Become a Patron!

What type of E-liquid do you vape on High VG or High PG?

• Total voters

Tsunamipremiumvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone looking for a quality premium e-liquid? Tsunami Premium Vapor has just that. With our just released 8 new flavors of e-liquid that are high VG and made in the USA. Enjoy your vape with only the finest quality ingredients of flavors and nicotine. Accustom yourself to Premium side of Tsunami Premium Vapor. Any one that is interested an doing a YouTube review on these e-liquid message us. Tsunami Premium Vapor

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome website and the product looks solid! If you guys are ever interested in having a review halla at me!

A&MReviews

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I emailed you and you deleted my ticket with no response!!!! How about that?

Tsunamipremiumvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The Quake offers a highly reliable long lasting 50 watt box mod. This 2600 mAh battery means for less charging and more vaping. The quake has the latest technology BVC (bottom vertical coil) atomizer in a huge sub ohm tank with dual airflow. The Quake is available in 5 color options to accommodate your style. This light weight Quake design gives users a comfy fit in your hand with amazing vapor production.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tsunamipremiumvapor You need to take a look at our vendor rules, and read up on where vendors are allowed to post , you are allowed one thread in the unlisted vendor area, and I will move this one there, keep all your sales posts to this thread, and if you wish to become a VU authorized vendor see the rules for details on how to go about doing that. Welcome to VU.
Here is the link> http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-sub-forum-information.254/

Tsunamipremiumvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The quake offers a durable long lasting battery with a highly reliable dual coil (dual atomizer) tank. The quake is available in 6 color options to accommodate your style. The quake gives users the best of both worlds, offering big power in a compact unit.
Kit-Box-together.png

Tsunamipremiumvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey everyone,

Were looking for some people to review our products or e-liquid!!
check out our products at Here

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm more than happy to test and give a full review of products and ejuice.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would help with a review but it would be on this forum.

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you mean you are looking for people to do reviews?
Are you asking for people to buy stuff and then post a review or are you gonna send out samples?

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What do you mean you are looking for people to do reviews?
Are you asking for people to buy stuff and then post a review or are you gonna send out samples?
if you're looking for reviewers and sending samples i would suggest you find a reviewer on youtube with the review style you like and contact them.
if you're advertising your offerings to be purchased, then reviewed i would simply advertise and wait.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you're looking for reviewers and sending samples i would suggest you find a reviewer on youtube with the review style you like and contact them.
if you're advertising your offerings to be purchased, then reviewed i would simply advertise and wait.
I guess that is what I was getting at in my question.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yes but some vendors who send samples are eliciting for the people to contact them. i suggested they find the ones they like on youtube and ask to be reviewed.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes but some vendors who send samples are eliciting for the people to contact them. i suggested they find the ones they like on youtube and ask to be reviewed.
Yes, that makes perfect sense!
I think if I were the one wanting/needing the same thing I would be following the advice you gave.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Samples, but you have to have a youtube channel
Personally I don't have a YT for reviews, I have not considered doing reviews in this capacity.
I was merely asking the question to get a better idea of what it is you are aiming for here.
I wish you the best in your venture!

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Samples, but you have to have a youtube channel
while i have a youtube channel and the ability to do reviews. with taste being subjective i personally would not do juice reviews anymore and as there are far better hardware reviewers out there i only opt to agree with, or endorse the use of the hardware. plus i think a review should be done with purchased items so to remain unbiased when i say it's good or bad. i don't hold any punches back. now if you're asking for my private option on anything then you could pm me and we can work out an arrangement.

Tsunamipremiumvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Are you looking for a cloud chasing Juice Line. We have what your looking for Tsunami Premium Gourmet E-liquid. Check it out here

Tsunamipremiumvapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Tsunami Gourmet E-liquid is High in VG made for producing more vapor clouds. Check out the Flavor Profiles Here

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thread moved and merged to existing thread in Unlisted Vendors. @Tsunamipremiumvapor you are not allowed to start threads about your company outside of this one thread that we're in right now. This is the Unlisted Vendors area and you are welcome to post to THIS THREAD ONLY. Further violations of Vendor Rules will result in points that can lead to a ban. Please comply, you've been addressed by at least 3 moderators.

Unlisted Vendors need to follow these guidelines.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendors-please-read-this.206899/
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...-sub-forum-please-feel-free-to-post-here.447/

And also these rules.
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-sub-forum-information.254/

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tsunami is good at promoting the product but not so much on reading lol.

So juice is sent from a distributor in the US but is it made in the US? If you have a lab or even office and rent a lab in the US... why would you use a distributor? You seem to be a newer juice company so i doubt you are sending truck loads of product out and need a distributors warehousing and distribution capabilities.
So do you just make it somewhere else, ship it to the US and have it distributed by a US company?

VU Sponsors