Become a Patron!

March 28th Vape mail ban

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad I'm stocked but I mix for a coworker and I told her to get a gallon because if it's unavailable later on I'm not mixing any juice with nic for her anymore.
That was 3 weeks ago and she still hasn't gotten any. I reminded her again after I saw this post and she said she would grab some. Hope so.

I took a different route. I've been vaping 0mg for a couple years now. ;) ...or so the story goes.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd run through expensive batteries far faster. 20 or so good batteries later = a Gallon of nic now.

How much do you pay for batteries? And how long does one battery last you until you have to stop using it/

I've been using batteries for over 2 years and they only cost me at most $5 each. Keep an eye out on 18650batterystore's deal of the day page. Make it a habit of checking it every couple of weeks (it doesn't change daily, more like very 2 weeks or so). They often have spectacular deals on Molicels and Sammys. 18650 for under $4 and 21700 for under $5. Batteries are very cheap. Even if you can only use them for a year, that's still cheap. Hell, they can be cheaper than Energizers and Duracells when you figure how often you have to change those batteries.

What am I sayin? Get that gallon of nic :D

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I quit using batteries to vape years ago, not because I was concerned about it exploding in house. But i read about cases where people were using standard packaged ecigs like Juul (not mods) and even they were catching fire and I was concerned about it exploding in my face (it made me overly self conscious when vaping). So I switched to using a USB Variable Voltage Passthrough adapter (no battery needed), you plug it right into a USB power adapter that plugs into electric outlet or even a computer. The passthrough adapters are getting very difficult to find anymore, but I have a big stock. At first it was a little awkward vaping with a cable connection to USB power outlet, but I have been doing it for years so I don't even notice now. The other benefit is not having to charge my vape batteries. I vape all day and it got annoying keeping track of all my batteries and charging them for hours each week (plus they are expensive). I don't go out much anymore (even before COVID), but for when I am on the road I plug the USB VV Passthrough into a portable USB battery pack (the kind that looks like a small car battery jump pack or camping power pack, it lasts way longer than a standard USB battery that comes with vape mods).

lol. Most people can't be tied to a cord and when you're using that battery pack for your passthrough vape, you're still using 18650 batteries.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We'll @Syythe , I just got into it with her this morning. She said I just didn't want to mix for her anymore. I said I wasn't going to mix juice for her with my nic.
She just got pissy about it so I told her fuck it. Find someone else to do it for you.
Fucking people!

Problem solved, you got that monkey off your back. :) You did all you could, you can't be expected of more than that. She's unreasonable to expect differently.

Her problem was depending on someone else for her addiction thinking nothing would ever change or clinging to an unrealistic hope, now she learned the hard way.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1615052286598.png
SIMPLY VAPOUR

Vape Shipping and the PACT Act

1615052335840.png

What it is:
On December 27, 2020, the President approved an emergency Covid-19 economic relief and government spending package called the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021. In addition to numerous provisions designed to support other industries, the bill includes legislation that could have major impacts on the e-cigarette industry.

This legislation, the Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act, extends the Jenkins Act and Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (PACT) Act to cover all electronic nicotine delivery system (ENDS) products, including related accessories that do not contain nicotine.

What It Does:
Under the Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act, commonly referred to as the “vape mail ban”, the United States Postal Service (USPS) is required to impose new restrictions that prohibit the shipping of ENDS products through USPS no later than April 2021. It also imposes a number of stringent requirements for online sales. By March 27, 2021.

What we know:

On Feb. 19, USPS published its proposed rule, titled “Treatment of E-Cigarettes in the Mail,” in the Federal Register, and provided a 31-day window for public comment (which ends March 22). The final rule will take effect soon after publication—on March 27th, according to Tobacco Reporter. That is the same date the PACT Act rules will become law.

Fedex announced they will no longer ship ENDS products effective: March 1st

UPS will no longer ship ENDS products effective: April 5th

Post-March 27th online retailers will be required to:
Verify age of customers using a commercially available database
Use private shipping services that collect an adult signature at the point of delivery
Register with the ATF and the U.S. Attorney General
Register with state and local tax administrators in all states and localities where business is done
Collect and pay all applicable local and state taxes, and affix any required tax stamps to the products sold
Each month, a list of all transactions must be sent to each state’s tax administrator that includes the names and addresses of each customer sold to, the quantities and type of each product sold, and the name, address, and phone number of the person delivering the shipment to the recipient
Many business's including ours have been able to come up with solutions for each of these requirements except for private shipping services.

We are currently working diligently on a solution to continue shipping products to customers across the U.S. Until we find a solution please note:

After March 26th, 2021 we will no longer be accepting online orders for delivery outside the states of Wisconsin and Minnesota.

We will continue to fulfil online orders for Wisconsin and Minnesota-based customers as usual through April 5th, 2021.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Problem solved, you got that monkey off your back. :) You did all you could, you can't be expected of more than that. She's unreasonable to expect differently.

Her problem was depending on someone else for her addiction thinking nothing would ever change or clinging to an unrealistic hope, now she learned the hard way.
The thing that gets me is she was paying around $30 for a 120ml of store bought juice. She could have grabbed a gallon of nic from LNW for the price of 6 of those bottles.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The thing that gets me is she was paying around $30 for a 120ml of store bought juice. She could have grabbed a gallon of nic from LNW for the price of 6 of those bottles.

Ah well, not your problem. You tried. She's not worth the time or the stress even if you charge her.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers will stop taking consumer orders on March 26th, 2021.

Yeah, I got email from them...I can't really belive we'll get the stim cash in time before the shipping ban goes into effect, so got another Liter from LNW that is already shipped.

That makes about 5.5L I will have. IF the stim gets here in time, well, I'm buying another gallon and be set for life. If not, I'l be ok...I only use like 250ml of 100mg a year.

Birthday cash s in July ....lol....

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't really belive we'll get the stim cash in time

I don't know much about this next round of stim cash, but the last one got disbursed rather quickly when it was passed. I know people who got their the next day. Mine took a week, though.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That makes about 5.5L I will have. IF the stim gets here in time, well, I'm buying another gallon and be set for life. If not, I'l be ok...I only use like 250ml of 100mg a year.

So you have 22 years worth. That's pretty good. My biggest fear is how long it will last even in a freezer. NudeNice says you have to store it at -4F for it to last 2 years. That's obviously bullshit. My freezer fluctuates between 0 and 10F. Probably getting a new small freezer for my nic when I get the stim cash. Not sure.

Oldest nic I heard of being usable was about 6 years old. I never heard of someone saying that they got a bottle of nic from the freezer to find that it was bad. BUt it's too early to tell about this stuff.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
So you have 22 years worth. That's pretty good. My biggest fear is how long it will last even in a freezer. NudeNice says you have to store it at -4F for it to last 2 years. That's obviously bullshit. My freezer fluctuates between 0 and 10F. Probably getting a new small freezer for my nic when I get the stim cash. Not sure.

Oldest nic I heard of being usable was about 6 years old. I never heard of someone saying that they got a bottle of nic from the freezer to find that it was bad. BUt it's too early to tell about this stuff.
A fellow vaper I know said he pulled a bottle out of his freezer from 2015. Said it had a very slight yellow tint to it but still no smell or taste. He also said it may have had the yellow tint when he bottled it. He can't remember.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A fellow vaper I know said he pulled a bottle out of his freezer from 2015. Said it had a very slight yellow tint to it but still no smell or taste. He also said it may have had the yellow tint when he bottled it. He can't remember.

Slight yellow doesn't bother me much. My first nic I ever bought (I think back in 2018) was NicSelect and it arrived IMHO more than just slightly yellow. But it was fine.

What worries me most about stored nic base over long term is potency. I don't have a means to test it. Been thinking about buying a test kit, but not sure how reliable they are or what the test kit's shelf life is. Wish I had bought one before so I could test my nic before storing it ten label the result so I could test and compare later.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
as long its going to taste ok no bad smell , and color dont give 2 craps..,im not worried about nic strength going down I've always mixed at my usual . if it don't satisfy next time just mix a little higher . I'm not going to worry about test strips its just an extra cost on top of everything else we are all trying to stock pile .. and when in gets to a certain point we will all probably be willing to vape horse piss not literally .. but 10 yrs from now will it really matter just saying no one really knows for sure how long our base is going to last anyway .. JMO if i can vape it and not gag its all GRAVY lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1615217725285.png
Breazy
Breazy Fam,

The recent congressional passing of the PACT Act (Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking Act) has prohibited online vape retailers to use of the U.S. Postal Service ("USPS") to deliver vaping items such as e liquids, mods, kits, disposables, pod systems, and all other vaping items. This will go into effect on March 28, 2021.

This is a very difficult and unfortunate time for vapers, Breazy, and our industry but we are committed to full compliance with the new law.

We're working towards a new network of alternative shipping carriers to get your vape mail delivered to you fast and affordably. In the meantime we are encouraging customers to stock up on your vape supplies before the date above, so we are offering you 20% OFF SITEWIDE when you use code STOCKUP at checkout.

Once we have new information we will keep you all updated. We want to thank all of our Breazy fam during this unprecedented time. To read more about this new legislation, click here.

Best,
Andy
CEO, Breazy Inc.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
ECBlend Flavors
UPDATE - What ECBlend is doing:

We are working with two alternative carrier resources. One is a nationwide carrier network that is working hard to have a consumer delivery network in most major cities by the end of March, and covering 70-80% of the country by mid-April or May.

The second is a national company with access to over 10,000 vape shops around the country to provide pickup locations for order online-pick up in store options. We will gradually expand shipping availability as we can.

Consumers can also ship up to 10lbs of vapor products between themselves. If you have a friend or relative near one of our stores, you can order online-pick up in store.

We will continue to update you with information as we have it.

CHECK HERE FOR CURRENT PROCESSING TIMES

By now, you may have received emails from ECBlend and other vape manufacturers and sellers about the coming vape mail ban. This ban affects USPS, FedEx, and UPS.

3/1/2021: It is unlikely we will be able to ship to you by the proposed implementation dates
(between March 27, 2021 and April 26, 2021) for at least a few weeks or more after the deadline.

Order online - pick up in store is still an option for customers in Nevada, Wisconsin, Oregon, and Oklahoma as well as their bordering states.

Unless our alternate carrier network is in place by the deadline, ECBlend will temporarily stop taking orders 7 days before the final date. We don't know what date that will be, but it could be as early as 3/27 and as late as 4/26.

OUR RECOMMENDATION

• Order early and stock up your inventory for at least 3-4 months.
  • Stock up on Flavorless with Nicotine and then order and add your own flavoring as needed. It will last 2+ years.
  • Talk to your local vape shop. They may be willing to stock your preferred e-liquids from us through our wholesale program. We believe business-to-business services will continue and we should have backup business delivery carriers in place in the next 2 weeks.
OTHER POINTS OF NOTE

• Important: Once we have alternate carriers in place, none of this applies. This applies to USPS shipping only, and not to retail stores, or shipments via carriers that are not the USPS
    • Customers can order FlavorArtists, batteries, PG, and VG as long as it is not intended for vaping
    • Customers can order online and pick up in store
    • Customers can have their friends or relatives near our stores pick up in store for them. You will need to put the person Picking up the package as the Ship to, then select pick up in store. Consumers can ship via USPS lightweight ships to another consumer. (3/2/2021 update: shipments between consumers changed from "10lbs" to "lightweight") (USPS text: Certain Individuals: Lightweight shipments mailed between adult individuals, limited to 10 per 30-day period;)"
  • We are working with a national carrier who hopes to have a consumer network in place by April (We don't see it working by then, but maybe close to it)
NOTE: You can continue to order FlavorArtists Flavor Concentrates online and have them shipped directly to your home as long as you are purchasing for baking and not vaping. We recommend you purchase these products from FlavorArtists.com directly.

You may also continue to buy Pure VG and Pure PG as long as it is not intended for vaping.

And you may purchase Batteries as long as they are intended for another use other than vaping.

What ECBlend is doing: We are working with two alternative carrier resources.

One is a nationwide carrier network that is working hard to have a consumer delivery network in most major cities by the end of March, and covering 70-80% of the country by mid-April or May.

The second is a national company with access to over 10,000 vape shops around the country to provide pickup locations for order online-pick up in store options. We will gradually expand shipping availability as we can.

Consumers can also ship up to 10lbs of vapor products between themselves. If you have a friend or relative near one of our stores, you can order online-pick up in store.

We will continue to update you with information as we have it.

ECBlend Flavors - 406 S Riverside Ave, Medford, OR 97501 - Made in the USA

TechnoMania

Member For 3 Years
I feel like I'm going to be fined or arrested one day for vaping outdoors
For the past few years where I live, vaping on county property, including outdoor parks, is illegal. Also, vaping within 50 ft. of the outside doorways of businesses, restaurants, and bars as well. I live in a very small town in a rural area, and find it absolutely ridiculous.

EDIT: I just double-checked, and the same laws that apply to tobacco smoking applies to vaping in my county. One cannot smoke outdoors at the county parks either...

Last edited:

TechnoMania

Member For 3 Years
(3/2/2021 update: shipments between consumers changed from "10lbs" to "lightweight") (USPS text: Certain Individuals:

Yes, that 10 lbs figure was incorrect. It should have stated 10 ounces. IIRC, the lightweight packages must also be taken to the PO in person, and be shipped using an expensive service such as Priority Express to qualify..

EDIT: From Vaping 360:

The existing USPS rules do contain an exception that allows private individuals to mail up to 10 small (under 10 ounces) packages per month containing cigarettes or smokeless tobacco to other private individuals or to businesses. Presumably this exception will be extended to vaping products. The exception is intended for gifts or for returning defective products to a manufacturer. There are specific rules private senders must follow.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1615328069435.png

Thank you for being a part of the GV family. We know there is a lot going on in the world, and sometimes it's hard to keep up.

In case you missed it: At the end of December 2020, the US Congress passed a rule that will include e-cigarettes and vapor products in the Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking (“PACT”) Act as part of the omnibus 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act. To explain it very simply, this change means that starting on 3/27/2021, vapor products are considered tobacco products and can not be shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS) and are subject to the same shipping rules as cigarettes, pipe tobacco, and other tobacco.

What this means for Giant Vapes: First, we're not going anywhere. Our intention is and has always been to provide the best vape products at competitive prices and affordable shipping to you, our adult consumers. We will continue to do just that, while complying, as always, with vapor product regulations. However, for us to continue to ship to you, we do have to make some big changes.

The good news is: this isn't goodbye. But we do have some less-than-good news for you today.

How we'll ship after March 26th: With the new regulations, we won't be able to use USPS (our free shipping method) at all. We'll still ship your orders quickly, but shipping prices are going to change, and we may not be able to service every address right away - tobacco product shipping is a complicated process. We'll let you know more details soon, so stay tuned for more news on that front via email and at https://www.giantvapes.com/news/.

Your deliveries after March 26th: Every single shipment will require an ID check and adult signature at delivery. No exceptions - it's the law.

Product availability after March 26th: We have been working with every single one of the manufacturers we partner with to make sure that we'll be able to keep your favorite e-liquids in-stock, but we cannot guarantee that every product will be available. Between PMTA and the new business-to-business shipping requirements for vapor products, some manufacturers may discontinue some (or all) of their products.

Should I stock up now? We do encourage you to take advantage of our free shipping now, before we have to turn it off on 3/26.

We're working around the clock to make sure we can continue to ship to as many customers as possible, and we expect seamless service to a majority of our customers, but select areas may not have delivery coverage right away. If you're in a rural area, now's a great time for you to pick up some extra vape supplies. When we have more specific information about locations that we can or cannot ship to within the US, we'll update you.

If you are outside the continental United States (Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territories) we will not be able to ship to you after 3/26, so we do encourage you to stock up. It may be several months or more before we have a delivery option available to you.

That's all for now. We appreciate your support, and we'll have more news and information for you as soon as possible. If you have feedback about these changes in vapor product shipping regulations, we encourage you to provide that feedback to your elected representatives. Click here to find out how.

- The Giant Vapes Team

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1615390252236.png

Unfortunately, due to the recent amendment to the PACT Act, we will have to close the virtual “doors” to our retail site: saveurvape.com as of March 27th at 11:59 pm EST. Stock up on all your favorite flavors from SVRF, MET4, THE STANDARD, JAZZY BOBA & THE ORIGINALS, now. Can you imagine not having your favorite flavor?! We can’t.

Although we have to shut down the retail site we are not closing our manufacturing doors! We plan to keep supplying YOUR local vape shops with our premium brands. So, it’s super important that we hear from YOU, so we can get our products into your local vape shop.

Take 5, we appreciate and value your support.
SAVEURVAPE.COM

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We'll @Syythe , I just got into it with her this morning. She said I just didn't want to mix for her anymore. I said I wasn't going to mix juice for her with my nic.
She just got pissy about it so I told her fuck it. Find someone else to do it for you.
Fucking people!
She must not realize nic isn't even the expensive part of mixing or she'd have bought some and been fine with your offer. It goes a LONG way. Flavors on the other hand...

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im not sure wasnt part of the group but we all know about the sale trade groups and advertising im sure is a big NO NO ALSO any group with that im sure is going to get the ax

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Im not sure wasnt part of the group but we all know about the sale trade groups and advertising im sure is a big NO NO ALSO any group with that im sure is going to get the ax
Most of the groups I belong to have had warnings about posting links for several months. Seems the bots flag them...

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So is the vape mail ban still on?
I heard it was an April Fools Day joke.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So is the vape mail ban still on?
I heard it was an April Fools Day joke.
April is a ways off, guess we'l'l see then? ;)

After the ban, wouldn't this and every other vape site be technically illegal?

Joe can talk all he wants about being 'underground' and offshore, it is SEO'd to the max, and he lives In the USA. Ask Kim Dot Com, the owner of Megaupload how that works...

Be such a shame to lose ECF though... :D

Last edited:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
April is a ways off, guess we'l'l see then? ;)

Joe can talk all he wants about being 'underground' and offshore, it is SEO'd to the max, and he lives In the USA. Ask Kim Dot Com, the owner of Megaupload how that works...

Be such a shame to lose ECF though... :D
illegal to ship via usps and others wont just cause they dont want the regulatory nightmare does not mean illegal to talk about online or sell to and ship to other areas if they comply with those areas laws as exporters. i think most carriers are just waiting for more framework from usps or some other exlcusions to the law to come about... in the us i would lobby congress for those exclusions to allow legal adult shipping.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I don't know if you're joking, but no, it's not illegal to communicate about vape and it will never be in the USA.

However, what they can do is demonize you using false pretenses then get your web host to shut you down, claiming you are catering to minors or something else illegal. That's how they attack free speech in the USA without actually making it illegal.

Only way to stop them is to have deep, deep pockets for legal representation.

Another way around it is to own your own servers. But that is UBER expensive.

If Joe knows of some other way, then he must be a genius because as far as I know, no one has figured that out.

However, there is the deep web. But that's not very convenient and most people wouldn't bother with it.

I've been thinking about having an underground vape forum where everyone has to be vetted to be a member. That would be easy for long-time members of VU and other forums that can be verified. But newcomers would be scarce.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I understand what you're saying but you can't compare MU to VU. Apples to oranges.

MU was engaging in copyright infringement (or providing a service where it was allowed). Copyright infringement is an illegal activity. Talking about vaping isn't. Neither is talking about copyright infringement.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i want yall to keep this in mind.
its gonna be illegal to ship nicotine in the 50 states.
but its legal to ship thc. yes. you read that right.
specifically delta 8 thc.
delta 8 is milder weaker than delta 9 thc which is still illegal for now. but delta 8 is still thc. and still gets you high. im not talkin about cbd. delta 8 isnt cbd. its thc.
and delta 8 thc is 100% legal to posess use and ship in all 50 states.
so while you cant get nic juice from usps/ups to vape.
your pothead neighbor will be getting his thc distillate of delta 8 to vape. along with his vape devices.. no problemo from his post office delivery guy.
so the govt essentially saying.
nic=boo
thc=yay.

btw. we may still get vaping products...shipped to us. but from thc delta 8 online vendors. assuming theyll be willing to carry vape devices in stock. just a thought. just check places like 3chi dot com or other delta 8 online vendors.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
p.s.
i remember way back when i posted a pic of the vapmod in the hand check thread and some mod deleted my pic of the vapmod and edited my post. cuz its for vaping thc blah blah blah silly nonsense.
welp.
there you go. cuz the one who will be posting vape devices used for distillate.
is you.
cuz thats all you gonna be able to get soon. thc distillate vape mods n pods n devices.
cuz thats still legal to ship.
unlike the unlawful nic batteries.
cuz nic=criminal and unlawful.
weed = lawful and good.

whole reason i stopped posting here on these silly forums was cuz i got real tired of my posts getting edited and deleted from me talking about thc vaping in relation to govt vs nic. its hella annoying and absurd to get modded for what the govt states is ok apparently on a forums of...an illegal to ship narcotic aka nic oooohhhh tine juice. which will prob also get banned too. just a matter of time. first illegal to ship. then illegal to possess and use.
if these forums and the nic vape community were smart. you wouldve joined the weed movement. which is winning the war vs the govt laws unlike nic vaping which is obviously losing the war of prohibition.
united you stand divided you fall. cuz weed is gonna get legalized soon. nj legalized it. new york will too next month. yup. but keep distancing yourself from weed users. thatll work for you.
like its been soooo working for you. this whole time.
not.
but like i said. april 1st. you will be watching your pothead ***** man neighbor getting his order of thc vape plus his thc vape battery mods delivered to his door by usps. with thc and vape batteries listed on the box. no problem.
and you get nothing. hahaha.
thats what happens when you distance yourself, isolate yourself from other vapers and smokers who just happen to be a teeny bit different from you. you get bodied for free by the nanny state govt.
nic vaping community got what it deserved tbh.
because reality is.
thc juice is already legal to ship vape n possess. at least the delta 8 version with delta 9 coming soon.
while nic vaping. bannnnnnnnned.
[HASH=3886]#reality[/HASH].
if we had stuck with the pot vapers. instead of distancing ourselves. we'd prob be in a better position by now in the eyes of the law.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
p.s.
i remember way back when i posted a pic of the vapmod in the hand check thread and some mod deleted my pic of the vapmod and edited my post. cuz its for vaping thc blah blah blah silly nonsense.
welp.
is you.
cuz thats all you gonna be able to get soon. thc distillate vape mods n pods n devices.
weed = lawful and good.

whole reason i stopped posting here on these silly forums was cuz i got real tired of my posts getting edited and deleted from me talking about thc vaping in relation to govt vs nic. its hella annoying and absurd to get modded for what the govt states is ok apparently on a forums of...an illegal to ship narcotic aka nic oooohhhh tine juice. which will prob also get banned too. just a matter of time. first illegal to ship. then illegal to possess and use.
if these forums and the nic vape community were smart. you wouldve joined the weed movement. which is winning the war vs the govt laws unlike nic vaping which is obviously losing the war of prohibition.
united you stand divided you fall. cuz weed is gonna get legalized soon. nj legalized it. new york will too next month. yup. but keep distancing yourself from weed users. thatll work for you.
not.
but like i said. april 1st. you will be watching your pothead ***** man neighbor getting his order of thc vape plus his thc vape battery mods delivered to his door by usps. with thc and vape batteries listed on the box. no problem.
thats what happens when you distance yourself, isolate yourself from other vapers and smokers who just happen to be a teeny bit different from you. you get bodied for free by the nanny state govt.
because reality is.
thc juice is already legal to ship vape n possess. at least the delta 8 version with delta 9 coming soon.
if we had stuck with the pot vapers. instead of distancing ourselves. we'd prob be in a better position by now in the eyes of the law.

Don't quite understand what your implying. Are you saying if we switch to thc we are ok. Technically any thing that is to be used in a vape device can not be shipped.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
p.s.
welp.
is you.
weed = lawful and good.

not.
because reality is.
as i understand it the vapemail ban also will touch "The current definition of “ENDS” would capture non-nicotine products like CBD and related devices." so there goes thc vape as well

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i want yall to keep this in mind.
its gonna be illegal to ship nicotine in the 50 states.

Well actually, it's not illegal to ship nicotine or any vape supplies from consumer to consumer (C2C) in the USA using USPS. It is, however, severely restricted.

The regulations for shipping "tobacco products" C2C say (off the top of my head)...

1. Total package weight cannot exceed 10 ounces.​
2. Outside of package must clearly state it contains a tobacco product.​
3. Must be sent using USPS Express - which us REALLY expensive. And if this includes ault 21+ signature required that adds to the cost (but I am unclear on that).​
4. Package can only be picked-up at local post office, no delivery.​
5. Package must be signed for by the adult it is addressed to with ID as proof.​
5. Return address must state exactly who is sending it, not some nickname or fake name.​
6. No more than 10? packages sent/received by one person in a 30-day window.​

This is what has been on the regulations for a while for tobacco products before vaping was even a thing, and the new amendments in S1253 don't amend these C2C regulations as far as I've seen.

I don't have the link to the tobacco mail regulations handy right now but can find it again and provide it if you'd like.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well actually, it's not illegal to ship nicotine or any vape supplies from consumer to consumer (C2C) in the USA using USPS. It is, however, severely restricted.

The regulations for shipping "tobacco products" C2C say (off the top of my head)...

1. Total package weight cannot exceed 10 ounces.​
2. Outside of package must clearly state it contains a tobacco product.​
3. Must be sent using USPS Express - which us REALLY expensive. And if this includes ault 21+ signature required that adds to the cost (but I am unclear on that).​
4. Package can only be picked-up at local post office, no delivery.​
5. Package must be signed for by the adult it is addressed to with ID as proof.​
5. Return address must state exactly who is sending it, not some nickname or fake name.​
6. No more than 10? packages sent/received by one person in a 30-day window.​

This is what has been on the regulations for a while for tobacco products before vaping was even a thing, and the new amendments in S1253 don't amend these C2C regulations as far as I've seen.

I don't have the link to the tobacco mail regulations handy right now but can find it again and provide it if you'd like.
I got a feeling that is going to change....

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Technically any thing that is to be used in a vape device can not be shipped.

This is right. S1253 is written such that ALL substances designed to be vaped are prohibited from shipping via USPS (excluding C2C shipments which regulations I posted above). They did this by adding ""other substance" to the new law/amendment.

(7) ELECTRONIC NICOTINE DELIVERY SYSTEM.—The term ‘electronic nicotine delivery system’—“(A) means any electronic device that, through an aerosolized solution, delivers nicotine, flavor, or any other substance to the user inhaling from the device;

“(B) includes—
“(i) an e-cigarette;

“(ii) an e-hookah;

“(iii) an e-cigar;

“(iv) a vape pen;

“(v) an advanced refillable personal vaporizer;

“(vi) an electronic pipe; and

“(vii) any component, liquid, part, or accessory of a device described in subparagraph (A), without regard to whether the component, liquid, part, or accessory is sold separately from the device;...
I can possibly see a loophole here, but they got it pretty well covered for anything nicotine or non-nicotine.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a feeling that is going to change....

Well it could, but that would require a new law to be passed with those amendments. This isn;t a problem because the 3 branches are setup right now to just whip these new laws up and zip them through so fast it'll make your head spin.

And as far as vape goes, 10oz is very restricted due to the weight of a lot of vape supplies.

But you could ship several Juuls and Puff Bars in one package 🤣

VU Sponsors