Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Does anyone have a good EVCigarettes discount code?

Not sure if you are still looking for an EVCigarettes code- Freedom10
for 10% off 6/27- 6/28

mail

mail

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
@Just Frank I ordered one of the Supreme V2s from FT, in stainless it was $19.89.

If you haven't already ordered, you might want to read some of the discussion on the Supreme in the FT forum. There are some gripes there about coil/air alignment, too.

I'm not clear what kind of deck I'll get with the one I ordered. The deck pictured is the postless deck, but in some of the discussion it seemed that people were receiving the velocity deck. Doesn't matter to me, just will be interesting to see. I think if there's an issue with the alignment, I'd rather have the postless deck. Am I thinking that through correctly? Make sense?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Just Frank I ordered one of the Supreme V2s from FT, in stainless it was $19.89.

If you haven't already ordered, you might want to read some of the discussion on the Supreme in the FT forum. There are some gripes there about coil/air alignment, too.

I'm not clear what kind of deck I'll get with the one I ordered. The deck pictured is the postless deck, but in some of the discussion it seemed that people were receiving the velocity deck. Doesn't matter to me, just will be interesting to see. I think if there's an issue with the alignment, I'd rather have the postless deck. Am I thinking that through correctly? Make sense?
I ordered a Blue one with DHL shipping. Only problem is it says "Ships in 7 days". I've done that before and it turned into 7 more days. Then it changed it to 21 more days. It eventually showed up. Im not really too confident in their 7 day estimate now lol.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ordered some drip tips from FT on 5-13. They all said ships in 24 hours.

I still haven’t received them.
Be careful when ordering anything out of China unless you don’t mind waiting.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting on some M95 masks from FT ordered months ago....
Not ordering anything else from them till they either show up or I get credited.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pretty much how failtech works these days. Ordered Jan 24th.

• Exception(89Days)
Destination Country - United States: 1-800-275-8777 Go to official website
2020-05-14
19:12:00

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.,

2020-05-14

Processed Through Facility, ZHENGZHOU EMS,CHINA

2020-05-14

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment,

in_transit.png
2020-04-03
20:04:00

Origin Country - China: 86 20 11185 Go to official website [email protected]
2020-05-14
19:12:39

【Zhengzhou international ChuLi ZhongXin 】 Departure from outward office of exchange,

2020-05-14
19:12:34

【Zhengzhou international ChuLi ZhongXin 】 Returned ,BeiZhu:AnJian Returned,

2020-04-05
17:06:56

Already handed over to airlines for transportation,

2020-04-05
17:02:23

Arrived 【Zhengzhou JiaoHuanZhan】( Transit ),

2020-04-05
16:22:29

Arrived 【Zhengzhou airport 】,

2020-04-05
14:38:19

Departed 【Zhengzhou international ChuLi ZhongXin 】, Next stop 【Zhengzhou airport 】( Transit ),

2020-04-03
20:04:20

【Zhengzhou international ChuLi ZhongXin 】 Departure from outward office of exchange,

2020-04-02
14:46:08

Departed 【Zhoukou city JiDiShiYeBu international XiaoBaoLanTouBu】, Next stop 【Zhengzhou international ChuLi ZhongXin 】,

in_transit.png
2020-04-02
14:00:53

【Zhoukou city JiDiShiYeBu international XiaoBaoLanTouBu】 received , The postman :ZhaoHuaJie,DianHua:18137362229,

2020-04-01
09:22:17

Order generated/Shipping Label Created,

Funny, been told they're 'looking into it' and 'waiting for solution'. That they'll offer me a choice of refund or reship, but first if I just wait 1-2 more weeks. That was almost 3 weeks ago. I've mentioned it repeatedly in the ft forums, asked how to start the refund process in my support ticket and they're fucking ignoring it. But others who have waited a whole 6 weeks for their items, well they're offered refunds already. Shady pricks.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Pretty much how failtech works these days. Ordered Jan 24th.

• Exception(89Days)
Destination Country - United States: 1-800-275-8777 Go to official website
2020-05-14

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.,

2020-05-14

2020-05-14

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment,

in_transit.png
2020-04-03
20:04:00

Origin Country - China: 86 20 11185 Go to official website [email protected]
2020-05-14
19:12:39

2020-05-14
19:12:34

【Zhengzhou international ChuLi ZhongXin 】 Returned ,BeiZhu:AnJian Returned,

2020-04-05
17:06:56

Already handed over to airlines for transportation,

2020-04-05
17:02:23

Arrived 【Zhengzhou JiaoHuanZhan】( Transit ),

2020-04-05
16:22:29

Arrived 【Zhengzhou airport 】,

2020-04-05
14:38:19

Departed 【Zhengzhou international ChuLi ZhongXin 】, Next stop 【Zhengzhou airport 】( Transit ),

2020-04-03
20:04:20

2020-04-02
14:46:08

Departed 【Zhoukou city JiDiShiYeBu international XiaoBaoLanTouBu】, Next stop 【Zhengzhou international ChuLi ZhongXin 】,

in_transit.png
2020-04-02
14:00:53

【Zhoukou city JiDiShiYeBu international XiaoBaoLanTouBu】 received , The postman :ZhaoHuaJie,DianHua:18137362229,

2020-04-01
09:22:17

Order generated/Shipping Label Created,

Funny, been told they're 'looking into it' and 'waiting for solution'. That they'll offer me a choice of refund or reship, but first if I just wait 1-2 more weeks. That was almost 3 weeks ago. I've mentioned it repeatedly in the ft forums, asked how to start the refund process in my support ticket and they're fucking ignoring it. But others who have waited a whole 6 weeks for their items, well they're offered refunds already. Shady pricks.
"Origin post is preparing shipment" for way over two months now here. I have two of them like that. It's the only China store that that's been messed up for me... Well scratch that. Cigabuy split one of my orders and mailed half by regular mail when I paid for DHL for it all.

Sourcemore has been superb in comparison. Their cheapest option usually takes 2-3 weeks and with DHL, even faster.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually my N95 masks were in my mailbox today. Ordered 3-31

Still waiting on another order of masks from them ordered 4-27

Been getting electronic components from Aliexpress pretty fast though.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually my N95 masks were in my mailbox today. Ordered 3-31

Still waiting on another order of masks from them ordered 4-27

Been getting electronic components from Aliexpress pretty fast though.
So could be supply/deman issue

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So could be supply/deman issue

the masks say they were made on 3-15....
ordered on 3-31...

Have ordered masks from Amazon since and got within 2 weeks.

FT is still not hitting on all cylinders I suspect.

Or FT does not have access to good shipping. Flights to and from China have been greatly reduced...

Just glad I am done ordering vape stuff from China.

will continue to order electronics from Ali express unless shipping gets too high.. it IS going up sharply, not much with free shipping now from them.

I figure this year may be it for any China ordering from me.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure if you guys follow the cheap vaping sites but one of them has pimping advertisements hard for Ecig Mafia for the last few weeks. They've probably sold out on a bunch of stuff but have some Sigelei box mods and kits for pretty cheap. I haven't been a Sig fan for a long time and haven't really been interested in any of their stuff. I guess I've kind of ignored them since the Kaos Spectrum. They do have red ones of those for like ten bucks. I'll leave a link.

EcigMafia : Sigelei

They had a 15% off code but not sure if it works anymore. Code: CVDS15

Speaking of Sigelei mods I came across this rainbowed out setup while looking at pictures-
DLoYTiTVYAE_78c.jpg

I really want that mod and tank now lol.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can you please alert me if they have any flash sales or anything please? I have a cart going and thought about checking it out. I might wait until they have a discount code though. I'm not sure yet.
I will. They always send out an email.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I'm not sure if you guys follow the cheap vaping sites but one of them has pimping advertisements hard for Ecig Mafia for the last few weeks. They've probably sold out on a bunch of stuff but have some Sigelei box mods and kits for pretty cheap. I haven't been a Sig fan for a long time and haven't really been interested in any of their stuff. I guess I've kind of ignored them since the Kaos Spectrum. They do have red ones of those for like ten bucks. I'll leave a link.

EcigMafia : Sigelei

They had a 15% off code but not sure if it works anymore. Code: CVDS15

Speaking of Sigelei mods I came across this rainbowed out setup while looking at pictures-
DLoYTiTVYAE_78c.jpg

I really want that mod and tank now lol.

I have that exact mod Sigelei Kaos Chromatic- not the tank. Love It!
I just got that mod a few months ago from a Wet Vapes sale- I bought the rainbow Dead Rabbit RTA to go with it.
The Chromatic (rainbow) is a mod I always wanted but was too expensive or this color was always sold out.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have that exact mod Sigelei Kaos Chromatic- not the tank. Love It!
I just got that mod a few months ago from a Wet Vapes sale- I bought the rainbow Dead Rabbit RTA to go with it.
The Chromatic (rainbow) is a mod I always wanted but was too expensive or this color was always sold out.
I remember now! Wet Vapes has been an awesome place to shop at all year. I hadn't heard of it before this year so I'm glad @nadalama said something about that place. They also have rainbow TFV8's!

I know that neo chrome process is going to make each one unique but I'll take a chance and hope for the best.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For anybody interested in a REALLY small low wattage device with a (fairly simple) user replaceable battery I cannot recommend THIS highly enough. They only have 3 colors left, but man is this a great little mod. Has a standard 510. Perfect up to about 10 amps.
20200424_150200_cr.jpg20200516_160414_cr.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I check CheapVaping.Deals promo site every other day. For about 2 months strait at the top of the page, they've been advertising for a site called E-Cig Mafia. That place has had a lot of great deals from the look of it. For weeks now they've had Sigelei deals. Kaos Z (Yellow), and Kaos Spectrum mods (Red) for under ten bucks. They also have one called Vapsoon which is a kit for like ten bucks. That company is all over Fasttech making tons of accesories. I get Vapsoon glasses for a lot of my tanks. It's got a big dial button on it but who cares for ten bucks? Then they got a bunch of different Shikra versions which are kits for like 15-17 bucks.

I'm half way tempted to order some more mods for my stash at those prices. I keep expecting them to sell out but they haven't. I see those ads over and over and they're starting to test my will power lol. I haven't been a huge Sigelei fan since several years ago. But ten dollar beater mods are hard to pass up.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I check CheapVaping.Deals promo site every other day. For about 2 months strait at the top of the page, they've been advertising for a site called E-Cig Mafia. That place has had a lot of great deals from the look of it. For weeks now they've had Sigelei deals. Kaos Z (Yellow), and Kaos Spectrum mods (Red) for under ten bucks. They also have one called Vapsoon which is a kit for like ten bucks. That company is all over Fasttech making tons of accesories. I get Vapsoon glasses for a lot of my tanks. It's got a big dial button on it but who cares for ten bucks? Then they got a bunch of different Shikra versions which are kits for like 15-17 bucks.

I'm half way tempted to order some more mods for my stash at those prices. I keep expecting them to sell out but they haven't. I see those ads over and over and they're starting to test my will power lol. I haven't been a huge Sigelei fan since several years ago. But ten dollar beater mods are hard to pass up.
I saw that site and those Sigelei deals.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Use to love vaporbeast, really good site back in the day, till they sold out to BT, lost any respect from me, and wouldn't spend a dime with them now, just saying :)
Well, didn’t know they sold out and no one else has the alpine in stock anymore.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I wasn't saying to give you grief, it was very hush hush about it, just didn't think we would see a vape site sell out to the enemy, just shows money is what matters, know they made a good lump sum for it.
If they didn’t it was a strategic move. You know betting on longevity and hoping BT products survive the fda.
I can see the strategy, despite not agreeing with it. For a good while them, eciggity and beyond vape were the first places I would check for stuff.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For anybody interested in a REALLY small low wattage device with a (fairly simple) user replaceable battery I cannot recommend THIS highly enough. They only have 3 colors left, but man is this a great little mod. Has a standard 510. Perfect up to about 10 amps.
View attachment 165906View attachment 165907

Damn, that is about as tiny as my COV Mini Volt V2 which is the smallest mod I own by far. I have RTAs bigger than that mod...lol!

BTW, they seem OOS on all of 'em now on that linky, alas.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Damn, that is about as tiny as my COV Mini Volt V2 which is the smallest mod I own by far. I have RTAs bigger than that mod...lol!

If I'm not mistaken, there were some of those at eciggity on clearance, too.

I just ordered a Boreas V2 and two of the Yun RDAs for cheap.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I should break down and grab another one. They have to be taken apart, which is a couple screws, but once you get inside, they have an actual battery sled. You just take the battery out put another one in and put it back together. It comes with some kind of iJoy 20350, but it will work with an 18350 too

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did see that they're out at EJuicesteals. I'm going to take a look at e-ciggity a little later.

That is just a fantastic little low wattage device.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got in my Moonshot V2 and the Aromamizer RDTA V2 in today.
Super-fast shipping from VapeNW as usual. :D

Decided I needed to research the big one a bit more, so built the Moonshot first.

A little tricky to build, but got it done. Works pretty well with a dual-coil 0.45 ohm 26GA Kanthal build.
Got it on the Exus Ark running about 33W, at least until it's broken in. I think 35W and 1/2 open AF will be about right for me.

I like it...also used a stubby DT to extend the stock one.

IMG_20200806_171858.jpg

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not sure how good of a deal this is. Buy ELiquid has Vaporesso Gen mods for $44 but also has a 25% off code. So $33 for Vaporesso Gen mods with Code: Summer.
https://buyeliquid.com/product/vaporesso-gen-mod/?sscid=81k4_9gb88

I got my first one about a month ago which is one of the newer Gen S kits. It's been a great mod. It's a little big, but the weight kind of cancels that out for me. They're pretty light weight and that rubberized coating feels nice. I got the Lime Green version which I think is gorgeous (and mis-named).
20200726_145958_HDR.jpg
The newer Gen S kits are $44.25 ($59 before the code) there. I haven't checked prices anywhere else so I don't know if that's a pretty good price, or an average price.

I ordered a couple of the original mods from there. I've ordered there before a couple of times with no trouble. The 25% off code has been in effect for a few weeks now.

VU Sponsors