Become a Patron!

March 28th Vape mail ban

looks like they are coming after batteries soon boys and girls this is beyond bullshit .. anyone have any thoughts ??? the highest drain protected cell i can find is 10 amps and dont even think it would work even in my mech mods...... / https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/8/22221366/vape-battery-explosions-warning-fires-death-injury-cpsc
I quit using batteries to vape years ago, not because I was concerned about it exploding in house. But i read about cases where people were using standard packaged ecigs like Juul (not mods) and even they were catching fire and I was concerned about it exploding in my face (it made me overly self conscious when vaping). So I switched to using a USB Variable Voltage Passthrough adapter (no battery needed), you plug it right into a USB power adapter that plugs into electric outlet or even a computer. The passthrough adapters are getting very difficult to find anymore, but I have a big stock. At first it was a little awkward vaping with a cable connection to USB power outlet, but I have been doing it for years so I don't even notice now. The other benefit is not having to charge my vape batteries. I vape all day and it got annoying keeping track of all my batteries and charging them for hours each week (plus they are expensive). I don't go out much anymore (even before COVID), but for when I am on the road I plug the USB VV Passthrough into a portable USB battery pack (the kind that looks like a small car battery jump pack or camping power pack, it lasts way longer than a standard USB battery that comes with vape mods).

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
looks like they are coming after batteries soon boys and girls this is beyond bullshit .. anyone have any thoughts ??? the highest drain protected cell i can find is 10 amps and dont even think it would work even in my mech mods...... / https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/8/22221366/vape-battery-explosions-warning-fires-death-injury-cpsc
I saw an article like that in The Verge several years ago, never heard anything more about it until now. Since use of the 18650 is not limited to vaping, I felt, at the time, it was just some ANTZ alarmist trying to stir the pot. The current article you're linking references a warning by the Consumer Product Safety Commission, and that could actually go somewhere. In the mean time, my prepper radio and prepper flashlight use the 18650. The radio will also operate with AA alkaline batteries, or the hand crank if you have all day.

Sigh. I have decided that the thing to do is just get more eLeafs. I bought my first ones, the 30W, in 2015, and I'm still using them. I bought three, and have only had to dispose of one. After that the 40W came out, and I hoarded a few of those, still in their original packaging in the fridge. Since these have lasted for years, rotating two of them, one in my mouth and one on the recharger, even if everything gets banned I think I'll be covered. I have some 18650 in the freezer, and all of these plastic bolt mods I bought, thinking the batteries at least would never get banned, so more eLeafs will good money after bad, but I'm more comfortable using them anyway.

I realize that won't be the solution for everyone. The saddest thing, to me, is all of the smokers who will never be delivered from the killer demon tobacco, once vaping is banned and memory holed. The next saddest thing is the disappearance of the economic miracle of hundreds, if not thousands, of small businesses, the vape sellers and genius flavor brewing labs, the creativity, the shared interest, the personality, the love.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are very few reviewers who I'd listen to talk about the vape industry, Matt does his homework and has my respect. Anyway, here's his thoughts on this situation

Thank you for this. I love that guy.

I no longer have any illusion that government represents the people, but the vid you posted reminds me of a few things, and makes me hopeful.

This is one of my favorite presentations of his, from 2016, about the "triangle of f*ckery" we face when government colludes with big business to defeat the citizenry:

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you for this. I love that guy.

I no longer have any illusion that government represents the people, but the vid you posted reminds me of a few things, and makes me hopeful.

This is one of my favorite presentations of his, from 2016, about the "triangle of f*ckery" we face when government colludes with big business to defeat the citizenry:

Old news but still relevant, unfortunately the list of ANTZ has grown.

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried to to attach a screenshot of the message I received from Liquid Barn, gave up trying. In a nutshell the nicotine concentrate, that I use to make my own eliquid, will no longer be available to the public because of the PACT Act. Big tobbaco(and the Govt.) is clawing at us !! I will be stocking up on nicotine. Wire, cotton, pg/vg and flavors I can get but the nicotine... Basturds !!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tried to to attach a screenshot of the message I received from Liquid Barn, gave up trying. In a nutshell the nicotine concentrate, that I use to make my own eliquid, will no longer be available to the public because of the PACT Act. Big tobbaco(and the Govt.) is clawing at us !! I will be stocking up on nicotine. Wire, cotton, pg/vg and flavors I can get but the nicotine... Basturds !!

This?

Link: https://www.liquidbarn.com/blogs/news/the-pact-act-online-vape-ban

Snap1338.png

*FYI, use the insert image button on the reply menu*

Snap1339.png

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered a liter of 100 mg nic from LNW.

Fifty bucks plus $8 USPS S&H and no Cali surcharges. This is nice clear nic.

There is no warning or caution about upcoming USPS restrictions.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ya, a bit differently formatted on the email vs the website it seems.
You're welcome!
23.gif

Last edited:

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huh makes you wonder [HASH=3543]#!#%ers[/HASH] how they know how to hit us . PMTAS anyone? Don't be surprised if flavors are next to fall don't they have to reveal all sources of their mixes .

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you ever do, please share. I am sure some people here would be interested to at least see the process.
I just realized nicotine gum is still available in drugstores, no prescription necessary. I'm tempted to experiment with soaking that in pg to extract the nic, just to know if it can be done. That's how people used to make tinctures of herbs, by soaking them in oil. I'm not suggesting doing nic with oil, because you don't vape oils, but with pg or vg it should work if you hammered the gum as thin and flat as you could, to expose max surface area, before soaking. The nicotine in the gum is really strong. I tried it many years ago, and it didn't help me stop smoking, but the gum was so strong that when you chewed a piece, you had to wait a long time before smoking, or you'd shoot through the ceiling.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anyone know or have an idea if a package sits at customs after the usps mail ban date will that said item still be delivered? or is it going to be a turkey shoot from there on out .. I think its at customs not sure never ordered from Canada. it was mailed expedited US but been reading lots of horror stories people waiting over a month for a package

Feb. 269:22 am
International item being forwarded to destination country
Montreal, QC
Additional information
Your shipment is on its way to the country you sent it to.

We rely on local postal services to share tracking information. We will update the delivery information when it becomes available.

Feb. 238:57 pm
Item processed
Montreal, QC

Feb. 226:29 pm
Item accepted at the Post Office
Montréal, QC

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
anyone know or have an idea if a package sits at customs after the usps mail ban date will that said item still be delivered? or is it going to be a turkey shoot from there on out .. I think its at customs not sure never ordered from Canada. it was mailed expedited US but been reading lots of horror stories people waiting over a month for a package

Feb. 269:22 am
International item being forwarded to destination country
Montreal, QC
Additional information
Your shipment is on its way to the country you sent it to.

We rely on local postal services to share tracking information. We will update the delivery information when it becomes available.

Feb. 238:57 pm
Item processed
Montreal, QC

Feb. 226:29 pm
Item accepted at the Post Office
Montréal, QC
turkey shoot mostly depending on what is declared and if it is opened by customs

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
turkey shoot mostly depending on what is declared and if it is opened by customs
Thank You for the response now the next question is will paypal cover my loss if it gets snapped up .. considering its a evil tobacco product ( SARCASM SIGN) what a crock of shit...

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell PayPal it was air filters. That what China does when they say what's in the bag or box.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thank You for the response now the next question is will paypal cover my loss if it gets snapped up .. considering its a evil tobacco product ( SARCASM SIGN) what a crock of shit...
normally i would say no if they are told the truth but usually yes which is why alot of overseas vendors stopped taking paypal.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Logo

ANNOUNCEMENT​

If you are on Facebook, you can go to Jeremy Dollar’s personal FB page to be a part of a live conversation with the CEO of Good Life Vapor. He will be there to address any questions that you may have.

USE THE CODE PACT35 TO SAVE 35% ON ALL GLV E-LIQUID AT GOODLIFEVAPOR.COM

The code will expire on April 3rd, 2021. We will not be selling any more liquid online after that date. Please plan accordingly!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
hGrq11JG9KecB2nG0ztsJdIJsShd70PcMwlY7vDILI7Fc7SBVfbbc4wG_OUVaE6DKHnxEZLrHYsrLGiKl23tFIyxiTHqbeDSTQkpSvG9=s0-d-e1-ft
cZaZl5aRnI2ADQbtl1jMglYl0_1nFE5IBUD-eKXsFq8Qehldy6bpFOsYPVDyGSb3jKd-dhR42J_lonD_A3dLd5N48XGB5qF9uxj_y5Nqyvoz0u9PTcIdcIjhW6YCEQm3mNfCOkH1NgxN=s0-d-e1-ft
hGrq11JG9KecB2nG0ztsJdIJsShd70PcMwlY7vDILI7Fc7SBVfbbc4wG_OUVaE6DKHnxEZLrHYsrLGiKl23tFIyxiTHqbeDSTQkpSvG9=s0-d-e1-ft

It is with great sadness that we are being forced to shutter our online business.

Under "the cover of darkness" (Christmas time/end of year government budget omnibus bill) the United States Congress amended the 2009 PACT and JENKINS ACT's to include Electronic Cigarettes.

They did this deep inside the 5000+ page "COVID RELIEF BILL" that was passed.

It's often common practice for our government to legislate in this way - in one huge, all-or-nothing "budget bill" at the end of the year that contains thousands of extras and "riders". These greatly impact various industries, including ours.

This most recent amendment makes it a felony to ship any vape items to consumers.

USPS, Fed-Ex and UPS have announced that they are cancelling our internet shipping accounts at the end of March/April.

At the moment, there is NO viable solution to continue "Business to Consumer" mail/phone/internet orders.
A few of the onerous requirements to stay in business include:
  • Having a registered agent within each destination state
  • Monthly reporting to each State Attorney General
  • Monthly Reporting to the ATF
  • Monthly Reporting to Local County Sheriff's Department, if Required for County-Specific rules (Flavor bans, county-specific taxes, etc.)
  • Associated state/local Taxes collected & Remitted
  • Cannot use the United States Postal Service
  • Fed-Ex/UPS have both opted out
  • Adult Signature required upon delivery IF private courier can be found.
At this time, we feel like we will only be able to operate the website for about another month or so, given that the USPS is still "publishing the final rule", and there is no private courier willing to handle national distribution of individual consumer packages.

As it stands, the murmured effective date of the law is April 6, 2021.

We started this business to do one thing – to help folks quit smoking. Since opening, we have helped over 30,000 people get off & stay off of cigarettes with this miraculous harm-reduction technology.

Unfortunately, our government benefits more when people are smoking.

Tobacco is the most taxed product category in the world, and electronic cigarettes have posed a tremendous threat to those tax revenues on which state, local and federal government have become dependent.

As many of you are aware, we have taken a stand on many occasions - fighting for vapor rights both locally & nationally.

The reality is simple, however. We simply do not have the capacity to comply with these latest mandated regulatory actions.

Thank you all so much for your patronage over the years. It has been our absolute pleasure and privilege to serve you.

As a measure of gratitude, we have deeply discounted pricing throughout March to help our customers stock up.

Our final shipping date will be March 25th.​

Sincerely,

Steve Nair
Mountain Oak Vapors
www.mountainoakvapors.com
844-390-7589​

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered a liter of 100 mg nic from LNW.

Fifty bucks plus $8 USPS S&H and no Cali surcharges. This is nice clear nic.

There is no warning or caution about upcoming USPS restrictions.
Arrived here in Cali fine. Also a couple Crown 3 tanks from MVS.

There was no notice on the MVS site either...

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Heather's Heavenly Vapes -

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I've dreaded this moment since just about the day I found vaping which was way back in 2009. Stayed in the game to get as many to make the switch and support those making the switch easier because back in the beginning years it took determination.
I've been a broken record when it comes to saying STOCK UP! I have stocked up just about a half dozen times when it comes to the hardware so as you can imagine, I'm ready for this. MANY are not so it's time to work together. If you can't stock up then start making friends and start plotting your vacations, business trips, or other travel reasons and buy as a group. Independent friend truck drivers may become your BBF. These methods will be no easy task since it involves trust so choose wisely. Not an easy task because it's going to get harder to find vendors.

As for ECF. Keep communication off the threads because if they figure your working with VU, they will mussel you. A sad state since we all should be working together and in the open. My advice is exchange email address if you can.

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like dominoes they fall.
Good Morning! I have an update from River Supply Co. Included with Nicotine, we will no longer be selling Hangsen flavor concentrates that contain trace amounts of tobacco to individuals after April 3rd, so I would recommend stocking up if you use any of these flavors in your recipes.
*I just edited to clarify, it's Hangsen concentrates that contain trace amounts
Laura

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried to place an order for nicotine from Liquid Barn, freebase and salt nic sold out. Didn't matter what size bottle. So I went to River Supply. I'm stocked for several years. It should never have come down to this. I feel like I'm going to be fined or arrested one day for vaping outdoors.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Tried to place an order for nicotine from Liquid Barn, freebase and salt nic sold out. Didn't matter what size bottle. So I went to River Supply. I'm stocked for several years. It should never have come down to this. I feel like I'm going to be fined or arrested one day for vaping outdoors.
I'm glad I'm stocked but I mix for a coworker and I told her to get a gallon because if it's unavailable later on I'm not mixing any juice with nic for her anymore.
That was 3 weeks ago and she still hasn't gotten any. I reminded her again after I saw this post and she said she would grab some. Hope so.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm glad I'm stocked but I mix for a coworker and I told her to get a gallon because if it's unavailable later on I'm not mixing any juice with nic for her anymore.
That was 3 weeks ago and she still hasn't gotten any. I reminded her again after I saw this post and she said she would grab some. Hope so.
We have been warning folks for years now. Just tell them now that B & M's will be their only choice....

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am going through the same thing with my sister-in-law. I have been warning her about all of this, but I guess she thinks I am exaggerating the severity of the situation. It makes me feel bad for her, but I have been warning her for a long time now. All of that has fallen on deaf ears it seems. I didn't mind making her juice when I could easily get more nic, but now I will have to be more mindful so that me and my wife run out later down the road.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going through the same thing with my sister-in-law. I have been warning her about all of this, but I guess she thinks I am exaggerating the severity of the situation. It makes me feel bad for her, but I have been warning her for a long time now. All of that has fallen on deaf ears it seems. I didn't mind making her juice when I could easily get more nic, but now I will have to be more mindful so that me and my wife run out later down the road.
I still don't think a large majority of vapers still don't have a clue of the shitstorm coming ... which is very sad.. and the new vaper who chose this yr to start vaping.. 🙄 allot of us have been stashing for years.. my stash is helping 5 stay off stink sticks. As far as my nic and have a few extra tanks and things but lost my huge stash in my divorce so I've been stashing stuff myself for the last year trying to recoup .. I went with higher quality stash hoping they will be a little more durable with better quality parts hoping is the key word.. and my last bit of gear is arriving today my vape station and will keep everyone posted on that .. my ultimate backup if these morons decide to go after batteries.. that's it for me I'm a little leary of ordering out of the country and I can pick up orings and repair parts later if needed.. and I'm thinking maybe a handful of B&Ms will remain around the country if we are lucky if any . And PMTAS will wipe out the rest ... because do we really think they are going to approve any vendor or product .. and besides the laws they put on shops who the fruck can possibly live up to this bullshit... I love the community and damn miss the vape shows and drama lol. But it's a new Era I guess age of the moron has finally arrived.. anyone remember the guy who use to dress up as Jack sparrow for his vape shows .. and I really miss the knees shows would 😅 so hard bring back BUBBA

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
20200410_082437.jpgI find it hard to see them going after lipos knowing that alot of stuff uses lipos like power tools, model planes and rc cars. If they do go after the likes of 18650's and 21700 we can get crafty and convert gear to soft pack batteries. I have a few I've done already.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I was figuring on picking up another gallon when this last covid check comes out, but it may not come about in time before the bans hit. :(

I already had stock from 2016 and with the gallon bought with the 2nd check, I have around 4.5 L worth of 100mg nic. But that won't last me more than around ten years at the 14-15mg I vape now. So, either gotta ween down and hopefully don't go crazy or buy another gallon on my own dime before the ban date. Not really any other good options.

Another thing: sure I could vape lower nic with higher power sub-ohm vaping.
But ...
  1. I just can't do DL vaping. Going back to MTL isn't an option either. I like where I am now.
  2. I'd run through expensive batteries far faster. 20 or so good batteries later = a Gallon of nic now.
  3. I'd burn through vape-only flavors and other things that have no garantee of being around. (I vape mostly tobaccos and fruits.)

I don't see supply as the issue, getting it is.

Plus, I'm in WA which is just a silly nanny state hell-bent on banning vaping altogether - except for CBD/weed of course. Even without the PACT act ban, WA has already banned about everything vape-wise itself. SMH.

Still, I'm far better off for the future than those just now getting a clue, they are pretty fucked.
And that is sad for the future of non BT/Pharma smoking ccessation. Which is their plan all along, OFC.

*edit*
Just did some calculations and after all bills are paid this month, I'll have $158 left for the month not including misc spending like cat food or litter that may need to happen. So, not getting another gallon unless the Covid check hits before the mail bans do. May pick up a smaller amount though...every bit helps. ;)

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like dominoes they fall.
Good Morning! I have an update from River Supply Co. Included with Nicotine, we will no longer be selling Hangsen flavor concentrates that contain trace amounts of tobacco to individuals after April 3rd, so I would recommend stocking up if you use any of these flavors in your recipes.
*I just edited to clarify, it's Hangsen concentrates that contain trace amounts
Laura
Figures...I just bought a 120ml bottle of my ADV HS-RY4, but not big enough for 20yrs or such shit.
Sure, I can mix my own RY4, but nothing is quite like the OG Hangsen RY4 I've vaped for nearly 9yrs now.

If I won't be able to get flavors from OSDIYS and DIYFS in the future, I'm kinda fucked.
BluBacco is another ADV, as is the Gooey Cinnamon Roll, Holy Vanilla, and the PoPo.

I'm the opposite of most vapers: no tobacco flavors/no nic and I'd likely go back to cigs.
Not like I won't die anyways, eh?

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I know River is doing a sale, but I had points from my last purchase and a code over at LNW that covered shipping and tax.

Picked up a Liter of 100mg for about straight cost. And I won't be broke.

Snap1358.jpg

That'll do in case I can't get more. Approx. 5.5L should be a good stock to hedge my bets on..
And if the Covid check does comes in before the ban, I can just get more then.

At least now I feel bit better. ;-)

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Figures...I just bought a 120ml bottle of my ADV HS-RY4, but not big enough for 20yrs or such shit.
Sure, I can mix my own RY4, but nothing is quite like the OG Hangsen RY4 I've vaped for nearly 9yrs now.

If I won't be able to get flavors from OSDIYS and DIYFS in the future, I'm kinda fucked.
BluBacco is another ADV, as is the Gooey Cinnamon Roll, Holy Vanilla, and the PoPo.

I'm the opposite of most vapers: no tobacco flavors/no nic and I'd likely go back to cigs.
Not like I won't die anyways, eh?
I know easier said than done for some @CaFF . I started at 12mg in 2016 and slowly weaned myself down to 3mg since 2019. As you know, that nic will last much longer. You can do it. You'll hit the vape more often for a while but then you'll gradually back down a little.
We're rooting for ya!

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
We'll @Syythe , I just got into it with her this morning. She said I just didn't want to mix for her anymore. I said I wasn't going to mix juice for her with my nic.
She just got pissy about it so I told her fuck it. Find someone else to do it for you.
Fucking people!

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We'll @Syythe , I just got into it with her this morning. She said I just didn't want to mix for her anymore. I said I wasn't going to mix juice for her with my nic.
She just got pissy about it so I told her fuck it. Find someone else to do it for you.
Fucking people!
I am going to have to do the same thing. While I do like helping people stay off the cigs, right now is the time that we all have to buckle down and get ready for what is coming. The time of the free ride is over.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I was figuring on picking up another gallon when this last covid check comes out, but it may not come about in time before the bans hit. :(

I already had stock from 2016 and with the gallon bought with the 2nd check, I have around 4.5 L worth of 100mg nic. But that won't last me more than around ten years at the 14-15mg I vape now. So, either gotta ween down and hopefully don't go crazy or buy another gallon on my own dime before the ban date. Not really any other good options.

Another thing: sure I could vape lower nic with higher power sub-ohm vaping.
But ...
  1. I just can't do DL vaping. Going back to MTL isn't an option either. I like where I am now.
  2. I'd run through expensive batteries far faster. 20 or so good batteries later = a Gallon of nic now.
  3. I'd burn through vape-only flavors and other things that have no garantee of being around. (I vape mostly tobaccos and fruits.)

I don't see supply as the issue, getting it is.

Plus, I'm in WA which is just a silly nanny state hell-bent on banning vaping altogether - except for CBD/weed of course. Even without the PACT act ban, WA has already banned about everything vape-wise itself. SMH.

Still, I'm far better off for the future than those just now getting a clue, they are pretty fucked.
And that is sad for the future of non BT/Pharma smoking ccessation. Which is their plan all along, OFC.

*edit*
Just did some calculations and after all bills are paid this month, I'll have $158 left for the month not including misc spending like cat food or litter that may need to happen. So, not getting another gallon unless the Covid check hits before the mail bans do. May pick up a smaller amount though...every bit helps. ;)
If your worried about batteries may I suggest it just came in been using it for about 6 hrs now. Performing very well Screenshot_20210303-183015_Brave.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If your worried about batteries may I suggest it just came in been using it for about 6 hrs now. Performing very well View attachment 178929
Ah yes, I remember those...they made some works of art back in the day like that. :)
Pretty easy to make one actually..I could do it.

Most of my regulated mods can vape while plugged in though, so I'm not really too worried.
Just was thinking cost of batteries vs cost of nic...I got buds on CPF too, I think it'll be fine. ;)

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got this email from River Supply.Screenshot_20210304-180749_AOL.jpg
But it also says this:
This email is intended for tobacco or vape related businesses. If you are receiving this email and are not a tobacco or vape related business, please disregard this email

Last edited:

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fucking people!
Looks like I actually convinced her to buy some bulk nicotine. I have already given her a whole lot of flavors, and all the stuff she needed to mix with (syringes, recipes, empty bottles, ect) and showed her how to do it many times now. She might be disappointed that I am not her personal free juice bar anymore, but at least she now has the stuff and know how to be able to make her own and won't be at the mercy of whatever her local shops plan to do.

hawkwind5usa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks like I actually convinced her to buy some bulk nicotine. I have already given her a whole lot of flavors, and all the stuff she needed to mix with (syringes, recipes, empty bottles, ect) and showed her how to do it many times now. She might be disappointed that I am not her personal free juice bar anymore, but at least she now has the stuff and know how to be able to make her own and won't be at the mercy of whatever her local shops plan
Give a woman a fish she'll eat for a day, teach a woman to fish she'll eat for a lifetime.

VU Sponsors