Become a Patron!

LG HG2 battery minor scratch. Can I still use it?

I ordered a pair of LG HG2 batteries for my Alien and while trying to open the box with my keys since they were so difficult to open, I nicked one around the top. I've read if there were any scratches exposing metal then they aren't safe to use but it's minor. What would you all suggest? I'm uploading a picture so y'all can see what I'm talking about.

THANKS!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    863.2 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I ordered a pair of LG HG2 batteries for my Alien and while trying to open the box with my keys since they were so difficult to open, I nicked one around the top. I've read if there were any scratches exposing metal then they aren't safe to use but it's minor. What would you all suggest? I'm uploading a picture so y'all can see what I'm talking about.

THANKS!
the battery itself is fine but you can't use it with a damaged wrap. you can rewrap it yourself which is easy and wrapps are cheap

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i got over 280 off amazon for $12

just dont lose the white ring on the top when you rewrap. You can buy those also
they are dirt cheap as well

illum,.com has both the discs and wraps buy an extra set of batteries while you are at it

VU Sponsors