember how I got them up to the house, the beach was waaaaaaaay doooooown there. I have pictures from that Devil's...Cauldron? not far from there. RP, you know the place? I can't remember the right name.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
The crab cake lady?

lmao no the dead one..
Go to the All Saints cemetary, her grave is there..

the story goes..

http://www.hauntedlowcountry.com/in...lina/alice_allard_a_story_of_unrequited_love/

my fav haunting grounds growing up were Brookgreen Gardens and Atalaya, the castle where the sculptures were made..

http://www.brookgreen.org/history-of-brookgreen.html

http://www.huntingtonbeachstatepark.com/Atalaya.htm

Now it is so overgrown and commercialized.. I refuse to go back, even tho I miss it, it is just not the same..

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I loved it there. Went to a glass thing for 4 or 5 days and a bunch of us shared a beach house. The beaches are nothing like here. I brought home these big ass rocks that were full of holes from some kind of weird worms. They're awesome and live in my fishtank. I don't remember how I got them up to the house, the beach was waaaaaaaay doooooown there. I have pictures from that Devil's...Cauldron? not far from there. RP, you know the place? I can't remember the right name.

Devil's punchbowl?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Lived in Oregon right out of high school for a few months. Needed to get away. Found Newport and fell in love...with the sand. Those beaches are unlike any other, and I've lived along the ocean, up and down CA since then. I found something there that I've never felt before. I don't know how to explain it.

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes! Punchbowl! Beautiful amazing place. @Smoky Blue what a sad story. :( I'll have to go next time I have company to see if we can see Alice. The Gray Man story is awesome.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Anyone home? knock,knock

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
*runs away and hides*

Sent from the Otter Box around my Galaxy S4.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a question for you late night DIY'ers and early bird DIY'ers too. Where do you start when you are creating a recipe? Do you use food as a guide, like food recipes, or do you taste the flavorings and decipher what they will pair with well and go from there, or do you just mad scientist toss stuff together and see what happens?
For me I smell the bases, and think about what will blend well.

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For me I smell the bases, and think about what will blend well.
For me it's less about smell, and more about what I think will work well together.
Can't wait til my new order gets here! 40 new flavors to test! *happy dance*

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can tell by smell? Interesting...I don't think I could do that. That's pretty good, I can tell you're a foodie, @Frawg

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can tell by smell? Interesting...I don't think I could do that. That's pretty good, I can tell you're a foodie, @Frawg
Part of the reason I don't use smell is because some flavors smell differently than they taste.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do we have any jazz fans in the house? Nu, old school, R&B, doesn't matter, just jazz?

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Okay, how about Disco? Any disco fans?

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tolerate all genres of music except country. Just not my cup of tea.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I tolerate all genres of music except country. Just not my cup of tea.

Which ones do you enjoy, not just tolerate? (I can't tolerate most country either lol)

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Speed rap, metal, EDM, dubstep. Speed metal. Not necessarily in that order.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Speed rap, metal, EDM, dubstep. Speed metal. Not necessarily in that order.

I'm not hip...what is EDM and dubstep? Is dubstep like trance?

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not hip...what is EDM and dubstep? Is dubstep like trance?
EDM = electronic dance music. Dubstep is basically a subgenre of that, with heavy bass drops. Check out the video below for a small description.

flowerpots

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To be continued?!?!?! Okay, we'll wait....

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To be continued?!?!?! Okay, we'll wait....
Had to move the post from my phone to my PC, to make it easier to look up the video URL. Should be changed now. Sorry for the delay. :)

VU Sponsors