Become a Patron!

Late Night in DIYland, take II

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok, question. To those of you that mail stuffs out... anytime I've mailed a package, they've asked about the contents, especially liquids. Is there any hassle mailing flavorings? This part is new to me.

Ld3441

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's not late night or vape related but I guess it's random so I figured I'd post it here.

My daughter was involved in an accident last night. While she is ok physically not so much mentally/emotionally. She hit a guy on a bicycle with no lights, reflectors or helmet. He has life threatening injuries. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers/good vibes or whatever it is you believe in. Thanks!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Omg, absolutely! Wow, Ld. I can't imagine how she must be feeling. I've nearly done the same with night time walkers with no reflective clothing. God bless 'em both. You, too!

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, question. To those of you that mail stuffs out... anytime I've mailed a package, they've asked about the contents, especially liquids. Is there any hassle mailing flavorings? This part is new to me.

Huck, I print postage online for mostly everything so I don't have to deal with all the questions. They're concerned about flammable and toxic liquids, which we don't deal with usually. USPS has online postage, as does paypal. You only need a scale, printer and tape. Plain paper is OK. If you have to tell them something at the PO, I'd probably say flavor samples, non-alcohol based.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Or...just measure and throw on some stamps. That way you don't have to answer any questions. One stamp per ounce.

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Huck, I print postage online for mostly everything so I don't have to deal with all the questions. They're concerned about flammable and toxic liquids, which we don't deal with usually. USPS has online postage, as does paypal. You only need a scale, printer and tape. Plain paper is OK. If you have to tell them something at the PO, I'd probably say flavor samples, non-alcohol based.

I agree. I use stamps.com. I may be a little lazy, but everything is done at my computer. Yes, even scheduling an outgoing package pickup by the USPS. I pack it, print the postage, notify them electronically, and place it on my front porch where they pick it up. I'm done!

I normally can use the small flat rate box - $5.25 anywhere in the 48 states - 3 days, tracking number, and $50.00 insurance. Once I took one to USPS and they asked about the contents. I said "food flavorings". I noticed that the small box I use fits in their night curbside drop box. And, Stamps.com/USPS sends you a supply of all the boxes and envelops you want - free!

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
At almost $1900 it would be cheaper for me to drive than to ship myself

$1900.00 postage? What are you shipping? A Chevrolet? That's about 250 lbs! at 49¢ an ounce.

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Leave them at home. You can save $35.00 in postage...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You have teeth marks in your toe and went to the eye doctor for it?

I have a 62 pound puppy, so that's always a likelihood. But, no. Boyfriend's boots (wears them frequently) have little teeth marks in them from a previous puppy. He's now at the eye doctor. The boyfriend, not the puppy.

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not late night or vape related but I guess it's random so I figured I'd post it here.

My daughter was involved in an accident last night. While she is ok physically not so much mentally/emotionally. She hit a guy on a bicycle with no lights, reflectors or helmet. He has life threatening injuries. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers/good vibes or whatever it is you believe in. Thanks!
Fervently praying for her and the injured! I am sooooooo sorry to hear that!

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Both kids from the same mother (and father - I think...)
The tests are only 90% accurate. You could still fight it! But since you've obviously already paid for them, it wouldn't do you much good now! Lol

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The tests are only 90% accurate. You could still fight it! But since you've obviously already paid for them, it wouldn't do you much good now! Lol

Fight it - hell no. My son provides me a place to live and the daughter makes enough money that I never worry about going hungry...(lol) I took care of them for the first part. Now they can repay me got those many "dependent" years...

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No need to fight about who has better children. Clearly, I've won.
abety9up.jpg

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fight it - hell no. My son provides me a place to live and the daughter makes enough money that I never worry about going hungry...(lol) I took care of them for the first part. Now they can repay me got those many "dependent" years...
They got an extra room? Lol

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No need to fight about who has better children. Clearly, I've won.
abety9up.jpg
Oh Hell no! My wife taught me a long time ago not to fight with women! They fight dirty and always win in the end! So, you of course my dear, you are right! In conclusion, I would like to end this rebuttal with the two words my mommy taught me for an easier life, "Yes Mama!"

Last edited:

Chowder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's funny how,"Yes Mama" has the greatest potential to enrich your life, and, "I do" has the greatest potential to f#*k it up!

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'll fold. My children are not the best. However, there's still no need to argue because I think without doubt my mom's daughter is the best.

OMG!!! RocketPuppy, Not only are you correct in this post, you Rock!!!

PM to follow...

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does this mean you got the package?

Yes!!! You certainly outdid yo self girl!! It's like Christmas at my house right now. I'm trying to soak it all in. I'll be up all night trying these new flavors.

You done good!!! This is much better than a new pair of shoes...

Thank you!

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very, very happy you like. I had fun making liquid for ya.

rowdyplace

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Very, very happy you like. I had fun making liquid for ya.

Still slowly taking it all in. This is impressive!

I have determined where Wizard Labs learned their super professional packaging/shipping techniques - from you!

My little g'daughter just left for the weekend. I am beat. (My day is constantly filled with Emma-ruptions...(rymes with interruptions), and yes, I spoil her rotten. I am alone - and sleepy - and loving it. I will rest for a while and start slowly sampling a mix or two in the night. From past observations, you guys don't even come alive until around midnight. See ya then.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I have determined where Wizard Labs learned their super professional packaging/shipping techniques - from you!

My little g'daughter just left for the weekend. I am beat. (My day is constantly filled with Emma-ruptions...(rymes with interruptions), and yes, I spoil her rotten. I am alone - and sleepy - and loving it. I will rest for a while and start slowly sampling a mix or two in the night. From past observations, you guys don't even come alive until around midnight. See ya then.
True true true!! I thought the same thing, lol. Rocket, you'll be able to open mine a little quicker. Probably won't need scissors, either. We gotta figure out exactly who made this Plum. I had to sample the mix sooner than I planned. Right now, it's full on plum. I may need to drop the % down, but it's a great plum flavor! Very flavorful.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Big RP *giggles.. yours is out in the morning.. make that birthday too :p
along with 3?? others I have to send..:p

I need a mail organizer or agenda..:oops::rolleyes:

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Huckleberried you needed scissors? lol Sorry. I really like sending stuff. Flower originally got the plum from ecigexpress if that's any help.

VU Sponsors